View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 10:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Written in the Stars (for Alex) 

Post Re: Written in the Stars (for Alex)
The agent's owner continued to thrust inside her body. Her tight walls hugged the long engorged clit as it pounded away at her insides. Alexandra's huge breasts were played with. Hands squeezed the heaving udders while Alicia sucked on one of those long erect teats. The Russian woman could do little but groan as the alien being did what she desired with Alexandra's body.

Alicia left soon after she finished only to have the alien return. It seemed satisfied with just checking the agent's tightness before taking Alexandra back to the medbay. She ate what she could before Alicia showed up again. The strange humanoid seemed pleased but that seemed to be Alicia's default mood lately.

"I... I don't have a choice, Mistress," she replied. It was unknown if buying a ship meant any improvement from her current situation. But, the alternative was not much better. Alexandra did not have much hope of being found by the ADD at this point. The collar ensured she remained obedient and it was unknown how long term exposure to its effects would affect the agent.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:02 am

The collar gave her a shot of endorphins rewarding her for her answer regardless of what it would be. She was asked a question, she answered. Obedience had been rewarded. Lies and truth had not been a factor here. While Alicia may have known the basics of the collar by now there were better collars that could discern lies and truths, conditioning their slaves in such a way where they would be chasing after that high, speaking falsehoods that their master or mistress wished to hear before breaking down to get that reward eventually believing what had been false at the start.

Either ignorant of better models or preferring to grant her some freedom to express herself had been unclear. Alicia didn't seem to get upset with her for long provided she knew her place and it seemed that her default mode was cheery and naive.

She had no knowledge about starship stuff, and seemed to only be interested in sex, hearing erotic tales, performing her own erotic acts or playing with her Pet. Alicia did listen but seemed confused most of the time particularly not getting that others did not share in her enthusiasm.

“Trued ...” She returned. Playing with her Pet some she seemed to contemplate the matter further. She was a bit distracted, not that that had stopped her from touching or even bringing her to orgasm several times.

Having acquired a fresh paint of cum she was cleaned up at the showers. The following days she had it easier, Alicia may have said something. She was still tortured and fed that chemical in IV form. She was even given days off and came to see that the drug they were giving her wore off in a few days.

She had been experimented on long enough. Sometimes she went without the chemical to see how long the duration was. She learned that any injuries were only healed as far as closing up the skin and removing blemishes. She theorized if she had been stabbed the skin would close but any organ punctured wouldn't heal. She could deduce that from the wide variety of tortures that lingered.

Fortunately they had been scaled back but results were still tested. It was tough keeping track of the time too. There had been points where she simply rested. Between her experiments she was getting proper medical attention. There were times that she had been thoroughly fucked whether by the lizard creatures she saw on the ship that took her here, the masked “doctor” alien or even by machines or Alicia herself.

After resting for a bit she had been visited by Alicia again who was still fond of giving her daily massages. “It seems that they are nearing the end of the experiments, Pet.” She grinned briefly then had a remorseful look replaced on her features, her hypnotic eyes drifted to the datapad she was holding before looking back to her. “You must be relieved.”

Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:19 pm

It was difficult to say which was worse, having a cruel owner or one who seemed completely oblivious of what could be considered harmful. Alicia did as she pleased with Alexandra before leaving the agent in the care of the aliens on the ship. Again, the red haired woman was fed various chemicals and tests were performed. They ranged from fucking her raw to cutting and scratching her skin to see how she healed. They were still horrible but the time off seemed to be longer.

Alexandra lost track of time but many days had passed. Alicia arrived to massage her voluptuous form. The experiments were almost over though it was unknown what would happen beyond that. "Yes, Mistress," she admitted, "I... Do not like being cut and scratched. They stretch me out as much as possible, not caring about how it feels. What will you have me do after they are done with me? Do you still require more money? What will you do when you get your own ship?"

Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:22 am

She frowned at the revelation of her mistreatment as necessary as it was to the process. Then she smile afterward. “Oh, I do not need money my Pet. Have you forgotten? It was obvious that she had. Her tongue flicked over one of the peaks of her breast.

“Once your role has been completed no one shall cut or harm you again, not unless it is me or someone I authorize to do it for me. I do not enjoy harming you my Pet.” “You haven't opened it yet?” The answer to her question clear to her anyway. Technically it wasn't a question for her but the collar couldn't distinguish and would wait to cause either pleasure or pain. Just what she was speaking about had been unclear at that time, instead of clarification she feasted on the agent. The collar did not punish her as long as she answered, even if it where a question. Not that Alicia gave her an answer as she consumed that precious body.

