View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 9:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 A Better Breed (for Diva) 

Post Re: A Better Breed (for Diva)
Diva was not A.D.D however she wasn't alright with leaving behind her comrades that assisted her on this mission. She failed them and it wasn't right to leave them behind. However Diva was fine with a retreat for now as she was pushed along into the tunnel with the help of Alexandria or other women who had the strength to move. Diva was clearly on the edge of passing out, if the other women knew it or not, Diva was the prime focus of the raktars sexual hunger for the days she was trapped here with them. She might have been the only one who was conscious as she was fucked the entire time... the others passing out long ago. Diva however tried to stay strong as she staggered through tunnel every now and then stumbling to her knees were she struggled to raise again. However Diva made it to the end of the tunnel with the women as she finally had the breath of fresh air she needed as she collapsed right there in the door way, once again falling to her hands and knees panting and still shuttering from the sexual abuse.

A-Alexandra... I-I'll stand with you.... W-we have to save them... I-its my duty...our duty.." Diva said nobly as she again staggered to her feet only to slowly make her way to one of the lockers. Diva fumbling as she struggled to open the locker, it showed how exhausted the knight was yet eventually she had opened the container and pulled out the weapon inside. A standard blaster rifle Diva carefully held to her chest be for she rose back up to her trembling legs and staggered to Alexandra side. Diva was clearly willing to do what ever it took to fight alongside her partner and get those missing agents back.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:28 am

"If these things are so unstoppable, they would have won already," Alexandra replied, "Where was the endless swarm? Whatever came down these narrow corridors died as easily as any other aliens. I have fought these creatures before and the only thing that allowed them to slip through our defenses was their ability to manipulate our minds. With that blocked, they cannot know what we are thinking or preparing. Again, they formed a solid wall to try and keep us contained. Contained, an unstoppable force would not need such delaying tactics. If they were endless, they would have just kept coming and coming until I was overrun. The fact they did not means they are not as endless as you claim."

"Replication requires energy and I can only assume they get that energy from the captured agents. But even that is not limitless," the ADD agent continued, "Seeing what condition all of you are in, their food source has been completely exhausted. These things are not as durable as you think. They were forced to manipulate my mind when I just had a hand blaster when I fought them before."

"But go ahead, run," the Russian woman stated, "It is obvious you have decided to run and leave your fellow comrades behind. I know none of you are in any condition to fight. So I will stay and you will go. Warn the ADD and I will do what I can here. If I fall... My ship will remotely power on and destroy this facility to ensure no one has to continue to suffer from these monsters."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:28 pm

Diva's noble perseverence and Alexandra's confidence and honor finally managed to inspire hope in the women. Of the group that Alexandra had managed to rescue so far, two others were scientists from the facility, and several others were slaves that had been given to 263 as test subjects. Half of the ADD's outpost team were present, but some were unsuited for combat, or simply too far gone to be of any use. Several were pilots, and stayed behind to fly the others to safety. In the end, eight women remained to help Alexandra and Diva fight. The blue-skinned scientist would not be one of them.

"This is ridiculous," she scoffed, as the other women grabbed weapons from the nearby locker. "Fine, stay here and die, then. You won't see me losing any sleep over your fates." She started to head towards one of the ships with the other scientists. Then, just before reaching the boarding ramp, she paused. She sighed and groaned as she turned around. "But, since you're going to do it anyway, and because I do owe that thing for the endless raping, I'm going to tell you about the only fraction of a percent of a chance you have of actually stopping it."

She walked over to a screen near the entrance, and pulled up a map of the facility. "My superior had a bad feeling about this experiment from the start. She believed we needed a fail safe if things ever got out of hand. Management wouldn't listen to her, though, so she and I contaminated the sample. Those things out there are just regular Raktar, but they've been assimilated by cells from a special breed. We injected a compound into the cells before they were distributed. In theory, this compound is supposed to resonate with a signal, and disrupt the contaminated cells."

The woman began tapping around the screen, bringing up a room on the map that lay several rooms beyond the door Alexandra had blasted shut. "The control for the transmitter is in here. We never got to test the signal, obviously. Even if you can make it there, I don't know if it will work. But, if you want to stop this thing with the ammo you've got left and these half-dead sluts, it's your only shot. If it works, they'll revert to normal Raktar, and even in those numbers, someone with your equipment should be able to handle them."

