View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Gratitude (for Diva) 

Post Re: Gratitude (for Diva)
Diva charged in and striked Brianna with the end of her weapon, not caring about her clothes as the spray ate away the edges of her suit in seconds.... lucky it held as Diva unknowingly hitting her with what ever side of her baton it happen to be as Diva only heard the hum and the ear piercing scream as Bri sudden got flung back to the floor of the ring, the front of her outfit in tatters as the weapon did its magic. "A-a sonic weapon?" Diva said with a rugged gasp, noticing her weapon glowing a strange pink color, however more annoying was her own body, so hot it was almost unbearable. Diva couldn't help but notice her sparing partner lay sprawled out, Brianna's breasts heaving, barley left contained by the remainder of her own suit as Diva couldn't help but gasp more heavily at the thought of seeing more of Brianna exposed to the her and the growing crowed around the ring watching their duel. However with that shameful thought Diva grit her teeth and looked away only to cup her forehead in disgust of her self. "N-no....i-ts wrong.." Diva whispered to her self, this distraction giving Brianna the time to get her weapon as Brianna might notice the knight dealing with a conflict of ethics.....

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:00 pm

As she wrestled with her own morals Brianna did get to her weapon. In fact she had been able to get to her feet as well since her ranged weapon had no power to stop her unlike the one that Diva had. So she closed catching her breath quickly.

Her torso stung, aggregated by each step as she got within striking range. The stunning portion of the weapon hit her back and the other end hit the back of her knees a moment later using what strength and leverage she could muster to get the knight down on her back.

The stunning end pointed at her throat, Brianna smiling down at her. The undersides of those breasts far more visible from this vantage point. “You got distracted. You have to always put on a good show win or loose.”

She was still catching her breath after that bout of exertion. Her eyes flicked to the weapon she was still holding before acting with haste, using her weapon to stun the arm closest to her before kicking the weapon away.

“You were taught some of the basics.”

A shock to a breast with the weapon, Brianna twisted it again to expose it as well. She then tossed her weapon aside as well. “Normally it takes far more, restraining someone and so forth but this weapon is not suited for that so we'll skip that step.”

Dropping to her knees beside her she took one of the knight's breasts playing with it while exposing and playing with one of her own to give her something to look at. “Don't fret so much, don't fight it, it's easier to deal with.”

Leaning down Brianna sought to capture a breast with her lips unless she placed up a fight.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:22 am

Diva was unfocused, unstable, her near death experince left her confused and broken, and Ortix took even further steps to lock Diva into a hole of lust and confusion. Only recently did she gain fragments of her memmory, yet she was still lost and on this pleasure drug high that left her edgy and frustrated that it gave Brianna the time she needed to get the upperhand while Diva cupped her head and had her back turned.

"ARGH! AAHHH!" Diva shouted in pain as Bris baton was pressed agiest her back, then leg as Diva fell to the floor of the ring spasming in pain. Brianna however didnt let up as she shocked Diva agin, then agin, kicking away that weapon befor jabbing Diva in the ribs inorder to force her to roll over where Brianna gave the crowed of slaves the show of shocking her one last time in the right breast as the heat from the shocks melted open the suit and exposed the hard electrified nipple that Bria soon came down to grasp in her hands, forcing Diva to cry in pleasure of what she was waiting for. Bri would feel'how aroused the knight was befor Diva felt the slave womens lips seal over her exposed breast forcing her to arch her lower back and cry to the ceiling above as the slave around them go their show.

"N-NO! AUH! T-THIS IS SHAMFUL!!" Diva cried with a gasp, her lips mawing open as she rolled to the side away from Brianna, crossing a arm over her chest as she rolled her knees. "D-dont touch me...." Diva gasped in heat.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:01 am

“It's all part of the training. When you loose you still have to place on a show,” it may have seemed contrary, she had been told to place on entertaining shows but if she won did it mean she could skip this part? It was hard to say, on the one hand there was showmanship but was she meant to throw a contest in the end?

She wouldn't get her answer today. In fact the other slaves entered the ring. Some rolled her back over to her back while others held her down so she couldn't place up a fight. At least that was their aim struggling to do so since she was stronger than they imagined. They had the leverage and numbers, however.

