View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:57 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
 New Flavors (for Phoebe) 

Post Re: New Flavors (for Phoebe)
It had to be the idea of the captain to bind her in such fashion and blind her along the way. That or they never intended on giving her a chance as she was aware that she was the least desirable of the slaves they perhaps wished to torment her some.

She wiggled and twisted in her binds to little effect. The ropes were not ultra tight but not loose either. It did help that she was smaller. Trying to rub the ropes against the bark of the tree seemed to be little good. Her plan unfolded in her mind, she took note of a few things in her head then went back to her struggles.

It took a bit of work but she eventually managed to wiggle an arm free once her body sweated from excursion. With one arm free it was easier to work, not much but easier. The light had been fading by the time she worked herself free and she was off.

Now she knew where they had started from. The map wasn't totally useless despite not knowing where she was currently. If she came upon one of the land marks she might be able to work out her next move. But would she have time? That was the question as she heard a howl signifying the beginning of the hunt.

She may have a bit of time, the wolves would head to the tree that she was bound too thinking that she was still there, if not they would pick up upon her scent from there. The forest grew dark and it was tough to see, at least at first.

Insects similar to fireflies illuminated the forest. It seemed that the bugs came out at night or with the absence of light she was noting them for the first time. They were big, about the size of her thumb. More then that they were bright too.

Had she had a jar a few captured ones would make an excellent lantern, good only at night as she was unaware of their luminescent quality, if it was something they had to turn on or came on with the absence of light itself which may have made the most sense.

There were other problems to worry about, no land marks thus far … then fortune. A small stream that would at least through her pursues for a small moment if she used it. She did not know how great or poor their tracking skill was at present. The stream wasn't too deep, lower then her knees and easy to cross as it was fairly calm. At present she could not hear the wolves.

To the north on the opposite bank was a hill, one of the land marks mentioned a hill but there was no way to know if that was the one or if she was approaching from the right direction or not so she had to guess and work out what to do from there.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:27 pm

“Shit ..” At least that much came to mind when Phoebe barely managed to get out of her restraints before the beginning of the hunt had been announced by a resounding howl from afar. “So much for having a lot of time.” Sweat caked the young woman in an endearing luster. The dark made it more difficult to see. Some minor portions of her ached amid the cooler air that now caressed her skin while her lungs drew breath at an eager rate given her efforts to break free up until now, but there was no point dwelling on the matter. They may find her eventually, but they’d find Phoebe managed to get away at the very least. She gazed toward the origin of the sound which sent chills down her spine, then ditched the tree her captors bound her to and ran off into the night.

Stealing through the forest dried her up some, including the clothes that had yet to be torn from her body. She figured these creatures wouldn’t do much more to them, that they weren’t on her to provide warmth, but merely for entertainment for once they caught up with her they’d be shredded before more fulfilling deeds awaited their undiluted attention.

At the same time it became abundantly clear they’d carry her scent everywhere. It’d be a bane and blessing alike if one were to set it up as a diversion somewhere, but that was a thought Phoebe stored away for later when her every step carried her closer to the strange insects illuminating the forest.

If not for the fact Phoebe had to keep going, her focus may have been on them and their natural beauty, but the subtle breeze flowing across her made it difficult to think along those lines. Already she could feel hands in place of the wind, pleasure hungry touches that’d roam all over her to claim a piece of the body in their midst. She couldn’t bear the thought of getting caught that soon and making them work a bit seemed to be a suitable course of action. Either way, the fireflies or whatever they were helped her human eyes in the dark environment.

Coming across a stream was a relief, but even then there was no telling how far the wolves were by now. In the distance, a hill offered the prospect of finding the path that was outlined before the guards took her. She had to think quickly even though it may very well be the wrong hill to climb. Then again, Phoebe had to take her chances.

She got rid of her clothes altogether and tossed them into the upper branches of the nearest tree before attempting to cross the stream. In a moment of realization, her toned calves tensed up as the cold water worked its effect upon her legs, then further up as the girl hissed in frustration. That wouldn’t be the end of it and she knew it. With one deep breath and absolute determination, Phoebe descended into the water, more or less lying down to wash away the most potent scents in a hurry before moving on to the other side. She felt herself swallowed whole by the chilling flow in a mere instant.

It was a struggle to stay down when everything above the water would be nice and warm, but there was no telling how well the wolves managed to keep on her tail and every little bit might help extend the time she had to get to the cottage. Shaking, trembling, maybe even a bit cold, Phoebe managed to rise out of the water before making her way towards and onto the hill. She had to take a good guess as to which direction the other landmarks were. With any luck she may be able to see them from up there, but if not there was no point in wasting time by staying in one place for long.

Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:44 pm

Buying as much time for herself she proceeded on, naked. The insects assisted her as she climbed up that hill. At the top the trees seemed denser for a small while. After a few minutes they thinned out and there were strange signs here.

