View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Once a Slave, Always a Slave (Anastasia) 

Post Re: Once a Slave, Always a Slave (Anastasia)
Those lovely yellow eye's filled her mind, those shuttle swaying movements helped. Anila tried her best to fight but found it difficult, she had been molded into a sex slave through mind games and brainwashing. Still the pirate was familiar with this and resisted the best she could weakly. "uhhh. H-h-how... wait No!... I- We were supposed make a deal." The Woman stated trying to stand but found herself unable to draw her attention away from those wonderful eye's she wanted to serve, needed to serve Vesperia.

"This was set up... was it Mistress?" Anila said slipping into Vesperia's grasp.

The brute fucking her with his finger pulled out and before the red headed captain knew it her hands to the wall And nice man meat poked at her entrance. Her pussy pulsated, and emitted wonderful sexual since her slit drooled in cock hunger. He sawed between her tighs, before ramming deep into no mercy it seemed, as hit her cervix without a second thought to it. Her tight hole parted the red sea, and then reformed around the massive dick hugging on it, for the brute it felt her how wet and hot it was being in the pirates channel.

'Arrrghn!." The captain moaned out, before any adjustment was made on her part She being pounded with powerful thrust. His hot tip poked at her womb threatening to enter. That matter, Ana was all heat now, the only thing on her mind was milking that cock sperm into her horny snatch, and make sure got every bit of substance in, or on her. Her training came about easily her body was familiar with this type and rocked her hips back soothing, coating his rod with her own juices, she even matched his pace, all the while the beast would find her Virgina sucking on his cock while Ana's nectar provide easy slick slides in and out of her.

"Yeah thats it fuck me like whore." She grunted blissfully As she building up to an orgasm quickly.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:17 am

"How rude, accusing your Misstresss like that," Vespira scolded the young thrall, "You are here to make a deal, yess? I have what you want. I have what your Captain cannot provide. I can tasste your need. Your Captain has already accepted it. Lissten to her moan and cry out for more. How long did you really think you would lasst with a whore ssuch as her, hmm? How long would you fight what you truly are? Tell me, Anila... What do you desire more than anything right now."

Vespira continued to wear away Anila's resistance as the pirate gazed into those eyes. Ana's moans filled the room as the bouncers took turns fucking her over and over again. Even with the Captain's sex drive, these beasts were far more resilient than any mere human. Their cocks remained thick, remained harder, ready to plunder Ana's treasure again and again.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:10 am

"Sorry mistress I didn't mean to offend." Anila quickly apologize."Yes mam, we have a large sum of drugs, we are looking to deal... As I know my mistress you like these drugs in you're possession and we are prepared to sell them around 200,000 credits for the shipment half price for half the shipment." Anila said cherry She tried to focus on her captain moans but only found herself in growing heat. Those brutes and gotten her all wind up with no release, and now Ana was getting fucked nice deep, it was flat out tourture to watch. Yet Vesperia was offering her that release her loins were itching for.

The Asain woman's eye's widened, heart beat quickened knowing the answer before the snake woman finished her question about what she wanted. "I-I want to be fucked senseless Mistress." She whimpered hungrily. Unable to deny her sexual need at the moment.

"Ahhhhh.. Arghhhn, Uggggh fuck yeah!" Ana chanted as she was being fucked over and over again, the two bouncer running a steady train on her. Every time he other took over they where just as hard or even harder than they had when they fucked previously. The guest where getting a nice showing of the woman's curvy body and plump ass. Add in the fact that her sex was drooling continuously she was becoming a bit of a sensation it seemed.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:16 am

Anila had fallen into her role rather quickly. Vespira was not surprised as she did her research. Former slaves were always a pleasure to break a second time. "Indeed, you need to be fucked sso badly it hurtsss, does it not?" Vespira suggested as she continued to wear away the poor girl's defenses. "You musst have heard my girls on your way in. In my esstablishmentss, you can be fucked time and time again. How does that ssound?"

"Oh yesss, I have forgotten that you are here on businesss," Vespira teased, moving back to the topic on hand while Anila continued to ache while hearing her Captain get relief time and time again. "The drug, did you bring a ssample? How am I to make a purchasse if I cannot ssee it in action?"

