View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Gratitude (for Diva) 

Post Re: Gratitude (for Diva)
It was not too surprising coming upon her as she finished herself off. How many times had that been? With the drugs affecting her that may have been her only release after being denied for so long. What he did not expect was her moving toward him with purpose. At first he had thought she was going to the shield but she deviated as he circled about to set the dildo down.

Just to be certain he moved again just out of her reach as the restraints held her. Had she even recognized the objects he placed down or was her need that great.

“Your fingers can't reach far enough?” He teased feeling her struggles to get closer listening to her breathing. “Perhaps I'll tinker with the dose, increase it but allow the guards to fuck you to take some of the edge off.

“I could leave you like this, Knight Kimry. But I won't provided you tell me what it is that you want. I'm waiting.”
He again teased unsure of how much was getting through. Either she would free herself of those restraints, speak or he would depart leaving her with such a unique toy of his own design. In any case he got some more information out of the deal.

“Five seconds,” he held up a hand silently counting down ...

Mon May 08, 2017 3:33 am

The Slime lords theory were being proven as she followed him where we moved, only stopped by her web wrists and legs. She was like a lost puppy, she struggled ageist her retrains and reached for him as he was just out side her reach, her dull lustful eyes on him at all times as she heavily gasped and panted for him to come closer... but he never did. Ortix senses her heart beat, it was rapid, her lungs panting in lust, her body wasn't acting the same like last time he could tell, she was like a totally different person.... it was hard to tell when she shattered into million pieces, was it when she died, was it when she was fucked back to like, or the starvation gang bang that transpired in weeks be for he found her like this.... he could say other then this was what he saw.

Muhah...Ah.." Diva gasped at him as she continued to reach for his touch. Ortix knowing that masturbating wasn't doing it for her as he only teased her. However she made no efforts for the toy..... Only him... her eyes locked to him as he demanded the answer from her right then, further teasing her broken mine.... what did she want.. she didn't know, her mind was a mess, tears rolled form her eyes as she struggled ageist her bonds. Her movements getting a bit more frantic Ortix would realize... she was getting impatient, or sexually frustrated but the binds were still holding her as she reached out to him almost begging as Ortix cruel counted down the seconds as more of the drug that was making her so horny was pressed into her system. Ortix finished counting yet Diva continued to reach for him, her body noticeably sweating, the heat was coming off her like a furnace, she wanted it bad... yet the moment came as Ortix would hear her softly. "....M-me... AH!....T-to...Ah!!....to-touch..." Diva managed to say, her voice cracking from days of sucking alien cock as she continued to reach for him... She wanted anything... anything to fuck her.... now..... she was going insane.. well more insane then she already was.. .

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Wed May 10, 2017 5:29 am

There were many variables here as to her condition. Things he was unlikely to learn. It could have been her species, the drugs, the various combinations of elements that made duplicating this process all over again.

But he could take notes of the outcome and make some educated guess. She responded. It wasn't too coherent and left little to the imagination as to the fact that she was trying to respond in some way. She knew enough that he addressed her with a question and tied to answer. Even if her words had been complete gibberish that told hm that there was still something there to work with.

“You want to touch me?” It wasn't herself, she could do that on her own. Then he considered a moment further. “Or do you mean you want to be touched by me?”

He did not expect much of an answer and that really didn't matter as he brought a hand up to her cheek. Still warm but not as much.

He figured that the spiders could tend to her needs again as he worked on things then again he didn't want her complete mush as entertaining as that might be she would only be of use to the arachnids. As a reward? Perhaps but he would take all that in later.

He would find her most useful with a bit of clarity but not so much that she would resist. Greater sex acts could be performed and there were the elements of other ideas too causing him to grin as a hand rippled over a breast tracing over the curve of the orb, allowing his thumb to play with her nipple.

“Remain still,”
he wanted to see if she did understand commands. Given his nature he could easily ensure that she could not keep a hold of him n the first place.

