View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Gratitude (for Diva) 

Post Re: Gratitude (for Diva)
No one had said anything save for her and mechanized legs there had been no noise. Her body teased even further as many of them began pushing on her hips in order to tip her over so that she was on her side. However it had been from both sides so the spiders canceled out the efforts of each other.

They were not very bright but did see the problem after a few minutes were one side moved to assist the ones on the other side rather than working against them. By this time one on her face had trusted away with a cock that was retractable and felt like rubber rather than metal like a dildo. It certainly had the taste of rubber and was warm rather then cool.

While it was not slow by no means thrusting in at a reasonable rate one at her pussy pressed in doing much the same. It was not alone as another pressed in at the same time, then a third and finally a fourth. More had been trying to get at her but some feel away as she was tipped on her side at last.

Only one took her ass because it was so big that it displaced the smaller ones. It's member had the girth and more length then the ones still fighting over her pussy. Worse was yet to come, however.

Several were rubbing against her, some even spraying release one her from doing such. Others added scratches to her nude body. But it wasn't until the one in her mouth came that she could taste what it was.

There was no effect from the ones that came in her pussy, though as soon as one did it moved aside to let another one at her. No effect from them but the one that ejaculated down her throat brought a sweet taste to it, almost like honey. It wasn't as strong as the aphrodisiac she was being shot up with, this one had been different, it did keep her aroused.

The next one moved to her mouth, it's release supplying her with the same drug only strengthening it a little more. Each one she tasted increased the effects of the last, at least while it still ran it's course. It was clear that they wanted to prolong this by keeping her aroused and not risking an over dose with the stronger stuff but a lot of this could effectively do the same but would probably need quite a bit to do so.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:47 pm

The small robots shuffling over her nude body were not to bright, she felt them push and shove ageist her from either side only making her rock and sway as they humped and tried to fuck what they could as she weakly struggled ageist them, her strength quickly fading as lust slowly took over. "N-No!! NO!!!! AGGM-MGH!!!!" Diva cried in a whine only to have her voice sudden cut off by a thick rubbery cock that was shoved into her cute tight mouth, nearly gagging her as she felt it quick thrust deep down her throat as her cries shoftly vibrated its length as her eyes winced shut in a moment of pain.

However the torture didn't stop there as Diva was soon toppled over to her side as the small hoard of critters pushed her to her side, binding her arms and quickly scurrying around her as she soon felt several droans press into her sex after numerous critters spread her legs out for them to wedge in between her thighs assault her drooling exposed pussy with there mechanized dildos, spearing poor Diva to their hits as she kicked and bucked on the floor in pleasuring agony as she squeeled and cried like the fuck pet Ortix and his crew wanted her to be befor she was soon showered with the release of droans that were not lucky enough to find and fuck a tight hole as they simply seemed to hump and rub ageist her glistening form with their hard erect rubbery cocks, but just when Diva thought things could not get any worse she was soon proven wrong as she felt the spider droan boring into her mouth suddenly release a load of sweet tasting honey, spraying the warm spunk down her throat as Diva thrashed and gagged on the cock as she quickly felt the effects hit her like a ton of bricks, sparking that fire in her core as Diva's audience would watch in awe as her nipples erectly stood at attention as her body was set on fire by the new drug surging through her very soul....

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:58 pm

The robots had been far from finished with her she found. Some of the larger ones had been capable of spinning web, in their case it was a thin but strong wire that they looped around each wrist after getting the shield away from her.

Others were still frantically screwing her, competing to see how many dicks her pussy could accommodate. Her ass would have served equally as well if one of the large ones didn't take it nor she being pulled back as she was being dragged closer to the wall trapping one beneath her and knocking some loose. The ones that remained busied themselves with her body all the while.

Soon she felt her back against the wall as the spiders climbed up it pulling her along. Then dangling down from the ceiling as they moved across it securing her there. She was only a foot or so elevated from the ground but felt her legs being spread further apart as more of this thread had been wrapped about her ankles then secured to the floor.