With that, she turned from the screen and headed back towards the shuttle. As she walked, she looked past Alexandra to the other women. "Oh, and a word of advice: your suicide party should leave the suits behind if they value their lives. 263 won't kill women on sight, but if it can't smell you or read your minds, it might not be able to make that distinction in time."

Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:03 am

Diva didn't care how hopeless this mission seemed. She was determined to get the women back even if she died trying, luckily for her Alexandra had voice her confidence and rally the women willing to fight. However the blue skinned researcher had to go and run her mouth.... even call them half dead sluts, something Diva didn't take to kindly to as she glared at the women with distaste. She recalled this women.... she was there when Diva woke up from her unconsciousness only to be gang raped by her colleges while she played with her self and watched... If it was up to Diva she would have left her but lucky for her she was a noble person and forgave.....However Diva couldn't help but defender Alexandra and the others as the alien women did at least show them what it was they could do. "I recall you.... Y-you hold more responsibility here then most of these women... you tossed them to that beast.... you left me to your colleges...you watched..... your a coward.... you will get judgment one day for what you did here.... Ill make sure of that..." Diva said be for the women departed with the others, it would make Diva proud to know later the blue skinned women was boarding a ship with many exhausted and still rather horny agents and slaves who know nothing but sex at this point...... she was going to have a long ride back to safety with them for sure....

Meanwhile Diva turned to her partner and checked her pistol and took a deep breath as she managed to gather some of her strength during the short break now. "If we can get to the room holding the transmitter then we can stop the beast.... together we can do this Alexandra." Diva said as she approached her partner and smile be for drawing closer to capture her lips with the agents own, kissing her partner befor breaking. "For luck.... we both might need it."

Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:27 am

It was tempting to knock out the blue skinned woman right then and there upon hearing Diva's accusations. But, the ADD would deal with the alien scientist upon returning. For now, Alexandra and the others needed to come up with a plan.

She ordered the pilots to do a fly by over the facility. With their thoughts blocked and hidden, she wanted to provide the Raktar as much visual information showing that ships have left the facility and were leaving the area. Being unable to detect them through their minds, hopefully this would trick the alien monsters that their prey had escaped their grasp.

While this happened, Alexandra remotely called for her own ship to come into this hidden hangar they were hiding in. The ADD agent's scout ship had plenty of gear to support a variety of mission types. This gave herself a chance to restock on equipment while also providing some clothes and better weaponry for those agents that remained along with Diva.

While the group rest and recovered, they would review any surveillance data to see where the Raktar were. With no clue how their prey escaped, they may return to ravaging what remained of the ADD crew members. Forcing their way through multiple rooms would only result in either being overrun or them forming into a solid barrier to buy time again. What they needed was a way to lure them to focus down a significant threat.

Geared up and ready to go, Alexandra's eyes go wide as she felt Diva's warm lips against her own. The Russian woman let her eyes fall shut as she returned the kiss, arms gently wrapping around the alien knight. When the kiss broke, the agent gave a soft smile as heat flushed her cheeks.

"Ahem... Yes," Alexandra began, trying to regain her composure, "Well... I have enough serum to reinforce our mental defenses. This will hopefully keep the Raktar in the dark about what we are planning. Even rested and geared up, forcing our way through multiple rooms may result in being delayed with their hardened bodies or worse, completely surrounded."

"I suggest creating a distraction. The Raktar are already familiar with what I am capable of and were forced to seal us off when it was just me alone," the agent continued, "I can use a space suit to get back to a different part of the station and begin launching my own attack there. Once they realize I had not left the station, they will no doubt throw everything they got to try and keep me contained. That is where the rest of you will start moving in towards the transmitter by way of the tunnel. You should be able to open the blast door and have a clear route straight to the transmitter."

"With rifles and microbombs, the Raktar will be caught out of position and unprepared to handle multiple well equipped attackers. Fight your way to the transmitter and activate it. And hopefully that will end this nightmare for everyone. Are there any questions?"