Brianna, kneeling at her side groped a breast again rolling her nipple beneath her thumb. “What's so shameful in giving in? Don't you wish to serve your Master?” A hand came away from her own breast to rub between her thighs as other slaves struggled with her legs trying to get them apart.

Another slave jabbed her in the chest with the stunning end of one of the weapons to weaken her resistance. Upon doing so her bottoms were drawn down enough so that Brianna was tracing a hand over her moist slit.

“It's just a part of failure we all get use to at one point or another.”
And with that fingers began caressing her clit in a circular motion as others began to push into her.

Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:47 am

"Ah.... I-I dont want to put on a show!..." Diva gasp agin as she struggled to sit up, she didn't care what the other slave had to say, she didn't want to be a public display for their lust, this was belittling, and humiliating. Diva moved to roll to her hands and knees and stand however as she did she noticed other slaves climb into the ring, 10.... no 15.... no most of them.... over 20.... they all crowed around her as she struggled ageist them. "ARGH! LET ME GO!!!!" Diva shouted in lust and anger, feeling them take her by the arms and flip her back over to her back as the numerous slaves struggled to hold the Ospoden knight down, her strength was insane, however ageist five or six slaves holding down her arms and legs it was manageable to over power the broken knights.

RGH! GET OFF ME!!!" Diva shouted befor she noticed Brianna kneeling beside her, the women grinning with a disgusting look of pleasure in her eyes as she reach down and took one of Divas breasts, ripping the out fit further to expose it to her hand as she groped the knights swollen aroused breast, rolling the heated nipple with her thumb as Brianna would feel the heat come off her hard tits. Anything could set her off, the slaves knew it already, yet the fact she was still not begging to be fucked ment that she was strong willed, however the drug was powerful as Brianna teased her breast and even her thigh as the slaves would see Divas face twist in a pleasure as she struggled not to moan and submit to being their fucking toy.

"I-its shameful! ITS SHAMEFUL!!!! I ONLY SERVER MY LORD!!!! AHH! OZATOL! H-HELP ME!"" Diva cried at the top of her lungs, the name of her god befor she was forced pause as a pair of slaves struggled to pry her legs apart only to succeed as Diva was shocked by a a slave who took up the weapon and jabbed it ageist her chest to weaken her resolve as Diva next felt the lower half of her out fit get torn open exposing her lower body so Brianna could finally touch her moist sex. A touch that forced the knight to scream befor fingers were press into her tight body.

Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:37 pm

If it had not been so difficult in holding her down there was no telling how many of the slaves would have joined in. A pair of fingers invaded her sex ignoring her wishes. Brianna speared them in rapidly as if attempting to make her cry out in passion.

All the while she feasted on her breast, her tongue circling that nipple granting her a soft nip every once in a while. When she had sat up on her knees it was only to suck on those moist digits, licking them with her tongue.

Some words had been exchanged between some of the slaves. One began taring at her clothing leaving the tail and ears in place but exposing more of her skin. Another began to take liberties in rubbing some sort of oil onto her skin.

The oil tingled, yet was soothing at the same time promoting a bit of healing. While that was going on Brianna was between her thighs applying her tongue against her sex. Slower now she worked, a hand rubbing at her clit changing that circular motion every now and again as that tongue continued to work.

To the credit of the slaves they managed to keep her pinned down with effort. Few were freed up in harassing her.

One such woman had gotten rid of her clothes and sat down upon her face even rubbing her snatch against her a few times in order to coax a response from her.

It soon became clear that no one was coming to her assistance, at least none of the other slaves and if judging by how long the guards got to abuse her there was no telling as to how long the slaves would take advantage of this situation.

Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:20 am

"AGH!!! GET OFF MEE!!!!! AUGH!!" Diva screamed as she struggled a ageist the mob of slaves pinning her to the floor befor she was forced to cry out in passion as Brianna and her friends succeeded in the first step of breaking the knight down. Divas back arching along the mat of the ring as she felt Briannas fingers invade her sex and rapidly pump into her pussy with rough and wild thrusts that forced Diva to thrash and let out another wailing cry as the slaves all crowed around for the show. "AH! AUGH!" Diva shouted as Brianna's lips soon fell over a breasts, feeling the worsens tongue circling her hard sensitive nipple befor chomping down on that same nub forcing the knight to again cry out in passion hinting at another victory over the slaves new and exciting sex toy.

