View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Gratitude (for Diva) 

Post Re: Gratitude (for Diva)
“Hm?” Ortix perked up at the mention of the ship. He asked how far it was after turning his attention to the computer screen. He appeared to be concentrating on it to no or little avail. Her search for any sot of manifest had been useless.

She came away with numbers of droids, armaments and who the ship had been registered too and could only assume that that had been the organic on the ship. The name had not registered with her so it was doubtful that he was a mover and shaker.

“Oh?” Ortix shifted his attention to the spent EMP. “I had a few back on my ship, hence the delay. I came here first, sensed the droids and went back for one in order to deal with this mess."

She then felt something against her ankles. A portion of slime metallic colored came up behind her snaring her ankles while Ortix fired a pseudo pod straight at her, the intent was not to snare her but her shield making it all but useless with that strong sticky grasp.

Her legs entangled as her feet and ankles were enveloped, her shield arm all but useless as she realized that he was not attempting to pull it free but simply keep that arm immobilized. She still had her other arm and could see the grin on Ortix's features as he slithered closer.

“My ride's here.”

With his ship still being here the additional one was useless for the task unless damage to his own had been extensive. Or more likely he had back up on the way ensuring that she realized that. He moved closer within striking range as if daring her to do so or confident that it would be useless.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Diva sat the EMP aside and slowly approched with her shield in hand to look over the slimes "sholder" and see what he was up too. She wasnt trying to be threating, more a sense of duty and authority then anything as she walk twords him, she was suddenly given pause by her ankel getting snared by somthing.

Diva looked down in an instant only to see silverish ooze slime over her foot befor she suddenly looked back up to Ortix with confusion. Diva didnt hesitate, somthing was wrong and her seciond sense knew it, but befor she could move and tare free and stike the hethen down she was suddenly assulted by the creature as globs of slime suddenly slam into her shield as she raised it to defend herself. It was then Diva realized the ploy as the slime was a tangle as it splashed accrost her shield and stuck to her sholder and torso, pinning her shield arm in strong sticky slime close to her body, effectivly immoblizing her yet still leaving her left arm free as gribbed the cornor of a consol, using it for balance.

".... I knew it... this is your vessel.... isnt it you demon.... I should have known as much..." Diva spat as she looked to the dastardly slime from behind her red tinted visor. She hated to admit she let her guard down... but Ortixwould notice she didnt seem concerned or even trying to struggle free from her tangling slime bonds. "I was hoping you would simply surrender peacfully... but I guess thats to much to ask as sinner like yourself... You should know better then to try and attack a ospoden knight..... better beings have tried..." Diva boasted, openly threatening the slime even in her bondage befor Ortix would suddenly realize his mistake, she was strong, very strong as with a show of titanic strength Diva tore her legs free from the ropes of slime binding her ankels with a loud warriors cry, then her shield suddenly expanded into tower mode as the sharp shield edges slicing though the solid slimly goo with ease before Ortix would have the knight charging at him ready to slam and smash his slimey body into a messy puddle.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:58 am

“Oh no, this isn't my vessel. Indeed the other ship is mine,” he explained. She was not struggling yet. He felt the lack of movement and had wondered why she had fought that impulse. Maybe she had been thinking that this slime was more like quicksand in that the more she struggled the more entangled she would become. Whatever the case he grinned when she mentioned surrender.

“The last thing I want is being stuck in some stuffy tube again so soon after getting free of one.”

Then she wrenched free. While unable to see her she had the same size and weight corresponding to a human but he had not been caught off guard. The weight of the shield made that weight uneven. He knew the shield was heavy and could feel that slight difference. While it was most probable she was a strong human he did not put it past her that she wasn't human a fact he confirmed as she tor away.

As she charged forward he held his ground until the last moment where he melted into a puddle at the last moment flowing along the floor to get behind her. Slime rolling past her feet spreading out all around her.

Some clang to her ankles again while a large portion rose up some distance behind her. He was smaller now but a second Ortix broke free of he slime. It was clear that the slime was not meant to hold her but even she required effort to brake free.

