View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:10 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
 New Flavors (for Phoebe) 

Post Re: New Flavors (for Phoebe)
Sometimes good things come in small packages and Phoebe was no exception to the rule as their bodies became one throughout the night. She came over and over again, drenching him with her juices. There was no shortage of attention cast upon her petite form and her enthusiasm tried to keep a semblance of coherence alive for as long as humanly possible. She was pushing herself to the extreme to indulge in the purest form of pleasure a little bit longer, but even then the jubilant blonde slave still had limits. She had no recollection of when that final spark of consciousness had been stripped from her, but it took a while for the gentle giant to overwhelm her.

Sucking in the first breath of air the following morning filled her lungs with the potent scent of sex which permeated her every sense in ways that roused her from slumber much quicker than usual. She was familiar with and oddly fond of it given her past although for the first time in months Phoebe didn’t rush matters. Instinctively, the girl was about to rise and mentally brace for the day to come, but not today. The alluring female basked in the sunlight for a moment or two before opening her eyes to the brightness of dawn.

She found the creature who’d taken her not too far from her. In a moment of contemplation the girl began to get up to her knees and grasped her neck, knowing fully well he’d choked her a little the night before. Was he enjoying that or did he merely force some kind of dominance on her? She couldn’t answer that one on her own, not that she had any interest in asking him about it.

Tense muscles ached the moment she began to sit up straight. The young woman grit her teeth and tried her best to relax when her abused rear muscles offered another memory of things that occurred to her. With a man of his stature and many who didn’t quite come close to him, there was no doubt as to the reason for her aches. “Oohh .. Yeah, I’m going to remember that one.”

Still, he hadn’t moved. The scene looked about the same and Phoebe took a moment to ponder on the things they discussed. “Should I wake him up?”

Seconds passed by and Phoebe didn’t see much of a point in doing that right now. He told her everything that was necessary to keep her coming back for more and he knew it. Likewise she had to take his word on him being here on the next hunt and whatever details were left to be discussed could wait until then. She wanted freedom, but managed to hide it all too well the entire time. It seemed closer than ever before and she’d be a fool to pass up on that chance.

Yet upon standing up Phoebe realized there weren’t many other places she could be headed to right now. She was on the hunt, at least theoretically, and her pursuers were bound to be in the area. At the same time, her body carried the scent of their erotic nocturnal activities. She had to get rid of it. “Shower .. I have to take a shower. I smell of sweat and cum all over. Maybe the river will do, but .. the wolves ..” Phoebe glanced back at the telepath for a moment. “If they catch me, they’re going to notice the scent. I don’t want them to think there’s anything else out here.”

Phoebe then began to walk up to the mauve specimen. The bugs didn’t help that much in the middle of the night as they weren’t around him enough to illuminate his whole body. She could discern colors better now that sunlight filled the area. Although walking up to his immense stature had a shudder roll down her spine, she was determined to at least request that he keep the wolves away from her for a little while. Just long enough to get cleaned up and potentially mask the scent of his release. She didn’t even need to make it to the cabin afterwards, if the Captain even had that much patience in the first place though it’d probably be better than facing a pack of pleasure hungry predators. If anything, waiting through the night for their prey to fall would’ve made them all the more eager to burn through their lust without stopping.

Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:17 pm

He had not stirred at all even as she pondered the question to rouse him. Her body reminded of the night before. With the light of day she could distinguish the differences in height and coloration better.

As she approached she heard his voice within her mind.I am not asleep. At least not all of me. Whatever that meant. He did not explain further. Ah, there is that ... As if he had not considered the wolves in the first place outside of this place. He may have, there was really no telling.

He was in no hurry to rush off after last night and seemed to be waiting. Slowly she noted that he was waking, yet he was already awake, it was odd. His eyes opened and tentacles stretched out a bit. He turned to face her. Alien eyes studied her for a moment.

Then a tentacle coiled about her hip as another flicked against her sex as if checking something. There was a pause, the tentacle remained against her hip but the other drew away. It is not yet time for that.