Diva collapsed as Brianna pulled away, panting heavily as the slave women showed her victory over the knight by licking her own digits clean of the knights sweet scented nectar befor Diva heard the the slaves begin to speak. It was hard to make out as they all seemed to speak at once, her mind foggy from lust, the drug, and the rough treatment only to soon discover what the sadistic group of women had in mind as Diva let out a shocked gasp as she felt hands wander over her body as slaves all around her tore at her clothes, ripping, taring, opening her up and unwrapping her like a gifted present as Diva could only trash and struggle ageist them as they stripped her bare, nothing but the torn strands of her own tight suit clinging to her swaying body as well as the remains of the that tail and ears hint at her role as the ships personal sex pet.....

Guah!!! NO!!! NO!!!!" Diva cried agin as slaves began to rub and pet her body, applying oils that left her skin tingling and more sensitive then befor as some slaves even freed them self's from pinning to harass her. Diva feeling them rupp and pet her like a submissive pet as she whimpered in shame for what they where doing to her.... However Divas only saving grace now was the sudden pussy of a slave that covered her face as the women tore at her own outfit to expose her self to the knight as she wildly sat on Divas face, hiding her shameful features from the crowd having their fun with the rest of her body as the lucky slave rubbed her messy pussy ageist her lips and face, feeling the heat emanate from the women sex as Diva couldn't handle it and her lips met with the slaves sex and like the want on she was began to lick and suck as she kissed the slaves nether lips from below. MguhAgh!!! AH!!!" Diva gasped as she pressed her lips up ageist the slaves pussy, her cheeks flushed with her thighs as Diva was caught up in the instinct of her own desire.

Meanwhile Divas fingers both felt and touched the thighs of slaves pinning her arms to the mat as she tightly held the women legs and thighs, simply needing something to hold as the slaves around her had their orgy and Diva was the guest of honor and life of the party.

Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:59 pm

Brianna's tongue slashed and thrust into her sex as she played with that clit. Above her the other slave was riding her face, gasping and moaning in the pleasure brought to her.

“Oh fuck! Oh yeah! Suck that pussy!”

Her nipples were pinched and rolled between fingers. She could hear other slaves speaking, most went unheard but occasionally she caught something like needing more work to please in failure, others saying stuff to the effect that she would learn.

All the while fingers and palms brushed along her.

Even as she reached her peak things had not ended. Someone else took over from Brianna. It did not feel the same. Neither did the next. Each woman had their own technique, some great, most good and a rare few just passable but each did not stop playing with her until she came at least once.

Everyone got a taste and everyone had a turn riding her face. Each taught her how best to receive pleasure and deliver it. At one point one of the robots had arrived but not to stop the training session turned orgy. It merely injected her with a bit of that drug rubbing a spot on her arm with an alcohol swap and injecting her while she was pinned.

The drug had not been a full dose but it was enough to spark her desires. Desires that had not gone unfulfilled. Everyone had seconds, perhaps thirds it was tough to say. By the time they had finished with her they left her laying in the ring. Those that had not redressed already did so now. More robots had arrived to take the slaves away. Unless she managed to follow she would be left there, it was clear that escape was difficult at best so they had not been worried about that. Nor had they been under any orders to deal with her at the time.

Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:13 am

Diva was helpless at the hands of the slaves who kept her pinned to the floor. Slaves crowed around her as Diva felt them rubbing, petting, holding, and fucking agiest her, it was a orgy that Diva found her self at the center of and the prime focus of their lust as she was forced to receive their primal urges one after another as the insidious drug in her system kept her on a horny state of want and need that only made the slaves hands and tongues feel that much more divine ageist her trembling hot skin. The drug was forcing Diva to fuck the slaves back as her own desire drove her mad.

'Amgh! Auhm!!" Diva moaned a muffled cry of passion as she lashed her tongue ageist the slave riding her face. Diva licking out the slaves pussy with quick wanting lashes of her tongue while Brianna devoured the knights throbbing tits, feeling the slaves teeth scrap her hard nipples as each time she jolted and trembled with each pass of the women's heavenly tongue. The sensations alone only made the slave licking Divas sloppy sex that much more intense, it wasn't long befor the knight came and the slaves knew this whiles others around her found uses for her hands, forcing Diva to earn her release with her finger their pussy.

