View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Gratitude (for Diva) 

Post Re: Gratitude (for Diva)
Blaster bolts clipped her hip as she charged in with the help of her shields magnetic pull, luckly her armor took the blow as it sparked off her blacken plate allowing her to crack the metalic beast in its face plate with a devistating punch that cracked its visior. Diva wasnt able to her put as much force behind her fist due to the lack of gravity.

Diva was able to recall her shield in just enough time to black the downward swing of that clubing arm as her shield sounded with a load metalic ding as the blow forced her to drop a knee, however Diva used that oppertunity of downward force to do the impossible as angled her shield in a degree to have the blow reflect off and slam into the metalic floor, shattering the floor in the impact as Diva quickly pushed her self forward inbetween its sturdy legs.

Diva used her quick mobiity and its slow reactions to her advantage and get behind it as gripped the droids back tightly where ever she coud hold as with her free hand Diva shouted with zeal as she began to slam the sharp shield edge into the back of the machines bucket like head near the napp of its neck, denting, cutting, and shattering metal and likly scrambling its prosessor and visual disply as she bravly fought.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:09 am

With it's slower reaction time and the tight quarters she was able to get behind it. It tried to shake her off but there had not been to much space to get great speed, which was a benefit as it soon slammed a shoulder into a wall in an effort to shake her loose, then slammed into the other wall.

It was a rough ride even without it building up great momentum since it was slamming into the wall with great strength generating a good deal of vibrations. It was durable, meant to stand up better against primitive weapons as well as energy ones. She quickly found that it was made of two alloys. A thin coating at the surface that provided better protection against energy types was easy to get through. Beneath was tougher material.

Other droids gathered in front of the war droid, she heard them approach then stop unable to advance further. They could not even target her and she was free to beat on the machine. Over the sound of it slamming into the walls and her hitting it she did not hear what they had said to one another but did hear at least one of them rush off as if they had an idea.

It was unable to return before she finished off the war droid. Once it stopped rocking back and forth one of the droids attempted to crawl through it's leg as she had. It was easy for her to finish off given the vulnerable state.

It was pulled back by the others, another tried and met with similar results, it too was drawn away and a third tried. When it was finished too the rest did nothing, waiting for the other droid to come back. She could attempt what they were doing or better still continue on rather then waste time here. If she did they may proceed without her being present following after her.

When she resolved the situation and continued on she came to bridge. The door was sealed, which wasn't unusual in itself but what was had been the crackling yellow field emitting from it. Adjacent to it was another room without the field.

It was unknown what the field would do to her or her shield if she decided to keep hurling it at the door. There was a control panel near the door but it was dead, the door powered by the other side now. Another option was seeking another route provide there was one. Another option was going back the way she came to engineering tying to disable power there.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:04 pm

Diva was free to beat on the back of war droids head as she rode it like a raging bull, slamming and ramming into the walls, ceiling, and even other droids who showed up to the scuffle as Diva struggled to keep a grip as the knight slammed the sharp edge of her shield agiest the base of its neck as its armor plating held agiest the first few slamms yet like most droids its neck was a weak point, the armor thin there as eventually Diva cut through and severed its main processor from its power supply and it sparked to a dead halt.

Diva didnt stay long afther she wrecked the machine as she quickly floated off its back and propelled her self down the hall and closer to the bridge afther destroying a couple more androids who tried to presue her.

Diva eventually reached the bridge yet it was sealed off by a yellow barrier door locked from the other side, but adjacent was another room, the door open as Diva looked back the way she came knowing what was back there as she knew going back would take to much time and allow who ever was responsable or this ambush to escape... It wasnt a hard choice.... yet mybe not a smart one as Diva moved into the open room, hpfully there was a way around.

Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:11 am

She entered that room. The lights turned on, on a motion sensor. The room was devoid of clutter and she saw that at the back end there was a large transparent cylinder attached to powered devices, it looked like some sort of status chamber, even from across the room she could see the red light on a control panel.

