View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:04 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 New Flavors (for Phoebe) 

Post Re: New Flavors (for Phoebe)
She wisely looked away, not challenging him. As large and domineering as he was she had been restrained not because they feared what she could do physically she would eventually realize bu because they had no idea how she had escaped in the first place and had been cautious of that.

That had to be the reason. With her question she was questioned in return or more likely confirmation was being sought. “You're the one that had her mouth altered?” He probably knew but he jerked her head back with that painful hold allowing his pale eyes to gaze into her own.

There was no mistaking the blood lust contained within them. That gaze that dared her to contradict that statement, even answer truthfully or not at all. What was expected? Her mind wasn't allowed to process matters before he freed himself with his other hand.

That scepter of meat was enormous and she was yanked straight to it to do her thing. It was clear what she was to do. Yet as she worked she wasn't interrupted by the others at all. Either they were watching or going about their duties as her face was buried in his lap.

“Get to work!”

There were no commands given but they were implied. While she was limited to the use of her lips and tongue it was impossible to take all that in. For more than an hour she was made to do her thing. At times a hand at the back of her head urged her on faster or pulled her down over that mass far enough to trip her gag reflex.

Her knees were aching by the time he pulled her head back. Hands grabbed her from behind as a crew member lifted her up sitting her atop that spire. The captain gripped her hips as the crew member returned to what he was doing.

The scene was rehearsed without a word perhaps the captain signaled someone while she was preoccupied. That tip rubbed at her flower but it was clear that he wasn't attempting to spear into her straight away, teasing her sex just enough to gather some liquid for his benefit, clearly not hers.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:50 pm

In the end there was no choice at all. She had to rely on obedience for whatever mercy could be had here, but they probably weren't going to give her any regardless of her current behavior. The Captain drove fear into her core, his gaze drilling deep into her own until he put her blessings to good use.

“Ah!” Sinking into his crotch blessed her with his scent and that ever pulsating warmth which did the larger specimen more than enough justice. She breathed it, felt it pressed against her mouth, then cheek as her face slipped past at first, forced to bury itself into his lap. Yet the orders were clear without another hint on his part. This was punishment, and Phoebe would comply.

Saliva graced her lithe lush lips long before they even made contact. She hungered for it instinctively, the warm fluids pouring onto that majestic slab of man meat when stimulating hot breaths washed out over his cock. Soft ruby puckers danced over the molten tip, gently suckling on him with a lewd, wet slurping sound. Her tongue encircled his greedy phallus, getting a good taste and feel for his girth before dragging these deliciously wet lips further onto his immense shaft.

“Mmmf ..” She moaned with the first bob of her head, the friction against her tongue and lips causing the entirety of her mouth to infuse with an intense bubbly heat. Phoebe squeezed her eyes shut, unable to counter the pleasure being forced on her. The Captain would feel her tongue curl about him and tremble in this unnatural form of ecstasy, but if anything her work became more passionate by the second. What air was left within her mouth had been swallowed, enhancing the suction as her cheeks curved inward, their insides rubbing against the heated phallus as she took him in again and again.

Such endowments proved difficult to handle, even for her. She could only take this much of him without gagging or discomfort of being stretched so wide, but there was no limit to the pleasure either. She was dripping wet within minutes, her own body betraying her once more yet she wasn't allowed to stop.

She lost track how many times her body went over the edge, only that it did every once in a while. The world around her became a blur. Sometimes a few hazy silhouettes could be made out at the edges of her vision, but they hardly mattered to the pleasure drunken woman anymore. She indulged, feverishly consuming that deliciously juicy cock whilst every drop of precum was a blessing rolling down her throat into her stomach, teasing the farthest recesses of her mouth along the way.

“Uhhnn ..” A groan escaped trembling lips when she was peeled off that scepter. Drool flanked the corners of her mouth. She shuddered with the pleasure received from her actions. At least, Phoebe had time to collect a few quick breaths and forget about her aching knees when someone heaved her onto the Captain's lap, legs poised on his outer thighs whereas that monstrous ember teased her dripping depths. She let her gaze flicker downward, uncertain whether it'd be any easier to handle than the largest she had thus far.