First step was simple observation as he teased that already aroused body. Not long but long enough to gt a better feel of her. Next he would take it further. “Kneel,” he would reshape a sex organ for her as a tendril of slime played against her sex, rubbing and teasing until she took hm in.

But she had to wait. He made sure he was unable to do so slowly moving n until he came within her range.

Thu May 11, 2017 3:59 pm

It was maddening, Diva couldn't take it as she simply panting at him as she continued to struggle ageist her bonds, he was just out side of reach, he could give her what she wanted yet he was denying her, her puddy of a mind couldn't understand why! He was teasing her, yet she didn't even notice or care, she just glare at him, her tongue hanging out like a pet as she gasped begging for him to come closer and when Ortix finally did she nuzzled her cheek into that palm as her lips moved to suckle his fingers or lick his palm if he allowed. She wanted it bad, no she needed it bad, and when a hand came to rippled over her breast and nipple, she nearly came right then, he could sense her pulse, her heart beat, rapid, out of control.... such a mess, such a honry mess she was now.... sex seemed to be all she knew.

It was hard for Diva to even focus as he touched her, even as he told her to hold still she continued to quake and shiver, her head bobbing as she sucked his finger as she was showing affection as she didn't seem to listen to the order to hold still..... yet when she was told to kneel Diva dropped to her knees, her tounge still washing his digits as she eagerly awaited the tendril to slide into her drooling sex. Not knowing what else she could do in her shattard state of being, Ortix knew her mind was fractured and her speak broken, she was a broken shell afther being fucked death and live agin.... she was now something he could mold into what ever he desired.... he just needed to teach her the proper behavior.

Fri May 12, 2017 7:38 am

She was restless. Not remaining still as he allowed her to suck and caress his hand. But she did kneel. She could comprehend to a basic degree so reprogramming her should be possible. Now the thing was how did he wish to program her? As a sex slave, as a gladiatrix more or less, as a servant?

Time would tell what he would do. In the mean time he would let the spiders entertain her but would have too do it sparingly if he wanted to restore some cognitive function. More of an immediate concern was the present.

Being amorphous certainly had it's benefits. That finger grew thicker, longer and took on the properties of a cock soon fucking her mouth. Tendrils of slime first tore at the webbing that covered her breasts exposing them before they coiled out around her nipples pulling and tugging as another cock brushed against her sex.

He teased her again with it then pushed in barely an inch before halting. He would continue the process repeating it. Another inch then a pause then another until she either took it upon herself to act or he filled her nicely pressing in and out of her at an equally slow pace unless she sped it up.

Other hands were formed taking care of other matters as he saw to her sexually. One used a needle to draw some blood, another produced a taser that produced mild electrical shocks when he applied it. He felt it too but endured the mild setting.

“Good girl, cum as often as you like.”
Aware that she had already cum he kept at it. A hand caressed and rubbed her ass cheek as he tended to her needs.

Sat May 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Ultimatly how Ortix wished to train her was up to him, she was fallowing basic commands and triggers yet she seemed to uncontrolable, horny, needy, like a pet or a animal. He could tell by how she never stopped licking his hand, she wanted to fuck, she needed to fuck, Diva felt hot, hazy, confused, she had no clue what was going on out side this room of sex, she only knew Ortix was here and he could fuck her, she wanted his touch and he would see by how she egarely opened her mouth the seciond he formed a cock. The knight not wasting a seciond as she deeply took the member into her mouth and bobbed her head back and forth along its length...

Diva was acting like she would die if she didnt have it as she held the portion that wasnt in her mouth, keeping it secure so she coukd deeply suck on its length befor Ortix manifested more hands to tare open the webbed top that bondaged her chest so he could tease her sore aroused breasts and even angled a cock shaped tendril down between her legs befor he rubbed it agiest her sex teasing her ever so cruelly befor slowly pushing it in....

