View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Working Out, Working Hard (Diva) 

Post Working Out, Working Hard (Diva)
With Alexandra's recent enslavement, her morale was fading quickly. The ADD put the recovering agent on a strict schedule of recreational activities to help keep the woman fit for duty and hopefully keep her mind off of her previous failings. Most agents were out in the field, so the Directorate saw no reason not to have the agent take advantage of the unused recreation rooms.

The red haired agent was still restricted on the amount of doses of serum she received per day. The serum was the only thing helping the woman endure the withdrawal symptoms of Goro's addicting musk. The ADD's orders were clear and Alexandra could not afford to disobey. It at least gave her reason to leave her room beyond her numerous appointments with the medbay.

The door hissed open to one of the unused recreation rooms. There were a few monitors for watching shows or the news along with several different stations for working out various muscles or working cardio. Alexandra looked around a bit before taking a slow breath. She sets her bag down and walks towards one of the mirrored walls. The agent was dressed in a tight fitting tank top and short shorts. Seeing herself only made her heart beat faster. She could not help but view herself through a similar lens those horrible slavers did. She was never vain but she did recognize her own beauty in the past. But now, every asset of her beauty was now seen as a target for aliens to take advantage of. Even now, she could clearly see her nipples poking through her top.

Alexandra shook her head and began to stretch. She took it easy, stretching her unused muscles and preparing for a long session of working out until she was too tired to do anything besides sleep. If she slept, perhaps she could endure the withdrawals better. Alexandra's body bends and arched, showing off her lovely curves while her large breasts struggled to remain in check.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:09 pm

Post Re: Working Out, Working Hard (Diva)
Its been a short time since Diva last left the Antares Base from her last successful mission for the Holy ospoden federation. She was thankful the A.D.D allowed her and her fellow knights to use their glorious station as a hub to rest and for communication to her beautiful home world, especially afther the ordeals of her last mission, tasked with the recovery of a lowly escaped prisoner she didn't even bother remaindering the name of, she simply refereed to him or it as scum be for for she turned the prisoner over to A.D.D warrant officers but be for Diva could even ready her self for her next mission she was surprised to discover that a recently made friend asked a favor of her.

Diva wasn't the one to be taken in by personal requests however this case was special and ignoring it went ageist her moral code of ethics. Diva couldn't bare to hear that one of the A.D.Ds own was having such a hard time re-adjusting to life aboard the base afther her troubling slavery that Diva was more then happy to substitute as the women's partner.

Diva learned quickly about the agents most common of whereabouts aboard the base and what her more favored activities were. Diva discovery the agent enjoyed training, quickly reasoning that's where she would find her.

Alex may have been in the gym for my be a hour or two be for the familiar hiss of the gym door slide open, hinting at the arrive of a new patron to the work out room Alex once had all to her self as the knight casually walked into the spacious room. Diva still donning her sleek form fitting blacken armor and carrying a large shield, impossibly heavy for some one her size to lift yet still she carried it so effortlessly as she gently placed it to lean up ageist the wall closets to the door be for she ran a gauntlet covered hand through her violet shoulder length hair, pushing her soft locks from her vision as Diva not long afther spotting the women she was asked to find with a pair of kind pale rose colored eyes as she casually approached.

Kindly Diva smiled and waved in Alex's direction, the knight obviously greeting her since she was the only person in the room as Diva casually strolled over to the agent in the middle of her work out, walking with a graceful spring in her step . "Greetings Ms Alexandra!" Diva said kindly. "Pardon me for the rude interruption but your superiors asked me to find you."

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:32 am

The agent was doing reps at one of the machines when the door opened. It was hard to miss the giant shield being carried in by some alien woman in the mirror. Her track record with alien races had not been fantastic but it seemed unlikely that the ADD would just let any alien walk freely around the base.

Alexandra continued with her work out, her body getting a light sweat going as the pink haired woman approached. There was little to say in response to the brief introduction. The agent did not know why they would send an alien to find her. The busty Russian beauty stopped her reps with a loud clack of the weights hitting the rest in the machine. She took slow controlled breaths as gazed over at Diva. "Well you found me," she replied, "What does command want from me now?" It was rare for them to send an alien but not unheard of. There was an Adda on station that she was familiar with. But, she had no clue who this woman was.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:12 pm

"Oh your superiors want nothing at all from you Ms Alexandra." Diva said respectfuly with a smile as she watched the strong women drop her weights at the machine with a loud clack of heavy weights hitting weights. "They only asked me to find you, they didnt tell me much about you but they took the liberty of asking me to be your new companion. I gladdly accepted their odd request a sought you out." Diva simply came out and said, her kind smile knowing no end as she put her hand out to shake Alexandra's with a gesture of kindness. "I'm Holy Knight Diva Krimry, its a pleasure to meet you Ms Alexandra. I look forward to being your shield."