And with it being all around her it ensured that she had to step in it again only to repeat the process. Bottom line her movement had been severely hampered. As if that wasn't enough a glob of slime hit her shoulder then a lower one on her back. As she struggled to move to fae Ortix he kept circling so he was always behind her.

The globs of slime hurt no more than a snowball hitting her clearly Ortix wasn't taken the matter seriously. “Effectively you are trapped. That weapon cannot harm me and you are too hindered to deal with me even if it could, not before that ship arrives but if you wish to have a bit of fun first ...”

The globs of slime on her began moving as if they were independent of Ortix. Pulling trying to tare at portions of her suit, trying to work beneath any opening they found. A third slime ball hit her ass cheek then began moving too, this one down her leg toward her boot as it search as it ventured forth like the others.

Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:24 pm

Dive roared a battle cry as she charged shield first into where ortix was sloppig it. The knight aimingbto slam her shield down on him with the blunt side asshe put some force behind it as Ortix would slither away nerrowly escaping. Ortix however woud feel the slam Diva sank into the floor grates, shaking the bridge and mybe the whole vessel as it even left a large dent in the floor befor Diva quickly turned to face him as he spread him self out around her, even making copies she tossed a punch at.

"Hold still coward!" Diva yelled as she tried to move, only to realize her feet was tangled agin befor she was suddenly suprised by the globes of slime that pelted her sholder, lower back and then finally her toned rear. Diva let out a shocked gasp only to stuggle and pull her self free from the many binding stands tangling her arms and legs as Diva was to busy breaking the binds to realize the globs stuck to her back had taken on lives of their own as they began to pull and tugg at her suit, seeking out any cracks or holes. The ortix globs would find it was a sealed suit ment for the vaccume of space but... as those globes felt around one at her upper back did discover the means to depreassurize the suit... a series of buttons on the collar. Meanwhile the other globes slithered about her flailing body as one delved under her chest plate found her space suit to be rather form fitting as the suit hugged her modest chest tightly.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:24 am

The only real effect the shield had on the slime on the floor had been splattering it before it raced to reform around her. Being able to tare globs of slime off himself Ortix was lacking in any form of nervous system.

Just how he was formed, how he existed would have been more of an interest to a scholar not engaged in thwarting him.

He chuckled at her. “Only sore sports complain about their inability to adapt. Do not expect others to fight your kind of fight.”

Slime swept over the curve of a breast while the one flowing down her leg did not find any seam to get through one did manage to discover the buttons on her collar. “Ah, a pretty standard suit.”

Buttons were depressed, slime flowing immediately beneath the suit. As more slime was thrown at her more would rush beneath the suit eagerly flowing against her as it made contact with her warm flesh. With each tossed glob Ortix was growing smaller.

All of the slime acted independent of him when detached it seemed or he was controlling each portion. Only the largest piece of slime spoke, however.

Slime moved down her torso while some swept over her breasts rolling against them swirling over the pair as the flowing slime moved down between her thighs.

“Nice …” he commented. Slime rubbing over her sex with other slime hindered her legs as he watched her.

The next glob of slime was tossed to the ceiling above her so that slime could drizzle down on her from above further hindering her movements as strong as she was it was clear he was either attempting to snare her on so many levels or tire her.

Just as he did this slime began rubbing back and forth against her sex. He then stopped moving about clearly unable to watch in the typical sense he seemed to be concentrating on something else now ...

Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:57 am

Diva fought viciously, taring, smacking away globes of slime and strands trying to snare her. Her strength made it impossible to hold her down yet she didnt notice the globes of slime that had attached to her back just yet, she was to busy trying to tare off what was trying to attach to her already that Diva didn't see the sentient mass slide under her chest plate either.

" YOU TALK TO MUCH MONSTER!!!" Diva shouted as she smacked another glob of slime and tore away another while once agin kicking at the strands snaring her legs as they snapped like strings. She was strong, but Ortix still held the advantage especial as he discovered the buttons on her collar. Ortix found that the Knights suit was very advanced, no seams, clasps or zippers, it looked special designed for a single person ment to wear it, however the suit was simple as well, very similar to most space suits found in the galaxy, especial the A.D.D. Diva simply fought until she heard those interested words come from the slime man before suddenly her suit let out a loud hiss of escaping air.

