View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Restoration (for Ania) 

Post Re: Restoration (for Ania)
He began to drive home, surging inside those folds, even biting lightly on the ample breast in his mouth. The stinger dragged against her tail, the finger plunged into her rear and she soon had her wish. There was no fighting it.

The title only enhanced the moment driving him on. Her legs sealed about him squeezing with more force then he had experienced before as if yanking him inside her. It felt good, he had been exhilarated with each passing moment.

Those cries only grew louder though for the moment Wild Berry had been all but forgot. She said nothing and was probably too out of it though she could have been just waiting and trying to piece things together if he had thought on it he wouldn't have thought so.

“Here I cum ...” he honored her request shooting inside her, filling her. He pressed into her a few more times then stopped unable to continue just basking in the crushing sensation of her sheath as it surrounded him.

He lowered her to the floor by sliding her back against the wall and kneeling though able to disengage at any point he had not drawing his finger from her rear and slowing down the twisting of his tail about her own.

Toying with her beast for a little longer, he licked, suckled and squeezed. He even brought an addition thrust or two to her but was too sensitive to really do much else with it. He took her lips allowing their tongues to dance as their tails had then disengaged it from her own a moment later.

By now Wild Berry might have been closer to comprehending what was going on, doubtful but rather than going insubstantial he loosened her legs slowly extracting himself from her so that they could each feel every motion.

Hooking a thumb in the direction of the bed behind him he grinned. “I'll leave you to it now but for the time being it looks as if you both could use a breather, I know I can.”

He went invisible again leaving her sitting there and leaving the two alone for the remainder of their time here if it continued. She would see open of the windows open allowing him to fly out while remaining solid though he would not go far lounging out somewhere to rest up after that lengthy ordeal.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Thu May 12, 2016 12:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6