View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Too Much Of A Good Thing (for Vera) 

Post Re: Too Much Of A Good Thing (for Vera)
"What you call ridicule or 'being a bitch' is merely analysis and feedback, Ania," Vera replied, "I apologize if you take insult to my words but this is not a matter that can be resolved by avoiding any factors that may be considered... sensitive. I am honored that you saw it fit to seek my council on this subject. I am more than willing to help any guest with any issues they may be having at this school. It would be easier for me to assist you if you did not immediately threaten me with every response I provide. I am very aware that I am human and therefore prey to any guest that comes Shokushu. If you so please, you can throw me on this desk and do as you please until I do not know which way is up. Reminding me that you can rape me at any moment is an unfortunate reality that I know every minute of every day, unlike the rest of the student populace."

Multiple years with this secret, Vera became used to this situation she is in. She has a device in her heart that can kill her the moment she dares try to reveal any secrets about this island. Monsters come and rape her whenever they wish. She serves a Headmaster that partakes of her body at a moments notice. Could Ania do worse? Most likely. But, that was something Ver had already came to accept in her line of work. At least this calm outlook meant she could work with these alien creatures with little issue beyond annoying the guest.

Ania was rather open with the details involving these mental attacks. It seems the telepathic methods was what she was the most familiar with. The mention of prismatic scales seemed rather specific and could probably be avoided by just avoiding said guest.

Then the question came of what Vera could possibly offer to remedy this matter. An important question though not one so easily answered. "I deal in cold hard facts, Ania," Vera began, "One of my kind is a human female student of Shokushu. I am the primary attraction of this resort and what you and your fellow guests hunt for pleasure and sport. What you are doing is the equivalent of a wolf approaching a rabbit and asking how it can better fight off a trained and armed hunter when both are vulnerable just the same."

"As an alien species, your mind should work different from mine I would think," Vera continued, "Yet, I can sense your emotions flaring like a blazing sun. Anger. An emotion I am familiar with from other humans. I am an empath which is a mental ability but only in reading emotions. So I have some experience with such abilities. I have also been prey to such effects. I have felt thoughts enter my head, thinking they are of my own. I have found myself thinking I should pack some belongings and go deep into the forest only to find myself in the care of an alien guest for multiple nights."

"Emotions such as anger can help fight some mental suggestions much like a pure force of will would do the same. The problem comes with knowing when to put forth such resistance. Suddenly resisting any notion of calmness or relaxation would defeat the purpose of coming to this island and would lead to mental exhaustion."

"The most direct thing I could provide is speaking with the Headmaster. But, we have already been over that option. Still, I have to consider how they are immune to these matters. If there are beings that can just control you as you say, what keeps them from doing the same with the Headmasters or Headmistresses of this school? This is an assumption mind you. But, perhaps they have a means to resist such mental influences. If there is any such technology, it would be studied in NICE labs."

"My influence involving NICE is limited. But, I would not be surprised if such technology is available out in the reaches of space. Some sort of mind shielding perhaps? I apologize if my analysis is lacking. As I said before, I am but a rabbit."

Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:35 am

“I take everything you say at face value. How could I not? I don’t know you, but I’ve got a fairly good impression when I came in looking like a student. Still, I have chosen you specifically because I feel discussing these matters in your presence is worth the time that goes into it.” Wherever that feeling may have come from, Vera wouldn’t know, but the woman before her seemed genuine, if a bit on edge as of late. “Your observations regarding my own sexuality can be placed on the back burner for a while. They add nothing of value to your council. I’ve come here expecting professionalism and for the most part you seem to be sticking to it, but such statements are neither appropriate nor helpful. It offends me that you’d place the same worth on offering advice and mentioning I become rather defensive on matter involving my sexuality at the same time. I’m sure you understand.”

Soon the conversation carried over into what could be done to battle whatever sharp witted creatures dared enslave her, if only temporarily to have their fair share of fun with a beautiful black haired vixen to call their own before leaving her in a puddle of their release like other students who fared little better. She had a fair idea of what Vera proposed, though the response was somewhat lacking in terms of preparation Ania had to look forward to. “So you don’t happen to have any means of steeling the mind against such mental intrusions other than practice?”