"WHAT!!" Diva shout in alarm as she felt her space suit give way, releasing pressure as the suit became slightly less form fitting, just enough for Diva to take it on or off. Diva in her alarm quickly panicked as she reached back cover the opening in her suit with a gloved hand yet it was two late the slime being Ortix had already slipped past her fingers and was slipping inside as Diva shivered at the sensation of the cold living slime oozing over her back and shoulders. "EHGHH! NO GET OUT OF MY SUIT YOU MONGREL!!!" Diva shout in rage, her body flailing as she violently swung around her in panic, only making Ortixs job easier as he tried to tangle her up more.

Ortix would feel her body shutter as he flowed visibly under her suit, quickly shifting and moving under her armor as he touched her soft warm skin. The knights skin was silky soft, so smooth and fair, to the touch, it felt as tho Diva didn't have a single blemish on her skin as he flowed down her body under the suit as Diva felt his cold liquid body ageist her as he cascaded over her shoulders and down her chest, back, Belly, sides and finally her full toned rear end. It might be a surprised but Ortix would quickly realize something as he moved under her suit. Diva didn't wear a single pair of under garments, no bra, no panties, she was completely bare under the formfitting suit!?

"GUh!!! G-GET OUT!!!" Diva gasped from the perverted touch, feeling him touch her delicate flower, her hot breath fogging the inside of her helmet as she contained to swing at vines of slime as if she could shake Ortix out from under her suit, however the moment came he suddenly stopped moving. Given a moment Diva relaxed her body and took a deep breath and seized this opportunity to take action. Ortix would learn first hand how reckless a ospoden knight truly was. "Ugh!!! M-my suit will be your coffin Ortix.... I wont lose to a creature like you!!" Diva shouted be for Ortix would feel it around her body. Her muscles tensed suddenly under her soft skin as she gripped her mighty shield and staggered forward, her strength easily ripping the strands of slime that were ment to hold her as with one strong swing Diva hurled her shield with all her strength..... It wasn't until moments later Ortix realized where she threw it.

There was a loud explosion of sparks and electrical devices as Diva shield tore forward through the cock pit, ripping through the consoles like tissue paper be for it met the sturdy dome window of the bridge. The sound that fallowed was close to a shatter be for the sound of a powerful cyclone of wind shook the entire vessel and the violent suction was pulling everything inside the ship out into the void. Even Divas strength couldn't stand ageist the powerful forces that pulled ageist her body, she wasn't holding onto bars or anchored in anyway to the floor as she was instantly sucked out into space with Ortix trapped inside her suit with her.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:16 am

He chuckled at her rage. As she readied her shield he grinned. “I've told you how useless that -” Eyes widened in surprise at the reckless act. There was hardly any time to act as he lunged at her in a frantic attempt to engulf her.

It was in a means of preserving as much of himself as possible as portions of his slime perished after a few minutes if not reconnecting. The largest surviving piece of himself held his consciousness.

The slime about her hurried as well to climb up her legs, to flow into that suit as the majority of his form was blown out to the cold vacuum f space. By the time she was a portion of slime that had not entered her suit sealed it before it stiffened against her due to the cold.

But a smaller portion of himself existed inside that suit. He still squirmed against that warm smooth flesh. Sweeping over hr clit and nipples as the slime moved and shaped itself beneath her suit.

A tendril of it pressed against the slit of her entrance, then in where it had a little more freedom to alter itself becoming fuller with bumps as it flowed inside her. Each thrust quicker then the last.

The slime on the outside of her suit grew stiff and broke away easier but on the inside it was a different story. The very suit keeping her alive also kept Ortix alive.

Hands formed up over her breasts each finger as thin as a nipple pressing into the skin, barely piercing her there. More slime was coiling around her neck sliding over a cheek and making it's way toward her mouth where it took on a fuller appearance of a phallus.

More slime had flowed over her ass forming up into another cock, this one soon spiraling into her back door. Most of her suit had been full of the stuff save for her head and areas where he formed up larger clumps of slime such as those hands.

