View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Gratitude (for Diva) 

Post Re: Gratitude (for Diva)
Comprehension was low yet she managed to get the idea, simply find him and then they could fuck, it was hard not to try and jump him then but he was so fast she hardly had time to even react to his spring into the ceiling vents, leaving her alone and naked as she simply staggered down the ship corridor shivering in lust as it wasn't long until the broken Knight ran into the first thing that moved on its own..... yet unfortunately it didn't have a pulse or a cock.... at least not one she saw as she simply leaned ageist the side of a wall and glared at the automaton with blank lust fueled eyes, hearing it speak to her yet she didn't move for a moment, only stared at it, her eyes scanning it head to toe befor she gasped agin.

The androids sensors seeing her glossy eyes, her flushed cheeks, her sexually needing face as she staggered forward and simply fell into the machine, forcing it to either catch her and fall to the floor with her as she simply rested atop the machine panting heavily. "F-fuck.... fuck me..... ahh.... cant t-take it..... ah.... f-fcuk me...." Diva said as she tugged at what passed as her clothes to discard them, her body sweating as she straddled the machine and before she knew it was rubbing her self ageist its body.... anything to get pleasure..

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Tue May 30, 2017 8:59 pm

The droid processed her words. Slang and curse words often not part of the language package that they received but such crass words had been something it had picked up since being activated. “Oh my ...”

Nearly knocked over the droid caught her and watched as she stripped visual sensors distinguishing that her skin was warmer, that she was flushed … before she pushed him down straddling it, rubbing against it.

Ah yes the drug … it had been programmed mostly in the realm of cleaning and serving bringing the guests food and cleaning messes and the like. Remotely it sent messages to the other cleaning droids. Cords had wound about her arms pulling her back, stretching her out on the deck so that the droid could get up.

It opened her legs and while it seemed that it would have eaten her out it lacked a tongue. Instead it unscrewed a finger revealing a chamber that allowed it to spray a fine mist of water against her clit, then air as the supply emptied.

A finger caressed her labia, teased her slit, then pressed in. While the droid did not have the proper equipment it managed to push that finger into her a few times at an accelerated pace before a few of the spiders were drawn by that scent rushing towards her.

In short order a cock was being pressed into her mouth and hairy legs caressing her breasts. They were the smaller techs, there was one soldier with them pulling at the droid who stubbornly resisted driving that finger inside her even faster as it attempted to comply with her request ...

Wed May 31, 2017 3:07 pm

The broken knight was to far gone to care or even see what she was doing, she was throwing her self at a machine, begging for sex, the drug in her system so strong she could not handle another second as she rubbed her self up ageist the machines body as she tugged at her own ripped and tattered webbing clothes, stripping down as quickly as she could as Diva tore off the outfit with ease, web strands snapping, nothing on her now but the kitty ears and collar as she began to hump her hips ageist the droids body only monuments after they tumbled to the floor together. Diva in her lust for sex even leaned forward to the face of the droid as she licked what passed as its neck and chin.... however Diva didn't get far as she soon found wires wrapping around her arms and ankles as she was sharply pulled off the droid with relative ease as sh was forced to her back as the droids all spread out forcing her to lay stretched out on the floor as she struggled to get free...

"N-NO! NO!!!AH!!! F-FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!!" Diva shouted in frustration, tears rolling down her cheek as she tried to get free, yet her prayers were answered the second she glared up at the droid who was already kneeling in between her legs and with a wet cold blow of mist Diva shuttered as she felt the mist from the droids finger tips hit her exposed pussy forcing her to toss her head back and let out a soft gasp. The droid did the unthinkable as it complied with her request, giving her its tools as toys as it used its hose to mist water ageist her sex, blow her pearl, even rubbed a brush ageist her pussy as she cried in pleasure, however it lacked the tools to get Diva off as it simply pleasured her best it could be for it shoved its fingers into her pussy and began to rock in and out.

