View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Dedication (for Vera) 

Post Re: Dedication (for Vera)
Vera required nothing further. This was just swimming after all. Daphnee was free to do as she pleased. If the Prefect's only desire was to watch her Mistress swim, so be it.

The silver haired woman continued her swim for a while longer before walked back onto the beach. Her sexy hips swayed with her stride as she returned to the towel she lay on earlier. Vera undid her top and slipped off her bottoms, exposing her nude form as she lay down. Pulling her hair aside, her back was exposed to the sun's rays as she allowed it to soak into her fair skin. Out here and alone, Vera was fine with getting a light tan with not a single tan line on her lovely form.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:05 pm

She swam a little herself though the majority of the time had been spent admiring her Mistress and her shapely body. She did not stare though not wishing to come off as too creepy but she made no effort to hide those glances either instead of coyly looking away each time their eyes met.

They swam for a bit and the longer they had been out here the more at ease she got. She always kept in mind that something could happen though nothing did. She didn't drop her guard completely but being attacked her e wasn't on the top of her mind.

She had given a thought, albeit a brief one that left as quickly as it came. If she were to know she would be told after all. She had thought that maybe Vera had an arrangement of sorts keeping the creatures clear from her at certain times or areas. There was the likely possibility that Therion and Slimer had been lying to her, neither mentioned too many details.

The logistics of the situation mattered less though as they left the water she toweled off her Mistress and saw if any of the lotion needed a touch up. It had all looked good though after she saw to her Mistress she toweled off herself, then glanced to her clothing before glancing back to her Mistress.

It was time to sun oneself and Vera took the opportunity to sunbath in the nude which encouraged her to do the same but first she had matters to tend to. “Do you wish for a sandwich, Mistress? A drink?”

She would fetch them if they were needed getting out the sandwiches that she had put together for this along with any iced tea. Once that had been accomplished she felt that she could layout too but she made sure first just in case her Mistress required something she had not considered.

“Is there anything further that you need, Mistress?”
She gave it some thought as she peeled off things in her head that should have been obvious to her. All the while she was sure to stay out of her light standing close enough for easy conversation though ensuring that her shadow did not fall upon her at any point.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:39 am

Seeing that Vera was sunbathing, she would not want to eat right now. The Head Girl did not respond to Daphnee's questions. Perhaps the Prefect will realize that she did not need to ask that at every moment of everyday. Vera simply relaxed and soaked in the rays of the sun. To every student, the sun was the same as it always was. Only Vera knew that they were in a different solar system entirely.

Eventually, Vera did sit up and accepted the offered lunch that was prepared. Satisfied, the silver haired woman got dressed and returned to campus with her servant. Her body shined like a bronze goddess. The Head Girl ordered a bath to be prepared so that she may soak for a bit before finally getting back to work. Daphnee would be expected to clean up afterwards. By the time the Prefect finished, Vera would be back at her desk working as normal. At least the pet succeeded in getting her Mistress to relax if only for a couple of hours.

The Head Girl decided to review records of students Daphnee had worked with before. Kanoe's conversion was already known but what of other students. It was important to ensure her Prefects did not become complacent with their current ability.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:19 pm

Daphnee hadn't study astronomy or the constellations in detail. She recognized a few of them but not too many of them. She wasn't interested in star gazing though she had no clue that this was another world. She had come across spacecraft before, thrice now. Once she was taken aboard one, either it had landed on the island somewhere or had been in orbit she did not know seeing that she got on it by some form of teleportation. The other two were hidden, both times submerged. One was Ania's and the other that skeletal creature.

She had been of the belief that visitors from other worlds were coming here. That was correct but what wasn't had been her belie that they were coming to Earth. She was only half right since she was no longer on Earth to begin with.

No answer came to the question though this had not daunted her. After visually inspecting her earlier work she could see that an additional touch up had not been necessary. She applied some lotion to herself, not getting out as much she would indeed burn if she hadn't.

The pair laid out for a bit beneath the sun until her Mistress wished to eat. After dressing it was back to the tower. While Vera went back to work she had seen to the laundry changing the sheets. It was the first thing she did. Once she had finished the dreaded trip to the downstairs laundry she returned. Therion had encountered her there once so the place held a particular nasty memory for her. That was no excuse to shrink off her duties though and if anything she was dedicated and did not complain as far as carrying out her tasks. The way she reasoned it was that if Therion was there again it was better for her to run across him then her Mistress and this drove her beyond that fear.

