View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Set Up (for Alex) 

Post Re: Set Up (for Alex)
Even slowly, it took only one thrust to send the helpless woman over the edge. The drug's influence ensured she remained on edge for her Master as her cunt tried to contract around the thick phallus of ooze. The sex was just was wondrous as the previous encounters. Each thrust reminded Alexandra that she was Desire, Goro's most precious pet.

The agent groaned in her sleep only to wake up soaking in Goro's presence. He began thrusting immediately, sending the agent back into sexual oblivion. The gorgeous redhead shuddered violently as she foamed at the mouth. She was twitching weakly on the bed when Goro finally finished with her, leaving the slave to dream of more rounds with her Master.

The next time Alexandra woke up, it was only the tech there with no sign of Goro. The agent ate the food offered, believing anything the tech said. She would probably do anything if the tech mentioned it was an order from her Master.

When she finished eating, she would call in the guard and use her breasts and mouth to pleasure his thick cock. Stimulating her tits while sucking on Adda cock, her body was burning with need within moments.

It did not take long for the agent to exhaust herself. When she woke in the evening, Goro's presence ensured the agent would be given no time to recover. Of course, there was no time to recover ever as Alexandra could not resist playing with her hypersensitive globes. "Ahhhh..." She arched her body into the monster's hungry maw, "D-Days... Oh yesss... Thank you, Master!"

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu May 26, 2016 4:14 am

Back to back sessions pleasuring herself, the guards, the tech or her Master Goro drank his fill of his latest toy. Desire was a project that he sought to have live up to her namesake. If she were kept too busy fucking herself or being fucked she wasn't thinking about escape and this time he was slowly getting into her head getting her not to even consider that option.

Hence the removal of her collar though Goro still kept her in clothes. At times he liked peeling them off and at others he had her strip or even dance. He exhausted her again though this time the guard was joined by another masked individual. He watched as the pair gave her a good fucking and she found that their cum seemed to invigorate her just a bit. Goro's hadn't but they had … was it the drug that they used? Was it something about the Adda themselves or was it something in her mind that gave her a second wind, that she rather be servicing Master to get closer to that scent.

But Goro had her remain at his side even when he had to have the pair of Adda drag her along. When she was too tired she would be left discarded in a corner.

Occasionally Goro would spend time milking her breasts o showing her other attention. By the end of the day she had been brought before that same out of place tech. Her vitals had been taken, her injection given and Goro called for his guards to bring them in.

The tech would leave as did the guards though Goro remained. His scent filled the air and he played with her a little while they waited for the guards to return. When they had it was with four human slaves. Each would have a turn with her, each pressed her to human limits though they were affected by the scent too it was directed at her, likely because she was emitting it too and they had not been so compelled to switch their sexuality, it may have been as simple as she being closer.

One thing she would note though they did not have the stamina of the Adda but theirs had been fair. Another thing was that their cum was refreshing. Each time she seemed to be at her limits she got a shot of adrenaline and the next would begin. Each time she was on the brink of fading she was roused from such a state.

Again she would be played with when the guards departed. “It's as I thought, Desire.” Though he seemed to be speaking more to himself then to her. “Shall we conclude with the tests tomorrow or would you rather have your reward first and do the rest tomorrow. The ship is still being prepared so there is no hurry.”

Thu May 26, 2016 4:57 am

Desire had no idea what the experiment was and soon did not care. She was practically drowning in Goro's scent. It was so intoxicating that she was always at the edge of cumming. The Adda took great pleasure in feeling her insides shudder and suck on their thick cocks as they fucked her. The agent obeyed all commands whether it was from an Adda or Goro himself. She danced as best as she could but it was like she was in a drunken daze. It was amusing to see the once great scientist be reduced to being nothing more than a cheap whore.

Eyes glassy, the agent drooled and groaned with every breath. Seed seemed to invigorate her body but that only led to longer fucking sessions where Alexandra continued to lose her mind. She could not remember the last time she slept as every fucking woke her up again and again only to be fucked back into exhaustion.

The busty Russian was laying in Goro's ooze, groaning softly. Her glassy eyes stared blankly ahead. Hands of ooze toyed with her breasts were leaked a steady flow of that clear scented nectar. Desire did not respond to the question, her mind completely checked out at this point in her training.