Straightening to his full height as if becoming more alert he drew her up in the air slithering away from this place. The river was not far and he took her to it. There he released her so she could clean herself. Whether or not she would go fetch her clothes had been her business but he remained close by. He did not seem to be all that alert but seemed more active then in his “sleep” state for whatever reason.

When she had finished he addressed her once more. They are not in the immediate area but I do not believe that it would be long for them to discover you. I cannot say how they may take to you eluding them for an entire night. There hunt may still be on or they may just take you back. I seriously doubt that they will try to force you to reveal how you kept from them, prideful as hunters to work it out themselves or not really caring for you from what I sensed. Maybe they are thankful for the fact you evaded them, I cannot say.

But what I can say is that the hill is safe from their discovery. At least until we depart. It is not all that far from this place so I can still protect it somewhat from here.
Again he did not explain much further than that as if it was irrelevant or didn't matter as to how he did it. I am called Aegir.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:38 pm

It took her a moment to take everything in, but even the weary woman began to memorize a bit more about him now. Subconsciously her mind compared him to Fafner, father to son although the girl didn’t make it all too far until he answered her question. She recoiled when he came to life despite being conscious one way or another. Yeah, he was an odd one. Awake yet asleep at the same time. She could make no sense of it now and didn’t attempt to for the sake of giving her mind some room to breathe. Last night had been quite the rush and her thoughts were hardly in order upon waking up the morning after.

She had no qualms about being carried off and began to clean herself when they made it to the river. Phoebe cast him the occasional glance, but kept quiet for the most part. A tentacle flicked against her sex earlier. Initially her thoughts turned to another round of mutual pleasure, but perhaps there was something else he wanted. She had no idea what. If it’d be that simple he’d have gone through with it right here and now. Spending a bit more time together made no difference when none of the wolves managed to find her during the night anyway.

But, the girl wasn’t the inquisitive type, not in her current state anyway. The petite blonde learned her place and got used to keeping questions to herself, if there were any on her mind in the first place. Life was a lot simpler not too long ago. She got to do what her altered self loved most and that’s what mattered. A taste of freedom was as refreshing as it was frightening. Phoebe wanted it and the fear of losing even the chance to get it was keeping her thoughts in check.

“You can relax. I’m not going to run from you.” She thought that much as there was no doubt he monitored her thoughts by the time Phoebe got out of the water. Her clothes weren’t too far and she got them back. They had to wait for her to dry up some before being placed back on her shapely form.

From their current location it’d be a simple matter to figure out where she came from. It may be best to head around the hill and make her way towards the cabin. Someone was bound to find her along the way. If not, her destination was bound to have someone nearby. Whether they led her back to the others or decided to ravish her on the spot, Phoebe couldn’t say, nor did the woman care all that much since the wolves didn’t seem to like her smaller stature that much. As long as she made it back they’d probably send her out again in the near future and that’s when she’d be back here.

“Phoebe .. Phoebe Denning.” Aegir likely knew, but Phoebe chose to ignore that as much as he tried to keep conversations normal for her. She communicated telepathically all the same. However, it had been such a long time since her surname came up. Slaves she wound up with tended to interact on a first name basis and the Masters didn’t care much for it either. If nothing else, it merely added to the prospect of becoming someone once again rather than remain nothing forever. “I should go. I’ll get back here as soon as I can, I promise. You can fill me in on the details then .. I-I mean ..” She paused. He was no Master of hers, but for a moment Phoebe pondered on whether he’d approve of her suggesting that to him. Did she sound too eager, too demanding? She then shook her head, dismissing that thought entirely. “You may fill me in on the details at your leisure.”

Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:22 pm

He chuckled into her mind. The thought of her fleeing was amusing to him indicating that she wouldn't get far. First he would know of that thought prior to her doing it. Second he could uproot trees either mentally or with those tentacles of his. No doubt there were options that he had available.