AH!!! AHH!! AHH!!!" Diva cried out, tossing her head back as the droid finger fucked her, the knight feeling its hand rock roughly and machine like in and out, hard but not fast as she simply bucked her hips and bounced on its modest length of its fingers be for Diva was surprised by the sudden thrust of a thick meaty cock into her mouth slamming into the back of her throat nearly making her gagg as a group of spiders came out of nowhere and were already getting busy fucking Diva to oblivion as one rode her face on its cock, while another was already molding and teasing her sore needing tits, while the third, the soldier was busy fighting the droid for who had the opportunity to fuck her abused pussy.... agin. This didnt matter to Diva as her eyes rolled back and she let out a gasping sequel as she cocked the spiders thick member befor she began to bob her head along his length as she clearly wanted this.... she wanted it bad...

Wed May 31, 2017 7:38 pm

She would hear snippets of conversation between the droid and someone, probably not the soldier as the spiders did not speak at all. There was that poison one had that formed a telepathic link … her guess was as good as anyone's not that that had been her chief concern.

All the while the finger still pressed inside her twirling against her inner walls now as it pressed into her generating that squelching sound.

“Understood, sir,” the droid shifted and that finger replaced by a stiff cock, thicker and bigger, it wasted no time in surging into her. More spiders came. Her throat was coated in cum in no time as well as her body.

But the spiders kept coming. Her wrists seen to by spiders, webbed together. Some hoisted her up after crawling to the ceiling and pulling her up by the webbing before attaching it there. Down the webbing it came but before it could reach it's destination there was already a spider taking her ass. Instead it crawled over her face inserting it's cock into her mouth as others still played with her breasts.

There was such an abundance of them that one was rubbing her clit. After cumming inside her the soldier began fitting multiple legs inside her as her rump was filled. Had she any ability to recognize them she would have known just when she met this particular one.

The spiders were never quiet done with her, even when she was unconscious given her recent dose of aphrodisiac. It took quit a while before enough of that drug ebbed where they stopped taking her so frequently. Occasionally a passerby would stop taking advantage of her helpless state. She wasn't going anywhere straight away, at least not until she recovered enough of her strength and the spiders kept giving her what she needed whether conscious or not so there was little reason … except the game … it was about the time she remembered when the droid came back. It said nothing but cleaned her stripping away tattered webbing and cum with blasts of water from nozzles in it's fingers before being scrubbed down.

Even her collar was removed prior to her being cut free and carried away by a pair of droids if necessary. Brought to a familiar chamber where she saw Ortix before in his pool he had been there now rising up out of it, shifting colors as he transitioned from the pool to the region near it.

He gazed in her direction then beckoned her to draw near as the droids released their hold on her arms only to depart as Ortix gestured them to leave.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:45 am

The broken knight wasnt concerned by the conversation between the droid and who ever spoke to it, she didnt even consider or care that the spiders never said a word she was to busy sucking cock to even think about it as her mouth bobbed on a lucky guards thick shaft as her hips wildly bucked and humped onto the finger tips of the machines as he drove his hard digits into her sloppy pussy with out rest. Diva was going crazy, she was to busy to do anything els but fuck, just like Ortix hopped as befor long Diva was being feed thick alien seed blasted down her throat from a horny guard as the sensation of sucking hard throbbing alien spider cock and riding those robot fingers sent Diva spiraling into orgasmic bliss as her body bucked and thrashed as she came, her jucies splashing out around the robotic hand coating it in her necter befor it pulled free from her tight sex and allowing a heavy spider guard to take her as he suddenly and uncaringly tore into her pussy quickly turning her one orgasm into a chain of constant moans befor her lips were resealed by more raw meat...

Diva was taken relentlessly, no rest, no breaks, no end in sight, each guard fucked her numerous times as the mob grew larger by the hours that pasted. Cum stained her soft skin, her body sticky and messy from endless sprays of spider cumm that drenched her cumm dripping body as they used her like a dart board and fucked her by hanging strands of webbing as she serviced te crew more times then she coukd ever possibly count as afther the 68th orgasm and the 1000th cumm blast to the chest count was lost and things grew even further out control as befor long Diva simply passed out from exhaustion and was simply fucked unconciously for god knows how long afther.

Diva drifted in and out several times to find a left over group or a single spider droan lifing one of her legs over its sholder and driving its self into her right where she was dumped, driving her to orgasm agin befor passing out again. Diva didn't regain consciousness again until she was cleaned and delivered to her master Ortix soaking wet and naked as his pet knight simply collapsed in a heep on the floor of his chamber heavily panting and still overly taxed from her brutal weekend of play with his guards as finally afther two days Diva was reunited with Ortix and their game of hide a seek ended.

