View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Way Out ( For Alexandra) 

Post A Way Out ( For Alexandra)
Anastasia sat in the captain's chair pondering her latest cargo. The Nightingale had performed a raid on ADD cargo ships, taking a high valued cargo, of weapons and medical supplies. Supposedly it was all prototypes, and highly powerful in nature. It didn’t matter, what did was getting out of A.D.D space. The Nightingale was fast, but there where many checkpoints between them and pirate space. Getting in was simple, getting out was different. The moment they raided they had been flagged. According to Andromeda they had also been identified. Of course, the Gale was impounded once a upon a time so it being reconigized was to be expected.

“This bloody haul better be worth it.” Ana stated her Irish accent sounding more soothing than ominous. As she leaned back, she was expecting trouble, well she all ways did. But more so since the A.D.D seemed to have changed their patrol routes. The captain wanted out with her cargo intact, but she needed a way out of the space. Avoiding A.D.D was intestinal.

Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:54 pm

Post Re: A Way Out ( For Alexandra)
The Nightingale was traveling deep space as quickly as possible. There was no telling when the ADD would track down her trail and give chase. Or perhaps they were already waiting at the checkpoints. Scans of the cargo once on board revealed only weapons tech that was not ready for use and a large amount of illegal drugs that were labeled as medical supplies. Perhaps they were drugs confiscated from a failed smuggling run?

On the way to the next checkpoint, numerous alarms went off as ADD vessels came into radar range. It was a small squad of four scout ships that quickly moved to intercept the fleeing pirate vessel. Com messages demanding Anastasia to power down her engines and surrender were sent. With weapons already powered up, the ADD were taking no chances with this one. How was the space pirate going to get herself out of this mess?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:28 pm

It didn't take long for the gale to run into ADD. Not long at all. The cargo was valuable the drugs more so than weapons tech. Still Ana wasn't going throw away her prize just to a few scout ships. The Nightingale was a small freighter, armed for defense."Go fuck yer selves." Ana stated as looked Anila who worked the weapons systems. She began firing at them expertly. Of course they attacked back, and the ship rocked violently with return fire, but with two of the best pilots and weapons chief, the Nightingale was a tough fight for the simple scout ships.

"Try to spare one, we could use the pilot." Ana stated rocking with the ship as the ships shields began to wane.

Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:51 pm

The ADD agents were trained pilots and knew what they were doing. The small ships weaved through the return fire, constantly maneuvering to the least covered firing arcs. The agents had information on the ship and its defenses. Of course, that did not stop Anastasia from adding or changing its design. But some knowledge was better than none.

The ships focused their fire on the ship's engines. The scouts may be weaker individually compared to the freighter but the damage would add up as more ship power is diverted to protect the one thing that would keep the pirate from being dead in the water.

Suddenly, one ship broke formation and weaved around the other side of the ship while the remaining three continued to peck away at the engines. Ion weapons were charged as it proceeded to fire at the ship's turrets, attempting to fry the electronics that ran the ship's defenses rather than cause direct damage to the hull. Seems the ADD had their own share of tricks.

Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:59 pm

"Damn bugger are trying ruin my electronics!" Andromeda shouted bitterly as few systems were undoubtedly fried. As the ship took sharp maneuvers showing that she was just as contempt if not more.

"There also going for engines mama. Where outnumbered here mam, you sure this wise." A good question but there wasn't much of a choice. It was prison for them if they where captured and she wasn't interested. These ships lacked fire power, put concentrating on the engines meant they would have to focus on the engine shield and drop the the forward. Even the best Captains knew this was a high risk.

"Anila, divide and conquer. Force the fucking scouts to separate, Andromeda showing them the fancy flying Nightingale, I want them to try and chase our tail. They won't get another shot out engines not if we can help it. Also engage emergency shields for the engine, they'll make it most difficult for their wee ships." With that her two crew mates followed her orders, the freighter began to move drawing away from the firefights while fire maneuvers worked to separate them.

Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:14 am

The scout ships were used often by agents due to their high speed and maneuverability. The ship that was firing the ion blasts suddenly pushed its engines to move ahead of the Nightingale. Whoever was piloting the ship was paying attention and was now fighting at the front of the ship.