Fri May 27, 2016 12:17 am

It had not piety that moved him, the busty woman had not answered but for good reason. Her day was spent fucking. He was pleased with the results and knew that she would want to stay with him regardless. He did play with her a little, touching and sucking though he realized that he was eager, that his hunch may not pay out and though it would take a few more days to get all the provisions loaded and a competent crew selected he changed his mind extending his departure for a bit.

So she got off that night with just a little touching. By morning though it was a different matter. She would wake to the scent, be made to eat and get to work fucking the day away. This time it was with an array of other slaves. Some were human but most were different species.

She was adapting to all this fucking, that and in correspondence to one of the chemicals they had been using. There had been some small discussion between Goro and that tech with the mechanical arms. Apparently Goro was to eager with introducing humans into the mix and their efforts could have been undermined in the long run … whatever that was all about.

Warm blooded mammals invigorated her, at least when they came inside her or she swallowed it down. Cold blooded ones like the Adda did so on a minute level and those species that were totally alien like Goro didn't affect her at all.

Goro was present each time though. He watched, sometimes stood by her side so she could suck him off. For about a week she was tested against this type of alien and that to see how effective their chemical was. By the end of the week her breasts weren't tender. It was far more enjoyable having them sucked and touched though.

That scent they exuded increased, still not in comparison to Master's but comparable to his scent when he almost reached average levels of arousal. So in effect they would get her by but she would always crave the real thing.

And for that week she was given just that. Goro was always in her presence as far as she knew.

On that seventh day though things were a bit different.. She was not fucked at all. She had to make due with the scent alone. He needed her in a clearer mind today but didn't want to use that serum if it were unnecessary. He already had people analyzing the stuff anyway.

Today the Adda had orders that she was off limits. Alex would receive her usual injections though before long he had her in a room all by herself. “Now, Desire I have a very important role for you. Do you think you can do your Master proud?”

Fri May 27, 2016 2:47 am

Alexandra's training and tests continued without the agent being aware at all. She just fucked and sucked anything that came her way. She was in drug induced haze, every breath filling her lungs with pure heaven.

Days passed and one day, the fucking stopped. No one would touch her beyond preventing her from masturbating. She was ordered to not cum, leaving the agent to just play with her breasts and breathe the drug. Soon, she was back in her Master's presence. It seems he had plans for her.

"Mmm... Please, Master... I need so bad..." she groaned, "I'll do anything!" Hands squeezed both breasts, making the agent groan as nectar spurted out of both swollen teats. She was topless, the clothes only getting in the way while juices soaked into her undergarments. Desire was drenched with her name and needed satisfaction.

Fri May 27, 2016 7:28 pm

There was only a light musk today, though he had been turned on by what he saw he had to suppress that excitement. In the long run it did not really matter if she remembered or not but he grew bored with the Adda at times. Discussing things with the majority of them had been such a chore save for the few that went through flash learning their grasp on rudimentary tech was bad. Sometimes dealing with a semi coherent sex slave was much better though conversations had been somewhat one sided.

Gripping her chin he lifted her gaze to him and grinned. Though he wouldn't be aware of many of her features as it was he got a detailed picture of her through vibrations in the ground. He was well aware of everything about him and if he concentrated hard enough he could “see” in greater detail, hence how he read.

Fingers rubbed against her chin. “I know Pet. But you will have a special role. You will advertise my latest merchandise while we are on Vanjen, temporarily of course. You can't bare to be without me, isn't that right Desire?

“Such a needy Pet but a good one.”
A hand began rubbing between her thighs. She lacked the collar as well as her clothes today giving up what little status she had achieved at being granted clothes. He had been worried when she wasn't eating, he could feel the shift in her weight but when he made his commands that she eat at regular intervals it had bounced back. Granted it was not a huge shift but he could “see” it and sought to nip that before it became a problem. He did not care how the Adda accomplished this.

The risk he felt was a small one. Even if there was another agent at Vanjen working undercover she did not possess much information, would resist rescue and be too incoherent to retain any information, suffice it to say busy. He had to take great pains in getting her semblance enough to grasp this small bit of information. But most of that had been seen too, just one minor question that wouldn't matter to him regardless of her answer or lack of one. He would store that information and press on.

“Did you wish to work with a male or female? Or both?”
It had occurred to him that he had not tested her against females though had assumed the same effects. Granted it would be tougher to acquire their cum than that of a male's.

A hand took one of her orbs rubbing it just as he stopped suppressing his own scent,, which was of great relief to him. Leaning in he consumed the other breast bringing a slimy tongue around her nipple for a long moment before drawing away from her..

“Show me your need, convince me to give it to you, Desire.”

