View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Killing Time (for Alex) 

Post Re: Killing Time (for Alex)
It seemed hopeless but the beast seemed even less proficient at combat than she was. Eventually, the agent got lucky as the blade stabbed into a soft part of the Rutog's body, causing it great pain as it released the woman. Alexandra fell to the floor as the beast retreated back into his cell. She heard cheers up above only to hear the master's voice above all others.

Alexandra had no interest in chasing the Rutog down. She doubts lightning would strike twice for her. The taskmaster approached. The agent saw no weapons but it was doubtful she could get very far with a primitive sword, especially after seeing how ineffective it was at slashing the hides of these monsters.

She followed the robed alien, slipping back on her top as best as she could. Was the battle over? Did she actually win? Alexandra soon found herself back in the throne room where the Master waited. She was not expecting to be back here again after what the other slave told her. But it seems her owner wanted more from the lovely Russian female.

There was no point in denying him. She knew the danger. Even now, her mouth felt dry as she remembered the taste of his cool and strange phallus. Slowly, the agent slipped off her top. The flimsy material was barely on to begin with as it slipped away. Her long nipples and large areolae came into view as her arms fell away, letting the fabric fall to the floor. She turned around, bending over as she slowly pulled down the rest of her garment, exposing her tight sex and tighter ass. After the short little show, the agent turned around. She resisted the urge to cover her large breasts as he leered at her. "Do I please you, Master?" she asked quietly.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri May 20, 2016 2:43 am

He had been watching her with renewed interest. While he did not think the Rutog would kill her it had been a very real possibility. Whether she got ravished or entertained him in brutal combat had been a treat. Not knowing either way had been fun at times and yet in his presence she didn't show the signs of someone that had been unruly. This was twice now.

With interest he watched observing those large jugs which had easily been the largest of all his slaves. He expected to see a wardrobe malfunction but expected to see the Rutog end up fucking her for some time before he grew bored and would either see how long she would hold out, determine how long she would have to endure or draw the Rutog off her but all this had been on his whim. It was not a certainty that she would have a malfunction after all.

But he let his gaze set upon her rump. He nodded. “Indeed, approach.”

When she was close enough his cool touch circled about a nipple while two fingers rubbed against her sex. Whether or not he knew about the other slave and what she did she did not know though he was certain that no Rutog's got at her and thus stretched her out.

But unlike the slaves here she had not been reduced to a pile of sexual mush. “How long have you been a slave?” Either some time or had been before he was not certain.

Freeing himself he was already nice and hard standing before her he grinned. The hand that toyed with her nipple pressed against her shoulder coaxing her down but used only enough force for the act hardly expecting her to resist. Once she had been in place though he tucked a strand of her red hair behind an ear. “Prepare me.”

He had stamina she knew though he had to have liked what she did before offering up free reign to her now. “Do well enough and I may even add you to my harem, that is if you can entertain me.” He offered up as if giving her the incentive. Even if she were given it the fact remained that her mind would soon be shattered though her life may have been spared it wouldn't be much of one requiring her to escape soon or forever be enthralled. If it were as bad as Alicia said she may even lack the drive to even try to escape at all.

Fri May 20, 2016 5:14 pm

"Nngh... N-Not long, Master," she answered as she had only been recently captured. His cool touch made her nipples harden as he played with her large breast.

It was not long before the agent was goaded to fall to her knees. She knew what resisting risked for her. The gentle touch of his hand brushing her hair behind her ear surprised her and she avoided cringing away from the unwanted gesture.

Alexandra was left staring at the fully erect spire. This was all for her. If she pleased him, he would take her as another one of his personal pets. She would be under more watchful eyes. Worse, she was told this cock did something to people. But, what choice did she have? She could not run. There was no place to flee to. There were guards everywhere around this chamber and this was the heart of the master's home.