Diva was drowning in pleasure as she was the center of the massive gang rape, slaves fucking, sucking, and riding Diva like their personal pleasure tool. Diva was on the track to quickly becoming the slaves personal sex toy. Diva only felt pleasure and gave pleasure for a immeasurable length of time, they forced her to orgasm on more then one occasion befor the first set of slaves swapped places with another group of hot blooded slaves with energy to fuck the knight more.... however the second fucked Diva to exhaustion, nine incredible orgasms left her spent and shivering with exhaustion however it still didn't stop there as a third group came to fuck her more.... followed by a forth then a fifth and a sixth, it quickly boiled down to Diva not knowing who was fucking her, who was on her face, who her fingers were fucking and befor Diva knew it she became the focus of a game the slaves were playing and even holding bets.... Who could get the broken knight to cum the most in the shortest amount of time... However who ever was so post to keep track of Divas orgasmic convulsions lost track once toys got involved and the droid came to inject her with the serum to keep her body on edge and responsive to everything the slaves did.

It was a sexual hell and the slaves were like devils in endless circle of lust, the drug kept her awake and conscious for every last countless orgasm that rolled over her like a avalanche until the orgy finally dissolved hours later after the slaves finally grew tired and collapsed under their own exhaustion only to get hulled away by droids that came to gather them slowly thinning the numbers Diva was forced to fuck through.... leaving Diva with less and less as more slaves fell, until there was only one slave that remained as she fucked Diva with a vibrating studded strap on in the center of the ring, riding Diva as she gasped and moaned in insanity like pleasure, bouncing and thrashed on the toy between them until the slave was finished with her, leaving Diva covered in the sticky release of countless slaves, massage oils, sweat, and saliva, while the toys left behind from the over whelming playtime were still stuffed into the knights ass and pussy, even clamps and vibrating eggs tapped and pinched to her hard nipples, all rumbling away on low battery life as the poor exhausted knight trembled on the floor mat of the ring in a ankle deep pool of conjoined orgasmic juices, as Diva blankly looked up at the ceiling to exhausted to even move. "n...no....... no more....... fuck........ N-no more...."

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:06 pm

It did end as the last slave was escorted away leaving her there to endure the toys that she was left to remove as no one would do it for her. Save for her own efforts she would have to wait until batteries depleted. Fortunately she had been left there, not forced to move for some time.

What seemed like a blessing really wasn't, however. While she was left to regain her senses guards eventually came for her, spiders that attracted to the scent of the aphrodisiac that she was unable to smell took advantage of the situation.

Toys, if they remained, were removed for the most part as the spiders filled every one of her holes. More spiders came in order to discover what happened to the others only getting caught up in the frenzy. Satiated spiders left informing others of her condition perhaps as others arrived.

It went on for hours. When it finally ended there was little doubt that a new ring would be needed with how thoroughly saturated it was.

When the serum she was injected with faded enough so the spiders could actually resist it's pull her legs had been tied together with webbing and she was dragged away.

What hurt was dropping to the floor out of the ring. She was dragged across the cold floor brought to the medic spider. Strapped down to a table she was tended to before guards took her to get cleaned up.

When that was done other spiders weaved a web of clothes over her, they were getting quite efficient at doing so having to do so often.

Guards then transported her to a cell where she was left. It had numerous things one would not find in an ordinary cell, this was more like a locked luxury room There was a monitor here that played back images from her training session or more accurately the aftermath that ran in a continuous loop and did so since she lacked the strength to fiddle with the monitor any.

She would get rest but even unconscious would hear the sounds of sex. How long she slept for was something she could not determine but it had to be for a bit as the food left for her had been cold.

Droids came in before long to replace the meal and clear away the last. Here she had been left for a bit, the monitor did have other entertainment she found but all of it was pornography. If she watched anything it had to be that. Still given her daily dose of aphrodisiac it was just enough to keep her on edge.

Sex toys were here as well adding to the temptation. Just food and exposure to sex for the most part. She was not exerted so much allowed to recover for a bit but that would come to an end as a droid did come to visit her, it was nothing unusual. She was given her injection and left with food. The droid soon returned, however.