Sat May 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Alexandra answered the first question with a soft gasp. She had no answer for the second though. She knew nothing about advertising and she did not see other aliens listening to her on Vanejin. "I... I don't know, Master," she replied meekly, "Whatever you prefer..."

When the scent went full power, the agent nearly creamed herself from the sensations bubbling up inside her brain. "Ahhhnnn! Ahhhnnnn! Master!" She cried out as Goro devoured one of her breasts and sucked deeply, feasting on her nectar. Desire's hips ground against the mass of ooze, her sexual juices soaking into the alien creature.

The agent turned on her hands and knees. Her legs spread apart, revealing her tight ass and glistening sex. "Mmm... I never stop needing you, Master... Please, look at me..." A hand slipped between her thighs as she played with her clitoris and stroked her tender netherlips. She would masturbate before her owner to make her all the more ripe for the taking.

Sun May 29, 2016 3:01 am

Her nee only intensified with that escalation of scent as much as it must have been a relief to have it. Goro pondered the answers she gave. It all depended on how long he was planning on working her, the invigorating male seed would be easier for her to collect after all but there was time to ponder that later as his thoughts shifted at the sight he was present.

Moving a bit closer he set a hand upon her hip as she played with herself he ate her out. Strong but slow licks. Often due to the tests they were performing her tits were targeted but he had neglected her flower in equal fashion.

He licked and sucked and probed that warm juicy cunt. After she came he was sure to make her cum again, then again and again. When he set her on her back he used his fingers. Playing with one of her breasts all the while. After she blacked out the fucking began when she woke. She was probably unaware that they had switched locations by then.

This time though whenever she was close to fading an Adda took over given her back a little stamina. He took her again until she was at her limit and switched off with another lucky Adda. After the third he had been finished with her but he kept her close. Either at his side or unconscious in a corner out of the way.

While he had initially been eager to get to Vanejen he had slowed down things a bit. Further testing had been given to her and work on getting some of the Majiin ready for sale was ideal. They were not human so the procedure may work a bit differently.

She was kept close at hand though and fucked by either Goro, the Adda or whatever creature they were testing her with. He had been busier after a few days and so most of her play time had been spent with the Adda in his presence. There had been a slight set back with the Majiin though nothing major. They needed a greater dose and more of the chemicals had to be manufactured so it had been closer to three weeks before everything was ready.

Today though she had her clothes and lab coat concealing the skimpy attire. Goro made her dress the part today wanting a little role play perhaps or something different though peeling off the lab coat either way wouldn't be a huge deal. She was forbidden from touching herself and responsible for keeping her clothes intact. He did not forbid her from playing with the Adda though he made it clear that there would be no such thing until they were off planet.

She didn't know where they were but had a fair idea as to where they were heading, at least their end point unless they stopped elsewhere along the way. They transferred from this facility to a hover car then shuttle to one of his outdated battle cruisers. From the hanger to the bridge. Before long they were on their way and Goro was looking over a list of some sort, slowly as usual so for the moment she had been left to her own devices.

Sun May 29, 2016 6:15 pm

The addiction ensured that Alexandra reacted automatically. It was no longer a thought about whether or not she should resist or succumb. The agent simply fucked and breathed in more of that precious drug.

Goro licked and teased orgasm after orgasm from the agent's sexy body. When the agent finally gave in and blacked out, only then did the true fucking began. She woke up riding her Master's cock only to be traded off to an Adda to feel more hot seed flood her womb.

"Ahhhnnn! Ahhhnnn! More! More! I love it! I love cock! Please fuck me!" She begged for more and loved every moment of it. Each fresh load of Adda cum filled her with warmth and energy only to be sapped away again by Goro. Time blurred together as Alexandra's life went from orgasm to mind-blowing orgasm.

When the testing was done, the agent was dressed and wearing a lab coat over everything. There was a time when she wore these types of coats back when she was a scientist. But now, she was just another whore. Alexandra whimpered when she was ordered to not pleasure herself and would not be taken until they were finished. That left the Russian woman fidgeting a bit as she sat beside Goro, breathing in what musk he allowed her to have at the time.

Sun May 29, 2016 6:46 pm

Authorizing this and that, figuring out the logistics of things and then looking over the manifest took time. The Adda weren't dumb but ignorant to things so they had little clue as to how long something lasted before it needed to be replaced. Some had the flash learning but these were few and he was just double checking that they had what they needed before getting to far.

