View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 1:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Captive? (For Vespira) 

Post Captive? (For Vespira)
It had been dumb luck in a way. Vidalia hadn't had any right to be there when the fight broke out and nearly ruined one of her rare undercover ops. She certainly hadn't meant to be anywhere near Vespira when it happened. Still, skill had played into it as well and she had reacted quickly to hit the snake woman with a few quick darts to knock her out almost instantly. She had then, in the chaos, commandeered a few handy bots to carry the unconcious alien back to her ship.

The disguised ADD vessel had taken off without a hitch and as soon as they cleared atmosphere it had been set on a course to rendezvous with a larger ship which would carry them to a capitol ship and then a station.

The only problem is that it's going to be three days before they reach that first ship. Three whole days with a dangerous alien on board with her alone. Vidalia had rigged a cabin as a temporary holding cell, but there's no real privacy on this ship. Besides, space is lonely so here age sits, watching Vespira as the alien starts to regain conciousness.

She's bound, of course, wrists shackled to her metal bunk, though that hardly makes her less dangerous.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Last edited by Emilla on Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:01 pm

Post Re: Captive? (For Vespira)
Vespira stirred weakly in her cell. She felt so tired and weak right now. Even her eyelids felt like lead weights as she struggled to open them. The alien woman felt a breathing mask over her nose and mouth as well as shackles around her wrists. The mask must be drugging her much like the darts did before. Every part of her body was crying for the alien criminal to just close her eyes and sleep some more. But, her will forced her eyes to remain half mast as she tried to numbly take in her surroundings.

Her mind was cloudy, making it hard to think of what happened that led her to this state. She was in her club and a fight between two factions broke out. The Gorgonian was going to give orders only to feel a nearby slave jam a gun to her neck. The shots were close enough that the sharp darts managed to pierce her fine scales and inject her with some sort of drug. The first dart shocked her while the second numbed her body. Vespira did not even feel the third dart as darkness claimed her.

In the chaos, no one noticed Vespira being carried away out the back. The mask kept her under until she was boarded onto a ship and taken out into deep space.

The drugs kept her tired and weak, ensuring even some metal shackles would keep her powerful form at bay. Her eyelids drooped a bit, forcing Vespira to shake her head slowly before trying to blink them open back to half mast. This was the ADD's most dangerous and ambitious mission yet, abducting Vespira from her own establishment and deep within her own territory.

The closest ADD ship was three days away and each trip would be longer than the last as the security gets tighter until they have the Gorgonian in their possession. Then they would finally get answers out of the alien crime lord. The first part of the mission was the most dangerous as only one agent would be handling the capture and transfer of the prisoner. But, the ADD were kind enough to provide multiple means to keep Vespira subdued.

Vespira weakly pulled on her bonds. "Human..." she hissed, her voice lacking any force behind it thanks to the drug. Three days to keep her subdued and then things will get easier from there with extra crew to help with this transport.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:59 pm

Vidalia perks up a little as she watches the alien stirring. She has the dart gun in hand, already aiming it at the powerful woman. She doesn't do this from fear but rather out of precaution. She has heard just how slippery this one is and honestly considers it to be dumb luck she had even pulled the mission off. Hell, it hadn't been her original mission, just a secondary objective if the opportunity arose. It had, and she had taken it.

"Gorgonian." She says in return. "Just lay there. You've got a little while longer before we let you out of those bonds." No sense in letting the alien know that she just has one human to deal with after all. That might give her ideas. "Thirsty?" She holds up a container of water with a straw in one hand and even goes so far as to lift the mask a little to allow for a quick sip or two.

She had sent her message out ahead of her, though the ADD would just now be receiving it and sending a reply. They should have a cell ready and waiting. Vidalia, for her part, is wearing her bodysuit which goes to show off the body that had let her play a slave in the first place. Luckily she hadn't had to get too close to any of the alien's and certainly not the one before her else she might not have made it out. Even now she can almost detect the pheromones in the air still clinging to both of them from the club, the sort of thing that would work wonderfully on poor human slaves to keep them in a pliable mood. And those scales could still be distracting, but they're not too bad so long as Vespira can't squirm around just right.

"Anything else before I resume my normal duties?"

Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:47 pm

Too weak to correct the human woman much less get up, Vespira remained on the floor. The bed was too small for her large snakelike form, leaving her to lay on the floor as the agent approached. The Gorgonian welcomed the clean air that flowed in as the mask as briefly removed. She drank sips of water before the mask was immediately reapplied. The mask sealed and immediately pumped her with a heavy dose of the gas. Vespira hissed as her eyes slowly fluttered shut. She was out like a light again.