Vera would find that she had worked on Kanoe frequently. There were lots of demerits to work with and it was a slow progression in tackling greater ones. There was some mistakes on her part, some deliberate based on testing the limits of the drugs she was testing for NICE though her use of the two chemicals she was testing had not been exclusive to Kanoe who got one such dose.

There wee notes with her trying a hallucinogenic drug in combination with the aphrodisiac though she had no real control over what one hallucinated about she had attempted to use the abilities of one Lily Genju to influence Rosalie Holbeck. Like hearing a running faucet while asleep could be interpreted as a waterfall. The attempt had some elements of success but not many so it was not explored in such a fashion.

There were other times where she disciplined Rosalie but the response was light, though the infractions were never that severe.

There would be extensive notes on Machi Takashi. She had a few run ins with her, the first she had used both drugs on the student and had been thorough. She had to work with the hallucinations, guess what was happening at times though that file was still a work in process. She had made notes of using Machi to sniff out contraband from a few students she had been unable to get close to. The drugs had been noted as having mixed results, effective for carrying out the discipline of the students but Daphnee was uncertain if she was resentful because of her punishment when the drugs cleared or in agreeing to the mater before her. There was further attention that had to be given to her.

One theme Vera would find was that all the girl's Daphne worked on had been caught without much of a doubt to their crimes. Most of the time it was in response to a broken rule witnessed by the staff such as being continuously disruptive to a class by being tardy or whatever or even being caught red handed with something they weren't suppose to have.

Rarely had there just been circumstantial evidence though when it did occur it was always from someone on staff.

While Vera looked over those files she did the cleaning unaware of what she was looking at. She ran to the mall taking out the trash as she went in order to get a few things for dinner, asking before hand if Vera had any preference.

She would gab that or make whatever choices she believed would be appropriate. They still had plenty of time prior to dinner anyway but this stopped her from running out, she knew what Vera had on hand and sought to add to that.

After putting away the items she picked up it was time to get started on the vacuuming getting dinner started soon after unless her routine had been interrupted by her Mistress. Lasagna had been on the menu for the evening unless her Mistress indicated otherwise. She wanted to try her hand with something fancier like duck or pheasant but the mall had not received them often enough where she got to experiment on it before hand as she tended to do a lot before hand so that things would be as perfect as possible for her Mistress.

Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:38 pm

The Head Girl paid no mind of her Prefect. Daphnee kept active, trying to find ways to serve and earn further attention. Most of the records showed similar endeavors. The students were being used as guinea pigs to experiment with new drugs that NICE has created. NICE using her Prefects and pets for their own endeavors was not an issue. It has happened before and Vera herself is also at the beck and call of NICE should they require her. Using Prefects for this testing puts a bit less attention on NICE at the very least. The last thing the school needed was giving students another reason to accuse NICE and Shokushu.

Vera went over Daphnee's student records briefly. While Daphnee's efforts were with good intentions, there was something the Prefect was not putting forth any effort in doing. If her Prefect was going to continue her work in this field, she should at least have some education involving it. Perhaps it was an oversight on NICE's part for not making such education mandatory.

"Ms. Von Heinrich," Vera called, "I have reviewed your previous corrections and noticed a pattern. While I am pleased that you are so willing to work with NICE labs in their research, I cannot approve of this when you have zero education in the fields they are studying. You have not changed anything from your Performing Arts degree that would make you qualified in testing drugs on other students. What if something went wrong? Your lack of knowledge in what you are working in will not only work poorly on you but it would reflect poorly on NICE labs itself as well as myself."

"Do you have anything you wish to say in your defense?"

Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:36 am

It was formal, that wasn't the issue as she tended to be formal when acting in an authoritative role for the school, which was about all the time. So it was no surprise to her as she came over and listened her full attention on her Mistress.

She had thought about her own record when it was mentioned. She tended to stay out of trouble and while she was looking into things it was in a rather limited capacity. What information she gathered had been from the visitors themselves and she had been left to determine what was a lie, what was the truth and so forth. She use to explore the island more often searching for answers at least during her first year.

