View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Craters and Holes (for Alexandra) 

Post Craters and Holes (for Alexandra)
The experiment of spreading raktar 263's "intelligence" was being replicated across the galaxy. Numerous sites designated as ideal testing grounds by NICE administrators were undergoing the upgrades to their raktar guard dog population. Cells collected from 263's bodies on Shokushu were injected into average raktar, and within hours, the hosts were consumed. What primitive levels of individuality and self-awareness they had were wiped clean, replaced by the memories and unified consciousness of 263. Each of the things that had once been separate creatures, were no merely separate bodies for the same beast, linked together by a primitive, but effective psyonic link. NICE would perform tests to determine the exact nature of these transformations, but what the new 263s knew was they weren't where they were supposed to be. There was no island, no beach, no forest, no dorms or classrooms. And none of them could sense other bodies beyond the planet they were on. They were all cutoff from the original, and each other.

But there were women. Slaves and test subjects were delivered to the newly "birthed" monstrosities. Dozens of beautiful women, human and alien, screaming and begging. And 263 did what it did best. It grabbed them, tore their clothing to shreds, and raped them, with a lust and ferocity exceptional even to raktar. It stuffed every hole with tentacle after tentacle, drawing unwilling orgasms from them and filling their bodies with its cum. And as NICE hoped, they worked together. The bodies became a coordinated team of rape machines, fucking women senseless with tandem tentacle thrusts, piling them together or holding them separate as all were defiled. The 263s had women, and so were placated, and didn't dwell too much on their current situation.

Not all experiments went off flawlessly, though. Some got rather messy. The researchers on Hijar II, for instance, had initiated their experiments with limited preparation, and flagrant disregard for NICE's protocols. The fools had been impatient, and arrogant, and tried to push through the procedure with the scientific equivalent of brute force. They hadn't even supplied the resulting raktar with women to occupy them. The results had been disastrous. The researchers had willfully breached containment to examine the new specimens, and 263 had seized on the breach immediately. With its new found coordination, and the boldness of knowing that the injury and even death of one body meant nothing, it attacked the staff, quickly overwhelming their unprepared security. The base staff tried to escape, but the tentacles spread too quickly, moving along the halls and through the air ducts, eliminating all in their path. In a further act of foolishness, some of the base's staff had been women, and rather beautiful ones at that. They were spared death, only to be abducted and raped endlessly. Yet, although 263 had its women now, its mind was already set on escape.

Once the base was finally cleared and its walls breached, 263 displayed another new trick: it multiplied. Far faster than normal raktar, new bodies began to emerge from the old. With its numbers bolstered, it began to spread out. Some of them stayed behind to play with the victims it already had and maintain a central fortification. The rest set out to explore its new territory, and especially to find more opportunities to do what it did best.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:11 pm

Post Re: Craters and Holes (for Alexandra)
Alexandra took a slow breath as she returned to the research camp. She was assisting a small science team with collecting data and samples on an uninhabited planet. The agent wore a long white labcoat over her form fitting nanosuit. She gently pushed up her glasses as she reviewed what she had gathered so far before presenting it to the head of this operation.

Things were quiet here. It was perhaps the nice thing about these types of missions. It kept her out of trouble and kept trouble away from her. Alexandra had no complaints. She was tired of being sent out to fight every battle for the ADD when her skill set was more suited for research and study.

Alexandra gave a salute and presented her findings to the ranking agent in the camp. Hopefully, this was satisfactory. She had been out exploring for hours now and there was still much to cover. They may have to relocate the camp soon to help cover more ground.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:52 pm

The research head looked over her notes, listening to everything Alexandra had to say about her findings. She glanced around the camp, observing the state of her people as they went about their activities, considering the situation. Intel would slowly be trickling into ADD about the previously unknown research facility, now that its destruction had revealed its location, but that information wouldn't reach the science team for quite some time.

"Good work, Agent Losev," she finally said. "This is important data. Field probes have just sent back signs of what might be another specimen a few clicks from here. In light of your findings, we're going to relocate and set up camp there. If you're up for it, I want you to scout ahead. Find us a good campsite and secure it, and try to gather a few samples if you see any. The rest of the team will break camp, and we'll be a couple hours behind." The commander handed Alexandra's notes back to her. "Can you handle that, agent?"

Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:04 am

"Yes, Ma'am," Alexandra replied.

