View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 A Way Out ( For Alexandra) 

Post Re: A Way Out ( For Alexandra)
"Ahhhnnn!" Alexandra's body arched. The giant dildo was nearly splitting the helpless agent in half. But, her inner walls stretched and took in the thick beast. One inch entered then two until the tip reached the red head's cervix. Her eyes fluttered as tears rolled down her cheeks. Hands grabbed her giant breasts, fondling them. Her breasts ached but it was muted by the splitting sensation inside her cunt as her insides were spread wide open. If Anastasia no longer needed this agent, what was the pirate going to do with her now?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:23 am

"That's right, you're going be our little sex toy." Ana stated as she began to slowly fuck the red head agent."I considering even keeping you indefinitely and give you to my mistress. I'm sure a bust girl like you will be enjoyable for her." Ana mused mashing those lovely soft mounds under her hands. She also began to thrust her hips harder pushing in deeper and began to pound the woman's cervix. She began hitting the agents g-spot just to make the pleasure more intense for the agent. Ana moved her hips quickly in and out of the wet slit pounding harder enjoying the agents moans and yelps.

After a moment she rolled over and placed Alexandra on top.”Ride the cock whore.” Ana demanded, and just make sure the agent obeyed the captain kept up her thrust into the Russian woman. At that point andromeda entered she was naked and clearly intended to have sex at the moment.”Andromeda come her and help you’re mistress turn this girl into a willing slave.”

“Yes mistress.” Andromeda stated in a robotic like tone and came up behind Alexandra. And began aiding the Russian woman in riding the large cock she was sitting on.THe smaller woman also began to lick and suck on the agents exposed neck.”Enjoy Mistress Ana will make you feel good really good.” Andromeda whispered into the soon to be sex slave of an agent.

Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:56 pm

"Auughh! Auughh! Oooohhhnnn!" Alexandra's body arched as the thick sex toy drilled deep inside her. She could feel her insides tearing as the passage struggled to fit all that girth. The tip slammed her cervix, leaving her teeth rattling as her mind went blank for a moment. Then it slammed into her again and again. Alexandra's eyes rolled back in her head as drool escaped her groaning lips.

The exhausted woman was limp as she remained impaled on Anastasia's toy. Andromeda began to carefully walk her up an down the long spire. Every time the woman fell back down, she came hard, exhausting her further. "G-Good..." Alexandra drooled out as she could barely find breath enough to speak much less remain coherent.

Once her session was finished, a damp rag was pressed to her face. Alexandra did not resist, breathing deep as her eyes fluttered shut.

Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:00 pm

Ana made sure to make the agents sides melt around the massive cock. The agent would be impaled repeatedly onto the tool making her cum with each fall."Good girl. Liking you're mistress cock. My mistress is soo much better." Ana concluded as the Agent became nothing more than a broken slut. With all said and done they drugged the woman to sleep. During her black out The Nightingale had a few close call's but they manage to get to several checkpoints with her ships data. Finally they came to the point Where the A..D could not follow when the Agent woke she would be on display for Vespira as The Captain made an assessment of her bounty capture, and her gift of the busty agent.

"Mistress I've acquired an a nice sized arms shipment I believe is useful to you, and I have this Agent." Ana stated smiling at the waking woman. She had a good few days of sleep, but she was collard. If her senses returned slightly she was sure to be upset buy the current development of what was happening.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:25 am

Alexandra woke with a slave collar around her neck. Even if she had the strength to fight back, the collar would ensure any resistance would be punished. Tears rolled down the agent's cheek as she realized that she was in one of Vespira's brothels. She could hear commands given and she had no choice but to obey. Pleasure filled her head as the collar rewarded her obedience as she soon found herself standing and posing for the snakewoman.

Vespira was no doubt pleased with the gift and rewarded Anastasia for her hard and loyal work. She even offered the pirate captain an opportunity to stay at this establishment for a bit of 'extra' work if she so desired. But for Alexandra, there would be no choice. The ADD agent would soon join her fellow sisters as the brothel's main attraction for days to come. Will the ADD find and rescue her? Only time will tell.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4