She had been too busy as of recent though. What, if anything, she uncovered had been incidental. Up until she became a Prefect though she was ignored by all but a few people and stayed out of trouble so she had reached the conclusion that her performance had been questioned.

Her major didn't really qualify her for working with chemicals. Why she had been selected was another matter that she had not questioned much, it was her duty and so she carried it out. Her loyalty remained to Vera first and the school second though she had been keen enough to understand that if there was ever a conflict there, not likely, that Vera would want her to carry out the wishes of the school Would she though? That was something for another time.

“I was given limited information and only for a short time, Mistress. I regret that my work has been choppy at best trying to remember all that I read before the information was taken from me and chemistry has never been my strong suit so there was some of it I could not comprehend.

“There have been times that I have blundered but I was uncertain how the drug would take. I even once used a diluted form on myself to offer up more insight and get a better feel as how the drug worked.”

She didn't think that NICE would have given her something that could kill a student. Addict a student for certain, she had felt the effects first hand. But she had not considered that this could paint her Mistress in a bad light until she actually heard that voiced.

Daphnee had some of the chemicals with her, considered and thought it would be too bold to mention that again. Vera knew she had them, she had told her.

“I wouldn't want this to reflect poorly on you or the school Mistress and am open to any recommendation you place forth.”

Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:25 pm

"Your excuse only applies to the initial moments of being assigned this task, Ms. Von Heinrich," Vera replied, "After your first applications of the drug, you could have then moved to further your studies before accepting a similar task. Or you could have replied that your current education and talent may not support the lab's desires. You could have asked for time to prepare. In your eagerness to obey, you failed to properly prepare yourself and risked yourself and others in the process. While I do not believe NICE labs would give you anything dangerous, it is still a drug and any drug medicinal or not can be dangerous if misused."

"Worse, you took it yourself despite its purpose being for the other students. You wore wristbands for similar self destructive behavior. I cannot have my Prefects be compromised, do I make myself clear?"

There was no telling what NICE would give Daphnee. Vera said they would not do anything harmful but one could not be too sure of that. Passing it off to a Prefect could be seen as a means of passing the blame off. There would be little Vera could do about it. Daphnee and herself would have to obey the wishes of NICE labs. But, that did not mean Daphnee should obey blindly. As Vera stated many times before, she had no use for drones.

Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:56 am

This hadn't been good, in he eagerness to serve she hadn't considered the ramifications of matters. She had been thinking about pleasing her Mistress but had not considered the backlash of any sort of failure. She had second guessed herself at times and played around with things though she had not considered that NICE may have erred on something and she had something dangerous here.

At mention of her wrist guards she looked at them, she did not dwell too long on her past, there was no time to take from the present. That was a bad time in her life and she was right, though her mind hadn't been considering any sort of act of self destruction she had been made aware as to that having been a very realistic outcome.

As cautious as she was, as diluted as she made the substance by baking it into treats it only took one time to gt addicted or even overdose. Just because she had seen similar reactions in students everyone was different and there could have been a totally different reaction.

Just because it had seemed similar to what Vera used upon her before the combination of the two drugs may have done something. What if she were exposed to the other drug while the current one was still in her system?

These and more matters should have been considered then reconsidered before she took on such duties.

“I moved to hastily, Mistress,”
she agreed. Yet it took a moment to register, her green eyes widened in surprise for a moment then soften as she dipped her head to stare down at he feet for a moment.

It was clear that she was processing all the input she had received. Though as she turned this over and over again in her head she could not shake the thought that her Mistress had been concerned if something went wrong. She didn't expect a big deal to be made of it, hell she had not even considered it. When she cut herself her parents hardly cared so she did not think others would be. If her Mistress only cared about the loss of her property or more did not matter to her. It was just enough to know that someone cared in any fashion.

“I have failed you Mistress, what is my punishment?”
It would only reinforce her to take more time next time, unless she was mistaken about the evaluation she would soon find out.

Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:54 am

There was little that could be done. NICE labs had a loyal servant to assist them with their needs. It was doubtful they would let Daphnee go even if she was untrained. All that could be done was mitigate possible damage in the future. So far, it does not seem like anyone was harmed from this. Daphnee was careful in her own ignorant way at least.