Red lights often meant something went offline or had been locked. Sure enough the cylinder was locked but rather then seeing someone or something in a stasis chamber whatever was inside was conscious. Some sort of blob-like creature stared out at her.

It had a face, though the eyes weren't eyes, just a different color slime as if the face was more for the benefit of humanoids. But it seemed to “see” following her movements.

She could see that there were vents in the ceiling, probably meant to release toxic gas or some sort of chemical. Her enclosed suit may protect her depending what the substance was.

It was likely that it was some sort of defense if the creature broke free but she should be capable of powering it down without tripping any sort of alarms.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:05 am

Diva entered the room only to raise her guard as the lights turned on afther she tripped te motion sensor. Quickly taking a look around at her new surroundings, given their wasnt much to see, no clutter, no real furniture, not even a bed, however their was a large cylinder in the room and it held somthing inside of its clear cage, it was alive and watching her.

Diva quickly glaced behind her to ensure that her flank was safe befor she approched the cylinder. Lookingit up and down her suits sensors discovered potential security systems and traps, yet nothing that posed her a threat at the momment as she gently reached out to touch the smooth surface of the cylinder to take a better look, her tight form fitting suit hugging her atheltic body as she took a knee and glared to the creature inside. " creature, do you have a name?" Diva asked, her voice sounding slightly muffled by her helmet.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:19 am

Nothing approached her flank yet. She did not hear any of the droids either indicating that they were still waiting or devising a better plan in order to deal with her.

The creature watched, it's “gaze” flowed down to her hand as she touched the transparent enclosure, which was cool to the touch. It looked up to her helmeted features as she spoke diverting it's attention. It was attracted to vibration it seemed honing in on her.

“I am not a creature. My name is Ortix and you are not ADD. Who are you affiliated with? Bounty hunter?”
He may have thought that she was with. Had he been under the impression that she was with them. Had he thought that she was confirming his identity?

Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:15 am

Diva didnt lower her guard even afther checking her flank, she knew more droids were out there waiting and she was ready if they came... yet for now she had her focus on creature contained inside the cylinder especialy afther it spoke to her even claiming its name. Hoever Ortix would hear a scoff as he called her a bounty hunter, as if she was anything that dishonest and sinful.

"I'll forgive your first impression of me, Ive been called far worse, but fear not, I'm not here to harm you, I am Diva Krimry Ospoden Knight of the Sacred Heart." Diva introduced her self befor she stude up from her knee. " Now, Ortix, are you being held prisoner? Why are you in this... Thing?" Diva asked as she examined the tube housing the slimy being.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:01 am

“A knight ..” Ortix seemed to emphasis the last word. “This is rather unforseen, especially so soon after my vessel was attacked.”

He grinned as she looked over the cylinder. It was transparent but not glass, a substance stronger then metal. It appeared rather straight forward when she gazed at the control panel she determined that things had been straight forward. The cylinder auto locked when sealed but could be opened easily from the outside.

In the event that it was forced or damaged the vents activated. There still had been no telling what was released and could be anything from flames to gases. There were no readouts indicating what was released as simple as it was to operate.

She was guessing since she wasn't actually hitting buttons but there were few buttons and it seemed simple enough.

“I owe someone some money. A lot of money.”
He supplied answering her question regarding his status as a prisoner and perhaps why he had believed her to be a bounty hunter in the first place.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Diva forgave disregarded his assumption she was a bounty hunter as she looked over tude her blobby new friend was held inside of. It was sturdy and likly not easy to break, it was also oviously trapped given the vent on the ceiling. Diva was sure she could avoid the trap but Ortix might not be so lucky, he was inocent in this matter afther all and concerned by her claim of being a knight. She didnt care if he belived her, she was here to help if he liked it or not, However his awnser was vague, hardly even part of the truth, she asked if he was prisoner... this very well coud be a safe room, yet she accepted his awnser and gave him a nod.

" I see, Sir Ortix, its not a good habit to owe money to greedy being who will go to such lengths to collect debts." Diva lecured as she looked over the control panel and for a means to open the chamber. " However Sir Ortix, I cant sit by and let you be harmed, I have already dispatched most of the forces littering the vessel. I'll try to open your cell, I wont let any harm fall on you." Diva said calmly as she pressed the buttons and hopfully opened the cell with out tripping the trap...

Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:47 am

Figuring out how to open the pod had been easy enough. It opened and the vents did not trigger whatever trap that they would have had should it have been forced.

He grinned, as he flowed out of the tube. “Ahhh ...” he altered his shape quickly transitioning from one to another “stretching” more or less. Then he settled back into a legless humanoid blob.

“You said you dealt with most of them already? They have cyro rifles … lethal against organic mater. Far from lethal against me but seeing that you are here I can surmise you haven't come across those droids yet.

“Best option would be getting into the bridge, a command from the central computer can shut down the droids. Baring that there's doing the same in engineering.”
He knew a bit about the droids it seemed. It made some sense to be able to shut down killer droids remotely but she had not yet seen any organics.

Had he been assuming that they could be stopped? Had such knowledge or was the one running the show? When hearing about the bridge being sealed off he needed a description of the area, the vents were too far out of his sensory range for him to detect but he would grin again when they were pointed out.

“Now that's nostalgic … risky, but nostalgic. Considering it's a trap the vent could be flooded if they knew I was in it but I'm willing the bet I can get that shield down. There should be a means to get to engineering and deviate power, provided that you can hold up here ...”

Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:35 pm

Diva stepped back and allowed Ortix to slip free from the tube as he slopped to the metalic floor at her feet. He was bigger the she expected him to be and thewas he "streched" was slightly unsettling yet she gave him the room and respect.

"Yes, Ive delt with many, this isnt a very large ship and Ive dispatched over twenty droid by now. Any remaining forces are few at best. However you are the first living being Ive seen onboard, Sir Ortix." Diva relayed to him with respect. "I havent encountered these cyro weapons yet, however I have faith my armor and shield will protect me. I'm a knight afther all, I will get s out of here Sir Ortix." Diva boasted befor she heard his mention of the bridge and a master control. She mentioned the shield blocking her path but then mentioned the vents which could allow access. However one thing bothered her, how did he know all this? or was he assuming, no matter he was her best bet. She didnt see a reasonnto distrust him yet.

" Yes, Vents seem to lead around the ship,Ifyou belive there is a master control for the droid forces on board then I could hoist you up to the vent and you could slip through into the bridge. I can hold here easily." Diva explained as she nodded at her shield. If that was all then Diva would get on it then a hoist Ortix up to the vent best she coud considering he was a slime ball afther all.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:21 pm

“Twenty? Surly you would be handy in having around but I'm certain a knight isn't searching for employment.”

A relaxed grin and a casual wave of his hand. “Not necessary. You need but point me in the right direction.” He moved reasonable well leaving no slime behind as he moved … well not really. The little he did chased after the main body allowing him to reabsorb it.

Once beneath the vent and knowing how high it was his body dissolved in height then shot up like a spring getting thinner the higher he reached. Hitting the vent he kept going pulling up his lower half and soon he was gone leaving the knight there.

She had been left there for some time. Long enough for the droids to return. One of the larger ones had been sent into the room with some of the security models remaining outside taking cover as they fired into the room.

It was challenging to say the least. The droids were now using a stun setting so they did not worry about hitting the larger war droid. She had to keep moving to as stun grenades were tossed into the room. The war droid did not have to worry but she did. It disrupted her rhythm and it was slow going to have any effect on the war droid.

What was worse was that another was approaching, she could clearly hear it. Two in the room meant going back and forth between the two in order to avoid the grenades. She would have been fatigued in time, the droids were tireless after all.

Then they stopped just as she was approaching her limits. Powered down or at least in standby mode. From outside in the hall she heard that barrier go down followed by feeling the gravity return.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:45 am

"Your correct, I'm not seeking employment, however If you ever ask for my aid then I'm more then happy to help those who need it." Diva said spirtly, her red glowing visored helmet staring at the blob as she bowed her head in respect. In truth she could never see her self working with a slime ball like him, however if hewas truly in danger then she couldnt sit by and let him be harmed. Soon enough Diva had found that Ortix didnt need her help reaching the vent, he did so on his own quickly enough as she watched him do it with ease befor leaving her alone in the cramped room.