Trees had been uprooted to form a clearing. Not just that but the trees had been moved from where they had grown leaving a series of holes of various depths depending on the size of the tree and depth of the roots. Many areas had mounds of loose dirt that had fallen or had been knocked off of the roots of uprooted trees prior to them being moved.

Oddly there were standing stones here in the clearing. It did not seem that they had been completed but progress had been made. The stones were arranged in half a circle. The site had not been too neat with the various holes, downed trees and crude stones. There was a feeling of uneasiness, something that just didn't seem right. Instincts from her time with the ADD perhaps kicked in.

One of the stones shifted, a trick on her eyes or – that was no stone but a large figure. Tentacles streaked at her even from this distance. It was hard to judge just how long they were but they had been quick to coil about her wrists and ankles. Holding her in place the slow moving creature came forth. At first she would have believed that it was Master Fafner. But it was taller, color was tougher to distinguish through the light that had been offered up to her.

As it drew closer the restraining tentacles thickened as if they had been stretched thin to give them reach and had been returning to their initial state like stretching out a rubber band then retracting it.

She saw the little differences in size. White pupiless eyes regarded her for a moment and seemed to be peering straight into her soul. Unlike Fafner this one probably wasn't impaired on the psychic front.

What have we here? A pilot?

It answered it's own question, the voice in her head sounded masculine. He even took a small breast in his hand, his thumb working over a nipple hardened by her recent dip. You are playing a game? The last had to be a question he had already gotten an answer for but this time he did not answer his own question.

It is customary to wear a bow if offering yourself up as a gift, or was it those wolves that you were offering yourself up too?

His other hand moved between her thighs rolling his fingers over her clit as he “talked”.

Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:36 pm

Standing on top of the hill and making her way forward until an unusual scene crossed paths with her, Phoebe couldn’t believe how much time had been lost heading the wrong way. It would’ve been a landmark on the map given how much the clearing stood out from everything else around her. She then began to do more than follow the first thought that came to mind and actually looked at the area a bit more closely which was when it made even less sense to the nude agent.

Yet there was little time to ponder whatever questions came to mind even though the whole thing felt off from the very beginning. She had no time to react when tentacles coil about her wrists and ankles. All the former agent managed to do was recoil when they first came into sight, bringing up her arms in a pitiful attempt at defense while making little more than a half step backwards.

Poor judgment on her part forced her not to fight it when a creature which resembled the Master emerged from hiding among the standing stones all around. She thought it could be no one but him. Yet the notion that he wouldn’t be back for a while had her freeze in place when the taller entity loomed over her comparably insignificant frame.

She gazed in awe at the newcomer. Soft pink lips open up to speak, to answer him only for her to be cut off when he answered himself, leaving them open to draw breath and gasp when he first laid his touch on her petite breast. “Another telepath? Here?” Surely chances were that all members of their kind could do one and the same thing, but the voice in her head told the young woman that he was definitely not Fafner. In addition to their difference in height, that was another point of favor of that conclusion. Yet right now her thoughts were torn left and right, unable to think clearly as the unknown creature confronted her with its presence in the middle of the night. Or, more precisely, in the middle of the hunt.

Slipping out of the ropes and then running through the woods forced her to draw breath in ways that were affecting her desires for the drying water would not be the only thing that carried moisture on her. She was getting wet with but a touch that had her thighs fold about his hand in an attempt to prevent him from exploring her charms, but ultimately it did nothing as he was already there to force her aching clit into further prominence. Yellow green eyes shut for a moment as she was holding back a moan and began to feel weak in the knees given his most recent actions, right before Phoebe managed to regain a certain amount of composure.

Yet her mind filled with questions that were mostly irrelevant to her objective and likely of no interest to him either. “What are you doing here? Are you digging these holes?” Irrelevant. “What is this place? What’s up with these stones?” Irrelevant. “Are you part of the game?” Irrelevant. “Are you going to hold me captive until the wolves arrive?” Irrelevant.

Squirming in his grasp, there was no doubt he was going for one thing as her body was set ablaze with a new surge of lust coming from both her uninterrupted gasps and regular breaths, in addition to his actions that made her nipples harder than diamonds and wreaked havoc on her senses. “Wha- Nngh! I-I don’t understand- Ah!” She got out that much by the time her eyes were already starting to glaze over. “I’m .. I’m not offering myself to you. I didn't come here for that. Unngh- Mnghh .. T-That’s not part of the game!”

With every word there was less of a struggle, and more passion to be found within her bedroom voice. She knew the wolves were out there, tracking her with each waking moment and now this creature, whoever he was, brought her escape to a halt. She was uncertain what might happen, but he had questions and those that were left unanswered, Phoebe chose to answer even though he wasn’t making it any easier for her. “I’m supposed to be running from the wolves, to escape them for a time. Somewhere in these woods, there’s a cottage. If I reach it before the wolves catch up and have their way with me, I win.”

