View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 7:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Progress Report (for Vera) 

Post Re: Progress Report (for Vera)
She followed after her Mistress, joining her when the command was given despite having set a place she did not immediately take it. She had seen the pattern long ago, that she was never made to wait too long but had not joined straight away.

Standing aside felt good, her muscles were still sore in many places and she managed to gather a bit of relief through resting for a bit. Not much and it wasn't long before she felt that familiar ache as she took her seat. Each step had been a reminder.

The question came and it was not totally unexpected either. Often she had juggled things to free up a bit of time when she managed to come around with all the duties sh had going on. There was some work with NICE but that would hold until she was better prepared to tackle it. Tomorrow she was pulling double duty, pretty much because she thought ahead to have tonight covered for her.

“Outside of my duties here? Clean up for breakfast, getting the laundry done, touching up the kitchen and so forth I have nothing planned Mistress.”
She wondered as to her plans, Vera would not have asked without a reason. It could be some sort of task or it could be keeping her on hand for another evening. In either case she would be happy to serve. Of course that made getting through tomorrow all the more difficult pending what was in store for her but first sh had to get through the evening.

“Is there something I can do for you Mistress?”
She could not help the eagerness that crept into her voice trying to refrain from too much enthusiasm but not wanting to sound lackluster about it either.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:59 am

The details of Daphnee's minor duties mattered little to Vera. She simply wanted a yes or no answer. It seemed that the Prefect had no other matters to attend to. The woman's aura showed that she was eager to stay and continue to serve.

"You were so eager to be trained last night, it would be rude of me to cut your lesson short," Vera stated simply, "If you desire to remain here, you merely have to say so. My duties are light during the weekends and your Mistress is offering you an opportunity to learn more about your role as my precious little pet."

Vera brushed long strands of silver hair back behind her shoulder. She continued to eat her breakfast, finishing her meal and pushing her plate away gently. The Head Girl knew that her various pets always leaped at the chance to be at her side whenever possible. This call for Daphnee's report just happened to line up with the weekend and provide the Head Girl multiple days to drill lessons into her pet's malleable mind.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:20 am

She could have cried, tears of joy, yet she kept all that together she could not refrain from the smile that spread across her lips and the eagerness she heard in her own voice. The volume was louder than normal but not as excessive as a shout.

Daphnee would not waist this opportunity. “Yes, Mistress!” She snapped to attention as the plate was slid away. Taking care of it. She had been hit with the impulse to ask what she should do next but that went without saying. Cleaning up and taking care of things here had been somewhat normal for her.

If it were a weekday assisting her Mistress in getting ready for the day would have been in order. It was still early but she shouldn't hold off from tending to that particular matter for long.

Despite her eagerness he could still fell the soreness in her muscles as she moved. What did her Mistress have in mind for additional training? Was that the real point in being summoned here in the first place? The reason did not matter so much as completing the training whatever it may have been.

Once things had been cleaned up here she would ask her Mistress a question, pending her own plans. “Shall I get your things ready for a shower?”

She would hop to that if that were the case getting clothes ready unless she had other things planned at that moment, it was hard to say if her Mistress wanted to wait and do a bit of light work while took care of the mundane stuff like the laundry. If that were the case she would see that things were arranged for her Mistress and start on those tasks unless instructed otherwise.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:52 am

The plate was taken and Vera left her seat and headed for her desk. She checked a few messages but little more than that. When Daphnee approached to ask if it was time to prepare the shower, the Head Girl approached the naked Prefect and suddenly pinched one of those rosy nipples through Daphnee's top. Pain would pierce into the tender nub as Vera kept the tight grip. She tugged and twisted it as she expected her pet to stand there and take it.

"What is this?" Vera asked, "Why is your dirty body wearing a school uniform? How is this yearning for your Mistress's touch when you hide it behind this? You claim to want further training and yet... Are you telling me you would soil Shokushu's colors with your dirty desires? I see this uniform every day. How would this entertain your Mistress?"

