View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 9:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Heartless and the Servant [Vera] 

Post Re: Heartless and the Servant [Vera]
Vanessa immediately thought the worse about the alteration. Would people notice? Unfortunately, that would be up to the lovely red head to figure out. The Prefect would have to learn how maintain her image while also obeying her Mistress.

The Prefect was back in uniform minus the bra. The woman's blouse rubbed up against those bare breasts. Erect nipples dragged lightly back and forth with every breath taken. Just one night and shedding one piece of 'armor' had an amazing influence on the poor student. Vanessa's hand had slid down and began stroking herself without even thinking before forcing herself to stop. Yes, she was coming along very nicely.

"Sexually?" Vera echoed, "And what do you mean by sexually?" Vanessa would be forced to explain in detail what naughty ideas she had for this troublemaker. Before, Vanessa would feel bad for taking advantage of other students. Now, the Prefect could use her position to get access to all the wonderful sex she wanted if she played her cards right.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:32 pm

There was no way the girls at Shokushu wouldn't notice. Even something as simple as walking down the stairs would be a dead giveaway to her lack of bra. It was something the redhead would have to deal with whilst being a prefect. Perhaps she wouldn't be judged as roughly, seeing as there weren't boys on this island? Only time would tell. She pursed her lips. "I mean, tease her. Give her a hint until she craves more. If I can relate pleasure with conditioning good behavior, then perhaps I can correct her." The redhead seemed uncertain about this. Was it... legal to do such a thing as a prefect? She'd look over at the silver-haired woman for signs of approval or rejection of her plan.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:57 am

What was legal did not seem to matter much here in Shokushu when it came to correcting students. Vera kept her visage neutral as Vanessa offered a plan of action. "And if this student begs for you to stop?" Vera asked before continuing, "It seems you have a plan for this student. Perhaps, this troublesome student will be able to help you in a few ways in return."

Vanessa's urges and needs were well known and the student even admitted these flaws. The knight felt so bad taking advantage of other students. But, what of students that she was correcting? Would the Prefect be more willing to indulge herself when the opportunity presents itself? "I am allowing you to handle these matters on your own, my pet," Vera stated, "Do not disappoint me."

The Head Girl rose to her feet and approached and gently cupped Vanessa's cheek. "Now, do you feel better?" Vera asked, "I see your hand drifting betwen your thighs. Playing with yourself, you naughty girl. I do not wish to make a mess of your uniform. Unbutton your blouse, slave." The Head Girl would lean in close and slowly drag her tongue across one of those erect nipples. "Mm... How does it feel to be nothing but my little plaything?" She squeezed one breast, rolling it around her hand as she hefted its weight.

Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:31 am

Vanessa gulped. "If they asked me to stop... I'd continue. I wouldn't stop until I heard what I wanted." The redhead explained. Could a knight harm the very people she wanted to protect? Perhaps she was protecting them through corrections. Yes, that had to be it. Vanessa was not some cruel dictator. She was a lover above all, and a defender of justice. The crimson-haired girl desperately clung to this perspective to keep herself sane.

The knight closed her eyes and gently rubbed her cheek against Vera's hand. "Y-Yes, I think I feel better, mistress." She pursed her lips when she noticed the head girl advancing on her. Vanessa's eyes widened. Her cheeks blushed lightly, as if excited by the sight of her mistress coming onto her again. Was the knight going to get a more direct touch from Vera? "As you wish, mistress..." Her voice tried her best to repress subtle moans which escaped her lips. The girl reached for her buttons and began to unbutton it enough for her milky breasts to come out. Her nipples were still hard with excitement. The girl continued to strip off the rest of her top so that only her skirt and high-knee socks remained. The girl winced, breathing as she felt Vera's tongue brush against her erect nipple. Yes, yes, yes! This was what she wanted! She wanted Vera to love her more... she wanted to feel and do more indecent things with her! The girl's body radiated heat from excitement. She gently arched her back, pushing more of her breast into Vera's mouth. The prefect gently curled her arms around Vera's head as she continued to lick her breasts. The redhead closed her eyes. "Yes, mistress! I love being your plaything!"

"I love being spoiled ♥"

Monsters:

Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:30 am

Vanessa could not be happier. This only showed how much the woman has changed without even being aware of it. The Head Girl had manipulated her pet into thinking sexual abuse was the same as love. Vanessa desperate goal to have her Mistress fall in love with her had transformed into this desire to be used and abused like the plaything she was.

