View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Hunting for Silver (for Vera) 

Post Re: Hunting for Silver (for Vera)
It was unknown for Vera how long or far she had been moved, even if she was still conscious at all. But suddenly the sound of a door opening with its screeching hinges echoed around her, then again as it closed behind her. She felt her body being turned in the air and then placed on a surface on her back. Her limbs were grabbed and extended in a spread eagle position and locked in place with hard, cold restraints. She was left in this state, eyes covered and in silence for what could only be felt as an eternity.

Then she heard a shuffling sound, as if someone rose from a chair and walked softly on the floor. A few metallic clings, some objects being moved around and drawers being pulled open and closed. No one spoke, she only heard these sounds for another eternity, unable to imagine what was happening or what would happen to her.

"So, Vera, you just outdid yourself today," said a female voice at last. It was the same prefect from the classroom though Vera had not noticed her then due to the mind breaking orgasms she had. "You are an exhibitionist and a bad influence to every girl in this school. You enjoy showing off, taking out that stupid cock from your skirt and publicly masturbating in a classroom, even in front of my mistress Sylvana!"

Vera could hear the girl approaching and then felt how she placed an adhesive tape near her pubic mound, sticking it closer to her netherlips and then placing something over her clit and taping it in place. Then felt how the tape held other small objects in place right over her hard nipples.

"And you just didn't have enough, you are also a rapist. You abused of your classmate and fucked her until you couldn't keep yourself standing anymore. Having that cock doesn't give you rights to use anyone for your own pleasure. Since you enjoy the sexual pleasure so much, I will teach you how to keep it in and see if you correct yourself after this."

Just then, Vera felt a cold metallic ring being attached around the base of her penis, right against her pubic mound and top of her slit. A second later it tightened hard, specially on the underside as it pressed against her urethra. This would prevent her cock from releasing any fluid whatsoever.

"With this you won't be able to cum and release your stinky semen again until it's taken off. Now we'll begin." Now Vera's puffy netherlips were spread apart and the tape kept them open as it stuck to her thighs, exposing her drenched entrance completely. The prefect moved away and approached quickly, making Vera feel suddenly a sting on her thigh as she injected something. "And with this, you won't cum either from your lady parts."

Then Vera heard something being placed on the surface right between her legs and felt it prod directly into her sex and more sensitive inner walls. It was thicker and bigger than the objects she placed before on her clit and nipples but did nothing besides teasing her quivering insides. She remained there, immobile and in suspense for some long minutes until the flick of a switch was heard and the objects on her sensitive nubs all started vibrating intensely, but not the bigger object yet.

Goddess of sex, beauty and magic - Elizia Val Rausten

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:49 pm

Vera came to in what she could only assume was the basement. But, the student still could not see due to the blindfold. She felt her cock still standing erect and proudly from between her thighs and the exposed air soaking into her still drooling netherlips. Her arms and legs were restrained, leaving her spread eagle on the table as shuffling of objects happened around her.

Her breasts heaved, exposed as she felt the air soaking into her glistening body. Vera tugged at her bonds as she took slow breaths. "I... I could not stop myself..." Vera replied with a dry throat, "I... Please help me..."

Vera hated losing herself like this. It was as if her own body was completely against her. All because of this cock that could never be fully satisfied. The former Head Girl could feel vibrators be placed over her nipples followed by a clamp around her cock, sealing her seed inside. She was then stung with a needle and injected with something to prevent her from cumming out of her womanhood either.

"Nngh! Ahh!" An object slid inside her body, sliding easily into her parted netherlips. The object remained deep inside her while the vibrators all began to hum at what she thought was full power. The vibrations rippled into her breasts while the one over her clit shot straight up into her loins. Her clit pulsed rapidly as Vera began to squirm helplessly. "Ohhhnnnn! St-Stop... Please!" She begged, her body still so very sensitive from her previous orgasms.

Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:01 pm

"I will help you," replied the prefect. "Oh, I will help you."

However, all that happened was the vibrators humming intensely, sending a constant wave of pleasure through her swollen breasts and directly into her loins. Vera's body squirmed and she begged her to make it stop, but she had none of that. Her sensitivity only made the pleasure rise faster and stronger. The vibrators remained doing their duty for a lifetime, yet Vera would only feel her arousal and pleasure rise to never ending heights, unable to find climax. If she thought these were at full power, she was wrong.

The prefect rubbed her finger over a button and the vibrators only hummed faster than before, doubling their intensity in less than a couple of seconds. Her torture continued this way until Vera felt she would be broken and burst out from the pent up tension. And then, without warning, the vibrators stopped. It would not stop Vera from feeling them still, however, the sensations remaining on her sensitive, abused clit and nipples as the effects of their prolonged duration remained in her nerves and mind, causing the pleasure to keep rising until slowly it lessened and kept weakening, until at last she stopped feeling them at all. Her tender trio of nubs were almost numb from the torture.

"Yes, yes, very well. I'm guessing you liked that, didn't you?" The prefect's voice came right in front of Vera's exposed legs. Just then, she felt the object inside her passage move even deeper until it her cervix. The prefect grunted. "Okay, you have a slut's cunt, Vera, you managed to fit so much inside. But you are gonna have to take even more." The object, resembling a large dildo, opened its tiny slit slightly and a small tube began expanding outwards. Vera could feel it prodding her cervix until the thin tube fit through her tight opening of her womb and only then began inflating itself, making her cervix open wide. "Yes, let's see you take in the whole thing inside."

Her womb was exposed completely and at last the long object was pushed again. The tube deflated and was withdrawn back into the dildo again and the object reached the furthest part of her womb. "Oh ho~! You did take it all! What a giant slut, you are, Vera. Now, let's return to the lesson, shall we?"

A flick of a button later and the vibrators came back to life, as intense as they were before being turned off earlier. Pleasure invaded Vera's body again but this time the object inside her pussy began vibrating. It stimulated every inch of her walls and even her womb directly, the ecstasy was shocking her most vulnerable nerves directly. If she thought it couldn't get any worse, the object began moving back and then forth again until bumping with her womb. Its thrusts were slow at first but they began to pick up speed quickly, all the while vibrating as intense as the tinier vibrators on her sensitive nubs. In a short while, Vera could no longer tell if the object was moving back or thrusting in, it became so fast it was an eternal sensation of being fucked and impaled that never let her g-spot, walls and womb take a single second's rest.

SFA---

Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:55 pm

"Uuhhhhnnnnn! Ahhhhhhnnnnn!"

Vera's body arched, limbs straining against her bonds as the vibrations pulsed against her aching peaks and clitoris. The rippling sensations throbbed throughout her heaving orbs as every motion sent a wealth of tingly bliss through the woman's chest. Vera's loins tensed and quivered as her belly fluttered madly. She could feel the orgasm building already and yet there was no signs of release. The tension continued to rise to insane levels. Vera cried out in agony as she felt like she was going to melt into nothing around these humming devices.

When the vibrations stopped, Vera's body continued to tremble. Her body glistened with a sheen of sweat as she panted and groaned. The Prefect taunted her but the silver haired woman could only whimper as she felt something slide inside her cervix. "Auuughh!" Her cervix was forced open as the rest of the dildo jammed right into her womb. Tears rolled down her cheeks as her insides screamed from this horrible torture.