If Anila had a sample on hand, Vespira would call another slave to take it from her and leave the room. Meanwhile, Ana's stamina was truly being tested. The fucking did not stop but grew more frequent and intense. Patrons waiting to enter the establishment or were flat out refused began paying the bouncers for turns with the sex drunk space pirate. Anastasia would feel many more cocks enter her, filling her body and womb with more varieties of alien spunk. With near endless guests in line for their turn, it was only a matter of time before Ana's body and mind gave out to her prior training as a slave. A woman would come by and lightly stick Ana with a needle, testing the drug sample on the pirate to see its effects.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:43 am

Being a former slave was a definite disadvantage. Anila fell in line quickly but was willing to still deal. Her loins itch for touching and hearing Ana's moan weren't helping. the Asian woman rubbed her legs together anxiously waiting her mistress orders." That sounds wonderful mistress.." There was a slight hesitation in her response. She true to her crew and wouldn't abandon even if she could fucked every day all day. A tempting over however. Upon hearing the request for the sample she would hand it over. Anila had no idea of the effects herself. Considering Vespira had no qualms with using Ana as quuena pig they would soon find out.

Ana became a water mess, though she showed no signs of growing weak. Having so man dicks driving into her repeatedly felt good. Obviously her body was trained for this to used as a cum dump for various male assailants. at some point she found herself drugged up, by who she hardly noticed but Her lust began to grow and she began reaching her climaxes more, and was actually teasing the quest with sexual gestures for them to come fuck her. With increase in lust she also became more appealing sexually her every body seemed to glow and attract both male and female guests.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:12 am

Hesitation was to be expected. But, even Anilia's loyalty yields before Vespira's gaze. The Gorgonian's slitted pupils slowly spread open, drawing the space pirate into those endless voids. "While I watch your product in action, perhapss you should go downstairs and climb on sstage. You looked ready to put on a show at the entrance. Now, you will dance for your audience. Make them want you and deny them nothing. Every cusstomer you get, have them pay then offer yoursself to them. I reward the girlss who make the mosst credits thiss night. You have to catch up, the others have a head sstart... Do not think about your captain or your cargo... Your only concern is fulfilling your Misstressses needs. Obedience is pleasure..."

She let her words sink in before letting Anila go downstairs and onto the stage. There, she could dance and put on a show for all those alien cocks waiting to fuck her. Vespira would watch the stage from her seat as well as the show happening outside on her monitor.

Vespira sent a message to Ana's ship. It would show video feeds of both women succumbing to their desires. The Gorgonian would wait and see what the third crew member did upon seeing this mess. The line around Ana continued to grow. They were now fucking her mouth, ass, and cunt all at once while others thrust their cocks and tendrils up against those bouncing udders. The pirate captain was drowning in sex at this point.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:50 am

Anila was confused but found her standing up and obeying. Her mind buzzing as if she was forgetting to do something. Yet she found herself down stairs going up on stage. Sensually swaying her hips side to side, and slowly peeling her clothes off, giving an outstanding show of her body. Chowing just what she had been trained for. as she danced she made sure to get the attention of the males, driving them to want to fuck her and a variable costumer wanted to bust her load she took his money and road those cocks hard sucking their balls dry leaving them satisfied. Yet the more she obeyed the hornier she she became, the more obeyed the more pleasure she felt. After awhile she began catching upon to the other girls. Being a slave had it advantages, one of them was being able to please a variety of masters or clients. She showed no worse for ware for each cocked she sucked and fucked.

“Uaggghh, Ackkkk.” Ana moaned between cocks as her hips rolled against the stiff woods in her as and vagina. She sucked hard and long on every cock making sure to give each one personal attention as she fucked. The drug gave her a bit more lithe as she fucked. Her passage ways hotter and tighter, practically sucking on every cock in her. Her womb even opened up for the those horny aliens to fuck her deep and long, she was taking so much cum in her stomach began to swell in size. Still the captain wanted and needed more. GOne was the hard boiled captain and what showed up on screen of the Nightingale was the slut who enjoyed fucking droves of hungry cocks. She was even giving tit jobs to waiting cocks and tendrils. Her breast swayed backed force and up and down as they needed and prodded by the stiff rods.

