View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Set Up (for Alex) 

Post Set Up (for Alex)
The drugs could only do so much. There had been the memories that she tried to suppress though they returned when arriving on the scene of that space battle. It was a call in response to back up, a pirate ship had been engaged though by the time she had arrived on the scene the enemy had been defeated. Fighters were made into debris though one of them had been crippled and not destroyed.

It had remained adrift in space for some time, it's distress beacon on and while the pilot was taken prisoner it would have been a cold lonely death out in space otherwise. That pilot, an Adda. Memories had returned of her time spent there on the archaic cruiser that had been driven off.

That was about a week ago. Her duties were lighter ones while she got a better handle on things. Once they learned what that pilot was there had been a bit of sympathy for her though she still remained on the active roster her role was more in the way of consulting helping with explaining tech schematics or assisting at outposts and getting them up and running.

These outposts were automate small sights recording the data in a system and transferring to Antares base. Cheap structures though the sensors were pretty good though since they were refurbished they needed a lot of maintenance.

These stations allowed them to gather data in regions without dedicating someone to them. They lacked weapons though and their shields could protect against space dust but not energy weapons. Often the stations were set in remote areas hidden in asteroid fields or nebulae, their sensors had to be modulated for the region in space.

So it was rather easy work, sometimes frustrating but easy for one of her skill level. Reset this sensor, swap out this coils, ensure everything was transferring correctly and so on.

She was half way to the next station when her com lit up. A distress signal, there was a lot of static that she had to weed out and only managed to get a few garbled words and coordinates. Pirates. Blown engines. Emergency landing. It wasn't the standard automated distress signal as if someone was sending out a message that could be picked up by any ship in the area. The pirates had to be attempting to jam them since they were right there.

Most pirates didn't kill the crew of a captured ship, it was easier if a ship just gave up without a fight so Alex could gather a little information from that. Either these were pirates with a bad rep of enslaving or killing people, they were unknown or the person sending the distress signal had something they deemed important enough to try to evade the pirates. The coordinates were close as she expected getting that message in the first place otherwise it would have been all but over if it wasn't over soon enough.

Thu May 19, 2016 11:43 pm

Post Re: Set Up (for Alex)
The serum Luna invented helped fight the withdrawal symptoms from the vile slime's addicting musk. Usually, most agents would fight off the need after awhile. But in Alexandra's case, she lost track of how long it has been and she still required to take the serum at set times in order to avoid the painful repercussions. Her system had been completely saturated in Goro's presence, leaving her body still yearning after so long without it. Every dose of serum was another cruel reminder of her time as that monster's pet thrall. Her hand twitched, resisting the urge to touch herself even as heat throbbed within her loins.

Her relations with aliens was not favorable to say the least. Nearly all of them had taken advantage of her in some form or another. Getting away from all that was the kindest thing the ADD had done to her. It was just her and some outposts that no one seemed to care about. Just her, some machines, and the occasional call from another human.

That was until sensors picked up a distress beacon. Paranoia told her to just ignore it. But, she was required to check it out and help out if necessary. Alexandra set a course for the signal's source. She kept a constant sensor sweep going in search for any potential trouble lurking out in the void. Once in range, she would hail the downed vessel. "This is Agent Losev of Alien Defense Directorate, please identify yourself."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri May 20, 2016 12:42 am

She would come out in a binary system. On sensors there had been nothing in the immediate vicinity though the given coordinates had been the small planet before her. There were no satellites and thus no advanced life down there she could tell or at least none that had entered the space age level of tech.

There had been no moon or other objects to hide behind or in at least not in the vicinity of the planet and her ship records had noted that the planet had been on a survey but not explored as of yet. So their was little information on it save for what she gathered.

The gravity down there was lighter and it would be easier to move about though she would have to get use to things such as running and jumping since it required less of an effort on her part she had to scale it back a bit.

The atmosphere was quite breathable too though there was twice as much oxygen. She could detect the automated distress beacon now and using her sensors she could pinpoint where it was coming from. There had been no response to her hails and no signs of the pirates or spacecraft unless it was powered down near completely.

