View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 12:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Heartless and the Tempted [Vanessa/Vera] 

Post The Heartless and the Tempted [Vanessa/Vera]
It had been quite some time since Vanessa had stepped into the indoor pools. With the weather growing colder, the knight had to resort to more... warmer methods of working out. It was fairly early in the morning. Even through the pane of the glass, Vanessa could see mist building up. She wore a dark crimson swimsuit with a black lining. She adjusted her bra, making sure it was as tight as possible- all while looking normal. The girl had to be that way, especially since she was alone and that she was a common prey for monsters. The girl peeled off her headband, setting it aside to allow her beautiful red hair to flow down her back. After stretching and warming up her muscles, the crimson-haired girl dove straight into the pool. She swam for a few minutes, practicing her strokes. The girl came up from the water and sat on the side of the pool. Small trickles of water slid down her milk skin. "Haaa... nothing beats the morning like a refreshing swim..." She whispered to herself.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:39 pm

Post Re: The Heartless and the Tempted [Vanessa/Vera]
The indoor pool was open to students as several swam and enjoyed the warm water. Girls were talking amongst themselves, some sitting on the edge of the pool while a few enjoyed the comforts of the hot tub that bubbled in another section of the room.

The commotion died a little when students noticed the long silver hair of Vera Matsumoto, Shokushu's active Head Girl. Vera could feel the general unease that came from some of the students. There was nothing to worry as long as one followed the rules though. The Head Girl was simply here to have a swim. She strode out in her school issued navy blue swimsuit. She layed out her towel across one of the chairs before stepping down the steps and into the water.

She showed perfect form as she swam out towards the deep end, her long silver hair trailing in her wake. Vera took slow breaths as she swam her laps, getting her heart rate going.

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:41 pm

Vanessa was one of the girls who caught sight of Vera. She crossed her legs as she watched the head girl swim. The silver-haired woman seemed occupied for the moment, so she decided it was best for her to wait it out until Vera had finished. The crimson-haired girl blushed, lowering her head. She didn't want to admit it, but she had built up a substantial amount of desire which she couldn't control. The monsters had kept on coming, and coming, and cumming. No matter what the knight did, she was violated at the monster's whim. Vera had told her that she would help out with Vanessa's desires, so she could remain pure in the eyes of the girls at Shokushu. She ran a towel through her now darker crimson hair and tried to dry it out.

Monsters:

Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Vera continued to swim. Students had already cleared away, giving the Head Girl plenty of room to swim in privacy. Even while swimming, she could feel the presence of every student around her. The mixture of fear and awe came from many while sensing the lust radiating from Vanessa herself. Her perfect curves glistened under the lights of the indoor pool while her silver hair glimmered like countless tiny stars.

After a number of laps, Vera would step out of the pool and return to where her towel and belongings were. Students would filter back into the sections of the pool that Vera was in though students were still very much intimidated by the presence of the Head Girl. She showed no signs of acknowledging Vanessa's presence. The silver haired woman simply sat by herself as she dried off and stretched.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:52 pm

Vanessa didn't worry too much about being 'ignored'. As a head girl that demanded so much attention herself, it must've become a habit to zone everyone else out. The crimson-haired girl approached the head girl. "Vera!" She called out, walking towards her. Some water droplets still remained on her skin, while her towel was wrapped around her shoulders. "I didn't know you went swimming too." She said, before looking over at the students, who began to fill the pool again. "How have you been?" She asked. Vanessa was no stranger to kindness. She was friendly to just about everybody who came her way.

Monsters:

Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:23 pm

The Head Girl regarded Vanessa for a moment, eyes taking in the woman's attire. "That swimsuit is not school issued, Ms Crowell. Students must wear school issued attire when using any on campus location. Attire such as that can only be worn on the beach." The one piece would have been fine if it was the correct color. Sensing the lust about Vanessa, the Head Girl truly hoped this was not an attempt to get punished for sexual release. That was a quick way to displease Vera, purposefully doing wrong in order to get punished.

"I will mark those demerits on your record..." The demerit system was there to provide a means to cash corrections and favors but, it was also a means to keep track of patterns of wrong behavior. This being a first offense, it was not enough demerits to cause alarm. But, it was still a mark on her record until the demerits were removed.

"To answer your question, I am fine. I trust you have been keeping your promise of helping the other students?" Vera was always a woman of business. She saw a violation and noted it. Vanessa spoke to her directly so she mentioned the violation directly. Demerits were assigned and it was over just like that. Vera replied to the greeting as normal and went on as if nothing was wrong. There was no reason to dwell on the mistake beyond its effect on first impressions and Vanessa's pride as a so called knight.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:16 am

Vanessa frowned. She didn't enjoy the demerit, and would have to remember that for quite some time. If there was one thing that the crimson-haired girl didn't like about the school, it was there excess dress code. She'd have to keep this in mind, though, and make sure that the school wouldn't confiscate her clothing. Luckily, or perhaps unluckily, Vera had issued the demerit to her. The redhead seemed to forget about it at the moment. She would change into the actual swimsuit at another time. The girl tried her best to ignore the comment, though she couldn't help but to think about it at the back of her head.

"Yeah, I have." Vanessa said in a softer voice after she was penalized. "I've been helping out clubs and tutoring some students." She crossed her arms over her chest. "It's all thanks to you, really. But... uhh..." Her voice trailed off a bit as she looked towards the pool of women, then back to Vera. "I think I need help. I-I'm trying to keep my role as a clean, pure girl here at Shokushu. And I was wondering if you could... help me uphold it." She bit her bottom lip, nervous for what Vera would tell her.