" I-i.... I find... you..." Diva mumbled as she slowly struggled to even get to her knees, she was exhausted and over worked, it was clear seeing the red hand marks on her skin, the bruises, and scratches, she has been roughly treated in her role as the ships sex slave.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:38 am

“Not quiet, I had you bought here, it's been over a day. Still there was no time limit for our game so I suppose it is true in a way.” Slithering toward her slumped body he felt her exhaustion. He rubbed her cheek as he adjusted her cat ears atop her head.

A tendril of slime caressed her body absorbing the moisture on it as he explored listening to each pant and wince she made. She was left dry as he sucked up all that water prior to pulling away from her. She had good stamina to last this long, hell he had believed that she was dead at one point and she managed to hang on by something he did not quit understand yet.

There were so many factors at work. “Come,” he had her follow him to more personal chamber. There was an egg shaped chair here which was easier for him to use filling into it while he allowed her to suck his dick. At the same time he caressed her cheek. Knowing she needed some rest he had another ideal in mind.

When she had finished with her task he grinned upon her. “I will give you that reward and more but not now. You made me wait too long but I will make you earn it.”

He showed her a syringe briefly before reabsorbing it into his body to let her see that drug. “You'll just have to beat a contender. For now rest.”

Droids took her off where the medic spider treated her. She was fed painkillers or rather bitten to have the effect work through her with his unusual venom. Left to her own devices she was given some rest but at the same time had to struggle with the addiction to the drug.

No one touched her during he treatment process. That scent was absent and the spiders ignored her following their orders. When her clothes of webbing were fashioned this time they were different, this time they were more like a one piece flight suit that would be easier to move in.

Again she was brought before Ortix and could see that her shield rested on the floor before him. Her gauntlets were on top of them. “Do you still have the ears on?” Ortix could judge that her weight had changed slightly with them on but now she had the webbing too so it was tough to tell.

That aside he gestured to the shield. “All you need to do now is earn your reward against your opponent,” another gesture toward a door that slide opened revealing a large droid programmed for sparring. The training droid came forth, a simple humanoid design. Most were easy to deal with on the lowest settings and even on the higher settings it would not have been much of a contest for her against a lone one … at least in her clear headed state.

Exactly its setting was unknown but it stopped waiting for her to get ready. It was armed with something similar to a stun baton shaped like a sword. She could hear it's hum. It too sported a shield showing that it was a mix of offense and defense.

“Surely it is nothing you can't handle, Pet, unless you are in no condition to fight, but no victory no reward,”

Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:15 pm

To exhausted to move Diva simply rested there on the floor, her ass high in the air and her face pressed ageist the floor as Ortix would see his pets breasts smashed between herself and the cold ships floor as he approached her and reached out to gently rub her cheek. Diva struggling to look up as he touched her, sparking a smile on her face as she shuttered to get to her hands and knees as Ortix would see the broken knight nusle her cheek into the touch of that tendril or hand he manifested to pet her, Diva even licking his fingers or its length, what a good little pet she was as Diva soon felt more tendrils come from Ortixs mold able body as he began to caress her sore skin, sucking, licking with that felt like tongues as she couldn't help but let out a moan and roll over into what was only a submissive pose for Ortix to do as he pleased.

Once she was dry Diva was left panting in a new heat, her cute face flushed, her eyes glossed with lust as she simply rolled over onto her hands and knees and did as Ortix ordered once he told her to come as she fallowed him closely from behind, her eyes glaring up at him with awe, the look would remind him of a pet waiting to play or go on a trip with its master, the broken knight had this same look in her violet eyes as she blindly fallowed with out concern, just blind broken trust after he broke will. Divas eyes never left him as she fallowed him into his personal chambers, watching him as he slithered into the oddly shaped chair and the way he transformed his body to take on a more humanoid appearance be for her as Ortix would see her eyes wander from what passed as his own to the large magnificent cock he manifested in-between his thighs. It was huge, and throbbing, Diva was awe stuck at the sight of it as she carefully approached, crawling over accost the floor and with out the use of her hands she came up and simply opened wide and took the thick member into her mouth as she licked its mushroom shaped tip, lashing her tongue around its tip be for she took the cock deeper into her mouth, bobbing her head on its length as she pleasured her master with mouth, yet in her excitement she was beginning to tease her self as her hands roamed her own body, teasing her nipples, and even her own sex as she pinched her special pearl.

