View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Working Out, Working Hard (Diva) 

Post Re: Working Out, Working Hard (Diva)
"Thank you... " Diva said thanking Alexandra for her help as she turned her back to the agent so she could help in the removal of her chest plate. Like Alexandra saw, Diva's armor looked almost skin tight and light, however feeling it it felt hard and dense, several metal plates fitting, sliding and folding together in perfect structural grace almost like her armor was a fine piece of art designed just for her, however the small dents, scratches and even repaired punctures in the armor, showing obvious sighs that it wasn't treated gently seeing many battles scaring the dense black metal.

Eventually Alexandra found the seal to Diva's mysterious armor on the nap of her neck as she would simply run her finger tip along the neon purple glowing line as the knights armor let out a soft hiss of air be for the spin of the knights armor slowly split open, pieces folding and twisting slowly like a puzzle of mangled metal be for exposing the knights back to the agent before allowing her to slowly remove it. Diva helping Alexandra as the agent would quickly discover the armor was much heavier then it actually looked as Diva gently placed it on the floor of the work out room before turning to face the helpful agent.

"Thank you for your assistance, that feels much better now." Diva said kindly,. now standing be for the agent, now clad in her greaves, and last remaining gauntlet, and what appeared to be little more then a jet black sports bra or a equivalent of such a garment and a matching pair of jet black panties that's stretched across the knights hips tightly hugging her curvy waist. The Knights under clothes leaving her abdomen exposed and little els to the imagination as Diva reached her arms up above her head and stretched. "Aww! I forgot how easy it was to move with out my armor on." Diva said with a sigh of relief befor she worked on the last remaining pieces of armor she still had hugging her alluring young body.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:20 pm

The armor was well designed though it weighed a ton. Alexandra would not be able to move in it at all. Something like this did not seem normal to just walk around in when off duty. The same could be said about that giant shield of course. Alexandra wore her suit often but it was light and regulated her body's temperature so there was zero discomfort.

"Why are you walking around something so unwieldy?" Alexandra asked, "You could have gone without your armor here and whatever that huge slab of metal is."

Diva suggested joining in on what Alexandra was doing. The agent guessed that meant working out for a bit longer. The revealing outfit did not both the agent and did not stare. Alexandra herself was not wearing very much either and her rather large endowments were hard to miss.

She proceeded to set the weights on her machine and started doing some reps. Her headaches had faded and she would be able to work for now. Maybe the company will keep her from thinking about the ticking clock the serum had reset.

"Umm... I never had a partner before," Alexandra stated, "Is there anything you want to ask? I can answer as best as I can but I have no clue what you know or don't know."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Once Diva pulled off her greaves and remaining gauntlet she stretched again, slightly contorting her body as she took a deep breath. A literal weight lifted off her shoulders as she even swung her arms and kicked her legs, getting re-use to the feeling of being armor less afther so long.

"Why?" Diva repeated as she looked to Alexandra as she gathered her armor pieces to set aside for now. Alexandra seeing how the knight easily lifted the heavy plates only to place them gently by her shield which was near the door to the gym room. "Well... I could have, but I didn't want too." Diva replied be for she smiled at Alexandra in response to her question. "The reasons..... are personal, I dont want to bore you with details." Diva simply replied be for joining Alexandra over by the work out machines.

Diva watched as the very endowed agent climb back into a machine afther setting a weight and began to do her reps. Confused for the moment, Diva simply copied what Alexandra did, however the station right next to hers was different being a seated shoulder press as diva simply lifted it once effortlessly, lowering it again.

"Ive never had a partner either, however Ive had plenty of companions? If that is the same thing." Diva replied be for looking over to the agent and again smiled, effortlessly doing her reps. " There is nothing I know about you Ms Alexandra, Your superiors didn't say a word about you to me. They only asked me to come see you, however, if you don't mind I would like to ask. What do you do besides lift heavy things?" Diva asked, lowering her weight be for adding more only to again lift the weight effortlessly. If Alexandra looked she would see Diva was already at 120lbs.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:49 pm

Diva was apparently insanely strong if the heavy armor and shield did not reveal that already. The alien woman was not even using the machine correctly and she was still lifting it easily.

"I am a scientist, I am supposed to assist in all matters involving technology and development. But, I am not allowed to go to the labs until further notice due to my condition. I worked on a number of research camps on various planets. Most... ended poorly."

"Ok, you need to stop that," Alexandra said as she rose to her feet, "You are going to hurt yourself, I don't care how strong you are." She sat Diva down and guided her hands to the handles. "You push them upwards. Recognize the joints of the machine. Your armor has similar joints I assume." It was slightly annoying seeing someone use rather impressive tech in the form of that armor only for the alien woman not to understand a simple weight machine.