However, Phoebe braced for discomfort, the pain of taking such a cruel beast without any control over pace or roughness. "Oh, please, don't be too rough!" She tended to beg a captor take her over these past few months in hopes of making it easier for her, but this time she couldn't, not with the Captain. Intimidating as he was, the same could be said for his manhood. She doubted it'd be pleasant if the Captain's eyes alone revealed how much he wished to make her life miserable.

Mon May 01, 2017 7:27 am

Her flushed features were unmistakeable and her arousal impossible to disguise. The captain did not rub against her slit for long clearly seeing that she was enjoying herself.

“So you enjoy being a whore?” The question may have been rhetorical. That scepter smeared in her juices and saliva lifted upwards as he held that tiny frame in place. Working the tip in was the hardest part but once that had been done it was easy for the rest of him to follow. Her pussy stretched to it's limits.

There seemed to be no end to that girth that filled her. Yet once it was in it wasn't all the way in incapable of such a feat or the captain deliberately held back to ensure that she was still alive when they reached the planet.

Held in place he leaned forward lapping a nipple with his broad tongue. There she had remained for a few seconds longer before it began that cock moving as he bounced her off his lap. He tried to go quickly but the tightness of her body about him made that task tougher, she was just too snug about him.

But he was strong enough to accomplish powerful upward thrusts that virtually threw her off of that mountain. If not for his hands that may have been the case. The longer they went at it the quicker it all became as she was loosened up just a tad more when it seemed to be impossible.

His stamina prevented anyone else from getting scraps. He devoured her completely. Pressing her into unconsciousness more than once. Fucking her throughout. Maybe she had not been out for long, that cock refusing to let her rest for long.

When he finished with her he pulled her from that mountain setting her back on the floor on her knees and giving her a good blast in the face. Bored with her or not she was incapable of seeing his expression unable to wipe that cum from her face.

But it was far from over. The captain got up moving behind her. A hand grasped the chains of her binders as he angled that wet cock against her back door. Taking her in the ass. When he had finished with her she was left there on the floor to sleep it off, a mere trophy for the others to see. There she remained until conscious again where the process was done all over again, then again. After the third time she had been hauled away back to the infirmary for treatment. This time the wolf was gone and the reptilian woman looked better, she didn't get a good look before being drawn into the adjacent room and strapped down to that table once more before being left with Kurgan who began her treatment with a shot that simulated a form of painkiller.

“I would ask how it''s going but I can see that. I have heard that our trip will be even longer now. Instead of going back to the planet we are going to Master Fafner.” One way or another this was going to be over soon it seemed.

Character Listing

Tue May 02, 2017 8:16 pm

((Sorry for the short response, I'll do better next time :oops:))

At least the Captain lacked the intention to kill her. She could hardly take all of him, but deep down she suspected he might've tried if there was no value to her existence anymore. Still, there was a lot of him to take. She endured no shortage of pleasure and discomfort, the sensation of being stretched to the limit a near constant in her current state. Time lost all meaning considering how Phoebe spent more time unconscious and fucked silly than actually aware, the only movements rippling through her body the ones produced by whatever force accompanied every surge of his unyielding pelvis.

Phoebe's tongue lolled out of her mouth. Shallow breaths fed her whatever oxygen had been available once he was through with her. Semen drooled across her features like molten ice cream which allowed the previous blockage over her eyes to diminish some, enough for her to lay eyes on the infirmary as she was taken back to a private room.

It hurt when they strapped her down, more so in the rear than anywhere else. Not that she had any say on the matter. Her muscles felt numb, either unwilling or unable to obey her commands after everything she was put through. She doubted anything short of sheer force would allow her to sit or walk normally for the next few hours to come, perhaps even days, but thankfully there were strong specimens around to take care of all that.

