View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 4:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Dedication (for Vera) 

Post Dedication (for Vera)
She had too many dolls she realized, not that that had been a bad thing. Daphnee had enjoyed crafting them and one could chart the progression she made from her first creation to her last that had been lovingly crafted from that white wood she painstakingly found. Karen may have told her what sort of wood that was and which tree but the less she had to associate with her the better. It did not really matter anyway.

It had been a long time since she had constructed one but she had lacked the time and doing so had been a waste of time with her duties as a Prefect and homework she had been busy but it was something she had wanted if only to assist her Mistress as of late.

This week though she had worked particularly hard so that she could be free at the end of the week though a Prefect was never really free. While practicing her ventriloquism, writing new material or crafting another doll could wait there was something even more important that sorely needed attention.

So she counted down the days, worked as hard as she could and swapped a few shifts around taking extra work on at the beginning of the week only to free up her time at the end of it.

She did what NICE requested of her with those drugs. The only questions she ever had was in how to use them properly if that had not been clear. There was one point where she found herself getting lost in the moment, the thrill of power over another was something she had not been use to but after that initial high she had settled down a bit.

But all that hard work paid off. At the end of the week she had packed a duffle bag this time, extra clothes, a few things for dinner and what not. Her normal “survival” pack had been left here and she departed, half worried because she had been busier and thus had not been by as much as she would half liked. She was half excited too, though there was always that worry that her Mistress had other plans. Even so she would stay long enough to do the cleaning and what not if her Mistress allowed her and she would establish more concrete plans.

She went to her Mistress tower, rapping lightly on the door and waiting until admitted. She was still in her uniform adorned with the blue sash, not a stitch of clothing out of place, the duffle bag held by the straps with both hands as she essentially reported in.

No doubt her Mistress had been busy, she always was and she was not going to waist any of her time more than necessary. She reasoned that Vera knew why she hadn't been around and if she were in need of her she could have had her summoned before now but she understood better now that duty came first.

She had always grouped her Mistress ahead of the school though. She knew that Vera was dedicated to her work so she worked hard knowing that was expected of her.

“Mistress, if you have not made dinner arrangements this evening I would be honored to prepare something to your liking.”
She began head slightly bowed to show deference to her Mistress.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:07 am

Post Re: Dedication (for Vera)
Vera was aware that her Prefect has been busy with work with NICE labs. Daphnee voiced no complaints about the extra work and even went above and beyond when it came to experimenting on certain students. The Prefect did not seem to hesitate in using her position to command students. She even had reduced Kanoe Shade to an obedient maid and personal servant. This made preparations less strenuous as Kanoe did all the gathering of supplies and brought it back to the Prefect's dorm room.

Daphnee left her pet moaning on her bed, the drug's effects and the vibrators would entertain the raven haired woman until the batteries gave out. Then, the obedient servant would clean up her mess and sleep for the night. Orders were already prepared to keep the woman busy throughout the weekend, allowing Daphnee to focus purely on her Mistress.

Vera ordered Daphnee to come in upon hearing the gentle rap at her door. Everything was as per usual, perfect uniform adorned her Prefect as she approached the Head Girl's desk. The only difference was the bag held in the woman's hands.

Vera was a busy woman and knew her most loyal of pets were always trying to find ways to earn her attention. At times, Vera would seek out a pet to indulge in but she did find it pleasant when they try to get ahead of the other slaves. The Head Girl leaned back in her chair as she gazed at Daphnee. "I have made no arrangements," she answered, "Should I assume everything in that bag is dinner preparations? Very well. You may lock the door. It has been awhile since we last sat down and had dinner together. I am certain you have much to tell me."

The Head Girl logged off her computer and would get up. The beautiful silver haired woman stretched for a moment before relaxing on the sofa in the living area. "How long will dinner be, my pet?"

Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:46 pm

A brief smile lit up her face when hearing that no plans had been made though it faded quickly as if she was unsure if expressing her satisfaction was appropriate or not. She figured it was, but just in such a matter she erred on the side of caution.

Indeed it had been some time since she had been her other then in an official capacity to give updates or being assigned tasks she had been hand picked for though all in all things were delegated pretty well were Vera didn't have to bother with such delegations of tasks and when it was done she realized that it was important if she were taking time away from other matters to address it.

The Prefects were pretty good at splitting up various duties, covering for one another and so forth. Life was busy but no one understood that better than another Prefect or the Head Girl before her.

“You would assume correctly. I took the liberty of bringing something in the event that you did not have anything planned.”

Locking the door as instructed she looked back at her Mistress as she took her place at the couch. She thought briefly. “Not long, 45 minutes to an hour. I'll get started.”

She had come a long way, though there were things she was still uncertain about wasting time wasn't something she would avoid when she could.

Going to the kitchen she unpacked the food, preheated the oven and then stored the bag in the closet so that it was out of the way. Prep work wasn't too long and once she had everything in she prepped the sides but waited on the main dish since they hardly took much time.

Once that was done she tended to any dishes that were here then swept up the kitchen. For the moment she kept herself busy cleaning the kitchen and things nearby that didn't take so long.

Fixing a plate for Vera she ensured that the tea was out. She actually got her hands on fish today. It was rare that the mall had any and rarer still that it wouldn't be bought up before hand.

Crumbed Haddock, boiled broccoli and rice pilaf. After it was fixed she appeared again letting her Mistress know that dinner was ready. She even pulled out her seat for. From passed experiences she had already set a plate up for her though not one to presume anything it still sat on the counter in the event that her Mistress wished to dine alone.

“Is there anything else I can get for you, Mistress?”

Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:05 pm

"You can get your plate for one," Vera ordered, "I did say we have much to discuss." The Head Girl took her seat and took in the sight and smells before her. It was a very well made meal and would no doubt taste as good as it smells. She waited for Daphnee to have a seat before she began eating.

There were a few moments of trying out what was available. "This is wonderful as always, my precious pet," the Head Girl praised before sipping a bit of her tea. "It is hard to ignore how much you have done these past few months. NICE labs has had nothing but good things to say about your work and behavior. You have kept up with your duties and disciplined a number of students without my guidance. Tell me, what do you believe to be your greatest accomplishment since becoming my Prefect? Tell me about it, your methods, your obstacles, and how you resolved the problem."

This was an opportunity for Daphnee to show herself in the best light possible. But what would the Prefect choose and how will she articulate why her accomplishment should be recognized above all others. Vera would eat as she waited for her pet to respond.

Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:34 pm

“Of course, Mistress,” she did not explain or waste time. The thing was she had nearly set herself a place but didn't want to assume anything either. She had been ready to save time though so her lapse wasn't too bad as she took her seat opposite the Head Girl, her Mistress.

“I am glad you enjoy it. It's rare that I can get my hands on fish without ordering it in advance and even then it does not come in all the time.”

A question had been posed to her and she reflected on it briefly. She wasn't the smartest or most confident of people but the later had been growing at least and she wondering if part of her caring out her duties if she too were not being observed. She had certainly changed even if she did not seek to spread her influence too far.

“Your praise is appreciated, Mistress. I seek in refraining from sullying your name. And your work ethic has certainly influenced mine, yet I have a fraction of the duties entrusted to you. My greatest accomplishment, would be my current work with NICE. I have managed to reform a few unruly students and while it is still a work in progress I have learned from you.”

Not personally as in being instructed but many lessons were learned from simple observation and a little self reflection. “From you I learned to delegate the time consuming tasks that don't need my direct attention but need to be done I have given to some of the unruly students to redirect them from their undesired behaviors.