After she had finished her feast Alicia showed her the datapad. There had been a figure on it. At first it was unclear as to what the number represented. Then the possibility that it had been funds bestowed upon her. Confusion came next as to why someone would pay so much if it had been the price since a slave could have been obtained easily enough. Unless she had some sort of unique quality she was unaware of.

The price was high enough to fetch a ship. A second hand one but a ship never the less. Alicia confirmed it had been her earnings. She gestured to an unopened gift that sat on a nearby nightstand bringing her attention to it. Perhaps in a loopy state earlier it had been placed there and she forgot in the haze. “Care to take a look? Or are you eager to put those funds to use?”

Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:28 pm

Much was thrown at Alexandra all at once. The woman groaned as lips sucked on her now erect teat. "O-Opened what?" she replied, uncertain what the alien being was talking about. Alicia decided to lap away at the agent's sex, working those insides the owner had grown very familiar with by this point. The agent could only shudder and tremble on the bed, the sheets no longer covering her nude form as she climaxed into those hungry lips.

The woman panted and gasped softly as a datapad was brought to her attention. There was a lot of credits being shown though she was not sure why it was being shown to her. This was Alicia's money and she was just a slave in all this.

Alicia then showed the wrapped gift sitting on the nightstand. "Please slow down," Alexandra said as she tried to sit up, giving up any hope to keeping her modesty at this point, "What is all this?" The agent would take the gift and assumed this was for her. She unwrapped it and looked inside. She was unsure what she had done to earn a gift nor what a strange being like Alicia would consider an appropriate gift for a slave.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:28 pm

A sex toy? It fit with Alicia's personality. She had moved behind her, a hand stroking down those auburn locks while the other reached around her sitting form to caress a breast. The datapad had been set down where the package had been and she nuzzled against her neck with licks from her tongue.

Those eyes had not been focused on her own but rather looking over her shoulder as she opened the gift. Alicia slowed down somewhat but seemed to just interpret things as far as her overwhelming her with information rather then ceasing her attention entirely.

The wrapping on the box peeled away and the lid removed revealing a silver bracelet. Closer inspection revealed two things, the first being that it was much too large to be a bracelet. The second conjured up knowledge from her days as an agent, maybe even before.

As she identified it she felt her slave collar released. It fell into her lap as she held the new shiny silver one. This one was state of the art. She could tell just by handling it, the circuitry of the device was inside the metal itself, and while she had not been fitted with one before she new some of the basics. It adjusted it's temperature more or less so the metal never felt too hot or cold unless it entered punishment mode. It was capable of stimulating even more pleasure or generating more pain and was more sophisticated then the one she had even recognizing rhetorical questions or orders.

Whether that would matter as far as punishment and reward went was another matter.

“Are you going to try it on?” Her hair was being bunched up and pulled back so she could place it on. The act implied that she should but the question hinted at a choice. It appeared that there was a choice here … the credits or the collar … maybe both, if the collar was meant as a gift but in that case the credits were irrelevant, right? It was almost as if she had been tempted with freedom.

Yet, before long Alicia was using just a single hand to hold her hair back while her fingers traced over the curve of one of her breasts. She did not rush her, but touched her, an index finger circling her nipple all the while. It was as if there was no choice at all, that Alicia knew which she would decide at this stage.

Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:44 pm

Shivers ran through the agent's spine as Alicia continued to nuzzle and lick her favorite pet. Seeing the silver collar and feeling her old one fall from her neck made her blood run cold. This was a more up to date model that would no doubt continue where the other collar left off. But what was more concerning as the fact Alexandra felt the discomfort of not answering Alicia's question even with the old collar no longer on her neck. She knew that these collars could train the slave to obey without it on after a long duration. It seems she more than exceeded such a duration.

"Y-Yes..." the agent replied, tears trickling down her cheeks. She could have said no. She could have thrown the collar at the wall in hopes to break it. But, what then? She was on this ship with aliens who used her as an object. Back at the club, she learned what resisting Alicia resulted in.

Her body tingled all over both from Alicia's touch and the collar's programming that was ingrained inside her brain. Her breasts pulsed with her rapid heartbeat, firming under Alicia's constant attention. Shutting her eyes, Alexandra brought the collar to her neck and closed it until it locked in place. "You... You are going to keep me?" Alexandra asked though it was more of a statement now it seemed.