In that case Phoebe was bound to deal with the Captain, but making it there was an accomplishment in itself for someone the wolves didn’t think of too highly. “It’s all part of my training. I’m going to be travelling with Master Fafner if I can up my endurance to a level that pleases him.” She had to bite down on her lower lip to muffle a sharp whimper that might’ve been loud enough to alert the whole forest to her presence here, but then proceeded to cast a gaze of pleasure stricken desperation at him as her inner thighs shook and quivered about his hand in their midst. ”How do you not know that? You look just like Master. Are you not working with him? Who- Ahhnn .. W-Who are you?”

Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:23 pm

Oh, I am not allowed to play your game? He chuckled in her head but his touch halted as she spoke Fafner's name. It had been for a few seconds, his face leaned down to her own as those mouth tendrils swayed.

It felt as if his focus had shifted, as if he had been searching through her mind. She felt no different but that pause and gaze along with her knowledge that he was telepathic all played a part here. Then he straightened back up to his full posture. Those mouth tendrils danced and twisted more so then she witnessed on Fafner, facial expressions of some sort? A nervous tick? Or was it the drugs that dulled Fafner from such a reaction despite his boost to speed. This one seemed slower in comparison.

No. I have never worked for him. For a time your Master served me.
Drawing his hands away from her he hoisted her up into the air with those tentacles easing her legs apart.

I have completed my search here. I was looking for something that could have been here. The holes were a byproduct of moving the trees, I needed space before I began work on my focus. He waved a hand as if that was irrelevant or that it would take too long to explain. There is nothing special about this place. I had the materials nearby and picked this location to manufacture my focus. I am not part of your game. I will not hold you until the wolves arrive, they are incapable of ascending the hill. My doing as I did not wish for them to find this place but I did not expect a human, well prior to you coming into range so I decided to see what was going on.

The cottage is in that direction. It does not have what I seek. Consider this a safe area as long as I am on the planet and here. I suppose the wolves can surround the hill and wait you out if I do not tamper with their perceptions.

He displayed that he was by far a superior telepath over her Master answering questions she dismissed. She felt herself being lowered a little as his tongue teased along her labia. It was unnecessary for him to use words carrying or her for that mater. Another tentacle raised upward to her lips pressing inside them.

This has been altered. I am unfamiliar with the methods ...

Just how much information had he gathered? Was it even necessary for her o answer him? It seemed that he could take the information he wanted or perhaps just nudge her enough to think about matters even subconsciously.

Another tentacle lifted up, this one slid between her ass cheeks rubbing up and down as he directed his tongue to slip over the slit of her sex moving in a similar fashion up and down.

Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:34 pm

So he came here and didn't find what he was looking for. Surely he must be disappointed. Maybe that's why he let her approach in the first place, that is, if he really had that kind of power. She was in no position to doubt any of it.

Squirming mouth tendrils were the least of her problems, but an unusual trait she picked up on all the same. In due time Fafner would be around her long enough to let her learn more about them. However, for the moment she had to deal with the specimen before her and his touch ceased when her Master had been mentioned by name. Some bad blood between them, perhaps? She could practically feel her heart skip a beat when his face leaned down to her own. Her throat felt dry and empty, forcing her to swallow hard if only to remind her of the tingling sensation that was building there.

Thankfully he chose not to hurt her. She figured he extracted information during these few moments though in the next he gave up a bit of information to questions that were dismissed in her mind earlier. Stealing a few glances back at the holes and trees which had been uprooted, the small woman didn’t even care whether he used his body or mind to do all the work. She was little more than featherweight to him right now and whatever his mind could do, Phoebe didn’t wish to explore right now.

At least he was kind enough to tell her where the cottage had been located, but even then she had to trust him blindly on that. He didn’t appear to be malevolent. Fafner was the same in her eyes. Plus, he made the hill a safe place, or so he claimed. She was trapped here either way for the time being.

Yet there was little doubt who was superior in terms of telepathic power. She brought her thoughts back to what Jessie mentioned about the drug Fafner was taking for a split second, briefly pondering on whether he may be able to be on the same level as the creature which held her captive this very moment.

“Ahhnn! Uhnn!” She moaned out into the night when he first began to sample her wares. Warm, trembling flesh in the form of her athletic inner thighs flanked his features while he tasted hints of her nectar that were building up over what little time they had been together. It became more intense with every breath she was forced to draw, then exhale, inevitably forcing her pink flower to bloom under his skillful ministrations. Her cute, small breasts heaved with each glorious tease of his and her body responded by hardening the cherry peaks further while the rest of her captured form tensed and relaxed uncontrollably.

“Mmmph!” Worse even, he raised a tentacle to her lips. She had no power to resist as even the slightest attempt to press inside had been welcomed by parting lips that indulged in the friction of the appendage sliding even further into her mouth. It was pure heaven. In no time at all, her cheeks flushed all the more intensely. Her insides quivered beneath the tension from merely placing an object like that in her mouth. A prehensile tentacle, waiting to be feasted on. She was salivating about her fleshy companion, drooling with an unnatural thirst for the sinful pleasures that could be had. Saliva alone had her sensitive tongue shake and tremble, her delighted moans rushing forward to meet the invader in a pleasant hum delivered by her own bedroom voice.

