View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Sun-kissed Sky [Open] 

Post Re: Sun-kissed Sky [Open]
She was a mess, and this had been but an appetizer but he was playing somewhat fair. Had he given her juicier information he would have done far more, but he had been pleased. “Oh, yes,” he answered as he lifted her chin up with a finger, To her luck he was not pumping any more chemicals into her and wanted to get a last look before she drew away from his grasp, or not.

He could read the effects of her body, her clothes were still intact and nearby, though she would need to get cleaned up first. A lot of beings dwelled near water sources but she should be alright, few settled on sloppy seconds though there were a few that did not care, particularly the sadistic ones who relished in tormenting others and what better then to torment a student when they thought it was finally over.

Whether or not she fact another had not been a concern of his though. Chances were strong that she would be left alone for the time being but you never did know.

She was trying to be strong, trying to sound sarcastic but her flushed features told him the truth. “It was very pleasant, we'll have to do this again another time.” He considered a spell or charm. His left hand twisted as shadow concealed into a globe around it taking shape as a simple black rose. His Shadow Magic was only quasi real but the flower was real enough and created from his own shadow stuff.

“To call me just drip a drop of your blood on it. I will be aware that you are trying to reach me but you will see me sometime within a month depending on where I am. Discard it or hold on to it, you may have future questions.”

It was unlike him to pass out any trinkets an he was always free to ignore the sensation that she had used the rose in the first place. He did not expect her to use it either but it was an option. He gave her the flower but had not waited to see what she would do with it instead leaving her there to ponder all these sensations and the information that she had acquired.

Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 am

Post Re: Sun-kissed Sky [Open]
Vanessa looked up, weary, to see a black rose handed to her. She reached out and plucked it from his fingertips. As the monster disappeared into the setting sun, the knight picked herself up. She ran her fingers through her body, picking up some of the monster's orgasmic semen. She pressed it between her fingers, then sighed to herself. With the black rose in her hand, Vanessa headed back to campus. It was unclear of what was going through the redhead's mind during that walk home. The only thing that was clear was... that she was going to keep the rose.

[The end]

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4