"Yes Master..." she said softly as she pushed both breasts around the cool shaft. She rolled her breasts up and down, smothering the rod in her heated cleavage. The agent blew warm breaths over the tip. The red haired beauty did her best to delay the inevitable. When it seemed the master was growing impatient, she slid her lips across the tip and nibbled softly. Her tongue swirled and lashed as she suckled on that tip. The sweet taste tingled her brain as Alexandra continued to perform her duties. She tried to not think about how good this creature tasted and prayed he would discard her like before soon.

Fri May 20, 2016 5:32 pm

“Not long,” he repeated. It was as if he had been evaluating that answer. He had to be wondering about her low cost to what he had before him now. He had to have drawn the conclusion that the slavers just tossed her in with the others for a deal if she were the only slave left they might have factored in the expenses of keeping her fed before unloading her. But why not tell him otherwise, that she had been conditioned to some degree? It had not mattered though not then and not know. Had he wished for another pleasure slave at the time he would have delegated her to that role but it would be a shame no sampling her wares again.

His member not only tasted good but it smelled good too. She had some of that taste washing against her tongue that hinted at what it could do. The more she sucked and nibbled the deeper his groans. Yet he had not stopped her as she worked. His hand stroked the back of her head while she worked and there was no question that all eyes were upon her, many jealous desiring to be in the very position that she did not wish to be in.

Her knees began to ache by the time he drew her away from him. She felt a throb before then not a wild one though. She was laid back on the cushions and heard a gasp from someone as her legs were spread, ankles held by those cool hands as his tongue licked and ran against the inside of her thighs.

Apparently he had not done this often if at all. His tongue now moved against her clit though whatever drug he produced had not been within that saliva too thankfully. But he was skilled at this and surprisingly so. His tongue nudged her clit and rolled against it. He heightened her desires well before that muscle worked over that slit then pushed inside. It wasn't long either before he worked out those spots within her and from the start he was damn close adjusting until he reached them. It was as if he knew what she liked or had done this before

But this was her time, none of the others had joined in so she had been certain he had to have signaled someone last time. He did not stop her from cumming either but he did not stop what he was doing either. It was as if he were interested in seeing how much she could take or expected her to perform when he was done with her.

The trouble was that it was a challenge where the rules were not explained to her ahead of time Not just that but the tongue seemed to be on the mark each time though the speed altered. Sometimes slow, sometimes fast and at others a steady pace but each time on the mark with no end in sight …

Fri May 20, 2016 6:07 pm

Alexandra found herself groaning as well, the muffled sounds rippling through the shaft she was working. This fresh taste only reminded her how long its been she had the honor of sucking this being's shaft again. The agent found herself taking more of him in and sucking a bit deeper. She did not know what was happening but it was truly insidious.

Maybe if she performed poorly, this would stop sooner. She sought to bite down a little to show that she was not so proficient at this. But, all she could hear were his groans. The agent thought she was biting down but only her lips had closed harder around the shaft. She kept telling herself not to like this and this was just another 'taste'. But, her entire body was tingling. Her cheeks were beginning to flush as her body continued to heat up.

Then there was the smell. Alexandra's head bobbed up and down the length of his phallus. She felt it press into her throat. Her bobbing slowed as she took in as much as she could and then took a deep breath of his musk. Taste and smell were hitting her together like a bat between the eyes.

Her knees ached, showing just how long she had been doing this. Alexandra let forth a weak gasp as he pulled out of her mouth. Her lips tried to follow only to feel his hands hold her back. The Master saw that longing look in those glassy eyes, the agent was in a good high at the moment.

"Ahhhnnn..." Toes curled as the Master's tongue slid inside her. Her body was so sensitive now. His tongue explored her insides only briefly before finding the spot that made the agent's hips jolt with glee. The alien male was skilled, going at just the pace to drive her wild. Alexandra struggled but her moans only grew louder and louder until.

"Auuughhhhh!" She screamed as her hot juices squirt out of her climaxing cunt. Her heated depths were still shuddering violently as at that tongue pushed right back into her. "Ohhhh... Ohhhh God!" Part of her wanted to scream for him to stop and the other wanted this to send her into another realm of bliss. With a firm grasp of her legs, the Master had full control of how long this would go.

