View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 A Better Breed (for Diva) 

Post Re: A Better Breed (for Diva)
Diva was allready being fucked into oblivion by the tenticle cocks that filled her very body to the brink of taring in two as Diva screamed muffaled screams of broken ecstasy as she came over and over agin with every other thrust into her tight younge body. However Diva hear self screamed in her subconcious, fear of being ripped appart from the inside out by pumping tendrils, however she was stronger then she looked and the monster knew this to be true as it wanted more.... much more.

Barly noticed at first as Diva's world was already consumed by the tendrils inside of her, nothing but thrusting, cumming, pleasure, and pain, she didnt even notice two more tendrils join their many twins in the writhing orgay the beast was making of Diva's body until it was too late.

The new tendrils both pressed agiest her already full ass and pussy as they both wasted no time pushing along side their brethren already making them selfs at home in both holes as the monster filled the poor knight over capacity. Diva's eye lids slipping open widly in the momment of being stuffed to the brink and continued to be fucked as her body bucked, leggs kicked, splashing in her pool of cumm, as he back arched deeply as she was streched beyond anything a normal person could ever take....

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:00 pm

The girl's sex and anus stretched tight around the beast's cock tendrils. Though it could tell she wouldn't break in half, it knew from the tightness alone that she was at her limit, and her body could fit no more. And so it fell to the tentacles that were inside her to take her for everything she had. They fucked her hard, pounding her holes as if they were trying to punish her for some grievous crime. Her body rocked forward, trying to move with the tentacles rather than endure their pounding, but the other tentacles held her body in place.

The monster lifted her into the air now, holding her with her stomach to the ceiling. Her voluptuous breasts bounced from the impacts as the tentacles speared her again and again. There was always at least one tentacle thrusting into her. Often two, sometimes three, while others pulled out. And her body was held in place to take it all.

Finally, one of the tentacles began to cum inside her pussy. It must have been the first that started to fuck her, because the others continued to thrust as if nothing was happening. Cum splashed from her sex and ran down her thighs, crotch, and ass.

Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:06 am

The poor abused knights bodie was wildly bounching on the six cocks that burried them selfs so deeply inside of her tight ass and pussy as not for a single momment was their not a tendril fucking her senseless pistoning into her like endless relentless machines. Each thrust into her poor ass or swollen stuffed sex forced Diva to be pushing up into the cock that violently fucked her mouth, forcing the cock to jab deeper down her throut cutting off more and more of precious oxygen to the knights heaving lungs, forever keeping Diva on a light headed high and a nonstop climax as she came agin and agin. Diva jucies spilling from her pussy and collecting in the pool of sparkling cum just below her on the ever growing sticky floor befor she was lifted into the air and quiet litterally fucked into the ceiling.

Diva screaming loudly in horror and pleasure as she lifted by the tendrils wrecking havok on her insides as Diva quickly learned what a shish kabob felt like as she wildly trashed and came harder and harder as more and more mixed jucies poured from her abused holes like a endless cumm fountain.

Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:34 pm

One by one, the tentacles began to cum, filling her body with the monster's thick, hot fluid. It forced her to swell and mixed with the fluids her body was leaking endlessly, spilling out of her in globs and coating her body or falling into puddles on the floor beneath her. As soon as one tentacle finished inside her and withdrew, another took its place. On and on, she was raped brutally, her lithe, bountiful body given no respite from the remorseless fucking.

After what must have been hours, the beast showed no signs of slowing or growing tired of her or the other women any time soon. However, there suddenly came a sharp hissing sound from every corner of the room. The sound seemed to grab 263's attention, although it wasn't enough to distract it from ravaging its prey. Slowly, the monster's movements would grow slower. Diva and the other women would be lowered to the ground, but their relief would be muddled by a sudden bout of drowsiness that would eventually leave them unconscious, as the room filled with sleeping gas.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:23 am

Divas brutal rape lasted hours, hours she endured on the boarder of insanity and unconciousness as she was wildly fucked, filled with cumm, and fucked somemore into sexual oblivion untill her mind and body was screaming for in all to end, however the end never came instead she came.... everywhere.