She was far too out of it to even feel the injection until her aching body and mind had recovered just enough to register the pain, only to feel it fade from her shortly after. Weary eyes gazed upon the doctor, her dulled senses barely responding to his words though a reaction was certainly there.

Sadly, there was no way for her to sit yet her muscles twitched as though Phoebe tried rising up in order to end up face to face with the white wolf. “Kurgan ..” She swallowed hard, her voice frail and breathless at first as if speaking proved a bit more challenging than anticipated, her continued cries and oral abuse forcing her to take a moment to collect herself as these fatigued yellow green eyes rest on his. “If you were in my place, wouldn't you have tried to escape?”

Sat May 06, 2017 8:16 pm

“I do not fault you for the attempt. My position would hardly be better than yours if I did not possess medical knowledge. As you have discovered the others are uninterested in honing those particular skills.”

He moved along side her, probing injuries and treating some with salves. “We are in no hurry now that the captain has revealed the detour so your torment will persist a bit longer. You are more in need of escape before we reach our destination but there is little that can be done while on board this vessel.

“Damaging it will slow in down but you won't have a second chance at that. Your ship is being towed along so it's all but impossible to access any way. In other news I can get you respite for a day, maybe two. The others lack knowledge about your kind other that what is necessary.

“We won't be needing these.”

He undid her straps. “But you cannot leave medical, else, well it would be bad. Very bad for the three of us.” He hooked his thumb in the direction of the adjacent room indicating the reptilian woman.

“She's stable as far as I can tell. I have encountered nothing like her before and the others think she's unnatural. She has an odd scent about her and I can match her with no known species that I have encountered before. Granted my medical work pushes me to be familiar with my own kind and humans mostly with a fair bit of knowledge with near humans”

He offered her up another chocolate, this one he would stick back in his pocket if she didn't take it.

Character Listing

Mon May 08, 2017 3:29 am

Slipping out of the straps served as a reminder that suffering through hours of unwanted sexual attention rendered her muscles nothing more than aching heaps of mush despite his best efforts to ease the strain on them. She groaned upon getting up just a bit to achieve a more comfortable posture, raising her head to gaze upon Kurgan who offered her another sweet of some description.

She took it for once, if only to consider eating it as there was the constantly lingering taste of seed tormenting her senses, along with everything else that was done to her. In the end Phoebe chose to indulge, gently swirling her tongue around the sweet chocolate pebble as it melted beneath the warmth of her mouth. Surge upon surge of pleasure permeated her senses, a fountain of carnal heat fusing with her consciousness as pure bliss poured into her core with each feverish lick.

Flushed cheeks conveyed her current state well enough, but Phoebe tried to drown these sensations all the same. She pressed her thighs together with what little strength her body could muster in hopes of hiding at least some evidence of her growing arousal though these stiffening peaks upon her petite chest gave it away more than clearly.

Though the mention of her companion's origins had her glance over to the other room for a moment. “She was created by some twisted mind. The girl used to be no more than a lizard. No, I'm not kidding.” She stated plainly, exhaustion tearing away at her senses as every word set her mouth ablaze with the same vile pleasure she'd endured for so long. “I've been trapped with her on that asteroid for days. Took care of her wounds and all that, had some time to read her creator's logs among other things. At least when I killed him, she finally had some peace of mind.”

She let that statement linger for a moment, her head slumping back against the bed as staying upright had been nothing short of challenging even now. “If they come for her at any point, I'd rather they take me again. She's been through enough as it is though that doesn't really matter now.”

Getting caught was bad, heading back to Fafner far worse than that. She was fucked, Phoebe realized that much. She lacked the means to return to her ship which was being towed along, let alone weapons or paths around the other wolves to move around this vessel in other ways. There was nothing to look forward to other than extended stays in medical only to be ravished again and again until the final punishment was bound to come from the Master himself.