“Some kind of chemical my former Mistress, Vespira, applied to my entire mouth and throat over time. I don’t know the details, but the effects are all too clear.” She figured he may be able to pick up on her thoughts now that he cut off her voice. “It changed everything. I experience pleasure with the slightest touch. Just the mere act of breathing, or having a meal are arousing to me.” Maybe he already knew the details, but she thought it best to explain rather than be quiet. She was dealing with a creature that was not only larger, but far more powerful, after all.

“Having something in there to play with .. It’s exhilarating to me.” Phoebe let her tongue roll over the surface, amplifying her own excitement and pleasure further. Surprisingly enough, he appeared to know about her altered body before Phoebe showed a clear response on the matter. She was an open book. At least he gave that impression while he felt her up even more. She clenched her rear cheeks with another tentacle in their midst, to show off her trained body in spite of all these distractions he cast upon her. It was maddening to endure, but merely a glimpse of things to come. Either he or the wolves or both would end up having their way with her and Phoebe had no complaints on her mind.

“You want me.” It was beyond obvious, but the first time Phoebe mentioned anything he hadn’t stated beforehand. She cast her eyes down on his though her own were clearly saturated with the purest form of desire as her every sweet spot was receiving some form of attention at the same time. Aside from all that motivation, however, Phoebe realized that he was closest to Fafner himself. What better way to train one’s endurance? “I want it, too. I’m not going to run. It’d be foolish of me to even try. I know you’re far more powerful than I could ever be. If you want to keep these restraints in place, I’m not going to complain. I’m yours to do with as you please.”

Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:34 pm

Fafner owes his origins to me. He is by far weaker. He added into her mind. The disclosure of that drug was nothing new. He had known about it in the past even though he had not bothered gaining any real details about it.

She would find that he followed her train of thoughts quite well caring on their conversation. Interesting. He did not know the precise methods that had been used or even if they could be undone. That was not his concern or why he had come here. Drawing on past experiences he also knew that Fafner would likely to view this slave differently now that she had contact with him. She was a pilot and he made a few alterations blocking Fafner's access to particular memories for a time. Aegir was aware that Fafner would find things amiss but he would have to go digging first. He too was digging through her mind, his compound brain allowing him to multitask as well as assist him in controlling each appendage.

He had not been searching for anything particular focusing on more recent events and a smattering of her experiences as a pilot in no particular order. Things were coming at him in random snippets over all as he focused a portion of his impressive mind on matters at hand.

Teasing her further as one of his mouth tendrils rolled along her hardened pearl as he sampled her wares. A tentacle pushing into her mouth swirling against that tongue. For the moment he teased her ass, that tentacle rubbing between the cheeks.

Yes, he answered her, his gaze shifting upward at her heated gaze. Running would have done her little good. He could not run her down given their respective speeds but he had a great many methods to thwart her so he wasn't really worried about it.

He tipped her back so that she was parallel to the ground with his hands grasping her hips. His tongue delved into her as he took a real taste and feasted for a small while before laying her upon the ground before him. He retracted all his tentacles save for the one pressing into her mouth. Hands grasped her ankles lifting her legs and lower body up with her upper still on the ground. Three stiff members appeared, one larger flanked by two average sized member. He paused again, randomly hitting upon something.

You wish to be freed ... Whether a question or something deep within her that he hit upon was unclear though it was likely the later seeing how he paused for a moment before the tip of his larger member pressed up against her folds at the same time a tentacle set against her anus both poised and ready.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:04 pm

Sticking around base for long never worked out with the specimen he held in his grasp right now. She explored and scanned, charting the uncharted for the sake of piloting her craft greater and greater distances. Such were the duties of the young pilot and her petite frame continued to squirm and convulse when he acted upon her desire to have her mouth filled with more enthusiasm as that tendril of his rubbed all over her pleasure hungry tongue.

A dance began to unfold between the two while he proceeded to tease and torment her senses with the sweetest of pleasures. Inviting him for more came naturally to the nubile blonde as their body language became unmistakable. She was practically dripping with need by the time he laid her down on the ground and revealed his male endowments. Not one, but three, a certain characteristic of his Fafner had yet to show in greater detail. Surprise washed over her shamelessly flushed features while her eyes widened at the sight. That is, until he called her out on one particular fact.

She had no answer for him even though he most likely didn’t mean to question her about the fact he came across. Instead, thoughts about torture came to mind as the mere idea of being found out summoned shocks of fear into her consciousness. Such desires were unbecoming of a slave. Yet both he and Fafner were telepaths. If one discovered her wish to be free again, then the other wasn’t likely to miss out on it.

