View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Craters and Holes (for Alexandra) 

Post Re: Craters and Holes (for Alexandra)
"I see," the captain said, resting her hand on Alexandra's shoulder. "It's alright now, agent. You're safe. We're going to find the others, and we'll save them. A few Raktar won't stop us." Her face looked troubled, uncertain. She wanted to ask more questions, but given Alexandra's condition, she wasn't sure how far she could press her.

"Do you remember anything in particular. Anything about the enemy? Raktar's couldn't have... Is there someone behind this? Someone arranging the attack?"

Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:05 am

"Y-You don't understand!" Alexandra shook her head, "There were so many. Every spot of ground was nothing but them and their... We have to get away from here!" There was no way this ship had enough agents to take on so many aliens at once. They seemed endless. Alexandra just wanted to get away from this place before it was too late. "I... I think they wanted a ship..." she stammered.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:01 am

The captain looked at her with some mix of concern and pity. "I understand. Rest now, and don't worry." She nodded to the nurse near Alexandra's bed pressed a button. A sedative was injected into Alexandra's blood through her IV, making her sleep.

Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:14 am

"No! Don't! You have to listen to me..." Alexandra was pushed gently down. Already, the sedatives were running through her system. "You have to listen..." She mumbled as her eyes slowly fluttered shut. The only good thing was the sedatives ensured she slept peacefully. Whether her dreams were safe was another matter entirely. But those dreams would not compare to the horrors the crew of this ship would encounter if the alien monster succeeds in its plans.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5