The energy source was indeed coming from the distress beacon of an escape pod. It was easy enough to find, those things were. Just as they were designed to go to the nearest planet. The fact that it was down there meant that the battle had to have been close since those things weren't too fast but the fact that it reached the planet before she arrived had been within reason.

Tougher had been finding a place to land nearby. The terrain was jungle though she could use the ship's guns to make one of her own had she wished. If there had been anything down there they would see the descent of the ship in the first place.

The bugs were about twice as large as on present day Earth though about the same size as those in it's past when their was more oxygen. Many had been the size of her hand but none bothered her. There had been nothing that indicated any thermal unnatural thermal energy. There had been an active volcano quite a distance away in the mountains that poked out from the tree tops. So the bugs were the dominate life form on the planet though there could be other things that a survey would have uncovered that had not been her task.
There was an escape pod. She could see broken branches in the canopy where it broke through and some of the smaller trees that had been upturned.

There were more places to hid in the jungle then in space though from what she gathered and what made the most sense the person who got off the distress message had their entire ship stolen but released in an escape pod that came here activating the automatic beacon and hoping that someone picked it up. What did not make much sense though had been the body that was face down near the escape pod too distant to tell if they were dead or not, close to the pod but far enough to indicate that they were moving away from the pod for whatever reason ...

Fri May 20, 2016 4:05 pm

The ADD agent flew in for a landing a distance away from the escape pod. If anyone was still alive, they would have seen her coming. Alexandra grabbed a blaster rifle and headed out into this prehistoric like environment. The only creatures seen so far were large insects. With her suit, she was more than protected from such pests.

Rifle charged and ready, Alexandra took no risks as she walked slowly towards the crash location. She looked around for any potential threats as she moved from tree to tree until she had eyes on the escape pod. There was one fallen body that could be alive or dead. She looked around before entering the small crater. Weapon trained on the body, she moved closer until she could gently nudge the body. "Hey! Please respond! I heard your distress beacon..."

If no response, she would move to roll the body over to see who this was. If the person was dead, that left only the pod to explore to get any additional data on who or what did all this and what happened.

Fri May 20, 2016 4:36 pm

A nudge with her weapon and the victim did not stir more then she moved him From what she could see the victim had been short, shorter than her in brown garb. It was tough to distinguish if the person was male or female but was certainly bot human.

It was light brown and had an exoskeleton. She could see that it wore some sort of filter or breathing mask which wasn't too unusual in the galaxy given the wide plethora of planets that life evolved on. Turning the creature over wasn't difficult and she saw that it was a bug wearing a filter of some sort but more importantly was the grenade that went off.

She didn't know if the body was trapped or if the bug was actually conscious. That grenade was a stun grenade that exploded in a sphere of light and spores.

Her vision came too some time later, there was no telling how long she had been out for though the first thing she had been aware of was the fact that she was naked. The next had been the metallic restraints that sealed her arms behind her back making it difficult to get to her knees, a fact that she probably wished she hadn't done as once she began to stir it was the sweet pleasant smell that told her all she needed to know. It was a scent that she knew all too well …

Not only had there been a pair of very large Adda here but their emissary as well. Goro. That smell mild but present increasing a little when the Vathen realized she was conscious. Rather then approach it had been the two Adda that fetched her hauling her to her feet and bringing her within arm's reach.

“Desire. I am so glad that you have decided to rejoin me,”
he announced as if she chose to come here. “But you've been real naughty. Do you realize how long it took to get you back? The information brokers, the bounty hunters, the bribes. But my gamble paid off and it only cost me a mere Adda.”

He was gloating though he lacked a true face and it was tough to read him. “Beg and I may not punish you. It was the ADD that dragged you off last time.”

Sat May 21, 2016 3:51 am

The agent did not recognize the species of creature. She carefully rolled it over only to see a bright flash of light and then darkness.

Alexandra had fallen for the trap easily. She let forth a weak groan as she began to stir. The cold metal floor left her body aching as she slowly got up onto her knees. She had no clue where she was. Was this a ship? A base?

Her body was tingling already. Her breasts were firm with long thick nipples standing at full attention. The sweet musk that invaded her senses made her whimper. No... Please... Anyone but that monster...