"You have not failed in your tasks. You were sloppy in completing them," Vera corrected, "This was to ensure problems do not arise in the future. You should know by now that I do not punish, I correct. You have not violated any rules. Simply perform better in the future, starting with some proper education and training. I am certain your councilor will be willing to adjust your classes if need be. Or you may volunteer at NICE labs. They are certainly qualified to teach."

"Do you have any further questions, Ms. Von Heinrich?" Vera asked. Vera's voice did not rise at all as she lectured her Prefect. Hopefully this matter would be considered resolved and will not come up again in the future.

Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:11 am

She had not failed … she considered those words as she carefully reflected back on those poor choices. At the time they had seemed a bit sensible but looking back she could easily see how eagerness translated into sloppiness.

Giving the issue further thought she analyzed what was better. Volunteering at the labs with the proper instruction could prove better results as long as she didn't get someone that just glossed over things and explained them. On her own it was doubtful that she would learn much getting lost. Daphnee considered another student, someone that was closer to her level and less likely to skim over things she'd have no idea that she was missing. She would spot gaps easier and ask questions, with a professional she might not even notice these gaps but a good teacher would make her aware of these gaps.

Everyone was different in that regard though and it was a role of the die to determine what sort of instruction she would receive. She decided to double down, that was the best way to cover everything. Every now and again she could volunteer at the labs and get tutored a few times a week, maybe even get to sit in on a few classes and just observe. A tutor could bring her up to speed with what she didn't grasp and help her see chemical formulas a bit better.

It was the most time consuming way though she thought that if she did not place too much pressure on herself things wouldn't be so bad. Sitting in on classes didn't obligate her to doing any additional assignments other then keeping up with any reading so not much additional time.

“Of course, Mistress,”
there was a difference between correcting and punishing after all.

She thought when the question was put forth. Vera went over countless files and while she did not know how many were on student records or other day to day operations of the school she had thought that her Mistress went over a fair share. She did not seek to add to her work load or anything but at the same time it would speed up her own should she have any knowledge, if not she would look into the matter herself.

“Just one, off the top of your head do you know of anyone with an interest or major in chemistry? If not I will find one easily enough.”

She showed she was willing to do the work if necessary but at the same time sought to make things easier on both of them. She had to go by NICE at some point so making arrangements with them would be done at such a time. If possible it might be best to observe and question things a bit but he would gauge things at such a time.

Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:15 pm

Vera had already answered that question. "As I said, Ms. Von Heinrech," she replied, "NICE labs have plenty of people that have such interests and majors. There is also an entire building devoted to chemistry and physics. I am certain walking there and speaking with the staff there would enlighten you."

"I expect you to maintain your duties as well," Vera added, "Do not disappoint me. You are dismissed."

It did not matter if Daphnee had more planned for the day. The fact she had so much time alone with the Head Girl was a blessing in itself. Daphnee had errors that need correcting and they would not be corrected here. It would be up to her to take initiative and seek out those who can help her in this new field she was working in. Of course, changing her classes to involve more science was always an option though it may have to wait till next semester.

For now, Vera waited for Daphnee to leave. If dinner was ready, she would accept it but dismiss Daphnee afterwards. Failing to be in Vera's bed tonight would be punishment enough for those sloppy errors. Daphnee would just have to spend the rest of the night figuring out how to correct her failings and ensure this does not happen again.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:29 am

She had yet to come across other volunteers or students at the labs and had only dealt with the scientists. Even the girls she had tested their effects on had come to her via the basement for correcting. But because she had not seen them didn't mean that they had not existed either.

Her work load increased a bit, but there were various situations that she could look into. Perhaps Kanoe knew about the sciences she needed, that was a thought that had been slow to occur to her but she would jot down all her options, think over it carefully then see what worked best.

“I'll get right on it Mistress. Thank you Mistress I shall not disappoint you.”

Dismissed for the evening she would set to work on the latest task. This time she would not be so quick to please, in such a rush. If she took to sitting in classes and tutors well enough she may even enroll in some of the sciences later. There were the basic requirements that all students had to fill up their credits but these were general such as having one science, one math course and so on but it was pretty loose. She had not taken her science elective yet but would have to take it soon.

She departed at once though not to delay. Though she made a quick look around to ensure that everything was in place at least from that point to the bag she had brought so as not to hold up her Mistress any longer then necessary. She was sure that her Mistress had work to do and she had her own to see to.

Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4