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:11 pm

Nothing at all. Not exactly a good thing to hear. Was she just going to be stuck like this until the ADD figures out what to do with her. Alexandra stared at the offered hand for a moment before accepting it, shaking it gently. "My shield? Sounds like I am not getting the whole story," she replied, "I do not know why they assigned someone outside the ADD to me. I do not even know if they will send me on another mission."

"I go to the medbay and go here. I have yet to be allowed in a lab to start work on a new suit," Alexandra added, "I'm sure you have better things to do than babysit a useless agent. Ngh!"

Arms wrapped around her own body as she shuddered. Alexandra felt the familiar agony she experienced many times already since her rescue. Her head started to throb as she experienced a cold sweat. Her long duration under Goro's control left her addicted to his sweet stench. The serum to hold those urges back had worn off.

"Not now... Not again..." Alexandra groaned as she slowly got up on unsteady legs. She needed to get to her serum before things got even worse.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:01 pm

Diva was joyed that Alexandra accepted her hand as she calmly smiled feeling the womens tight grip lock in her own. However Diva was soon suprised by the expression that spread accrost the agents face. Depression and shame, Diva recognized on her features and in the sound of her voice as she spoke, it was unsettling.

" Oh, There is no reason to be concerned Ms Alexandra, They only asked of me to come, I choose to accept their request, by all means I had every right to say no.... but I didnt... " Diva said as she gently released Alexandra's hand befor casting another kind smile down to her. " I wanted to be by your side, I know very litte about you Ms Alexandra, but I-i....huh? Whats wrong?" Diva was saying nicly to the agent befor she suddenly noticed the womens strange behaviour. Diva quickly taking a step forward to support the trembling agent as she rose to her weak knees. "Ms Alexandra!? Are you alright? Please dont over strain your self.... sit here." Diva said worried as she gently held Alexandra by her sholders, Diva quickly motioning her to sit back down at the station she found her working at.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:01 am

"D-Don't touch me," Alexandra stammered, "Just need my bag..."

Her heart was racing. The withdrawal symptoms were only starting. The anticipation of what would come was almost as bad as what she was experiencing right now. The agent tried to push Diva away as she used the various weight machines as support. Her vision blurred a bit as she felt dizzy. The familiar ache returned. It felt as if every cell in her body was begging for the addicting drug that she had survived on during her slavery.

The most painful part was the fact she could get the drug just by playing with her breasts. Her body had been altered to allow her breasts to produce a similar scent so she could be useful outside her former owner's presence. But, to indulge in such acts would be a step backwards in her recovery. But, knowing the option was there was absolutely agonizing.

Alexandra would try and keep herself steady as she tried to walk towards her bag. She needed that serum and she needed it right now.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:03 pm

"Ms Alexandra please don't be stubborn. Let me help you. Diva said with concern even as the agent tried to push her out of the way and use the work out stations for support instead, however the agent would notice the knight was sturdier then she looked and pushing her out of the way was harder then she thought, however Diva choose not to stand in her way as she stepped aside for Alexandra to stagger forward. Diva staying close behind to catch her in case she was about to fall. "Ms Alexandra Please sit down, you don't look well, ill fetch your bag for you and what els you require, just tell me where it is?" Diva said in concern, having no clue what has gotten into the agent.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:31 pm

"D-Door... Get the vial..."

It did not take much effort to push Alexandra to sit down. It was for her own safety. It was easy enough to spot the bag near the door. If Diva searched through it, she would find a small vial of liquid.

Alexandra would snatch the vial out of Diva's hand the moment she saw it. The agent knew she was supposed to sniff it first for some reason. But in her current state, she wanted this to stop before it got worse.

She drank the vial in one go. "Ahhh..." The agent's breathing slowed as she leaned back against the machine she was sitting at. Her body still glistened with sweat but it seemed as if she was calming down. Whatever was happening seemed to have stopped for now. But, Alexandra knew that she only reset the clock. An hour or two was all the relief she would have until the symptoms returned. She knew she was in for a long night. The agent remained quiet besides her soft breathing. Her eyes were closed as her arms hugged herself.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:49 pm

Leading Alexandra to sit down was almost effortless for the knight especilly since it was for her own safty befor Diva went and fetched the vial inside te bag by the door as she quickly searching through its containts. Findingbte vial wasnt difficult as she quickly returned it to Alexandra who swipped it quickly from her hand and drank it leaving the knight confused as to what had just transpired.