“The methods have varied depending on their infractions. A desire to avoid future discipline or even in one case the desire was strong to protect others from harsher punishments if they got out of line though my favorite has been with Miss Shade. For her I've tested the limits of NICE's latest drug and converted all that potential for misconduct into subservience and have her working towards our ends on a regular basis.

“The drugs involved are similar to your own, I suspect a strain that was tweaked a bit. I only ask those questions necessary for my work and found that a reward system works for her best. In the beginning I was using her demerits against her, ridding some of them for her assistance or some minor tasks I had, which was little more than a ploy to dose her again without her knowledge.

“Now she craves reward and acts without question never knowing when that reward will come but working towards our ends nevertheless.”

Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:22 am

"Miss Shade certainly has quite the record of poor behavior," Vera replied, "But now she is yours to mold how you please much like you became mine. I am impressed with how much you have learned from my training. Others tend to be more reluctant in using their authority like you have. But, you did and to great effect. Kanoe has been a model student and has even joined the cheer squad of all things. I never thought I would see that witch embrace such activities."

Of course, the cheer squad was not entirely Daphnee's doing. None knew about the monster that manipulated the busty witch into taking part in such extracurricular activities. "You are doing very well, Daphnee," Vera added, "You are allowed to have someone in your room. I see no reason you cannot keep Miss Shade under your care for the time being. How does that sound?"

"Does Miss Shade assist you with other needs?" Vera asked, "I know I am not always available to give you proper attention. Does she help tend to that when required? How did it feel having someone completely enthralled and under your control, Daphnee? What part of her makes this achievement far greater than any other?"

Vera's voice was calm. She was always collected and there did not seem to be any hint of anger or danger in the Head Girl's tone. But, the conversation was about drugging students and manipulating a woman to become an obedient servant of the school. Some students tend to take issue with such topics but was Daphnee one of those students?

Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:41 am

The cheer squad wasn't a surprise since she had been doing periodic checks on Kanoe to see how things were going. It was a surprise when she saw it though, but seeing that Kanoe was using her energy in a constructive way she had not looked into the matter too much.

More of a surprise was what her Mistress put forth. She'd not considered taking on a roommate though unlike her last she was certain that there would be no conflict. She had not considered that though, given her pledge to Vera she took to her role well, all that was hers had been her Mistress' so she avoided getting entangled with her own wants or needs as long as she was dedicating herself to her Mistress. It was impossible not to get things like clothes, food or have that craving to make one of her puppets though she realized that this had not been literal and more akin to turning over anything that her Mistress had a desire for. Still she had tried to keep things simple.

But she was given the approval for this too and had considered that. It would be convenient in having Kanoe around even though she didn't have to have her fetched too often there would be less of an issue setting up times to meet or doing something last minute.

She had not seen this as a direct order, her opinion had been asked and she had not taken long in processing her thoughts. “It would save time, further it will allow me to continue with the experiments NICE sets forth and I will always have a test subject on hand to test their latest development. It is an excellent idea, I will place it forth when we next meet but I am sure she will accept that. But thank you.”

She still had some quirks. While she didn't need evidence she preferred it more in response in being justified in discipline. Firm but fair had been her motif though sometimes the punishment exceeded the crime so to speak but if the crime was never performed in the first place it would not need correcting.

“Just once if I remember correctly. I sampled the drug on myself to better note the effects as I compared it to the other. There was a calmness with Vera that had placed her at ease and made her candid about matters though even if she hadn't she would have to reveal these matters.

“I have reserved myself when functioning for NICE and your orders, Mistress. But it is very thrilling to have such control over another after being invisible for all those years, where one cannot ignore me and have to instead view me with all of their attention knowing that I have full control over their fate one way or another. Whether they'd be able to reach that bliss or be denied it is more intoxicating then I would have assumed before hand.

“I find that I have a real liking towards it,”
she paused not knowing if this was displacement or not since she realized that she was the subservient one and not the dominant one when they were together. Had Kanoe been the canvass that she was denied with her own Mistress? Most likely.

