View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 A Better Breed (for Diva) 

Post Re: A Better Breed (for Diva)
Diva didn't like that the women was stripping at a moment like this but honestly if it help her work faster then Diva had no choice as she simply looked away and focused on the wave of tendrils coming their way. Divas defense not even breaking as another comrade was smacked down and dragged away screaming, her fellow agents watching as tendrils whipped ageist her body brutally, taring her suit and bruising skin be for eventually the beast impaled the poor agent on a big meaty tendril that penetrated her pussy, Diva and the others forced to ignore her screams for help as she was dragged away kicking a screaming..... Diva would save them.... she swore she would however she didn't have time to rescue them again... she needed to rescue them all at once this time as the moment the door hissed open Diva rally everyone inside so she could cover them... accept for the women who opened the door.... she was lost as Diva noticed seconds after she opened the door that women dropped to her side and began to play with her self......

DON'T BREATH THE MIST!! GET TO THE TRANSMITTER NOW!!!" Diva shouted to the others as she used her heavy shield as cover and fired the rifle she took from the weapons locker from behind it. spraying tendrils that moved into range be for turning to jog down the corridor leading to their objective. Everyone was exhausted and moral was fading fast.... but Diva was pushing her self..... the agents too. "Hurry... get to the transmitter!!"Diva ordered as they came to the next room.... Quickly Divas eyes flicked about to search for this machine ment to shut down the raktar.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Fri May 05, 2017 4:45 pm

Steam hissed from the end of Alexandra's rifle. Her jaw clenched as she kept up the pressure. These things were not endless and their food source was no doubt unable to keep up with their sexual appetites. There may be enough of these monsters to cover every square inch of this facility but that number was finite. Every tendril shredded, every alien corpse burned was a step towards finally clearing out this infestation.

Alexandra would continue to follow after where the tendrils were coming from. She would keep up the assault until either she falls or every single alien threat was eliminated. It seems her assault was taking her in the right direction as she would soon be enroute towards the transmitter. She just hoped Diva and the others were alright.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri May 05, 2017 7:35 pm

The tentacles threw themselves at Alexandra, apparently determined to keep her from reuniting with the rest of the agents, but they fell in dozens to the agent's weapons. More tentacles began to close in from behind, gaining distance, but the monster couldn't stop her from moving forward. Within moments, Diva and Alexandra would see each other at the end of a corridor, their paths converging. Their objective was behind a door in this hallway, tucked away in a corner in the room beyond. The door was closer to Diva's side, just a sprint away, unlocked and waiting for them. But while the knight pressed on as best she could, her agents were exhausted, and fading fast. More tentacles shot after Alexandra, but an even larger mass was trailing behind Diva and the other agents.

Sat May 06, 2017 7:28 am

Diva wasted no time, she kicked down that door and rushed the machine inside, not concerning her self with more enemy's the raktar was tossing at them, knowing she could save them all in a moment as she came to that machine..... it must have been simple to use as there was hardly any instructions be for regarding how to activate the transmitter as the Knight simply hit the big red button on its face once she got that door open..... hopefully it was all she needed to save theses women from a eternity of rape at the hands of this creature....

Sat May 06, 2017 10:01 pm

After fighting long and hard, Alexandra could see Diva and the others struggling to get to the transmitter. She saw the trouble coming up behind the other agents and began providing supporting fire in their direction. She kept firing even as tendrils began to swarm over her. As they began to grapple with her, Alexandra's suit began to discharge electricity to fry them as she continued to fire her blaster rifle down the hall. It was all up to Diva now.

Mon May 08, 2017 4:40 am

The agents in front of Alexandra dove out off the way as her shots flew down the halls, slaughtering the tentacles bearing down on them. They looked up and began firing behind them, adding their shots to hers and forcing the tentacles back as chunks of the monster's flesh flew. Tentacles wrapped around Alexandra's limbs, and sizzled as they fried from her electric field. Still more came, layering on top of the tendrils that cooked around her suit. Some of the agents got to their feed and began to fire around her, shooting down as many of the tentacles as they could without moving their fire too close to her, while the others focused on the swarm coming from the other way. Quickly, one of the women was grabbed and pulled to the ground, tentacles starting to peel away her suit, while more swarmed at the women desperately holding the door.