Aegir nodded as she supplied her name. He must have known already but said nothing to the effect. He did seem to react with her mixed thoughts as to how she was going to address him. His focus turned toward her, he may have been following her thoughts closer, digging into the past and reviewing the reasons for her ordeal to better understand it. At least he may have. He could have not cared either and she had been reading into matters again.

No rush, like I said. It was doubtful it would take her too long to get back here, even if she had not been hunted soon and even if she didn't reach the hill the first few times she had. He traveled with her at least as far as the hill where they parted ways. He ascended the hill as she circumvented it.

She actually managed to get some distance. None of the creatures had been in the immediate area and she actually saw what could have been her destination the night before in the distance. The trees mad it impossible for her to tell for sure that and the pair of wolves that found her.

Either the hunt ended unofficially or they had not been interested in her other than finding her. They took her away. The larger one tossing her over his shoulder she had been brought to the camp once again. Dropped on the ground between a group of wolves she had been the center of attention.

A series of barks and snarls one pointed toward the pits for punishment, another towards the building where she had been prior to the hunt. It was clear that they had been discussing her fate. Punishment for eluding them one way or another. Their pride at not finding her seemed to indicate that they wished to try again, at least a few of them. Of course knowing that she was not too desirable to them others wished to punish her with the pits.

More wished to hunt her. She grabbed the attention of most of them. In the end though it had been Kurgan that responded to the commotion pointing toward the medical facility. She might not have understood their language but the gesture had to be deliberate to show some sort of indication as to what was going on.

As small as Kurgan was the others did not go against him. They did speak a little more perhaps as to what would happen to her next then she was brought to the medical dumped off, and left with the white wolf as the larger ones departed.

“You have created quite the stir. Don't be surprised if they just bring you to the captain. Have you been injured?” He gestured toward the examination table.

Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:02 pm

She had time. Aegir noted there was no rush and Phoebe figured it wouldn’t take more than a few days at most, especially now that someone like her eluded the hunters with such ease. She didn’t make it to the cabin either, but that didn’t matter much in the grand scheme of things. They didn’t find her all night and when they finally discovered her she was in the process of making haste to reach what she believed to be her destination. Yet the hunt was finally over and Phoebe got carried back without being violated on the spot.

Immediately after winding up between a group of wolves the slave remained on her knees as they dropped her to the ground rather than try standing again. Phoebe learned from the other slaves and put it into practice by keeping her gaze lowered beneath theirs the entire time. She bowed to their whims and fully expected to be taken one way or another. Whether that involved them or others who didn’t deem her undesirable didn’t make much of a difference. Their behaviour indicated there was going to be some form of punishment further down the line and the petite girl did nothing to protest her current situation.

It became quite the commotion with her in the center. She did nothing, of course, although her expression was one of concern. These were wild animals to some extent and living out their days with the slaves allowed them to do certain things to train them one way or another. Still, being on the hunt again was her one and only goal. As long as that remained a possibility they could do whatever they wanted to her.

Kurgan intervened before they came up with anything on their own. Whether that merely delayed her fate or allowed her to catch an extended break, Phoebe didn’t know, but she was quite thankful when the smaller specimen went up against the others. She was left with him at the medical facility, offering a bit more breathing room than before.

Phoebe nodded when he addressed her well-being. “I’m fine.” Afterwards, she headed for the examination table and sat on the edge of it. She had retained an expression which amplified her worries to the outside world, but other than that Phoebe looked fairly fine on the surface. Her feet endured some punishment from wandering through the terrain and her back had a few light scrapes from when Aegir set her against one of the standing stones as he chose to fill her in this manner. She was relatively clean, too, other than some dirt that got on her when the wolves tossed her to the ground outside. “I don’t know if I’ll be fine after they bring me to the Captain.”

If, and only if, they brought her to the Captain. She had no idea what they’d do or their preferences since she didn’t understand their language in the least. Phoebe let her gaze drift over Kurgan for a moment before lowering it again. Her tongue was starting to tingle already, as did her inner cheeks and the back of her throat. “I didn’t mean to cause trouble. But, I was unable to find the cabin last night and the others didn’t find me until now. I’m sure I got pretty close that time.”