Fri May 20, 2016 6:37 pm

And bliss it was. Again and again that tongue pushed her beyond that edge. At one stage she could feel his cool grasp tighten against her ankles either attempting to keep them open or prevent her from squirming away was hard to tell but it had not stopped. Just how many times she had been forced to climax was hard to say with any certainty but it was so good, he was in tuned with that pleasure and it was just not his seed that she had to be worried about. From that surprised reaction though he did not do this often she had thought initially though as the minutes went on she would have to have revised that opinion. It just felt too good for him to rarely do this, the surprise had to be the fact that he bestowed this as a rare treat or for good service.

When he was through he had left her in a haze. The other slaves fell upon him to see to those needs and she was dragged off by a pair of red robed taskmasters not comprehending everything that was going on and blacking out soon thereafter. When she was coherent again she woke in another spacious cell. The taste and scent she had experienced had still been fresh to her mind giving her a hint at how bad it would be once she was exposed to greater effect. That added to the urgency of the matter. She was in a new cell and there were new people so she could gather that she passed whatever test the Master had for her. She actually had a bed and not a cot and a comfortable one at that.

There were a few begs here each large enough for half a dozen beings at once. The room didn't seem as drab as the last cell she had been in and there were a pair of doors opposite one another. One had been like the one in her last cell she could conclude with the control panel and locking mechanism on the other side. The other simply hand a hand scanner.

There were about a dozen others here too, some human and others not but all were young women. Most were engaged in sex acts either pleasuring themselves or engaged in orgies. One sat in a corner shivering and showing signs of withdrawal. There were no guards present though no one seemed to be aware she was awake. She didn't ache either but felt rather nice. Whether or not her arrangement with Alicia had been jeopardized by the latest development was something yet to be determined. She was in a different part of the manor at least so contact with her might be hindered if at all possible, she may be on her own now ...

Fri May 20, 2016 7:05 pm

It was not the first time Alexandra had been taken this far. But, this was the first time someone did this with just their tongue. The agent's eyes were half mast as her mouth hung open. Her body rocked with his licks, her breasts swaying heavily on her chest. Drool left the corners of her mouth as tears rolled down her cheeks. She could not stop cumming.

Her insides clinched around his tongue, trying to suck that wondrous appendage deeper inside her body. The woman's juicy depths absorbed his saliva as it mixed into her juices. It was as if every part of this being was designed to subdue women. Her unconscious body continued to twitch as juices drooled out of her puffy netherlips. The guards dragged her to her new home as she had been promoted to a proper sex slave.

The agent groaned as she finally came to. Her nude body tingled as the air caressed it. She could still taste him and remember that smell. A hand drifted between her thighs, feeling her heated entrance. Without his tongue there, Alexandra felt like she was missing something. Her sex itched and she could see the other slaves were trying to scratch that each with each other's bodies.

The master scared the agent. She did not know what to think. She tried not think but just closing her eyes brought that long spire of flesh into her mind's eye. Alexandra shook her head, she had to get out of her before it was too late. She checked the door panel to see if there was anything she could do. It was hard to concentrate with the chorus of moaning happening all about the room. Every moan and plea for more only reminded how Alexandra's own body was still aching. Her nipples and clit were still fully erect and throbbing with need. She just wanted them all to shut up for a minute.

Fri May 20, 2016 7:34 pm

The Master kept her off balanced. He was tough to read though at the simplest she had been purchased for one task and he found that she would better serve in another. At least that was what she gathered. She was meant to entertain him and did so in an unexpected way when it had been the fight he had been after.

He did not seem to have a high regard for life if he were that wasteful. It have left her to wonder just how the sex slaves fared without his attention. Judging by the one in the corner she was being punished or coming down from that high. Perhaps she had been purchased as a sex slave to begin with and had the full treatment. She could not say though a look around revealed that these were slaves that she hadn't seen before.