Stealing another glance at Kurgan, she couldn't help but feel sorry for him as well. His skills were useful to other injured slaves, women which might have to endure their suffering without him unless Fafner could be bothered to seek a replacement. There was the matter of abandoning these unfortunate lives to their fate without proper medical aid, but at the same time she had no one else to depend on. That is, she was still getting to the point of making her desire to leave with him known.

At least Phoebe considered making one step in the right direction as they were alone, far from any prying ears. “You were right, you know. Someone helped me escape. It was nothing more than a chance encounter, really. I don't deserve credit for anything. Just pure, dumb luck got me away from that planet.”

“The one who helped me is very similar to Master Fafner. He sent me to retrieve the scepter you were asking about. In exchange for its return, he would grant me freedom.” Though being freed was quite an incentive to do the opposite, there was always the node and the thought of running away from not one powerful telepath, but two at the same time. She doubted Aegir would bother chasing her, but she'd rather not anger him given how easily these creatures subdued her in the first place. “If Fafner discovers what I've really been up to, and whom I have to thank for getting away in the first place, I cannot imagine what he'll do to me even if he seeks the scepter as much as my savior does.”

“I won't leave medical for your sake .. and hers. You have my word.” She bared her teeth with a mild smile at that. “You've been good to me. For what it's worth, you have my thanks as well. If I cannot escape this time, I doubt we'll be speaking like this again anytime soon.”

Fri May 12, 2017 6:19 pm

“That's some remarkable work,” Kurgan didn't even comprehend how that was possible or what went into the process. In any case she was safe, at least for now and he told her that. “She doesn't smell right, not natural, so the others will stay away from her unless commanded to interact with hr.”

He noted the effects of her arousal even now after what she had been through. He had not gotten to analyze all of the characteristics of her altered mouth but it was clear that it had something to do with the matter.

He did get out a hospital gown for her to wear for the time being. Hearing that her aid in her escape had been another of these creatures. He rubbed his chin and considered. ”It shouldn't be a surprise that there are others but I have sen no others throughout my time and only got a crude understanding of Master Fafner, least anything happen that needed my skills.

“Dumb luck counts for something. If he desires that stone I showed you earlier there may be some chance that you will have an opportunity, that depends on how badly he wants the stone. If Master Fafner would be interested in it then he may attempt to thwart it from getting to him. I don't know how valuable it is, could be easier to get it back at some point in the future.

“I wouldn't count on assistance but it is within the realm of possibility. Best odds are at a point where we are still navigating the asteroid field. Towing you vessel and dealing with the hazards here has slowed us considerably.”

That was a bit of information, they were still in that asteroid field and not in hyperspace yet. It was clear that the captain was in no hurry and there was no need for him to risk his ship either. It still didn't do her much good since she couldn't get to the other vessel through ordinary means and would need some daring and resources of considerable worth to get there. A space walk from this ship to the other if she had the proper gear might be possible if they had cables attached to her ship but impossible if they were just using tractor beams.

It was a small bit of information that Kurgan may not even intended on revealing, or perhaps he had so she could consider it.

“The best chance for escape would be when we reach our destination before you are transferred to Master Fafner. It is likely that you would be here. I can't help it if the guards didn't properly secure your restraints or they were faulty in some way.”

That time it seemed clearer that he would assist her even if a little. “Escape I not probable but not impossible. What will they do if you try? Kill you?” He emphasized that seeing what was in store for her at the conclusion of all this. The crew was suppose to keep her alive until then but would they?

“Your welcome. I wish there was more I could do. If the arousal gets too bad I can attempt sedatives. You are free to speak to your colleague, she is awake or at least was the last time I checked on her.”

Character Listing

Sat May 13, 2017 10:12 pm

She offered her gratitude for the hospital gown he provided, not that Phoebe had much else to give at the time. Any other man might've left her pinned to the bed, uncaring as to the nature of her fate hence having him around was a real blessing. The coming days were bound to be more comfortable provided he managed to keep her here, but there was no doubt the Captain would take her for a joy ride sooner or later.

