View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 3:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Practical Training (for Diva) 

Post Re: Practical Training (for Diva)
Diva rest beside Luna afther experincing her playful ordeal with the agent. Her chest raising and falling as she panting soft breaths of air in a struggle to catch her breath as she turned her head to look at the agent who still rested a gently caressing hand on her. Diva didnt mind the continued touch as the confused look in Divas eyes turned into a faint smile as the knight rolled onto her side now facing Luna as she reached out and gently took the agents hand into hers. It was a touch that expressed more then words ever could.

"I accept your offer, I'll stay with you, Thank you Luna." Not the most passionate of anwsers but a good one as Luna would see how Diva smiled at the kind jester, holding the agents hand befor she leaned into to gently kiss her on the cheek, a thank you for everything the agent has done.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:29 pm

Post Re: Practical Training (for Diva)
She smiled too in response. Happy at that response. In time she knew that they would be torn away by their respective governments but at this moment they had each other for as long as it would last. Not that she was going to complain. In their line of work it was dangerous and even though she wasn't on the front lines much these days she was well aware that danger could strike at any moment.

Down time was rare between among them after all. They would certainly have the rest of the night. Maybe, eventually they would get to using that toy too but she was in no rush to brake away after what they had both shared and experienced thus far only wishing that the moment could last forever.

“Your most welcome,” her smile increased. Something told her that they were not going to get much sleep in by the end of the night ...

Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8