The robots were climbing all over her, each time one ejaculated in her mouth she got another dose of that aphrodisiac making her want for more. And more they gave her even after she had reached her limits the spiders kept going to the point that they had been empty of fluids but kept switching off with one another after working her for a bit of time that was prearranged by their programming.

When they left her scratched up and drenched in cum she was left suspended there amped full of this aphrodisiac only to receive her standard shot of the other one but left there this time for a bit, left to watch Ortix entertaining the slaves with numerous appendages and cocks.

Any whining had been ignored, she was left to cruelly watch without much she could do about it other then plead but over the litany of moans she may not have even been heard. Not until the last slave had been left exhausted did he look her way slowly approaching, circling her with a grin on his features and a finger swirling against her absorbing dried cum wherever he touched.

“Have you learned how to entertain yet Knight or do you need another round?”

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:07 pm

Mugh! AHmhuhg!" Diva gagged as she tasted the sweet honey tang of the droans violently fucking her mouth suddenly ejaculate as the sticky slime filled her mouth and puffed out her cheeks in a sudden overflow that dribbled down her chinn onto the floor she was being fucked into into as the machine gave her no rest. Brutal, fast, mathematical, it was horrible yet at the same time overwhelming as Diva couldn't help but release a pleasurable whimper of a sudden and hard release of her own. Her audience would take pleasure in seeing a rush of her own juices squish splash out from around the plunging cocks only adding to the mess that was on the floor being Diva felt her self get dragged back as tight ropes coiled her arms as she trashed in sexual agony.

Diva was too unfocused and overwhelmed to notice what was happening, she only felt her back hit the wall befor she was slowly being raised off the ground as more webs flung out and snared her ankles and spread open her twitching legs as far as they could apart, however even through all this the fucking never stopped as the spiders managed to bring her to orgasm just as she came to rest in the dangling bondage as she weakly thrashed and arched her back along the wall, swinging like a piece of meat for her audiences amusement as the machines just kept going.... and going.... and going with no real method or attempt to make her feel good.... it was just mindless brutal see that left her aching and in pain, like she was just constantly getting impaled and speared by numerous claws and cocks until finally afther what felt like hours of torture did the rape of her body stop as the last droan ran out of juice in the metaphorical sense and literal as it dropped to the floor in a Heep with the others that had their way with the poor and exhausted knight now drenched and dripped from the honey like cumm.

Dives torture didn't end there however as soon she found her self ignored, the drugs in her system creating a maelstrom of sexual need and urges that were left unsatisfied once she managed to get her bearings as she was forced to watch the orgy unfold befor her as Ortix... her loved... but hated master fuck the brains out of several lucky slaves who all hung suspend in his tendrils until they were all to exhausted to move as Ortix merely tossed them aside like discarded toys befor he slowly approached Diva who restlessly squirmed and writhed in her sexy hanging bondage.

"Ahh!!!" Diva gasped as she felt Ortix reach out and touch her gently. Ortix would feel her shiver as the drugs in her system sent her body sensitivity into over drive. Ah! I-i'm! I-im not a object! AH!" Diva gasped in defiance, however her head hung low as she blushed in shame as Ortix would notice her hips faintly twitching as her pussy quivered begging to be fucked. " AH! I-Im not a o-object.....AH! B-but AH! Fuck me!!! AH!! Fuck me PLEASE!!! I-I cant t-take it.... I-it hurts so much!"" Diva begged as her hips bucked onced.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:57 pm

Ortix regarded her for a moment watching the effects of her own desires as he listened to the answer she gave. A hand rubbed against her needy sex as a grin formed over his features. “No. You still haven't learned.”

Left dangling there hardly above the ground that need would waiver. Whenever she was about to get a grip on it a droid would arrive injecting her again. Once one injected her with something else that had no effect other than keeping her nourished and assisted in regaining some of lost stamina.

Only the slaves were her real company as they came around. Most ignored her and left. Some teased her a bit, rubbing her sex or sucking on a tit. One of the crueler ones traced a finger against her neck emphasizing the lack of a collar.