Diva went on and on and on, she sucked his cock, she loved his cock, she never truly stopped, it took taking her by the hair and pulling him off his cock to finally get her to stop. A frustrated glare in her eyes as she looked to him only to have it taken by the syringe he briefly displayed to her as a tease at her reward. She knew what it was, and he would sense her heart rate increase suddenly after seeing it, she wanted it as she even tried to reach for it be for it was reabsorbed into his body be for her eyes returned to what passed as his own. "n-n...Uh...N-now!..." Diva said eagerly, she wanted to feel good agin as she glared up at her master with disappointment, sadness, she even tried to return to sucking his cock yet he sheathed the member from her, ignoring her please for more as droids came to take here away. The remainder of the day Diva spent in withdrawal, her body shaking as the medical spider looked over her, yet he had to be carfull as she tried numerous times to get him to fuck her right there in the med bay, yet he kept his composure and left Diva with the bite on her inner thigh, killing her pain yet her want and need for the drug and sex left her shaking and in pain for the remainder of the day as no one came to fuck her or even touch her.

Diva was left this way for a unknown amount of time, however when she noticed a spider came she timidly tried to get him to touch her, lucky for her he did in away, taking measurements, even bond her as he fitted her for her new out fit, a form fitting cat suit made of the white sticky webbing, threaded and weaved together into a rather scantily clad outfit that left little to the imagination, it was nearly see through given the thin material, yet it compressed her body and concealed what little modesty the broken knight had left yet Diva struggling in her new clothes as shes been naked this entire time as she tugged and fought ageist the restriction much like the way a pet reacted to wearing clothes for the first time having mostly forgotten the feeling after her mind broke. However the tailor quickly managed to get her focused as he forced her along to fallow.

Diva fallowed on her hands and knees like she has many times be for as she was once again brought be for Ortix her master, she payed her shield and gauntlet no mind as all eyes were on him, and Ortix would be pleased to know the violet pink ears were still fashioned to her head, matching the color of her hair almost as if they were really her own as he would sense her panting on the floor be for him, the heat of lust coming off her as she associated his very presence with pleasure and she was waiting for him to give the order to start sucking or fucking, yet that order never came as he instead made a hand gesture twords her shield on the floor forcing her to look down as she was in fact sitting atop it simply to be closer to Ortix. "-pant- Earn..-pant- Diva panted as she tilted her head back towards the door as it slide open revealing a large droid sporting a stun baton and a heavy shield. Diva in her confusion glared back to Ortix, her hands coming to paw ageist his inner thigh, she wanted to to play however as he mentioned no reward if she didn't handle the sparing droid her attention shifted to the droid.

Panting heavily Diva grit her teeth and nodded, she understood, if she wanted more pleasure she had to rip the tin can apart, almost growling as she slowly raised onto all fours, her ass high in the air be for Ortix for his viewing pleasure as her hands planted ageist the floor sturdy as she seemed to glare at the sparring droid. Ortix sensing her moments were strange, more feral, animal like, her stance wasn't like be for as she seemed to move slowly, shifting to the side off her shield as she kept eye contact with the sparing droid, the painkiller helping her move yet with out much consideration Diva let out a almost animistic cry and charged in at the sparring droid with out her shield head on, Strong and fast Diva suddenly throwing her self into the machine with out much care or worry for her own safety, even if it got its shield up in times or smacked her with the shock batton, her powerful charge would have knocked the sparing droid to its back, the broken knight straddling atop it as her cheeks flushed and her rage and lust fused together in a sick sense of fighting pleasure, the shocks from the baton only feeding her blood lust as she moaned and cried with each smack of the baton, yet it seemed to have little effect on her , if anything it was making her want fight harder as Ortix would see her take the droids arm and with a mighty pull tear the limp from its shoulder in a shower of sparks and bolts befor she scooted up its chest, and with another mighty punched connected a heavy left handed jab to the side of its head, leaving a noticeable dent in its metallic skull. Ortix would be pleased, her fighting strength hasn't changed, yet her battle field composer has.... she was more reckless.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:35 pm

The droid did not react at first as she sprang. Droids were often such simple things following their programming to the letter, even AI had limits. It was programmed to attack when she took up the shield but since she made no move towards it the droid did not attack.