Andromeda wasn’t surprised. She knew her crew mates were intelligent but lacked the mental strength to resist being fucked hardcore. The small woman couldn’t much speak as she was pulling out a dripping wet vibrator from her vagina. She looked at the video. Ana hadn’t come completely unprepared; surprisingly Ana had good plan, but it didn’t encompass this. if the Snake woman wanted the drugs, well then it was time to play negotiator. She was going to post the drugs for sale, let the competition for them come into play. In the end the most Andromeda surmised she would get back was her fucked worn companions, if she could she would get some money out of it. That what she did , before contacting the Gorgonian.

Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:29 pm

Vespira was well aware of how capable trained sex slaves could be, she trained countless herself. She knew how far even the best trained humans could be pushed before they expired and had ordered her men to push these particular women as such. Those two were about to have more sex than they ever had in their life with each orgasm becoming more powerful than the last.

Andromeda decided to put the drugs on the open market, hoping that would force Vespira's hand. Unfortunately, there was only one way to find out.

"You have kept me waiting, girl," Vespira hissed, "When you are called, you will ansswer immediately. Do you undersstand me? Or was delaying your way of telling me to keep your preciouss crew? Both of them sseem to be enjoying their time here in my esstablishment. Perhapss I shall keep them, they do draw in businesss. If you assk nicely, I may be willing to recruit you as well. I am certain we can find a lovely place for your petite form. How does that ssound, hm?"

Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:49 am

It seemed that the girls we’re helpless before the snake woman. Even then Andromeda seemed unfazed by the woman. “I understand. I also understand that you believe I will subcum easily. I do not.” Andromeda stated. In truth she was struggling to obey, but her natural mono toned voice stated otherwise. It seemed that the pilot had much stronger will than her crew.”I wish the return of my crew yes, but you also wish to have the drugs. It would be a shame for it to fall into someone else hand especially seeing that my Captain is fucking everything around her. I think she might kill you’re guest at the rate she’s fucking some of them. The drug is powerful enough to even turn someone like you’re self into sex slave I would assume.”

The allure of her petite form being used sound glorious to her. Yet still there was a way to deal one of the most powerful beings in Vajjin space. It would be foolish to disobey yet still Andromeda wished to complete this transaction.

Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:16 am

"It would be a shame indeed as that would mean you have nothing left to offer for your preciouss Captain back," Vespira hissed, "I am well aware of the drug and its capabilities. Your Captain is nowhere close to fucking any of my guestss to death. Even if they die, then they were weaker than a mere human and are therefore prey, jusst like you."

The drug did help in breaking women but had no additional effects beyond heightened sensitivity, arousal, and some heavy addiction and withdraws. It was not the guests Andromeda should be worried about but the Captain. She may be strong for a human but there was an endless chain of aliens of different sizes and girths waiting for their turn. This did not even include the individual effects of each guest on Anastasia. Alien seeds can have many effects from addiction to powerful aphrodisiacs. But even with those effects, the human body could only go like this for so long.

"I sssee you have put the drugss on the black market," Vespira hissed, "I suppose that ends our businesss here. I do hope you find your decision, profitable." With that, the screen turned off. Andromeda's attempt to gain leverage backfired completely. Now, Vespira was no longer talking with her and both Anastasia and Anila were being broken down into slaves more and more with each passing second. What will Andromeda do? Will she try to contact Vespira again? Could she resist her own desire to join her comrades in becoming a slave herself?

Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:44 am

The gorgian called their bluff. Andromeda felt a sense of defeat. On one hand she was disappointed that she failed to deal with the snake woman properly. On the other hand she was missing out on a sexual experience... Either way they would achieve the money they wished. the petite girl merely watched the black-market for the bids... Anstatisa was wiled up her sexual peak reaching knew highs, she was becoming aggressive but as the snake woman dictated she wasn’t getting anywhere close of killing the guest. Her stamina impressive but after awhile she was beginning to wain in said stamina. Each of the various seeds did things sometimes she was seeing things other times she wanted more from a particular guest. In the end her began to grow dizy and confused overwhelmed by the guest and their desire to fuck her silly.