“Not good enough to get one of these? Do you think you're better because you lack one?”
She picked up one of the inert spider droids pressing that cock within her and jamming it into her as deeply as she could thrusting away at her it as she taunted her.

“You're no good. You refuse to entertain Master. The sooner you learn the better you'll be.”
Another slave that came around moved behind her slapping then rubbing one of her ass cheeks then the other. Then she was using a spider herself to take her backside fucking her with it. Bringing her close to release they both stopped, laughed at her and discarded the spiders back to the pile they came from.

Finally the last slave departed leaving her there until Ortix came back shortly after her latest injection. “How are you coping? You will entertain me one way or another Knight Kimry.” From within his slimy body a taser pushed it's way up to his hand.

It was off she found as it slid against her nipples, circled her breasts and ran down her abdomen. Then as it circled her clit it was turned on delving a jolting shock too her and grinning. “Now you'll entertain me one way or another.”

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:35 am

Diva was exhausted and confused, her mind a puddy of want and desire but also conflict as she refused to entertain but at the same time wanted the attention she craved, it was a hard existence that refused to cope together, like fire and gasoline. Diva trembled as he touched her, her hips bucking at the attention she got however her eyes widely opened the moment he stopped teasing her, tear forming in her eyes as he pulled away. Ah! N-no! No! L-let me go! AH.... D-do somthing!" Diva begged, her head rolling back as she cried to the ceiling befor he simply left her there danging off the ground by her wrists above her head and her thighs widely force apart thanks to the strands of tight webbing holding her legs open exposing her needy sex to who ever cared to sample a taste... Unfortunatly none came to help her in her dire situation of lust, only droids came to inject her with more doses of the vial liquid while slaves every so often came to tidy up the room while others had more sinister plans.

"Ah! L-let met down!" Diva begged, however her pleads fell on deaf ears as she was ignored as the slave simply traced a finger along her neck to emphasize that she had no collar, she was naked, less then a pet, she was a stray animal that belonged to no one and was simply the crews play thing, the slave made this clear by fucking the knight where she hung, eating her out, chewing on her nipples roughly as Diva thrashed and cried out to the room for mercy, however no one came to save her as the slaves that came to abuse her did so cruelly and sadistically, one even using the discharged droans as toys to fuck her at the brink of release only to stop abruptly and denie Diva that taste of pleasure befor doing it again and again forcing the knight into a hanging slab of sexual frustration. The worst were the slaves that came to spank her, some with toys like riding crops, others with their bare hands, either way the pain was real and left Diva crying in agony as they denied her the release she was due until she pasted out from sheer exhaustion.

Diva awoke a unknown amount of time later, her eyes slowly hazing open to find Ortix standing befor her, eyeing his current project. Diva glared at him weakly, her eyes glossed over, her cheeks red, she was horny, however she simply glared at him as he stated his point befor her eyes wandered to the device he pushed out from his body and into what passed as a hand befor pressing it to her breast forcing her to shiver as the cold damp metal touched her for the first time. "Ah..." Diva yelped befor feeling him run the device down her chest, her abdomen, then swirl it around her sex befor she noticed what was a grinn. It was the grin that forced Divas heart to race as she perked up at the last second only to suddenly feel the shocking surge up her body and into her chest as he used the taser ageist her sore and abused pussy. "Ah! AuGH!!!! N-no!HoAH!!!! i-IT!! Hurts!!!!' Diva cried as she was sparked to life, her body bouncing in her bondage in a struggled to escape the taser Ortix used to torture her with.

Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:45 am

“And it shall hurt even more. You made your choice.”

She was shocked a few times before he gave her a brief brake tapping her cheek with his other hand. The taser sank back into his body as he pushed the next object forth, well partially as the tips of needles poked out of his fingers. Four needles in all injected into her torso.

Slime depressed those needles showing just how much control he had over the flow of his slime even internally. While he gave things a moment to work he moved behind her fitting her with a ball gag that tasted like his slime just as she felt those injections going to work on her.