So much for rest. The red haired agent was soon out on the field again. She proceeded toward the coordinates given. It would take a bit but there had been no signs of dangerous life signs since their arrival here. The agent would move quickly. Her suit kept her temperature stable and enhanced her physical attributes, making treks such as this far less strenuous.

Alexandra kept an eye out for anything out of the ordinary just in case though. They did not want to relocate to an unstable area if possible.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:15 am

The trek there would be uneventful. But unfortunately, the camp they were currently at wasn't far from where the alien research facility had been. Before long, 263 would find it, and overrun it, claiming its numerous female staff for its own. The new site Alexandra's commander had sent her to wasn't much farther away, being on a different side of the base. By the time the agent was approaching the site, numerous 263s were already there. As per its instincts, it kept to cover, slithering through trenches and behind outcroppings, blending its body in with the terrain. But all the while, its eyes scanned the horizon, and its tentacles spread silently over the terrain.

263 was contemplating which way to go when it saw Alexandra approaching. Immediately, it turned its attention to her. It could never have too many girls, after all. Even from a distance, it could tell she was exquisitely beautiful, fit and slender, with fiery red hair and shapely legs. Her breasts were enormous, and 263 knew it would spend a long time playing with those. But first, it would have to catch her. And though she was alone, something about her gave it the impression she would be harder to take than those girls it was already raping at the old camp.

The bodies spread out as Alexandra approached the crater that her commander had indicated to be their new site. The crater was wide, and with a fairly flat basin. It was good for a camp, although the walls climbed up sharply near the edges, and there was a deephole only a few meters wide near the center, probably caused by centuries of erosion, too dark to easily determine its depth. Alexandra's equipment would also reveal readings of interesting sample scattered around the crater's outer circumference.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:29 am

The agent arrived at the site. The crater provided a large flat area to set up. But, it is in a bowl which would make it difficult to defend and could interfere with communications.

Scans picked up odd readings around the outer edge of the crater. Perhaps remains from whatever crashed here? The hole in the center of the crater seemed strange, not something that could happen from the impact or even erosion. For now, the agent would move around the edge and try to get a better read of what was around the area. She would also call the camp to inform them that she had arrived at the site.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:52 am

Readings seemed to show the strongest at one end of the crater, near the wall. The edge sloped up sharply, but was climbable. About halfway up the face was a secondary cliff, a rocky outcropping that made it seem like the deeper crater might be a secondary one. Her scanner seemed to indicate that there might be concentrations of a mineral her team was interested in there.

Meanwhile, calls to the camp went strangely unanswered. There was no distress beacon or emergency broadcast, only silence. It was odd - even if they were breaking camp, someone should have been manning the radio. But perhaps something had come up. None of the team's personal communicators offered a response, either. Given the circumstances, she should either investigate the crater more directly, or return to base and try to reestablish communication.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:59 am

Was there interference? It seemed strange that no one would respond. Alexandra had gone through troubles such as this before and none of them ended well. The agent would start moving back towards the main camp. She kept calling over the coms to see if any sort of connection could be established.

The further Alexandra got, the more concerned she was. Her coms were working and she was far away from the crater now so there should be no interference from that. The agent pulled out her blaster, arming it just in case. If trouble hit the camp, she wanted to be ready for it.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:23 pm

263's bodies followed Alexandra as she left the crater. Their tentacles stretched out in front of them, following the young woman, staying just out of sight. From this range, it would be hard to approach unseen, and alerting her to their presence might just give her the time to escape. Fortunately, it had other bodies already in front of her. Several bodies broke off from attending to its other victims to move towards her, hiding themselves in the rocks and terrain ahead of her. Alexandra was effectively trapped within a circle of 263's tentacles, and it began to tighten the net.

As Alexandra crested a hill overlooking their campsite, she'd be able to see the base. And what she'd see was horrifying. Tentacles had overrun the base, and every female member of her science team was caught in their clutches. The women screamed and cried out in the distance as they were raped, fucked helplessly by the monsters that had set upon them. From the look of the tentacles, they may have been raktar. They were dangerous beasts, but were supposed to be clumsy, and easily frightened by pain. Many alien facilities used them as guards, but they were never seen in the wild like this.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:50 pm

The horrific sight made Alexandra stop in her tracks. This was bad, really bad. The entire camp was engulfed in writhing tentacles. There was no way the agent would be able to reach her comrades. She wanted to help but going closer was asking to join them in their horrible fate.