Diva didnt wait either, she flipped her shield to tower mode. The heavy slab of metal opened slowly, folding open into a much large surface area she could hide her entire body behind as she readied her self for the coming squad of droids that moved in. It was a siege, constant fire onher shield as Diva wa pinned down inside the room, she turtled up in the cornor as shot afther shot rang off her shield as she used it psudo gravity braces to effectivly lock it in possision so not even the large droids slamming their fists into it could not push it back until finilly their was a hum of energy from each droids as they soon all shut down allowing Diva to breath if a sigh of relief as even the gravity returned.

Diva peaked out from behind her shield and stepped out, setting the mode back to medium as the shield folded in on its self to a much smaller size then its tower mode allowing her to move freely as she stepped out around droids moving to the now open bridge door.

"Excellent work Ortix, now lets get you out of here and to safety. I'll find the ones responsible and bring them to justice." Diva said with pride as she stepped onto the bridge to meet Ortix.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:29 am

Another grin from Ortix as he looked at her from over his shoulder. On the bridge had been a team of four inert droids of a different type then the other two. Ones that had the ability to operate the ship and act as crew. Still there had been no organics nor had she encountered any of the cyro weapons. Either they deemed them not to be as effective on her or they had some other limitation she was unaware of.

“You could probably pull up a manifest of the ship, the registration should give you an owner at least if there is no list of anyone on board. It is rather difficult for me to read.”

Not impossible, unless he was lying about that for whatever reason but it made a degree of sense with what she learned so far. It seemed that he could sense things but stationary objects while not invisible to him required him to guess. Was that a chair or was someone standing there … it was more sophisticated then that, a chair had more contact with the ground then a person but that had been the gist of it.

He must have picked up vibrations, movement and slew of other factors to get a better picture of things.

She could see that one of the droids sat at communications, the one she had to have dealt with earlier. Another had a bank of camera monitors that displayed various areas of the ship most of which showed inert droids, many offline ones were folded neatly in racks in the cargo bay to save space. There were a lot, a hundred maybe.

All the droids were powered down, no organics were visible on the cameras. The ship was small overall. There was an escape pod that drew her attention only in that an organic could be hiding there outside of the view of the cameras.

At another station where the sensors were operated from she could see the passive scans that indicated the two other vessels. There was another at far range moving in. No weapons or shields were up but it was a larger vessel, medium sized freighter. Of course Ortix was oblivious to this barely disabling the droids it seemed.

How he had time to search had not been readily apparent at first until she spotted the grenade that had rolled near a console, an EMP that had been discharged that had to have been responsible for taking the droids out. Maybe the armory had some along with the cyro weapons ...

Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Diva stepped onto the brige, she found Oritx inside. The sickly slime had greeted her with a grin that Diva couldnt help but find unsettling, however she didnt let it bother her as Diva simply nodded as he made his point and she did just that.

Pushing a inactive droid aside Diva moved to a consol and began to bring up ship logs, records, licences, any info of value, she wanted names, numbers, anything that told her what had happened on board this ship. "where is the crew? This ship cant be automated can it? Wait.. there. They may be hiding." Diva said outloud as she tapped through varies screens befor she can to the escape pod, considering the idea. It was unlikly but worth a look, but before Diva could speak up to Ortix her screen lit up as the radar picked up a large ship comming in, slowly approching their location. "Sir Ortix, there is a Vessle off starboard. Its making a slow approch. Were you expecting a rescue party?" Diva asked as she left the console and approch up behind Ortix only to kick somthing with the toe of her boots as Diva looked down and discovered a discharged EMP grenade. Diva picked up the device only to glare at the slime from were she stude. "E.M.Ps are illegle Sir Ortix, there banned in most civilized space, where did you find this?" Diva probed befor she sat the device aside on cornor of a consol as she walked to Ortixs side to see what he was doing.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next