View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Progress Report (for Vera) 

Post Re: Progress Report (for Vera)
"Record something?" Vera repeated. This was the first time Daphnee suggested something like this. It was also one of the few times the Prefect willingly referred to herself as a whore. It just showed that Daphnee's needs were being shaped more and more under the Head Girl's care. Wishing to serve was one thing but having specific desires to be used as a whore and recorded showed that Daphnee's needs were becoming more focused.

"And what should we record, hm? More importantly, what would you do with that recording?" she asked as she tweaked a nipple, "Would you watch it every night so you can see what you truly are?"

The Head Girl released Daphnee's nipple and circled around slowly, finger tips tracing along the woman's should and over her back. They gently brush across the Prefect's long purple hair, lifting it and letting it slowly slip and fall from her fingers as she walked away.

Vera went to her closet and pulled out a small base with a long dildo standing proudly on top. "You wish to be my whore? Lets see if you have what it takes. How prepared is your body, hm?" The Head Girl pulled out a small video camera. "Now, show your Mistress what you have been hiding from the other students. Tell me how much you love being a whore and you best make me believe it."

Daphnee was getting her wish. She was being recorded right now. The long shaft awaited her body to claim again and again. Her insides were already sensitive from cumming so much. The heated rubber was going to feel absolutely amazing against her tender depths.

Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:58 pm

“AHHH ...” She tried to think without wasting to much time. There was a question there so she could respond without reflecting on the first part of the question for long then she would address that second after a brief pause between the two. “Yes M-Mistress, every night.” Her heated green eyes flicked back and forth indicating her mind at work.

The previous session and that touch had been driving her wild but she had not delayed long. “You teaching me how to b-better serve your wishes, Mistress.”

Her hair played with she waited for Vera to give her the dildo. Moving on her knees to face Vera and the camera she shook her head slightly. “No, Mistress, I love being your whore. E-Everything else is j-just practice so I can better serve you.”

She traced her fingers down the length of that dildo, then sucked on the tip a little. Not that it was necessary to get it all too wet even after cleaning herself her Mistress heightened her desire with barely an action. Most denizens just took what they wanted but she had used the opportunity to expand on what she learned here and to limit what pain she had felt from such experiences.

“Your touch … y-your very presence is greater then any aphrodisiac. I long for that touch. That taste of your skin.”
The dildo was big but not enormous, she brought it to the floor pressing the base down with a hand to keep it still while maneuvering above it. She then lowered herself pausing only when feeling that tip pressed against her tender nethers. Her own juices leaking over it mixing with her saliva. Like a hot bath she lowered herself down slowly, that warm rubber feeling so delightful against her, the girth filling her as she descended down in spite of aching muscles.

“OHHH …. AHHH ….” Her other hand reached up to cup and squeeze a breast rubbing it. “Every moment I do this, t-touch myself, am t-touched, I long for your fingers or lips doing it. I long t-to serve you Mistress, to be your whore and servant. T-To -AHHH- perform as y-you desire.”

Further she sank down the dildo taking it as deep as possible then lifted back up it, tender muscles still tingling as she did so. She nearly was at the top before pressing back down only to repeat the process, her features more then flushed, her breathing increasing.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:39 pm

Vera said nothing while she was recording. She did not want her own voice caught on tape. No, this video would only contain Daphnee and her desire to be used as nothing but a sexual object.

She had Daphnee's full body in view. It recorded her saying how she loved being a whore and a servant to an owner. Vera zoomed in to show Daphnee licking the dildo before lowering hips onto it. The Prefect rose and fell with long full strokes. The recorder showed those netherlips spreading apart and accepting the thick sex toy and the glistening juices that were left behind when Daphnee rose back up again.

Vera slowly moved the camera upwards until it was focused on Daphnee's face. The Prefect was already tired from the vibrators and electric shocks. But, that just made it look better as the exhausted woman panted and groaned heavy breaths. Flushed cheeks and the occasional flutter of eyes revealed the poor girl already reaching her limit.

The Head Girl would keep recording, letting Daphnee fuck that toy until she could not take anymore. She recorded the woman's messy orgasm. Vera would give no further orders, the camera remained on Daphnee. What would the Prefect do next assuming she had the strength to continue?

Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:32 pm

“UH!!! AHHH!!!” She bounced off the dildo as she mashed her breast. Her nipples throbbing with each beat of her heart. Like a tsunami her orgasm soon crashed against her, shattering her as she came around the dildo. She stilled, catching her breath, her nethers blazing as she pushed herself further after the vibrators did there work.

She did not still for long pressing on the base of the dildo she slowly lifted up then lowered herself back down. Each precious inch made her feel ginger. Despite no commands being issued she attempted to press through all this given Vera a show.

One breast bounced, the other manipulated. Her mouth opened in an O as she uttered a near constant stream of moans. Each orgasm washed over her again and again. At points she had to stop afterward for a moment or two before pressing onward.

“D-D-Does t-this please you M-Mistress? AHHHHHH!!!!” If there had been n answer it was drowned out by her own moans. When she could stand it no more she gingerly climbed off the soaked toy, seized it then turned away from Vera leaning down and lifting her backside up.

Her pussy quite sore needed a breather and that soaked dildo teased between her ass cheeks. Therion had gotten her use to anal after their brutal encounter. “Oh, Mistress!” She teased that tip against her, circled her backdoor then began the slow ascent into her. She didn't go as deep but took a respectable amount of that dildo inside her.

She was looking back seeing that she had one arm stretched back to get at herself and the other to support herself. “D-Deeper Mistress?” A gasp, she questioned Vera rather than asking her to go deeper since she had been in control of the dildo

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Nothing seemed to be off limits for Daphnee anymore. The Prefect fucked herself on the dildo while every grunt and moan was recorded on camera. Every dirty secret about this disciplined student could be seen by anyone who gets a hold of this tape or a copy of the recording. But, Daphnee did not dare stop. She forced her weary body to keep going as she climaxed over and over again, each release chipping away at the poor girl.

The Prefect turned around, exposing her tight anus to her owner and the camera. She brought the soaked dildo to her ass and proceeded to fuck herself anally. It seems this dirty girl was learning new tricks.

The question came on whether Vera wanted the dildo to go deeper. Was Daphnee holding back due to fatigue or was this her limit? The Head Girl wanted to push her pet further. It was always so stimulating to watch her pets break and be rebuilt time and time again, each time improving them towards becoming perfect slaves. Vera gave a silent nod and waited to see how much Daphnee was willing to show the camera.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:26 pm

She had been holding back a little anally. While she had been forced to take more on a few occasions it was mostly Ania that took her there these days after Therion's forced training. By default she used that dildo to duplicate the size that she had the most experience with.

Catching that nod she pressed that dildo in further. “GAWD!!!” She gasped as she sank it further within her back door for the camera to see. It was a bit discomforting for the first few thrusts as she got use to the additional size all over again. But she recovered quick enough. That toy plunging into her.

She was not finished yet. She lowered her upper body further resting her weight on her left shoulder instead of holding herself in place with that hand. Snaking her arm down it was pinned between her body and the floor but she was able to use that hand to begin rubbing her own clit before moving on to finger herself.

“Q-Quicker?!” She panted following the instructions. Cumming further as dictated by the pace that her Mistress established. Past training did wonders for her endurance but the earlier vibrations from earlier and this assault mixed together. In the end it was too much for her. She slowed down at times, tried to grab a quick breather before surging on for a bit longer but it was inevitable.

“I-I OHHH!!! I c-can't!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!”
There was a final orgasm that swept over her. The dildo halted half way in her rear. She was still holding it, her body shivering with the intensity that that last orgasm ripped out of her.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:34 am

Daphnee was at her limit. She could not even keep herself up as she used both arms to masturbate while ass fucking that large dildo. As the Prefect shuddered in her orgasmic bliss, Vera stepped forward and pressed her foot on the dildo. She pushed it in slowly as the woman came, making that anus take in another inch or two before stopping.

Vera stopped recording. Her pet was too exhausted to continue. Daphnee felt fingers run through her hair before a handful was taken into Vera's tight grip. "Such a dirty slut, nearly taking the whole thing in your ass," Vera teased as she pulled Daphnee by the hair, making the woman crawl on the floor, "Time to clean you up. You are a mess."

As they entered the bathroom, the Head Girl pulled the student to her feet. Daphnee could see herself in the mirror. Her nipples were erect on top of puffy areolae. The Prefect could see how swollen her breasts were due to the intense stimulation they went through. Her clitoris was visible and juices were still drooling from those flushed netherlips. Her hair was unkempt.