It had only been when he finished setting the datapad down on the table that he heard her whimper aware of her presence. He had thought she had been with some of the Adda seeing that they were on their way now and he did not forbid it once they were gone.

Goro figured one of two things. She didn't want to risk damaging her clothes or that she did not wish to grow further from him. This thought increased that scent further. It was a turn on that she remained this close and suffered through her own needs.

“You no longer need your clothes,”
she could hear some of the Adda hiss softly. The musk getting to them though the guard usually with her with the mask was among the few unaffected. He halted her from undressing though deciding it best to relocate matters rather than disrupt things here.

He had been kind in bringing her to the conference room where he met with his department heads. It wasn't all that far from where they were. The masked soldier followed but remained out of the way until called upon.

“Now you can undress … give me a strip tease.”

He signaled the Adda who hit some buttons and brought up some music. Had she paid close attention she would have realized that this guard knew how to work tech that was not just weapon based … he had to be among those that had been trained or subject to flash learning, if she made the assumption all her guards must have been familiar with tech to better watch her in the beginning where escape was possible.

Goro did not take her straight away though. He had her dance for a bit then entertain him with a lap dance. Then grant the Adda one. Only when she finished he had her give the Adda head while he took her from behind. The idea was that she would last longer, would get refreshed without wearing out but there was just a lone Adda and he wasn't going to brake away to get others.

S instead he made this a quickie in a sense when he realized that this wouldn't work out too well. When she would wake next it was in a cage, still naked Her senses detected Goro nearby before she saw him, that scent still strong.

The cage was different … there was a slot in the door, rectangular shaped so she could stick her hands through and be restrained by guards without opening the cell first, at least if it were higher up that would make sense. Maybe if she was kneeling too? It was rather spacious with head room for a being twice her size. It was wide two, certainly big enough to fit two or three other slaves in there with her comfortably.

Had Goro been displeased? The scent seemed to indicate otherwise. Goro was not alone though. There were several masked Adda present, not all were warriors either there ware a few techs.

“Cozy my Pet?”

Mon May 30, 2016 12:08 am

The instruction was unclear whether off planet was where they were or when they were done with Vanejin. Alexandra was so relieved when Goro ordered her to strip for him and the Adda. The agent was on her feet and swaying those sexy hips. Her large globes jiggled and swayed as the labcoat was the first to go followed by her glasses.

How much the Adda have advanced no longer mattered to the agent. Her only goal in life was to please her Master and be rewarded with that irresistible stench. And rewarded she was as she was soon bent over to gobbled down another thick Adda cock while Goro plunged deep inside her already quivering sex.

She sucked the Adda dry and soon was exhausted herself. Alexandra found herself in a cage. The sweet stench filled her lungs with every breath. The nude agent stretched and let forth a soft coo of pleasure. Her body ached from the fucking but it was always a good ache. She looked around, a bit concerned at all the masked Adda and the fact she was locked up in this cage.

"Master? What is this?" she asked, very much confused.

Mon May 30, 2016 2:23 am

“Answer your Master first. Cozy?” He repeated as he neared. Though there didn't seem to be any annoyance to his voice. The bars of the cell were wide though not wide enough for her to squeeze though them, not a chance with breasts as big as hers. But she could reach out with ease and others could reach in.

When she answered Goro would assess the information and nod. “It will be were you will be spending most of your time on Vanjen. In route I figured that we could test this out first so any modifications can be done.” This time he nodded to one of the Adda who stepped forth. He stood before the door and she soon got a sense what that rectangular space was for as he revealed his swollen rod sticking it into the cage.

Goro didn't give her a command, it was rather straight forward. But he did nod at her. The Adda reached through the bars to draw her closer. There was enough space in that cage where she could have moved back towards the center. Something with exceptionally long limbs could reach her but they would need to be about three times longer than an arm. Probably four.

A set of arms drew her closer and once that was done a set rested on her shoulders to pres her down to her knees. Other Adda moved up both kneeling opposite the first. One sucked on a finger then brought it to her ass. With eight arms between them they reached through the bars and played with her tits, her clit, two fingers jabbed into her sex while one eased into her ass twisting first one way then the other.

Goro moved to get a better view as he saw the new cage and his Pet in action. He scented the air for her though, turned on at seeing the agent reduced to this stage, the perfect pet

Mon May 30, 2016 3:17 am

"Yes, Master?" She was confused and uncertain if she was supposed to say the truth or not. She was just in a cage with no other comforts besides the surrounding Adda. The bars were wide. A less endowed woman could possibly fit between the bars. But limbs could easily fit through, implying that people that come by this cage could touch as well as look.