Thinking was tougher and those sounds did not cease. She could see that the panel had a hand print on it as if it were not apparent though it was a specific hand, the right, so it was a guide for dummies since anyone with half a brain might have tried the other hand. A safeguard maybe so that a person using the wrong hand would not conclude it was broken.

If she opened it she would see that it was some sort of sex dungeon. There were whips here and paddles. Even dildos in all sizes and shapes even stuff for bondage. Apparently stuff for practice.

It took a moment to sink in. Some of this stuff could be used to fashion weapons or were weapons already such as the paddles and whips though none would make good weapons and certainly nothing that would even irritate a Rutog. What sank in was that this was some sort of training facility. The other slaves were either trying to ease that high from the Master or in one case totally lost it. She had easy access to the room for practice … she had not lasted long enough … at least that was the only thing that made some sense.

Practice and build up stamina. Was that what she was being told, she was out of it when they brought her here and she had no instructions to go on. Whether it was to build up stamina or a place to put the punished sex slaves was something that was unclear to her as it was a little tougher to think.. She needed information though that door would close after a few seconds if she did not go inside. It could be opened again easily enough she assumed though a closer examination at the frame of the door indicated it was a bit different then the others she had seen thus far in the manor. She could see it in full when the door was opened. There was a solid red light from some sort of sensor or to indicate that something was on or maybe off …

“Need help?” The words came from one of the slaves, young about the age she had been when graduating from Shokushu Her hair spilled down to her waist, white though clearly not from age. Her eyes had been deep blue and her ears pointed. The webbing between her fingers indicated she evolved from aquatic creatures. The webbing was even pronounced between her toes though she was young she wasn't a prior student. It was a huge galaxy after all. The young woman smiled as she approached the large breasted agent.

Fri May 20, 2016 8:21 pm

Alexandra already knew what it was like to become completely addicted to another being. It was something she had to live with from now on and she did not want to add more creatures to that list. But, what she wanted and what was happening were two different things. Her body was reacting to his advances and it was only a matter of time before she became a willing competitor against her fellow slaves.

If the Master was truly dissatisfied with her stamina, it was doubtful she could improve much more. After the amount of rapes she endured, she had plenty of experience with enduring multiple orgasms one after the other. But, she was still only human in the end.

There were two exits this time but one was locked much like her precious cell and the other had a hand reader. The strange part was the fact it seemed to want a human right hand. Pressing her hand to the panel caused the door to hiss open much to Alexandra's surprise. But, the door only led to what could only be described as a sex dungeon. Everything for a fetishist could be found her it seemed. The door also had some other lights on it but Alexandra was uncertain what it could mean if anything at all.

The door hissed shut in front of the agent. Seems she was still in the same situation as before. The only difference was the large amount of company she had now.

~Need help?~

Alexandra jumped a bit, startled to find someone actually talking to her that was not that other slave from before. The woman was apparently not human as the webbed features and pointed ears revealed. She had to assume that all slaves here were completely devoted to their Master. Could she really trust any of them?

"I was just getting my bearings..." Alexandra replied, stepping away from the door.

Fri May 20, 2016 11:21 pm

“I see,” the slave didn't sound suspicious and she could only assume she too had been under the Master's thumb but she had been perceptive enough to notice here standing there. She didn't seem as desperate as the others though she had seen her playing with the others she was certain of it. Yet she drew away to address her. Best guess was that the drug didn't affect her kind as much or that it did but not as strongly. Tough call.

“The taskmasters brought you in some time ago. I'm sure that you've been brought up to sped as to the Master and your purpose here. We are all those that have displeased Master of searching for a means to be noticed. Master is just about insatiable and hence why there are so many of us.

“This room is used by some of us but mostly the taskmasters bring us in their often one at a time. It is the only time they are allowed to touch us in a sexual manner. It is their task to make us ready for the Master and eventual wind up in the harem.

“Some are just left until their punishment is up. The lucky ones are the ones that are remembered the unlucky ones =,”
she inclined her head to the corner of the room towards the slave going through withdrawal. “It can get pretty bad.