She discovered that he had injected her with his slime as she felt it changing shape within her as it flowed through her system. “I wonder how long it will take for that slime to reach your heart. Didn't we have so much fun last time?”

Of course he did not expect an answer now with that gag fitted in place. A hand slapped her ass while another stroked her hair. A tendril of slime looped around her body a few times then squeezed as he constricted her, that tendril ending just beneath her breasts as a third arm manifested itself reaching around her to secure those nipples with clamps.

All the while he continued to squeeze making it difficult to breath with that gag, easing up every few minutes to repeat the process all over again. She could hear him commenting behind her. “You're stronger but I doubt that your bones are much stronger. Now this is entertaining and we've just begun.”

Tendrils of slime climbed up each arm coiling along like snakes as the slime in her blood stream became spiky rolling along slowly. When that slime reached her hands it transformed into hands while more slime began transferring up her legs encasing her with himself at a slow rate.

Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:10 am

Diva was lost, her mind foggy as her body only got hotter, it was hard to think straight as each electrical zap surged through her tired body and collected in her chest. Her heart throbbing, pain echoing through her being with each heart beat befor Ortix stopped his cruel teasing and left Diva drop limply in her bonds. Dangling off the ground as she heavily panted for breath befor Ortix pulled away and circled around her, her foggy eyes hardly focusing on him until she felt him wrap his arms around her head and fit her with a ball gag. Ghm!Uhmm!!" Diva squealed and shook her head as her mouth was forced open by the slime tasting gag, struggling to dislodge it befor Ortix clipped it tightly around at the back of her head befor jabbing something into her chest, needles sinking into the soft flesh of her breasts as she froze wincing at the pinch of pain as Ortix injected her his slame.... lucky not that amber liquid as last time.

"Hmnoo! Mhnooo!" DIva cried begging for no more as her body shuttered in the pain flowing down her chest as the slime worked its way thorough her system slowly befor she jumped at the sudden loud !!!!!CRACK!!!!!!!! and the painful sting as he spanked her firm tight rear, forcing her to let out gasps of pain as noticeably red hand marks were left on her soft fair skinned ass. "Mgh! Mugh!!!!' Diva cried agin, her eyes begging her cruel master to stop befor he looping a lasso of slime around her chest and began to squeeze, unconcerned what might happen to his toy. Otrix the monster started to squeeze the life out of the poor knight, Diva thrashing and bucking as it became harder and harder to breath, the pain in her body only growing more intense as the spurs of slime scraped their way through her veins slowly moving to her heart. Divas hands clawing at her binds as her toes curled and her body struggled even as Ortix attacked her tits, attaching two sharp claps to her erect nipples only to add the torture, awhile continuing to squeeze and constrict her chest befor she felt him begin to slowly encase her body, Ortix spiraling around her arms and legs, tightly pulling and pushing her body in ways it just should not bed as he sought to break her.

Mugh!! Ahmmhmm!! Ehhghmm! Diva weakly whimpered, her strength fading as she struggled ageist her tight bondage as Ortix felt her body quaking, her legs twitching as she was loosing consciousness as he squeezing and squeezed befor -snap- Diva cried out in pain as her body went rigid in her cruel masters arms, something finally broke as Ortix would feel it, it was quiet, minor but he felt something inside her give way, possibly a rib as soon Ortix would notice the faint bruise form under her breast on the right side as she heavily gasped in torturous pain.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:42 am

When her rib popped the pressure dissipated as he looked for what was broken. His hand finding the spot and even pressed against it to cause the most discomfort and pain as possible. The slime still flowed through her, still dug in against those veins as it made it's way toward her heart.

“You see Knight Kimry you are an object. You can be broken. You can ask for this to stop at any time as my deal still stands to let you go. You did release me after all. Oh, right.” A finger traced the back of the gag as he crept up to her waste halting there.

Small spines grew internally piercing her in several places like numerous pins each targeting specific points like an acupuncture's needles. The spines hit certain pressure points generating discomfort rather than outright pain but it could develop into that with ease if Ortix pushed it.