“The Master shall see you now, come with me.”
The droid waited. By now most of her strength had been back and the droid had been unarmed. The door had been unlocked too for what little good it would do. The droid simply waited for a reaction but did not attempt to force her into action, the droids never did, but the spiders did and if she refused there was no telling if they would be dispatched to retrieve her.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:07 am

Toys rumbled away at low battery life inside of the knights devastated ass and pussy, her body spasming in the saturated pool of cum as she struggled to fight ageist a coming orgasm that was slowly boiling over inside her aching core, however like the countless orgasmic episodes befor, this one was no different as she weakly writhed and splashed in the pool of bliss only to feel her body tense, her legs twitch and her pussy and ass squeeze around the toys filling her two over pleasured holes befor squirting a orgasmic release around the dildo lodged deep inside of her pussy befor agin collapsing exhaustedly in the pool with a soft sounding splash. "auh... S-save.... save me.... " Diva weakly gasped in despair, to weak to move or even save her self, much less dislodge the toys or fight back ageist what was to come as the drug kept her conscious, aware, and worse of all overly sensitive to the very presences around her as Diva gasped as she heard the sound of skittering.

"N-no..... p-please... god.... no more... I-i'm begging you..... spare m-me! Please! I-i cant do it.... I-I break agin..... Ah no!" Diva sobbed exhaustedly as she struggled in her weakness, she could hardly move her sore aching muscles as the toys still rumbled away inside her, keeping her body on the razors edge of sanity and insane release even as the skittering grew louder and closer as Diva struggled to flee, however in her state she was powerless to get up.... much less stop stop the first spider guard who found her in the center of the ring where he would see the broken and discarded knight laying face up on the disgusting mat, her body drenched with saliva, cum, sweat, and oils, her ass and pussy stuffed with toys and clamps pinching her hard nipples as Diva weakly gazed up at him with a fearful glare, similar to a weak animal being cornered by a predator befor a second guard appeared behind the first..... then a third... and a fourth.....It was then Diva spent the next 48 hours in the company of countless guards that took turned fucking the knight into sexual oblivion as what could only be the entire crew on board the ship cycled in the time Diva was left to their devices.

Over and over the knight came, her body spent and hurting from over exertion as the drug kept her awake and aware of each and every thrust, and pound, forced into her very being as she broke and feel further and further with each passing second the more the guards fucked her around the ring and gym. Hung from the ceiling, fucked on the wires, and bondage at the ropes, Diva was taken in many different and humiliating ways by guards more sadistic and brutal then the last, even as hunger began to set in she was simply fed their cum as protein to nourish her and keep her alive long enough for the next wave to push through after their shifts guarding what ever it was they guarded. Diva was the crews pleasure station and currently their favorite toy that never seemed to break.... at least not physically. Eventually the drug ran its course and Diva passed out from exhaustion and didn't awake for at least a full day. Her body needed the rest to recover from its hard core gang bang the days befor.

--------------------------------

Diva found her self in a small cell, her head pounding, her body still aching as she laid on the floor exhausted in clothes made from the webbing of the guards, however the outfit it self was less then modest, only covering her nether region like a thin loin cloth while the top was merely a flimsy vest that was already falling apart as she sat up hearing the sounds of lewd play coming from the monitor on the wall. It didnt take Diva long to recognize her self in the video playing as she was being ravaged at the center of a sexual vortex of slaves and guards. The sight of her self being fucked to near death agin was a shocking revelation.... and also a wakening one as the drug in her system ignited her libido and forced her to get horny from the sight of her own rape, even if she tried to turn the channel it was only porn playing as she eventually found that around the room toys scatted the floor and walls only tempting her to do lewd things inside the cell as she was left alone with the aphrodisiac. Diva couldn't help her self as she found her self masturbating on occasion, using her fingers, toys, watching the porn on the monitor, she was again losing her self to the animalistic urges that spurred her on to simply fuck with out thinking, it felt good, rewarding, and worst of all passed the time as Diva was left isolated after such a brutal show of hunger from the crew....