Alexandra would not allow anyone else to be a distraction. She wants the Raktar to think that she stayed behind to keep fighting either to help the others or for some sort of revenge. The Raktar recognized her as a threat, they will be forced to act lest they lose more of their numbers to skirmishes. If there were no further questions or concerns, the red haired agent would suit up and move outside the facility in order to re enter through one of the doors she used before. This will get her to a familiar area of the compound where there were no enthralled women being ravaged. She would then make her way down a different corridor in order to start her assault.

Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:30 am

The remaining agents saluted Alexandra as she departed on her scouting mission. They were exhausted from their ordeal, but weren't about to leave their comrades behind after her inspirational speech. Once she left, they followed Diva down the hallway, back towards the door that would lead them to the chamber they had left, and wait for her attacks to be their signal.

Upon reentering the facility, Alexandra would find a faint pink haze floating on the air. Her suit would protect her from the effects if she kept her helmet on, and even exposed, she wouldn't feel anything immediately. There were no Raktar present in the room she entered, and the corridors remained unrestricted. It wouldn't take her long to find them, however. The haze grew thicker the farther down she moved, and it wasn't long before she found the first tentacles. As soon as she came into range, they began to writhe, and then quickly withdrew. They would pull back into the nearest large room, before they would turn on her and start to throw themselves at her. Several Raktar bodies lined the walls of this room, but many more tentacles came from the corridors, striking from the safety of distance.

The rest of the agents waited for Diva to lead the charge. In the room above, they would find the same pink haze, thick on the air, though their suits would protect them if they wore their space helmets. They would also find tentacles waiting for them. The swarm was small - nothing their new equipment couldn't handle - but 263 had been scouting their exit since the flyover, when it had "asked" some of its prisoners where such ships were coming from. More tentacles would be on their way to the room.

Mon May 01, 2017 5:45 am

The plane was good enough Diva thought, Alexandra plays the distraction, while the rest of them attack from the rear where the raktar had little focus. She was keen on letting Alexandra take on the threat on her own, but what choice did she have she and the rest of the agents were in no condition to fight this creature. She just hoped that her kiss gave Alexandra luck and the watchful eyes of Asetol to stay safe. Once this was over Diva was going to show Alexandra just how much she loved her, she didn't care what tradition said about same sex love, she admired the agent to much to care.... if it was a sin Diva was willing to accept the punishment. Diva and the other agents got some gear from Alexandra's ship be for starting the plan, mostly taking some spare clothes from the agents ship so they were not running around the station naked again, each agent clad in what appeared to be standard issued A.D.D black panties and a white tank top from the agents ship. The agents and Diva each took a hazmat suit and put it on be for taking up their arms and heading down the tunnel to prepair for Alexanders assault on the raktar from the other end of the station.

In the room above Diva and the others waited, sealing their helmets, the scent of sex in the air could trigger another episode of their lust, Diva didn't want her squad or her self getting distracted. Once the shooting started Diva and the others poured out of the tunnel and began their charged, weapons blazing as they shot at and destroyed incoming tendrils. Diva even discovering her shield buried under a mass of tendrils cut from the Raktars mind as she was given another tool to defend her unit as they quickly advanced to the chamber holding the array to disable this creature.

Mon May 01, 2017 7:13 am

Though it was advised to leave the suits behind, Alexandra knew it would not have made a difference. The Raktar would know which ones were not thralls by being unable to read their minds. Even if it did somehow fool them, they would just be seen as more sluts to ravage and rape unless they brought weapons with them, another sign of not being on the swarm's side.

Alexandra entered the facility only to find a strange pink haze in the air. This was new. For now, the agent would remain in her suit just in case.

The Raktar was more scattered than expected. Apparently they were searching for the hangar upon seeing their prey escaping. This just made their jobs easier as both teams began their assaults. The ships in the hangar were not a huge concern if it meant drawing the Raktar's attention away. If the ships were infiltrated or destroyed, that would be handled after the other Raktar have been eliminated.

Alexandra could not help but feel like she was being lured. The ADD agent fired at the tendrils, burning them away as the blasts fired down the corridors into the next chamber. The beautiful red head threw out a few sensors behind her so she could keep track of anything that may try to sneak up behind her. Restocked and ready to go, Alexandra would hold this corridor for the time being.

