View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Working Out, Working Hard (Diva) 

Post Re: Working Out, Working Hard (Diva)
The Russian beauty slipped on some panties and a long baggy t-shirt. She turned around only to stop as she saw the mess Diva was making. She avoided face palming at the sight. "How can a holy knight be so messy?" Alexandra asked, "Well I see why you don't wear your armor when you eat." The agent sighed and grabbed some paper towels. "At least make an effort to keep yourself clean."

She offered the towels to Diva and took the pizza off her hands. Once cleaned up, Alexandra grabbed a sandwich and held it up. "Open your mouth," she ordered. She then pressed some of the sandwich inside. "Now close and chew," she said, pulling away the rest of the sandwich away and setting it down on the plate. "Better?" she asked.

It was concerning that this knight lacked awareness or dexterity or whatever to eat without making a mess. That or the alien did not care about being messy. The agent shook her head. It was not worth stressing over. She sat down and grabbed a slice of pizza and continued to eat. "Tell me more about yourself. I have never met one of your kind before. Are all of them messy eaters like you?"

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:45 pm

Making a mess Diva jumped in rather cute suprised shock afther the cheese atop the strange bread slice only seemed to peel right off as she ended up having it fall apart on her as she stuggled to quickly pull the rest into her mouth, yet the red sauce under the cheese drip down her chin as the cheese melted and only fell into her lap as she struggled not to make a mess but allready had.

"uhm!? I-i'm sorry, I didnt mean to make such a mess." Diva said with a mouthful as she stuggled to keep control of the melted cheese and totmato sauce from dripping more until Alexandra came to her rescue. The agent taking the odd slice of cheese bread from her and handed her a paper towel to clean up with.

Diva quickly swallowed her mouthful of food and tried to clean her self and her mess befor Alexandra came forth and presented her with the other strange meal containing the questionable meat between two slices of bread. Caught of guardDiva simply did as she was asked and said awe taking a bite as Alexandra hand feed her befor taking a seat her self.

"Uhmhm, Yes better." Diva nodded with a mouthful as she chewed her food happly, suprised how good the human food was befor taking the paper towel to gently wipe her lips. " Hmm, yes that was very good. Thank you. Diva said befor she looked to her new agent friend and smile afther she heard the funny remark. "I can tell you me and my fellow ospodens are normally not that messy at all. I was only caught off guard by the strange melted substance covering it. What is it? Diva said with a laugh befor reaching for a much safer bread stick to eat instead befor looking to Alexandra. " There is not much about me to tell, I'm sorry. Befor the order I was nothing..... How about you? Tell me somthing about yourself Ms Alexandra?" Diva asked beforvtaking a small bite of her food.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:40 am

"It's called cheese, it's a dairy product," Alexandra replied.

Once Alexandra could confirm that there was no further risk of Diva making another mess, she relaxed a bit and grabbed a breadstick to munch on. "You have highly advanced armor and can carry a giant shield, I hardly consider that nothing," the agent replied, "As I told you before, I study science. I focus mostly on engineering new technology to hopefully improve things out here. I was on Shokushu until I graduated and was rescued by the ADD. I was then drafted into their service."

She sighed for a moment. "I guess going over my condition would be important if you are going to be watching over me from now on," she added, "As an ADD agent, being captured and possibly enslaved is a real danger. I have experienced said danger multiple times to the point that certain slavers would work hard to retrieve me. One such slaver is a mass of green ooze that emits a stench that arouses and stimulates the body. It is highly addicting and the withdrawal symptoms can be rather harsh as you have probably noticed."

"I was recovered and given a serum to help recover from the addiction. They put me on a mission that was supposed to be away from any hostile slavers. But, he found me again. My serum was taken from me and I was fed the alluring stench. The addiction grew worse. They altered my body, making it so my own breasts could produce the scent to a lesser effect. The ADD had never encountered exposure of this level before and so I am stuck here until they find a way to help me recover."

Not exactly a pleasant topic but Diva needed to know what her condition was. Alexandra fell silent and continued to snack on the food in front of her.

Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:38 pm

"Dairy, cheese, strange? We have nothing like it back on Apov." Diva repeared softly, testing the new words in her mouth befor she commented about its strangeness to the agent, Divas violet eyes soon meeting Alexandras as the agent insisted on proding more about the knight befor explaining more about her self as she smiled and only took another small bite of her food.

" Those are just weapons and armor, they are intresting, but I'm not." Diva said with a faint smile as she quickly tried to avoid the subject befor giving Alexandra her full attention as she listened carfully about the agents acidemic background and the events up until now regarding her carrer and currect condion.