Much like training, one would think, although Vespira for one trained her not to fall that easily to other monsters. Ania didn’t end up falling to anyone anymore, at least not with the more physical allure as a basis for her affection, but those mental talents were her most prominent weakness to date, her Achilles heel. She didn’t mean to avoid the Gorgonian either, but rather to keep her wits about her for a short while longer whenever the exotic Lympha sought to partake in her presence. It’d be difficult to find someone who’d practice with her hence technology had a far greater appeal than depending on her own will power. Some telepaths didn’t even have to try to make her their bitch.

Still, Ania was far from giving up on the matter. She listened attentively to whatever Vera had to say. Just like the odd movie references from time to time, Ania had little to no idea what meaning one could apply to these words, but with the general prospect of them having to be something living while there were no animals on the island whatsoever, the curve and charm stricken femme fatale was left guessing what they were.

“Rabbit or not, you could prove useful. If any such technology exists, I best start looking here rather than just trust anyone out there they’d offer me something functional without even remotely attempting to control me over granting protection from those who’d claim me as their own.” Supporting herself with a few tendrils squirming about on the table beneath her, the voluptuous Lympha stretched her entire being out just a bit more than usual whilst her upper body leaned in closer to the Head Girl. Flaunting her charms came easy to her, no doubt, almost natural and while Ania never thought too deeply into it while they were here, there was no ignoring the bounty of her cleavage that seemed to go on forever, much like the meaty expanse of those equally feminine and athletic legs.

“Are you going to look into NICE and get back to me on whatever they have available in that regard? Would that be possible with your limited influence? I suppose I could do it myself, but I’d rather avoid any unwanted attention.” She lacked information on the matter, never having checked in with the labs on Shokushu to figure out how far they’d gone within the reaches of technology although there were certain hazards to quite a few ways mind shielding may be applied to her. Ania figured it best to wait before thinking about that. There might not even be anything here, but it was as good a place to start looking as any.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:50 pm

"I was born an empath," Vera replied, "That gives me some resistance. But as I mentioned before, I am prey to it just as you are. Willpower, emotions, meditation, and discipline are the only means of resisting for those who do not have psychic talent. If you know of someone or something that can manipulate your mind, you could possibly use that to train your mind to resist. But that would require a controlled environment and at least one additional person to ensure you are not manipulated further. I do not believe you would find such a candidate on the island as all who come here are upper class both in wealth and power. You would have to hunt for one out in the far reaches of space, perhaps with additional assistance to mitigate becoming enthralled again."

"Out in space, you could use a slave to test any technology you do come across. As for NICE labs, I could try looking into it but I fear that would only result in wasting time for both of us. If there is any such tech being researched or available in the labs, they would not allow any student near it much less know of it. Even with my position, I am still a slave and such resistance would make me less viable as prey on this island."

Vera did not like referring to herself as a product like this but she was already trained to accept such a role. It was also the easiest way to explain the workings of Shokushu as the aliens here also see her as nothing but a product to buy, sell, trade, and abuse.

"The reason I bring your sexuality and behavior into the discussion is because it is your only means of defense as of right now," Vera concluded, "There are many creatures on Earth that are physically more dominant than humans. But humans can survive being attacked by them simply through means of posture and behavior. Animals classified as hunters will hunt what they consider prey. If one can convince such a creature that they are not prey, then the hunter will find prey elsewhere. These telepaths may be a bit higher up the ladder than some animal but such psychology may be better than nothing at this point."

The silver haired remained in her chair. Ania was very close to her now, ensuring that the Head Girl saw all that the alien woman had to offer. The blue skinned woman was gorgeous despite the differences in species. It was just another thing that this particular guest could flaunt to show how she was superior compared to mere human beings.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:05 pm

“Forget about the labs if you feel that way about checking up on their research. I won’t waste your time looking into things for me which you know will result in failure.” She’d calmed down enough to accept her judgement on the matter. Some kind of sign Ania might be warming up to her council, perhaps, or with time the anger bled off her enough where the troubled visitor of the campus could get a more adequate hold on her emotions. Still, it robbed her of the possibility to gather something useful right here on the island which annoyed her to an extent, but not to the extreme.