"Muhgh!" Diva squelled from behind the tendril as she felt the cock enter her drolling pussy. Inch by inch it slide inside... Diva quickly growing restless as she soon simply reached down and gently grabbed its length, stroking it betwen her legs befor she tugged agiest it, demanding it drive deeper, faster, harder, Diva was bucking her hips agiest it... denied so long she finilly got the attention she was begging for.... even the sensation of eletro therapy... Ortix feeling her body spasm with every shock... and every shock forced her to orgasmic bliss as Diva sought the taser.... motioning it lower to sock her tits, her sex, her clit... she knew what it did.... or knew it could be used more.... Diva squeeling as she wanted more...

Sun May 14, 2017 6:20 am

Holding him was like grasping gelatin for the most part. It wasn't easy and if she applied too much pressure her fingers would sink through him. No pain was registered by this but he got the idea of what she was attempting to do making the task a bit easier going with her intentions as she struggled with that hold.

“Such a slut Knight Kimry. But you are my slut,”
he added. That cock speeding into her mouth and throat. He had a few things in mind now. More of a scientist then a merchant he wasn't driven by profits often. Through study he would learn more and she would prove to entertain the crew for a bit longer. He had several ideas but had not yet committed to any of them.

He was a bit surprised when she took the initiative to shock herself guiding his toy along. At first he suspected that he was pained to a lesser degree and was going to use that to her advantage somehow. He was wrong, so he relaxed a bit as she shocked herself cumming each time she did so.

She was a mess of need and want then. His cock inside her reshaped itself inside her as it pushed in. Always twisting and turning within those folds. He had to turn down the taser to ensure she didn't over due it.

But when he left her that webbing attire was in tatters. He remained until she could take no more passing out. While unconscious the garment would be repaired, both the toy and shield left there. Her restraints had been gone too.

There was a slight delay in arranging everything but he managed to get things in place before she was conscious again. Pumped into that room were subliminal messages about how much she liked being fucked. The medical spider was responsible for keeping her influenced at all times with that drug. Granted there were soldiers that came and she was injected while being fucked. The dose was smaller keeping her on edge.

There was enough time between the arrival of the spiders that the toy had some appeal. Th lower dose was deliberate. Droids brought in food and others came in to clean her or the room.

When next Ortix came he held up a hand palm out in an effort to halt her. “Feeling any better Knight Kimry? Getting enough activity?” The messages of sex only ever stopped just prior to the arrival of any of her visitors.

Mon May 15, 2017 3:11 am

Calling her a slut knight was an under statement by how she was driver his many cocks into her drooling mouth as pussy. She wanted it bad and with how honry she was she couldnt control her self, her mind was broken and fogged, she only thought about fucking, or being fucked, she only wanted to be fucked. It was a maddening desire as she used his tendrils like sex toys, using them on her self with the help of the taser, shocking her nipples, her clit, her pussy, each time she came harder and harder, even falling on her back, legs twitching as a spray of her orgasmic juices splashed from her messy snatch and added to the sticky and messy floor be for she thrusted and bucked her hips to fuck her self more. Diva couldn't even help but moan louder as Ortix even spoke to her.... she was a animal, a fucking animal who wanted nothing els.

Diva continued this until she finally exhausted her self hours later, she fucked, shocked, and teased her self into unconsciousness with Ortixs help before long. The slut knight passing out on the floor face first, her ass high in the air as the fucking transitioned at one point into doggy style, yet Ortix would see even in her unconscious stated her pussy was still twitching to be filled.... yet she was left there, a cumm splattered mess, her webbed clothing in tatters. Ortix decied it was time to release her bonds, as she woke up with out them a good deal of time later once she had time to rest, yet like the times be for she woke up horny and hungry and she littarly went after the first thing that came into the room so more often then not the medical spiders had to work with her while she was busy sucking their cocks or even fucking her self or another.... It was even becoming a issue and he needed to be left alone, or the toy taken away as she wasn't even eating or drinking water.... the drug that strong in her system as she only wanted sex... it was like she considering it a means to survive, alwhile she was forced to hear the sounds of her self being fucked or sound tracks of other slaves begging for sex played over and over agin on a loop to better teach her.....