Vera continued to swirl her tongue around that exposed nipple. She would pause to blow soft breaths upon it, chilling that saliva before replacing with her warm lips once again. She sealed her lips around and took long deep sucks. Each suck caused the peak to throb and ache painfully. Vanessa could feel that unique pressure she experienced the night before. It continued to build and build until it released, sending relief through that pulsing globe as that nipple pulsed rapidly.

The Head Girl pulled away. She hefted that orb she just licked. Vanessa could see the moisture glistening on the tender peak. Then without warning, Vera gave it a nice hard squeeze. Milk spurt from the engorged nub, the white fluid dribbling down the mountain of tit flesh it came from. "Lactating already?" Vera teased, "You truly are a whore in knight's armor." Vera did not allow Vanessa to respond she began stimulating the other nipple until it began releasing milk as well. She gave breasts a hard squeeze, showering Vanessa's face in her own warm milk.

Vera squeezed both breasts together, forcing those leaking nipples to rub against one another. She hefted both heavy orbs upwards, bringing those nipples towards the Prefect's moaning lips. "Drink," she ordered.

Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:00 am

Love. Perhaps it was the thing that Vanessa had yearned for since her arrival at Shokushu. The redhead had been isolated from others and forced to be indulged in by monsters of all shapes and sizes. She had never felt safe. But in Vera's arms, she felt safe. Her fingers curled around the head girl, with fingers lightly brushing against the silver locks of hair. "Aaaahh... Haaaa..." The crimson-haired girl sang as the head girl continued to indulge in her breasts. The girl shuffled her thighs back and forth, feeling a wet stain against her panties. She loved the feeling of Vera's saliva over her breasts, filling her with sensations of corruption. She didn't mind being corrupted, as long as it was by the woman she loved. Her heart raced at the moment, as if she was scared that the head girl would rip her heart out. She winced at the pain, feeling a powerful suction from Vera's mouth. It was only then that the girl had came from her breast, shooting out delicious milk.

Before the knight could even react, the head girl was already simulating the other breast. She continued to rub her breasts into Vera's face, pushing them to encourage the head girl to take more of it on. Her eyes were already filled with lust; her mind was a daze. She watched, half-consciously, as her own milk sprayed on her face. The white liquid trickled down her face, and had looked like someone had just cum on her face. She breathed heavily. "B-being milked like a cow is the best~" Vanessa sang, only to have her own breasts shoved towards her. A shy glance went up towards the head girl. "O-Of course, mistress." The redhead glanced down at her breasts. Never before had she done something like this before. Vanessa puckered her lips and lowered her neck towards her breasts. She gave her breasts shy licks at first, running her tongue over her nipples. It was as if she was, for the first time, exploring her body. A blush appeared across her face as the knight familiarized herself with the sensation of her own breasts. The knight's saliva began to mix with Vera's, and she had begun licking to taste the head girl's goodness. At the same time, her lips squeezed around her nipples and began to lightly tug at them for more milk. Hot breaths escaped her lips as she more and more desperately sucked on her own nipples. It was only time that her breasts began to shoot milk, spraying messily into her mouth and coating her breasts. The girl let out a moan. Her nether lips were already quivering. She immediately came, releasing her womanly juices over her panties. "Pwaa...~" Vanessa sighed in relief as she released her nipples from her mouth.

"A-amazing..." The redhead wrapped her hands around her side boob, groping and squeezing it. "Being milked is amazing!"

Monsters:

Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Vera's newest pet was coming along now. She sensed no resistance or reluctance. The slutty knight even embraced the thought of being nothing more than a dairy cow. The Prefect sucked deeply, gulping down the taste of her own breast milk. The sensation was so intoxicating that Vanessa's hips twitched violently as she came into her own undergarment.

The Head Girl rose to her feet and gently stroked Vanessa's hair. "You came just from milking yourself, you dirty... dirty girl..." Vera stated, "Get cleaned up. You may put your bra back on and include it as part of your uniform once more." There was no reason to add further embarrassment to the knight. The student was already lactating which would make those peaks all the more sensitive when they rub up inside the woman's bra.

Despite Vanessa's desire for more attention, the Prefect still had her duties. "I will inform your next class that you will be late. The student in question is your responsibility. I expect results. You are dismissed, my lovely slave."

How was the Prefect going to handle her recent introduction to lactation and milking? What of her urges? Will she be able to endure or was she desperate for more after receiving her Mistress's attention? Then there was Vanessa's duties as a Prefect. How will she handle a troublesome student who wanted to fight the system much like she once did?

Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:28 pm

Vanessa watched out of the corner of her eye as the head girl caressed her cheek. She reached up to place her hand over Vera's, gently guiding it across her baby soft face. She noticed when the head girl mentioned that she may put her bra on. After being teased, the prefect wondered how it would feel to be naked underneath her uniform. The fear and excitement spreading as students would surely judge her. Still, the redhead was a prefect under Vera. That meant she represented the head girl. If the prefect were to wander around, she'd tarnish her mistress' name. The crimson-haired girl decided it was best to put her bra on. The teen began to dress herself completely. She slid her stash over her shoulder and looked over at the head girl. "Yes, thank you, mistress." She came forward as if trying to steal a kiss from the head girl, but bit her tongue and retreated. "S-sorry." She mumbled, adjusting her stash. The redhead kept her head high. She was here to represent Vera. So she would. And with that, the knight left the room.

---

When Vanessa had returned later that night, she had a report in her hands. The redhead had taken the troublesome student into the basement and 'tortured' her so. The knight preferred a hands-on approach, using her own body to wear down the girl's body. When she had properly exhausted the girl, the troublemaker confessed to her sins. She had begun to renounce her ways, and promise to correct her behavior next time around. The troublemaker was left confused and dazed. Once released, the girl would keep quiet about what had happened about the basement. Yet rather than despise Vanessa, the troublesome girl's heart began to flutter. Had the knight captured the heart of a maiden? Perhaps. But, there was only one maiden who the crimson-haired girl desired.

"Here it is, ma'am." Vanessa handed the document. She took a seat in the desk across from Vera. "I'll keep an eye on that girl in particular and record any violations she commits. Hopefully I won't have to. I'm sure she's learned her lesson." The knight crossed one leg over the other. She rested her folded hands on top of her lap. Still, the redhead couldn't help but to feel guilty for taking a girl against her will, and using the girl to sate the redhead's lust. Was this... truly the role of a prefect?

Monsters:

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:21 am

During Vanessa's duties, she found her breasts to be more sensitive now. The tightness of her bra caused her nipples to ache. Stroking and squeezing them felt wondrous but risked releasing her warm milk into the cups of her bra as a result. That only made the Prefect time with the student in the basement all the more pleasurable. Vanessa used that poor student to satisfy her needs and learn more about her lovely body. Following her memories of Vera's 'training' down in these very same rooms, she soon had the student eating out of her hand.

---

"We shall see. As you know, some students can be very stubborn," Vera stated, "But, how did it feel correcting a student? Was she able to help with your own needs in the process?"

The Head Girl rose to her feet. She ordered her pet to shut her eyes. A blindfold came over Vanessa's vision, ensuring she could not peek. Vera undid the woman's blouse and unclipped her bra, freeing those aching orbs. "My my... Are these getting bigger?" Vera asked as fingers lightly stroked the sensitive orbs. Unseen by Vanessa, Vera applied wires to those breasts with tape and some wire was wrapped each nipple.

Vera walked away and sat on top of her desk as she observed her pet. "Now where were we?" Vera pondered, "Oh yes... You were going to tell me about your session with that student. Where would you like to start, pet?" Vera hit a switch, turning it to the lowest setting. The wires would send faint jolts of pleasure into those heaving orbs and erect nipples. This little device was designed to stimulate those breasts while also promoting further lactation.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:46 am

Vanessa blinked. She thought she was hearing things. At first, the knight thought that the head girl asked how it felt to corrupt a girl. When she searched through her memory files, she found that Vera had used the word correct. "I feel... dirty. Not like in a sexual way, but in a moral way. I just... I can't help but to think I did something wrong." The girl shrugged her shoulders. She looked away for a moment before looking over at Vera. "But I'm sure those feelings will come to pass. I have a belief in this method. Perhaps I just need to see results before I evaluate my performance." She said, as if trying not to invoke or blame her mistress. It was never in the knight's intentions to go against Vera's wishes. She had been punished many times by the silver-haired woman. From sexual pleasure to isolation for a month, the girl knew not to invoke the anger of her mistress. The girl obediently listened to Vera's commands and closed her eyes. A familiar blindfold came over her eyes, shielding her vision from the indecent acts she suspected her mistress was going to partake. The redhead felt excited just thinking about being rewarded by the head girl once more. She rubbed her thighs together in excitement, feeling her own softness.

The knight felt hands slide against her form. Her mistress was feeling her lovely breasts. The redhead leaned forward, begging for more. Soon enough, she felt strange sensations when the head girl let go. There was something curled around her breasts, squeezing her nipples. The girl pursed her lips at the head girl's comment. "Do you... like big breasts on your prefects, mistress?" She asked shyly.