But it did defend attempting to take the brunt of her weight on the shield, possibly to shove her back. But it was knocked back due to a combination of strength and momentum.

“You may begin,” Ortix to the droid no doubt and while it struggled beneath her she was too close to do anything except maybe jab with the baton to her ribs - whoops, that idea was gone as she tore away it's arm in a shower of sparks.

The settings on the droid had been low, Ortix was unsure how she would handle herself. He heard the thunk that left the droid dented but still functioning. It struggled beneath her with the shield trying to push her away but before long she was able to destroy the droid leaving it a mess of sparks.

“Not exactly what I had in mind … you did well my Pet. Come.”

He called her over as other droids saw to the disposal and clean up of their peer. Ortix was grinning. Her technique was simple, yet her savagery was unmistakable. He reflected on how much of that was need of the drug and how much had been because of it.

“You didn't even play with your toys. Next time it will be harder.”

He had her sitting on his gooey lap, hands grasping her ass, squeezing the webbing clothing that were so easy for him to tare off her and cheap to replace. He generated smaller arms producing shears from his body cutting holes here and there in the webbing allowing slime to ease beneath the webbing and trace over her skin.

When he cut away a region about her breast he got busy sucking on it. At the same time a tendril produced a syringe injecting her with half the usual dose.

“The more entertaining you feats the more of this you will get, don't worry I'll give you another go after,”
he stated then went back to her breast. Taring larger holes within the material she would feel some slime rush in.

Due to his nature Ortix didn't have to be confined to a shape. That slime thickened as it snacked down in essence becoming a cock rubbing against her belly and below as he worked his way down to her sex. Oozing over her clit then slit as he brought his tongue over her nipple.

For a few minutes more he teased her, then slowly began to take her. “Say when, Pet,” inch by inch he added more of himself gaining in girth as he pressed inside her as well as length at the same time.

Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:05 am

Diva made short work of the droid as she simply tore it limb from limb, savage, brutal, she was reckless asshe was strong and strong as she was horny and needing for that drug as Diva came quickly as Ortix called her over and quickly took her place in Ortixs gooey lap, stradling his waist.

She was hot, her body warm, her heart racing in excitment as she noticably panted hot breath agiest his slimy body. Heavy, husky, she was in heat and waiting... yet Ortix choose to tease her by slowly cutting open holes of her suit bade out of the flimsy webbing, ripping open her front, her groin, and her even rear exposing her cute firm ass leaving her in tatters of her former outfit befor Ortix finily chose to begin by sucking his lips agiest her breasts befor using that contact to sneak in her a half-dose of slime directly into her nipple as Ortix woud see the effect almost instantly.

Divas face flushed red, her pussy got wetter, and her already rock hard nipples grew that much more errect as she was ready for all the attention Ortix owed her as Diva pressed into her touches, his teases, his games, breast play was intense yet she wanted the main chorse as he posed the thickest and longest cock yet... angling it with her sex as he gave her the right to choose when, how hard, and how much she wanted inside her as Diva in her needful craving for sex desired the full length the hardest he could give as Ortix found his pet was guiding him into her drooling lewd sex until the thick length bottomed out at the entrence to her womb were Ortix would simply see Diva in his lap, face flushed and her head tilted back as drool escaped her lips in sheer shivering bliss. "Eghhhahh! D-deep...d-deeper... Diva gasped befor she relaxed her legs and simply impaled her self on the thick long length, having Ortix go so deep that he finilly bottomed out inside of her womb.. Diva drooling at the mouth in sheer pleasure like the pet slut she was now..

Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:27 am

She wanted it and this time she was not denied able to take that cock inside her. While she plunged down over it the thing did not remain idle, twisting and reshaping constantly as it made it's way inside her wet folds.