Vera pulled the dildo out of Daphnee's ass before guiding the weak and tired woman into the shower. The Head Girl undid her own hair, letting her silver hair fall freely down her back as she removed her bra and panties. Hot water welcomed their nude forms as Vera released her pet, letting those numb legs fold under the Prefect's weight.

"I have not told you to rest yet, pet," Vera said sternly, "Are you going to wash my feet or are you going to move higher?"

Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:15 am

“AHHH ...” the dildo sank in deeper causing her to sing out. It all felt so intense, that dildo felt like the final nail being driven into her coffin. Yet she flushed feeling a tingle of warmth work over her as Vera neared and spoke. “I, I, am your slut, M-Mistress.”

She managed those words feeling good to utter them. Better with that closeness and attention as her hair was played with. She had to somehow find the strength to crawl from that room following behind in the wake of her Mistress. Each crawling motion caused her to feel that dildo lodged inside her. Once there she felt that dildo being removed, even witnessed her own reflection in the mirror. Her unkempt appearance alongside her evident arousal.

She was a mess but did not care excited to be her only regretting that she could not last longer, even collapsing once in the shower.

Gazing up that lovely nude body at hearing her Mistress speak she smiled knowing without a doubt that Vera was making light of her condition but offering a cover for her collapse at the same time. “I thought that it was best to work from the bottom to the top, that is if you don't m-mind Mistress.” She had gotten most of her breath back but was still breathing hard as if she just finished a run a minute or so ago.

One arm reached up to seize a wash cloth before going to work. One foot then the next. Her lips rolled over one then the other delivering attention to each before straightening up on her knees. Reaching for the soaps she applied some to the wash cloth tending to each foot again then her legs following in the wake of her tongue as it flowed up one then down the other.

Able to get even more breath before getting ready to tackle something bigger. Up higher on her knees she washed Vera's inner thighs moving up even higher.

She let a finger flick over that clit, a gentle touch with hardly any pressure applied. Of course she had to clean everywhere. In days past there would have been more hesitation or even asking but that seemed obvious to her. There was only a brief delay, long enough for Vera to forbid her from continuing before moving closer, her tongue grazing over the slit of her sex as she washed closer to that portion of her body. Then the tip of her tongue moved to her entrance even as she began washing her Mistresses lower belly as her tongue pressed forth nice and slow.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:14 am

The fact Daphnee could move at all showed how much her stamina had improved. The fatigue and aches in the Prefect's muscles would continue to ebb away at what little strength she had left. As muscles relaxed and her heart rate slowed, the purple haired student would feel just how exhausted she was.

Every motion was a trial. Hot water soaked over the student as she struggled to keep going for her Mistress. Daphnee's body begged for rest as she felt like she was moving through mud.

Whether Vera meant to give Daphnee an out or not mattered little in the end. The Prefect was happy to remain on her numb knees as she bent over and worshiped the Head Girl's feet. The silver haired Mistress watched for only a moment before reaching over for the shampoo to start washing her extremely long hair.

Slowly, Daphnee worked her way higher. As the Prefect sat up, she felt all her muscles in her body stretch, revealing more aches and pains from the insanity she endured moments ago. Soon, the student reached her own little treat in the form of her Mistress's sex.

"Mm..." Vera did not stop the Prefect. Daphnee earned this small boon and the Head Girl did not mind the attention. The woman's tongue pushed inside Vera and proceeded to explore the Head Girl's depths. It was not often that Vera allowed her pets to pleasure her and Daphnee was quick to accept this opportunity.

Vera kept her sounds to a minimum as she continued to work on her hair. Hips swayed a bit, rubbing against the student's face. Eventually, Vera's body tensed slightly, showing that Daphnee had managed to find her tender spot. Vera did not stop her pet though. Her breathing remained slow and calm. Soft sighs of pleasure escaped the Head Girl's lips as she enjoyed her pet worshiping her.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:22 am

The climb upward gave rise to a bit more soreness. Strained muscles ached unused to feeling certain muscles being used but it was certainly worth it as she saw the bounty of her Mistress' sex. It was not often that she got to taste such a treat and she had not hesitated in advancing further when she was not stopped.

Such a rich taste. That rare reward caused butterflies to flutter in her stomach out of nervous excitement. Nervous since she had no idea if this would end not long after beginning.