Stumbling across anyone willing to work with her on the matter of psychic resistance wouldn’t be simple either, but Ania had a select few ideas even though one of them certainly wouldn’t approve and the other was more of a stranger than anything else, but in case of the latter also the most powerful telepath she encountered to date. It appeared he didn’t wish to waste time fighting her either as though she was utterly beneath him at the time of their encounter, but rather than enslave her mind to his personal whims, he’d allowed her to play out an erotic scenario in her own head. She had to think that one over before settling on the next course of action. Space was far and wide, giving her ample opportunity to find someone adequate enough to train her.

Still, there was always the present to consider and for one Ania actually caught herself raising a tentacle to the woman’s cheek, exploring the soft texture of her skin with a certain reluctance to let go. She could have had Vera at any point, to tear those clothes off her, bend her over the table and drive that currently concealed cock home, but the huntress chose not to. In the end her tender touch faded away, leaving the captivating female completely unscathed. Such a lovely woman escaped her grasp for the first time. Alas, no touching rules were just that and the Head Girl was fortunate enough to have received the privilege of being shielded by one of her own Prefects rather than a close friend of the student in question.

“I will take your advice to heart, Miss Matsumoto.” Ania gathered every piece of information that’d help resolve the issue, there was nothing else for her to gain from hanging around the area other than to undress the woman before her with her inner eye. It marked the end of their discussion and as such the exotic female got off the desk with a hearty jump that made the luscious mammaries upon her bounce enticingly beneath the fabric of her uniform.

“You’ve told me everything I needed to know. I believe that concludes our interview, unless there's anything you'd like to add?” There really was no need to regurgitate the same statements over and over, thus Ania deduced there was nothing more to gain from their conversation if those were to be avoided. She got what she got and that was more than good enough to her. “If we are to meet again, I trust I can depend on your council to be just as informative.”

She was practically on her way to the door already when Vera witnessed the transformation of her body, the more alien features shrinking back into azure flesh which began to change into a more tanned complexion. All the while those wide hips swaying with their immeasurable allure, giving her an equally sexy and swinging gait. She didn’t do it on purpose, her body was merely built that way, a natural seductress whose body attracted both humans and aliens alike. However, the once more disguised temptress stopped about halfway across the room, turning about to face the desk once more. “I do have one final inquiry, if you have the time. Do you keep any records on the non-human creatures on the island? There are a few things I was hoping to look into.”

Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:13 am

A single tentacle came to rest on the Head Girl's cheek. The alien woman could feel the warmth coming from such soft and fair skin. Though Vera gazed back at Ania, the tension was certainly there. The discussion was coming to a close and there was an alien huntress with a enticing female human. Vera would no doubt make a good slave. But, this was not about turning her into a slave. It was rare for a human to provide any useful assistance to a guest beyond providing their lovely bodies.

Vera took a slow breath as the tentacle drew away. Ania began to change back into a student as she said her final statements. "I have nothing to add, Ania," the Head Girl replied, "I am pleased to hear that you received some assistance from this meeting. Matters such as these are rare and a bit outside the scope of my position."

"I have nothing written," she continued on the matter of records on guests, "I have only memories of my own encounters with guests on this island. I am certain NICE labs and Shokushu have records of all who come to this resort. But as prey, I feel that keeping such detailed records myself would be seen as an act of aggression. I can tell you what I know though I am uncertain I have encountered the same creatures as you have."

Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:34 am

Pure observation wasn’t going to be of too much use, but perhaps there were certain details Ania missed out on in the past. She returned to the desk, but decided to lean against the chair the disguised female sat on upon entering earlier, giving Vera a little bit of freedom while they discussed the final matters of importance. “Just two of them are of any interest to me. I have no doubt their characteristics are unlike others, so you’ll probably remember any encounter with them at some point if you’ve ever met them before. It doesn’t really matter if you haven’t, I don’t expect you to know each and every one who frequents the place.”