It certainly let him know what her thoughts were when he came across one of her most well kept secrets. She changed in ways that were far from sane, a most cruel change people forced on her when they enhanced her body and conditioned their newest experiment to love her work, her destiny, the one true purpose Phoebe could ever hope to fulfill in a world she never desired to be part of in the distant past. Yet with such conditioning in mind, living a life her Master chose made her happy. Suffering a slave’s existence was nothing compared to pleasing him in the bedroom.

After all, the other agents never came looking for her. She felt abandoned, betrayed, to the point even the Masters and Mistresses appeared to care more about her well-being than her former superiors. Why was fighting them preferable over living a more pleasurable life at their side? She learned early on that defiance could be most unpleasant and feared it more than anything. She feared the very idea of disobeying due to the things that happened to her despite wishing to be free deep down, in a place where neither monsters nor fellow agents would ever grace her presence again. She just wanted to be free. Yet if there was ever a way out, who was to say she’d even have the courage to take it?

As varied as these emotions were on the matter of complete and utter submission, they all evaporated when he first set his prime member against her drooling pussy lips. She felt her legs tremble upon contact and these lustful eyes shot down to drink in the sheer size of his fat and juicy cock. “Y-You’re huge!” She gasped while the words crossed her mind. It was even larger than Vespira’s. She swallowed hard at the heat of it washing over her, warm saliva tingling in the back of her throat as it rubbed her nerves just right. Supple rear cheeks tighten and relax, each faced with the imminent advance of the tendril pressing against her backdoor.

She whimpered in desire, her tongue swirling about the one tentacle which chose to play with it, feeding her with an endless stream of these deliciously corrupting pleasures. Phoebe braced herself for the moments to come all the same, forcing her body to relax as well as it possibly could with that much thick man meat to look forward to. In the final moment her eyes flickered back up to meet his. “Please fill me .. I want you inside me!”

When he finally entered the small woman before him, he had to give her credit for how tight and trained a woman she was. The friction alone would've had his prime member flare up with blistering warmth as her velvety walls rubbed and licked his every inch with utmost enthusiasm. She did nothing but please men and women for months on end. It came to her as naturally as mind reading came to him and with every inch her body attempted to suck in and seemingly force out at the same time, he got to experience more of her wondrous form as it convulsed about him in the most delightful of ways.

Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:07 pm

There had been so many emotions he had to sift through. So many of his kind had found many emotions perplexing. He had far more experience and had learned a fair bit along the way. Thus he had been able to see through matters quicker. She wished for freedom but feared it at the same time, trying and being punished.

If Fafner had discovered such a chance meeting she was likely to pay for it he gathered. But he would be long gone before his son returned he reasoned. From the mind of the captain he knew that Fafner left recently and wasn't expected back straight away.

He chuckled in her mind with the realization of his size. When he began to fit them together he found that the petite woman was rather tight. Usually he did not use so much of his member and he refrained from using it all. Gathering up some of her experiences he could tell what she had been use to and kept it at that for the time being.

In addition he could stretch quite a bit if the need for being larger was ever an issue. Few had taken his full length. In such cases it had been necessary for him to press into the minds of individuals either.

A tentacle pressed into her mouth. It's steady pace as it spiraled in against the tongue felt similar to the tentacle pressing into her rear as it spiraled in the opposite direction. So tight. Reaching down to her face his fingers caressed a cheek.

If you are willing to assist me I could assist you. Consider it a favor for a favor. You may still be here a day or two, he glanced to one of the standing stones over his shoulder. Getting all the materials he needed was tougher than he realized, not that he needed much more than large rocks but they were lacking in the area.

His tempo was nice and slow as he felt each inch of her as he pressed inside her. The next time you and the wolfies play your little game of hide and go seek. I can wait that long to depart.

He made it seem as if he had a ship stashed somewhere which made it even far more unusual that he had been doing something like this, whatever he was doing.

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:58 pm

“Oh God! S-So big!” She had to agree with him on that one. Phoebe felt full in ways beyond comprehension. Inner muscles convulsed and clamped down hard on the pulsating muscle which spread them wide open, forcing a moan to escape her lungs while her head dipped back in the presence of such exhilarating pleasure. Sunflower blonde locks fell away from flushed features and increasingly glassy eyes which looked dazed in their current state and that lone tentacle thrashing about within her mouth only made it that much more delightful.

She was torn from that drunken stupor for a moment when her gaze fell back on him, the alien’s words pressing into her mind the entire time their bodies flushed together in harmony. “Assist me?” Anything but eager to express her desire to escape, he knew he had her interest all the same. That caress helped as there were few in the recent past who cared enough to extend that kind of touch toward the girl. “How? What kind of favor are we talking about?”

The creature had to know it was a welcome offer even though her mind didn’t piece it all together at the time. Still, she’d be sheltered from the wolves in his presence. In fact, the entire hill had been a safe place to be. Perhaps he’d keep her around for a day or two, or merely meant to tell the charming petite woman that’s how long she had to fulfill her part of whatever bargain they may end up with. Though her gaze tracked his to the standing stones, her addled mind couldn’t think of a reason why he’d be asking for her assistance. She couldn’t lift them, let alone tilt them and his power exceeded her own many times over.