He was not speaking now, nor was he wasting much time as he enjoyed the fruits of her body.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:54 am

Therewas hardly any time to react to what happened afther Diva tossed her mighty shield and shattard the cock pit window. The sudden decompression of the ship fallowed as everything inside was suddenly sucked twords the front and sprayed out the head of the ship like a tube of tooth paste. However even in this momment of panic Ortix didnt feel Diva fight it, however she fought him as he quickly swarmed over her body and began to quickly stuff him self inside of her suit with no time to waste as befor they both knew it Diva was already sucked into the vacumme, trapped with Ortix in the one place she could not reach now afther he resealed her suit....

"N-NO! G-GET OUT OF MY SUIT!! N0! NO!" Diva shouted inside her helm as she kicked and flailed her body helplesly in the void. The poor knight feeling the slimey being known as Ortix shifted and moved about under her tight form fitting space suit. Divas hands pawing at her armor covered chest and the senstive area between her legs as Ortix discovered shewore nothing but this space suit and her armor as Ortix's touch spread to between her thighs, her nice toned rear, her chest, even flow up under her callor as she felt his cold slimy form slaping agiest her cheek befor all at once Ortix pushed in.... Diva feeling the the monster force his way into her tight sex, tighter rear, and finilly her cute gasping mouth as she tensed and pawed at the ouside of her suit in vain.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:16 pm

The ship moved in at the same speed it had been using. It would be some time before they figured out what happened. Sadly the ship had been their only hope at the moment but there were other hings to worry about.

The slime outside of her suit soon became inert and broke away but it was the slime inside her suit that she had to worry about. It was sealed in with her an thus there was no hope for her now. This was giving a brand new meaning to close quarter fighting as she uselessly clawed at her suit as he moved against the warm naked flesh beneath.

Ortix still had not uttered a word but as she uttered her own slime raced into her mouth. Once inside it swelled with a reasonable thickness as it plundered her lips even as it invaded her body.

The slime in each hole thickening. The one in her pussy even generated bumps and ridges as it flowed inside her counter to the thrusts of the one in her backside.

More slime rolled over her breasts, those hands collapsing as she tugged against the suit only to reform a moment later as she was groped by this beast. To make matters worse slime was now oozing over her clit as that fucking increased vigorously, slowed suddenly then increased once more.

They had quite some time to play. The cycle kept repeating, eroding her endurance a little at a time as they drifted through space. Had she been able to pay attention that ship eventually moved scanning sections of space, moving only to scan once more.

Space was big but fortunately they were not far. Had he ship started scanning in their direction rather than the opposite facing they would have been picked up already. As it were the ship was now swinging in there direction finally as Ortix took her with relentless stamina as she was forced to wait for this rescue.

Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:57 pm

Diva noticed little as things began to heat up inside of her tight form fitting suit. Ortix brought a whole new meaning to close combat as she felt his liquid mass shift, slither, and turn under her suit as he positioned him self for what was to come to her. Diva was helpless to stop it as she gasped, grunted, and cried in disgust as she clawed and groped at the outside of her suit, struggling cover, and stop Ortix from going on with his sinister plan he had for her body, however all her attempts to ward off his advances where in vain..... she was locked inside a prison with no wall or chains with a sex crazed slime that had unhindered access to everything her body had to offer him...

"Guhah!!GHAHAHuhAhhhh!" Diva gagged loudly, hearing her self inside her suit as her body arched, bucked, and flailed helplessly adrift in space as Ortix penetrated all three holes at the same time. Her pussy and ass where both filled suddenly by the liquid mass that rushed inside, only to suddenly solidify into thick rock hard filling cocks that plugged both holes tightly. Both even forming ridged bumps that scrapped the inside of her tight clenching walls, overstimulating her in that moment as she cried in overwhelming forced pleasure past the slime tendril that was racing into her mouth before like the slime below thickened into a modest girth that Divas lips struggled to wrap around. Alternating thrusts fallowed as Divas eyes winced shut, her hand gripping the chin of her helmet where her mouth would be as her other hand pawed at her groin out side her suit, still struggling in vain to stop the rape as her body trembled under the thin armored mesh, force to feel and endure the sensation of Ortixs slime viciously stimulating her sensitive body, chipping away at her endurance with randomly changing tempos of speed and painfully slow thrusts as he rocked him self into her drooling pussy before suddenly it was all to much....