Kurgan would've made her laugh if not for the fact death seemed to be a viable outcome of either staying or trying to escape. The others may very well bring her close to that point, far enough away from the point of no return to have the white wolf fix her up again. She didn't look forward to finding out.

A hand covered her mouth once the chocolate had been sampled thoroughly, her voice on the verge of turning to no more than delighted whimpers. “If it gets any worse, I'll get back to you on that.” She uttered beneath her breath, eyes cast off to the side and over into the other room when it became clear how close she was to succumbing to her lust.

Suffering these effects permanently certainly eroded her resolve in more ways than one, but dragging her shuddering tongue against the very inside of her cheeks tended to offer relief eventually. After all, there was nothing keeping her from sending herself over the edge by doing this. It took time, more than she was comfortable with as moans would soon emerge to reflect her current state, but for the moment Phoebe chose to endure without tending to these needs. Not to mention, she didn't think too highly of a needle puncturing her tongue before her inner eye.

She had a lot to consider and two days with clear, focused thoughts at most. At least for the moment that'd be enough. Forcing herself back into an upright posture, Phoebe groaned upon placing one foot on the ground, then the other as she struggled to stand on her own.

“I'll go and speak with her for a while, if you don't mind.” Pointing to other room with a free hand, the person in question was obvious. With any luck she'd be awake and willing to talk some. Phoebe was anxious to find out how she was doing. The former agent realized the other woman must've been through a lot when they got separated. Whether their attackers beat her up or ravished her despite this unnatural smell Kurgan mentioned before, Phoebe didn't know, only that she was unconscious when they brought her to the Captain.

Sun May 14, 2017 11:25 am

Kurgan nodded as she indicated the adjoining room. “Perhaps there is something else I could do ..” He rubbed his chin, thinking over the matter but not saying much else allowing her to depart.

Her companion was present and she noted a few other beds here along with medical equipment. There was no one else down here, the injured wolf not having been injured too badly it seemed. She could see some drugs her in a locked cabinet and other medical tools along with a sink, rubber gloves and the like. From her best guess the ship was well stocked.

It lacked a medical droid that had all the expertise of a doctor that was programmed to deal with an abundance of conditions and problems but seeing that there was an actual doctor aboard a droid was unnecessary for the most part, if something happened to the doctor, well …

But that was a risk with any ship that had an organic doctor. A droid may have been kept in storage for such an occasion and most likely was not seeing Kurgan as one that left the planet much.

Restrained with simple straps on her wrists she saw that her companion looked much better. The bulk of her wounds had been on her back so it had been tough to say. If she had been beaten after being found Kurgan did a marvelous job in patching her up.

On a stand nearby had been the remnants of a meal that had been fed to her. The woman watched her approach. “These were the people that were suppose to pick us up?” She seemed uncertain about the question. “How are they treating you?”

Character Listing

Mon May 15, 2017 3:04 am

Out of all things in the room that weren't her companion, the food certainly aroused her attention. She had a distant craving for actual food, but even with a more pressing appetite Phoebe couldn't take any more. Seconds became minutes and whatever else beyond that when the Captain fucked her brains out, a diet of nothing but hot sticky seed filling her stomach whole.

She had yet to digest it entirely and dismissed the thought in favor of keeping a clear head despite her growing arousal. At least the reptilian woman seemed to be holding up. Secured with simple straps, but alive and well. She was taken care of and treated with due care which encouraged the corners of her lips to crease into a smile.

Perhaps the crew ignored her, but that alone was preferable to receiving their attention. Phoebe had the one to endure, but he happened to be the worst of the pack so far. She could only hope the woman wouldn't catch on to how bad their current situation really was.

“Poorly.” Phoebe noted upon gently sinking down onto the edge of her bed, pretending not to be at the limit of her strength as muscles ached and pleaded for more time to recover. She gazed down upon the scaly beauty with a smile, a hand of hers gingerly sweeping over the back of the woman's. “Don't worry about me. I'll be fine.” Soft words were uttered beneath her breath as her gaze darted off to the side for a moment.