Unfortunately, the torment was not over as the vibrations began anew with the dildo practically fucking her womb and g-spot endlessly. "Oooouuuuggghhh! Aaauuuggghhh!" Vera's cries echoed off the walls of the basement. She could not stop crying out, unable to even muster a breath as everything escaped her lungs as a long drawn out groan of utter agony. Her insides shuddered violently while her cock visibly throbbed from pent up aggression. Vera begged and pleaded for this all to end. She would do anything to make it all stop.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:32 am

The prefect remained still near Vera, seeing very pleased with herself as the student strained against her bonds, squirming and twitching as the torture continued without mercy. Vera's cries turned into a single one only stopped by her intakes of air but it had remained the same throughout the last minutes of this part of the lesson. Pleasure and agony coursed through her body, battering and ravaging it in flesh, mind and will. For her, it seemed this session lasted much longer than the first one. And then, once more, all ended abruptly. The same aftershocks remained in her nerves, abusing her mind even if nothing moved whatsoever.

"Well, I'm so proud of you Vera! Other girls have broken much faster, but you remain awake. Good, you're so eager to keep learning, aren't you?" Vera could feel the long object in her passage and womb retracting, her walls unwillingly tightening as the huge void left by it made her body beg for more.

"Very, very well. Fortunately for you, this lesson still goes on. Now I think it's time you learn about other people's feelings. This time you will feel what other people feel when they are abused, used against their will. Time you feel what poor Alyna felt as you fucked her like the bitch in heat you are." Vera was left on the surface, panting and sweating, exhaustion and pent up tension destroying her from the inside out. But after a few seconds she heard the prefect walk and move things aside on a table. Then something being removed from the space between her legs.

Now there was a scorching heat surrounding the tip of her cock. It was like a strange soft substance surrounding her penis and it was spreading down her length. Vera felt her cock twitch and penetrate the molten substance, spreading it as it went down until it hit her base, engulfing it completely in that intense heat. The prefect kept that object in place for a good while, pulling it up and leaving Vera's phallus alone. The girl had made a mold of Vera's cock and the following noises were of the replication of her phallus until it became an exact clone of her member.

"It's time you feel your own cock fuck you, Vera." There was a clicking noise and something positioned again between her legs. Quickly the prefect attached a longer vibrator to the underside of the silver beauty's phallus, taping it in place. Then the replica of that same member started penetrating her widely exposed cunt.

Vera felt her own girth and thickness spread her walls apart, reaching as far as her own length allowed. She felt her own curves, the veined length caressing her sensitive insides. This replica was also hot, giving off the sensation of being a real cock, her own true cock, thrusting deep inside her. Without further ado, the faux penis withdrew and thrust back in in quick succession, giving Vera a taste of her own manhood. The poor silver haired student was fucked by the replica and later the vibrators all hummed to life again. The one attached to her erect cock vibrated too, sending intense waves of pleasure down her length and into her loins, stimulating as well her sensitive hard tip.

After what felt like an eternity, the prefect used a feature of all her devices, making the torture even worse for poor Vera. The vibrators and the replica of her cock all started releasing an electrical current that stormed her nerves directly with pleasure headed straight to her brain. She was experimenting a pleasure like she had never felt before; it was so good that if Vera could have any coherent thoughts she would know it would break any girl within seconds. And she endured it for who knew how long, and unable to cum at all.

SFA---

Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:15 pm

The silver haired woman continued to twitch and tremble as precum drooled out of both her sexes. She could not cum. Her insides were screaming for release, begging for it. Her cock shuddered inside the mold as it formed around her swollen member. Her brain was screaming 'cum' over and over but her body would not obey. The pressure kept building and building, ebbing what little remained of her mind and sanity.

"Aaauuuggghhh!" Vera's screams echoed down the hall as the duplicate cock filled her pussy to the brim. The devices all turned on at once. The vibrations nearly broke her before and now she was being fucked by her own cock. But, it only grew worse from here. The electrical pulses were hitting the pleasure centers of brain over and over. Vera was broken within moments. Her mind shattered as she screamed and begged for release. Her real body shuddered in bed, unable to cum either as the dream had full control over her body. Vera begged and begged until she blacked out again.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:33 pm

The prefect watched, content, as within seconds Vera was broken on the surface, bound and unable to cum. Her mind shattered and she became nothing but a heap of meat that desired only to climax. Her pleas fell on deaf ears as the torture continued without mercy and soon Vera passed out, both her dream and real bodies twitching in pent up tension as her insides and every inch of her body screamed for release. Now as her body lied limp on the table, the prefect went and switched all devices off. With expert hands she removed the replica of her cock and withdrew all vibrators from her body, but left the clamp around her member there. She then cleaned everything and stored each piece where it belonged in the drawers and shelves of the basement's room and left.