Ortix sensed it as it happened but Diva in the brutal fucking had reached bliss, the edge was gone as she simply tumbled over the side into esctesy as Orix continued to gore him self inside and out of her mouth, pussy, and tight rear, with alternating pushes and pulls, sickly triple penetrating her and for her release to drench the interior of her suit and her inner thighs to the point Diva was feeling dampness gathering in side of her boots and eventually ageist her thighs and calfs... If Ortix kept this up he would likly fill the knights suit with her sparkling release by the time they were rescued..

Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:49 am

Indeed it was kept up, those hands on her tits became numerous mouths that sucked and licked. She was brought beyond her limits time and time again. Her juices adding to the entrapment of his body as it chiseled away at her as she drifted in space powerless to stop anything.

Ortix did not cum, there may not have been an end at all. Even as the tractor beam surrounded her and she was pulled aboard a ship.

Still being fucked she was now on the floor of a hanger. A force field sprang back into place and she could see numerous arachnids, spiders about half the size of a man with bands of colored rings on their numerous legs.

Several with light blue bands were near the tractor beam. Another with yellow bands came forth accompanied by larger ones with red bands. The yellow one moved quickly flipping her over so that she was face down. The seal on her suit released and at once the fucking stopped as the slime sped out of the suit.

Held down by numerous legs she was bitten on the back of her neck. The bite no worse then a needle. But the toxins worked quickly to paralyze her.

From what she could see between her undressing was another yellow spider approaching a much smaller Ortix. This one carrying large canisters of water that you would set in a water fountain. Ortix greedily drank, emptying it in sort order. Before she was undressed he was sucking down his second.

One of the red spiders carried her off dropping her into a cell where she was left. Paralyzed for the time being she was beginning to feel movement returning when another yellow one came into her cell biting her on the left breast. There were two tiny puncture wounds there but the toxin had a different effect. It weakened her, slowing her reactions, the paralysis would end up making her limbs feel tingly for a time before she got full use out of them again.

By then there were two red ones and a purple one outside her cell. The force field was dropped, the red ones remained where they were as the purple one approached her ...

Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:48 pm

Ortix kept up with his playtime in side the suit as Dia was brought to climax agin and agin, her suit filling with more of her sweat scented sparking release to the point she felt warm pockets of moistness agiest her angel soft skin... however then agin that could have simply been pieces of Ortix that were not currently inside of her she felt... none the self Ortix was swimming in everything her body had to offer. The suit a hot box of sex as Ortix would both feel the temperature inside climb higher and higher the more he heated the knight up. Diva Gasping past the pelvic slime rod in her mouth, fogging of the visor of her helmet as she she continued to struggle, her legs kicking and arms grabbing and pawing at the places Ortix explored outside of her body. Diva arching and bucking each time she came. Their rescuers getting a show as even for the simplistic minded person would know what was happening inside of that suit.... she was being fucked into pieces.

It was sudden as Diva didn't even notice her self until she felt her self drop to the steel plated floor with a heavy metallic *CLINK!* as Diva rode out the last orgasm on the floor, writhing and spasmming in her rape before collapsing exhaustedly, her hands still pawing ageist the outside of her suit and unknowingly to her putting on another show for the creatures around her. Diva was to tired and blissed out to defend her self as she was suddenly tackled and flipped on her back. Shouts erupted from behind the slime formed cock in her mouth as she struggled and fought ageist the numerous beings assaulting her yet they quickly overpowered her and held her down.

Who ever these creatures were they quickly solved her armored suit and popped open the back with ease and exposed her back as almost instantly the liquid amount of her release Ortix had forced from Diva had spilled out of the suit and onto the floor, along with Ortix him self as he retreated from her body and her suit. Diva shivered as he pulled out from her ass, pussy and mouth. Ortix was free, yet Diva was still retrained by the legs of these spider like creatures be for she felt the sudden bite ageist the back of her neck forcing her body to tense up befor she just collapsed and was unable to move.