Her Mistress asked for details and Daphnee freely supplied them. Discipline had been something she had pledged so long ago and she was grateful, even if she had a few associates now she didn't call them friends, she was much too busy to hang out besides. “The biggest accomplishment has been in breaking her down to the point of building her back up in a more exceptable way, that and the power that comes with her eager to carry out my wishes.”

Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:53 pm

Kanoe would not be a roommate like one would have in normal dorm rooms but rather just a permanent guest. It would be no different from Vera keeping one of her pets in her suite for a long duration.

Vera gave a soft smile. "Very good, Ms. Von Heinrich," she praised, "It is important to recognize that your position is one of power as well as subservience. You have those below you that you may use as you please while having those above you that you serve in body and soul. As long as you recognize that, you will have no issues with the school or myself. Just be aware that flaunting such things in public will earn you some scorn from the student body and in turn myself. Kanoe may be your belonging but there are many who do not like being referred to in such terms."

The Head Girl continued to eat until she had her fill. She pushed her plate away for Daphnee to tend to the leftovers and cleaning the dishes. The silver haired woman relaxed on the sofa as she waited for the Prefect to finish and return to her. "Hm... Prepare a shower, you will be joining me." Vera was pleased with Daphnee's accomplishments as a Prefect. But now, it was time to see how her pet performs as a loyal slave.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:22 pm

She had that approval from her Mistress as a clear pecking order had been established. In the future she would feel freer and not have to consider what was allowed and what had not so much.

“I understand, Mistress,” she took to that warning though she was not the sort to flaunt her position in public it did feel great in private with that command she held over Kanoe. She took care of the left overs and dishes fixing a plate for Vera to have later.

Once she had finished that she had received her instructions from her Mistress. “Of course, Mistress.” Rather then departing to the bathroom straight away she went to the bedroom first selecting some bed attire. After setting it in the bathroom she brought her bag in there as well rather than wasting time getting something out.

After letting the water run she undressed wrapping herself in a towel then after taking out her own clothes and putting the others away she tested the temperature of the water on her wrist. It had warmed up but still needed a little tweaking.

She wasn't wearing her wrists guards either though she had tended to wear them and still did Vex had removed the scars there and she only wore them now to stop the wonder as to the permission she had to wear them in the first place.

Often she bathed with them, she ad numerous pairs but could not remember doing so much, if at all since the wounds that marred her had been corrected. The absence of her scars had not come up yet and she had not really considered how she should answer that if it did. But she had not been thinking on that as she left to the couch.

“Mistress, the water should be to your liking now,”
she had no problem with being nude around her Mistress and only adorned the towel now in the event that her Mistress preferred to unwrap it from her herself.

She waited in silence and patience all too eager for what was to come. It felt especially good to serve and it had been some time that she had been able to do this for her Mistress.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:01 am

The Head Girl relaxed for the moment while Daphnee prepared everything. The Prefect made an effort to take care of everything that Vera may require before, during, and after her shower. The student eventually approached her Mistress with only a towel on. It was time for their shower together.

If Vera noticed the lack of wrist guards and scars, she did not show it. For Vera, it was inconsequential. She expected her Prefect to serve with or without those accessories. If Daphnee chose not to wear them, so be it.

Vera walked past Daphnee, long silver hair trailing behind her. She unbuttoned her blouse and proceed to strip off her uniform. Daphnee was one of a few students that has seen the Head Girl nude and was once again blessed with such a sight. Taking a slow breath, Vera stepped into the already running shower, welcoming the hot water cascading over her lovely form.

She began washing herself with a soapy rag while waiting for Daphnee to join her. When finished with her front, she allowed her Prefect to wash her back. Once cleaned, Vera took some soap and proceeded to stroke Daphnee's nude form. The woman's hands explored the body of her lovely pet. Fingers applied just enough pressure to sensitive parts of the body to get a reaction before moving elsewhere.