Inside, there were numerous consoles and computers lining the walls. It would be hard to tell at first glance which console she was meant to use. But as she approached, one of the screens lit up, simply displaying "Transmitter ready." A red button flashed on the right of the console's dashboard. Clearly, the scientists had set up the fail safe to be triggered in a hurry.

At first, nothing seemed to happen, the tentacles continued to swarm, finally overwhelming the women holding the line against it. Then, all at once, they seemed to shudder. Their onslaught paused, as if they were confused. After only a moment, though, the tentacles continued. With women in their clutches, their intent turned to stripping away their suits and uniforms, and forcing their way inside them.

All, except for the tentacles that held Alexandra. The powerful electric field her suit gave off caused the tentacles to flail and wither. Those that were still intact enough to move immediately began to withdraw, leaving the agent unbound. Any tentacles that had been near her went retreating quickly back down the hall. They had also seemed to forget all about Diva, who had disappeared through the door. Something had changed in the tentacles. Even those still preoccupied with the other women had lost their malicious zeal, their movements seeming more exploratory and unhurried now, though their intent was still clear. At the very least, none of the tentacle swarm was paying much attention to Alexandra or Diva yet.

Mon May 08, 2017 7:40 am

It was all up to Diva now as the knight rushed the transmitter and set the activation. In her panic Diva spammed the button to get the device to work, she was never the best with technologies but she knew enough to get thing working best she could be for she turned to defender her self from some flailing tendrils, the knight shooting a spray of blaster fire into the tendrils that flailed and writhed at her, frying the fleshy vines in mid air before Diva noticed around her the tendrils that managed to get a hold of her comrades had paused..... Diva looking around in confusion befor she realized the oppertunity.

We did it!" Lena shout in victory, not wasting a second as she rushed forward, using the rife Diva sprayed blaster fire into the ceiling and the floor, carefully taking care not hit her allies as she began to cut them down befor they were violated by tendrils.

Tue May 09, 2017 11:09 pm

Steam and the stench of burnt flesh rose from the remains of the tentacles that tried to bind Alexandra. But, that was not the only thing that caused the creatures to hesitate. Diva had ran into the room with the transmitter. Whatever it did, it seemed to cause the monsters to be far less aggressive.

There was not much left of the initial strike force. Diva returned to provide while Alexandra began firing back at the tentacles on her end of the corridor. The agents had managed to out last the near endless aggression of the swarm and now it was time to clean up. The Russian woman took slow breaths, her suit regulating her body with near perfect efficiency as she focused on clearing out what remained of the alien threat. She was not going to let a single one escape her wrath.

Tue May 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Everywhere the agents went, the creatures fled before them. It didn't take the destruction of more than three or four of their tendrils to send them into retreat, whether they were in the middle of violating anyone or not. In 263's zeal, it had let many of the Raktar's main bodies be exposed. But released to their primal instincts, they sought to hide, slipping into any nook or dark corner they could find. But the facility offered few places for them to hide. Some even tried to escape outside the facility into the airless lunar surface, but they were slow and witless. With the psychic parasite silenced, the creatures would no longer pose a threat to Alexandra's arsenal or Diva's strength.

Wed May 10, 2017 7:41 am

The pair won the day and saved their comrades and what few researchers were still alive were taken into custody. It was a victory and Diva was proud to be part of it as her and her partner wasted no time to secure the rest of the facility and exterminate the infestation of the base. Diva and Alexandra called for back up first chance they had and had the agents that came evacuate the exhausted woman to safely. In short Diva with Alexandra's help saved theses people and learned more about the alien creature and the threats they were up ageist.... it was a good victory and one the women needed.

-End-

Fri May 12, 2017 10:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10