Diva however did get her times as she was visited by gangs of guards and she was played with until she couldn't even sit up..... something Ortix would find made her happier then ever as she always passed out with an insane sex drunk smile on her face befor the entire porcess started all over agin the next day..... this treatment might have lasted a week until she was agin visted by Ortix as the glob found his slut knight laying on the ground her eyes pale, her body covered in the combined cumm of his crew as she was mumbling to her self, she noticed the slimes presences as she sat up once more, her blank eyes find his as she crawled to him befor he put his hand up halting her in her tracks.

There was a intense heat coming off her, her could feel it, she was horny, but he told her to wait, she waited, yet she did so impatiently as she glared up at him.... if she had a tail it would be wagging as Diva nodded as he spoke to her, yet it was hard to say if she was understanding or simply reacting to his words.

Mon May 15, 2017 3:44 am

While she may not have comprehended his words she did react to his unspoken command which was what he wished to determine. “Today begins you new training. But you'll need to eat to keep your strength up.” He came close enough to rub her cheek.

Now he wanted to form an association and produced a syringe with the serum he had cultivated. It wasn't more than a full dose but after keeping her on edge with smaller doses this would feel intense. Once he had her drugged he allowed her to work off some of that sexual tension.

He produced quite a few toys from his body, most of which were restraints of some sort. The others were cutting implements where he drew a little blood mixing the pleasure and pain. Applying nipple clamps he thoroughly went at her giving her a work out until she could handle no more.

Torn webbing was always repaired and while the drug slowly ebbed the spiders came which was fortunate as she was left bond. The messages being pumped into the room were different now, they were to obey and serve.

Each time the drug was in danger of fading completely Ortix returned giving her another inject followed by a thorough work out. The restraints were removed along with the nipple clamps. While restrained she had to be fed by the droids, now she was free to do so herself.

Both the toy and shield remained on the floor. The process repeated again and again. Between sessions she was cleaned and fed but often fucked into oblivion with Ortix injecting her time and again. A few times she was denied until she accomplished a task or made to wait after an injection. He was making her comprehend or at least try. When she succeeded she was left blissed out. When she failed she got no visitors other then the droids that did not touch her sexually until Ortix returned repetition the lesson until she got it right.

Wed May 17, 2017 9:40 am

Diva didn't react until he approached as the broken knight smiled in a lost twisted sense of happiness, her lips meeting the palm that was intended to rub her cheeks as she licked his hand and even sucked a finger be for he ordered her to stop. It took some physical pats or pushes to get her to listen but she did, silently glaring up at him until he produced the syringe, she didnt seem very concerned by it or interested until until he injected her with it.... at which point Diva was suddenly uncontrollable and sexual hungry then befor she wanted his cock badly, she even tried to push him to the ground until he managed to restrain her, yet she simply tugged and pulled at her bonds trying to get to him from her possession making it hard to draw blood from her until back up arrived. It seemed in her sexual tormented isolation she became feral and rather wanting of all things sexual. Simply giving her the drug sent her into over drive as she fucked and fucked and fucked until she simply passed out, let she was left retrained for however long Ortix decided with only the spiders to keep her company during the time she spend retrained to the bonds on the floor as the spiders simply fucked her were she was untill she passed out agin....

The job of training her was messy, and exhausting for both parties, she was commonly found coated in spider cum and sweat, or other webbing like bondage, she was hardly coherent sometimes yet when she was she was trained and did well at areas Ortix expected. However keeping her under control was difficult at time as she would see a cock, or get excited and try to fuck, or randomly begin to tease her self based on the drugs in her system. Yet over time Ortix managed to get somewhere, orders were coming simple.

Thu May 25, 2017 12:03 am

Reaching her was still possible. She could comprehend on a base level and even struggled to obey him at times unless the drug pushed her to her limits. The crew often had their way with her leaving her quite the mess.