It was alot of information to take in as Diva simply sat speechless for amomment afther Alexandra explained her troubling state of being as Diva paused to process the reality of Alexandras situation.

" It doesnt make a diffrence. Diva said as she broke the silence and glared at Alexandra seriously befor she stude up, walking around the short table of food between them to go sit by her side as Diva would gently take theagents and after she took a seat. "This is only another trial in your life, your strong willed enough to fight those eruges and keep going day afther day, one day that adomination will enounter the wrath of Ozatol and his end met swiftly, I swear it, until then I'm here to be by your side even through the worst. I give you my word I will do anything to help you through this." Diva vowed.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:03 am

Alexandra could have corrected Diva's response. But, she did not. The agent simply held the alien woman's hand. She was not feeling hungry anymore. "I best get this cleaned up," the agent stated as she tried to release Diva's hand, "My days tend to be short due to my current... limitations. I try to rest as much as I can. Usually, it does not work but it is not like I can do much else. If you wish to stay here... Umm..." She looked over at the bed, it was big enough for them both to lay in it.

The busty agent grabbed the food and started to clean up as best she could. Her huge breasts swayed with nearly every motion the woman made. Once done, she would do some final freshening up in the bathroom and head for bed. "If you are not tired... I can have something be brought in if you want a book or something to read in the meantime." The agent slowly took off her shirt, leaving her in just her panties before crawling into bed. It would not be long before the withdrawal symptoms would strike again. Once that happens, Alexandra would have to say goodbye to sleep and hello to a long grueling night.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:01 pm

Diva wanted the agent to know that her current situation was no burden to her, she wished to stay by her side seeing this as the place that was most important to be now and as Alexandra wanted to let go of her hand Diva simply released and smiled kindly at the agent befor helping her clean up.

"I'll help." Diva replied as she gathered the food and helpped Alexandra clean up their food befor gather up what possesions she had brought with her. " I would like to stay here with you and please dont worry, I'll simply take the floor Ms Alexandra please dont concern your self with my comfort. I'm content simply being near by. " Diva said with a simple smile befor she moved to the wall where she placed her gigantic shield as Diva slowly sat down beside her huge weapon, looking back at the agent as she discarded her shirt and crawled into bed forcing Diva's cheeks to color at the sight befor the pair both rested for the day and this was good, Diva has had little chances to rest like this since her many mission out into the void. Ospodens needed rest to keep their strength as Diva fell asleep rather quickly, however she had no cle what she was going to wake up too.

Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:20 am

Alexandra felt bad that Diva was left with the floor to sleep on. But, the alien woman seemed fine with it as she rested next to the giant heavy shield. The Ospoden woman was fast asleep within moments, much to Alexandra's envy. The agent wanted to sleep not because she was tired but to try and minimize feeling the withdrawal symptoms. Any fatigue she had was from the lack of sleep she had in general since she started detoxing.

Diva woke to find the lights were still off. She could hear the harsh breathing and gasping coming from the bed. If her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she could see the trembling mound in the sheets. It must have been only a few hours. The agent either could not get to sleep before the worst effects hit her or she did fall asleep only to receive a cruel awakening shortly after.

"Ngh... Nng..." Alexandra had her eyes shut tight as she clenched her teeth. Arms were wrapped tightly around herself as she trembled. Every cell in her body was screaming at her, demanding that wondrous stench she had grown hopelessly addicted to.

It seemed Alexandra was going through what she had back in the training room but much worse. The intensity was most likely due to how much time had passed without serum or a fix while sleeping. Diva's options were limited. It was unknown if Alexandra would fall back to sleep or just suffer through the night. There was no more serum available and the only source of the drug had something to do with the woman's breasts though the agent did not give any details about that. Diva was with the agent as promised but was this all the woman could do for Alexandra?

Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:09 pm

Diva took the floor as she said and slept rather comfortably from what Alexandra saw. The young ospoden knight was fast asleep in momments, almost impossibly fast. Diva's rest didnt last however as the knight was soon awoken by the strange sounds of heavy breathing, panting, and muffled gasps as Dias violet eyes opened slowly and adjusted to the dark room.

"Uhm... Ms Alexandra?" Diva said tiredly as she rubbed thesleep from her warry eyes and slowly rose up from her side and off the cold floor she agreed to sleep on. Diva hearing Alexandra in her bed near by as Diva sat up only to notice her trembling form covered by her bed sheets as Diva got up off the floor and approched the edge of agent Alexandra's bed befor she carfully sat down at her side.