Seeing the Adda's cock slide into the cage, Alexandra could feel herself moving immediately for it. It was automatic and perhaps would have been frightening if the agent could think about anything else. The addiction was to the point that her body was more in control than her mind was, immediately going for what it desperately needed.

"Mmph..." she traced her lips and tongue along the meaty shaft before swirling over the tip. Alexandra accepted the cock into her throat as she was pulled closer. Her breasts pressed up against the bars while arms proceeded to fondle her. Muffled groans vibrate through the shaft as her hips gently rocked against the rough fingers pushing into her juicy depths.

Mon May 30, 2016 5:25 pm

The Adda been all about touching and groping her. They were eager in their touches and the one she had been currently pleasuring took the back of her head in the event that she had decided to change her mind and draw away. He knew she wouldn't but the action had been part reflexive in nature.

They touched and pleased, rough hands, gentle ones. After a time Goro gave them a single though it was well after she had her hand feasting on a fair share of cocks. Adda switching off with one another to get pleasured though given the nature of the cage she could only treat one at a time, three if she used her hands on the two adjacent to the primary one but she and the Adda had to work that out for themselves as Goro did not direct them.

When the second realized it the third copied without any hesitation. This went on for a bit before Goro signaled a pair and they removed their masks. Each hissed at the aroma in the air, each the one adjacent to the lucky one but they followed their orders pressing their faces up to her breasts and sucking on her tits. Not that they needed any more of that musk as each twitched and pulsed in her hands.

They sucked and it was a shame to waste their cum in simple hand jobs though neither of the kneeling ones moved from the spot or wilted in hardness as they rutted against her hands. They throbbed all the while though it was not long after she gulped down the seed of the one before her that the cell door was opened once he stepped away.

The two kneeling ones were quick to get up and rush into that cell. It was closed again and she had been aware of so many hands reaching in to touch and squeeze her but she was more aware of the pair of Adda. They took her every which way, twice. But she outlasted them, refreshed each time one came the two did seem to work her hard and coordinated well though not on purpose. But in the end she was still coherent.

Dimly she understood that Goro was collecting data as far as how comfortable the cage was for potential clients and that sort of thing as he made some mental notes. Mats would be nice given that a pair had been kneeling earlier though he was unable to question the pair just yet it was an observation. She would want that sort of stimulation and there would be those that gave her that too.

But two Adda had not been enough and a third was sent in while the two unconscious ones had been removed. Now this was all for fun He sent them in one at a time, if she managed to get through them all then she would be graced by his presence. She had pretty good odds given her alterations though there was still a chance she would fail seeing that the Adda didn't fully restore her and how long each could hold off without expending themselves. Still it was a lesson in endurance and if she lasted then he would clean her up first and give her a treat. Either way she was going to be cleaned up and the big question was if he took her tonight to top off the evening or tomorrow morning. But if he had to wait, well he had something forming in his mind about that too.

Tue May 31, 2016 1:35 am

The agent trembled as another fresh load of hot alien seed blew down her throat. There was so much of it and it left Alexandra choking and gasping for air. Another Adda immediately took his turn, stuffing another thick cock down the slave's throat. The longer this went, the more impatient the other Adda grew. It was not long before they decided to use more of Alexandra's lovely body to please them.

Strong hands grabbed her own, guiding them to more throbbing erections. Alexandra showed no confusion as fingers wrapped around both shafts. She gave them both long steady strokes as she struggled to take everything at once.

Cum drooled from the woman's gaping mouth as another Adda finished. The gate opened and two Adda rushed in. That was when the real fucking began. Cum oozed from Alexandra's moaning lips as the two aliens thrust into her ass and sex. Hands mauled her tits, mashing them together and forcing more of that scented nectar to spurt from her throbbing teats. Lips sucked deeply, feasting on the abundant fluid as hot seed blew right into Alexandra's anus and womb.

Every drop of seed seemed to pump her full of adrenaline, preventing her from blacking out as her body just kept going and going. Soon, a train of Adda ran through the cage as she satisfied each and every one of them.

By the end, Alexandra was slumped up against the cage. Her mouth hung open as she coughed up some seed that drooled down her chin and on to her huge breasts. She did not even bother to clean herself up. Glassy eyes stared blankly ahead, her brain still trying to fathom what just happened to her.

Tue May 31, 2016 5:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next