“Something went wrong back there. My friend didn't get to us in time. These are bad people. They aren't the ones who were supposed to pick us up.” She regarded the body before her. There were some questions on her mind as to how intense her injuries were, if there were any at all and how Kurgan fixed them up, but in any case she seemed to have dealt with the white wolf already. “At least the doctor's nice.” She added with a smile. In a way it was strange, how she didn't have a name yet others around her were introduced by theirs from time to time. If they made it out of here, they'd have to talk about her lack of a proper name. “His name is Kurgan. You won't have to worry about him causing you harm while you're here.”

A thumb traced the back of her hand, not that her fellow captive could move much or could be given more in the realm of reassuring gestures. Phoebe let out a sigh as she continued on, just barely keeping herself from biting down on her erotically tingling tongue. “I know this isn't pleasant, but we're going to be here for a while. The other people don't appear to be interested in you, which is a good thing. You'll be safe here, at least for some time.”

There was no need to trouble her thoughts, not when they were still far from completing their journey and an uncertain future left quite a few possibilities. If only for her sake, Phoebe wouldn't bring up what happened to her or what might happen to them from now on, not unless there was no other choice considering they may fail and be trapped with Fafner's servants for the rest of their miserable lives. For the time being, Phoebe didn't care to indulge her in the truth. “So, how are you doing? Did they hurt you when they found us?”

Tue May 16, 2017 12:23 pm

If there was any concern at others having a name while she still lacked one she had not shown it. Perhaps she had gone so long without one that she had not imagined having one. She seemed not to notice her strength waning.

“Not our ride,” she had to form that phrase slowly, the concept new to her and she had to consider the meaning behind those words judging if they fit.

She did show concern over her condition despite telling her not to worry about it but she said nothing about the matter.

“Kurgan ..” she mulled over the matter. “He is different then the others.” Color and size were rather clear to anyone with eyes. “Yes, he is nice.” She went quiet with the mention of being here for a while longer. She was not much help not knowing much more than basic concepts as far as tech went.

“But how safe will you be?” She considered that for a moment. “I was not harmed when they fond me. They sent others to get some sort of metal box. When they took me out I was here. They strapped me to the bed and Kurgan treated me a few times.”

She was able to remain in the infirmary for the remainder of the day with no problem. Food and rest had been provided to her but she knew it wouldn't last. A day and a half was all the respite he was given before guards hauled her back off to the bridge.

Her gown was soon in ruins as she was worn out by that vicious rod for what seemed like an eternity but in reality must have been one rather exhausting day.

Cast aside to lay on the deck of the ship. Used whenever he felt the need and used often. She was kept in binders while here least she try to get into something while no one was paying attention to her during these brief periods.

Her body was thoroughly used but before breaking again she was brought to the infirmary. She would have even less time to recover. Matters were going to get even more intense. The more time that passed the closer they got to their destination and the less time they had to punish her.

Again she was strapped down to a table until Kurgan finished treating her. Again he offered her a piece of candy holding it out to her. “Next time it will be worse. With any luck it will be the final time. We have cleared the asteroid field from what I've gathered. Without all the hazards in it it shouldn't be long before we reach our destination now. The captain can always milk it but can only milk it so much.”

Character Listing

Wed May 17, 2017 9:37 am

“As long as we're on the ship, there's nothing to worry about.” Slivers of uncertainty escorted her thoughts on the matter. At least they spared her life. They were given orders, no doubt, and she didn't take Fafner for someone who cared for those willing to break them. “I'm not sure what happens when we land, but that doesn't matter now. All I care about is that you're safe.”