“It's all monitored though, access to that room. The more you use it on your own the more the taskmasters will come to train you and the greater your chances at serving the Master and being brought there but it is too late for these In time they forget why they are here, they only live for pleasure and forget to use that room.

“Humans are effected the most but I've seen all sorts that succumb at different rates but if you've known the Master a few times you're likely to end up like them. So either way you graduation from this place makes your mind mush too but at least you get that bliss for those here are denied it. You are new though so they may pay you a little attention at first.”

She explained the rules though the fact that she had remembered them but wasn't in there probably meant that she was deliberately placed here to explain matters to her. “You have to be careful with some of those toys though. Many of the dildos have drugs, not on the same level as Master but with a variety of effects, the most common being the on that invigorates you ...”

She trailed off as if the agent might not have been interested in all the drugs. “Escape is not possible but they will want you to try. That is also the duty of a taskmaster in that they are to correct us but they are not allowed unless we give them that excuse but as long as you don't give them any trouble things will be easier for you. Did you have any questions I could explain? I've been here a fair bit myself and know most of the ins and outs of this place.”

Sat May 21, 2016 1:19 am

So she was still not part of the harem. Her life was now doomed to be under the care of the taskmasters until deemed fit to join the harem. This was bad. This meant she was stuck in this room with these blissed out whores for the time being. Worse than that, the other room would monitor her so taking anything from the room to use as a weapon was risking punishment.

"So I am stuck here until I perform well enough to serve under the Master?" Alexandra asked, "Is that all we do down here?" She looked towards the orgy of women pleasuring each other. The mention of drugs ensured that the agent was not going to risk going into that room. She had enough of drugs. She just wanted out of this place before she loses her mind.

"Umm... Thanks for the update," the agent said, "I'm Alexandra. Guess I am just a number now though."

Sat May 21, 2016 1:38 am

She glanced to the orgy following Alex's eyes and considered the question for the moment. “It is rare but sometimes you can be removed for punishment and tossed with a Rutog or whatever else they have at the time. I am uncertain of what transpires between a slave and the taskmasters in that room. Either they resist somewhat which I doubt or fail to perform up to their standards. Most of the time a slave is left here until they build up their stamina and whatever the taskmasters do they tend to leave the slaves here. At least that was all they ever did with me.

“Slaves that under perform are the ones that are punished from what I can tell. Rarely a slave the Master finds it entertaining to bliss out one of the slaves that normally doesn't get his attention. They are returned her to suffer their withdrawals and brought back before him in time to do all sorts of humiliating things to get more of what they need. More often it's members in his harem that he punishes in this fashion, though they really don't do anything to displease Master directly but if they fail to endue or on a whim he sends them to us.”

She explained some of it, the Master wasn't the best to be enthralled to. It could go well but for how long? After time he may just get bored of his older slaves and shift his means of entertainment. The slave did not go into many details about how they were humiliated though leaving this to her imagination or perhaps she didn't actually know herself.

[color=#BFBF80] “You are Alex,”
she smiled. “You can still think, you have not yet been reduced to the state of the others where names do not matter. I am Celia. Well my surface name. My language is actually a series of clicks we use underwater and I switched it for ease on the tongue when learning galactic basic.”

She would explain anything further and Alex would find that she was the only coherent. She still practiced with the others though. The room went unused though since no one seemed to even acknowledge it other than her and Celia.

When a taskmaster arrived she noted that there were two of them. One in red which was a common color though another in yellow. She had not seen any in yellow before though he moved among them injecting each in turn though the slaves seemed ignorant of them. They fucked into unconsciousness then when they woke they started all over again save for the one in the corner.

She would not that they were all injected with an amber substance. The one in the corner had been injected with a green substance as well which soon rendered her unconscious. Then the pair came to them assuming they did not resist they too were injected. Celia offered first though there was no compulsion to do so, no drive but to show her it was safe or at least safe enough.

