View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Working Out, Working Hard (Diva) 

Post Re: Working Out, Working Hard (Diva)
Caught up in the heat of the momment Diva was no match for the lingering sweet scent coming of her gorgious new friend. Each breath and soft sniff only seemed to coax her forward on her quest to discover Alexandras wonderfully soft body laid out befor her as she continued to tease Alexandras soft swollen breasts while leaning down closer and close to met her face to face.

It was so sudden and suprising as Diva didnt even ready her self for what came next as it only succeeded in taking her breath away as Divas cheery blosm pink lips somehow found their way to Alexandras own afther the agent captured a deeply passionate kiss only forcing Diva to sink deeper into their desire for each other.

"Mmmhhhmhh!" Diva softly gasped inbetween breaths of their shared kiss as Diva felt the agents tounge begin to duel and coil agiest her own as Diva blushed with embaressment yet she coudnt find the strength to pull away and break their kiss that only made her heart race faster and faster the more heat and love the two shared with each other. During all this Divas hand left one of Alexandras breast as she instinctivly wandered lower, the palm of her hand gently skimming along the agents gorgiously flat toned belly and abdomen befor gently cupping the agents covered sex, where Diva suddenly found her self gently rubbing the outside of Alexandas likly moist panties.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:32 am

"Mmph... Ahhh... Mmm..."

Pleasing shivers rippled up and down the agent's spine each time Diva's curious hand squeezed on that soft breast. The gorgeous woman rubbed her body up against the alien woman. Their body heat melted into each other, making every stroke and touch all the more stimulating. Alexandra's nipples throbbed against Diva's hand, rubbing gently with each gasping breath.

Diva's other hand felt the agent's toned belly and was soon between the Russian's thighs. Her sex was hot, her undergarment wet with apparent arousal. One hand slid up Diva's body and over one of the alien woman's lovely orbs. Alexandra squeezed slowly, letting her fingers sink in through the woman's top. She squeezed and stroked for a few mind numbing moments before sliding lower. Her hand tried to get under Diva's top and slowly peel it upwards to expose the alien's chest further.

As Alexandra's other hand stroked up and down Diva's side, the agent's hips rose and fell, grinding against Diva's stroking fingers.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:39 am

The heat of the momment left Diva dazed and confused, yet hot and wanting as she continued to gently rubb Alexandras amazingly soft breasts, feeling her harden peak gently push into the palm of her hand from beneath as the pair continued to share that deeply passionate kiss that left them both seemingly breathless yet yarning for more as their joining continued.

Divas other hand explored down the length of her new partners lovly bodie, skimming gently over the womens soft flat abdomen befor meeting the soft moist flower between Alexandras trembling thighs as Divas hand instinctivly seemed to rubb her soft digits agiest the agents sensitive sex, however Diva wasnt left out of the fun as the knight gasped into her parners sweet pink lips as she felt Alexandras hands begin to explore her body as she felt a gentle hand grope one of her swollen breasts, forcing out an adorable gasp that escaped their lips. Alexandra feeling Diva trembling above her as they continued to explore each other in sexual curiosity as Diva felt Alexandras warm hand slide beneth her top, feeling underneath befor Alexandra lifted the front of Divas sports bra like top up over her modestly sized chest.

Breaking their kiss Diva turned her blushing red cheek to breath softly. Hot puffs of air rolling over Alexandras lovly features as Diva struggled to contain her self. "Auh... Is.. Is this ok? s-should we.... should we be doing this?" Diva asked as she worriedly glared down into Alexandras gentle eyes.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:41 am

Alexandra did not respond verbally. Diva turned away from a kiss only to feel those warm lips nibble down the alien woman's neck. Teeth lightly grazed the knight's tender skin as the agent continued to give soft sucking kisses.

The agent did not relent as she pushed back against her partner. The two rolled over, putting Alexandra on top as she continued to kiss down the other woman's neck. Hands massaged both of Diva's exposed orbs before sliding around the alien's back. Fingers ran through the woman's pink hair as the agent sat up. Alexandra was no longer thinking. She was acting on pure need and desire as she pulled Diva's face into the Russian woman's massive cleavage, letting her take a deep whiff of her potent scent.