Then again, maybe he needed something else. Fafner took a drug which enhanced his mobility, but impaired his mental prowess. The one to claim her now had to be fairly tame when it came to pace in general. He was lying in wait when she first arrived and there was no doubt Phoebe could outrun him if not for his overwhelming control of the mind. Since that seemed to be the case, one had to think he needed her to retrieve certain objects for him. She had no power around here and he knew there was little else a woman like her could do in Fafner’s camp for aspiring servants.

Yet what favor would he offer in turn? Since her time here was far from over and there was nothing aside from Fafner at the end of the line, it had to do with her wish to escape. At least Phoebe hoped it might, however cautious these deeply buried hopes were at their core. Still, wouldn’t that mean he’d be alone with her from that point onward? However kind he may be by freeing her, it could be nothing but deception. She’d exchange one Master for another and there was no telling who’d be preferable.

At least within her mind things were calm compared to the great many sensations that were cracking down on her shuddering form every waking moment. Small hands clenched into fists while her toes curled up in delight. From above, one could practically see how deep he was with the visible bulge shaping along the center of her body with each inch he inserted into the blessed orifice before him. She was on fire even with these slower thrusts. Her clit burned for the sheer girth of his manhood stimulated the poor patch of nerves in the slightest of ways.

“It’s hitting me .. everywhere at once ..” It was pure heaven. Nothing could compare to such surgical precision once he mapped her out. Warmth flared up within her at a steady rate and amassed within her groin, gradually building up to the blissful eruption of raw happiness that’d be her release. Sweet juices washed out over him all the while, allowing her depths to lick and tease the majestic girth of his shaft with unparalleled ease. It wouldn’t be long now before a climax wreaked havoc on her senses for the first time, and part of her hoped there’d be more to come.

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:55 am

He paused, feeling her interest, feeling her body stretched out around him. Often he had to flip a few switches in the minds of his prey to heighten their arousal or dim their pain. In this case he didn't have to do anything. He may have been able to suppress whatever effect had been done to her mind for a bit but had not bothered. And with the knowledge that she took in large cocks before there was no need to suppress any pain yet provided he did not exceed past limits.

His tongue rolled over a nipple as he pressed slowly within her. Even the tentacle that pressed into her ass had been nice and slow working in such a fashion where one had been pressing in at the same time as the other was drawing out.

I can easily go to any place I've seen or any location I have plucked from the mind of another. The standing stones allow me to focus my ability to move from planet to planet. A tentacle pointed at one of the stones. You have been near a place I need to get to but one you never set foot on. So getting there from your information would do no good. I have learned to pilot but never do, starship travel is far too dangerous. A ship being destroyed with me on it is far easier for someone to accomplish when face to face it takes work.

I simply need you to check out a location for me and recover something there if it is there at all. You'll be given your own ship regardless if the stone is there or not. All in all I could arrange for others to do this task for me but would have to search out the right person, all would take time and energy. You were simply lucky in crossing paths with me before my search began. Assuming you are interested of course.

His hand played with the other breast, finger caressing the nipple as those mouth tendrils massage the other as his tongue pays far more attention to that nipple beneath it.

To allay your fears you will be free to go on your way afterward, after this task you'll just have to meet with me to let me know if the stone is there or not.
Naturally he had thought of injecting her with a node temporarily in the event that she thought she would just split, no loss unless she did so with the stone in question. There had been far more to explain to her later if she had been on board with it all in the first place. Once she finished the task removing the node would be easy enough and he definitely didn't mind tending to her again.

He could feel her first orgasm building, the first of many he had assumed. Now he moved into her even deeper making her aware that not all of him had been inside her yet. It was done in small albeit slow increments.

Your alternative would be staying here and learning to serve my son better. Of course, I doubt you'll be undertaking any additional training after tonight, not straight away in any case.
He made it perfectly clear that he intended to exhaust her, regardless.

The tentacle within her mouth began moving swifter inside her, a bit deeper too but careful not to hinder her breathing. Given the alterations and sizes of aliens she dealt with in the past he did not worry too much about tripping her gag reflex. He had not looked into it but figured she had learned to suppress it by this stage.

Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:29 pm

“Y-You mean .. You'd actually .. do that?” As much as he had her attention, the girl caught little more than the gist of things considering what was going on around them, but that was more than enough to get her eyes to flare up with a fire which hadn’t filled them in ages. Vespira trapped her for months, brainwashed her, molded her into the perfect blowjob cum dumpster and then sold her off to a new Master. All that could finally come to an end. She could have a different life.

“All that for a stone?” A life far from anything Phoebe never wanted to be would be the prize. The thought alone was making her blush even harder despite suffering through endless waves of lust. It had to be one of the most generous things anyone offered in recent months although the girl neither trusted him fully nor felt comfortable running from Fafner in the first place. Putting her to work was a welcome act, but never one Phoebe would’ve approved. She was trained to love cocks and cum to no apparent end. All it ever did to her was replace the woman who would’ve fought until the very end with another who fell to her knees at every chance to suck dick.