Inevitably, Phoebe had to endure more of the same strenuous activities forced upon her the day before. She had some rest, but considering what awaited her further down the line, it was never quite enough. Soon, her mind drowned out anything but that thick, throbbing girth spearing into her, the moans and squeals an ever commencing symphony of rapture to grace everyone's ears. She got betrayed by her own body over and over again, until there was nothing left.

Swollen breasts ached whether they were seen to or not, their smaller stature less alluring to them than larger ones yet these perky teats were a precious sight nonetheless. She had a lot to give, more with each shallow breath heaved forth amongst an unending tide of vigorous thrusts. She was out of it more often than not, barely even comprehending anything other than footsteps as drool escaped the corners of her lips.

Somewhere down the line, Phoebe wanted to die. Sensory overload caused her body to writhe and convulse around his adamant girth, each orgasm driving her further toward nothing but madness. It didn't feel good anymore, not all the time. She dealt with too much too quickly, her mind begging for a moment of reprieve whilst her body tingled all over with another imminent orgasm breaking down whatever semblance of coherent thought she could muster at that point in time.

Heat infused her every cell by the time Phoebe found herself back with Kurgan. Abused inner muscles shook and quivered around nothing, feeling both empty yet incredibly delicate from receiving such supreme measures of attention. She looked a mess and had trouble focusing on the offered candy at first, indicating her current mental state.

She didn't eat it. She didn't even bother trying to take it when he spoke of their current journey. “Worse .. luck .. the final time.” Phoebe feigned a soft laugh, but one could hear the desperation within it. Deep down, she could come up with nothing else to express herself when Phoebe graced him with a glance, the tears in her eyes ever more apparent by the second. “And for what? What's the fucking point?”

Anger drowned her sorrow, but there was only so much it could wash away as shimmering tears continued to well up within her eyes. “There's nothing I can do. To be perfectly honest, I don't know what I could do even if I had a chance to explore the ship. She and I will end up dead or become slaves like before and you're just as screwed if I try anything stupid during the flight!”

She wanted to scream but lacked the energy, her hand unable to clench into a fist as she continued to lay on the hospital bed, either unwilling or incapable of moving much. “I've been trying to think of something, anything to get out of here .. even when we finally touch solid ground again .. but I've seen no other parts of the ship. It seems hopeless.”

Thu May 18, 2017 2:07 pm

The candy was placed back in his pocket. Kurgan listened to her and nodded slowly empathizing with her situation. “It is a difficult situation. You'll be dependent on Master Fafner's mercy. I do not see him as killing you straight away but I do not think you'll have the luxury of another escape attempt.

“All in all he may keep you alive until he bores of torturing you on a daily basis. And your companion I am uncertain of. There is a greater chance that she could escape since their dealing with you and the others have chosen to ignore her. She was taken more or less because she was there. I doubt they would even make an effort to recapture her unless the Master says so. Let's clean you up.”

He did so sponging her off, treating her with various salves and injections meant to dull pain and promote healing. Once done he had unstrapped her again, the same conditions applied where she was free to move about the infirmary. Another gown was given to her but would likely met the fate as the other.

“It is too late to contact anyone for a rescue ...” He seemed to be speaking out loud considering that point for a moment before moving to one of the computers bringing up star charts. It was the sector of space that they were in. What he was searching for she did not know.

“There is no chance that an ADD vessel would be out here. Just local law enforcement to thwart smuggling. Slavery isn't illegal in this sector ...”

He let that sink in for a moment speaking through the problem out loud. Rubbing his chin as he glanced toward her, studied her and seemed to be thinking about something. “But kidnapping is. You are not collared yet or branded unless we count that tongue of yours. Nor is your companion. Your ship is being towed so you could be held with the others under suspicious elements until they work out everything. There is some record of your purchase bu I doubt it is here and t will take some time to get the documents proving that.

“Will a few days help? And if so what is a good situation that the distress beacon would be activated? The others are not into tech outside of maintaining weapons and some of the basics. It is a huge gamble, a merchant could respond and even if authorities do finding you on board is slim since they wouldn't be looking for you but it is a mall chance better than no chance.”