Alexandra would retreat for now. She had nothing in her possession that could deal with that much alien mass. She would adjust her com frequency and try to call off planet for help. For now, the only safe thing she could do was put distance between her and the camp and return to an area she already thoroughly explored such as the sectors she studied this morning.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:27 pm

This woman was proving to be a difficult prey for 263 to trap. She seemed to have a knack for evading dangerous situations, and even in the face of her comrades' capture, she kept her distance, keeping herself clear of the obvious danger. It didn't seem that she would easily stumble into its clutches. But then, 263 didn't mind chasing girls down, either. As she turned and fled from the camp, 263 waited. Its tentacles surrounded the terrain she stood on now, and she still had no idea. It waited, admiring her sensual form in her skin-tight suit as she walked closer. Once she had drawn close enough to its tendrils, they emerged from in front of her, shooting towards her and trying to ensnare her limbs, as it had done with so many students on the island.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:35 pm

Alexandra was blessed and cursed with her body. Her sexy hips swayed as she walked and her breasts bounced within the tight confinement of her suit. The agent moved quickly, trying to get as far from the alien mass as possible. Little did she know that she was already surrounded.

Tendrils appeared out of nowhere, shooting straight for the surprised agent. Alexandra cried out as they wrapped around her arms and legs. Binding the limbs was generally the first action of any tentacle monster and this agent seemed just as easy to catch as the others as well as the students back on that island.

"Ngh!" Alexandra's suit crackled with energy as electricity surged through all physical contact with the tentacles, frying them from the inside and running along the entire length of the monstrous appendage. The agent would yank free and proceed to fire her blaster into the remaining tendrils to burn a hole to run past what remained of the threats.

Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:37 am

263 felt the satisfying resistance as its tentacles wrapped around the woman's limbs, successfully immobilizing her. Capturing her had proven remarkably easy once it actually struck. It had given the agent far too much credit based on its first impressions. Now, she was just as helpless as-

Jolts suddenly scorched their way through its tentacles, running up their length at incredible speed as electricity poured into them. The tentacles became conduits, ushering the charge all the way through their lengths, back towards the central bodies. In a panic, the bodies severed their own tentacles, leaving them to flop, charred and lifeless, to the ground. The woman was free, and in an instant she was running through the remaining tentacles. Fire flew from her weapon, searing the tentacles and cutting them out of her way. Then she was through and running from its trap.

"Well, that was different" was 263's first thought. "Also, annoying." No one it had ever targeted had been able to do that. Bio-electrical charges were something some of the other monsters on Shokushu had exhibited, but in preferred to keep a good distance from them anyway. The woman had handily disabled two bodies in an instant, escaping its clutches, and there was no telling if she'd just do that again the next time it grabbed her. Still, there was only one way to find out, and it had plenty more bodies to test her capabilities with. Tentacles rose from the surrounding terrain and surged after Alexandra at top speed. The tentacles could extend for almost half a mile, and they weren't about to let Alexandra have an easy time escaping.

Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:55 am

The agent was moving quickly, the suit helping her speed and stamina. She could hear the tendrils rushing after her. She fired quickly behind her, blasting the tendrils in multiple locations while focusing on keeping her distance. But, the tentacles were moving in fast. The agent had no choice but to slow down as they threatened to overwhelm her completely.

Thankfully, all agents were kitted out with microbombs. She threw a few out to blow apart the approaching mass to further leave the alien monsters in her dust. Why were there so many of them all of the sudden? How do they survive with such a large population? The agent continued to retreat, hoping to get out of range of these monsters soon.

Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:09 am

263's eyes were only able to view the action from a distance, and its tentacles were completely blind. As such, it had very little warning before its tendrils ran head-first into the explosions of Alexandra's microbombs. The blast proved a rude awakening, ripping apart the tentacles nearest behind her, and obscuring the whole area. Other tentacles tried to push through or around the explosion, but soon faltered. The blast had thrown off its pursuit, and thanks to her quick speed, the agent was quickly reaching the limits of its reach. Further pursuit would likely be fruitless right now.

Fortunately, she was running more or less back the way she had come, and 263 had had ample time to scatter more bodies around that area, each with a considerable reach. It had other toys to keep it amused for now, and it could afford to be patient with her. Its tentacles retreated as it decided to play it strategically for now, continuing to watch the woman from a distance, hoping to regain the element of surprise and corner her as she unknowingly walked through a minefield of its bodies.

Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next