As Daphnee faced away from Vera, she would feel her Mistress's body press up against her back. Those full breasts rubbed gently with the woman's slow breaths. Fingers pull aside the woman's purple hair before planting soft kisses along her pet's neck. The kisses trailed upwards towards Daphnee's lips, giving her a long soft kiss. When the kiss broke, Vera gave a faint smile. "Hmm... Where should I clean next?" she asked, hands roaming Daphnee's smooth stomach and sides. "It has been some time since I had you like this has it not?"

Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:27 am

Vera moved passed though there was no insult there as to not being unwrapped then and there. The water was running and there was no sense in it getting cold. Besides, being behind her Mistress allowed her such an extraordinary sight that she might have gotten lost in when she first started. Now she served and appreciated what she saw at the same time collecting those clothes as Vera stripped them off.

She folded them in time to collect the next piece so by the time the got to the bathroom she piled them neatly delaying only long enough to deposit them in the hamper.

Her nipples had already been hard points which Vera would discover on stripping her of that towel or doing it herself as the case maybe. She joined her Mistress watching the water pool over her doing the same to her back as it was presented to her.

The feel of warm flesh beneath her fingertips she applied the fragrance soaps to that delicate skin and even rubbed her touch in especially at the shoulders but lower still simultaneously cleaning and applying a brief massage as Kanoe had taught her.

Her fingers tingled and she felt the strong beat of her heart. She loved to serve, there was no question in her mind about that, just doing that flooded her brain with those endorphins that those drugs she was testing for NICE induced in others.

When she had finished she used the face cloth to clean her of the soap allowing the pouring water to clean her fingers off.

“Oh ...” she gasped at the touch. The flow of blood caused her nipples to stiffen and her hidden clit in making an appearance. Just the initial contact was enough to trigger such a response. There were other gasps that were triggered at that sensual touch and before long that touch was being applied to her back.

A shiver danced along her spine at that additional contact as those pliant lips danced against her neck. She had the contact of those breasts sliding against her too, instantly aching for more of that touch. Those kisses ended in the seal of her own lips contacting her Mistresses own.

Asked a question she gingerly wrapped her hand about her wrist. She had learned that touching was alright but not grabbing. Though it was sort of a gray area she waited but a few seconds allowing her to draw away before she guide that hand to a breast.

“Here, Mistress,” she answered the first portion of the question. The other was more a comment. She was looking back at Vera from over her shoulder.

“Too long, Mistress, too long,”
she confirmed though in the future she knew she was always going to be busy but she hoped that she could better organize her time to share in moments like these.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:40 pm

The Head Girl could feel the desires radiating from Daphnee like a burning star. She could sense every moment of pleasure coming from the Prefect as she submitted to her Mistress's loving touch. There was a brief flare of worry upon touching Vera's wrist. But, that sensation passed as Daphnee guided Vera's hand to her firm breasts. Fingers traces over the tingly orb, tracing faint lines around that rosy nipple and puffy areolae.

"Then, lets make it worth the wait," Vera whispered into her pet's ear. Fingers pinched Daphnee's nipple and twisted while tugging outwards. Her other hand grasped the other orb and gave it a nice hard squeeze, enough to cause slight pain. The Head Girl molded both breasts as if they were clay in the hands of a sculptor. She massaged both orbs, occasionally closing in to pinch and roll around those erect peaks before stroking down those lovely mounds.

One hand remained behind to work on a breast while the other traced downwards over Daphnee's smooth stomach and even lower towards that erect pearl. She ran her fingers across it, rubbing it slowly before pinching it as well. "Such a lovely body," Vera purred, "How often have you yearned for this moment to be back in my arms, my pet?" Fingertips traced those netherlips, always returning to that erect clit with each stroking pass.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:28 pm

A louder gasp followed, one louder then the onrush of the water as she could feel those fingers working over her breasts with such patient skill. Her nipples, throbbed, as they were pinched and twisted bringing forth some bearable pain along with the delight but such pain was meant to be a mere discomfort.