"Mmm... Do you really want to stop now?" Alexandra purred before pulling Diva's head off her breasts to look into her eyes.

Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:30 am

Diva broke that kiss only to ask the question and catch her breath, however Diva didnt get the awnser she was expecting as Diva suddenly let out a gasping moan as Alexandra expressed her wants and needs by kissing the sensitive curve of the knights neck, feeling the agents teeth nibble agiest her skin as Diva froze and qhivered above her, overwhelmed by passion, giving Alexandra the means to seize control.

It was so fast, Diva was ontop only to feel her self get flipped and rolled over onto her back, Alexandra now straddling her hips above her, her friends lips still sealed over her neck, kissing, biting, as Diva moaned in pleasure while Alexandras hands massaged her swelling breasts afther the agent took the lead exposing them for her self as Alexandra seemed to be all over the place, her hands all over the place. Diva could hardly keep up with her as she simply found her self overwhelmed by her friends lust befor suddenly she felt her self get lifted up as her cute face came to reside between Alexandras wonderfully soft breasts and forced to breath in a lung full of that sweet intoxicating scent.

Diva would struggle for a brief momment as her face was pressed to Alexandras breasts, but afther a momment the knights stuggling stopped as her body grew more relaxed in the agents arms with each breath she took of that scent.

"uhmh...." Diva mummbled as Alexandra gently pulled Diva from her breasts as the knights head canted back and her eyes having grown dull as she looked up into her friends eyes. Alexandras words softly echoing between her ears.

".... N-No... d-dont stop..... " Diva mummbled softly in response, Diva agin pressing her face back to Alexandras breasts where she sought out more of her wonderful scent.

Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:16 am

"Ohhh..." Alexandra moaned as Diva buried her face in the agent's cleavage. Fingers stroked through the alien woman's hair. She gently pulled the knight back and kissed those warm lips. "Mhm..." Was this allowed? Should they be doing this? Alexandra has been suffering for so long since her rescue and now this holy knight was giving her the relief she desperately need. She could not say no to any of this.

Hips ground against Diva's. Butterflies fluttered inside her belly as her body tingled from head to toe. She pressed harder against the alien woman, trying to rub her sex with Diva's. Alexandra was panting softly. Her hands pawed gently over the knight's lovely orbs as she rested on top of her partner. "Ooohh... Diva..."

The agent reached towards her nightstand. She fumbled for the drawer until it finally opened and she pulled out a long dildo. She brought the rubber tip between Diva's breasts, tracing up and down slowly. "Please... Please fuck me... I need it so bad, Diva..." she begged, her insides quaking.

Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:59 pm

Thanks to that scent Diva couldnt say no neither as the pair continued along with the little game they played together. Diva enjoying time she spent with her flushed red face buried between Alexandras soft pillowy breasts, rubbing her cheeks back and forth befor she felt her partner guide her back briefly. A lost, dazed, confused, but cute look graced Diva gorgious features, looking up to Alexandra with awe inspiring wonder as Diva awaited to feeling of soft sweet lips meet her own in a renewed kiss that sent their hearts race together.

"Mhhm... O-oh Alexandra... " Diva gasped inbetween momments their lips broke for precious breaths as Diva felt her partners hands pawing over her bare chest, Alexandra teasing her swollen mounds while the horny agent grided up agiest her in such need that lite Divas core on fire as she couldnt help but mimic her as Diva humped her hips in rythm with Alexandras own.

Divas eyes fluttered open in their kiss, noticing Alexandras arm reaching to her nightstand as she fumbled along the drawer until she finilly discovered what it was she was looking for as Alexandra broke their kiss and rose up above to display what she found... big... long.... and rubbery...

Diva gasped at the sight of the toy, bright violet eyes fallowing it sway as Alexandra teasingly dangled it infront the knights face befor tracing its tip between Divas breasts slowly. Alexandra begging it to be inside of her.

Confused Divas eyes darted to Alexandras own then back to the toy as she blushingly panted and nodded slowly at the request. "Uhm... B-but Ive never u-used...somthing like this befor? H-how do I?" Diva said softly as she reached out to take Alexandras toy dildo....

Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:44 pm

Fingers pinched and twisted Diva's nipple, tugging on it slowly. "Do not dare say you do not know how sex works," Alexandra hissed, "You are a woman and you know what a cock looks like. Well, this is similar. I am sure your body knows what to do."