Her juices collected all the while absorbed into him. He would not grow from such small quantities of moisture not that he would grow any unless he soaked in large quantities of moisture for an extended period of time.

His pool helped in that regard though he preferred to remain at a reasonable size. Feasting on her tits tendrils coiled along her ankle some even tore webbing away from her as so a second cock could tease her back door then press forward like a drill coiling as it went pressing her further against him whenever she was at the pinnacle of his cock slipping out of her.

He kept her bouncing between the cocks as hands, mouth and tongue played with her tits. It was sloppy but as always he left her clean afterward. His fun really began when he had her on all fours taking her from behind.

A leash of slime choked her then relaxed only to choke her again. This time he took the lead as he pressed into both her holes while a tendril of slime rubbed her clit. When he ceased choking her a slimy cock had been presented to her lips then throat.

A slimy hand swatted her rear, rubbed it then swatted again.

This time he did not exhaust her completely as he drew out of her looking down at the knight. A grin appeared on his features. “Knight Kimry or Pet Kimry … you wish for he rest of your reward? Show me a little of what Knight Kimry could do.”

He gestured toward the nearby shield and gauntlets as one of the droids in attendance equipped with the stun baton from her last opponent stood at the ready.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:29 pm

Diva wanted it more then anything in the world right now, Ortix could tell my the way her face twisted in pleasure as she impaled her self down on the crime bosses thick slime build cock. Loud powerful moans erupting from Divas lips as she couldn't help but bounce on the thick rod, her hips bucking, swaying, impaling her self deeper onto its length be for she felt the way it shifted and transformed deep inside her. "AHHHAYAAAAAHHH!!!!" Diva squealed as she felt Ortixs thickness manifest bumps, ridges, corners, even tendrils, all inside her, striking points in her pouring wet pussy that sent shivers and quakes up her spine as Ortix touched her g-spot, and places inside her that nothing else ever did. The pleasure only adding to the pool of sexual juices dripping down into the smiles lap, and chair, feeding him more of her sweet scented and tasting nectar as she felt the overwhelming sensation of lips and tendrils swirling ageist her puckered anus, drilling into her ass befor using the same technique to suck and pinch her hard erect nipples, quickly over whelming Diva in the pleasure of being fucking into oblivion by his sheer amount of tools, however everything she reached that edge of bliss Ortix cruelly stopped and changed how she received her pleasure.

Diva was to busy sucking cock or riding his dick to realize how long things went on or who even entered the room, even after Ortix shoved her off his lap and to the floor, lifted one leg over a shoulder and took her on the floor, on all fours doggy style. Ortix not stopping his violation her body, even as she shouted in pain countless times, or even as he decided to wrap a slimy collar around her neck and used it to choke her out, tugging back on the leash with a foot to her ass, cutting off her oxygen until she was on the verge of going unconscious only adding to the endless high of her sexual adventure as Ortixs slut pet...

Diva never was given the opportunity to orgasm, things changed to fast as she was left sexually frustrated and confused, yet very horny, and still wanting as she was soon left panting on the floor, her clothes in tatters as Ortix gave her ass several nice swats leaving nice red hand prints on her rear be for he spoke out a new order that gathered Divas hazed out attention. Her eyes shifting to the shield, and her gauntlet, then to the droid, nodding her head as her glossy violet eyes struggling to focus. Diva in her state struggled to her hands and knees and crawled slowly to her shield and slowly to her feet, lifting the heavy shield as she used it to support her self as she stud up as Ortix would to see more of her sweet nectar spill down her inner thighs and her wobbly legs.

"Ah... I-i... I fight.... Hah..." Diva said with a gasp, her cheeks flushed and body quaking, she was so horny she could hardly stand, yet she did it on Ortix order even as she released puffs of steamy breath be for she staggered twords the guard droid dragging her shield as she moved into fighting range.... however her movements was slow, she was tired, her heart racing, her breathing ragged, heat coming off her like a furnace, perfect for arena fodder....

Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:08 am

A trickle of that nectar remained splattered on the floor as she moved. Drips and drops that would have made it easy to track her if there were any need to do so. Ortix could feel her weariness in each step, the vibrations transmitting to him giving him a picture almost as good as a sighted person. In many ways his senses gave him a better understanding of what was going on.

