View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 5:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 All Possible Meanings of "Orientation" (Vera) 

Post Re: All Possible Meanings of "Orientation" (Vera)
Vera would take back the book. "I do not know," Vera replied, "It is not my job to explore this island. I also do not know how or when this book was found. It is merely my possession for the time being. How deep any hole is depends on you." She walked away to put the book back where it belongs. "I hope I was able to assist you in some way, Ms Nejem," the Head Girl added, "Are there any other questions you wish to ask of me?"

Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:35 pm

Saira paused, rather than out of shock, just out of politeness. She had briefly wondered if there was some 'real' layer to what was going on, or if Vera was simply telling the straight-up truth. She wasn't sure enough to make a call, but would trust her for now. "I'm not sure I can think of much more, no, Ms. Matsumoto." Plain and to the point.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:07 pm

"It is best to stay around campus," Vera warned, "But if you must explore, I suggest speaking with your advisor or some other member of staff first. Let them know where you wish to go. Being isolated has its dangers and we at Shokushu wish to ensure the safety of all its students."

The Head Girl extended her hand towards Saira, offering to shake the woman's hand. Her grip is gentle, giving a soft squeeze if Saira accepted the gesture. "I hope I was able to answer some of your questions and concerns, Ms Nejem. It was a pleasure meeting you. Do come see me if you require anything, either here in my suite or while out on campus."

Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:05 am

Saira fairly swiftly accepted the handshake, and after standing up and releasing... even bowed to Vera a little. "I think you have, and I'll keep that in mind, Ms. Matsumoto." She seemed happy enough, and on completing the gesture, turned towards the door, and began to leave. "Either way, goodbye~"

...And soon enough, the darker-skinned student was gone.

Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4