View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Captive? (For Vespira) 

Post Re: Captive? (For Vespira)
Vespira flexed her arm. Her eyes narrowed as Vidalia copped a feel of those lovely olive colored breasts. "With thisss one arm, I shall punish you for touching me without permission," she hissed, moving closer to the agent, "Open up your ssuit."

Two whole hours would be spent in Vespira's grasp. With the suit open, the Gorgonian moved in closer and snaked her hand into the woman's suit and down between her thighs. The fine scales on the alien's fingertips dragged over those juicy inflamed netherlips. Yellow eyes gazed into Vidalia's, pupils spreading open to suck the woman's consciousness deep into the void within. Those fingers felt rough one way and smooth the other, making each stroke feel like countless tiny strokes in addition. Vespira gazed into the agent while stroking like this for minutes while her thumb dragged slow circles around the woman's clitoris.

When Vidalia's netherlips part on their own accord, the fingers would trace the insides of those lips, not penetrating any further. Vespira's cock was not the only way she could break a woman. Her fingers knew just how to touch a woman, knew just how to tease and stimulate until the poor girl's mind just melts in an inferno of lust.

"Lisssten to my voice..." she hissed softly, her words piercing the void inside the agent's mind, "You need my cock. You will do anything to have thisss cock inssside you. You need my attention, my praise, my gratitude. But that will all be gone if you let the ADD capture me. You musst sslow them down and find a way to put me in power again. You are without an owner. I may be willing to keep you if you do thisss for me. How does thisss sound?"

One knuckle slides into Vidalia, curling ever so slowly. The fine scales dragged along those velvet depths, back and forth, again and again.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:58 pm

Vidalia again bites her lip but she obeys, tugging her suit open so that it bares a line of flesh all the way to her navel. She gasps at the feel of those fingers against her sex. It certainly doesn't take much effort to get her dripping and needy, not with how she's been feeling since capturing Vespira. She stares into those eyes, losing herself quickly in them. She groans softly, sinking into that touch, helpless to resist. She's hot and tight when that finger pushes inside of her, making her arch her back and moan out loud.

She starts to rock her hips, grinding herself on that finger slowly while it and those eyes and that voice reduce her free will to nothing. "Want your cock." She moans, repeating the words. "Need it. Do anything for it." She shudders, placing her hands behind her back and fully submitting to that touch. "Mnn. Wil an ow er be able to make me cum?" She asks the question at the forefront of her mind. "That would be nice...mmm...so nice." She tries to press closer. "Can...nmmn...get the other key. Let you koose..."

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:08 pm

Vidalia's mind was now mush as she bucked those hips desperately while accepting anything and everything that seductive hiss told her. Vespira's forked tongue flicked out, tracing along an ear as she whispered into it. "Freeing me now will do nothing but get me ssubdued again. Then you will be replaced for your poor performance. No, I do not require the keys. You musst slow thiss ship and deal with the other agents. Mm... Ssneak a messsage out to all who will hear it. Inform them of your position and desstination. That will get you... attention."

Disabling the engines would certainly stop this ship but it would immediately be considered sabotage. Being attacked by pirates on the other hand could just be a coincidence out here in this sector. The twenty agents will need to be dealt with somehow as well.

"Change the massk, make it sso it does not feed any drug to me," she ordered, "Then I will be more awake and aware to tend to your... needs." Vespira's fingers curled, tracing faintly over the woman's g-spot while her thumb flicked across her clit. The sensation of both places being stimulated at once was mind numbing but gentle enough to avoid pushing the agent over the edge.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:22 pm

The poor agent nods her head as she listens to her instructions. "Yes...yes...I'll get a message ou....ahhhhh!" She moans loudly, unable to even speak for a moment as pure pleasure rushes through her but does not send her over the edge. She wobbles a little bit, but keeps grinding against that finger while the Gorgonian calmly rewrites her into a good, obedient slave whore. "Nngg...I'll turn it down. Turn it off...mmm..just don't let them know." She's panting now, barely functioning on this level at all. The whore just needs cock, that's all she truly knows, and to get cock, she has to free Vespira.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:32 pm

Two hours in a state of mind melting need was plenty of time to pick apart the agent's helpless mind. "Lissten clossely," she hissed, "These commands I have given you, you will not consciously remember them upon leaving thiss cell. But, you will complete them in order to achieve your goal." She let those words sink into Vidalia's mind before continuing with other matters.