Alexandra's eyes were wide in horror upon seeing Goro. The vile ooze called her by her slave name. The room was already saturated in his presence. She did not know how long she had been breathing the stuff but it felt so good. It was like taking a gulp of air after being held under water for so long. She had been without this stench for so long and now the need was goading her to breathe deeper. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she knew that holding her breath would do nothing but delay the inevitable.

The two Adda easily grabbed the bound and naked agent. She was pulled to her feet and brought before their emissary. Even as she was falling into despair, Alexandra's body was becoming flushed with arousal. Every part of her being remembered being his slave and how it brought her endless bliss. Now, her master was back and no one was here to save her.

"Please," Alexandra whimpered, lowering her head, "Please forgive me... M-Master... I didn't know what to do..." Without the serum, there was no hope of surviving without Goro's addicting scent. Alexandra begged forgiveness and hoped that whatever happens ends her quickly. But even with that wish, Alexandra's breathing became slower and deeper. Her mind was becoming hazy as her thighs rubbed together to fend off this ever growing heat.

Sat May 21, 2016 8:50 am

It explained her lack of a suit as he was familiar with it. Alex attempted to make sense of her surroundings gazing for signs that this was a ship or base. Failing that she tried to recognize this place but that was virtually impossible with that scent intruding upon her.

Already her body was breaking down and she was reverting to the last time she had been here. She pleaded to the Vathen but could only wait for his verdict since his features were more or less featureless unless he sculpted them a particular way. He had addressed her not by her given name but the name he had given her though perhaps as a reminder of her place.

If things were to be the same she didn't see her minder … was he dead … her addle mind went back to how they parted albeit briefly as she felt her chin being lifted up.

“Tears? You're not happy to see your Master or are they tears of joy?”
There had been a smile that worked across his features as the scent increased. She had associated it with feeling good and his own arousal yet it had not reached that same peak that he obtained when he did take her she was aware that he was in part aroused.

“Prepare her.” That touch vanished and the scent went away or rather she did as the pair of Adda dragged her away. But wait she was to be prepared for she couldn't say.

There were the same sorts of Adda, the larger soldiers and smaller techs that were in the lab coats. She remembered that they were not advanced but not stupid either learning technology at a slow rate but grasping it in time. There was no telling how far they progressed since she had been here last …

No, this was the first time she had been here. One of the halls had a window looking out to a view of a red canyon so whatever structure or base she was in had one of it's facings toward it. Unfortunately she was brought past no other windows and couldn't get any more barrings then that.

Adda glanced at her with lustful looks as her naked body was drawn away. Soon she was tossed into a room finding other Adda there in the midst of playing some sort of card game. Words were exchanged and others gazed at her.

Then talk ceased, the larger Adda approached after taking up the deck of cards still shuffling as he circled. He was talking though she had not been fluent in their language she knew many words from last time she had been here. She could piece together that he was addressing her. The only word in galactic basic he used was Desire.

“Fallen Desire … you here now … worth the exchange yes. Plenty of Adda … Game desire … draw card … you want low ...”

He offered her the deck of cards for her to cut though it had various symbols on it she could tell there was some disappointment. More talk then the guards that brought her departed. The speaker pointed to three others and the rest sat down as the speaker and the others crowded around her.

“You will show us how sincere apology is ...”
Hands grabbed at hr tits, others shifted her stance or grabbed her hips. Four Adda, sixteen hands there were to many to keep track of. One was rubbing against her clit, another pressing fingers inside her. Another stroked her ass and another trailed fingers down her hair.

Mouths leaned in as hands grabbed her breasts rubbing them mouths affixed to them and suckled hard. This time there had been no scent that lingered but it was clear that they did not care about that. In a way it was best, the scent affected them differently and if it were active there was probably no way that there would have been Adda sitting out.

Sat May 21, 2016 11:49 am

Alexandra had no answer as she did not know. Was she happy or sad now? The scent soaked into her brain, leaving her in a state of euphoria. But then, it all stopped as she was taken away by the Adda holding her. What was she being prepared for?

