View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Heartless and the Servant [Vera] 

Post Heartless and the Servant [Vera]
It had been a while since Vanessa had last met with Vera. During their last meeting, the redhead was evaluated to be too poor of an assistant to the head girl. She lacked confidence and resolve, something of which she had worked on the past month. Vanessa had continued to help out students on her own power, finding it not only time consuming, but fruitful once the task was accomplished. The redhead also faced her fair share of monsters, all of which had attacked the young girl. In an attempt to maintain and hold some sort of power, it brought the Knight to one simple conclusion: that she must obtain power.

The first step to that power was through Vera. She could offer the redhead a higher position to rule over others - though this was not some girl on a power-hungry high. No, it was a calculated decision for Vanessa to better control the environment around her. She still had two and a half years left at this school. If she didn't establish some sort of concrete role, then the girl would always be a victim to her greatest fears.

She watched as the numbers rose while inside the elevator. The doors had slid open to a far too familiar scene. It had brought back memories of her rebellion and sneaky plans. All of which had failed. The girl took a deep breath, padded out any remaining wrinkles from her skirt, and knocked on Vera's door. "Hello, mistress? It's Vanessa." She called out in a firm voice, "May I come in?"

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:56 pm

Post Re: Heartless and the Servant [Vera]
The long journey to the tower and up the elevator gave Vanessa time to collect her thoughts. Whether she realized it or now, the student had changed much since she tried to force Vera to reveal things about the monster attacks. This pilgrimage gave the red head time to think of how she was going to speak to the Head Girl, her Mistress. She learned the hard way about coming to Vera unprepared.

Vera had left Vanessa alone as usual. Out of all of the Head Girl's possessions, she kept her distance from Vanessa. Perhaps this was due to the woman's first impressions. But whenever Vanessa begged for attention in the past, the silver haired woman brought the student to a realm of pleasure that she never thought possible. That was what awaited the pet if she proved herself useful. But, did Vanessa know how to prove herself?

Vanessa failed the previous evaluation. She completed the task though it took a long time and was asked questions about scenarios that revealed how difficult watching over so many students was. But even if Vanessa passed, what then? Would Vanessa use her new found power to better correct students and assist her Mistress or would she return her own selfish pursuit for answers?

The knock came and Vera called Vanessa in. "You should know by now that my door is open to all students, Ms. Crowell," Vera said calmly, "Would you like some tea? Some water?" The Head Girl would get whatever was asked before returning to her desk. She would order Vanessa to sit if not already. "Now then, what can I do for you?"

Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:00 am

Vanessa opened the door. She walked over to take a seat. "Oh, I'm fine. Thank you." She responded. The redhead had been given plenty of time to reflect on her character. The girl had come prepared this time for this encounter. Her request was simple, and short. "I thought a lot about how difficult it is to help a student at Shokushu. The lack of authority only makes it harder to correct student behavior. So, I want to apply as a prefect." The Knight seemed firm in her resolve, though she knew that becoming a prefect, especially Vera's prefect, meant so much more than just demanding it. The redhead had failed various tests before, and was perhaps considered 'unruly' to the head girl. For that purpose, she sought to correct those wrongs by providing the best possible impression she could.

But, what would Vera say? Would she deny the Knight outright? Or give her another chance?

Monsters:

Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:20 pm

Would it be that easy? Did all Vanessa needed to do was apply for the position to gain the power she wanted? It seemed unlikely and it did not seem like Vera was pulling out any sashes to offer the student. The student did mention reviewing their previous discussion and her performance with the task that was given. That seemed to be as good of place to start and it did not seem the student was trembling in her chair like before.

"I cannot help but feel you skipped some steps, Ms. Crowell," the Head Girl replied, "You mentioned it was easy before and now you believe it is difficult. What led you to this conclusion? Why do you believe becoming a Prefect will make helping students easier for you? What do you intend to do with such authority if you had it? How will you use it make your work more manageable?" It seems Vera was once again asking questions. They were similar to before and fell in line with what Vanessa had presented to the Head Girl upon sitting down at her desk. Now, how will Vanessa articulate her points and prove herself to her Mistress?

Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:42 pm

"I always thought it was difficult. When I made it seem like it wasn't a big deal before, I thought that was the expected answer. I'm more open about my opinions now." Vanessa said, keeping her hands folded underneath the table. "Students each have their individual problems, and it takes time to address all of them. Helping students doesn't have a time frame. I can't point to a single girl and assure you that 'I'll fix her problem within this amount of time'. I'm a prime example. I gave you a lot of trouble. At one point, I had to be locked away for a month." She pointed out. "You just don't know how long it'll take. More often than not, it'll take a long time. I was only given a handful of students but it took a long while to help them out with their problems. I'm not even certain that they've retained those corrections."

"There's plenty of things you can do with authority. Firstly, students are more likely to listen and consider your suggestions if you're a reputable person. Secondly, having a form of power to punish bad behavior, while rewarding good behavior, would be allowed. As a student, I do not have the power to punish other students. But as a prefect, I can." She continued, "Punishments and rewards would be handed out accordingly, depending on the situation. It would allow me to help out students more efficiently than if I was just a bystander."