Anila wasn’t fairing too well herself. Though she was clearly working her body and her hips. Dancing gracefully and sultry to gain guest attention before taking their money and fucked those men.Repeatedly till her legs were just too weak to continue. She clearly didn’t have the same stamina of her captain, but she kept going until it was time to stop. Hopefully she out did her competition.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:33 pm

Losing those drugs would certainly be a problem. But, that only gave Vespira all the more reason to ensure these pirates did not become a problem in the future. She watched with amusement as Anila's body and mind waned as did her Captain's. Both were soon limp sacks of quivering flesh as they were held up by a guest's arms as they were fucked from behind. With both women defeated sexually and mentally, it was time to talk.

Both barely conscious women were dragged into the club penthouse where Vespira waited. "Mmm... Captain, you are late..." she hissed with a wicked smirk, "No matter. There is much we need to discusss." The guards held both their limp bodies upright and held their heads to ensure they were gazing at the alluring serpent at all times. Vespira slithered closer, gazing into Anastasia's eyes. Those very eyes subdued Anila so easily before. Would the exhausted and drained Captain fare any better?

"Lissten to my voice..." the Gorgonian hissed, her words seeping into Anastasia's empty mind, "You trusst me... You need me... You desire nothing more than to please me... That is why you were sso willing to sspread your legs for those patrons. You made me many creditss tonight. But... You alsso have cosst me greatly. Your fellow crew mate is currently sselling itemss that do not belong to her. Tell me sslave, how shall we remedy thisss ssituation?"

Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:54 pm

Both women were now than sluty trash dumps when they were brought Vespira. They twitched and moaned even though they were no longer having sex. It was even plausible they were still having orgasms. Ana legs were jello and she was barely even aware she been moved and before the snake woman. Even she spoke she seemed far too out of it, yet as the Gorgonian spoke to her. The captains mind was filled with lust and desire for Vespira. There wasn’t even a fight, her mind was pure mush all she wanted was pleasure, and at the very least rest.

“what to do to remedy....” She trailing off nearly dozing off half drooling with cum in her mouth. Her head was spinning and nothing really made any sense.” Ship, I-I would Take the ship... mistresss.”

Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:13 pm

There would be no rest for the poor Captain just yet. "Very good, my pet," Vespira praised, "To ensure nothing happens to my goods, you shall give me your ship'ss accesss codes. Then, you fellow crew member shall join uss."

Fighters would exit the planet and head towards Andromeda's coordinates. The fighters would broadcast the codes to disable the ship's systems, locking Andromeda out and making retrieval as painless as possible.

While her men were taking care of loose ends, Vespira spent some quality time with her two new pets. Their minds were mush, making it easy to plant suggestions of loyalty and submission into their minds of serving their lovely Mistress. She had them both chanting mantras softly to themselves as they finally fell unconscious. Both women were provided with new outfits that consisted of little more than chains of gold with thin sashes of cloth that did little to cover any part of their lovely forms.

Anastasia's ship would be taken to a nearby hanger where saurian guards closed in to retrieve Andromeda. One final communication was sent to the crew member warning her that she had both her captain and crew mate in her possession, obedience was expected. If she decided to turn herself in, she would be stripped down and collared before being escorted down the populated streets to the club where Vespira and her companions waited.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:02 am

When Ana woke she felt as if she had a bad hangover. While she came to her senses she still obeyed her mental conditioning. And dressed in the clothing given. Anila as well. For some reason they took pleasure in wearing the garments that did nothing to hide the curvy form. They also worse chains, Ana question why the chains but still didn't hesitate to place them on herself. Then before she knew it they were at her ship. Apparently Andromeda had taken to fortify the ship. Though it many of the ship operations where off line and she could not hack her way back in, she merely held herself in. It was a difficult choice, she was out number and both her crew mates were... Out of it at best explanation. Eventually they would get and undoubtedly do damage to the ship. Eventually she surrender out of concern for the ship and her crew.

She was stripped and revealing her petite form. She was then collard and paraded through the streets. She didn't even bat an eye through it all.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next