Though once that was said Phoebe fell quiet again to let him carry on with his duties. She doubted there was anything off about her now, but every moment in his presence would be a moment she didn’t have to spend elsewhere. It remained one of the few more pleasant places on the planet, after all.

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:56 pm

“Probably,” he speculated as he inspected her. He had her remove her clothes to make it easier and dabbed a light paste over the minor scraps. Whatever the ointment was it tingled a little indicating it was working.

Afterward he had her dress again, supplied her with a bit of candy and lead her off to her familiar room where he left her. She was no trouble but when she saw him again it was with a meal that he brought to her.

Her relative silence was understandable since her condition had been noted. For the remainder of the night she had it fairly easy. There were no guards but he was often in the adjoining room. Nor had there been any locks making it clear that he had not been worried about her attempting to escape. At worse she managed it, killed him in the process but was still stuck here unless she could teal the shuttle and that was short range.

It was unlikely that she could steal the shuttle if they were so confident. “I have learned your fate. Once I clear you they will hunt you again. Enough are outraged that you avoided them and want a chance of redemption before turning you over to the captain.” He told her when he came to check on her, not that she needed to be checked on.

“I can keep them in check for a day or two, not that it's much. I should have mentioned it before that the hunt occurs only at night. Of course if you do not go to the cabin and just hide out they will punish you. I have never seen them so animated before, they really wished to make you pay. In any case you have their interest now. Whatever you managed before you may wish to repeat. In any case you'll wind up back here if they catch you or even if you make it to that cabin. Simply put there will be no winning, not unless you get trained up enough for the Master to take you with him the next time he arrives.”

Kurgan explained this to her. Fortunately he did not seek to take her either not wishing to exhaust her or dope her up with so many restorative drugs that she could think straight. Perhaps his best opportunity was after they had done something to her before releasing her back into their care.

It wouldn't until the following day she would be transplanted into the holding area with Jessie and Kate once more. Jessie who had been through this ordeal often enough seemed baffled by her arrival and her state of being.

“What happened?”

Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:47 pm

Phoebe had no reason to misbehave. She was dead set on running away during the next hunt and probably wouldn’t return. Stealing glances at the adjoining room throughout the night filled her with varying degrees of remorse. She often woke and had trouble falling asleep completely. Since Kurgan helped her, a woman of smaller stature, to have a chance with Fafner himself it made her feel worse than before. They both had something to prove one way or another and now she’d be leaving forever.

She kept telling herself it’d be better than staying. A taste of freedom was heaven compared to a life of being locked away in a room with her fellow slaves until her services were required. Sucking cock all day to satisfy her irreversibly transformed mouth might’ve been a dream come true without Aegir on the scene, but now circumstances had changed in her favor.

Sent back to the others, there was no doubt they’d notice her unscathed appearance. No claw or bite marks graced the young blonde woman. She looked about as fine as on her first day here.

“Your map didn’t help me much.” She began to explain, her cheeks already becoming flushed with warmth. The flowing air caressed her lips and tongue in the most delicious fashion imaginable. “They tied me up to a tree and once I got away from it I couldn’t find any of your landmarks. So, I got lost on my own and for some reason managed to elude the wolves all night. I don’t believe they were too happy about it. I’m thinking if I do it again they’ll punish me for it.”

Yet looking at these two women before her, each with an affliction of their own, Phoebe took a moment to ponder. “If they ever send us out on the hunt together, I’d be willing to show you what I did to steer clear of them regardless.” It didn’t occur to her before. She wanted out and an alien offered a way. Aegir didn’t mention anything about coming back alone. She was pushing it, of course, well aware how insignificant a human had been to the galaxy at large and taking a few liberties surrounding her return to him might displease the telepath.