Diva looked passed Alexandras rudeness as she glared at the women with concern, worried for her well being, if ony she knew sooner. Diva knelt down infront of the detoxing agent and removed one of her gauntlets and placed it at herside on the floor only to gently place the back of her hand on the womens heated cheek. "Ms Alexandra... your very hott, let me go fetch you some water.. you just rest please." Diva said kindly as she got up to leave her for a brief momment, soon returning with a bottle of water that she offered to the agent. For now Diva reframing from asking about her condition, the time woukd come when Alexandra will be ready, Diva thought as she simply watched her new partner worried.

Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:54 am

The red haired agent said nothing as Diva left to grab water. She accepted the offered bottle, drinking deeply from it before setting it on her lap. The Russian woman was quiet for some time with the hum of the lights and life support systems keeping the two company.

"Like I said before," Alexandra said, breaking the silence, "I am useless. I am currently addicted to a chemical that only two things can create. I have been under its influence all throughout my slavery. The serum I drank helps stave off the withdrawal symptoms. But... They are concerned I may become addicted to that as well at this rate. So I am limited to two a day. Each vial lasts at most two hours. In two hours, I will be the mess before and it will get worse until I get another vial or a somehow lose consciousness maybe."

"They already risked sending me out with this addiction before and that is why it is worse now," she continued, "So, I do not know why they hired you, Diva. I doubt they will risk throwing me out into the depths of space again. I am sure you can provide better assistance to someone else."

Alexandra did not look up at the knight. She just focused on her breathing and welcomed this hour or so calm before the next storm hits her system. It seems this agent had been through much and it has taken its toll more than just physically.

Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:11 am

Diva watched the agent drink, sipping down water befor she pulled cool beverage from her lips. Concern filled the knights eyes as she didnt look away for even a momment like she wanted to be sure at she was in fact ok. Eventually Alexandra broke the silence with soft emotional words as she explained what had just happened to the knight and why. The story made Diva more concerned however at thesame time glad, glad that the agent opened up enough to tell her somthing so personal about her self.

Diva simply smiled and glared kindly at the agent afther Alexandra explained her self. Violet eyes so tender as she simply kelt down to be at eye level with the sitting agent befor reaching out to gently place her soft hand on Alexandras own as she cluched the water bottle. "Ms Alexandra, your not useless, nor was I hired, They only asked and I came and Im glad I did." Diva said kindly as she sweetly gave her new friend a smile. "I provide my assistance to whom ever needs it the most and that someone is you Alexandra." Diva said as she reached out to lift Alexandras chin. "I dont see a useless person, I see a scared, strong person who is fighting to get better, be better." Diva smiled. " Now please dont say your useless agin, I might get angry." Diva smiled befor she giggled joking with the agent.

Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:04 pm

Alexandra wiped tears from her eyes with her free hand. Being utterly helpless was frustrating in itself. But the fact some part of her yearned to be abused again terrified her.

Diva tried to bring up the agent's spirits. The red haired woman had calm down considerably either due to the serum, Diva's efforts, or both. But, it did not really change the situation. "Umm... Thanks," Alexandra replied, "But, I still have no answer to what you should do here. I am not on assignment right now and my day will get much worse in about two hours. I don't suppose you came here with a plan in mind?"

If the knight had suggestions, Alexandra could do what she can for the next two hours. She was not sure having the knight just sit there and watch her work out would be the best use of this alien woman's time.

Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:28 pm

Diva smiled once she saw Alexandra began to calm down as the tears in the agents eyes were wiped away. "Thats better. Your far to pretty to be that sad. Diva said kindly befor standing up off her knees infront of the agent kindly smiling to her new companion. "Not being on an assignment makes no diffrance to me Ms Alexandra I'm here by my own choice, and dont concern your self, I will stay by your side through the worst you must weather." Diva said happly, showing Alexandra she had no intention of leaving her now, especily afther her episode.

"I didnt, but I suppose I could join you in your activity here. Diva said as she took short glace around the room. "Its normal for allies to spend time together outside of the battle field is it not? If you dont mind of chorse." Diva asked befor she simply joined her, However eitherway Diva planned on staying as she looked her self over as Alexandra would note Diva's curvy body warpped in armored plate befor the knight looked to her. " could you help me out of my armor? Its difficult to take off on my own.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:39 am

"Oh? Right. Yes, I can help," Alexandra replied as she finally got up. She seemed much stable on her feet this time. Her eyes flicked over to the giant heavy shield leaning against the wall. Walking around in armor she could understand but she saw no reason to lug around such a large unwieldy weapon inside the base. Maybe, Diva had no place to store it.

The agent returned to looking over Diva's armor. It seemed skin tight, the several metal plates fitting perfectly in place. Alexandra's own suit was sealed tight as well though it was made up of countless tiny machines and nano threads.

Instead of asking, Alexandra assumed there was a seal to release the pressure from the suit. Her hands ran over the metal plates. They seemed solid and inflexible. The agent looked for something to release around the back of Diva's neck or along the spine. That was her best guess of where to start.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next