Eventually a droid showed up to take her as Diva would be found her back ageist the wall a thick rubber dildo being splayed into her self as she thrusted her hips up ageist it as she fucked her self slowly. Diva only turned and glared at the droid afther it spoke, her eyes not leaving its face until she reach climax and only then did she stand up to meet it at the door where she staggered over and fell into its arms, rubbing ageist it like a animal in heat. "M-master..... Master needs me.... Ah why?" Diva said with a lustful tone, her lips meeting the side of the droids face as the knight was so far gone that she didn't realize that machines couldn't get aroused as she was willing to fuck right here in the door way.

Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:05 pm

“He did not say,” the droid answered. It felt cool to the touch, hardening her nipples. It did not react to her at all, not in a sexual way but it had noticed her reactions being an AI it was a bit more sophisticated in it's dealings with organics.

She was assisted to Ortix who eyed her in the state of disorder that she was in. Of course he could not see here but it appeared that he could as he looked at her. There were slaves present, some that she recognized from a few days ago.

Each had their very own cock to deal with, he must have formed a dozen of them that had been sucked on or plunging into them. Watching what was going on Ortix said nothing at first. Held in place by the escorting droid she was made to watch after enduring so much porn, only this time her arms had been held at her sides and she was injected again not long after arriving by another droid.

“Brianna tells me that you need more work in the entertainment aspects … there is a fine razor's edge, I need you coherent enough to fight but need to work on that modesty,”

With a wave of his hand the slaves were dismissed and she was injected again for a second time. Ortix studied her as another droid appeared, groping her chest with cold hands, taring at the web clothing in parts. It looked different then the other AI but had a humanoid form with multiple arms.

Fingers pushed into her, while other arms had to hold her. It was stronger than the AI, strong enough where she would have to use some effort to break free of that grasp.

“Well, let's work on that shall we,” it wasn't really a question. She could see that the arm rest of his chair opened revealing buttons. He pressed one, opening another door as he watched on.

From beyond the door she could hear the mechanized feet of numerous spiders that poured forth. They ranged in sizes from small to large, easily two dozen, maybe more. Each made their way toward her.

“Mechanical spiders may work better then the organic ones. They are unaffected by the aphrodisiac but are tireless. I had them made with specific specks.”

She was released, the droid that was fingering her stepped aside replaced by another that had her shield.

“The more you defeat, the less you will have to deal with but I doubt that you will want to defeat them all given that drug. Remember, put on a good show.”

Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:50 pm

Diva was so horny she could not stand it, she wanted it bad right now as seen by how she rubbed up ageist the droid humping and moving ageist it as she licked and kissed the side of its neck and face plate. She didn't even consider how it was simply a machine not a person, however from her experience even a droid would fuck her if she pressed it hard enough and right now, the drug, the heat, the wanting in her loins, she needed to have something thrusted in side her NOW.. and the long the droid took the more Diva found her self touching her self befor the was helped down the hallway by the droid that escorted her to her cruel master.

Diva stagged into the chamber with the help of Ortix's droid where the slime crime lord would catch the sudden orgasm that rippled out of her core and splashed from her exposed pussy just as she stumbled into the room into another droid that waited for her. Diva heavily panting from her own vigorous masturbation she didn't noticed the other slaves being raped by her master, she didn't care, she only cared about her self at this moment as she already right there being molested in front of everyone. It was only when Ortix spoke did Divas eyes flick over to him with a longing gaze of sheer desire. "M-master..... fuck em...." Diva instantly said as she trembled in the arms of the droids molesting her, shouting as one droid held her back while another with four arms seemed to tease and molest her breasts and sex with numerous fingers and limbs befor once again injecting her in the side with a needle of that slime like drug taring apart her system as almost instantly Divas eyes dilated and her body got warm to the touch as she felt the heat all over.

:Ahh! OH GOdd!" Diva gasped as her head rolled back and she moan to the ceiling like a wanting whore, her body shaking from the new high dose that only left her horny and wanting full of needful desire for her masters cock, theses droids, and the slaves being ravaged, she wanted to have sex, she needed to have sex NOW as Diva in her horny stat found her own hips bucking with the thrusting of fingers befor suddenly they stopped and Diva was released where she dropped her knees in a hep of hot flesh. "M-Master..... M-master..... p-please.... j-just s-stop the..... its killing me...." Diva begged in a moment of lucidity befor she struggled to her knees and began to once again masturbate, yer that was befor she heard the sound of steel doors grind open and the clanking of metal feet thumped forth from the chamber she was dropped befor just as the first group of mechanized spider guards came pouring through....