This would go on until the drug was nearly weened out of her then droids would come and clean her and the room up. Spiders came next manufacturing and repairing her clothes. Then she would be left alone until Ortix came again. His commands getting a bit more complex seeing how much she could comprehend before injecting her again.

Her clothes shredded and her body thoroughly ravished … at least during those periods where she obeyed. Otherwise she was abandoned to the toy he left for her. The spiders would eventually arrive and the process would repeat.

Each time that the drug was about free of her system Ortix returned with another shot. Subconsciously he conditioned her body to associate his presence with this intense pleasure should she obey. Otherwise she had to suffer through her arousal until the spiders came for her.

Her shield still remained there. No one bothered to remove it. This time when Ortix arrived he sported a grin. Having her cleaned up as normal he approached sporting cat ears on her. A tendril of slime slipped about her neck like a leash of sorts and he produced that familiar syringe.

After injecting her he motioned to her to follow, a change of scenery had been in order as he lead her away refusing to pleasure her this time. If the drug seemed to be too much for her he would leave her here and try again later.

“Do you not wish to play a game now Knight Kimry?”

Thu May 25, 2017 1:19 pm

Over and over again Diva was taken, fucked to oblivion by numerous guards and Ortix him self. Each time she was left a mess, sprawled out on the floor covered in cum or other sexual juices, other times she was fucked on top of her shield, yet it didnt matter she was taken when ever and however they wanted when they arrived, she didnt stop them or even fight them she simply fucked back like the good little pet shes being trained to be.

It didn't take Ortix long to drive her to realizing his presence ment pleasure, and pleasure was what she was living for in this sexual pit, she could hardly recall her name much less what things were like be for this, shes been here for god knows how long and her mind was warped and smashed by constant rape and torture. Yet her blank lustful eyes where the same each time the spiders or Ortix stopped by, she fucked and sucked then passed out, rinse and repeat..... sometimes the games or visits were so quick she could hardly do anything.... everything just moved so fast.

It was a rare time Diva was being cleaned by a droid, she was tired, just finished with some members of the crew be for she noticed Ortix enter her the morgue where shes been staying the last few mouths as Ortix would see the happiness on her face as she glared to him from where she was sitting as she pushed passed the droid cleaning the seed of her skin to reach her beloved master. Crawling to the crime lord as she panted heavily, her tongue hanging out as she reared up at him, pawing at what equaled to his waist. "Muh... p-play!.... with me!" Diva said with a gasp, her body shuttering in her excitement as she nussled ageist him be for he ordered her back.

Diva obeyed, sitting back on her knees yet she was impatient as she simply panted hotly, glaring up at him, her eyes wide and glossy, she was horny he could tell.... she wanted it now.... yet he only continued to tease her by slapping ears on her head, yet she treated that like being petted, as he even wrapped a collar of slime around her warm nech but when he produced the syringe Dives eyes lite up with excitement. She simply reared up and back to his waist, nussling him and pawing, allowing him to give her more of the drug she craved. Diva wincing as she felt the prick in her neck, fallowed by the rush of heat that washed over her body forcing her to shutter where she was. "AhhhAA!...Y-yes....AWhhh!" Diva moaned as she flicked her eyes back to Ortix in her heat, longingly glaring to him, awaiting his command to fuck, yet it never came.... instead he simply kicked her off him and motioned her to fallow as Diva simply nodded and slowly crawled behind him. Yet she seemed unfocused, and the orders where hard to listen, the drug was strong yet she was barley managing as she simply fallowed him, her face flushed red and aching for sex.. Ortix even spoke to her as she hardly listened, glaring up at him as she fallowed her master out the door slowly. "Y-yes...Y-yes! Diva nodded yes agin and agin, she wanted it more then anything in the world right now!

Thu May 25, 2017 6:41 pm

There had been more clarity he noted. While he could not see her face he took in a series of other clues to gather the information he was after. He could feel her excitement as the droid tried to clean her in her excitement.