She could hear her mistress walking not too far away. She couldn't see, but if Vanessa imagined it, Vera was near the front of the desk. She felt subtle vibration through her breasts. It surprised the prefect, causing her to let out an excited cry. "Oh~" Vanessa sat up straight. She could feel the wires ripping and squeezing her breasts. They applied enough pleasure to cause her nipples to swell. Soon enough, white milk began to trickle down from her breasts. The redhead began to let out lustful moans. She was hardly able to concentrate on the head girl's question. "I...I... brought her into the room... I tied her arms behind her back... I... I..." The wires were squeezing her breasts even more. She lifted her legs upward while still sitting in her seat. The knight leaned over, pressing her wired breasts against her thighs in an attempt for more simulation. She hungrily dragged her breasts up and down her thighs, causing milk to slide down her thighs. "...I pushed her against the wall... kissed her..."

Monsters:

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:59 am

"It is not a requirement," Vera stated, "Each of my pets have something unique they can offer their Mistress. You have done good work and thus you are being rewarded."

The Head Girl was slightly shocked at easily Vanessa was aroused by the minor stimulation. Had her pet's breasts grown that sensitive? Not only that, the woman was already dripping milk. "Stop that," she ordered, "You are going to make a mess. On your knees. If you cannot control yourself, at least use your hands."

"You kissed her?" Vera repeated, "And how did the woman taste to you? How did it feel?" For now, Vera kept the pulses of electricity at the same level, seeing how her pet handles it. As Vanessa began to answer questions and provide further detail, Vera would bring the stimulation up a level. The jolts seem to pierce right into the luscious tit flesh, stimulating deep into those sensitive cells.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:08 am

Vanessa looked away when the head girl saw how easily she had been milked. "Y-yes, mistress..." The knight got onto her knees. She spread her knees sideways and slid a hand between her womanly folds. She slipped her middle finger inside of her pussy, driving it curiously inside. The crimson-haired girl began to rock her hips against her finger, allowing shy moans to escape her lips. Her other hand grasped onto one of her nipples and began to grope it. She could feel the cold wire against her breast. The prefect continued to grope her body. She hoped to relieve the heat building inside of her. "Aaah... Aaaah...!" She arched her back and immediately came over the floor as the voltage was increased. Still, she continued to please herself, putting on a show for the head girl. Using her other fingers, she began to massage her labia lips. "S-she tasted like strawberries... It felt good getting what I've wanted... Oh my gosh, I'm such a slut...!" Vanessa began to bounce her hips up and down against her hips. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!"

Monsters:

Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:50 pm

Vera turned up the device another level when Vanessa admitted to being a slut. A little positive reinforcement seemed to go a long way with her newest pet. The shocks and jolts continued to pierce deep inside those swollen orbs. The Prefect stroked herself, ensuring she did nothing to disturb the metal wires.

"What felt good?" Vera asked, "What was it you wanted from her? Would you do it again if it meant feeling so very good? Admit it, slave. You feel no shame. You loved it. You loved making that student yours and yours alone." How much longer could Vanessa hold onto those morals she desperately tried to cling to? It felt so good serving Vera and embracing her deepest and darkest needs.

Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Vanessa wildly rode her finger. Her vibrant crimson hair bounced, loosening her headband. "E-everything felt good!" She cried out, "I wanted to use her body. I wanted to quell the lust inside my body! I would punish her many times over if it meant I could feel good!" The knight cried out. She collapsed onto the floor with her fingers still driving inside of her. With her feet pressed against the ground, her hips rose into the air. The girl began to shake her hips in circular motion. While she was pleasing herself, an outline of her athletic ass could be seen. "Mistress... please, I need your touch! I want you to touch me with your body~" The knight begged. "Please, spoil me!"

Monsters:

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:00 am

"And why should I touch you?" Vera asked, "You think what you did is dirty and not right despite wanting it more and more. I reward good girls, you know this. So tell me Vanessa, was what you did to her a good thing or a bad thing?"

The Head Girl watched Vanessa lose all composure. The Prefect was thrusting her hips into the air while pumping her fingers inside her drooling entrance. Her breasts bounced heavily as the wires continued to send jolts of stimulation through those tender cells. Milk continued to leak from those bouncing udders as Vanessa moaned loudly. Was Vanessa going to still claim what she did was wrong morally or will the horny slave decide to throw it all away in hopes of being Vera's good girl again?

Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next