View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:17 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Delicate Instruments 

Post Delicate Instruments
The hallways looked peculiarly unfamiliar to Natsuki Saikaas she flounced and occasionally skipped across the tiles in her new faux uniform of daffodil-white silk and mauve brocade. The pale gold pinstripes texturing her blouse felt delicately satisfying beneath her fingertips as she smoothed them down her shapely bosom and midriff. Weighty satin pleats rippled, fanning her thighs whenever her skirt flared from her exuberant motions. There was no mistaking her uniform for one of Shokushu's, by intent. Natsuki Saika liked to stand out, often even while she was posing as an ordinary girl. But she felt more out of her element than usual. It had been more than a semester since she'd strolled around campus hunting for girls to accost, which had a lot to do with the modest stable of women she'd accrued during previous outings that she could reliably impose upon.

It wouldn't do it fall into comfortable habits, Natsuki cheerfully chided herself. How dreary that would be! What could compare to a fresh female face watching her with gorgeous anxiety? Natsuki came to a stop suddenly in the midst of a hall and tittered. She just had to sink her cock into someone new. Who though? She wasn't quite in the mood to go invading dorm rooms yet. She hoped she'd discover some signature soon from some out-of-the-ordinary girl whom she could dally with.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:45 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Delicate Instruments
Gardenia would be in the empty music class room ready to practice her flute. Slowly raiseing the instrument to her lips she would begin to play a hauntingly sweet melody that normally relaxs those who hear it.Her tight uniform showing the full swell of her breasts and the sway of her well formed hips. Her shapely legs holding her up while her lush lips would blow the air into her presious tool of music. not realizing she is summoning danger she is engrossed in her song.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:56 am

The lilting song emanated throughout the adjoining hallway like a perfume. It drifted, hanging in the air with a nearly palpable presence, so that when Natsuki entered the corridor she stopped instantly as if halted by a barricade. For awhile she stood in place to bask in the soothing flute sounds. She felt herself rising as if she were riding a hot air balloon. In a moment she realized she was standing on tiptoe. Natsuki put a hand to her breast to quell the resonant thrumming that the sweet melody had instilled there. What a wondrous strain!

Natsuki plucked her silken, gossamer pink thigh-highs and trotted out in search of the music's source. It was so fascinating to her that she ceased her usual silent narration and simply let her feet move her. Soon the music swelled, not truly loud but much more voluminous, and she knew she was close by. There was a door in front of her, neglectfully left an inch open. Natsuki pressed on it, barely feeling the obstacle as she waited patiently to see what was on the other side. What she saw inside the room was an utter delight.

Gardenia had her eyes closed as she played on her flute. Her hair was a flossy masterwork of gentle champagne pink. Her face was composed, transported with mild delight while her fingers gingerly moved along the silvered tube of her instrument. Further pink brightened her cheekbones, a natural flush to which Natsuki responded with a giddy blush of her own. Oh, and those bell-like hips! So expansive, as if built to embrace. Such a wholesomely full bosom, as if to cradle an admiring cheek! Natsuki could scarcely contain the urge to clap in her glee, but the music helped her to remain sedately silent as she watched. All the while she felt her clit twitching beneath her embroidered panties, as well as a firmer, harder twitching deeper inside herself from her phallus wanting to burst into the open.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:15 am
Profile YIM

Gardenia would pause to take a breath sweat gently falling from her brow from the concentration her thighs trembling gently from standing in the same spot for so long. When she would reach for her bottle she would notice the other girl."O-Oh hello im gardinia nice to meet you Im kinda new here."She would take a swig from her bottle and wip her brow unwittingly leaveing her large chest open for grabbing.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:27 am

"I know! You'd have to be. I'd have remembered!" Natsuki enthused. Only then did she raise her hands to clap. "Gardenia..." she said next, pronouncing each syllable of the girl's name separately, as if savoring individual chocolates. Once more her eyes dipped and rose so her gaze could take in the totality of Gardenia's fabulous figure. Lately Natsuki had been consorting with daintier women with more reserved proportions. Gardenia was a sumptuous departure from such women, a lavish and demure hourglass. An hourglass full with sensual, decadent futures, Natsuki promised herself.

"Well my talented debutante, my name is Natsuki. Natsuki Saika." Natsuki sashayed closer, her stare smoldering, and touched Gardenia on the arm. The touch was persistent. "Oh, I'm not sure I can wait..." Natsuki admitted sheepishly. She chewed her lip. "Say...what do you think of my outfit?"

Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:39 am
Profile YIM

Gardenia would blush seieng how the other girl was all but ravaging her with her eyes her cheeks bright pink and her nipples perking under her top."U-Um its nice to meet you to I d-dont know many here yet."She would blush more at the touch to her arm then hears her question."U-UM i-it seems kinda um tight on you and i-it dosnt seem much like a normal one b-but it is cute i guess."She would blush hotly.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:48 am

Natsuki quickly hide her smile behind the fingers of her free hand and gave vent to a suppressed squeal. Gardenia liked her outfit! She was such a sweetheart, but there was more to her compliment than that, Natsuki noticed. That blush of hers would be bright even at midnight. Not to mention...Natsuki rested her attention on the readily apparent swellings pushing to the surface through Gardenia's bra. Her tongue went to the roof of her mouth as she imagined how voluptuous Gardenia's nipples must be to be so visible. Natsuki's own small nipples were stiffening soon.

"Yes, I can see you like it very much." Natsuki giggled. She stepped back to pose for the woman, bending a knee to display her black penny loafers. Sunlight from the venetian blinds shimmered over the vertical pinstripes of her blouse, which was indeed tight, revealing the shape of her torso like a contour map. "Well go ahead and take a look. My thanks for such lovely music. Where did you learn to handle such...delicate instruments?"

Before she could muster an answer Natsuki was extruding her own "delicate instrument" from beneath her skirt. Her cock, silent as a snake, was emerging around her clitoris, the little nub swallowed in the eye at the head of her glans, then there was a ferocious surge of sleek, muscular shaft surrounded in a sheath of feminine tenderness. Natsuki jerked her head back and her hips forward, driving the dripping, steaming organ forward in an impromptu demonstration. It was an immensity compared to a human penis, closer in size to a club or a daikon turnip. Snowy semen was already welling out of the tip, tablespoon after tablespoon in the rhythm of Natsuki's heartbeat. The smell of it was intense, like a wild animal.

Tentacles were crawling into view all through the room at the same time. They pushed ceiling panels askew as they twined down from above like slick streamers, and wound in spirals from beneath Gardenia's chair. She felt them curl around her ankles with tight, powerful grips. Natsuki smiled, showing for the first time her sharp canine teeth as she walked to the door and drew a key from a chain around her neck. She locked the door with a murmuring chuckle, then began to smear her cum across her girthy cock as she stalked toward Gardenia.

"I really hope you like girls Gardenia. I like you a whole lot." Natsuki said huskily. One last step carried her close enough to touch, and she shoved her slim, manicured fingers across Gardenia's skirt, then dug upward, hooking her sex without minding that her panties were still in the way. "If you want to try something you shouldn't wait. Because in about five seconds...I'm going to start loosening you up."

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:06 am
Profile YIM

"w-what are you?"gardinia would ek seeing the cock appear and the tentacles as she would back up looking about to panic when they would grab her by the ankles causeing her to fall on her chair then she would trip over again onto the floor. She would look at the girl hearing her or it ask the question."P-Please d-dont hurt m-me Im still a virgin."

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:36 am

Natsuki gasped happily. "Eee hee hee! A virgin!? Of course you would be!" Her tentacles continued to slither on the carpet to pull on Gardenia's legs, doing their best to prevent her from kicking free. Natsuki had found her shocked clumsiness incredibly endearing, which showed by the way she beamed at her as she stood over her, dripping stretching strands of cum like hot taffy onto Gardenia's clothes.

Usually she liked to tease her victims, to flirt and caress them before she ravished them sore. Usually, but not always. It was going to be wonderful taking what she wanted from Gardenia without delay. Her screams, her moans, her virginity. Natsuki dissolved into joyous laughter and her cock spat onto Gardenia's hair. "I'm not going to hurt you pet. No no, I'm going to make passionate love to you."