In her current state, the alien woman did not look dangerous at all. Her gorgeous humanlike body glimmered faintly with the slow rise and fall of her well endowed chest. The Gorgonian was wearing nothing at all, leaving her bare and exposed to the human agent. But, Vidalia knew that this creature was dangerous. The darts and gas she used would have put a human into a coma. This large snakelike alien managed to regain consciousness in a matter of hours while being fed a constant flow of the drug. Thankfully, there should be enough of the drug to last the rest of the three day journey. Then the Gorgonian would be in a proper cell and on her way towards more secure locations.

Breathing the gas the entire day and night, its hold was more solid on the large snakewoman now. Her eyes barely opened at all. Vespira's vision was blurry as she heard sounds coming from the cockpit. The alien woman had no clue where she was or where she was going. She struggled to think, planning a way out of this mess.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Visalia bites her lip to try and muffle the sounds of her moans. One of the worst, or best parts of these missions is the sex. Right now she's having to handle that part herself and despite her efforts, she still makes enough noise for the alien to hear. Vespers should certainly know when Vidalia returns to the cell to check up on her captive, giving her water and a food paste. She smells of sex and arousal, and even now she can't help but reach down to cup and squeeze one of those wonderful breasts.

"We will be docking soon and you'll be transferred to a larger cell." She says as she steps back out of the woman's reach. "Need anything before then?" She asks

Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:21 pm

When the mask was removed again, Vespira was welcomed to the smell of the agent's arousal. Pretending to be one of her slaves must have been a struggle for the poor girl. Sex was a slave's motivation and primary service for patrons. Vidalia did not hold anything back as she did her best to be perfect in everything she does and that included pretending to be a sex slave. She had become a favorite for many alien patrons as she was called to their table often to serve them. The club accepted creatures of all shapes and sizes and Vidalia experienced what their cocks felt inside her sensitive depths. Some of them were so good that thinking of her times with them would leave any woman weak in the knees.

Vespira ate and drank what was offered. "Mm..." she breathed slowly as the agent copped a feel of her heavy breast. They felt firm and had a unique texture thanks to the fine scales that glimmered in the light. Her breasts were silky smooth one direction and faintly textured the other. "I should assk that of you..." Vespira hissed softly, taking this opportunity to get more breaths of clean air in her system. "Your fingerss... They do not satissfy you..." She groaned weakly as the drug kept her woozy. But, the Gorgonian focused just enough to slowly bring her cock out of her hidden sheathe. It was scaled but currently flaccid as she lets the human woman take in the sight of the thick trunk.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:32 pm

Visalia blushes as she looks down at that breast and then farther to the thick length that she had seen so many women satisfy. She bites her lip standing far too close to he alien for just a little too long. Her hand returns to that breast, sex clearly on her mind as she begins toying with the nipple. She blushes again at mention of her fingers. "I get by." she says, though her hand does move down over Vespira's stomach to lightly brush her fingers over that thick length. She even grasps it, giving it a few strokes as she speaks with the alien. Vespira, of course, had seen Vidalia perform more than once, bent over a table at the club or straddling a lap. It hadn't been an uncommon sight after all. This is the first time either one of them had touched the other though.

With her free hand holding the mask, she strokes that length, clearly still worked up from her earlier session in the cockpit. Her nipples tent the fabric of her bodysuit and her thighs grind together. She brings the mask closer though, slowly loving it back into place without taking her other hand away. "I know what you do to human women." she whispers. "I watched you break them several times." She beings to pull her hand slowly away, as if reluctant to do so.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:47 pm

"Mm..." Vidalia could feel the cock pulse beneath her fingers. It was warm to the touch, growing warmer as she stroked it. The scales were aligned to run smoothly with the body when going inside but each scale would drag roughly against those inner walls as it comes out. The agent had encountered many cocks including some that were bumpy in ways to rub her in all the right places. How long would she last against a monster such as this though?

But, the agent brought the mask to Vespira's face. The Gorgonian murmured a weak protest as the drug filled her lungs once again. Her eyes fluttered shut after a brief futile struggle. She layed there unconscious, her semi erect phallus now hanging out from its sheathe.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:17 pm

Vidalia gives that cock one last stroke before she steps back and draws in a deep breath. She shivers, knowing what she had almost done and mentally cursing herself for it. She knows she can't let herself slip like that or else she could get herself into some major trouble. The agent hurries from the room, going to the cockpit to make sure the docking procedures are all set up though it'll be a few hours still.

Vespira won't come to until she's been moved onto the larger ship. This one still boasts a small crew though, perhaps 20 or so ADD agents and once again she would find Vidalia to be the one in attendance. Her cell is bigger this time, though she is still bound to the wall with a much stronger set of cuffs than before. Visalia is just removing the mask and setting it aside. "I've been ordered to give you a half hour of fresh air a day. Something about cruel and unusual punishment." She mutters, setting the mask aside and a looming the snake woman over. The agent again smells of arousal, and if Vespira had been awake before they docked, she would have heard Vidalia's frustrated moans as she tried to satisfy herself with just her fingers. "Tell me, how often did you watch me at the club?"

Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:40 pm

Vidalia took no more stupid risks which led to Vespira being drugged and unconscious for the entire next day. The alien woman did not even stir as the agents poured in to work the large snakewoman onto a cart to roll her into her new cell. There were concerns about the drug being used too much even on a body as resilient as a Gorgonian. So the moments of fresh air were required to ensure Vespira did not slip into a coma. Capturing her was huge but there was information they needed out of her including locations of captured agents and all possible criminal operations throughout the galaxy.

Removing the mask did nothing for a while. Having sucked in these fumes for an entire day left her completely out of it. But slowly, eyes began to flutter as Vespira groaned weakly. "Mm... Where am I?" she hissed. The alien woman was groggy to say the least, showing no sign of responding to the question she was asked.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Vidalia sighs softly and pulls up a chair, settling down across from the other woman. "You're on a ship, the Hermes. We docked about a day ago and are en route to meet a capital ship. You've been unconcious since the last time we spoke..." a pause there as she recalls those events and shivers.

A part if her wonders if she spent too long undercover and may have ruined herself to regular sex. She hadn't had a good orgasm in days. Hell, she hadn't really cum at all without one of those alien cocks or some strange toy being used on her in months. Just one of the dangers of a job like that.

"You're allowed a half hour to an hour without the mask each day. I'm assigned to oversee that time personally. You may be allowed more time, if you behave. So, since I must be here...did you watch me at the club? I seemed to be incredibly popular with the patrons, more so than most of the other girls." Yet she hadn't ever been called to service the Gorgoian herself, which had been part of the original plan.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:31 pm

The Gorgonian took slow deep breaths. Over a day's worth of that vile drug was going to take time to get through her system. She slumped against the wall, eyes half mast as the agent continued to ask questions. "Mm? Why do you want to know? Do you want to know how you compare to the other girls? Mm... That drug... Need more time to clear my head... Tell me what you ssaw at my club. Was any woman there in danger? And what of you? You did not need to hide for sso long with a disstraction like that. But insstead, you sserved my patronss multiple timess."

Vespira was not going to answer while struggling to keep awake in her current state. If Vidalia wanted to pass the time, she could try answering the Gorgonian's questions first.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:30 am

Vidalia smiles a little, watching the snake woman as she attempts to recover her senses. "I hid as long as I needed to." She says. "But, no, most of the girls were healthy and happy evrn, though I doubt they wanted to be there, despite what they would have said if you asked. You kept them on so many drugs or so tightly bound that they couldn't or wouldn't complain."

She bites her lower lip. Thinking back on some of those patrons. It's true that she had enjoyed them, and that's why she's having difficulties now! The agent shivers visibly and draws in a deep breath before continuing. "But I did it for my nisdion, and it clearly worked."

She leans back in her seat and crosses her legs, hands moving to rest on her thighs. "Will you answer my questions now?"

Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:10 am

"You claim it is for the mission but why should I believe that?" Vespira hissed, "You already ssaid you would not believe any responsse my girls give unlesss it goes with your prior asssumption. You cannot even trusst your own sspecies. Why bother assking anything from me if you will not believe a word of it?"

"Why do you wish to know if I watched you, hm? Would you feel inadequate if I did not? If I ssay no, what would that tell you hm? Are you trying to find out how good of a sslave you were? Tell me, what did your cusstomers ssay while having you?" Vespira continued to throw her own questions in order to find the purpose of Vidalia's. It was an odd thing to ask if this woman truly did not care about being a slave. Was she hoping that she was worthy of Vespira's notice?

Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:19 am

Vidalia gives Vespira a scowl as the Gorgonian continues to ask questions without answering any at all! "Why would I lie to you?" she asks. "You know, if you had taken notice of me, we could have been in here a lot faster. For some reason, you didn't though, I just wonder why." she says, balling her hands into fists. "Instead, I spent all that time in your club, playing at being a good slave and getting my brains fucked out by every alien that took a fancy to me!" She's breathing heavy by the end of her statement, leaning forwards once more and glaring at her prisoner.

"You know damn well what you do to those girls you keep...you drug them, you fuck them. You get them hooked on who knows what and then make sure they're nice and happy getting their fix and pleasing you and your customers." She looks over the naked woman, suddenly pausing and biting her own lip, as if the fire had gone out of her. "I will admit..." she says slowly. "That some of them were very good...some of them had very interesting...cocks." she says. "And they kept telling me what a good girl I was. A good...good..." She trails off for a moment and swallows. "Fuckpuppet. Fucktoy...whore..." She glances up at Vespira's face. "Even the females seemed to enjoy me. But you never broke me. You never seemed to want to."

Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next