Some women might’ve liked it here. She learned that much from Vespira’s servants during her time in their care. Perhaps they were brainwashed or broken to the point where freedom seemed unthinkable. Even if they wanted to, they couldn’t seize an opportunity to escape. Phoebe realized how close she got to that point before Aegir showed up. Serving his son Fafner even once had been such a delight, to be chosen by the Master personally with the prospect of traveling together for a while at least. She had to give all that up for her own selfish desires and actually found herself hesitating before agreeing to retrieve the stone.

Still, logistics and the like would be a problem. Since he probably expected her to come alone he might not have enough supplies to keep three women alive for long, or he read her thoughts about potentially involving the other two and accommodated for their presence, however unlikely it may be for all of them to be there at the same time which quickly brought her to a different question entirely.

“Say, do they ever send out more than two slaves?” She had a concerned look when the words left her lips. Such a barrier would prove insurmountable. As a matter of fact, Phoebe might have to choose one or the other. Maybe she didn’t even get that chance. If the wolves sent her out alone, there was no point pondering the issue. Then again, maybe the guards could be sold on the idea of actually having someone appealing to ravish in case the former agent managed to elude their grasp once more.

Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Jessie seemed surprised that she had managed to elude the wolves given what she had relayed. Kate too seemed a bit surprised but not as much. She didn't know much about the aliens and probably figured there was some sort of plant she discovered that dulled their ability to detect her in much the same way pepper could be used to throw off tracking blood hounds.

Jessie simply nodded at the supplying of that information. “Sure thing,” Kate added without any hesitation.

But each accepted her reasoning without complaint. Even if that had not been the case there had been hardly a mark on her and if she had been a plant to get information out of them that had not done the wolves any good since no one had been bad mouthing their stay here. Just an older slave bringing a younger one up to speed.

Shaking her head Jessie answered the question. “Sometimes they take two but never three. Often it is just one person.” So she would have to choose when or if it came down to it.

Contained in the room for the rest of the day the only time they had been bothered had been when their meal was delivered and later when their trays had been picked up. When they next came it was close to night. They must have factored in that she had not been ravished or their pride was still hurting as she was selected. Just her. Binders had been fitted on her and she was brought to the edge of the forest with a moderate sized group of these aliens.

The binders removed falling away to the ground. Nothing had been said at first one had to get her attention by pointing to the forest indicating she should get a move on it. She was loosing light. Soon those insects would be out again. She had a head start but not much of one, at least she was not tied to a tree again but she had less time than before to get going.

At least this time Jessie's map was more help not that it was likely they would allow her to get that far. Each seemed eager to begin the hunt this time. Barely restrained but their pride wouldn't allow them to simple take her right then and there. There were rules after all.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:32 am

Phoebe expected as much. Still, there was work to be done. As soon as her mouth ceased to tingle with pleasure, let alone crave it to the extreme, the former agent asked questions about the other landmarks Jessie discovered. She wanted to ensure nothing would get in the way of things. Soon, the pieces came together and were matched with her own findings to produce something a bit more feasible than running off blindly like her previous attempt. At the time it didn’t dawn on her that she’d be singled out for the following hunt, leaving the others in the room.

There was no avoiding it. Phoebe couldn’t take them along and had to focus on keeping her promise. Aegir had one night with her and the next day Kurgan kept her around. She slept in an adjacent room and was returned to her fellow slaves the next day which meant the telepath had more than a day to prepare matters. With luck on her side there was a chance she could make it to him and get away from the planet tonight.

When the wolves removed her restrains Phoebe turned out to be a bit perplexed. She expected rope and a familiar tree pressing against her back, but there were no complaints on her part as they pointed at the forest instead. "Oh, dear .." The eagerness effectively filled the air around them, making her flinch and recoil from the predatory specimen. Appealing to them or not, they weren’t going to go easy on her tonight.

Sheer instinct encouraged her to take off as soon as humanly possible. Phoebe chose not to waste time sticking around to find out when exactly the wolves were coming after her. A surprising lack of bindings made everything much simpler in the long run. Sensuous breaths from exertion last time were replaced by an invigorating clarity of the mind. She had a far greater chance to cover plenty of ground before the hunt officially began, but that didn’t mean an escape would be guaranteed. Aegir remained nowhere near and the path to him had been a challenge against the hunters.