The other three were gradually being pushed apart by fire. One took a hit to the engines, forcing it to slow down and be put out of range as the other two continued to wear away at the engines.

Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:23 am

" Tsk, Coming straight on are ya." Ana stated with the percisson of the maneuver. There was a tinge of respect but." Forward cannon" Ana commanded it was new, and recently put in the forward cannon wasn't much in terms in size, but it advantage was its rapid fire. Three shots in one minute. If this was a war ship it would do significant damage, but the Gale would still be at its mercy. Here they where relying on armor, damage would be exchanged. The weapon revealed itself under the ship's belly, it aimed and fried two shots aiming to disable it if possible.

Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:34 am

The ship in front fired its ion blasts, striking the front of the ship and proceeding to overload and short out numerous systems throughout the freighter. The freighter's underbelly suddenly opened to revealed a forward cannon. Already committed, the ADD scout ship continued to fire to try and disable the ship's systems while cannon fire. One shot every twenty seconds was fast for high payload cannons but slow by any sort of rapid fire weapon standard. The ship tried to weave past the flying bolts but the time to dodge was shorter the closer the pair drew closer together.

Before pulling away, a large cannon shot pierced the vessel's shields and ripped across the hull. Flames ignite as the engines were completely taken out, leaving the ADD ship dead as it spun out of control while veering away from the head on collision. The two ships trailing behind the Nightingale continued to wear down those engines, threatening to take Ana out completely.

Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:24 am

" Mama the Emergency shields are about to fail." Anila stated." We'll be back to main within minutes."

"That ship that just spun out flow it now!"

"But..." The pilot began to protest

"Fuckin do it bitch. Open coms while ya at it.. Aniila get the tractor beams on." With in seconds the Gale was on the damage scout ship, tracking it in."

Andromeda gulped and did as ordered."Listen up ya A.D.D Shit head you're little friend is all out of engine power, Y got two choices. Back off or I blow her to cosmic dust.. Choose wrenches and carefully." She knew A.D.D protocol well enough to know that these scouts would back off just a little. The A.D.D was always loosing good agents, and they where currently stretch thin when dealing with slavers. For the added point Ana add to fire a few shot at the damage ship hitting it but not destroying it.

Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:34 am

Alexandra groaned, rubbing her head as her vision cleared. She remembered taking a hit and going out of control. The ship was now vibrating as it was being pulled towards the freighter. She got back into her seat and sought to call out to her comrades only to bit hit a few more times. Panels spark and burn out as darkness briefly came over the interior of the ship before the emergency lights came on. Alexandra's ship had become unresponsive as all systems were down. Seeing herself being pulled in closer, she could guess what was happening and why the other ships withdrew.

The agent grabbed her weapons and a mask, preparing to go hand to hand if necessary. With her nanosuit and mask, she should be able to put up a fight once inside the ship. The Russian beauty was not about to let this happen to her again.

Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:29 am

They ships withdrew leaving the Gale alone. Good that left the ship and it's agent dealing with her would be tedious at best, a pain in the ass at the worst. Still there was blood rushing through the captain as a few sparks showed that a number of systems fried. It was bold and impressive, not like a foolish pirate she had come across. Still meeting this agent was going to be fun.

" Shield Levels, 65%, haul damage 18%, Electrical systems 52%. Engine Suffered minor damage. intact" Andromeda stated unhappy.

"Well the gale is an old bitty and that agent did a number on us." Avil said getting a glare from both women unhappy with the statement.

"Stop gabbing and lets go greet our guess in the bay, I don't her running around here. So arm you're self with stunner. We be needing the wrench alive."

"Yes mam."

"Andromeda get us out of this sector and somewhere we can lay low for a little bit while we. Interrogate the agent.

When the scout ship was wield in Alexandra would find the docking area to be small. and it had a top level, to which two people where waiting on her armed, and a little happy to see her. The ship finally stopped moving and the bay doors shield. There was little to go as her failing ship was the only thing in it. Obviously this group had very little need to have a shuttle or another smaller ship at hand. What was the busty Russian agent to do her captures undoubtedly pinned her in a small area, most likely the only way out was up.

Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:45 am

The vibrations stopped as the vessel was pulled into the tiny docking area. Then, nothing. Nothing came to force her out of the ship. Usually, that would be the first thing a slaver would do. Well... If they were not going to come get her, Alexandra would take advantage of this free time. Going out into enemy territory without data was suicide. All she knew was her own ship and so she would remain here and prepare defenses.

She proceeded to go through her ship and find what still worked and what did not. The scientist proceeded to begin repairs, focusing on getting power routed to the weapons. She had food and air in here so she had time. If the pirates wanted to wait, they were going to be in for a surprise in a matter of hours.

Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:59 am

" Don't think she's coming out. looks like she not the run and gun type." Ana rolled her eye's why was it so hard for people to just be curious. Ana wasn't stupid and apparently this ADD had more brains than bronze an un-expected move considering their earlier run. There was no she was going to just let the Woman sit there and fix up her ship. NO that wasn't going to happen.

"This one got guts and brains." Ana stated bitterly. Thinking a moment she came up with a plan. They where going to smoke the agent out. How was tricky. On one hand she could toss an emo down there while the electric systems weren't gone they had significant problems now. Add in she didn't knock out her own ship she would need to use an inhibitor,or electric shock. Ana had a few old inhibitors laying on around somewhere from the old captain who ran it previously; she wasn't sure if they would work properly if not it would be enough to at least force the agent to come out an deal with it. Otherwise she was going have to rip the ship open to get the agent, she rather have the prize intact so the game was crack the nut but don't destroy the prize.

"Get the fucking engine and system Inhibitor and lock out her systems. Don't need her getting that damn ship up an running, which I'm guessing she's doing with she be awake." Ana explained darkly." After that we breech toss in smoke and sleeping agents and stunners, and see if the bitch wants to stay in there. "It didn't long to set up the Inhibitor about 45 minutes total. The Agent could her movement on top of her ship. and something being place on top of it. It seemed that the Pirates had a plan B in stored and wasn't going to sit and wait for her to walk when she was ready. While she work she would find a crude surprise of more electrical short circuitry. And systems flickering on and off...

"Little agent.. Little agent come out and play.. Or I'll huff and buff and blow a whole in you're ship!" Ana taunted for the agent to come out while preparing to breach the ship

Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:19 am

Alexandra worked for a bit before suddenly finding some of the systems losing power. Apparently there was some sort of jammer or EMP being used. Thankfully, it did not fry anything. The agent shuts down the vessel to ensure no further damage is done to it. She continued with the repairs until she heard the sound of a woman taunting her from the outside. Seems like they were done waiting.

The ADD agent pulled on a mask as standard procedure of slavers opened with gas to knock the potential slave out. Her nanite suit gave a final clean bill of health for the agent's physical state and prepared for battle. She could feel the suit enhancing her physical ability, making her stronger and faster than ordinary humans. With blaster in hand, the agent grabbed her own fair share of toys as she heard the sound of welders working on breaching her ship.

When the welder was just about ready, Alexandra suddenly kicks the hatch to knock away whoever was trying to breach the ship. A red blur rushed out as the ADD agent was on the attack. She had a blaster in hand, pointing at the first target she saw. She fired though her focus was on dropping a small bomb onto the floor. The sudden burst would disable all non shielded devices including firearms and detonators. Alexandra then rushed Ana, foot kicking out to knock Ana's disabled weapon out of her hand before following with a straight punch towards the jaw. The agent was moving fast and efficiently, her suit ensuring no motion is wasted.

Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:38 am

Impressive, very impressive she mange to send Anvil off the ship then grazing her arm with a blaster shot. Forcing her to roll off. Ana was familiar with A.D.D tech, and this wasn’t on her list of familiarities. It was clear the agent lived up to her earlier actions, just picking and choosing her battles. The explosive knocked all weapons, thinking quickly Ana dropped her weapon and barely blocked the kick. It hurt like hell with added strength. Her had tossed slightly side ways, as Alexandra's punch kinencted. However Ana ate the punch she turned to at the Agent eye’s burning with rage.. Silently she replied with a well coordinated attacks. first she moved to aim for the woman's knee’s , weaken them to slow down her actions the second, was to deprive Alexandra of her side arm.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next