The facility was filled with Adda. They were still loyal to Goro and many seemed to recognize the busty former slave. The agent's heart was pounding hard. She was terrified. She could already guess what they were going to do to her and she knew that she would never endure it all.

The naked woman was thrown into another room. She struggled to get back to her feet, her arms still bound behind her. There were Adda in this room as well that were playing cards. There was some conversation she could not pick up before she was approached. The Adda referred to her by her slave name and seem to recognize her as their lesser unlike before.

Her bonds were removed before being taken to the table. She cut the cards only to have four sets of Adda hands start fondling her body. "Nngh... Ahhh... What... What are you doing?" she asked. The scent had awakened her body, leaving her sensitive to their rough tough. Her clitoris twitched and throbbed against one hand while another was already curling fingers into her tight depths. She was wet already thanks to the vile musk. Alexandra struggled to not groan as her toes curled. "Ohhhnnn..." That all fell apart when two of the Adda squeezed her large aching breasts and proceeded to suck on them. Alexandra was breathing heavily, struggling to keep focus on this game she should be playing. She did not know the rules beyond wanting low cards. Why was she playing this game?

Sat May 21, 2016 6:26 pm

“Preparing you,” had been the answer she received. Fortunately the scent had her wet, the game she found was a game for the lucky few to take part in, the value of the card being the number of Adda she started with.

The one before her dominated the others and even had been aware about her being prepared without anyone saying anything. This could have been normal or assumed as the guards brought her here. He had been the one that selected the participants and naturally he was among them.

One of the Adda had been nibbling on her breast hard enough to leave marks but not hard enough to brake the skin. Fingers practically lifted her up off the floor if not for a hand on her hip keeping her down. They pressed in deep and hard. There was some communication back and forth among them as the coordinated their efforts. Those fingers slid back out of her then painted her rear entrance, it was a good thing she had been wet.

The commander sized her legs. The one behind her grasped her wrists with a set of hands as well as her hips. She was lifted up finding a large cock at the gates of her pussy and a modest one at her ass.

Touched and groped, licked and sucked the two dicks had not delayed any pressing inside her, rutting urgently. The other two switched off with the one in her ass. They had been a bit rough but not exceptionally so as if they were using a tiny bit of restraint.

They filled that backside again and again. The three kept switching off, no others joined in but the four of them. The commander was still going strong though and had been blessed with amazing stamina.

It must have been just shy of an hour, she didn't black out though she was laid on the card table where her breasts where fondled by the commander. She had so many spectators though this time it was just the scaly cock of the commander that pressed inside her, his balls steadily slapping against her. It was awhile before he came drawing out of her and shooting his thick load all over her chest. She would catch the word “again” and there was a moment where she thought that this was the game that this was going to happen all over again but the commander denied them. He had his fun and for once she wasn't fucked into oblivion but near so.

From here she was taken to the showers and cleaned up by one of the Adda. Paraded through the base naked she was brought to an infirmary and inspected. Injected with a few things, blood drawn, blood pressure took. The doctor was a droid performing the tasks that the Adda could not.

She was fitted with a slave collar bought to a cell and restrained to the wall. There she was left for a bit until a pair of smaller Adda came to visit. One fed her and another set up a bowl of some kind of green goo. Both the Adda wore gas masks for some reason. The goo she found was flammable and lit burning slowly like a candle given rise to a very familiar scent that they sealed her in her cell with, the scent of her Master, not as strong but faint. The goo burned slowly and all through the remainder of the night.

Sat May 21, 2016 7:59 pm

The cards were quickly forgotten as the Adda apparently got the answer they wanted. The ADD agent was lifted up and soon felt two cocks pressing to her two entrances. "Please! N-Nooaaauugghh!" The thick cocks pushed right into her. Though big, Alexandra's body had plenty of experience taking in the scaled cocks of the Adda. When Goro did not have time for her, the Adda took great pleasure in taming her with their cocks.

Pressed between two powerful bodies, Alexandra cried out with every thrust that bobbed her body up only for gravity to force her right back down onto both fleshy spires. The initial pain lasted only for a bit. Now the two cocks sawed through her inner walls, leaving her insides throbbing and melting around the molten rods. Her breasts were bitten, causing sparks of pain which became gasps of pleasure as both Adda thrust deeper into her. She could feel them both rubbing against each other through her body.

