View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 A Better Breed (for Diva) 

Post Re: A Better Breed (for Diva)
With the massive rape orgy reaching a fever pitch, no one was paying much attention to 263. That, it turned out, was unfortunate. The beast had been left in its holding cell to sleep off the drugs that had been pumped into it and the women. What the scientists didn't realize was that it was already starting to metabolize off the chemicals. Gradually, it began to awake, alone and isolated, in a room with no women. As it regained its senses, that last fact bothered it greatly. When it had gone under, it had had a plethora of women to ravage. Now there were none to sate its lust.

But even besides carnal need, other thoughts occupied its mind - thoughts of betrayal. Someone had done something to it. 263 had some vague notion of what a lab was, and that where there was a lab, there were people running it. Those people must have been the ones who took away it consciousness, and its women. And for that, they would be deeply sorry.

Three scientists were shoving their dicks into Diva's tight holes when the first impact shook the room. Alarms began to sound and flash, and the relentless fucking ground to a screeching halt. The men were suddenly brought back to reality as they looked around, and in a moment, Diva was all but forgotten as they scrambled to their stations, trying to figure out what was happening.

Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:54 am

Things were heating up almost as fast as Diva was as the scientist joyfully fucked the knights sorry brains out. No rest, no kindness, no remorse, just pumping cocks into her tight holes over and over, wildly bouncing Diva on the heated rods forcing gushing orgasm afther gushing orgasm to erupt from Divas abused pussy almost as much as they blasted her insides, body, and face with their molten hot seed.

Diva was nearly drowning in alien cumm, hardly concious from untold abuse. Tits flailing as she was forced to ride countless cocks, her inner thighs dripping sexual juices of many to enjoy her, while alien seed was forced down her throut making her the offical labs cum dump.

Despite all of this Diva clung to the hope that it woud all end, praying to the great lord that the fucking would stop, that the pain would stop, the abuse would stop, and suddenly out of the blue it did

Diva hardly noticed the room rock fallowing the heavy crash, she only felt the agony of one last orgasm taring out of her spent body as the men suddenly pulled out of her, leaving Diva hanging by her chained bound arms, heavily panting for breath.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:13 pm

There was shouting all around her, scientists barking orders, updating statuses, and demanding answers. Above the din, there came a ceaseless pounding that seemed to echo through the whole facility. The alarms grew louder as the confusion spread.

And then, suddenly, 263 was upon the room. Tentacles burst through the vents, the ceiling, the windows. Writhing and thrashing, they came flying into the room in a murderous rage. Scientists turned, shouting and screaming towards the swirling onslaught, only to be grabbed and crushed, or hurled away against the walls. At least, the male scientists were dealt with. The lab's few female workers, as well as the women who had been brought in to be gang-raped, were immediately grabbed. 263 wasted no time tearing off their clothes and stuffing their pussies with its thick tentacles. The scientists screamed for help, though most of the slaves merely moaned and sobbed as their bodies were subjected to even further violation.

In the chaos, the churning tentacles crashed around Diva, knocking the framework of her imprisonment loose. The chains holding her fell limply to the ground, releasing her body from her confines. She was free, or close enough to it. But already, more tentacles were turning towards her.

Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:46 pm

Diva was hardly concious given her state of being just befor the room erupted into bloody carnage afther countless men and female scientists enjoyed her exhausted body for everything it was worth befor the sound of metal bending and vents hissing, nearly shaking the entire lab appart as it quickly fell into chaos around the poor helpless knight.

Screams and cries of death fallowed by the moans and wails of rape were all that Divas foggy mind registered as the creature quickly took back what was once its from the scientists who once filled the labratory that fell appart around her, the buckling metal snapping her binds loose as the chain the kept her arms suspended above her head and standing on weak knees came clattering to the floor along with the knight who was still to exhausted to even defend her self from the creature quickly move apon her.

Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:51 am

Diva's exhaustion would turn out to be a tragic failure. In seconds, the tentacles were upon her, roving over her as the creature reclaimed its favorite new toy. All around her, the screams and moans of raped women rang out, and it wasn't long at all before the same treatment befell her. The tentacles seized her breasts immediately, squeezing and manipulating them, but 263 wasn't actually interested in foreplay. The tentacle that penetrated her pussy came suddenly and forcefully, driving back into her is if it was its natural state to be inside of her. It started to pump her sex, harder and more dominantly than any of the scientists had before. Another went straight for her ass, widening her tight back door as it shoved into her rectum. The tentacles began to double-team her from behind, forcing her body to rock forward as she lay on the ground.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:24 am

Dazed, conused, and exhausted Diva hardly had time to recover from the gang banging mob who took turns fucking her only a few short moments befor this horrible event transpired aroud her and the other ladies covered in sweat and cumm.

Curled up on the sticky floor as Diva trembled in sexual hell as her endless afther glow slowly calm down to the point she could lift her self to all wobbly fours and try to crawl away and regroup her self but Diva was quickly scooped up by the creatures tendrils that sought out its lost toy.

"AUHGHHHAHHHHAAA!!" Diva suddenly moaned as in the moments she was on a fours ready to escape she felt a tendril suddenly lash out beneath her body as long thin fleshy ropes sqeezed between her clevege and coiled around her modest orbs befor instantly another pair jammed into Divas ass and pussy like spear heads forcing her body to rock forward and her bare back to arch as she tossed her chin upward and screamed in bloody ectesy. "N-NO! NO NO! S-STOP F-FUCKING... U-US!! AUH! AHHH!' Diva cursed as weeshe already was.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:49 pm

The tendrils showed no mercy or patience as they immediately began to ravage her body, taking pleasure from her exhausted pussy and ass. Another tentacle slid between her breasts. As the tentacles roughly yanked and tugged her breasts around its shaft, it began to fuck her tits. Another did the same along her back, as if just the contact with her skin was enough to bring the tendrils to orgasm.

"I. Will. Never. Stop," the voice rang out in her head, more forceful than before. Its sense of aggression from being put under still ran high, and it was going to take all of it out on its new fuck toys. "All. Of. You. Belong. To. Me." A chorus of cries rang out around Diva as the other women were raped harder. "I. Will. Fuck. You. Forever. More."

Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:13 am

Relentlessly and savagly Diva and te others were raped by tge flod on tendril that tore into the chamber all around them. Diva hardly given a momments rest befor tendrils tore into her tight abused pussy and ass as she begged for it to all end, however Divas cries were ignored as she heard the screams of other captured women getting raped harder and harder befor the same was coming to her as Diva felt deep inside of her self as tendrils speared deep. Thick cock tipped tendrils thrusting into her ass and pussy as Diva arched in the slimy grips of coils around her befor she felt the sensation of her breasts being pressed together as a thick tendril thrusted inbetween her cleveage wildly while other tendrils rubbed agiest her soft heated skin.

"AGH!AHH! AUHH! T-THEY CANT TAKE THIS! T-THEY WILL DIE!! P-please! S-STOP! J-JUST DO ME! SPARE THEM! EIEEEEEE!" Diva screamed, begging for the creature to listen as she feared the others might be fucked to death. Diva crying loudly only to suddenly cumm, her body jolting in another orgasm befor she fell limp, panting heavily... waiting to take more.

Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:04 am

263's tentacles fucked Diva powerfully, driving into her with enough power to bend metal beams. Its psychic energy scanned her mind, and knew she could take it. Her pitiful pleas amused it, almost as much as fucking her did. Still, it would not relent, as the continuing cries and screams of the women around Diva attested. The moment she went limp, the tentacle started to thrust faster and harder, ramming past her cervix into her womb.