She believed to have seen the cabin last time, but couldn’t tell for certain before they snatched her up. Should they have started her off in the same location finding the hill would be a simple matter once Phoebe got to the river, otherwise the girl had to venture an educated guess as to where she should go next. Jessie’s findings combined with her own produced a map which was bound to be quite accurate. Now, all Phoebe had left to do was hope her legs carried her fast enough to make it.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:48 am

A howl resounded somewhere behind her not long after she got started indicating the start of the hunt. Minutes had past, darkness was settling in. Those insects made another appearance but she still had to use care not to trip over roots or stumble over the rocks.

It had seemed that this time she had started off where the hunt normally began. While some of the landmarks stuck out this time she was trying to find that hill she chanced upon the night before. It was closer to the cabin and while she did not have instructions to it she thought that she could find her way back. Find the stream would be a start.

If she had time. There was a second howl after the first that sounded close. It was answered by a third that had been somewhere to her left. Judging by it the wolves broke into two groups and they were coordinating with one another.

With one group behind her the other must have been circling around trying to get in front of her after some time if everything worked out for them. There were plenty of howls, she could track the group as it moved to her front distant. The other had been close on her heels.

As bleak as it was it appeared that both groups wished to trap her at more or less the same time. Possibly so she had to deal with all of them, a fitting punishment. It was why they had not caught up with her too quickly. That was the good news. The bad had been by the time she believed she knew where the hill was one group cut her off from it.

Her options were to attempt to circle around them, go straight threw or try to make it to that stream again to hide her scent better. Another option may have been attempting to get to that cabin. There might have been the option of faking them out, going toward the cabin then doubling back and hoping to get to the hill. A better option if there was a decoy of some sort or a means to keep hidden from their senses for a short while.

The second group was growing closer to her position. She could hear the ones behind her, had for some time now as they chased after her at a good pace despite the darkness that did not seem to hinder them much at all.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:03 pm

It didn’t look good at all. The night became dark and her human senses were impaired in more ways than one. By now the former agent realized her freedom depended entirely on them hanging back for now, gradually closing in on her position as groups kept each other updated on where the blonde was headed. They were going to tackle her at once and time was running out.

Since there was no point to going right through them Phoebe opted for whatever alternatives her mind could come up with in these fateful moments. They gave chase and closed in on their prey. Running straight into their arms would’ve been utterly pointless although there may be a chance she got close enough to that hill for Aegir to help her out. She didn’t rely on these chances tonight. Last time hurt their pride and tracking her that easily right then and there was hardly an encouragement. It’d turn out to be nothing more than luck on her part and they’d have more endowed women to chase down for who knows how long. Who was to say they’d send her out at all over the next few days, maybe weeks?

Tonight had to be it and Phoebe infused her every moment of thinking with that thought. She never got to be a fighter during these past months and felt that long since forgotten spark again for the very first time in ages. It wouldn’t go down like the wolves wanted it to, she promised them that in the back of her mind. She kept moving, heavier breaths leading to all the more flushed cheeks as arousal became an increasingly frustrating hindrance in her persistence to escape.

She had to get to the hill. Phoebe was alone, without other slaves to draw attention away from her and nothing more than the clothes covering her petite form from any prying eyes. It had to be the one distraction she could use on her altered path as she was headed toward the cabin for now.

Whether there was anything out here to cover her scent or not, Phoebe didn’t know for sure, but the general idea had been worth a shot as both her shirt and some measure of her scent came off along with the former. She could hear the ones behind her and gathered they may pick up on the sound of her steps the next time their desired target changed directions, but there was no choice for her in that regard. She either did something or got herself caught in no time.