Between her thighs the slime was transforming constantly. Unseen, just like those spines a mouth formed beneath the slime sucking against those nether lips. A long slimy tongue teased her labia, washing against her clit. The tongue was outside that mouth separate as if part of another mouth above the one feasting on her.

“Things can be so much easier if you just gave in, Knight Kimry. Or even worse,”
he pressed against that broken rib for emphasis for a moment. A band of slime smoothly washed over her breasts playing with her nipples as he spoke to her.

“I do not often offer second chances. Nod if you rather have pleasure.”

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Ortix felt it as it happened, the sharp pop and the muffled cry erupt from her gagged lips, her rib was broken and the skin around the broken bone already began to grow a faint red as she trembled in serious pain, however as cruel as Ortix was he saw this as a opportunity to teach his pet further as Diva soon felt her master reach out and press a newly formed hand ageist her side as she trembled, stroking the area around her broken rib forcing her to let out a muffled gasp as she felt the sharp pains of a broken bone. Shaking in torture Diva rigidly hung in her bondage, her eyes squeezing shut as Ortix sought to cause the most pain possible, while still he forced his slime to flow threw her veins as he slowly crept to her heart.

"mAh! Uah!! AmAHH!" Diva cried sequels of discomfort and pain, feeling Ortixs finger tracing the back of her neck, teasing the gag as she heard him speak, however his voice was a faint echo compared to the sensation of needling pains and stings through out her body as she soon felt the spines grow under her skin, internally jabbing at her insides causing a pain that she couldnt comprehend as Diva couldn't help but sob in agony, her body frozen in pain as she was nothing more then a slab of hanging meat for Ortix to torture and tease as he blended her pain with the soft kindling of pleasure as through all the cuts, scraps, and needles, Diva felt the unseen mouths sucking ageist her sex as long slimy tongues teased her in ways that forced her to jolt and buck in a cruel cycle of pleasure and pain.

"Mah!! AHmm!!' Diva let out befor she paused as he pressed ageist her broken rib, her tears erupting from her eyes once more as she frozen in a silent pain, the worst pain of all. Yet agin Ortix blended the sensations as she collapsed in her bondage heavily gasping, feeling her master wash a hand over her breast before teasing a sore erect nipple as he once agin spoken into her ear. "Mhh... Mhhh!!!" Diva whimpered softly, her body shaking as her eyes glossed over and her head limply feel forward. It was slow yet Diva nodded as tears dripped from her eyes.

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:25 am

A hand drew her head back, not for his sake since he did not see in the typical fashion but for her own.
“Good, Knight Kimry.” The slime flowing through her became inert. He would gather it up as he reversed it's flow absorbing it back into him.

His touch retracted for a moment as another syringe pushed up into his hand. The liquid was a different color then what she had been use to and after feeling around her broken rib he injected her slightly below the spot.

The drug was some sort of Novocaine dulling her feeling in that spot. It still took a few minutes to kick in but when it had she only felt a tingling sensation in that spot.

“A broken rib is such a pain. It makes it harder to breath and you can't really set it or do much for quite a while save getting bed rest. Fortunately for you you have more value as a fighter and such a wound can be crippling for a bit. But I will work you twice as hard when you have recovered.”

He turned as if to leave her then stopped turning back he got her out of her restrains before pulling a chunk of slime from his body that he shaped into a dildo before giving it to her. Leaving her there it wasn't long before the droids came to collect her carrying her out in a stretcher.

That slime would only last a short time but had a life of it's own should she use it. Rather than harm it moved to pleasure her as best as it could. She would be kept in medical for a while. There were no guards not that she was expected to get up to much.

Only when the aphrodisiac that was in her system came to an end did the medical spider arrive on the scene. There wasn't much it could do other than inject her with painkillers. Other spiders came by to clean her up and weave a new set of clothes for her repairing any spots that were damaged or soiled.