Yet that was far from here and now. She could no longer stem the tide of all these deliciously sinful pleasures, let alone think about making a deal with him before morning. There were too many distractions now. His immense spire was a gift which kept on giving as it pressed deeper into her drooling nether lips. She felt no pain from it thus far, having worked a rare few men before who were of equal stature even though there would be a limit to how much Phoebe could take at one point or another. She never felt empty either as one appendage plunged into her tight athletic ass while his shaft recoiled in preparation for the next thrust. The swift pace of the tentacle molesting her tongue had to be the worst offender, however, as there was only so much her body could take before succumbing to its own lowly desires.

“You’re making me feel too good! I can’t .. can’t hold back!” Phoebe couldn’t hold onto her senses any longer. She shut her eyes in anticipation and glazed him in a shiny coating of warm saliva with one final elongated lick before it became too much to bear. She cried out muffled sounds of delight. Sensory overload had her eager tongue quake and jolt in time with numerous other forcefully convulsing muscles as the whole length lapped against the surface of that welcoming appendage in no distinct pattern. It felt downright orgasmic and in the midst of her climax there was no sensation more intense than one which could keep her trapped on that level of existence for another pleasure infused eternity.

Though during all that time he was unable to look her in the eye, there was no doubt Phoebe experienced bliss beyond measure. She came hard and arched her back in pure ecstasy which brought more of her petite bosom into his waiting grasp. Inner muscles folded about his enormous shaft and clamped down on every inch within her, chaotically relaxing and tightening as her body could barely cope with the sheer amount of overwhelming delight that was crushing down on it at once. Hot juices washed over him given the potency of her release, combining the warmth of her trembling folds with all that pent up desire within her.

“I’m .. in .. heaven ..” She let out a heated breath when her mind recovered enough to consider breathing once again. Soft whimpers escaped the young woman all the while, hinting at the great many pleasures racing through her core when a body like hers collapsed about his own. She barely had any room to tighten during her climax and felt completely full. It was an intense moment, mind numbing even and yet he gathered this specimen had energy to spare.

It’d be a long night for the two of them, especially if he chose not to rush her towards the finish line. Phoebe enjoyed herself after having to run through the forest where each breath became a nightmare of lust, a fire which could not be quenched until he came across the telepath. She wanted it and not even her conditioning to love sex could fake the potency of her desires.

Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:20 pm

Why not? Material things such as ships and wealth were so easy to acquire for him. He had not thought of them too much in his time taking what he needed whenever it was useful to him. He did have a few caches here and there for those beings that could not be influenced by his mind alone but rarely did he have to draw upon actual wealth. Often it was far easier to simply control another to purchase things or simply give him what he needed. There were times that this was impossible to do or would draw too much attention when attempting to keep a low profile.

His kind had still been after him. As far as he had been aware Fafner was the only one in this dimension. He kept to Shokushu for the most part, a reminder of the world he could not return to in this dimension.

To you it is just a stone, well carved and strange to look at indeed but it is valuable to myself. Far more than any slave or ship. And being out in the galaxy there is a chance, albeit a small one, that you may uncover information regarding another. A smaller chance that I will come across you again and thus learn this information.

Aware of the doctor from her memory he opted not to use his node just yet, least it be removed. Instead he would wait until later delighting in the feel of the petite body. She tightened against him, not much but it was noticeable. That smaller frame cumming undone around him.

He supplied her with his own warm injection of cum. Holding himself lodged within her that tentacle in her ass worked itself in and out of her a few more times. The one in her mouth retracted.

You are not alone in feeling good.
He drew out of her completely. Tentacles maneuvered her onto her hands and knees taking her from behind this time with the two smaller cocks that pressed together to increase their girth. The wet larger cock rubbed between her ass cheeks while a tentacle played with her clit, others tended to her small tits and another pressed back into her mouth.

He slapped then rubbed her ass repeatedly. Slap. Rub. Slap. Rub. The slaps were stinging but far from painful. As the time nears I will fill you in on the particulars unless you choose to carry on your game. Even if you accept getting back to this hill may take you longer than two days judging by this hunt and other factors. I am patient, provide we have a deal I will wait. If not then I will begin my search elsewhere, you choice.

It was clear that he was just getting started with her, and likely going to take the remainder of the night off to tend to her. The smaller cocks she would find moved within her passage quicker, no need to worry about their size causing any real damage. They stretched though, each thinning out slightly but reaching deeper within her.

A hand went to the back of her head, there was not as much hair there but he had another idea in mind as his fingers came away from her after a slight rub.