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:14 pm

“Tears of joy?” As clueless as ever Alicia kept her touches out along with her licks. The new collar wasted no time in syncing up with her where picking up where the other left off and then some with a few subconscious adjustments.

Alicia paused, she did not answer her straight away. At first she had been confused by the question given the actions. “I did not put that collar on you. You still have the funds for your own ship, that is if you wish to purchase it. Do you still wish to do so my Pet?”

Primed and ready, the collar would reward her answer far more than the last … perhaps the reward was to great, the collar had been in the process of adjusting her rewards and punishment as it tweaked her brain chemistry a little. The reward would be enough to trigger her own orgasm to both their surprises, of course Alicia possessed the question to see those effects but had been clueless as to how effective it would be.

All of this, all of what she did as of late was to earn money for her ship. The club and now this … yet now that she made enough to met such a goal she had to be reminded what was on the line here. How could she have forgotten? Did she actually wish to stay? Would Alicia seriously allow her to go? Everything seemed to hinge on her answer.

She had to have given it to feel the reward, for it to stop, yet there had been no difference at least not yet as far as a response from Alicia who must have been too busy making her feel good among the continued touches and licks.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:29 pm

"Y-Yes... Ohhhhnnnn... Auuuggghhh!"

The agent answered and was immediately rewarded for her honesty. The previous collar had already prepared the woman's brain and now this new device was taking things further. Alexandra's body arched as juices squirt forth from her shuddering sex. The orgasm ripped through her, breaching her resistance instantly as the collar told her how good she felt.

"O-Ohh..." Her cheeks were flushed as she swayed for a bit before flopping back down onto the bed. The room was spinning and her entire body was tingling from the heavy afterglow. Her hips twitched with aftershocks from the forced release. The agent wanted to leave but her numb body had other plans. "I-I... I can't keep going like this... It's driving me crazy... Please, make it stop..."

Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:00 pm

She paused, her features had not changed but she had been thinking about something. Meanwhile pleasure rewarded the agent, it would pass in time and had been eroding when another question had been asked for her clarification. Suffice it to say the collar rewarded her once more for an answer, not as intense as the first time but far greater then the older collar. All in all in would feel like an orgasm that lasted for a few seconds.

“Yes those are tears or joy or yes you still wish to purchase that ship?” Either way the reward was the same whether true or not. As long as she answered. The response was mild on Alicia's end. A brief frown or smile depending on the answer followed by a dip of the head.

She set a hand upon a breast running a finger down the center of her torso, lower until it circled over her clit. Either this was cause for celebration or just on final rump either way she approached the matter in the same way. Her finger circled that clit thrice then dipped down to run over her sex in a slow up and down motion that sought to moisten that digit further.

She smiled, gazed to the collar, then into her eyes. A nonsense question followed, or perhaps it was more than nonsense, it was tough to say with her. “What do you like beast about being an agent?” If she had been paying attention she may have noted that Alicia was experimenting with the collar as that was not a yes/no question.

She would be fed that reward (or punishment if there was a delay of greater then 3 seconds). Each would last until she completed her answer. The punishment would remain until she answered then turn to pleasure once she had.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:49 pm

"S-Ship... Ahhnnn!"

Another orgasm ripped through her being. The agent shuddered on the bed as Alicia continued to tease her hypersensitive body. Eyes bored into Alexandra's, easily breaking through her pitiful mental defenses as another question was asked. It would not be the first time a more complicated question was asked. But for the agent, the answer was not that difficult even as her mind drowned in tides of erotic heat.

"Ohhh... I... I l-like being... Mmm... F-Free... Ugghhh!" Alexandra's eyes were locked with Alicia's until the next reward surged through the pleasure centers of her brain. Her mouth hung open in awe, drool escaping the corner of her gaping mouth. The agent's eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head as bliss erupted inside her loins. Juices soaked her thighs and the sheets of the bed. Once her eyes stopped fluttering, the fell right back into Alicia's waiting gaze. Pupils dialate as her gaze became glassy and lost in Alicia's mesmerizing eyes.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:39 am

She had the clarification she had been searching for. She looked confused, not really understanding the concept of freedom. She was created to serve. She would still be serving if death had not interrupted that flow and afterward had been somewhat whimsical with her decisions favoring those that lead to sex in one form or another. When she collected as much knew knowledge from a given area she moved on always seeking to perfect that technique ironically to better serve her deceased master so it was never going to matter.