While she was recovering that drug that increased her arousal was rarer. In addition to dealing with the broken rib she had to fight that addiction and going for greater portions without the drug. And when she had it there were no spiders present.

Sex toys and droids would be her only release and while the droids were around they weren't letting her out of her bed restraining her with straps if necessary. The droids she would find were unresponsive to her needs and the spiders just weren't around.

It was like this for weeks. Feed just enough of that drug with her only relief being the toys that had been left for her or her own fingers. On this particular day Ortix came to see her.

He slithered close to her inspecting her wound by gingerly tracking a finger over the broken rib. “You will begin sparring today. I have already instructed the others to take it easy on you since you will need to get use to moving again. How are you holding up Knight Kimry?”

Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:28 pm

Diva nodded her head yes, yes, yes, yes, she wanted nothing more then the pain to stop, her body so tired, weeks of this torture and her body was in constant agony that she simply nodded just to have a moment of blissful relief as she felt Ortix ease up on her and tired body and pull away while at the same time allowing the slime ravaging her system to go inert befor he absorbed it back into him self through a small laceration of her side.

Ortix in his examination found her bruised, cut, and scratched, Diva was a mess of pain and rough treatment for the last few weeks of "training", her strong body a testament to her stubbornness however she finally gave in much the same way her rib did. However Diva hissed in pain once agin as she felt Ortix push ageist her broken side and gently touch her, feeling the sore prick of a needle inject in her skin fallowed by the soothing sensation that fallowed as the pain slowly eased on her and allowed her to breath with out feeling pain as she relaxed in her bondage softly panting. T-thank y-you..." Diva gasped as she went limp, the exhaustion finally claiming her as she slipped into unconsciousness. Lucky Diva wasn't left strung up and she was uncaring dropped to the sticky floor below in a heep of flesh drenched in cum and saliva of numerous creatures as she was given the chance to rest for the first time in weeks.

Diva spent the next week recovering from her injury anther Ortix played a bit to rough with her. The knight was strong however she still could break if put under enough pressure, however she was left alone for the next seven days, only droids came to see her and continuing random injections so her suffering wasn't prolonged, however as she got better the aphrodisiac became more common and thus her horny cycle of pleasure and pain renewed, only toys and droids to re leave her suffering as she at time was forced to beg just to have one rock a dildo into her sex as she was bound and often gagged to the bed she was left in until eventually Ortix came to see her.

Diva flinched as she felt Ortix slither closely to her and inspect her broken rip, stroking her side as she shivered and let out a sounding whimper of soreness. "ah.... S-sore... l-let me out... AH... I-I need out!" Diva softly begged as she pulled ageist the handcuffs shackling her wrists and ankles to the bed.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:42 am

“But Knight Kimry, you do not wish to entertain. Still unused to such matters and still not up to training with that broken rib. Let's fix that.” He left her there, new orders had been relaid to the droids and while she got a good deal of pain killers she got the routine injections of aphrodisiac too, only now there was a bit longer between injections but she was left wanting.

No attention had been given to her and with the gag she was unable to call out for the spiders for relief. This continued for a bit. Every week Ortix returned gingerly sweeping a finger against the broken rib tracking the healing progress.

Every so often she had been moved, chained upright or on her belly so her muscles wouldn't get too sore. Shocked by tasers and other implement any time she tried anything sexual to the droids before they took her to be restrained in this area or that.

It was never far from medical and it was often there that she found herself. This had been kept up until she had been mostly recovered. Ortix having her injected with a painkiller to numb any soreness then an aphrodisiac.

“Now this will be entertaining. Find me, if you wish for that itch to be scratched.”

Left there her shield and gauntlets had been left in the corner of the room. Over an intercom she could hear some rules.

“There are no organics around. The droids will attempt to stop you. Do not let them. Regardless of who many you have to destroy.” Her restraints popped free, all save for her gag which she could easily remove.