Character Listing

Thu May 18, 2017 11:48 pm

Several emotions ran wild within Phoebe's consciousness, now there seemed to be no escaping any of it. She was broken before, enslaved and altered, then forced to serve some of the most vile patrons imaginable, all without ever considering freedom again. When there was a chance to be free again for the first time in months, she failed to complete the final step. It tore away at her sanity far more than the thought of getting ravished again, the notion that she could've gotten away only to have this once in a lifetime opportunity taken away.

If there was no chance of getting away again, she might as well be dead. All this pleasure meant nothing compared to three, maybe four days with the scaly woman. They were trapped on that damned rock, but alive and free to do what they pleased. Fafner wasn't even going to grant her pleasure anymore, not in that way. Phoebe ran and would be punished for her actions though he may be pleased to find the stone in the Captain's possession.

She was out of it and on the verge of crying out of both anger and sorrow. Not another word passed her lips while Kurgan performed his duties, fixing her up in various ways before handing her a hospital gown, a piece of clothing to be ruined given what was bound to happen again before long.

"You .. You think there's still a chance?" A weary hand reached up to rub her tears into a sleeve. Her whimpered, staggered breaths finally calmed down some when he spoke. She had been cleaned albeit miserable at the time, but at least no longer hopelessly lost when there was something on his mind which might offer another shot out of this mess.

“Anything will help.” She got up into a sitting position, the strain on her muscles visible as she grit her teeth at the effort. The Captain was taking a lot out of her, more each time as her strength had been sapped little by little. A recovery didn't change that by much.

”A few days are more than enough for a shot at freedom.” She nodded to herself and sniffled back tears when her gaze darted across the ground. “Still, I know nothing about this sector. I'm assuming the fact we just cleared an asteroid field means there won't be all that many people around the area. I don't know about the beacon either. I suppose the sooner anyone can respond to it, the better.”

“I'm uncertain as to how it'll go if we're even found on time. I don't know if these people will bother with a kidnapped agent. Humans aren't considered more than slaves by most alien species I've encountered as of late.” Dealing with patrons in brothels and the like, then Fafner and the wolves, she doubted it was solely due to her position but rather her species as a whole. With any luck the local alien races were bound to be more forthcoming.

In the end, however, her teary eyes settled back upon his with a doubtful expression. She realized he may be offered to help her, but Phoebe wanted him to say it. “But, how do I accomplish all that? I'm not free to do anything, let alone move about the ship.”

Accessing at least some of her ship's systems from a distance through remote access shouldn't be too challenging. There was the matter of activating the distress beacon though Kurgan may have something for that in mind. She wasn't familiar with the ship all that much. All she ever saw were hallways, the medical bay and parts of the bridge, at least until she lost consciousness again.

Sat May 20, 2017 12:30 pm

“There is always hope until one gives up on it.” It was a self fulfilling thing in many ways once one ceased believing that they had a chance they had none. In many ways he had given up accepting his position but not out of any simple reason such as it being easier or afraid of change.

After regarding the star charts he had even less knowledge about this sector than she seeing that he had rarely traveled. Given the turn over rate in slaves and that the vast majority had been human he could see her point. While he knew there were sectors were slavery was outlawed they were not far from their planet, at least using a galactic scale of measurement.

He had kept informed as to where they were and where they were going. He took all this in then responded to her statement. He did know that some things could be accessed remotely such as the star charts he had just pulled up but did not possess a great understanding of such things.

“I can move about freely. Unless it has something to do with medical you'll have to walk me through it. Outside of some minor jury rigged repairs anything too extensive will cause the others to activate the beacon on their own provided it is something important that can't be held off. Navigation, life support, shields to protect against the tiniest of space debris, that sort of thing.”

Through the computer she should be capable of accessing other ship systems here, nothing to important but files maybe even blue prints of the ship, anything not really protected or governed by it's own security.

Character Listing

Sat May 20, 2017 3:58 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next