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:03 pm

Tingling lips fell apart and gasped for air when he removed the tentacle from the welcoming realm of warmth and saliva beyond their delightful swell. She could feel every inch of that glorious girth when he began to pull out, molten hot semen spilling on the flat earth as there was too much for her quivering depths to hold. With the one leaving her ass Phoebe was left empty, but somewhat more content as her needs were being seen to. “You’re supposed to feel that way. After all you offered to help.” She even managed a mild smile at the notion of feeling good although her entire mouth felt uncomfortably hot with desire even now.

Spun about and pressed down on all fours the octopus creature filled her again. Some tentacles tended to her small breasts as they ached for attention and her nipples throbbed with anticipation. They were as hard as diamonds. Blood rushed into their midst and her clitoris all at once. It engorged further beneath his every rub, exposing the sensitive patch of nerves to whatever he wanted to do to it.

“Mnngh!” When he plunged an appendage back into her mouth and slapped her jiggly rump to top it all off, he found her lips twitched around the intruder in her mouth whilst her eyelids fluttered amid surge upon surge of bliss. “So good!” Though when he reached for her head and retracted his touch, Phoebe twisted a bit from the waist up to let him see her blissed out face and bits of these petite breasts he’d been teasing all the while, letting them both bounce freely. Short blonde locks rocked back and forth in the momentum of their movements, one complimenting the other as they flushed together in harmony.

“No! No, I’ll do it, I’m game. I’ll play courier for you.” A hand offered enough support for her current stance while the other reached back to grab a handful of that succulent round ass which took on a mild crimson hue thanks to each of the few stinging smacks the small blonde received. “I want to take this chance. Wherever you need me to go, give me a ship and I’ll be on my way. Just .. don’t stop .. I’m loving this.” Soft fingers dug into the amazingly endowed flesh, her nails biting into these lovable curvatures that quaked lightly with each union of their bodies. She took a firm hold and spread it apart from the other which offered more room for that monstrous cock to descend into the valley of her backside, infusing it with the collective warmth of her cheeks and the puckered entrance in their midst. Sultry eyes gazed upon him the entire time, unable to look away from the man who gave an outlet for her burning desires.

She rubbed the hot flesh against him whenever his body moved forth to impale her on his twin rods while Phoebe basked in the throbbing might of the larger phallus. It’d be far too huge to fit back there, not painlessly anyway, but it was hot and wet from being inside her and Phoebe’s supple rear tingled pleasantly from the abuse of his hands. The intense throb of his godly spire only added to her excitement, an unearthly thrill, while everything else showered the pleasure hungry woman in an endless rush of carnal delights.

Mind and body were melting with his every thrust one way or another. She could barely think straight as he toyed with her. Her tongue was on fire. It explored every inch of that tentacle in her mouth while his twin shafts left her nethers ablaze with need. If only Fafner had done the same thing to her before he left. Spending the night here would be a memory worth reliving within her mind when the wolves were bound to find her once the telepath decided to let her go the following day.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:26 pm

He could feel her excitement in more ways then one. Naturally he had know her stance before she “vocalized” it but he had found eons ago that humans were weirded out by his one sided conversations so he feigned ignorance to their responses for the most part so it seemed more like a back and forth conversation.

Part of her allure was her small stature. It was opposed by his large size making it feel far more likely that he would brake her. Even if she was larger such stature meant little, he could have ripped her apart if he so wanted but in either case he did not delighting in her well trained body.

As she gazed back at him he slipped a tentacle about her neck. He was carefully monitoring her now, occasionally squeezing as he kept her head up. The squeezes were light easing up for long periods so that she could catch her breath, especially with the tentacle working it's way into her throat.

Excellent. When next you are able to make it here my door should be complete. Do not worry about taking more then a few days to get here either. If you managed it in two, good, if four or five just as well. Finding a good pilot would take a few days. I will make any necessary arrangements during the day on this planet when they do not do the hunt and it would take greater effort to get here. Thus whenever you get here I'll be around.

There is no need to rush.
He explained. Given his speed he did not rush. As soon as he had recovered given her excitement the tip of his larger cock set against her backdoor. He pushed it forth, nice and slow. Granted it did not get all the way inside but stopped at a point she could manage.

She was quadruple penetrated with that tentacle freely dancing in her throat and all three of those cocks working against her. He slapped and rubbed her backside choking her a little.

He filled her up with cock or tentacle in so many ways. With a plethora of limbs there had been no need to take a break on his part. When his cocks needed a rest his tentacles took over. He pressed her against on of the stones, even let her ride him at one stage and varied up their positions.

Whether dealing with him alone or an entire pack of those wolves had been worse had been hard to say. He had not hurt her at least but lasted just as long if not longer she guessed. When consciousness came to her it was morning. The sun warmed her cum soaked naked body.

She had been left there laying on the ground. At first she did not notice the creature who stood with his eyes closed, motionless, as if asleep. The scenery was still a bit of a mess so it didn't look as if he had time for any additional work. The scent of sex was strong in the air. There w.

None of the bugs had been around either indicating that they only came out at night or that they were easier to notice in the dead of night when they emitted their glow.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:23 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next