The researchers recordings displayed the knight hanging in the air suspended by tendril as she was wildly thrusted into every orifice by multiple diffrent vines of flesh that stuffed her well beyond typical human capacity. Three thick cocks in her pussy and three in her ass while one lodged deep in her throut pumping Diva full of cumm making a whole new meaning to the word cumm dumpster as there was not a single inch of the hall way floor not covered in thick puddles of alien sauce mixed with Diva's sweet scented necter.

Diva however afther an eternity of fucking there finilly was a light at the end of the tunnel as she passed out the momment the gas reached her senses, tendrils lowering her and the others into the shollow puddles of their sexual releases that pooled on the floor. Diva even afther the hell continued to climax and orgasm even afther the tendrils withdrew from her soiled body as she laid their quivering unconciously....

Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:17 am

Diva slept for some time. When she finally awoke, she'd be groggy, her head heavy and her senses dulled. Slowly, clarity would return, but it would only allow her to experience a new horror being visited upon her.

She was no longer in the beast's clutches. In fact, the monster was nowhere to be found. But still, she was bound, chained from the ceiling by her wrists. Her legs were held open by more shackles, her beautiful naked body on display. Scientists of a dozen different species surrounded her, all male and all horny, by the look of it. They were already molesting her when she woke. Rough, eager fingers squeezed her perky breasts and her round ass, and slid over her toned stomach. Someone bit down on her breast and began to suck. Another pushed his fingers into her mouth. Quickly, fingers moved to her crotch, stroking her abused sex and fingering her clit. The crowd began to grunt in eagerness, closing in around her.

Behind them, she could see the fate that was in store for her. The lab had devolved into a gang rape orgy, and most of the girls that 263 had been playing with were already being fucked again. Groups of aliens surrounded each girl, and they whimpered and wailed as they were stuffed with cock, savagely raped again and again.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:18 am

Diva passed out afther her time spent with the creature as its personal fuck toy, the poor knight was left helpless to what she awoke to hours later. "OUHGHHHHH!!" Diva cryied out in her dazed state, waking to her self letting out a passionate moan as the unbearable heat of pleasure aLready washed over her, drowning her senses into a confused haze of mystery and dispair as the poor knight awoke to a body rocking orgasm and bondage as her audiance would see her love necter run down her inner thighs.

Confused, and already in heat Diva franticly looked about as she hung by both arms chain to the ceiling, both legs spread widly appart as Diva agin let out a moan of horrible pain and pleasure as both her magnificent tits were viciously bitten into and sucked on like she were feeding hungry animals.

"AUH!AH!W-WHATS HAPPENING!AHH! OHHH!WHERE AM I! WHERE AM I-IUHAHHOHHHMMHH!!!" Diva screamed in momments befor a finger was jammed into her mouth and pussy forcing Diva to tremble and stuggle in confusion agiest her bonds.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:46 pm

The crowd of alien males around her cheered as she came herself awake, drooling and sneering at the fluid that trailed down her thighs and dripped into small puddles on the hard metal floor below. Several leaned in and began to lick her cum from her smooth skin, jeering at the sweet taste. Their tongues began to draw dangerously close to her folds, but the strong hands on her body kept any one of them from dedicatedly pleasuring her. Strong, rough hands groped and molested every inch of her nubile, supple body. They began to squeeze her pussy and ass roughly, moving her lower body in every direction as tongues began to slide over her neck, back and chest.

It wasn't long before one of the scientists stepped forward, his hard cock bouncing and throbbing nakedly before her. However it had been decided, he was clearly to be the first to fuck her, though probably not the last. He didn't waste time. His steps brought the tip of his rod right up to her entrance. Grabbing her hips, he forced her down as he shoved his cock forward, splitting her folds with his thick, hard shaft. He began to force himself into her roughly.

Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:45 am

Diva was hardly ready for such an awakening as she still lingered in her aftherglow."Mghahhahuh! Diva muffled while hanging limp by her arms bound above her head. Diva trembled and shivered as her sensitive body was touched and roughly toyed with my numerous hands from the mob growing around her. Diva feeling a pair of ands squeeze her drooling sex and her sore rear while a group licked her inner thighs from below forcing Diva to cant her head back and let out a shout past the fingers in her mouth.

Diva was to distracted to notice one more horny man approch her as she felt tounges and other wet slippery appendages lashing agiest her smooth senstive skin as Diva quaked under the combined effort of the mob molesting her, it wasnt hard to sense how close the knight was to yet another body breaking orgasm, yet they didnt care to give her rest she needed as the man approched and presented his key to her well used hole. Diva jolted insuprise as she felt the stiff cock knock agiest her entrance befor roughly and suddeny it was speared into her still suprisingly tight pussy.

"AUGHHAAHHOHHHH!" Diva screamed past the finger in her mouth smoothing over her silky smooth tounge as the mans thick cock sank deep inside of her unprepaired body as he was rewarded by Divas inner muscles clenching around his thick cock almost as like her body were massaging him befor the momment the crowed was waiting for hit her like a ton of bricks as she came to another orgasm afther being forced down one scientists simple cock befor Diva collapsed and hung limply in her bonds huffing heavilly for breath as the game only just started.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:46 pm

The man fucking her groaned as he felt her orgasm clench her pussy around his shaft. "Oh man, she came again!" he declared, to the cheers of his colleagues. "We've got one horny bitch on our hands here." He grabbed her tits and started thrusting himself hard into her sex, driving open her folds with his piston. As her body went limp, he started to handle her roughly, pulling her onto his shaft mercilessly. There were other hands, groping and fondling and squeezing her soft flesh. They grabbed her hair and yanked her head back and forth, just to see how she couldn't resist.

The cock in her pussy was tireless. It pounded into her sex like a machine, stretching her. His head pounded against her cervix a he eagerly threw his hips forward, spearing the beautiful agent like a used sex doll. He groaned as her walls still gripped him tightly, despite everything she'd been through since losing her virginity, and the heat and friction and wetness only drove him to rut her faster and harder.

The fingers in her mouth disappeared, but as they did, there was the weight of a body pressing up behind her. Hands pressed down on her shoulders, before another dick pressed between her ass cheeks, right up to her anus.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Overwhelmed Diva hardly had time to recover as she huffed heavily for breaths of air, struggling to catch her breath as the men around her were relentless in their vicious gang rape. Hardly concious Diva's mind was a haze of pleasure and pain afther she came not just once but twice simply afther being forced down on one mans thick savage cock as her body twitched and tightly grippedhis shaft whie feeling the rough hands fall around her as she weakly stuggled and gagged agiest her bonds while ones hand invaded her lips to smooth over her silky tounge as the angry horny mob took sadist pleasure in groping and sqeezing every supple part of her sensitivly sore body.

"AUH!AHHH!OOHHHH!! OHHH OUH!AUHH!" Diva screamed the momment the scietists fingers left her lips coated in her saliva as Diva was brutally forced down on the beastly cock as the man fucking her practicly was using Diva to masterbate as he thrusted her limp body onto his impaling spear befor another comer joined the orgy that was centered on Diva as the poor girl was soon suprised by the preasure opening up on her rear as he thrusted into her tight ass.

"URMUH!AUH!AHH! AUH!" Diva moaned as shewas suddenly take from behind as the two inside her felt her body quake under the double penatration as she arched her back deeply, Diva nearly resting the back of her head on the mans bare sholder as she was once agin lready at the edge for another body destroying orgasm.

Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:15 am

Diva wasn't allowed to rest, even lean her body. Seeing her gorgeous body being mercilessly fucked, the men grew even more aggressive. They grabbed her hair and pulled hard, yanking her head around by fistfuls of her short blonde locks. They left no part of her body untouched, groping and grabbing furiously. All the while, cocks pounded into her body furiously, penetrating and violating her, leaving no part of her pussy or ass unravaged.

Then, someone must have grown irate at her affiliation with the ADD. Or maybe he was just a sadist, and wasn't satisfied just watching a beautiful woman being raped. The slap came hard across her face. The next came from the other side, from a different hand. More slaps came to her ass, her tits. All the while, the men continued to fuck her, punishing her holes just as roughly as her skin. The man in her pussy came with a loud growl, emptying his seed inside her. He stepped back, his cock still spewing cum onto her stomach, thighs, and crotch.

Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:47 am

Diva wasnt given a momments rest as the mob savagly fucked her from both sides. One man enjoying her pussy while the other enjoyed her ass. She felt others grabbing and sqeezing her breasts with special attention was on her nipples as they either pinched, chewed, or bit into them as Diva could only let out a cry of fear, pain, and pleasure befor the agony ripped through her skull as her headr was roughly pulled back by her hair and she was slapped brutally accrost the face on one cheek then the other.

The heavy handed smacks left her dazed and confused yet even more sensitive to the touch as she wildly bounced between the two fucking her. Diva let out a bellowing moan as she came to another body rocking orgasm at the angry mobs hands as she trashed and arched her her bondage in hormany with the evil guards own combined climaxs befor they both pulld out and painted her pussy, ass, stomic, back, and thighs with their thick torrents of alien cumm, adding to the knights collection of male seed gathering on her filthy body.

"Uh! S-stop... stop! I-i cant do more... I-i cant... I-i cant. p-please... m-my body hurts... hurst so much... " Diva gasped out inbetween her panting for breath, her body was on fire, aching, screaming, her muscles sore from constant abuse.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:25 pm

The strong, lusty men around her continued to grab at her, sampling her body hungrily. As soon as the first male to cum in her had finished coating her body with his semen, a new cock was already upon her. A horny scientist grabbed her legs and forced them open even wider as he rammed his shaft into her abused pussy, continuing her savage gang rape.

One of the other men must have taken issue with her constant pleading, because he quickly grabbed her hair and yanked her down, forcing her head lower. His was a tall species, and his enormous engorged cock was already on the level with her mouth. He rocked his hips and forced it into her mouth, starting to thrust it deep into her throat. Its mass was so great that it immediately made her neck bulge.

There were jeers and taunts all around her. Hands continued to grab and slap her body, as the scientists began to speak more. "Yea, rape the ADD's bitch!" "Fuck this cunt in her cunt!" "I wanna see her coughing up cum!" The debauchery grew louder as she was raped on and on. One male would cum inside her, only to step back and have his place taken by another. Dick after dick was shoved into her every hole, and she was filled with cum.

Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:27 am

The gang bang was onlybgrowing more savage as time went on and more horny sadists joined its ranks. Diva was at the center of attention in the filthy room as scientists left other abused slave who were currently coated in cumm and left exhaustedly breathless to get a piece of the screaming knight who couldnt stop cumming.

The men were relentless and Diva was crying in pain as more men slapped her, spanked her, or pulled on her hair as she wildly bounced on numerous cocks until she came agin only to be pulled out of and replaced by another man who spread her thighs even further appart to better fuck her abused pussy.

"P-please! UH! S-STO-UMHMMM!" Diva scream in pain, yet at the same time a sick sense ectesy washed over her throbing body, drowning her sense in pain and pleasure befor she was roughly grabbed by her hair and yanked down, allowing other men to fuck her awkwardly twisted body as a luckly alien speared his long thick cock into Divas poor little mouth as the three woud once agin be graced by the twitching pussy and mucles messaging their cocks as Diva once agin gushed out a new orgasm....

Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next