"But if you are going to wear a school uniform, I may as well correct you in a similar way," the Head Girl released Daphnee teat and instead grabbed a handful of the Prefect's breast. Vera's other hand grabbed the woman's purple hair and pulled back, forcing the Prefect to stare into those piercing eyes. "Tell me what you are, Ms. Von Heinrich."

When Daphnee answered, Vera would guide her pet to the table and bend her over it. "Stay..." she ordered as she walked away. Daphnee could hear the closet door opening and closing but could see nothing as she facing towards the wall. Vera's voice would sound behind the Prefect soon after the door closed again. "Now then, recite what you did wrong and we shall begin your correction."

Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:57 am

“Ahhh -” she bit her lip in an attempt to muffle the sounds of discomfort, her features turning red as she endured that pinch. Her mind processing those words as rapidly as she could. Certainly she had meant nothing by it, had intended on doing the laundry next and didn't want to parade around naked when she left the tower to put it in.

She had not encountered anyone else yet other then Therion but she could never be certain when or if anyone would come by to see the Head Girl. Another student or Prefect had not been out of the question. Her mind scrambled, did Vera desire her to do it naked? Did she not wish for her to it at all or did she want her in one of the costumes, which made the most sense to her in the event that a student showed up.

Her breast sized and groped afterward. Her hair pulled back, she was forced to tilt her head back but offered no resistance. The only hesitation she had was to process the question. She wasn't being asked to explain herself, realizing that she had messed up, that she had not considered more then the immediate tasks on hand.

“I am your toy to do with as you please. Your property.”

Lead to he table she dared not look back listening to the sounds behind her. Her heart beat heavily against her chest as she wondered what was in store for her now. Then that voice so close behind her, not asking her to explain herself but rather reflect on what she did wrong.

Again, she offered up little hesitation, only enough to determine what had been asked of her. “Assuming and not considering the bigger picture. What suited your best interests rather then what the task entailed itself. To appeal to your senses and make the very best out of this situation and opportunity that you've presented Mistress.”

She had assumed that her duties would have been the same, that she didn't foresee what was ahead and plan accordingly. She had been told that Vera did not wish to have drones in the past and had come close to that state if not falling into heading there.

“Not to be a drone, to take advantage of this time that you have granted me Mistress.”

Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:23 pm

Daphnee felt a paddle swat her ass, no doubt bringing shock and pain to the Prefect. "That is not what you called yourself last night," Vera stated, "You said you were a dirty whore who loved being used. You even wanted to be recorded so others could see just what you truly are. Was that all a lie? Do you think pretending will appease your owner?"

Another swat came, striking the same spot. The strikes were not overly hard but they certainly stung. "So which is it?" Vera demanded, "Are you afraid that someone will see what you are? Are you afraid someone will find out that you love kneeling at my feet? Or is this just a little game for you?" Vera's voice did not raise or lower. The Head Girl always kept a cool composure about her, making it hard to read her true intentions and emotions.

Another swat came followed by the Head Girl's gentle touch as she eased those panties downwards, exposing the Prefect's reddened cheeks. The cool air caressed the tenderized skin, making it tingle with pins and needles.

Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:30 am

“UH!” That strike came more as a surprise, she had her answer as to what her Mistress went off to retrieve. She did not have long to process matters when her Mistress spoke, not that she needed to. Her Mistress' voice always composed with no hint of the answer she was seeking.

She did not lie or hesitate more than necessary to hear those words and understand them. Had her previous encounters prepared hr for this?

No, they hadn't. Many times it felt brutal. She was prepared for that but not this kind of treatment of light discipline. It thrilled her. She always had a fetish, at least until her first night on the island after which her fear of bondage began and she was pulled out of fantasy and tossed into a harsh reality.

She felt safe with her Mistress. Not that she wasn't to be feared, but she had always felt that her punishments had been deserved imparting the lessons she needed to know.

“Used by you, Mistress,”
she clarified, perhaps it was best just to affirm that statement as she was swatted again. A thrill rushed through her. She shook her head as she moved to answer, to explain further but briefly before another blow interrupted her.