This section was devoid of everything, organic and droid making the place feel like a ghost town. She would not be able to get far before the first set of combat droids had been encountered. Half a dozen or so machines equipped with stun batons came at her without hesitation, swinging at her and showing that they did not intend to pleasure her this time around.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:08 pm

The next several weeks were pure agony, Diva was forced endure the long process of healing a broken rib thanks to Ortix's rough treatment. Shackled, shocked, and tested on like a lab rat, Diva was forced to hang on through weeks with out the slightest bit of release, the injections left her aching and needing, the gag made her unable to scream for sex, while stun batons were striked ageist her body if she struggled for any kind of touch of the sexual nature. Diva was losing her sanity, ignored and left to stew in sexual tension while slowly being teased by the drugs wrecking her system inside and out as her only saving grace was the minor movements from place to place for tests, however even then those trips left her aching for more.

It wasn't until the day finally came Diva was jousted awake by the sound of the intercom and her restraints popping free allowing her to quickly sit up and tare away the sinister gag that made her incapable to speak. Her jaw sore and aching as she climbed out of bed, her limbs weak from weeks of forced bed rest as Diva slowly stagged to her feet with a lost and hazed look in her eye, her mind shattered, her voice broken, she could only think about sex as she stagged to her shield as her instincts as warrior managing to keep the memory of her prized weapon and how to use it as her hand fell into the gauntlet and grabbed the grip of the shield and slowly dragged it to the door as she was moving out of pure desire and lust after being denied so long.

"m-master....master...m-master...ma...master.." Diva mumbled over and over again, her eyes foggy with mind broken lust as she stagged out of the door and into the hall where she was instantly assaulted by droids that got the drop on her, one strike her in the face while another smacked her accost the shoulder with a heavy shock, however their blows didn't seem to knock the knight down as she simply stagged and rolled with the punches in much the same way a defeated animal struggled. "N-n...no... M-master....ah.." Diva gasped softly befor she rose her shield to block the next attack... then the next.... then the next... blocking blows, and strikes with ease befor she slowly began to carve a path through numerous droids that stud in her way to her over all goal as Ortix watching the display would notice her style of fighting was less collected now... less reserved..... She was fighting more like a weaken animal backed into a corner as the droids seemed to pose more of a problem for her this time around in her weaken state... However it must seem enjoyable watching the naked feral knight fight thought the hoard of droids for the amusement of her master as she sought to get the pleasure the drug demanded her to seek.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:39 am

Droids were beaten back, some destroyed but most just damaged at first requiring her to use more effort to deal with them. It took two or three times to get the same results she had before. She had been open to more strikes this time around, the shocks leaving a stinging sensation against her skin but Diva managed to endure them while pressing on.

Her travels were amusing to say the least. Her rib held up which was a plus as she encountered one of those huge droids before that had been on the vessel that she rescued her Master from. Ortix had to have salvaged one.

In her current state it was impossible to deal with. It was big and slower unable to easily fit into rooms requiring more time to squeeze in through doors and that made all the difference as she had to run from it only to run into more droids as she tried to get around it.

The thing had to be protecting the chamber Ortix was in. However, it was simple and pursued her rather than defending a specific area. Apparently Ortix enjoyed the show as she was chased about. Any time she had been about to loose it there were other droids slowing her down only for her to manage to elude it at the last possible moment.

By the time she made it to the room containing Ortix she had been exhausted. Ortix had been in a room unfamiliar to her that had a bank of monitors. A security office perhaps? Droids halted outside in the hall refusing to enter as Ortix slithered toward her, a grin on his features.

“I trust you had fun. Using these is difficult given my nature,” he gestured to the bank of monitors as he took hold of the shield lowering it to her side. Naked other than the gauntlet and shield, red welts her and there, the challenge wasn't meant to be too taxing in her state.

Bringing a finger against one of the marks he traced it slowly against her letting it skim over an orb before taking it in his hand. “While visually the monitors are more of a challenge the audio comes through just fine. It looks like you know your place. Are you ready to receive your reward after making it here?”

A tendril of slime rose up from the floor coiling around one of her legs as it climbed higher and higher. Another tendril rose from the floor behind her rubbing against one ass cheek then the other.

Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next