Soon, the groups were bound to update each other once again. She tossed the shirt into a nearby treetop and hoped to find enough of an opening to slip through as her path turned from the cabin to the hill once more. It might’ve been too rash of a decision, but her heart thumped against her chest and the woman’s body ran on adrenaline. She feared getting caught tonight. Missing out on the blessings returning to the hill offered along with the prospect of punishment didn’t please her in the least. It all came down to luck in the end as there were no obvious weaknesses in her pursuers Phoebe observed prior to coming back here. Perhaps the other slaves could’ve helped her out on that one. At least one of the others got to the cabin a few times and her way of doing things might’ve helped far more than hoping her return to Aegir would be successful.

Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:47 pm

The tension grew. She had been able to make some adjustments as she headed toward the cabin. Exploiting a gap in their encircling net it had not been long before they adjusted too. Their howls back and forth told her how close they had been.

As best as she could work out the second group stayed in front of her making a few adjustments as she did. They were getting closer only because she was moving toward them indicating to her that they wished to keep her between them. One group would drive her into the other where they would all have a field day with her she thought.

Loosing her shirt bought her a little time. She was pretty close to the cabin at this stage and had started back towards the hill. Catching the eye shine of one of the wolves he had been hiding near the cabin itself. When it was clear that she noticed him he came forth, a smaller warrior but still larger then Kurgan. One that may have had to deal with scraps if with the others.

It may have been smart on his behalf to go solo and hope she made it close. Her best guess was that his pride was not hurt by the others or he concluded with her success the night before she would be able to make it this far.

She had less than a second to decide what to do. Run toward the cottage? The hill? Or did she try to take him out as unlikely as that may have been. He was smaller but so was she. He was armed too with a large blade about the size of a machete but the weapon remained sheathed at his side as he came at her open handed. He did have small claws, more than capable of cutting into her if he desired though the blade exceeded the pure destruction of those claws and offered a much better reach too.

Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:18 pm

Avoiding both groups had been testing her resolve to carry on until the end. The tension grew to the point Phoebe wondered whether her heart could actually keep up given how fast it beat at the time. If it were to grow any thicker, it would’ve crushed her. Everything depended on making it to that damned hill. Suffering a loss in the game she was forced to play and ultimately had been impossible to win might end up ruining her one last chance to escape a life of nothing but slavery.

In the end her choices dwindled to a bare minimum when the unexpected occurred. She focused on the many yet encountered a lone wolf near the cabin. The realization alone nearly stopped Phoebe dead in her tracks. She was holding her breath when he came forth as the petite blonde forgot to breathe only to be reminded that her lungs were in desperate need for oxygen after covering quite some ground once again.

Fortunately he hadn’t alerted the others on the spot. Shorter and likely lower with regards to rank within his pack, Phoebe had no doubt he might’ve wanted a slice of heaven for himself before handing her down to the two groups. Perhaps he wouldn’t even do that. Maybe he’d rather keep her for himself for a little while at least. After all he had to know a little more about masking her scent until he had his fill of her. Why give the rest anything when he had to deal with scraps the whole time?

Then again, these were assumptions and time was of the essence. In spite of his stature, running away would be futile and might lead to rash decisions along the way. One careless step and the others would have her surrounded in no time. His claws were anything but encouraging when it came to the idea of fighting him. She might’ve made it to that cabin after one or two lucky blows, but other than that Phoebe considered her chances to be quite small.

“I-I’ll do anything you want if you help me avoid the others.” Though the shapely young blonde was already backing up he had that much to think about when it came to sharing the woman before him. In truth she didn’t believe there’d be much he could do other than mask her scent with his own which might’ve been enough to fool them. Ultimately, however, she trusted there were no allies to be found out here. She had to make it back to that hill and it seemed farther than ever.

Any chance he’d help her out had been accompanied by the risk of betrayal. A mere slave had even less value than a shorter specimen of their own kind. As such, Phoebe chose to head to the cabin. Getting to the cabin would deny the other hunters their prized claim and keep them eager to bestow a fitting punishment unto the one who eluded them. She doubted getting to the hill had been feasible tonight, not unless the smaller warrior accepted her offer or he could be taken down before both other groups closed in on her position.