Mon May 01, 2017 1:42 pm

The tentacles in front of Alexandra waited just beyond the hall, trying to goad her in to chasing them. She could hear more tentacles banging and pushing around the facility around her, but her sensors didn't light up. Nothing came for her from behind. But the tentacles also didn't fall for her trap and chase her into the corridor. 263 had figured out quite well what she could do in an enclosed corridor.

That also meant that Alexandra's distraction was less potent as the other agents emerged from the door. The tendrils guarding the room fell quickly to their weapons fire, but almost immediately they could hear more coming. They followed Diva's charge, running for the door that led to their objective. Unfortunately, Alexandra's earlier blast had left the controls the door short circuited, and it didn't budge as they approached it. One of the agents knelt in front of the door.

"I can fix this, but it's going to take a couple minutes," she said, bashing away the control console with the butt of her rifle and looking at the wires beneath. The other agents took up defensive positions circling the door, backs to her and weapons pointing out. The banging and slithering sounds grew closer and closer from the opposite corridor. As the agents braced themselves, one grabbed a hand of microbombs and chucked them down the hallway. Explosions rippled from the corridor, accompanied by the screams of exploding Raktar tentacles. Then, a second rush of tentacles came at them. The agents began to fire.

Tue May 02, 2017 7:08 am

Diva lead the charge int the the hallway, she had a blaster rifle and now her shield. She defended the agents and watched their backs as they rush into the hall way as a unit quickly making there way to the door. Diva swung her shield, the sharp edge chopping tendrils as they came close as other agents fired and burned away their flesh as they screeched and squealed in pain. Diva at this moment more or less was working in over drive, her exhausted body pushing past her limitations for the women still her.

"get that door open!" Diva yelled as she blocked a swarm of tendrils as she took aim and rapid fired at the vines flailing about before a agent grappled a microbomb and hurled it down the hallway. Diva turning her shield in that direction as she moved in front of her squad as she shielded them from the blast that rushed past them. "we don't have minutes!!! Get that door open now!" Diva ordered as she fired into the swarm of tendrils rushing their way.

Tue May 02, 2017 7:41 am

It was obvious that the Raktar were trying to bait the agent. But, their lackluster aggression only meant Alexandra was free to send long range attacks into the chamber where the tentacles were coming from. Her role in this was to be a distraction, not an idiot.

Among the loud blaster fire, the Raktar failed to notice the soft tink of microbombs hitting consoles and detonating in the center of the chamber. Alexandra may not be as strong as Diva but her nanosuit made throwing a tiny pebble sized explosive far into the chamber a trivial matter. The explosion would bathe the chamber in flames as more pebbles flew outwards from the detonation. The secondary charges detonated along the room's perimeter, bathing the chamber in powerful concussive forces and flames. Having dealt with swarms before, Alexandra had modified her explosives to include secondary and sometimes even tertiary explosives to better clear out entire armies of these vile creatures.

The agent then moved in towards the chamber that was still burning. Her spacesuit would make the heat and smoke a non-issue. She would ensure the Raktar play by her rules in this battle. Either they rush her or she will use her nanosuit to calculate a trajectory to throw explosives right into defensive position. There was no risk of harming any thralls. The thralls were the Raktar's only food source, they cannot afford to risk them as bait or human shields. Even if there was a risk, Alexandra made it very clear that she did not wish those women to suffer a Raktar's endless torment any longer.

Tue May 02, 2017 2:08 pm

The women around Diva rallied, inspired by her courage and skill, but their exhaustion continued to show through. Their shots were inaccurate, and though their numbers significantly slowed the tentacles onslaught, they were having trouble matching the performance Alexandra had achieved earlier. Their microbombs cleared out large groups of tentacles, but their aim and placement were scattered and haphazard, some agents having much less experience with explosives than others.

The tentacles were extremely aggressive as well - even more than they had been towards Alexandra before. Unable to distinguish the intruders as male or female, the tentacles attacked with considerable force. As an explosion rocked the room, several tentacles shot around from the side, colliding into one of the agents. With a shriek of pain, she went tumbling. The other agents turned to cover her, but their aiming trouble limited their effectiveness.