Her dream had not yet finished as Vera woke up slowly again. In the dream, a few hours had passed until the door opened and closed again, stirring the silver haired beauty from her slumber enough to catch her attention. Vera would find herself with the same amount of tension from before and still bound from her limbs, unable to move. The blindfold covered her eyes still so she could only wonder with fear who the person was, wishing and begging in her mind that it was not the prefect returning to torture her again.

"Hello, Vera. Did I wake you up?" She recognized that voice, the head girl Sylvana was now here. The same woman that stirred her lust by merely looking at her and that had masturbated her in the bathroom's stall. She had never wanted to leave such an impression on the important student but now she should know everything that she had done and was also exposed completely before her.

"I heard that my prefect treated you tonight to one of her special lessons. How did you like it?" Vera could hear her footsteps approaching. Vera was weak and exhausted, her brain after being tempered with for so long could not recover so easily from the mind breaking advances Sylvana did on her. Even now, as it had been imprinted for a couple days then, her voice always demanded full attention from her, or at least as much attention as Vera could offer in her state.

SFA---

Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:15 am

When Vera woke, she was still blindfolded. Her cock was painfully swollen and she could feel the pressure inside her dripping cunt. Sylvana was here, the Head Girl herself. "Please... Please... I'll do anything... I need to c-cum... Please, Sylvana! I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I went to the room. I... I could not stop myself... Please! Someone! Help me!" Vera was in agony. She sobbed as she remained bound. The silver haired woman could do nothing but tremble, praying for this all to end.

Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:07 am

"I know, dear, I know. You did just as I told you, but I did not think you would almost faint and be caught. Don't worry, I'll save you from this." Vera's cock and cunt trembled and pulsed with agonizing tension. She had just woken up but feeling her genitals like this again was almost enough to torment her back to unconsciousness again.

"Shh, now, no need to cry. I can make you cum like never before, but I would need you to do something for me, something simple in fact. If you want me to give you release then promise me you will become my pet. Be the head girl's pet and I can take away this lust as much as you want. You want that, don't you?"

Vera then felt a pair of soft hands wrapping themselves around her twitching shaft. They were so soft that she could cream herself right there and then if it wasn't for the clamp around her base. Sylvana used both hands to stroke softly her length, so painfully soft and slowly. The touch was angelical, Vera had never felt something so good in her entire life. Unbeknownst to her, she was now able to cum normally from her pussy and the clamp was the only thing stopping her from ejaculating her seed and cumming from her penis. However, the amount of tension she had received and the mental tampering would practically make her a slave of pleasure and orgasms the moment she came. It was exactly what Sylvana wanted, have the dream affect the real Vera so she could have her right in the palm of her hand completely at last. And she was sure she would be unable to refuse now. Giving herself to Sylvana in every dream only made her control over the head girl even stronger.

SFA---

Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:28 am

"Oooohhhnnnn..." Vera whimpered and groaned as her cock practically jumped in Sylvana's grasp, "Yesss... I-I'm y-your... P-Pet! Please! Make me c-cum, Mistress!"

Her cock shuddered violently, the orgasms still clamped. But, the woman's pussy was gushing with hot orgasmic lust. Vera's real body was cumming again and again. Each orgasm caused Sylvana's spell to weave deeper into Vera's helpless mind. She would become Sylvana's obedient slave, a precious Head Girl dancing in the palm of her hand.