She took a breath, recalling the events from their first encounter. Ania had to admit, they hadn’t met more than once which made knowledge on him more valuable than whatever could be said for the creature the amazon hoped to know more about. “First one would be a telepath, of that I have no doubt. He’s got mauve skin and white pupil less eyes in addition to four tentacles about his mouth, kind of like this.” She tried to mimic it with her own tentacles until Ania realized they were fingers now, briefly changing them back to make the best of her impression as they wriggled about right above her mouth, covering her lips in the process. “A tall creature with a somewhat slim physique, if I recall correctly. He seems to be speaking through telepathy rather than actual speech though it sounds like actual words in your head.”

Seeking him out wouldn’t be too difficult since Ania recalled he was pretty damn slow and his somewhat damp skin relayed he might be living close to bodies of water, that is whenever he was on the island. Ania relayed that much to Vera before moving onto the other, rendering her somewhat reluctant to continue on, for good reason. She was well aware Vespira had a license to come here, too, though catching up on that was more luck rather than anything else. It’d be disastrous to be found out since even though the Gorgonian had a certain influence on her, she actually wanted to serve her.

“Second one can best be described as a half snake, half woman, with her entire body being some twenty feet long if I’m not mistaken. She’s the reason I mentioned those scales earlier.” She paused briefly at that, concluding the serpent woman might gloat from time to time and offer her name to the lesser human females. “Vespira, if you know her by name. She’s got green, scaled skin and tentacles for hair. All in all I dare say her human portion has the same allure as my own. Any of that ring a bell?”

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:02 am

Ania was not done it seemed as the disguised creature had a seat opposite of Vera's desk. At least the silver haired woman was not being smothered by the guest's presence. Ania went on describing two specific guests. Vera had no reason to doubt Ania's descriptions so it was most likely that the Head Girl has never met these aliens before or no longer remembered them.

"I cannot say that I recall either creature you described, Ania," Vera stated, "It could be that the telepath does not wish to go through the physical trouble of climbing up this tower to mess with my mind. Or I am simply not in his radar. The serpent woman you describe probably is much the same. Larger monsters tend to avoid assaulting dorm rooms or suites. My apologies, I have never encountered either of these and cannot provide you with any additional information. Do you have any other questions or concerns that I may help you with?"

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:21 am

“Hmph.” In a sense Ania had been disappointed, but there was enough coherence to her thoughts now that blaming Vera for her lack of information on the creatures in question would have been rather pointless. She tapped her chin for a moment while mulling over the matter of there being anything left to discuss in the back of her mind, but in the end the monster turned student merely shook her head in a firm response to her question. “No.”

Rising out of her seat, Ania once more brought her entire carnal glory on display by stretching just the faintest bit, adding to the momentarily emphasized charms Vera could lay her eyes on yet before long it became quite clear there was nothing more to it. She had no intention to partake in the Head Girl and it showed in her current behavior toward the woman behind the desk. “No, I believe that would be all. I’ve taken up enough of your time. At least I got what I came here for, anything else would have been a mere bonus.” She looked down at her for a brief moment, taking another breath. “Thank you for your help.”

But with that the alien female spun around and calmly departed from her office. Shutting the door behind her, Vera was once more left to her own devices while Ania headed down the corridor, then the staircase, hoping to mingle with the student body a little while longer in search of someone worthy to be claimed as to rid herself of the tension that built up within her throughout their talks. It’d take time to make use of everything the two discussed and get some positive results out of her current situation, but it was encouraging to know that it could be done even though Lympha lacked mental prowess of all things. She didn’t expect it to be easy, but hopefully Ania had something to show for her efforts by the end of it.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:41 am

Not only did the alien creature leave, the disguised alien even thanked the human Head Girl. It was a nice change from the norm though Vera did not dare make any assumptions until that door shut completely. Only then did Vera take another slow breath and sighed. That was certainly more tension she cared to have in a single discussion. She rose to her feet after feeling like she had been in that chair forever. Vera decided to lock her door and call it a bit early for once. She just needed a moment to rest and relax after this unique encounter. After some tea and a small meal, Vera would take a long shower before calling it a night. Hopefully, her answers will forgo Ania's wrath for the time being.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2