She was dragging that shield towards the droid. Not a surprise as he ascertained it's weight and her fatigue. The droid rushed her as soon as she came within range. It too was unsophisticated set at one of the lower levels but it did have one thing going for it.

As a machine it was tireless. Unlike her last outing where she was able to demolish her opponent virtually as soon as things began it managed the first move striking her shoulder with that shock baton-sword.

Fortunately it was no stronger then a human and did not break bone with the blow but was programmed to give her a good whack. But the actual shock did more damage numbing the area briefly as that shoulder exploded with pain.

Some factors had been on her side to such as it not being her shield arm that was struck and the settings of the droid where it took a step backwards in order to have another swing at her. On a higher setting it may have jabbed at her gut with the tip of that baton or tried to kick her back. It's lack of skill prevented it from seizing on that moment.

Ortix was close slithering up. Not close enough to be in the way but close enough to sense everything going on around him.

“Not interested in making a good showing?” He said from behind her more as a reminder as to what was on the line should she do well.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Diva was nearly exhausted, Ortix choose not to completely exhaust her yet she was still very tired from constant sex, it was a miracle she was able to carry that shield as she dragged it to the droid who didn't even consider going easy on her in its programed attack. The droid slapping her with baton, striking her shoulder as Diva let out a painful cry and drop to a knee. Holding her shield up forcing the droid to smack it instead of her as her left arm fell limply to her side. Hot, hory, confused, and now in pain Diva was lost, she had no clue what to do even as Ortix slithered forth near her forcing her to glare at the blob as her shield took more smacks from the droid.

"N-no..." Diva gasped, tears spilling from her eyes as Ortix made his comment regarding her lack of showmanship, remaindering her she was fighting for more pleasure.... and if she didn't give the show he wanted then she got no more pleasure.... that made her sad, yet in her mind state she could not understand what Ortix wanted her to do as she simply guarded ageist the droid smacking her shield.

So much was unknown to her, she was confused, scared, the slime could tell.... once second she was being praised now being punished? why? what was she being harmed? why was Ortix scolding her for this.... however Diva didnt know what to do even as the droid smack her shield, she was to tired to move her heavy shield, much less fight, however Diva did manage to stand back up and even push the droid with her sheild.... however with out understanding what Ortix wanted her to do.... this was the best she was capable of.....

Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:32 pm

The baton came down on the shield as the droid attempted to beat her into the ground. It did not draw back to attack at a different angle but made slight adjustments forcing her to adjust her arm and in the process shield to block those blows.

Ortix had begun thinking that she was at her limits and had been about to call a halt to matters when Diva managed to stand and even get the droid to take a few steps back as she advanced. There was no offense as of yet but his reminder served to bolster her on an instinctual level.

“Good,” he praised her. He could hear each whack of the baton off that shield. He gave it a few seconds until he sensed her breathing return to what it was at prior to the extra effort it took for her to stand.

“The sooner you're done playing with that think the sooner we can play Knight Kimry.”
Another reminder. Down an arm at least for a few more minutes that shield may be her only option unless of course she discarded it. Whether his words were enough of an encouragement or not had been another matter altogether since everything he did since finding her alive was based on trial and error.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Diva managed to stand and even push the droid back, with that came a praise as it sent her heart fluttering, Diva looked back as she heart it, a smile crossing her face as she simply kept pushing, feeling the strikes bounce off her shield as the droid kept walloping its baton ageist her, it wasn't until Ortix gave his last incentive did Diva gaze back again, her eyes wide and her heart racing even faster then be for. Ortix sensed her excitement as she pushed again ageist that android. "Y-YES M-MASTER!!!" Diva shouted in a wild tone of wanting, her mind lucid enough to speak!? as she pressed forward slamming her shield up as the baton slimmed down, the impact driving the android back as it even shattered the servo in its arm be for with a furious shout Diva saw her opening and swung the shield at a angle. The sharp edge slammed into the droids mid-section as the sound of taring metal and ripping electronics tore through it using every last bit of Divas strength cleaving the machine in two be for the broken knight simply dropped her shield to her side and fell to her knees, heavily gasping for breath be for slowly Diva gazed around at her surroundings, a confused blank look on her face as she panted. "W-where am I?"

Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next