But, these orgasms were not enough. Her cock was shuddering, begging to be set free. Vera's cries echo into the darkness. Her words become slurred and incoherent as she was practically foaming at the mouth. Every stroke brought more and more agony to her clamped penis to the point that Vera thought it might just burst. She screamed, she begged, she opened her mind and soul to Sylvana's power and will.

Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:50 am

"Yesss... I-I'm y-your... P-Pet! Please! Make me c-cum, Mistress!"

"Mistress!"

The spell was finished. Like a contract signed and done, Vera had willingly surrendered herself, in her entirety, to Sylvana Vor Shyraya. There was nothing that could undo it or help Vera now; for the Head Girl was in the mare's grasp and control. Throughout various days and nights, the effects of Sylvana had relentlessly attacked and broke down Vera's will. Her soul, body and mind were Sylvana's to own and do as she liked. A perfect little slave, rich with mana, beautiful like no other, entirely hers.

No other female, human or alien, could have endured such torment. Sylvana had controlled her from the start and led her exactly where she wanted to. And with an echoing laugh, from deep within her chest, the mare's real body entered the Head Girl's room. The mortal would not wake as the demoness made her entrance, strong, voluptuous body absorbing the girl's energy as she sensually made her way to the bed, where atop spasmed the still uniform-clad body of Vera. As darkness separated from her arm and drank the clear sexual fluids that had flooded the sheets, Sylvana mounted Vera's form, one leg against her damp nether region. She was already starting to drain whatever energy and juices Vera had in store for her that night.

And now that she had succumbed to the mare, corrupted by her vile power, there was no reason not to celebrate it. Let the poor girl know exactly of the bliss that was becoming hers.

"Good, then cum, my slave! My precious little pet, cum to your heart's content!" In the dream, Sylvana's hands removed the clamp from around the base of her penis. It did not take even a second after that for those angelical digits to wrap around the strong, pulsating rod connected to her loins and pump as fast as she could. The sensations would wreck her. Break her. As if her very essence was being drained and milked by the dominant faux Head Girl, she felt every ounce of her seed emptying from her core and ejecting with an almost inhuman force from her tip. The pleasure was inhuman as well, crashing against every nerve of her body, from head to toes, as her chest was burning in molten passion and her mind withheld nothing but the sublime bliss that allowed her body to finally have release.

As her womanhood convulsed against itself, she could also feel her white seed, that was still being fired straight into the air, begin to fall on her naked body too. It was hot and it hit her like small meteors against the sensitive skin, pooling in her flat stomach and sliding down her womanly curves to pool on the table beneath. Sylvana opened her mouth and with a joyous expression caught any semen lucky to fall near her face as if she was a young girl trying to drink the rain's drops.

And as the meat pole's orgasm began to slowly die down, one of her hands inserted two digits in her twitching pussy, eager to make Vera cum from both penis and cunt as she made circles and stroke the penis' tip and upper half, while the other hand attacked her sensitive clit and g-spot inside.

SFA---

Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:53 am

The seal was broken and there was a brief pause before a rush of every sensation coming at once. Eyes fluttered and rolled back in their sockets. Lips part in a blissful wail as the student's fabricated cock began to spew forth hot globs of semen. The thick threads of seed easily reached the ceiling, painting the surface with her white essence. Shudders wracked every inch of the beautiful woman's being. Foam drooled out of gaping lips as Vera suffered from an endless seizure of rapture.

The silver haired student could only convulse on the table. In the dark basement, her screams echoed off the walls. The demoness's hand stroked the pulsing rod, milking every drop of semen contained within. Another hand joined in, easily sliding into those already juicy netherlips. Vera's g-spot throbbed as her clitoris twitched and swelled with her hot blood. The student could only gurgle out breathless groans as she foamed and drooled from over-stimulation. Hot juices squirted out of her already climaxing womanhood, adding to the grand feast that was this Head Girl.