The taskmasters would depart. “Injury too … they will take you to the infirmary until you recover. I was there once with breathing issues but fortunately they know their stuff here.

“We get no meals or bathroom breaks. That injection provides nutrients and totally breaks down in our system. No waste. Though they'll come for you for them later in the evening once a day for the next three until the chemical takes root. It is harmless though and some military breakthrough, easier for soldiers to carry a bunch of vials then a week of food, good for longer missions though there is a small delay before it kicks in. Normally though you know of a mission in advance though.”

She was stuck here it seemed but there were a few times at least at first that she could get out of the room for small periods and there was always the option of the infirmary which may have been less guarded. While that other room was monitored in some fashion there could be something there that she could use to access the circuitry in the walls though that was very doubtful.

Sun May 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Alexandra smiled back. Celia was the first normal person she spoke to in a long time. The alien woman had plenty of information to provide. It seemed that they were stuck in this room until they were needed or somehow get injured.

Taskmasters arrived to 'feed' everyone though it was done through injections, hardly satisfying. The agent watched them leave once they finished injecting everyone. "Can you tell me more about the infirmary? How did they notice your breathing problems and what was it like there?"

Alexandra was uncertain how she will injure herself. But, she may as well learn what she could. It may be too difficult to hurt herself without drawing suspicion or the infirmary may still have the same security issues she is running into here. It was all Alexandra had to go by though and Celia seemed open enough unlike that other strange woman.

Sun May 22, 2016 5:09 pm

Celia smiled a little. She paused then considered the question. “Try holding your breath and when you can't hold it any longer continue to hold it ...” She teased a little knowing that Alex had to be aware that not breathing sucked.

She took the agents hand placing it against her neck. “No gills as you can tell. My people absorb oxygen directly from the water through our skin. Unless it is very humid we have trouble doing so outside of the water.” She released her hand and let her take it away.

“The taskmasters saw that there was something wrong when I lacked the ambition to get out of bed or touch myself. They were aware as to what I was when they acquired me but didn't think much of it or had forgotten since I could function for a number of days. They treated me with something that allowed my lungs well the equivalent. After the treatment I was able to draw in air a bit better though the Master did have a bit of fun at my expense sort of delighting in the fact that I couldn't breath all that well but knowing that I wasn't likely to expire straight away either … think fish taken from the ocean but we can last much longer without water. Fortunately with the treatment I no longer need the water.”

She thought briefly about the infirmary though. “The place is only visited by the yellow taskmaster from time to time. The red ones show up from time to time to remove patients or add them. Security is as tight, only a few times the yellow one checks in and there is an adjoining room that is locked which contains all manner of medical equipment, chemicals, the works. I was brought in there for my initial treatment but left in the other for the most part which was more like a hospital room. They ran tests and what not then after a few days I was brought back here.

[color=#BFBF80] “The room has a few minor things in it that you would expect to find in a hospital. A sink, some hand lotion, gloves, paper towels and other things like tongue depressors. You might be able to scrounge something though. Most of the slaves brought there are too blissed out to know what is going on or injured combat models Rutog or otherwise. Rutog are not the smartest and human slaves are often cheaper to replace then patch up after facing one so they might have overlooked a few things.

[color=#BFBF80] “Are you interested in getting there?”
She was uncertain as she looked to the agent, not admonishing her but not jumping in straight away either.

Mon May 23, 2016 6:49 pm

It seemed all the same problems still applied. The infirmary was guarded and lacked much to fight back with. It made sense. They would not risk having anything that could be a weapon near potential slaves and prisoners.

"No... Was just wondering..." Alexandra sighed, "I guess I should do what I can to remain on the Master's 'good' list... Thanks, Celia." The agent deemed it not a safe move to fake an injury. If she found nothing there and they found out she harmed herself, it would most likely send her back into the pit. She was lucky to have won that last fight. She just had to stay up here until an opportunity arose. Looking at the orgy of slaves though, she was not eager to join in.

Mon May 23, 2016 11:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next