Alexandra's body tensed as her belly fluttered madly. She could feel the cock swell inside her ass before unleashing a potent dose of hot alien spunk deep inside her anus. The cum dripped out a little before being plugged up again by the next fresh Adda cock. All this while the commander showed no signs of relenting. His cock slammed against her cervix, sending ripples of erotic agony throughout her very core.

Cum drooled out of her ass she was layed out on the table. The commander was still fucking her. Alexandra lost count of how many times she came. The strong Adda male showed no signs of tiring. He kept fucking her even through her orgasms, sending her spiralling down into another and another. "A-Ahhh..." Alexandra could only gasp weakly as he pulled out and blew his load over her chest, the hot ooze collecting in her cleavage.

The agent did not even struggle as she was taken to the showers. If the Adda had done anything to her while cleaning, the agent did not remember. She remembered needles piercing her body before being bound to a wall in an isolated cell.

Alexandra's eyes slowly fell shut, exhaustion taking over. She smelled the sweet scent of her owner as the bowl of goo burned quietly. By the time the agent woke up again, the entire contents of the bowl were now saturating the air. Her cunt itched as it drooled juices down her trembling thighs. She could not break free or touch herself in anyway. All she could do was breathe in the musk that she was sealed with, each breath ebbing away at her defenses and turning her into that horny slave she was so long ago.

Sat May 21, 2016 8:47 pm

It had been some time before she had visitors again. The same two Adda wearing the gas masks. She was fed once more and released briefly to take care of her business before being returned to that wall. One traced a finger over the bit wounds to her breast no doubt using the pretense of inspecting the marks to check just how aroused she had been.

He took his time in applying an ointment to them to promote healing and the bowl of goo had been removed. It did little good seeing that the scent was still in the air faint and yet persistent like an itch that wouldn't go away.

If anyone had been searching for her she couldn't say. With any luck they left her ship on that world, that someone would trace it there and from there find her somehow. But like this she had no chance on her own.

That scent was not strong but effective, the first drink for an alcoholic that had been sober for the past thirty years. One drink lead to two, then three and before long they were drinking all over again. The scent was that way. It pressed her to crave more as this was a tease. It was little better the following hour when a single masked Adda returned with a fresh bowl.

She was left there, unused and aroused. The routine would be the same the next day. Ointment applied to her wound which were healing nicely not that they were actual wounds but the marks were virtually gone. She was fed, released to do her thing and returned. The Adda said nothing to her and again their was an hour before the goo was changed out in the morning.

In a way it was worse then being tossed into a den of Adda. She was always restrained. When one arm came free from one of the wall manacles it was being secured in another, not that she offered up much of a fight to even the smaller ones at present.

She had been kept naked too and assisted a lot on her bathroom breaks. But she was placed back. The ointment had been rubbed into her arms and shoulders the day after, not knowing if it were the ointment working into weary muscles to refresh them or it was his touch after being kept aroused for so long.

It seemed as if the Adda had her stuck in the cycle. Was she being punished? Conditioned to not flee? Was she being made to be addicted to the stuff … all she was certain of was that she was going to be prepared and the Adda had been doing just that.

Time blurred and once more the Adda touched her breast turning it and inspecting it to ensure that there was no mark there before he began to rub her shoulders and arms with that ointment bringing her some relief.

Sat May 21, 2016 10:07 pm

The door opening and closing was the only moments that fresh air seemed to enter her cell. The rest of the time was spent with that goo burning in her sealed chamber. What started as just a sip, a taste, became more as each fresh bowl of goo added to the haze that the last added to the air.

The Adda were cruel in touching her and stroking her tender body. The ointment soothed her breasts but also caused her hips to jolt. She was so sensitive now that just playing with her breasts left her on edge. But, nothing more came from it as they did their duties and left.

It was becoming impossible to think straight. The drug kept her mind a empty haze as every thought was on her throbbing breasts, clitoris, and sex. She could feel drops of her nectar slowly running down her inner thigh, the sensation maddening as she could not touch herself in any form or fashion.