Vera's real body did not wake as she was mounted. Thighs twitched and hips jolt as she was cumming hard from the vivid nightmare. Weak moans left drooling lips as closed eyelids fluttered. There was no escape. Her soul and essence was flowing out with every orgasm as another and another was forced out of her by the evil being. It would be trivial to drain this woman completely. But, that would mean not having this woman around for future feedings. It would only trouble the mare if the island had to step in to regulate her feedings.

In the dream, the woman's phallus would continue to soften, each orgasm weaker than the last while juices continued to flood out of her contracting sex. No words left the drooling lips of the Head Girl. Her body could only twitch and spasm from the sheer bliss that continued to wrack her entire being. The aftershocks alone would leave her skin tingling all over as the semen pooled and cooled on her glistening body. Breasts quivered with weak shuddering breaths. Nipples ached as they remained painfully erect. Even in her dream, Vera was completely spent and exhausted.

Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:44 am

No one knew exactly for how long did Vera orgasm again and again. Time in dreams was inconsistent, but what was certain is that for the poor head girl it felt like an eternity of bliss. This incandescent sensation was being burned into her mind, the endless bliss that accompanied Sylvana. And only after the endless climaxes her cock began to soften. The energy inside was leaving her; now that she had released so much pent up tension and arousal, her body was exhausted. The mare had squeezed almost everything Vera had recovered from that day in a few moments.

So Sylvana grinned wickedly, as her juices and energy were being absorbed by her. Both sexual and magically she was feeding from the silver haired beauty. As darkness claimed the battered girl on the table, she could feel herself opening her eyelids for a second in her real suite. She couldn't have been able to move even if she wanted to, for those who are awakened while Sylvana mounts them are paralyzed entirely. But she could see in that short reprieve the source of her release. The blue skinned being that sat on top of her, a joyous smile on her visage.

Indeed, it would be no problem to drain Vera entirely. But the school had its rules and they were very logical to Sylvana. Outside, on Earth or in space, there were countless women and men from which to feed herself. But the campus was filled with girls above average, to let them recover and feed again from them later guaranteed the continued intake of the precious energy and fluids. Oh, but did Sylvana feel so lucky, as she looked down at poor Vera on the bed. A dominant hand caressed her face and ran downwards all over her body as she found the perfect girl to have.

If she was now her pet, it was also beneficial to give her some rest. So, after consuming every drop of her juices the demoness retired from the suite and returned to the Void, very much satisfied with what had transpired; a sly grin adorning her face.

For the rest of the night Vera was allowed to rest as much as she could. Her body needed it. However, as she rose from her slumber, she could see that her blouse and bra were undone, her mounds heaving with every breath exposed to the cool air in the room. And like previous nights she had the vivid memory of the dream in her mind. The entire memory was sublime to her. Unlike previous nights, she started to slowly forget this dream, instead of only after a couple of seconds. And by the time she relived the epitome of her experience at the end, what was left in her memories were the exquisite sensations she had.

As she tried to lift herself, she felt a new weight atop her chest. It was a beautiful necklace with a gem hanging from it. It was almost diamond-shaped, of a deep red color. Some would consider it sinister, but to Vera it gave off a pleasing aura. There was something else on her, a strange tattoo on her left shoulder. Marks unlike anything she had ever seen of a dark blue hue but those disappeared from her skin after a while. Those things the mare had given to her as proof of being her obedient slave. The Head Girl couldn't exactly remember when she placed these on her, only some words that mysteriously came back to her.
"You only have to say yes...
Return to me."

Her alarm went off to her side. It reminded her that she still had her duties to perform and lessons to receive. Her body, though still feeling the effects of her continued orgasms while asleep, felt much better after cleaning herself up and wearing a clean new uniform with which to start this new day. She would definitely be hungrier and thirstier than usual that day, and a slight arousal, maybe anticipation, resided within her. Her suite was quickly becoming a place of newfound joy.

SFA---

Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7