"I. Will. Not. Stop," it told her firmly. "They. Will. Not. Die. ... I. Will. Make. Sure. Of. That. ... But... I. Will. Fuck. You. As. Hard. As. You. Can. Take. Too." A second tentacle suddenly shoved itself into Diva's pussy, stretching her even wider as it began to fuck her along side the first.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:50 am

Diva was losing her self, drowning in pleasure mixed pain as the beast savagly raped her poor abused limp body to near breaking point. Thick tendrils spearing into her ass and pussy, crushing the wall of flesh between the two logs of monster cocks thrusting together in a way that only made Divas limp body jolt, spasm, and bounce afther she came to yet another mind blowing orgasm. All of this as Diva heard the vocies echo between her ears, filling her foggy mind with doubt.

"N-no.. d-dont do-oooohhhuhhhahhh! AHHIEEEEEE! Diva struggled to speak befor her words were so rudly cut off by the sudden savage thrust that went deeper then ever befor... Divas jaw droping open as a passionate moan erupted from her gapping lips as the monsters tendril drove deeply into her depths, taring past her cervix befor filling her untouched womb with its disgusting tendrils. Divas limp body reliting with life as she tensed her entire body and clinched her teeth and various muscles befor the beast struggled to do the unthinkable.

Diva trembled in painful pleasure, her teeth chattering as she felt the preasure agiest her allready occupied pussy as a tendril wiggled and struggled agiest the other. Diva shaking her head no, no, no, but it was already decided as her pussy was forced open wide and struggled to accept the new tendril that joined its twin, slowly sliding inside as Diva tossed back her head and experinced yet another gushing orgasm as she screamed in tortured pain and pleasure.

Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:43 am

For a while, 263 let Diva whimper and beg as it fucked her. The sound of her voice was so melodic, so delicious to its senses, that it was loathe to interfere with it. However, Raktar are possessed with powerful hearing in their tentacles, and a deep-seated instinct to send those tentacles chasing after the source of such pleasing sounds. Finally, 263 couldn't resist the primal call anymore. As Diva screamed at the feeling of her sex being filled, another tentacle thrust itself forcefully into her mouth. It plunged deep, following her voice until it was deeply stuffed down her throat. Quickly, it began to thrust in and out, gratifying itself with her tight, warm esophagus.

The rest of her body was just as forfeit to the monster. The tentacles in her lower holes dove mercilessly, pounding away at her durable yet welcoming body. Both tentacles in her pussy pounded into her womb, stretching her with the force of their thrusts. The third continued working away at her anus, stretching her wide. Eventually, the beast must have decided that her ass could take more, because a second tentacle began to wiggle against that hole as well.

As she was ravaged, the women around Diva finally began to reach their limit and pass out. Tentacles continued to fuck their bodies even as they were unconscious, and some even continued making small gasps and moans in their sleep. Slowly, the tentacles, began "redecorating" the lab, moving the girls to different locations on the wall, turning it into its personal den of rape and debauchery.

Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:02 am

Cries, screams, and moans were all Diva could do as she hardly endured her rough fucking in the monsterous tendril cluches of the beast violating her to near insanity as she felt the combined fleshy poles spear deeply into her body only to bottom out almost threatening to impale her through. Luckly Diva was strong both physicly and mentally, however the monster seemed to count on that giving how it treated her rougher then the others caught up in the orgy of pain.

Diva trashed, arched, and struggled, screaming in the tangled web of tendrils keeping her bond befor she was graced with one last scream of pleasure mixed dispair as her tired body released yet another gushing orgasm befor a tendril suddenly shot into her mouth and down her throut as she let out another wailing scream.

[color=#FF00FF]"MUHGHHAHHUHH!"[color] Diva whimpered as her head snapped back as the forced of the tendril jamming into her mouth would have snapped the neck of a lesser person as the beast wasted little time thrusting into in and out of Divas tight throut, cutting off her supply of oxygen and threatening to popped off her head if it wanted too.... However this wasnt the end of Divas torment as soon despite everything els the beast thought... no the beast knew she could take more.... as it did what others only tought was impossible and stuffed Divas poor amused ass with another tendril, joining the trio currently shoved together between her ass and pussy as it twisted its way inside. The beast feeling Divas body tense as she struggled agiest the new forcful entry befor it finilly settled. Diva's body pushed to the near limit as she came yet agin, the knight's legs kicked and her body arched as the trusting started anew. He mind screaming, begging for the sexual hell to stop.

Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:03 am

Diva had become the centerpiece of 263's new base. The other prisoners and captured female scientists lined the walls, all moaning and whimpering under the ceaseless rape, but Diva remained suspended in the center, held aloft and fucked senseless for all to see. The monster's continued focus on her foretold its intentions for her - to be used even more mercilessly than the others, and fucked brutally for its own satisfaction, as long as it wanted her.

Five tentacles filled her lower holes, with one occupying her mouth. Quickly, however, 263 determined a new use for the latter hole. The tentacle there withdrew, as did the one that had been fucking her pussy the longest. But if the knight thought this would be relief, it would only take a moment to realize they were simply trading places. Slick with her saliva, one dove into her sex and began to fuck. The other, dripping with her juices and the traces of a dozen others' cum, shoved itself into her mouth. It began to thrust, but its stamina was nearly depleted. Soon, it twitched inside her mouth as it came, sending hot, thick cum rocketing into her mouth.

Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:35 am

Diva could hardly make sense of her surroundings anymore as she was soon the only one left dangling at the center of the creatures new collection of living toys, the prized piece. While other women were being pulled off and lifted or held to walls and given time to rest in the tendrils slimey embrace, Diva was still the only one being fucked into oblivion even afther the others broke to insanity. Diva still displaying the stamina to go on, despite her rapid breathing and sighs of exhaustion. She was lasting the longest, having survived this creature befor, then the gang of horny scientist, then now. The beast knew her body could take the abuse and much more... it was almost like it was testing her to see her breaking point.

Diva could hardly think as she was pushed and shoved every which way, feeling tendrils all over and inside her, sqeezing, thrusting, or rubbing, it was almost unbearable as the mess of a knight hung aloft drenched in cumm, slime, and sweat. Diva trashing in sexual agony as the combined thrusts of all five tendrils in her ass and pussy forced her to yet another gushing orgasm that pooled beneath her on the floor, collecting in a likly ankel deep puddle of cumm and sexual jucies by now Diva struggled to endure the pain, the pleasure, and the sound of the womens moans ringing in her ears as the creature would sense her mind clinging to somthing he couldnt seem to break.

"OUHM! AHMMUHMM!" Diva sqeeled in agony, her burning muscles squirting out yet another gushing splash of sexual jucies that spilled from her more then fucked raw sex befor suddenly the tendril in her pussy and mouth slide free allowing her to hang her head in exhaustion as saliva dripping from her quivering lips, however Divas breath was cut short as her head was snaped back by a new tendrils that shoved back into her lips and pussy. Diva forced taste herself on her tounge as tears streamed from her eyes and down her flushed cheek.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:02 am

The woman was unbelievable. Every other girl in the room had broken long ago, and 263 had had to slow its ministrations on them to something almost gentle just so they wouldn't die of exhaustion. But this blonde-haired woman had taken more punishment than any of the others, and she was still conscious, her body begging for more. Her mind even seemed to be holding onto something, clinging for sanity.

"What. Do. You. Cling. To?" it asked her as it continued to fuck her. "You. Are. Mine. Now. ... Give. In. To. It. ... There. Is. No. Hope. For. Your. Freedom. ... I. Will. Fuck. You. Until. You. Break."

By now the tentacle in her mouth had finished cumming, but her throat was far from getting a break. As soon as it pulled out, another tentacle pulled itself from her pussy. Immediately, it was replaced by a fresh tentacle, that plunged into her sex, rubbing its shaft against her clit as it took its turn to fuck her alongside the others. The tentacle that had been there, meanwhile, plunged into her mouth and climaxed immediately. Its entry was so forceful and so sudden that Diva wouldn't have time to prepare for it. She'd choke on the tentacle cock, and its cum would rush out her nose.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next