She had endured worse at the hands of those beasts, even had her jaw broken at one stage. This tough had been the sort of discomfort that had been pleasing keeping the Pet on that razor's edge of both pleasure and pain.

With those words Daphnee knew she would ache come morning but her mind had looked forward to such a task. Ania had been keeping her conditioned in that endurance front though as of late she had been lucky. That or the monsters had grown bored of her for the moment to take on new arrivals. She had always figured the first and last years were going to be the roughest.

Regardless, the creatures with less motivation to steal her away for long sessions and the influx of students she had to deal with had been more to her liking. But nothing had been better than being in the arms of her Mistress.

“AHHH!” Her clit touched generating an additional spark. She struggled for breath and had no commented immediately.

“It pales in comparison next to yours, Mistress. I do my best to maintain your things,”
the bell she had been given had been her only thing that had been hers. Therion cursed it though and Slimer later destroyed it. She had not asked for anything else assuming that Therion would just curse that too though if he did so because she refused to be swayed from her Mistresses side or for another reason she did not know.

“Too often, Mistress,” another gasp as heat fired through her body. “S-Sometimes even when on d-duty. I try to k-keep focused though.” It was a lot, too often to say but scheduling kept her busier then she liked … not that she minded being busy but it meant that it was harder to serve in such a capacity.

Her hands went to the walls of the shower bracing herself against that heated touch. “Oh, gawd, t-that feels good Mistress.” She tried to keep still but found that her hips were swaying slightly from side to side.

Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:13 am

"Even while on duty? Naughty girl..."

Vera was only teasing of course. Prefects and Head Girls were known to indulge themselves and Daphnee certainly has earned such leniency.

The student was swooning in the Head Girl's arms. Daphnee had to use the nearby wall for support as she gasped loudly. Vera let the woman lean forward, hand drifting away from those heated orbs. She held the woman's hip while her other hand moved to stroke Daphnee's tight ass. Her fingers slid down between both cheeks and between the woman's thighs, stroking those netherlips from this different angle. As two fingers stroke Daphnee's slit, Vera's thumb rubbed and prodded the slave's anus.

Vera teased for a few moments before parting those netherlips and curling her fingers inside. Her thumb pushed into the slave's ass, invading both passages at once. Both fingers and thumb pushed in and out together, stroking those inner walls from both sides over and over again. As Daphnee got used to this, Vera would increase her pace, thrusting harder and faster into both sensitive depths.

Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:27 am

“Mmhm,” she confirmed with a moan. Her hands almost blistering in the touch of her body as they traced over her. She knew that she was not in trouble though. Vera would certainly be harsher with her or make her understand the errors of her ways.

She didn't have to say a thing though Daphnee felt that her Mistress had been pleased by that statement. Certainly she was given such a wonderful reward in that pleasing touch. Her gasps had been more frequent as those fingers continued to roam and get reacquainted with her body.

Her nether region had been tingling in want, anticipation of what was to come swiftly built up within her though Daphnee knew to be patient as well. There had been no treat that her Mistress bestowed upon her then that steady build up at that moment she was allowed to experience even a greater touch.

Therion had trained her ass thoroughly and since then Ania had often used it for her delight so it did not take her long to ease into that touch. She gasped at the attention brought to her by thumb and fingers.

The tight seals of her body sealing around those digits as they pressed into her again and again. “OH! MISTRESS!!!” Her hips rocked in a circle as she continued, the sheer penetration enough to get her innards to pulse and spasm as she came hard unable to hold back but built to endure.

She knew that this was only the beginning and her Mistress displayed that by continuing on further escalating matters as she showed that she had adjusted to that touch.

"Oh, how I've -AH- missed you,” he gasped out between moans.

Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next