Once the agent was certain Diva understood and was not going to risk herself or the machine, Alexandra sat down at a similar station and began working. "Unfortunately, there is not much for me to do here. In a couple of hours, I will not be in much condition to anything. Beyond that, there are my appointments where they check my physical and mental progress and put me through whatever treatment they come up with. Sorry if my ordeal is not very entertaining to you."

Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:16 pm

[color=FF00FF]"a scientist? uhm?"[/color] Diva repeated softly as if it were the first time she ever heard of that profession. Carfully listening to the agent as she spoke about her activities as a scientist. "Oh. So your like the scholars or Smiths who belong to the order then." Diva said as she compaired the concept of each profession to her self. "Then did you develop new machines for your order as well?... erh...I mean your organization." Diva asked befor she was suprised by the agent who stud up from her work out machine in a fuss.

"Stop what?" Diva replied as she looked to the machine in confusion then back to Alexandra before the agent instructed her to sit as she showed her the proper way to use the machine. "Oh like this? Diva replied as she pushed the bar up with ease agin, violet eyes looking to Alexandra as she commented her armor. "Joints? I dont think so? No my armor has always just moves with me. But thank you this is much easier" Diva said as she smiled to Alexandra and pushed the bar upward agin.

"back to how you were a bit ago? The A.D.D just allows this? " Diva replied. "Well no concern, I can be there for you... Anything you need. Diva smiled, pushing the weight up once more.

Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:28 am

Alexandra decided against explaining how armor works. At the very least, Diva's armor worked and was worn properly. How an alien with an oddly focus amount of ignorance was able to contact the ADD was beyond her. But thinking about this further would only result in headaches which she did not want to deal with right now.

"I already explained that," Alexandra sighed, "They do not want me to become addicted to the serum so they limit my dosage. Beyond that, there is not much they can do to prevent my relapse. It could be gradual or hit me all at once like before. Either way, it will keep getting worse until tomorrow more than likely."

"I doubt there is anything you can do specifically to help me. Not unless you some how know how to fix extreme amounts of exposure to a highly addicting chemical over a long period of time."

There was another option. She could produce a milder form of the addicting scent. It has been hard to endure and avoid playing with herself to keep herself sane. Alexandra sat back down but did not push the weights anymore. She did not really want to keep working out right now.

"Guess we can have lunch together before I lose my mind, assuming that you are hungry..."

Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:03 am

"I appologize, I didnt mean to ask the same question Ms Alexandra. I only ment... hm.. nevermind.. " Diva appologized asshe was taken back a little by Alexandras tone as she looked away afther the women scolded her. This women sure was easy to frustrate Diva thought befor her eyes returned to Alexandras own as their conversation continued.

"No... I cant do any of those things, however I can do my best to help you endure your illnes Ms Alexandra. I can make your fight more comfortable." Diva explained afther agin was taken back by the agents negitivity, however it would take alot more to scare the knight off.

" Yes, I could eat Ms Alexandra, however is it wise to consume food afther excercise?" Diva asked as she released the grips to her machine and lead forword to stand up in a mommnt. "So what els do you like to do?"

Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:26 am

It was not often that Alexandra could be herself. Since her last abduction, the Russian woman felt like she was more familiar with herself as a slave rather than an strong willed agent. The lack of care of the ADD and her previous record of captures and abduction gave plenty of reason for her pessimism. In the case of her withdrawal symptoms, it was merely facts.

"Better to eat now while I can," she replied, "I guess we can take your armor and shield to my quarters. We can clean up after eating. And I am not sure what else I can do. As I said before, I prefer studying and experimenting with new technology and ideas. Unfortunately, not really an option until I am allowed in the labs again."

Alexandra wiped down the machines that were used and grabbed her bag. She did not bother asking to help with Diva's equipment as it was doubtful she would be able to carry it. "I guess, I would not mind looking over your armor if you do not mind..." If Alexandra could not make a new nano suit at the moment, she may as well look over other suit based technology.

When Diva was ready, Alexandra led her to a small living quarters. There was not much in the room beyond the necessities. There were some books but Alexandra was usually not at the station so there was no much point in having much here. That and she lost of her belongings back when her ship was taken from her on numerous occasions.

"Set your stuff where you want," she stated, "I will order some food. Do you have any preferences?" The agent pressed keys on a wall panel. She would have a droid bring them something to eat. "I'm going to eat before I shower so if you want to use it, go right ahead."

Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:41 pm

"I sopose your right, Eating now would be best. I shall join you then, I can even cook for you. However what do humans eat?" Diva agreed as she offered her assistance befor getting up from her work out machine the same as Alexandra. Diva looking to the agent once more. " Only studying and experimenting with new technologie huh? Well mybe I can help you get better faster and you can go back to the things you love." Diva said with a smile befor befor looking over to her armor and shield beside the door. "Dont worry about those I'll gather then." Diva said befor she began to re-donn her armor while Alexandra wiped down the machines they both used and gathered her bag befor joining Diva by te door.

Diva donned her armor and Alexandra most likly finished way befor Diva did as the knight stared first with her greaves, pulling the heavy metal up her smooth legs like boots befor she slipped into her chest plate and simply tapped the pad on the collar to close her armor befor doing her fine gauntlets. Diva smiling to Alexandra afther she finished, Diva grabbing her shield by the door as she lifted it with one arm. "Look over my armor? And my shield?" Diva replied as she stopped to look her self over. "I sopose you may, Just dont harm my shield, Its very special." Diva agreed befor she fallowed Alexandra to her living quarters.

Alexandra's living space was basic and only held the nessesities she needed, however Diva did see some books but not much els. "Thank you Ms Alexandra. I have no prefrences." Diva said thanking Alexandra befor she gently leaned her shield agiest the wall befor stepping into the center of the room casually looking around at her furniture if she had any befor glacing back. "Oh thank you Ms Alexandra, I'll take one quickly then. Can you help me agin?" Diva asked for help with her armor.

Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:56 pm

"I don't see how you can," Alexandra replied on the matter of speeding up her recovery. Diva did not seem like a doctor. Detoxing took time depending on the amount of exposure. At Alexandra's level, it may take awhile unless the ADD finds a better solution than the serums.

The room had a bed and chairs to sit in. Alexandra made an order for two lunches to be sent to her room before approaching Diva again. There was no searching this time as she released the seal on the alien woman's armor. Hands gently ran along Diva's back and spine, pulling apart the heavy armor plates. The armored suit slid off of Diva's shoulders and down those slender arms.

The agent withdrew her touch when Diva took care of the rest. "Umm... Let me know if you need anything else." Alexandra did not know what else to say. Her time as a slave did not involve conversation. Here on the station, she kept herself isolated from the others unless she was called for or there was an appointment. Even before then, she would have been in the labs working on her own projects rather than chatting with other agents. She liked to keep busy but this time being alone in her room was gnawing away at her.

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Alexandra would learn quickly Diva said she would help with things she oviously had no power controling, however this didnt change the fact she would still try her best. Ospodens were known for attempting the impossible and Diva can honestly say shes seen a mirical or two, it was just a matter of how to help and step one was getting the agent out of her sad whoaful depression.

Diva sought to do this by simly being with the agent, if she could show her one person cared then it might do wonders for the agent. Diva smiled at that thought as her back was turned to Alexandra and the women slowly opened her armor helping her remove the heavy metal, yet as this happened Diva suddenly jumpped as she felt the soft warm touch of the agents finger tips agiest her back. Diva's cheek reddening slightly as Alexandra traced her finger tip along Diva's spin slowly befor stopping just above her toned sharply rear end covered in those deliciously cute bottoms that were basicly no better then a bikini bottoms or panties. Soon snapping back to reality as Alexandra helped Diva slide the chest plate off her sholder as she lowered her armor to the floor befor bending over begin toworking off her greaves and gauntlets.

" Thank you Ms Alexandra, I should be capable of managing from here. Just shout if you are in need of me." Diva said with a smile as she placed her belongings by the door next to her shield befor casually strolling into Alexandra's bathroom to get ready for her shower as Diva left the door slightly ajar just incase she needed rush to Alexandra's aid befor Diva began to slowly disrobe, first sliping off her stockings, and gloves, befor then undressing her last articles of cloths, bending over to slip her bottoms down her lucious thighs befor then slipping off her top... now naked alone in Alexandra's bathroom befor she started her water for her shower.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:50 am

Diva was given her space and privacy. The alien woman was rather attractive, bearing many features similar to that of humans. The agent would not go near the armor without the Ospoden present. That left Alexandra with cleaning her room a bit and waiting for food to arrive. Of course, the room was pretty clean to begin with but the agent did not know what else she could do.

Thankfully, she did not have to wait long before food arrived. Alexandra opened the door and accepted the two small containers that held their meals and drinks. Breaking the seals caused air to hiss out as she was welcomed with steamy hot food consisting of a small cheese pizza with bread sticks. The other container held ham and cheese sandwiches for some variety. The drinks were sodas, keeping it simple as she was uncertain what allergies Ospodens had when it came to Earth food.