Vespira's fingers slowed to a stop, leaving the ADD agent with no stimulation at all beyond those tight walls clinging around those scaled digits. "Now then..." she began, gazing into Vidalia's glassy eyes, "Tell me why you worked sso hard to please every patron in my club? Why were you sso concerned about not receiving my attention? You beg for my attention, my commanding words. Tell me why you desire to be controlled sso badly..."

No one would be coming for awhile. The poor agent's mind was now a book for Vespira to read as she forces the truth and the new truth from those moaning lips. Correct answers would cause those fingers to move once more, adding more fuel to the already blazing fire in the woman's loins.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:59 pm

Vidalia moans for the Gorgonian, her eyes open wide and staring while those fingers and words work her over. "Mnnn...mmm...yes." She agrees to everything, even the order to forget but obey. She trues to answer the questions with the truth, her truth at least, but the answers only partly come out. The agent gasps snd groans, writhing on the still fingers as she tries to answer. Finally though, she gasps out. "Because I'm a whore. I'm an eager, needy whore and whores need to be controlled by a master or a mistress!"

Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:10 am

"Mm... But Misstresssess do not raise whores... They raise sslaves," Vespira corrected, "Now, what are you? Ssay, 'I am your sslave, Misstresss.'" The Gorgonian made Vidalia repeated these new facts like a mantra. Would Vidalia throw everything away in order to become a loyal slave that will be fucked by long delicious cocks?

Entranced and desperately horny, Vidalia was soon out of time once more. Again, her orgasm was so close yet so far away. Vespira accepted the mask and pretended to be asleep as the mask was no longer providing any drugs at all. The details of the meeting would become hazy as Vidalia left the cell. But, her purpose was clear. The agent was running out of time. If she was going to feel bliss again, she must find a way to stop this mission.

Vespira's body would recover and soon, she would hear the door hiss open as the medic arrived. Even with her wrists bound, the medic would be easily subdued by a swarm of tentacles coming from the Gorgonian's body. Bound and helpless, Vespira gazed into the medic with those hypnotic yellow eyes. Soon, she would have another piece to move around in this little game.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:30 am

Vidalia moans loudly as those fingers keep on working at her wet little cunt, sliding into her each time she says something correct. "Mmnn...I...mmm...I'm your slave Mistress." she moans. "I'm your slave....mmmm.." She lets out a long, low moan, her hips rolling, grinding herself on those fingers as her free will drips down her thighs. "Ahhh...ahhh..." she moans and keeps on staring into those eyes. Soon enough, far too soon, she finds the fingers pulling away from her, leaving her empty and hot and so very, very needy. She fixes the mask back in place, turning it off and stepping away from the alien woman. She wanders from the room in a daze, barely thinking to fix her suit back in place.

It really doesn't take her too long, she just waits for her turn to sit watch during the ship's night cycle. She sends out a message to some of Vespira's allies, giving them the exact location of the ship as well as course and speed. It'll still take a day or two, but they'll intercept and have an entire ship full of nubile ADD agents to enslave, though Vidalia rather hopes to be riding Vespira's cock at the time.

That's the thought that is on her mind when she returns to the cell, this time with two keys. She doesn't even really remember sending the message, just thinking of Vespira's cock and control. She reaches to tug the mask off, not even remembering that Vespira would be awake and aware.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:14 am

Vidalia heard that the captain of the ship had fallen ill last night. The medic had isolated the agent from the others and was tending to her symptoms as best as possible while the second in command takes over the day to day duties. No one was aware that the medic was now under Vespira's control and was taking her time drugging and extracting information from the captain.

Vespira sat up slowly after the mask was removed, stretching as she gazed at the horny agent. She did not need to ask about Vidalia's task. Only time would tell if the agent was successful in betraying the others. With the medic dealing with the captain and other matters, it was time to find out more about her surroundings.

The Gorgonian's eyes opened, locking directly with the agent's as she slithered closer. She ordered her bonds be removed and she fed herself the awful food that was provided this time. "They ssend you in alone. But what of beyond my cell?" Vespira asked, "How many guards are outsside my door? How many shiftss? When do they change the guardss?"

Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:40 am

Vidalia obeys, having brought both keys this time. She frees the alien woman and takes a step back, biting her lower lip while she looks the gorgeous woman over. "D...don't I get to...to suck on your cock again?" she asks, though she does answer a moment later. "Just one." she says. "Three shifts a day. This is a small ship and there honestly aren't a lot of people to go around and stand guard over you. That's why we kept you drugged all the time. A guard wouldn't be that necessary if you were simply out of it all the time." She shrugs and steps closer to the Gorgonian. "Should I try and bring you some better food next time? Honestly that's not much worse than what we eat all the time."

Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:13 am

"Sso needy..." Vespira hissed, "But, I may let you tasste my sseed if you help me ssubdue the guard outsside. Call her in and resstrain her. Keep her consciousss..."

Three shifts meant three potential pets in the future. There were also the two that cleaned her daily. If she could hypnotize them all, that would mean about a third of the ship's crew would be under the alien woman's control. When Vidalia complies, the Gorgonian would send her tentacles out to disarm the guard and throw her against the wall. The shackles would bind the agent to the wall as the snakewoman sat before the helpless woman and gazed into the human woman's eyes.

"Very good, my pet," she praised, "You may pleasure me while I tend to thisss pesst." Vespira's cock soon came into view. Vidalia would be sandwiched between the agent she called in and the Gorgonian that was gazing into the guards's eyes. Vespira began to hiss soft words to the guard while her cock slowly slid out from its sheathe.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:31 am

Vidalia nods her head after a moment and turns towards the door. She touches a panel next to it and let's it slide open before poking her head out and calling to the agent on duty. "Karen, come here and give me a second opinion." She steps back so the pretty brunette can step inside, only to be immediately snatched up by Vespira. Vidalia watches, a part of her unable to believe what she had done and yet getting more than a little turned on by the idea.

She squirms in place a moment more and then moves to her knees before Vespira. Her hands reach for that length, caressing it lovingly before she leans in to capture the tip between her lips and suckle on it. She can feel the other guard squirming behind her, but the brunette gets no other thought than that. Vidalia is far too focused on taking in more of the cock before her.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:51 pm

Tentacles writhed over Karen's body, stroking those firm breasts through the woman's uniform while those eyes bored right into the agent's vulnerable mind. Vidalia was focused on her task, her precious goal of sucking Vespira's scaled cock. The large heated tip was once more wrapped with the enthralled agent's lips. The rod slowly roused, growing more hard and erect as the agent began her work as a sexual servant.

Vespira hissed with pleasure while gazing into Karen's eyes. She hissed soft words involving embracing the agent's inner whore and that only Vespira could bring her the pleasure and release the poor woman desperately needed. Like the doctor, there were soon be yet another thrall on her side while the rest of the crew remained unaware of the danger rotting their team from the inside.

This guard's task would be simple. She would continue with her duties as normal and get the next guard to enter this cell with her. Then, Vespira could repeat this process in breaking in another slave until all three shifts were completely under the Gorgonian's control. Soon, Karen would be on her knees beside Vidalia, assisting her fellow agent in worshiping the very cock both are learning to love.

Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:46 pm

Visalia moans around that thick length, the cock that she had been craving for so long, tough she never really knew it when she was out in the rest of the ship. It doesn't take long for her to almost forget about Karen completely. What does another person in the room matter when there's a wonderful, thrilling cock to worship! Besides she really does need an owner so very badly.

When Karen joins her at that cock, Visalia does take notice...at least, enough to scoot to one side so they can share. Her and Karen each take a side kissing and living their way to the base of the shaft and back up again and again. Whenever one takes the head between her lips, the other moves to focus on the rest of that length. It doesn't take long or Vespira to have two eager, aching toys all but begging for her cum right there on their knees, together.

Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:06 pm

"Ahhhh..." The Gorgonian's cock tensed as the two women took turns taking it into their mouth and throat. Tendrils would slither into their uniforms and began to churn away at their drooling depths. "Open wide..." Vespira hissed as she blew her load all over both their faces.

"Now, you lay down and you lay on top of her," she commanded. Visalia would smell the stench of her Mistress's seed on Karen's face as the other agent smelled the same from her partner. Tendrils pulled down their leggings, exposing their drooling entrances. The Gorgonian's molten hot tip pressed between both women. With a thrust of her powerful hips, the tip slide along both their netherlips and between their sweaty bodies.

Vespira thrust hard and deep. The scales on her shaft dragged across both their slits, scratching over their throbbing pearls over and over again. The Gorgonian was relentless, dragging her hot scaled meat between their sandwiched forms. It pulsed and swelled, growing hotter by the second until one last thrust forced it to erupt between them. Hot alien spunk bubbled up between their breasts, oozing over the woman on the bottom.

"Now... Go sssubdue the ressst of the crew..." she ordered her two pets.

Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next