Those sounds that she heard had been magnified a hundred fold. She knew that her Mistress wasn't overly loud. Nor had she ever seen the Head Girl loose control. As much as she wished to see that one day today wasn't going to be the day. No day was more than likely but this wasn't about her own pleasure as much as she enjoyed serving, feeling needed in some fashion she recalled her earlier lessons well.

Touching but not grabbing or pulling had been one of them. She hit upon that sweet spot and returned to it several times afterward. Mixing it up there were times were she missed the mark completely on purpose. In such a way she could draw out the pleasure without taxing her Mistress from collecting herself.

While she did this she stimulated that clit, rolling a finger against it. Gentle, at an even pace. Unsure of whether to finish off her Mistress she quickly made up her mind to do so if slowed. One release wouldn't shatter her completely and stopping short of that would have been a tease when she could have done more. She was the servant here and would stop before hand if that had been the desire of her Mistress.

That done, her tongue blessed with that reward left her Mistress' body, flicked over her clit a few times then cleaned her properly.

Then she tried to stand. Muscles straining she set one hand on Vera's hip as she did so. She winced then shot her Mistress a smile playing through the pain as they said. The wash cloth rubbing against her side, lifting a breast as she lowered at the same time taking it into her mouth. Suckling on it briefly, her tongue flicked over her breast, then seeing what she was doing she drew away.

“Please, Mistress, let me assist you with that.”
As if noting the shampooed hair for the first time. Her wants buried as she reached toward the soap.

Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:31 pm

"A-Ahhh..."

A sharp gasp signaled the Head Girl's blissful release. Heat rippled up through the woman's loins and spread throughout her entire body in a pleasurable tingly wave. Having to tend to both monsters and her Headmaster, Vera was able to keep her composure despite Daphnee's skillful efforts.

It felt good nonetheless. If Vera had not wanted it, it would have taken no effort at all to stop the Prefect. Daphnee tasted her Mistress upon her lips and tongue. It was a womanly taste that was beyond rare for even Vera's closest servants, a prize worthy of all that came before at least in Daphnee's eyes.

After cleaning the Head Girl's nether region, the Prefect tried to stand. Vera could feel Daphnee's grip on her hip. The Prefect was unsteady to say the least as more muscles were forced to work after being worked nearly to death from Vera's toys. Despite being energized by Vera's climax, fatigue quickly returned, ebbing away at Daphnee's already depleted reserves.

Daphnee's weight leaned heavily on Vera's lovely form. The Prefect stole a taste of her Mistress's teat before noticing that there was more washing that needed to be done. Vera stopped washing her hair when Daphnee voiced her protest.

"Do not keep me waiting," Vera stated as she turned away from the other woman. Her long silver hair fell back behind her shoulders as the Head Girl allowed her pet to continue with the rest of the cleaning.

Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:10 pm

“Ummm ...” that rich taste eased against her tongue. She did not expect her Mistress to loose control but that gasp told her that she did her job. Not just that but the act triggered another orgasm. Muscles clenched together, she felt how sore that they were in places from the vibrators.

Still the tingling felt so pleasant and she enjoyed the immense treat. Her mind programming the moment, that taste, that sound. She had been aware that she could have been turned away at any time but wasn't.

She had messed up earlier, endured her punishment and now was rewarded after her error had been made clear to her. It pushed her to do better, not to disappoint. As much as she wished for the moment to last she knew better then to be too greedy and tried to rise feeling how tense certain muscles had been.

Her balance had been tough initially. Taking that breast she played with it for a small moment before moving on reminded by what she saw that her task had not been complete.

“Yes, Mistress,” she eagerly went to work on those long silver locks. Hair was always a chore to maintain between tending to it, spending all that time drying it and then styling it. But she leaped to action getting a hold of the soaps, running her fingers through that hair and otherwise seeing to it eagerly and thoroughly.

Once she had finished she realized her hands were all soapy and that there were still other areas to clean. With a tender touch she painted her back with that soap, her ass cheeks and back of the legs.

Muscles ached as she lowered herself down then ached once again as she stood back up to apply more soap to her hands to do the other side. But first she moved out of the way to let the water rinse off what she did already. She assisted the water with that hair, running her fingers through it, ensuring that all the soap was out first.