Unless Diva's race had no males or their genitalia was in a completely different location, Alexandra figured that Diva was smart enough to figure this much out. Even then, Diva was offering her services to the ADD and should be familiar with aliens enslaving and raping women.

Alexandra was getting impatient. Her body was throbbing. The scent made her feel so much better. But, she was not about to sleep without getting some sort of relief. She let the knight take the sex toy. She would let the alien woman take the lead, letting her body be moved as necessary. Her thighs would part, revealing her drooling sex. Her swollen clit was visible while those heavy breasts heaved with each heavy breath the agent took.

Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:19 am

Diva arched under Alexandra and let out a soft shout of pleasure as her nipples were stingingly pinched and tugged sharply by the agents fingers. Violet eyes darting back to the agents own as Alexandra spoke in a soft yet harsh tone, somthing Diva said upset her horny friend as those words forced a cuter yet brighter blush to form on her cheeks as Diva shyly looked away.

"N-no... I-i never... uhm... I-I know where it goes... B-but.... I-I... I never seen on befor.... well not a real one... " Diva timidly admited, sharing somthing very personal about her self that might raise an ovious flag, was Diva a virgin? or maybe she just has never been with a male partner? It was hard to say, yet when Alexandra stopped tugging her nipples Diva fell back panting, winecing cutly as one opened to glare up at her partner befor slowly looking to the toy Alexandra left resting between her breasts as Diva reach up to take it befor slowly sliding out from under Alexandra just enough so she could sit up, Alexandra was still straddling her but now was more in her lap apposed to on top of her. Diva nervously huffing more sweet scented breaths goating her on as she wantingly but timidly glared at Alexandra, cluching the dildo with both hands tightly as her eyes skimmed lower and lower befor finilly she looked to the moist pair of panties covering her partners sex.

A nervous gulp and Diva reached down and gently touched the her sex, poking Alexandras sensitive petal as Diva suddenly fliching her hand at the discovery of wetness but stayed true as she simply breathed and kept going as she slowly tugged her partners panties down her legs, tightly streching them accrost her thighs as Divas eyes lite up the momment she finilly saw the agents bare drolling sex.

"Oh.. oh my.." Diva gasped in suprise but at the same time she was excited for the new oppertunity that a knight such as her self would hardly ever get to experience as Diva angled the dido with Alexandras quivering sex as she would gently guide the toy into her tight hole. Divas eyes flicking back to her partner, ensuring she wasnt hurting her as Diva pressed the toy in up to the base befor gently tugging agiest it and instinctively rocking it up into her partners sex.

"uh? Bounce...bounce! " Diva blushingly instructed as she glared up at Alexandra and took another deep breath that sent her heart racing. "if you don't then...uhm... then I'll.... i'll... I will bite your nipples..." Diva cutly threatened as she leaned in closer to Alexandra's chest where Diva did just that, her lips sealing over a nipple as she sucked and bit it, tugging it sharply. Divas using a free hand to push up agiest the bottom of the dido, pushing it up deeper into Alexandra.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Alexandra's insides were wound up tight with tension. She needed this and needed this now. But, she was forced to wait while the alien woman tried to figure things out. Diva noticed how wet and eager the agent was and finally began to push the dildo slowly inside her.

"Ahhnn!" The Russian woman's toes curl as inches of the hard rubber disappeared inside her tightening depths. With Diva's strength, it was not hard to force it in nice and slow with hardly any resistance. Alexandra was panting by the time those hot netherlips brushed the knight's hand.

Diva tried to be dominant but it was wrong vocabulary and the tone was off. The alien woman tried to make threats though she was already tugging at one of Alexandra's teats. "Ohhhnnn..." Eyes fluttered and roll back as her insides tighten more around the thick dildo. Slowly, the agent worked her numb legs so she could rise and fall on the long shaft. Her breasts rubbed up against Diva's face as hands rested on the other woman's shoulders. Alexandra panted and gasped, rocking her hips as she rose and fell over and over again.

Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:12 am

Alexandra was right the knights tone was way off, her threats minor as Diva didnt seem like the dominate type. It would be painfuly ovious how inexperinced she was at the whole thing, especily with how she fumbled with the toy befor figuring out how to pleasure Alexandra with the rubbery cock. Diva showed concern despite her own lust for the agent as she effectivly impaled her new friend on the thick toy, hearing Alexandras sweet gasps and panting as she gently sucked and nibbled on Alexandras nipple. Violet eyes darting up to watch Alexandras face only to insure her friend wasnt in pain befor she herself broke her lips from Alexandras tits inorder to gasp and pant heavily as Alexandra did what she was asked to do, bounce, bounce in Divas lap and on the toy she held inplace.

" Auh.. M-ms Alexandra! Y-your so soft.." Diva gasped in pleasure as she found her self sinking her cute face inbetween Alexandras soft breasts. Diva only inhaling more of her partners sweet scent as she slowly rocked and twisted the dildo into Alexandras drolling sex, rubbing the thick firm rod along her clinching tight walls, pushing it up to the hilt as its tip pressed up agiest her cervix.

Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:44 am

"Ohhhhnnnnn!" the agent's body arched as Diva pushed the dildo in even further. The rubber tip pressed against her cervix, the impact sending ripples through her womb and her entire passage. Arms wrapped tightly around the alien knight, clinging tightly. The dildo was twisted and thrust slowly in and out. Alexandra's inner walls had no choice but to yield before Diva's strength. Hips rocked against the woman's hand as juices drooled out around the rubber toy.

Diva could feel the heat throbbing within Alexandra's breasts. The odor was intoxicating. Shivers ran up and down the agent's spine as the alien woman continued to rub into her sensitive cleavage. "Uhhnnn... Uhhhnnn... Please... F-Faster... F-Fuck me... Finish me!" she cried out, begging for more relief.

Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:01 pm

Diva inhaled that intoxicating scent as she simply enjoyed Alexandras loving embrace as both the womens soft pillowy breasts warmly caressed her flushed cheeks. The pair eminating a warm heat as they embraced each others sexualy activated bodies, Alexandra feeling Divas warm breath rolling over her chest as each huff of air filled Diva's lungs with a the scent of the goddess who clung to her, alwhile Diva did the unthinkable by thrusting and twisting that thick long two into Alexandras warm drolling sex as the rubber tip of that toy threatened to push her cervix with each rock of her wrist.

"Ughmm.. Y-es...I-i'll do it, mis Alexandra!." Diva replied, her voice muffled by Alexes breasrs as her wrist slowly picking up the pace of her thrusts.

Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:37 am

Eyes fluttered and rolled back in Alexandra's head as the tip slammed against the entrance to her womb. Her inner walls wrapped tightly around the thick rubber rod. But, Diva's strength easily won out as the dildo drilled harder and faster into the red haired woman.

"Uhhnnn... Ahhhnnn... Aaaaiiiiieeeeee!"

Each thrust left her mind blank. Her mouth hung open as her tongue rolled out. Breathless grunts and gasps filled the air as the bed rocked against the wall. Alexandra's hips rose and fell, thrusting against Diva's hand until her entire body shuddered in orgasmic bliss.

Hot juices soaked the alien woman's hand. The ADD agent moaned loudly as she came hard from the intense fucking she just endured. "Ohhhh..." her hips jolt with each thrust should the knight continue thrusting. Drool escaped Alexandra's lips as blank eyes gazed up at the alien woman

Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:22 pm

Diva gave Alexandra her all, putting everying she had into her sexualy ignited partner as the horny knight thrusted the thick toy up into the agents tight clenching depths while having her cute face buried in Alexandras soft warm clevage, enjoying her scent, and the sound she made as each moan only made Diva want more and more of her the she heard it.

So sudden and so overwhelming Divacouldnt control her self as she speared the toy deep, rocking, twisting, and rolling it agiest her tight walls befor suddenly the unexpected would seal over their lips as Alexandra would find that at the hight of her climax Diva did the unthinkable and popped her cute face free of thse sweet scented breasts to suddenly capture Alexandras lips and share a deeply passionate kiss as Diva fallowed the agent down onto the bed. Diva above her as she contined to drive the thick dildo into her warm depths as she kept up on that kiss, the knights tounge fighting agiest Alexandras own as Diva sought to give Alexandra what she wanted, never wishing to see her friend suffer or be upset agin.

Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next