Powerless to stop them Diva was conscious but paralyzed as the numerous creatures flipped her onto her back and began to tug ad her suit, slowly stripping her from her armor as Ortix and his crew would finally see the face of the mysterious knight face to face. Her cute blushing exhausted face, chin length violet blond hair, and faint pink eyes, bot most notably, she had slightly pointed ears. She wasn't human, but close to it seemed.

They had a moment to admire their prize, bare, and freshly unwrapped as she was held up by numerous beings hands. Divas eyes flicking to the lot of them as she tried to move and fight but she was powerless. She watched Ortix suck down drink afther drink, what was he doing? was he regenerating? Diva didnt know... nor did she have time to think about it be for one of theses spider like guards hauled her off. He dropped her in a cell, however he didn't leave quickly, he watched her for a moment as Diva struggled and force her self to move... yet he didnt seem to like that... or simply waned to taste her as Diva shouted and cried in pain as the spider like creature with yellow bands on his legs pressed his fangs to her breast and bit her sharpy, injecting more venom into her body and agin making Diva helpless as her limbs felt heavy and tingly. The spide creature left her cell and activated the force field that severed as her door.... forcing Diva to lay there on the flood naked and exposed...

Diva gasped and panted for a time, struggling to rest. when she finally got some use out of her limbs she covered he shame and sat up. scooting to a corner of the cell where she tightly hugged her self and crossed her legs.... trying to hide her nether and breasts from the guards who passed by to check on her... befor Diva was alarmed to find that she soon had company again as the force field dropped. Two red labeled spider guards stayed out side her cell while the single one crawled inside and approached her as Diva angerly glared in their direction. She didnt move, flinch, or seem scared. However the spider would notice her red cheeks, her flushed face, and the slight dampness on her ski from sweat and the sweet smell of shame and sex.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:27 am

The spider reared back when close enough biting her on the other breast. The bite was barely felt, the fangs on this one had not been too developed unlike the red ones who had the largest she had seen thus far.

The spider scurried back partially and watched the blushing woman. It only took a few seconds for that venom to work through her system given it's potency but it did not damage tissue. Instead it had an unusual effect she found.

COME WITH US.

The voice was in her head, the venom allowed this one at least some sort of telepathic connection with her. It did not explain where they were going but lead the way. When it past one of the soldiers it too moved with it, the other waiting for her to pass so there was one behind her as well.

From what she saw he ship had been full of these spider creatures. It was easy to tell them apart given he colored bands.

The red ones were guards or soldiers and were the largest. Smallest and most numerous were the light blue ones that must have been techs or crew. Rarest were the yellow and purple ones, in fact she saw only one of each.

She was allowed to clean herself, the spiders were ill equipped in performing that task. She found that she could only communicate with the purple one. The spiders were mute it seemed but they all knew what they were doing and did it so they communicated by none verbal cues.

Next she was paraded to what she guessed was a medical bay. There she discovered that the yellow one was some sort of doctor or healer. It's venom had a range of effects as he bit her again but didn't let go straight away. Her muscles were kept weakened yet she could feel refreshed after a time.

Here she was checked over. The bit marks sealed over with webbing of all things that took on the same composure as her skin serving as flesh colored band aids.

The yellow one ran a bunch of mundane tests and seemed familiar with her species. It was tough to say but it did not seem to surprised over the findings.

THE MASTER WILL SEE YOU IN A FEW HOURS.

Returned to her cell she drew some attention from the various spiders who looked in on her. When it was time to see Ortix again two soldiers showed up. Unable to communicate with them they waited on her to follow, again one in front and one behind the naked woman.

She was lead into a large room that had a swimming pool. In mere moments a portion of that pool moved in unusual fashion as Ortix exited it. He was slightly larger than she last saw him but still smaller than his full stature.

“Care to take a dip?” He gestured to the pool with a foolish grin on his features.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:23 pm

Diva glared in anger as the spider crawled inside her cell with her. Her eyes never left the arachnid as he cautiously approached, however he only noticed her fight back as he tried to bite her, requiring the guards to crowed him behind him to hold her still for the purple banded spider to sink his fangs into her already sensitively swollen breast. Diva shouting in pain and struggling ageist the numerous legs holding her back. This bite was not so bad but it still hurt as Diva winced as it stung.