Alexandra ate as she waited for Diva to finish bathing. She knew she did not have long. It was hard to stay positive when the bad things that were going to happen were inevitable. After she got some food in her, the Russian woman stripped off her work out clothes and tossed them in the dirty clothes. She felt a tingly sensation across her breasts just from the light friction of the cloth sliding off her glorious globes. Her alterations left her so sensitive. She could not even wear a bra anymore. Now, she felt the faint breeze of the air conditioned air caress over her naked body. It felt good, soothing. It was hard to believe that she had been trained to be so comfortable with her nudity.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:36 pm

Diva prepaired here shower, taking her time to give Alexandra her own privicy in her own living space as she waited for the food to arrive. This was give Alexandra time to adjust, and think about the day so far while she still had time to atleast. Diva gathered her clothes she neatly folded her garments and placed them on the bathroom sink befor she climbed into the warm steamy shower.

Diva rinsed her raspberry blond hair as she canted her head back under the fosset, smoothly running finger tips through her hair while slowly sliding her other hand up and down her body to spread water over her soft beutiful skin as she remoisterized befor applying soap to hair.

Eventually Diva finished her shower, forgetting to take ask for a towel Diva had little choice but to air dry for a momment befor she struggled to put her clothes back on while still wet as Diva decided to leave the bathroom to meet Alexandra back in the main room.

"Thank you Ms Alexandra for allowing me to use your shower, It was very... Ah! Oh Im sorry I.... I didnt mean to intrude." Diva thanked Alexandra for her shower only to see the unexpected sight of her charge standing alone in the chamber naked, the sight forcing a red hue to spread over Diva's cheeks.

Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:25 am

Alexandra heard Diva's wet footsteps and sighed. Sure enough, the alien woman was dripping wet with her undergarments on. "Intrude on what?" Alexandra replied, "You could have asked for a towel." The agent tossed the woman a towel as she walked by with her own towel in hand. "Food is here. Have whatever you like, I already had some. And dry off your clothes."

What was she going to do with that alien woman? She never met someone so ignorant before. Well at least Diva was kind. It was rather rare for Alexandra to meet any alien that did not want to put a collar around her neck.

The agent closed the door behind her and wasted no time hopping into the shower. Her entire body tingled as the droplets of water traced along her gorgeous form. A shower was perhaps the most pleasant point of the agent's day. She ran a soapy rag over her sensitive body, sighing softly. She washed her long red hair as she closed her eyes. For a few precious moments, she could forget about everything for just a little bit.

But, it could not last forever. With a final soft sigh, she rinsed off the suds off her body and turned off the water. She watched her lewd body as she dried off her hair and then the rest of her body. Alexandra would step out with a towel wrapped around her voluptuous body and headed for her drawer where she changed into her small clothes. She was not concerned if Diva saw her change as the former slave was used to her own nudity at this point.

Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:06 pm

Diva left the bathroom soaking wet as Alexndra might have imagined. Diva's clothes clinging to her in spots as the knights face only turned a bright red the moment she saw the nude agent getting ready for her own shower, but beyond the words she said Diva soon found a towel tossed into her blushing face as Alexandra casually walked by with little care that Diva saw everything.

"Uhh!?... T-thank you." Diva thanked Alexandra with a embaressed cracking voice. Alexandra might not be embaressed but Diva was embaressed enough for the both of them. Once Alexandra closed the door Diva took the towel and dried her self off better befor having a seat by where Alexandra had set the food she ordered.

Diva investigated the food on the small table infront of the seat she was at, noteing the odd disk of what she belived was cheese and strange meat and sticks of what looked like bread? The other, two halfs of sliced of bread stacked atop cheese and meat she could not identife. "What in the word is this? Diva said to herself befor she picked up a bread stick and carfully brought it to her mouth where she took a small bite of the soft fluffy bread as Diva only jumped in suprise at how tasty it actually was. "Its good?" Diva said to her self befor she took another bite.

Diva enjoyed the bread sticks however didnt seem to eat much els until Alexandra came out of her shower to get dressed where she would find Diva sitting inspecting the pizza next, not yet notcing her nude form infront of her dresser as the odd ospoden knight picked at a slice of pizza afther picking it up gave the food a sniff befor trying to eat it... Diva having no clue about the dangers of pizza cheese as she took a small bite off the edge, only to pull off the top layer of cheese by mistake as she pulled away, dropping cheese and sauce down the front of her clothes as it landed in her lap. Suprised Diva looked down as she chewed.

Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next