Oh, she wanted it all right but for now that could wait as he waved off the droid once they had been on their way. He kept to the halls that the spiders were kept from. It was a bit of a hassle but when there was less of a dose affecting her keeping the spiders off her had been difficult.

Right now she had a full dose coursing through her veins. Now without care it would be easy to get back to sections of the ship that had the spiders or droids.

Her answer gave him pause as he grinned. He continued a little ways further until he could determine he was in the right area now. The tendril of slime left her neck. “This is a simple one. Hide and go seek. If you find me then you will be rewarded. Fail and you'll just be delayed in getting that reward.”

He sky rocketed like a spring launching up into a vent leaving her there. Of course he wouldn't be hiding but it would take her a bit of effort to reach his location. He really didn't expect her to resist the draw to the spiders or even for her to defend against them if she could in her current state.

She had already showed she could handle a stronger dose. While the injections were equivalent to that of a human he would give her a bit more should she reach him in a timely fashion and by that within a day. If she failed he had two options. One would be in holding back her next dose or better yet having some inventive fun with her.

He was a bit of a sadist at times often making his victims suffer until they broke and pleaded for mercy. Sometimes he offered them a better experience as soon as they asked for it in the case of those girl's that struggled to plead forcing them to do so in the end.

Perhaps he should grab a few things first in anticipation of that. She had been left there with no direction knowing little of the ship or even where he was going …

Fri May 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Diva simply fallowed Ortix slowly, it was difficult to keep up on her hands and knees yet she did complain, she simply glared up at her master, eyes wide, full of lust as she simply wanted to fuck right there in the hall way. She was watching is every move, yet most her eyes wandered to the point what equaled to the center of her legs, his groin, she wanted a cock.... she needed a cock.... but he never gave her his as he simply stopped at one moment as in turned he stopped her as the broken knight simply sat up on her knees and panted heavily.

"P-play.... Play..." Diva said as she soon found her hands on her own chest. The knight was already teasing her own breasts in her need be for she paused as Ortix spoke and the tendril left her leaving Diva confused and aching for sex as he explained the game to her in the most basic means as possible as she nodded. H-hide.... seek..." Diva repeated as she crawled to over to him in need, reaching out to touch him but be for she could he simply sprang away into the ceiling.... gone with out a trace as he disappeared into a vent as Diva simply gazed up in awe be for she weakly crawled to her feet.

"Awe.... h-hide.... seek.. find m-master...." Diva said with a gasp, her cheeks flushed as she stumbled forward as she staggered down the hall, horny, and half naked. It wouldn't be long be for she was was found her self.... yet Ortix expected that much to happen.

Fri May 26, 2017 4:26 pm

Her comprehension had been coming along fine and while he made a bit of a bit stop he realized that he had more than enough time to gather what he needed. Another dose of the aphrodisiac, some toys, it was amazing that she had managed the self control she had but she was of a species he had yet to work with.

Appearance wise she was near human but there were so many genetic differences that he had yet to understand. It was difficult for her to make it to her fee, difficult to understand the game and the rules laid out.

It was safe for a bit, the passages that they were using had been devoid of traffic and she made her way along to the busier sections of the ship. It did not take long for her to be discovered. Fortunately or unfortunately as one could have looked upon it the encounter wasn't with an organic.

Rather it had been with a series of droids. A pair had been utility droids cleaning as they went. The last had been more humanoid of a nondescript species. It was moving from one location to another for whatever reason, paused at seeing her freed and used it's visual sensors to determine that she had been devoid of a slave collar but stood out as a contradiction. The crew were of a separate species altogether and all but Ortix had been slaves … yet she had no slave collar.

The conclusions were short. Either she was an escaped slave or …

It approached her. “Do you require assistance, guest ...”

Not knowing of a name the scent she exuded due to the drugs had been calling out to the spiders now that she was in more active areas they were bound to be on their way to her location.

Tue May 30, 2017 2:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next