“No, Mistress. I was merely thinking on your behalf, not wishing to have that reflect on you. If it is your wish for it, then it will be done.”

Doing the laundry naked was dangerous indeed with the visitors around. She had taken on dangers before some to keep her Mistress safe without hr knowledge and would do so again. If it was the will of her Mistress then so be it.

“I did not wish to reflect poorly on the school if word got out, tarnishing your image.”

A third swat came followed by that tender touch moving her panties down. She did not need to see her ass to know that the cheeks were red feeling them throbbing as the cool air hit them in a contrast to the heat she felt.

She did not seek to generate gossip among the students that would reflect poorly against her Mistress, at least she would not take that initiative erring on the side of caution but if instructed to she would figuring that t had been done before or that it may not have mattered as much as she thought, given how notorious the basement was this could have been seen as another form of punishment, it had not been something she had considered initially but the neutral tone in her Mistress' voice caused her to reflect on this now.

Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:30 am

Another swat came at the mention of Vera's wish. "You say to not be a drone and immediately try to excuse yourself by simply waiting for orders?" Vera replied, "Your lack of initiative is less than favorable. You made no effort to consider what would possibly please your Mistress. You only do what is safe, secure. You make no effort to grow beyond your safe place. Do you think I feel any shame for owning you or any of my Prefects? When students look upon you, what should they be feeling?"

"You feared that someone would see you serving me to the fullest and now look at you," the Head Girl continued with another swat, "Has the situation changed? Do you sense any fear from me. I am doing this in the middle of my suite. I have claimed my pets any time at any place I desire and yet you are too scared to show your owner anything in her very own chambers?"

There was a rush of air but no swat came. A light tap and the paddle rested on Daphnee's tender rear. "You have this weekend to improve. Your fellow sisters are far more willing to expose themselves in hopes to impress me. I can only tolerate the same methods for so long," she slides the paddle off of that reddened ass, "Tell me pet, how do you feel? It has been such a long time since you have been corrected. Complacency is a weakness. I do hope you remember that."

Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:52 am

She grit her teeth, groaning as she was swatted again. Even as her mind turned over the latest developments she had been asked another question forcing her to detour for a moment. The answer came to her in a single word.

“Jealousy.” Had she become complacent? Fearing how others would see the matter and playing it safe? Yes, another swat came “Uhh!” Her mind swimming back to the matter, thinking it over as quickly as possible.

“No, Mistress,” there were no signs of fear, she had never detected a hint of it in the past. Still that had not been the first matter her mind jumped to when considering previous matters. Reminded of the other Prefects only emphasized how rare it was to get these meetings, to be selected if only to make a routine report.

It had been her luck she had been selected and there were others that preformed far better. She tried to be a quick learner, tried to stay clear from making the same pitfalls.

But another blow had not come. It was not necessary, lesson imparted with those words to do better, that others exceeded her and she had to take steps to rectify that.

She was breathing harder then she realized. Her heartbeat had sped up and now she had been asked for her reflection on matters. First she looked back over her shoulder judging whether or not she should turn around to face her. If it looked as if her Mistress was still poised in paddling her she would refrain from turning about.

“Lucky, Mistress, honored that I still have a chance to better myself Mistress. I hope not to disappoint you again.”

Kneeling down she still felt the aches and pains from the night before but simply dealt with it. Leaning her upper body down further she kissed the foot of her Mistress, her reddened backside raising as she did so. Green eyes peered upward from this position.

“I shall prepare your shower and deal with the laundry and the clean up, Mistress.” Rising up on her knees she did not stand quite yet in the event that there was another command for her or an amendment to that situation. Both her conscious and unconscious mind working over recent events.

Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:06 am

No further correction came as Daphnee slid off the table and fell to her knees. She kissed Vera's foot and praised the Head Girl for the second chance to improve herself. The Prefect wanted to prepare a shower and do the laundry. "Very well," Vera replied as she returned to her desk.

