View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Heartless and the Servant [Vera] 

Post Re: Heartless and the Servant [Vera]
The question was too much for the redhead to answer. High-pitched cries escaped her lips as she continued to drive her finger deep into her lovely folds, all while feeling her body grow hot through vibrations. The pleasure became too much, and the knight, paralyzed by the senses, dropped her hands to her side. Vanessa collapsed onto the ground and began to desperately roll from side to side. She rubbed her thighs against one another in hopes to quelling the itchy heat that built up all over her body. "Good! It was a good thing...!" The knight managed to say. Every time she opened her mouth to speak, a bridge of saliva appeared between her lips. Fingers dug into the ground. She lifted her hips upward. Even rocking her hips in the air in a circular motion was too much for her. "I-I'm going to cum, mistress!" Her beautiful crimson hair scattered over her face, now that her headband was completely unfastened. In one moment, she let loose a powerful orgasm that sprayed all over her legs and floor. Milk began to shoot out of her nipples, spraying into the air. The milk came down, coating the knight's soft skin with its corruption. The milky stains curled around Vanessa's body as if to exaggerate her curves. The girl let out a loud moan, before rolling over to the side. Vanessa clenched both hands against her chest. She was breathing heavily.

"I-I'm a good girl... I... swear..."

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:30 am

Vera turned up the jolts to encourage Vanessa's orgasm. The Prefect's breasts were practically cumming milk as she shuddered there on the floor. "Know that your Mistress only wants good little girls," Vera stated, "If you were committing wrongs, I would be very disappointed." She turned off the current as she approached the exhausted woman. "Such a messy girl," Vera teased, "What ever am I going to do with you?"

The Head Girl reached down and grabbed Vanessa by the hair. She eased the student to sit up. Heavy breasts dripped milk from those engorged teats. Seems the student's body was producing milk at a steady rate now. How will Vanessa take this change to her body? Vera leaned in close, still holding the student by the hair. She gave her Prefect a light kiss on the forehead. "You have done very good work, my pet," she said softly, "Do not lose focus. Students are willing to say anything if it means avoiding more punishment. Just like you did so long ago."

Vera released Vanessa, letting her fall to the floor. "When you get feeling back in your body, clean up. You are dismissed for today..."

Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:39 pm

Vanessa didn't care about how messy the orgasm was. In fact, the dirtiness from it had turned the girl on. She laid there, nearly lifeless while covered in her own sexual juices. She breathed heavily and laid on the ground for a few moments to recover from those powerful sensations. She could still feel the wires wrapped around her sensitive body, reminding her of the orgasm that happened just moments ago. "A-amazing..." The knight whispered to herself. The girl yelped as she was surprisingly pulled off her feet by her hair. She winced in pain while Vera tugged at it. "Y-yes..." She said, "I'll continue to correct students... I'll purify their dirty desires with my body." The knight proclaimed. "I'm your knight, mistress. You won't be soiled by these indecent girls." The redhead proclaimed. As soon as Vera let go of the girl, she collapsed back onto the ground. It took her a few more minutes to recover from the climax. Once done, she began to clean her mess up, as well as put on new clothing. She had to go to class for now.

---

The knight found that it became a habit to visit Vera. It seemed like the more she punished students, the more attention she had gained from her lover. This delighted the young girl. She continued to indulge in her lust of the Shokushu girls. The redhead had taken many victims in various ways - from isolated hallways to their dorm room to the basement. But it wasn't fear that began to spread through the student body... it was lust. Vanessa made sure to make every single girl she touched fall for her. When she had claimed the heart of a student, they would secretly lust after Vanessa. In fact, the knight had become surprisingly popular on campus. Many looked to her as a bigger sister and a worthy guide. No one spoke of Vanessa's exploitation of the student body. They were ashamed, yet addicted to Vanessa's touch. For that reason, speaking of Vanessa being a predator was the same as the rumors about monsters - no one believed them.

Vanessa returned to the head girl's office and set another document on the table. "Three disobedient girls this week were handled. I think you'll like the results, mistress."

Monsters:

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:20 pm

Vanessa was eager to see Vera but, the Head Girl would not spoil her pet. Beyond the weekly report, she would not expect the Prefect unless there was a very good reason or she desired her presence. Vanessa would have to learn some restraint lest she becomes a nuisance.

The Head Girl heard the knock at her door and felt the aura of desire blazing behind it. The Prefect walked proudly and seemed rather pleased with what she had done this week. Vera opened the file and flipped through the pages. Vanessa behavior in the basement was already known to the Head Girl. It was of little consequence as long as the redhead learned some moderation. Unlike the guests on the island, Vanessa did not have perfect protection from rumors. If enough students call out about her preferred correction methods, the staff will be forced to take action.

"Vera well, Ms. Crowell," Vera replied calmly, "Give me your report..."

Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:54 am

Vanessa handed Vera the report. It had been this way for a while. The prefect would enter into the room expecting some sort of reward, but when he noticed that the head girl didn't hand it out so freely, she felt a bit flustered. Still, she recognized that it wasn't appropriate to indulge in her desires so recklessly. She had seen the destructive forces that lust had driven her to. In fact, she still feared the monsters that lurked through this island. As much as she desires to share this fact with Vera, she knew the head girl would outright deny it. She had been forced to admit that monsters were just a figment of her imagination. Truly though, Vanessa knew there was something peculiar with this island. Monsters were drawn to this spot and attacked other girls. Just thinking about it made the knight shiver. Her fingers dug into her school uniform. She tugged her hands upward to hide more of her chest.

The girl glanced up at the head girl. She wanted to stop thinking about monsters, and start thinking about something else. Vera's negligence of her spoiled knight had caused her to think about the vicious monsters which roamed Shokushu. It was clear that no matter what happened to Vanessa, it would only worsen her addiction to lust. But being a prefect at least meant she could freely choose to indulge in the taste of a human being. Or... was this just an illusion of freedom?

"I'll be heading off for today, mistress." She said in a low voice, bowing down to Vera. With that, the crimson-haired girl departed from the tower. However, there was no doubt she would soon return. The stash around her shoulder was proof of that.

Monsters:

Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5