Running through Alex's reasoning was daunting at best. In the end she gave up, smiling as she saw the agent in the throes of passion. Locking eyes with the agent as that orgasm passed she was still smiling. “Alright. In the morning we can deal with it. It is enough, right? I was told that it was enough to purchase a ship.”

Not a new one, she knew, but another question and another reward. Alicia either forgot about the collar when she posed that question or did so deliberately. Alicia was hard to read. Moving her fingertips dashed slowly up and down those flanks then down her legs.

Taking her ankles she spread those legs before kneeling down. Her tongue licked along that snatch teasing it, tasting those juices then stabbing inside her, wriggling her tongue about. Knowing what she liked prior to this that tongue moved within her to her full knowledge ceasing only after making her cum.

Standing again she reached out with a hand rubbing against her clit clearly not finished yet. “But until then we have one last night together my Pet. Now should I take you fast, slow or somewhere in between?” She could have been speaking to herself just standing there working that clit while her own engorged as it got ready.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:30 pm

"Y-Yes... Ohhhnnn..."

Her hips were still twitching as Alicia spread her thighs apart. So many climaxes back to back had left her legs numb as the monster began eating the agent out. "Uhhhnnn... Ahhh... A-Ahhhnnn..." Alexandra was nothing but putty in the being's hands. She came shortly after Alicia began feasting, leaving the poor agent trembling.

Alexandra's body ached all over. The collar left her tender and the gaze left her mind as nothing but mush. Her vision was blurry as she stared up at the ceiling, unaware of the growing clitoris that would soon pierce her. The question was not directed at her and thankfully the collar knew this now. But, the damage was already done.

The tip of Alicia's swollen rod pushed inside the agent with a wet slurp. "Auuuggghhh!" Searing heat surged through Alexandra's core. She came after one thrust. Then she came from the second and third thrust. Everytime Alicia plunged inside the agent, the alien construct felt those inner walls shudder with glee and wrap tightly around the invading member. The agent was falling quickly. Each orgasm left her mind whitewashed, forgetting everything but the member that brought her to bliss.

Alicia would feel Alexandra's hips rise to meet her own, thrusting and grinding back against the being. The agent's tongue hung out as she gasped and groaned breathlessly. She just needed to survive tonight. But, every thrust was a reminder of the rapture she would be giving up. Eyes rolled back in her head as another orgasm ripped through her system and another and another...

The next morning, Alexandra was on her knees. Her lips were wrapped around Alicia's swollen clitoris, sucking deeply as she took it all into her throat. "Mmm... Mistress... Oohhh..." Saying the word 'Mistress' sent pleasure through her body. A hand was stroking her drooling netherlips as she sucked on the construct's rod. The datapad with the ship listing was left untouched on the nightstand.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:22 pm

As it was to be their last night together Alicia did not stop. She and the collar worked together in ways that she had not expected. She knew it was better then the last but had no experience with such things. Suffice it to say she was virtually unaware that the collar assisted her, especially when she asked Alex if she wanted it a particular way now or asked rhetorical questions, which the collar recognized but prompted her answer with a small warning jolt then a sudden flood of pain when she answered … fortunately the collar seemed to interpret her moans as answers being synced up better to stimulate her it could tell when the pleasure centers of her mid hit particular levels.

In the end it stopped only when she did, overwhelmed by it all. While she did not need to sleep she remained here at her side seeing how it was the last night and all. The collar had conditioned it so that the agent found herself sucking on her rod in the morning as she eagerly played with herself.

Stroking the back of her hair as she purred in sheer delight. The datapad had not even been checked, not that she had minded that. Those funds would be there, minus any other expenses she had for her Pet over time so there was no hurry and there had been more time to earn money later.

But she was amazed at how effective the collar was. If the ADD came sniffing was probably the only means that her Pet could disentangle herself. Rescued or perhaps fighting the collar enough, however unlikely, to have a clear enough head to get that ship.

Mistress … she liked the sound of that and that told her that she would probably need to be taken away. “Mmm, what a wonderful job Pet. But we need to go ship hunting soon. Unless you wish just to stay in today.” She grinned down at her already knowing that answer. To make it worse if their was eye contact she would use her compulsion in order to force her to continue just a little longer if there seemed to be even the faintest reluctance.

Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12