"Gah, I can't... Dammit!" The agent working on the doors shouted in frustration, before pulling her helmet off and starting to undo her suit, just enough to free her hands from the cumbersome gloves. Her more nimble hands began to work at the electronics, much faster than she'd been able to before, but almost immediately she began to breathe more heavily.

263 did recognize Alexandra, however. It also recognized what a threat she posed if directly engaged, and the dangers her equipment had posed. Before long, it began to fall back to the only tactics it knew would slow her. As she charged into the next room, she would find the burning husks of raktar bodies and tentacles turning to ash. However, on the far end of the room, she'd also find the passage to the next corridor blocked by the same thick, hardened tentacle that had tried to block her in earlier. It sat immobile, almost shining with its thickened outer skin. Just as she saw it, the alarms from her sensors began to blare a warning.

Wed May 03, 2017 5:41 am

Diva and her squad defender her side of the plan best they could, however the women Diva had were already exhausted as was she, only give a few minutes be for Diva was already running on fumes when the assault started and it was getting harder and harder for Diva to swing her shield and slice tendrils that scratchcard to attack them. Diva shouting in rage as she used the shield as cover more or less at this point, covering her squad mates from tendrils that sought to slap or strike at them before using the guns to shoot the vines of flesh into heeps of gross piles of ash, however Diva in her weaken state was to slow as she watched a agent sudden get slapped by a mass of tendrils sending her tumbling out of formation.

"NO!!!! HANG ON!!!" Diva shouted, but it was to late, her comrade was already being dragged off, her suit being torn open by the tendrils as the agent kicked and screamed be for only choking and gagging could be heard by the agents still left standing as that poor agent was already being dragged away and fucked..... "WE WILL GET YOU!!! KEEP FIGHTING!!!!" Diva shouted to her as she fired into the mass of tendrils swarming befor looking back at the women working on the door, noticing her opening her suit so she could better work with the terminal. "DONT OPEN YOUR SUIT!! WE CANT HOLD IT FOREVER!!!! HURRY!!!" Diva shouted as she blasted into the mass, the plane hinged on this women's focus.....

Wed May 03, 2017 7:20 am

Alexandra entered the room filled with smoldering ash and the stench of melted flesh. The only other exit now had a barrier of hardened Raktar bodies. The sensors sound the approach of more things coming up behind the ADD agent. She was not concerned about the blockade. Just means one less route for the Raktar to engage with.

Weapon charged, the ADD agent turned to face the next wave of aggression. She waited for visual verification before firing upon the Raktar threats. She would proceed back the way she came and head towards the transmitter. Either she will arrive first and handle the matter herself or she will find any and all threats that may be harassing the other group.

Thu May 04, 2017 7:49 pm

By the time 263 began to realize that the people in the suits were female, it had already taken down another agent. She screamed as she was dragged away, the tentacles shredding her suit. The other agents tried to fire at the tentacles assaulting her, but they didn't dare shoot too close with their exhaustion affecting their aim.

"I can't do this with the suit!" the girl by the door insisted, her cheeks brightly flushed as the aphrodisiac took effect, but she continued working. "Once the door is open, just go. Shut them down," she said. Moments passed as the tentacles rushed the women, cut down by waves of blaster fire. Suddenly, the door behind them hissed and slid open.

"Go!" the exposed girl pleaded, her hands already moving to fondle her own breasts. She moaned loudly as the other agents ran forward, their objective just down the hall, but tentacles approaching from both sides.

By 263's estimation, the other women were too exhausted to fight, and were running straight into even more tentacles. It assumed they were trying to reach the center of the facility, where they would be immediately overwhelmed. That left it free to focus on the other, more dangerous agent. It began to amass its tentacles towards Alexandra. A wave of tendrils rushed towards her, meeting her weapon fire straight on. Tentacles hissed as they burned and burst from her blaster and microbombs, unable to prevent her from moving forward, but wave after wave continued to surge towards her as she worked her way forward. The beast seemed determined to slow her down, but her memory of the facility layout would tell her that the hallway leading to the transmitter was just past the swarm of tentacles to her left.

Fri May 05, 2017 4:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next