Monsters:

Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:40 pm

"I see. A very thorough answer," Vera replied, "But, Head Girls and Prefects do not punish, Ms. Crowell. We correct. Punishing only deters wrong actions or promotes following valid ones. This fails to educate the student on why they are expected to act a certain way. It is important to educate students on proper behavior and why it is important."

"Before, you claimed you could not bring yourself to do such a thing to another student," she continued, "If given such authority, will you truly use it to perform your tasks more efficiently? Do you understand what is expected of myself and my Prefects? And what of you? Is your purpose still earn my attention, my pet? Is this all part of that or is there more to this desire to climb the ladder?"

Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:17 pm

"Yes, of course. Perhaps punishment wasn't the right choice of word." Vanessa said, "Yes. I believe I can more efficiently handle a situation like that. Like I said, there are certain privileges that come forth with being a prefect. Students will be more inclined to listen and take heed of my suggestions. As for the expectations, I believe I'm aware of them. I'm a hard worker who can produce results. I'll remain diligent in my tasks and understand that I'm representing you." She pursed her lips. "Me? Mistress, I've wanted you to fall in love with me." She crossed one leg over the other, folding both hands over on her knee.

"But I've also been calling myself a knight since before I've arrived on Shokushu. I've had a natural desire to help out others. A knight-in-shining-armor, if you will. Being a prefect would be like knocking out two birds with one stone." She smiled softly, a small blush appearing on her cheeks.

Monsters:

Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:52 am

There were perhaps a few other questions Vera could ask. But, she saw no need. Vanessa gave her answers. Were they the truth? The woman did seem more together than ever before. It was good to see improvement after so many months of training. But, how will Vanessa fare when it comes to correcting students and serving the school itself?

"Correct, Prefects represent their Head Girl," Vera repeated, "Every poor performance, every failure is a direct reflection of a Prefect's Head Girl. You not only represent and serve my every need, you also serve this school. If the staff or anyone above them command you, you will obey to the best of your ability. Do you understand?"

Vera rose to her feet. There was a navy blue sash in hand, similar to Vera's light blue sash that hung loosely around the Head Girl's hips. The Head Girl brought the sash down around Vanessa's head. She briefly twisted the sash, causing it to tighten around the student's neck. She gave a soft tug as if it were a leash before loosening and draping the rest of the fabric across the woman's torso.

"You have grown much since you barged into my home," Vera said calmly, "I am pleased. But, there is much for you to do. You will be assigned a floor in the dorms to look over and maintain. Your new room will be there as well. The sooner you move in, the better. Once that is completed, I will assign your weekly duties."

The Head Girl gently cupped Vanessa's cheek, stroking gently. "Now, my little whore in knight's armor," Vera said softly, "Do you have any questions for your Mistress?"

Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:33 am

The Knight raised her eyebrow once Vera rose from her seat. What test was next? She sat firm while the head girl slid the sash over her. As Vera did so, the redhead blinked a few times. She appreciated that the head girl trusted her, but was shocked by how convinced Vera was of Vanessa's ability. If the redhead was in Vera's position, she would've committed to at least a few more tests to prove a prefect's worth. A small smile crept up the girl's face. She reached for the edge of the sash and gave it a light tug, holding it close to her heart.

"I couldn't have done it without you," She giggled, feeling a little relaxed. "Sounds good. I look forward to working with you, mistress." The redhead tried her best to retain a smile, but it was clear that the girl was bursting with joy. She then felt the head girl cup her cheek, and her cheeks flushed once more. The crimson-haired girl frowned when she was called a whore, though it was unclear if the girl was annoyed or simply embarrassed by being called that. Still, she offered no verbal rebuttal to the comment.

She wanted to reach out and embrace the head girl, but she knew that such a behavior was inappropriate. All she could do was reach for her skirt and squeeze the fabric with her fingers. "N-no..." She whispered back softly.

Monsters:

Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:59 am

More tests would only be necessary if there was any remaining doubt in an applicants ability. Months of work went into breaking Vanessa and leaving her hopelessly drawn toward the silver haired Head Girl. Vera had no doubts that this student would do everything in her power to earn her affection. That alone should aid in keeping this one loyal and malleable.

"You mean 'No, Mistress'," Vera corrected, "Do not waver now. You are chosen because I believe you are capable of pleasing me." Vanessa would feel her hand taken by the Head Girl's. She guided those fingers to Vera's cheek. "You may be a knight. But, you still have to work to earn a princess's affection." Vera released the woman's hand and turned away. "You have your task. Return when you are done moving."

Months ago, it was doubtful Vanessa would have ever thought she would be wearing a Prefect's sash. Now, she could finally work under her Mistress and hopefully earn her love.

Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:38 am

Vanessa nodded, correcting herself. "Yes, mistress." She watched with her heart racing once her hand was brought up against the head girl's cheek. It was warm and soft. She gently began to stroke her mistress' cheek, all while keeping her amber eyes locked on the woman. Was this what happened when the Knight was obedient to the head girl? It seemed like the more she obeyed... the closer she would become to the head girl. The redhead reminded herself that she hadn't become a prefect solely to indulge in the woman, but also out of sense of duty. The Knight had plenty of skills she was willing to put on display. Being rewarded was only an extra perk. The knight lowered her hand and cupped it within her other hand. She watched as the head girl walked away. "Understood, mistress." She stood up and bowed to the head girl.

She asked the head girl some details as to the specifics for her new room before heading out. She would move her things over the course of a day or so, and finish it up as soon as possible. Once completed, Vanessa returned to Vera for her next, or perhaps, first official task as a prefect.

Monsters:

Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:27 pm

Vanessa was allowed back into Vera's suite where the woman was working at her desk as normal. "Two days," Vera stated calmly, "Most Prefects finish in less than a day, Ms. Crowell. You are a Prefect now, you have the authority to 'request' help from the students of your floor. I do hope the students on your floor do not believe you are soft compared to other Prefects."

"It matters little now," the Head Girl said as she went on with business, sliding a small file towards the new Prefect, "You will be responsible with the listed areas of campus. Ensure that it is cleaned and maintained. You are also expected to note and correct any rules violations that students may cause. For the time being, I will leave it to your judgement of how you wish to deal with them. If you require keys to the basement, you may request them from the school's staff. Any and all demerits must be recorded as well as any corrections you administer. You must report at least once a week so I may update and log student records. Do you have any questions?"

The Head Girl slid one more piece of paper towards the Prefect. "Here is your first assignment. If you have no further questions, you are dismissed," Vera stated.

The note told Vanessa to bring a comfortable chair to the gym and place it under the bleachers. Then, it stated to wait there for further instructions. What a strange set of orders...

Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:13 pm

Vanessa noted that in her mind; she hadn't thought of asking other students to help her move in, especially when it was Vanessa's promotion and only hers. It was interesting, to say the least, how controlling head girls and prefects were. She wasn't going to be a brutal prefect, but she was going to try her best to handle out demerits according to whenever campus rules asked for them, and be as helpful to students as she could. The redhead didn't want the student body to fear her. No, she wanted them to love her as their knight-in-shining armor.

The crimson-haired girl accepted the letter and made her way to the gymnasium. She set a typical wooden chair below the bleachers and took a seat. The girl had an idea of what Vera wanted from her, though the request was strange, but decided to keep her inclinations to herself. At least, until she could confirm why Vera told her to do such a strange thing.

Monsters:

Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:34 pm

The redhead could hear doors opening and closing as students filter into the gymnasium. Was there a class? No, there were more people than a usual class. Footsteps were heard under the bleachers as well as Vera made her presence known. "Comfortable?" Vera asked as she saw her Prefect sitting in the chair that was brought down here. The Head Girl waited, gazing at the student until Vanessa got the clue that the chair was supposed to be for Vera. Once that was corrected, Vera had a seat and crossed her legs.

Vanessa could hear the coach shouting commands and blowing a whistle while students did their drills. "On your knees, slave," Vera ordered. She waited for Vanessa to comply. "Keep your back slightly arched while keeping your eyes lowered," the Head Girl directed, "You are my possession and as my possession, you will make every effort to display yourself to myself and your audience. Your eyes should remain lowered to show your submission to your Mistress. As my Prefect, as my slave, as my pet; you will be competing with your fellow sisters for my attention. You must excel in your duties as as Prefect as well as a well trained slave. Falter in one and you will lose something you hold dear. Do I make myself clear? Tell me, who you are and what your role in life is."

Was anyone able to hear this conversation under the bleachers? What if students get too close? Vera showed no concern of being caught as she directed and lectured her newest Prefect.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:16 am

Vanessa glanced wearyingly from side to side. She had not been told of any event, so it was strange if this was something large happening at Shokushu which the Knight was unaware of. The redhead finally caught sight of the head girl and sighed out of relief. Maybe she'd get some guidance as to why she was here. "Oh, it's very comfortable. Thanks!" She chimed in joyfully. When Vera continued to loom over her, Vanessa got the message. She withdrew from her seat and offered it for the head girl, blushing in embarrassment. "Sorry, I didn't know." She apologized.

The Knight's first reaction was to question the head girl, though she knew better than to do that, especially after being promoted to a prefect. She did as she was told and got on her knees. She rested her hands on her thighs. The redhead did as she was told and arched her back. Her breasts bounced out a bit, revealing the youth the girl had. Vanessa kept her eyes trained on the floor, and focused in on the wood floor to prevent herself from curiously looking around. "Y-Yes, mistress... I am Vanessa Crowell. The sole purpose of my life is to serve Vera..." Her cheeks blushed. "I would do... anything for her." Vanessa found herself looking up at Vera, then tugging her field of vision back at the ground when she noticed she was veering away from Vera's orders.

Monsters:

Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next