Monsters:

Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:44 pm

Vera could sense the discomfort about the demerit. Vanessa was probably trying to justify it all in her head, claiming the rules were too strict or unfair. But such behavior was not that of a knight following a Queen and this student would learn this one way or another.

It was apparent that what Vanessa wanted to talk about was not for public ears. Vera grabbed her towel and belongings, "Come with me," she ordered as she headed towards the back. Sectioned off from the main pool was a hot tub which students have used to relax in. Currently, no one was using it and Vera simply set her things down near the wall. The silver haired woman did not go into the tub and simply crossed her arms as she looked back at Vanessa.

"Very well," she began, "Speak."

Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:20 pm

Vanessa walked with the head girl, avoiding the gaze of some of the students as they walked together. Vera was well respected by the girls at Shokushu- which explained all of the eyes which were fixed on them. The redhead walked into the enclosed area with the hot tub. She didn't think too much of the area because she assumed Vera was just hoping to find a spot to speak with her privately at. With a towel around her shoulders, she tightly gripped onto the sides of that towel. "I...I did it again. I befriended a student from my culinary class during the summer semester. It was innocent as first, but we went to our room and... stuff happened." The redhead nervously poked both her index fingers against each other. "I... need help. The feelings I have- they just don't go away..."

Monsters:

Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:11 pm

"Slow down, Ms Crowell," Vera replied, "'Our' room? So this is your roommate? Do you have feelings for this woman and does she of you? There are no rules against having relations with another student. If you claim she is your girlfriend, that is your business. Or are you saying you took advantage of her?"

Students have sex with each other at this school. With an all female student population, girls have been known to experiment with such acts with the same gender. Vera needed to know more if she was to claim this is a problem. Vanessa used to 'help' students by having sex with them. The unlucky targeted students at Shokushu tend to come up with strange ways to cope with their horrible fate. "What feelings are you trying to make go away?"

Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:42 pm

"My room." Vanessa corrected herself, feeling her voice croak. "I...I'm not too sure. I took her into my room after class, tried something on her. She was about to leave but then she decided to return. She was more willing the second time around, but that was all." She shrugged her shoulders. The knight held onto her elbow with one of her hands while avoiding the head girl's gaze. "Guilt, I guess. I wouldn't like to think that I took advantage of her. She had the choice to leave but she came back and continued. I don't know. It just doesn't feel right." The crimson-haired girl paused and looked up at Vera for some sort of answer- some sort of salvation.

Monsters:

Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:13 pm

"If she gave consent, then there is nothing wrong. You did what you did within the privacy of your own room," Vera said, "But I cannot give your any answers unless you give me clear information to go off of, Ms Crowell. Do you feel guilty because you took advantage of her? How did you take advantage of her? What does not feel right about it?"

The Head Girl let her questions sink in before adding sharper ones for Vanessa to figure out. "Does this recent relation change your view of me and your goals? If this woman accepts your needs and you give them willingly, does this mean you have moved on?" Or did Vanessa feel guilty for having sex with another woman when she already proclaimed her desire to be with Vera?

Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:05 am

The girl shrugged her shoulders, avoiding Vera's eyes. "She consented, but I felt like I took advantage of her. I just... don't feel right. I can't be the pure student I want to be if I'm always tempted to take someone in... even if they agree to it." She frowned, looking up to see what Vera would think. The crimson-haired girl was too shy to admit it. How could she tell Vera that she felt some sort of desire for her? The knight wanted to hold onto Vera's hands, but she knew if she did so then that would violate her personal space- and Vanessa remembered what had happened before. "I need you, Vera... I feel really hot inside..." She whispered weakly.

Monsters:

Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:29 pm

"You feel bad about it, that is certainly a start," Vera replied, "But why do you need me? What do you need from me? If it is sexual contact, the girl who consented provided such for you. Or is it something more than that? You feel hot inside. But what is that heat to you? Lust? Passion? Love?"

"When I accepted you as my pet, I held you to no restriction when it came to relations with other students. I assumed your desire to touch me was purely sexual as our previous discussions led to believe. You betrayed no trust as the girl in question gave her consent. And yet you feel guilty. The guilt bubbles inside you, wanting out. But, why do you feel this guilt? Why are you claiming you committed a wrong you did not commit? Are you hoping I will punish you like I have done before? Is that where we are now, a masochist who seeks the lash of her Mistress?"

She knew standing before Vanessa must be torture in itself. The woman the student desired so badly was right there and yet she could not touch her. But, Vera wanted answers. She needed to know what made this woman tick if she was to continue this relationship between slave and mistress. Perhaps this carrot standing before the woman's eyes will be enough incentive to open her heart a bit more.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:46 pm

The crimson-haired girl bit her lip. She wasn't too sure about what she thought; but she hated the way the head girl described it. Vanessa wasn't such a simple sow that required constant attention. She was a knight, dammit! Her fingers dug into the string of her bikini. She looked up, running a hand through her wet hair. "If I'm a pet to you, then treat me like one, please..." She whispered. Her voice quivered, allowing her heart to race. She was scared that anyone would walk into the private area and overhear her exchange with Vera. While her heart raced, she felt a freezing coldness from her fingers and toes. "Please mistress, I want you to spoil me. I'll do anything...!"

Monsters:

Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next