".... Ms Alexandra... Diva said softly to her self, reaching out and gently to touch the agents sheet covered sholder, caressing her gently as Diva motioned to move the bed sheet and better see Alxandra so she could better help. "Ms Alexandra, can I get you a glass of water? or anything?" Diva spoke softly and quietly, hoping there was somthing she could do to help her best she could.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:00 pm

Alexandra's head throbbed. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she struggled to endure these horrible symptoms. Her heart pounded in her ears, ensuring she did not hear Diva approaching. She jumped upon feeling what she first assumed was a foreign touch. The Ospoden woman pulled the sheets, revealing the nearly nude woman's torso.

Her bare skin glistened with a sheen of sweat. The whimpering woman tightened her own arms around herself. Her arms were wrapped around her stomach, her glistening globes quivering just above. The luscious flesh were topped with erect nipples that sent stabbing pains through those tender mounds and straight into the woman's heart. It was difficult to say if the pains Alexandra felt were real or if her body thought they were real enough to cause actual harm.

"Please... Please make it stop... Please..." Alexandra sobbed, nearly babbling to herself. There appeared to be no visible wounds on the woman's gorgeous form.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:49 pm

Diva gently pulled the sheet off Alexandra slowly, nervously inching the cool bed sheet of the suffering agent trembling body, hesitating for a brief momment as she exposed Alexandras upper body just befor her chest as Diva blushed and looked away befor proceed further with the gentle tug. It was nerve rattling as Diva slowly saw more and more of the agents soft tender flesh as Alexandra laid back quaking in what Diva could only discribe as pain.

Diva swallowed her fear as her violet eyes nervously scanning over Alexandras closly nude body, quickly noticing Alexandras suffering pose, sweaty misted skin, and her errect nipples as she heavily gasp in her pain. No words to express the pain Diva felt for the poor agent Alexandra, how couldthe A.D.D allow this.... she had to do somthing, the A.D.D wouldrefuse more doses, however there was one idea that came to mind....

A brighter blush lit up on the knights cute worried face as she looked over Alexandra with dreaded concern as she recalled another way for Alexandra to get the fix she needed "uhmm....Its ok Alexandra... I'll help you...shhh.." Diva whined softly befor she softly spoke as she gently stroked Alexandras silky soft hair befor gulping down her nervous fear of what she was even considring doing, justifing the action as a means to help and bring comfort to her new friend...

"hmm.. here it goes... Uhm.. Ms Alexandra please roll onto your back... thank you.." Diva said to her self befor asking softly, helping Alexandra roll over onto her back befor she reached out gently and cupped one of Alexandras soft firm breasts, gently squeezing the swollen globe as fingers skimmed over her hardened peak as Diva flicked her eyes up to Alexandras own.

Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:09 am

If Alexandra had not stated the reason why the ADD did not provide more serum, she certainly could not at this moment. Diva looked away while removing the sheets only to be greeted by the voluptous body upon looking back at the suffering agent. It was apparent why slavers captured this agent multiple times. Such a body was perfect in the eyes of such vile sexual monsters.

"Ah... Ahh... Ohhh..." The agent twitched at the touch but did not resist. She was rolled onto her back. Her giant globes swayed on the woman's chest, the tender flesh practically pouring down each side of her body.

Diva cupped one of those breasts. They were so large. She could never hope to fit it all one hand. "Ahh!" Alexandra jolt in shock, fingers digging into the sheets and mattress of the bed as she held on tight. The alien woman could feel Alexandra's pulse racing within the globe she held. It felt so hot and soft in her hands. Squeezing caused the soft mound to mold around the knight's squeezing digits.

There was a brief moment of nothing seeming to change before Diva noted a sweet aroma reaching her nose. The scent lacked a specific comparison but it tingled the back of the Ospoden's brain, lightly teasing the pleasure centers. If Diva continued to squeeze and stroke the lovely melon, the scent would grow stronger.

"Ooohhhh..." Alexandra groaned as her breathing began to slow and grow deeper. The agent knew what was happening. She herself occasionally succumbed and fondled her own tits to feed her addiction. But, it always did smell so much better when someone else did it to her. She knew this was not going to stop her need for the vile drug. But at this point, Alexandra did not care. She was so happy to inhale this musk infused air once more.

The scent Alexandra produced paled in comparison to Goro's alluring drug. But, it's effects were still very much potent. The more the two women breathed in the scent, the more sensitive and aroused their bodies grew. The agent's grip on the bed loosened as her trembling slowed to a stop. Tears continued to run down the woman's cheeks. Were they tears of joy? Relief? Hands gently stroked up and down Diva's side. Eyes open to gaze up at the knight. She should be telling the knight to stop but the words never came. The agent just groaned softly as pleasure rippled through her glistening form.

Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:18 pm

Diva wasnt sure what to expect when she pulled away that trembling sheet off the sexualy tortured agent. Most of what the agent shared Diva already knew about her condion besides specifics however Diva clearly under estimated the extent of Alexandras issue as she gazed down at the poor women in worry. The thought crossing Divas mind, why is the A.D.D allowing her to suffer like this? This is beyond extreme addiction and lack of help, this was just neglect of their responsability twords a fellow agent, it was very disheartening for sure, however Diva could not bringher self to ignore the agents please for help.

"Shhhh... its ok.... its ok... just take slow breath... thats it.... slow.." Diva cooed softly, blushing as she gently massaged Alexandras burning breasts. Diva shocked by the agents well endowed bust as she felt the gentle throb of her heart beat ripple through her chest as she stuggled to rubb her hands over Alexandras breasts and fully cupp it. " My god your blessed Ms Alexandra..." Diva said softly as she shyly massaged Alexandras chest, knowningly sparking the sweet scent to musk off the agents throbbing body.

Inhaling deeply Diva continued to rubb the agents breasts, gently teasing the hard peaks befor shyly rubbing the womens tits gentle and slow as Diva nervously watched to ensure she never hurt Alexandra and that she could stop this sooner then later. Diva watching Alexandras struggling slowly relaxed she blushingly smiled with relief. "Thank goodness... you had me...uhmm.. ah!" Diva said softly befor a rather cute gasp escaped her adoring pink lips afther Alexandra gently blushed her hand up Divas bare and now very senstive sides. Divas violet eyes meeting the agents own as she softly panted above her, Diva feeling her body tingle and her heart slowly pick up its pace with every sweet scented breath. "W-whats going on?... I-i feel strange?"

Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:33 pm

"Ahhnn!" The agent's gorgeous body arched as those darkened peaks were teased. The tender nubs were standing proudly on top of those large disc shaped areolae. Alexandra breathed slowly as Diva advised, welcoming the wondrous scent to her lungs. She was feeling so much better already. The torturous agony had melted away into a bubbling heat spreading throughout her entire body.

"Mmm... S-Scent... Ahh... It's an a-ahh aphrodisic... I'm... I'm s-sorry..."

Alexandra's hands continued to stroke the alien woman's sides. She thrust out her chests into those squeezing digits. Those divine globes molded around Diva's hands. But, would the alien woman continued her massage knowing that the scent was having some effect on her as well? The scent was sweet to the senses, devious in some ways as it generally made someone willing to take another breath. It was unknown if this scent was as addicting as what Alexandra had been exposed to. But, it seemed unlikely the ADD would let such an addicting danger free if that were the case.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:53 am

Diva was over joyed to see that the embaressing things she was doing to Alexandra was helping, yet itwas strange. The momment she felt her new partners soft touch agiest her side so gently after that sweet honey scent graced her senses as Diva couldnt help but glare down at the agent laid out befor her with a new shy lustful look in her eye.

"I-its a what?" Diva repeated softly afther Alexandra gasped out those sweet words just as Diva took another soft deep breath. A slightly worried look crossing her features as she slowly understode. A aphrodisic could be dangerous, however she still didnt quiet understand how was effecting her? was it musking off the poor agents now? Diva wasnt sure as her mind screamed stop yet her fingers never left Alexandras heavy breasts as she continued to tease the womens painfully sore peaks asDiva only began to feel hotter and hotter.

"... I-i... S-should I stop?... I-i dont... your.. uhm.." Diva asked as she continued to gently mold Alexandras gorgiously huge breasts, not stopping as she found her self taking another breath as she leaned over Alexandra more and more, blushing shyly. "but... y-you smell so nice... its... intoxicating...." Diva said almost lustfuly as she simply took anoter breath and gave both breasts a gentle squeeze.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:33 am

"Uhhhnnn..." Every flick across those large swollen peaks sent wondrous sensations through those giant globes. Hips rose, grinding gently against Diva as the alien woman leaned closer. The soft tit flesh molded around those squeezing fingers, Alexandra's pulse felt throbbing within those huge mounds.

"Ahh... Y-Yes... So nice..." Alexandra moaned. She leaned closer, pressing her lips to Diva's. The agent had only just met this alien woman and already she was kissing her. It was insane. But, all the Russian woman cared about right now was how this alien woman made her feel. She felt so good now. There was no more pain, no agony. There was only bliss as the kiss deepened, Alexandra's tongue pushing into Diva's mouth. Her tongue felt like it was melting into Diva's as muffled groans sound from the agent's throat.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next