Alexandra could only endure so much. She was inhaling the musk as it turned her body back into that horny slave she was before. When the Adda showed up to apply the ointment, the agent spoke up. "L-Lower..." she whispered, "Please... Touch me lower..." Slowly, she parted her thighs, showing her juicy netherlips. The lips were flushed with arousal and slightly parted, begging to be taken by anyone or anything. She just needed this need sated somehow.

Sat May 21, 2016 10:23 pm

As she opened her thighs she felt scaly fingers slowly sweep against her leg. He collected those juices, went to sample them and may have had if not for the mask. Her subconscious remembered that the smaller ones were the would be techs, the runts that were passed up by the females. Certainly they would seek that opportunity to copulate. Maybe if there had been one but with two, not that she cared but the second kept the first in check or they had been under orders, they were so under the thumb of Goro that few would defy him. Quad the defector … Ru was an unusual sort since he was commanded to fulfill her needs and at times her needs were at odds with the Emissary's as far as he could tell.

Her sex was cupped and her clit teased but that was all before she was left again. When there was but one of them changing out that slime he ignored her and carried out his duties snorting at any display she made.

It was another mind numbing day though the next there was no chance out of the slime. Instead when it would have occurred two of the larger Adda with masks came in. One felt her up cruelly teasing her then the other had his turn before she was hauled away from here.

Made a spectacle as they carted her off naked to another room. She passed the sole window she had passed before and was brought back to the room where she first saw Goro in. His scent was stronger then the aroma of the burnt slime she had been exposed to but only slightly so.

She was dumped on the floor on her knees. Her restraints unfastened.

“Miss me, Desire?” The Adda in place to prevent her from touching herself but other then that they would not hinder her or prevent her from anything else.

Sat May 21, 2016 10:46 pm

The Adda touched her more but only to add more fuel to the fire. Alexandra whimpered with frustration. These primitive creatures knew just how to touch her to stimulate her without granting her release. How were they this good with teasing her?

But after that day, the rest were spent with Adda that just ignored her pleas for more. Only when the guards arrived did she get fondled but only to put her on edge before being dragged off to see Goro once more.

Her hands drifted to her thighs only to be grabbed by the Adda and pulled away. Goro's presence soaked into her brain. This was not some bowl of goo but the real thing. She found herself taking deep breaths as if to take as much of him as possible with her. The act only left her mind numb as he spoke to her. Her mind out of commission, her training took over.

"Yes, Master... Please... I need you... I'll do anything... Just take me! I can't take it anymore!" Alexandra leaned back and spread her thighs wide apart, showing her drooling cunt. The serums had long since worn off and it seems her addiction was back once more. She was ready to continue her training.

Sat May 21, 2016 10:57 pm

He gazed at her, that arousal evident and the need fueled but denied for so long. The scent enriched slightly. “Tsk, tsk, you want me to go over there?” He waited for her to come forth the two guards walking alongside her least she try to touch herself.

As she grew closer that scent grew stronger emanating from him but also reaching out to her on a subconscious level that the closer she got the more her need had been filled.

When she was close enough his slimy grip worked over a breast. He was not fucking her heat though she could tell his desire was great given that scent or was she projecting?

“Isn't it good to be at my side?”
He asked pausing long enough for her to answer as his hand began to tease with her nethers as well. “Do you wish to remain at my side?”

He asked as her body was further teased. Had she denied that he would simply have the guards haul her off again but that just wasn't going to happen.

Leaning forward he took her breast in his mouth suckling. Do to his nature it was easy for him to alter the size of his mouth. He sucked that mountain hard then traced a slimy tongue over her nipple. Then he lead her off to an adjacent room her mind seeing all but the bed as a blur as she was lead to it, coaxed onto it on her knees facing away from him. He rubbed her ass, gave her a playful smack then rubbed it again.

“You will have to earn you place again. Do you wish to earn it?”
He gave her another smack before his hold fell against her hips, his member of slime teasing her sex just long enough for her to answer before slipping in regardless of what it was, he had planned on making use of her either way.

Sun May 22, 2016 1:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next