Without wasting further time Natsuki spun and dropped down to straddle the student. Her bottom plopped onto Gardenia's, wedging her cock in between the girl's plush buttocks. With a flick she snapped the waistband on Gardenia's panties and tugged the ragged ribbon free. Then she flipped up the girl's skirt and sank rigid fingers into her victim's yielding quim, grinding her cock into her flesh. She waited for Gardenia's exclamations to betray at least a note of pleasure. As soon as her pussy was ready Gardenia felt squirming tentacle tips replace Natsuki's fingers. They spread their slime for a good minute, but not longer. "Get ready." Natsuki said definitively. At once the wide and turgid head of her cock was squished over Gardenia's labia. Natsuki took a double handful of Gardenia's hair, like reins, and used that grip along with the strength of her tentacle nest to ram herself forward intensely, over and over. It didn't matter if it took a dozen thrusts to sink her member half an inch into Gardenia. They had all day and all night ahead of them.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:53 am
Profile YIM

Gardenia would gasp seeing the girl growing a cock then hearing her words she'd panic trying to fight free but would fail never being a fighter. She would gasp feeling her panties being removed and her skirt lifted she would try to reach to cover her womanhood but only forcing herself into easyer position for penetration. Her eyes would grip shut as she would squeal feeling those fingers going into her virgin cunt then pull out for the tentacles to lube her up. Upon hearing her words she would scream for help then go wide eyed screaming instead in pain as her virginity is torn.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:24 am

"Shhh shhh shhh, it's alrighty my pet, it only hurts for a moment." Natsuki promised. Yes, she thought, it only hurts a moment, but thanks to my invigorating semen your precious hymen will grow back every time. It will always hurt for that first thrust. Knowing that made Natsuki grin joyously. It was wonderful to rob a naïve young damsel's purity over and over again. She hissed and released a guttural sigh of satisfaction upon feeling Gardenia's delicate quim expand around the head of her cock. It was so tight that it suckled on her phallus when she moved, slurping noisily.

Natsuki pushed and pushed, managing to shove almost a quarter of her immense organ into Gardenia's reluctantly yielding snatch. As if she were a pillow, Natsuki lied down on top of the woman so as to ride her body while she struggled. Gardenia's warmth soaked into Natsuki's dainty body.

"Relax lovely. It is going to feel fantastic for you soon Gardenia." Natsuki whispered.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:42 am
Profile YIM

Gardenia would gulp for breath between sobs as her body opens wide to take the large ccok into her newly opend snatch. Her back would instinctivly arch as inch after inch inters her. Her sobs would slowly become moans as her body would betray her growing pleassure as her tits would swing below her.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:50 am

Natsuki crooned in reply to her victim's weeping in a bid to comfort her, although her pert derriere continued to clench as she drove her cock incrementally deeper. She was almost halfway inside now, enough to fill an ordinary girl to her limits. Natsuki adored the sensation of plush flesh stretching thinly around her giant member, and wondered if she would soon encounter the end of Gardenia's pussy. Would she have to squeeze Gardenia's womb flat when she thrust, or would it turn out that the voluptuous girl had a hungry enough sex to swallow her cock whole?

"I can hear you starting to like it." Natsuki observed teasingly. "Let me make it better for you."

Instead of thrusting deeper Natsuki started to gyrate her hips, stirring Gardenia inside with her huge, blunt rod. Meanwhile her lips crept along the side of Gardenia's neck. Tentacles slithered beneath Gardenia in order to wrap around her tremendous tits in a spiraling grip and commenced rhythmically groping her. The tips developed delicate fronds and hard kernels before beginning to rub and slap at Gardenia's turgid nipples with an erotic care that only another woman could match. Lastly, further tentacles began winding around Gardenia's legs, both to hold them open, but also to massage her thighs and calves as their pointed tips flickered wetly against her clit.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:02 am
Profile YIM

Gardenia would whimper saying shes to big it hurts as you hit the opening to her womb not haveing a big tunnel.She would hope the other tperson could at least adjust her size to be more normal size. Gardenia would claw the floor as her insides would grip and spasm wildly at the stirring her up makeing her grow wet and unfortunitly very turned on.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:07 am

"Oh! You do like that! Well well, why don't I give you my best?" Natsuki playfully commented. Then she wound her hands one more time in Gardenia's gorgeous rose colored hair. She'd need plenty of leverage.

As the tentacles kept up fondling Gardenia's sensitive points, Natsuki concentrated on stirring Gardenia inside. She made sure to rub her velvety cockhead everywhere, paying attention to Gardenia's voice so as to discover the spots that inflamed her passion the most. Every woman had certain motions that delighted them beyond others, and special spots deep inside that were like buttons for building an orgasm. A generous lover makes sure to satisfy her partner first, so Natsuki intended to bring Gardenia to climax more than once before she filled her with her viscous love.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:30 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next