At least the discarded shirt bought her some time in that regard, but engaging the lone wolf right here, right now only made sense if he left her no other choice. If he managed to close the distance, Phoebe was bound to attack him out of desperation. It’d definitely offer a better chance to reach the hill if she did. Through victory against him his scent provided a decent mask for her scent which could allow her to slip past the other hunters with ease.

Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:37 am

The fact that he had been concealed here on the off chance she might make it this far had relayed to her that he wasn't picky. For the most part the others ignored her only whipped up into a fervor when unable to catch her last time … no it was not just that … others won the game but the captain would have that reward or the pack. She managed to escape both last time and thus this round had to be a punishment round, a change for them to redeem themselves and their pride, to take her …

But this one hadn't seemed goaded by pride. Driven by his own reward he had to be use to getting scraps if anything at all and this time he had opted to be first if his gamble had not worked out then he would be in the same state of affairs.

He did not howl out to the others either, more time to enjoy her before the others caught up. He came forward and while she backed away it wasn't in the expected flight response. When she spoke he paused. He had to be considering her words, he did not speak in return, he might not have been able to speak her language but he seemed to understand it or at the very least work out what were possibly her responses.

Then he came forward, slower, watching her closely. He had not delayed for long before pointing further into the forest when the howls went off. Not far from where he encountered her he slammed her back into the bark of a tree. Clawed hands shredding the last of her garments before hoisting her up by the hips.

His tongue already lapping away at at breast as if drinking water. She felt the flared tip of his member, by no means small but a long ways off from super large. It poked against her inner thigh, moved toward her sex.

He may have been vulnerable since she had an easier time of getting at his eyes now. She heard the howl of one of the groups nearby, the other had not moved. Clearly they had found the shirt or had been in that area by now.

It was just about then that that flared tip found her entrance the head rubbing against her as it moved slowly toward her entrance to better align itself there before it began to push itself in.

Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:25 pm

In the long run Phoebe had no chance on her own, perhaps not even in the short run. Slim as they were, she relied heavily on whatever chances a more composed approach offered when it came to the smaller specimen before her. Beyond the frightened shell, the young woman’s heart pounded against her chest each and every waking moment. There was no telling how things would go although he seemed to at least gather things weren’t as usual when his prospective prize didn’t take off straight away.

It was either take a chance with this one and possibly get enough time to make it to that hill afterwards or end up surrounded by prideful hunters no matter what. There was no need to argue about it in the back of her head. She took off with him first chance she got although it made her all the more vulnerable. Soon thereafter, Phoebe had to wonder whether he simply had no patience or knew what little distance they walked would be good enough to throw the others off.

Silk gloves certainly weren’t part of the equation once they moved far enough from where he first encountered her, the remnants of her attire being torn to bits whilst the petite nubile slave did her best to keep her voice down. She made no move against him as he sampled the softness of a small yet shapely breast, immediately infusing her throbbing peak with warmth as it hardened beneath his wiggling tongue.

Phoebe lowered her gaze, even let her eyelids flutter shut when the initial thrust allowed for her loins to flare up with that delicious fulfilling warmth. Hands fell to his shoulder, then drifted further back as the blonde escapee embraced him, blowing hot breaths over the furry creature. Sensuous athletic thighs swiftly followed by wrapping about him, more or less locking him in place the moment he aligned himself with the hot quivering treasure of her womanhood.

It oozed with warmth and the prospect of a good time though there definitely was some moisture there to help him along. Her nectar painted the swollen mushroom tip in her desires, the backed up need which tended to build up throughout the chase. It required immense effort to keep it down when the pressure on her nether lips grew only to give in as that unfamiliar girth invaded her clenching inner depths. She tossed her head back, gritting her teeth, only to come back down with a barely muffled whimper. Hopefully it’d all be worth it in the end although for the time being he had free reign over the woman in his grasp.

Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:07 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next