Then she got started on the other side knowing that the task was only half done she had not asked her Mistress about continuing pretty much aware of the answer. Last had been her slippery hands on those breasts gingerly touching them, rubbing her palms against them and trying not to take much more time then it would take to finish the task but with no signs of rushing through it either. Perfection was what she sought, a fine mix between enjoying herself and completing the task but not lingering on it either showing some restraint given the rewards she was shown she did not wish to dawdle too much in her given tasks despite the sheer agony of moving doing a good job was a rather pleasant reward for her.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:43 am

Vera would brush away Daphnee's hands when they came to her breasts. More fun could come later. For now, the Head Girl had enough and her pet was too exhausted to keep this going.

No words were spoken. There was only the sound of the shower pouring down on them both and the occasional sound of Daphnee reacting to her body's aches and pains. Once Vera was satisfied, she stopped the Prefect and finally stepped out of the shower. The Head Girl grabbed a towel and began drying off while Daphnee was left with cleaning herself.

More sore aches and pains were introduced when Daphnee's arms went above her shoulders to wash her own hair. It was going to take time to thoroughly clean herself despite the Prefect's desire to assist her Mistress. Vera would dry herself off and use a blow dryer to tend to her long silver hair. Wrapped in a towel, the Head Girl would leave to grab some nightclothes.

By the time Daphnee was out of the shower and drying off, Vera was sitting in front of her dresser in her bedroom. She ran a brush through her long silver hair, carefully tending to any and all knots to avoid unnecessary split ends. A silk nightgown hugged her lovely form as light from a nearby lamp made her fair skin glow softly.

When the Prefect finally caught up to her owner, Vera looked over at her pet. "Did you tend to the dirty clothes and turned off all the lights?" Once that was confirmed, the Head Girl would beckon her pet to join her in bed. There, the last of the lights were turned off. Daphnee's nude form would feel the soft silk of the nightgown against her bare skin. Finally in bed, the Prefect would feel her stamina give out as exhaustion goaded her into a deep slumber.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:35 am

Her hands move away without any reluctance, tingle from the sensation of what they had touched. Despite her desires to touch she knew better and followed that lead. So far she had basked in the reward she received and did not wish to display greed or ingratitude. Vera departed leaving her alone for the time being.

It took longer than she would have liked cleaning herself. The aches she felt limited her whenever she attempted to go to quickly. She had been use to enduring pain and discomfort but that was a bit different when there was no choice available. Hurrying was like jabbing a knife into her hand and here was a degree of reluctance to worsen her state of being.

She did attempt to move as swiftly as possible reminded to slow down on several occasions. Exhausted as she was she had somehow avoided total collapse as many times as she had to catch herself from falling.

It was not over once she finished and dried off. There was still the task of getting the clothes in the hamper, the lights off and any other matter that needed tidying up before entering the bedroom. She reported that the wash was ready to be done in the morning, that the lights were off.

Seeing her Mistress at work with that hair she would take over if allowed otherwise she would massage her Mistress' shoulders and lower neck.

The bed was awfully inviting. So was the feel of silk pressed against her skin. She was out soon after her internal clock waking her before her Mistress. She had been in the habit of waking early and had been conditioned to do so even earlier when spending the night as if she subconsciously knew not to sleep any longer.

There had been no vibrators attached to her before sleep but the ones that had been used earlier that evening still had her feeling sore in places. She wasn't as exhausted either but felt every movement regardless of how minor.

Trying not to wake Vera she dressed in a fresh uniform then did what laundry needed to be done. Getting it in she returned giving the kitchen a once over from the other night touching up anything that she may have missed before getting started on breakfast.

It was rare that she felt happy. Neglected as she had been, shipped to this island, uncovering such horrors but last night made that all seem irrelevant. Pancakes, bacon, some fried ham and hash browns made up some of the menu this morning.

When everything was set she went to fetch her Mistress ..

Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:43 pm

Vera remained asleep. It was the weekend though it would not be long before the Head Girl was up and back at work at her computer. Daphnee's body ached still. It was like the Prefect had a long thorough work out though the muscles that were worked were more sexual in nature.

Breakfast was prepared and Daphnee returned to the bedroom where her Head Girl slumbered. The silver haired beauty woke and sat up, brushing long strands of her hair back behind her shoulder. Her night gown wisped softly as she moved. She headed for the dining table where her meal was either waiting or would be brought to her.

The Head Girl took a few bites before having Daphnee join her. "What are your plans today, Daphnee?" Vera asked. She needed to confirm that the Prefect had no appointments with those higher than her station. Today may be a good day to continue the training that started the night before.

Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next