Diva quickly discovered that the bite gave the purple banded spider a somewhat telepathic connection with her as Diva winced in a mild migraine as she heard its voice echo between her ears, her species seemed very susceptible to mental assaults from mere observation. Diva was still not willing to complying with their demands, she was a warrior and she refused their advances to take her as she weakly flailed her arms and kicked at the creatures trying take her, forcing them to drag her out of the cell and restrain her.

Diva was taken by the guards and the purple banded spider, dragging her out of her cell and into the halls of the ship, forcing her to walk at to where ever it was they were taking her. However Diva was able to learn somethings rather quickly. Theses spiders where color coded. Reds were warriors and larger.... Blues were crew.... and these yellow and purple ones.... she only saw one of each of them.... but they seemed intelligent, something the others seemed to lack... or at least not display.

They eventually hauled Diva into a wash room where they stud guard inside with her as they gave her the chance to wash her self as Diva reluctantly did so. Cleaning her self in front of them was awkward but she did it slowly, buying time to think up a plan be for they finally grew tired and forced her back out into the hall where she was paraded around the ship naked. Diva in her slow tour of the vessel she was eventually take to another spider garbed in yellow, he seemed to run the medical bay where the guards agin held her down allowing him to bite her too.... once again weakening her muscles to near uselessness... be for he began to run tests.

Diva was returned to her cell eventually where she got the attention of more spiders who came to check on her or simply check her out as Diva put her back to the corner of a wall and hugged her knees tightly to her chest in order to hide what little modesty she may have had... it made her feel better as they watched her. Diva was eventually visited by the guards again as they escorted her somewhere else on board the ship.

Diva was escorted to a room on the ship that housed a pool. The room surprised her as she wondered why something like this would be on board a ship of all places? however her questions were eventually pushed aside as she watched the water shift and turn usually be for a familiar slime shape came slopping its way out of the water. "Ortix....." Diva hissed as she glared at the slime with anger in her eyes. "Go drown your self heathen... release me now!! do it and Ill make sure your death is painless!" Diva shouted at him.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:02 am

He was colorless one moment and now he had taken on the color of the stone he was on. But he was amused by her. “I cannot drown, I have no lungs at least not now.”

Whatever did that mean? He miscalculated, expecting that she would fly off the handle and attempt something not that he was worried. It would have been useless being naked, unarmed and weakened. What was a worry was that it displayed intelligence. She was waiting for an opportunity but he would cut that off quickly. Since the wasting disease that nearly claimed his life she had come the closest to ending it since his transformation and that was something the respect.

“No. Not now. But you did release me so you have my gratitude. After our last encounter I was a bit parched but I wanted you to know that you have not been forgotten and I will see you later this evening.

“Sure you don't want to take a dip?”

He waved her off the spiders returning her to her cell where she was kept a bit longer. Food and drink had been delivered to her. Later on she had been escorted to another area, till naked, the poison that weakened her muscles had been fading from her system.

The room she had been brought to by the two soldiers had been some sort of lab. There had been a glass cube that contained numerous red ants, large ants about half the size of her body. The cube was large, like a cage and she guessed that it was not glass that held them but some sort of transparent material.

Ortix was present turning to her as she arrived. Coming forth she saw something bubble up from the slime to the surface of his hand, a syringe. It was a nice trick, his entire body was essentially a pocket.

“Restrain her,” he commanded. When she was her arm was injected with an amber colored serum. “It's a little something I've worked on for a bit.”

The serum was warm sending a tingling sensation throughout her body. It wouldn't be long before that burning increased, her desires growing even as her strength was returning this was overpowering the earlier effects it seemed though it could have coincided with the ebb of the venom. That desire only grew to such a degree that it was tough to focus on the earlier venom.

Fortunately Ortix did not see in a traditional sense a he would have seen her nipples perk in response. The spiders had eyes yet did not respond remaining attentive as their numerous arms restrained her limbs.

But Ortix had to know. In fact a hand rubbed between her thighs against her slit at the same time a finger circled her clit. “As strong as you are physically I'm interested in seeing how mentally tough you are. Willing to make a wager?”

Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next