Diva perked up with a confused yet terrorized face befor gazing back at Ortix who only smirked with a disgusting smile of triumph as he briefly explained her situation befor tossing her to the wolves.... "M-master....N-no.... No more...... AHh! I-i.... I cant..... s-so many...."" Diva gasped as she struggled to her feet and took of her shield as it was dropped into her arms and with little effort staggered forth to meet the first wave as she struggled to swing exhaustedly with her shield, her muscles burning after days of rape managed to wreck the first line of droids with a solid swing of her shield edge.... however the second wave quickly overran her weak defense as the third piled on top of the seciod...... from there Diva struggled and punched and kicked, even destroyed a few as she struggled out of the mob yet she was quick surrounded as more droids kept coming and Diva continued to fight and struggle ageist the numbers that were only growing to gang rape her into oblivion.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:19 am

It was a fine line he was trying to achieve with her. Keeping her coherent enough yet whittling away that pride some that made her resistant. Ortix watched as she tried to place on a show. He knew that she had been exhausted and pumped full of that drug, that need, she did fight on however, even if it was not to the best of her ability.

That was good, she didn't cave in an instant and tried for what good it did. She managed to destroy more of them then he would have thought and damaged others but that was of little consequence. They were cheap having but a few functions serving them well as they over ran her defenses not out of any finesse or skill but out of sheer numbers.

A few spat web-like cables at her ankles pulling her off balance to a seated position. Others moved in, metallic legs had tiny barbs she found perfect for ripping clothes but at the same time granting her a few scratches in the process, none of which drew blood.

Others were swatted away but they kept coming. Many were crawling on her back, some reached her shoulders. She got a few off but there were so many to deal with others climbed against her legs and even on her torso ripping more cloth in the process.

Her legs were being pulled apart by multiple spiders on each line to counter her own strength. One rushed over a breast, a mandible encasing it with webbing being released a bit at a time feeling like a tongue against the nipple. Then the webbing was bitten away feeling as if teeth were nibbling on it with the process repeating itself.

Others on her shoulder sought to mitigate the use of that shield even restricting her movements by firing webbing to the floor to limit them. They were doing the same on the other. Securing her arms and legs while she was in a sitting position. One even climbed up her body sitting over her face where a rubber dildo extended from beneath it forcing it's way into her mouth.

Others still had been battling over her sex, many of these rubber appendages extracting from bodies seeing how many could fit around her sex and get in. Fortunately she had been sitting, at least for now as some tried to shift her weight to get beneath her. At least these things weren't endowed but were still of average size. Their small size didn't make it likely that they would be huge, but there were some of the larger small dog sized ones that could be. Most of these were busy securing her limbs as the others washed over her like a second skin.

Her clit and other nipple had been attacked in similar fashion as Ortix directed all eyes upon her now.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:56 pm

All eyes were on Diva as thesmall robotic spiders began to swarm over her afther she fell the floor, now resting in a sitting position as more robotic spiders crawled over as others clung to her arms and legs seeking to sread her appart. "N-NO! NOOO!" Diva cried in her despration, fight agiest the barbed legs scratching at her soft skin as the machines tore what little remained of her clothes to shreads as Robo spiders in their rough haste created small cuts andmarks that drew soft droplets of blood as she was quicky stripped naked and bare befor Diva in a cry of heat let out a powerful moan as her breast was attacked by a hungry machine that found a weakness in her drugged body that quickly disolved some of the fight she had as her muscles relaxed and her arms were easily held down and her thighs widly parted allowing some lucky robotic spiders to zerg forth and like horny little beasts rubbed thems selfs up agiest the knight already throbbing pussy, teasing her clit, forcing her to let out a passionate cry of sexual defeat as she thrashed and weakly fought agiest the mechinized rape. " NO! M-MASTER! D-DONT FUCK ME!!" Diva cried as she deeply arched in her rape, feeling the cold metal rubbing, scratching, and tugging, it was going to be a long taming and Divas audiance was eager to watch.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next