Vera did a little work while waiting for Daphnee to prepare a shower. There was not much to do until then. Once ready, the silver haired beauty would shed her nightgown and welcome the warm waters cascading down her nude form. Daphnee was left to her other task of tending to the laundry. Still dressed in her uniform, the Prefect could easily leave and handle the laundry. It would not matter if she was seen as she was dressed like an ordinary student.

But, what would Daphnee do when she returned? It was the weekend and this was an opportunity to spend more time with the Head Girl. The purple haired woman had the trip to the laundry room and back to figure something out. In the mean time, Vera washed her long silver hair, taking her time as she relaxed and enjoyed some time off.

Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:57 am

She got her Mistresses attire ready, made a check of all the soaps and ointments taking note of what may need to be replaced soon and otherwise ensuring that everything had been present for what Vera needed.

That seen to she began with the laundry. The trip was uneventful but harrowing. She could recall quiet well what transpired here on that fateful eve. That did not prevent her from doing her duty though emerald eyes caught every flick of the shadow paranoid about the things that could have lurked there.

Instinctively she touched her neck reminded about the cursed collar she had recently been freed from. The memory of the other threats Therion made were still as clear as day. She shuddered at that thought then cursed herself for having her thoughts deviated from what she ought to be thinking.

Returning she could still hear the water running. The wash would be in and would be some time before it would be ready for the dryer then folded and the like.

Given the length of her Mistresses hair she knew all too well it took a bit of time to wash then dry it. She probably only had a few minutes at best so she hurried to that walk in closet, eyes taking stock of everything present before finding what she sought and using some haste …

She had just enough time. Pressing her body she felt all those aches from the night before but was present there are the bathroom would open a short while after she heard the water cut off. On her knees with cat ears on and little else save for gloves shaped like paws, a collar, undergarments and and attached tail she rested there on her knees holding the blow dryer she had forgotten to bring into the bathroom though it would have been easy enough to follow her to the bedroom or proceed into the bathroom she believed that her Mistress would seek more comfort.

She was not directly in front of the door so her Mistress could move past unhindered, taking the lead of her Mistress either to follow her to the bedroom or enter the bathroom she would first seek to get her Mistress ready for the day to come.

Once that had been seen to remained at her side on her knees letting her d a little work, occasionally rubbing up against her leg only departing from her side to fix lunch, upon command or when the laundry had been finished departing briefly to fold it, bring it back and place it away.

She kept with her duties slipping away to perform them but always returning to her side. Rubbing up against that leg, licking it on occasion and seeking a little attention as a Pet should.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:31 pm

The Head Girl always kept busy but still managed to make time to tend to her long hair and gorgeous looks. Daphnee heard the shower turn off as she waited at the door. Vera felt the emotional aura of the Prefect through the door as she stepped out and dried herself with a towel.

"Are you just going to sit there or are you going to enter?" Vera called out to perhaps Daphnee's shock. Did Vera guess or did she somehow know that her Prefect was kneeling outside her door? Either Daphnee would enter or Vera would order her to come in. The Head Girl was wrapped in a towel with her long silver hair running all the way down her back and upper thighs. Seeing the blow dryer, she waited for her pet to plug it in and use it to finish up drying her hair.

The cat attire did not escape the woman's notice. But, she was not about to praise the Prefect for something that was lacking just moments before. She would simply let Daphnee get used to the fact that she was dressed in the outfit as her hair was tended to. Once dry, the Head Girl left the bathroom to change into her uniform. While Vera scolded her pet for not showing initiative, the Head Girl knew that her pet recognized Vera's uniform and sash as a symbol of dominance over the Prefect. Besides, the day was still early, there was no need to rush things.

Dressed in her uniform, the Head Girl took a seat in front of her dresser. There, she held out her brush to the crawling Prefect. Daphnee was silently given the task to tend to the long silver strands of her owner's luxurious hair. Vera would allow her pet to begin for a bit before speaking.

"So what made you decide this as your new look?" Vera asked, "How does it feel wearing that outfit?"

Only when Vera was satisfied with her hair would she allow Daphnee to depart to collect the laundry. Unlike the first departure, the second would be in that feline attire unless the Prefect decided to change again.

Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:25 am

She did not hesitate entering the bathroom and tending to those long silver locks that she loved so much. She knew that maintenance on such long hair took a good deal of time, especially after washing it. It had not been much of a surprise that she had never seen it braided or stylized in anyway.

The first reason that struck her was the additional time it would take. The second was a preference. Even when Slimer cut a clump of her hair she had enough where tending to it daily took a good deal of time. She wasn't one for cosmetics though she did use a touch on her scars when she first had them.

It didn't look right, took too much work and the make up would smear at times so she just switched to the wrist guards. Now Vex had healed them with that tonic he gave her that one time to restore her stamina over the few days he had abducted her. She still wore the wrist guards since impressions had been made, at least to class as she wasn't wearing them now.

Tending to that hair to get it dried she then followed to the bedroom taking up the brush when it was offered. Her Mistress in the regalia of the school, displaying her authority in that uniform and sash as if it were a crown atop her head.

The question posed to her. There were other customs that she could have selected but went with this one. It was symbolic and she disclosed that now. “Because of what it represents, Mistress. I am your Pet, a toy to do with as my owner desires.” While a dog could have been a symbol of loyalty there were ill images with it. Not that she shied away from it but she was never mistreated and she had never heard of a cat being mistreated and abused. It must have happened, she simply heard of dog abuse and her Mistress never abused her so she went with the cat instead.

“It feels good, a reminder of my station, of the fact that I am able to still serve my Mistress.”

When she was allowed to see to the laundry she did so without changing at all. Still crawling on all fours while she was in the tower but walking outside of it, carrying back things had been somewhat necessary and upright she could hurry back to her Mistress.

There had been some concern that one of the denizens that frequented the island was watching and would be drawn to her due to her attire. She did not worry about the other students. While she could not help it if something approached she slowly came to the realization that last time having a proper uniform on did not help at all.

At some point half way through folding clothes she was less tense about it focusing in on her task. Nothing had happened out of the ordinary though at one point her heart began to pound when she felt that there was something moving in the shadows. A trick of the light, she soon settled and headed back.

Placing the laundry away she then returned to all fours seeking out her Mistress after double checking her earlier cleaning.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Vera never told Daphnee to go out in the revealing outfit. It was no doubt against the rules. But, Daphnee took it upon herself to remain in her current attire even as she went to the laundry room. The tower itself had its own laundry room of course so there was no need to go outside. That did not ease the tension though. Here in the tower, there was a higher chance to run into another Prefect, staff member, or the Headmasters.

It was easy to move around in so little. The soft cloth rubbed against her as the Prefect moved about. Her breasts swayed in the skimpy top. No matter how Daphnee moved, it always felt like she was exposed to the unseen eyes that one's imagination made up.

When Daphnee returned, Vera had finished with whatever the Head Girl was doing in the meantime. She saw the Prefect go back to all fours, the student crawling towards the Head Girl. "Done with your chores?" Vera asked, already knowing the answer, "Good... Now, stay."

Vera would walk to the closet and pull out some rope. She tested it, making sure it was not frayed and did not break from a simple tug. "Tell me, pet," Vera began as she approached with rope in hand, "Do you trust your Mistress? How much do you trust her?" Not waiting for an answer, the silver haired woman began to bind Daphnee with the black nylon rope.

The rope was smooth and did not harm the Prefect's bare skin. Vera had Daphnee sit on her knees while she moved around the purple haired woman. The rope bound both forearms together behind the woman's back. She gave the rope a hard yank, tightening it enough for the student to feel it. The excess rope then wrapped around to the front of Daphnee's body, criss crossing around and between the woman's bra covered breasts. The ropes wrap and coil lower down the Prefect's torso, sliding between the woman's thighs. One end of the rope came to rest over the woman's covered slit and over her ass, tying to the bound arms so any tugs of those arms would cause the rope to saw against the Prefect's sex.

Vera finished tying up Daphnee. The Prefect was bound, helpless. Any motion caused the ropes to rub and tighten around her breasts and shapely body. Other motions caused the rope to bite into her covered netherlips. The Head Girl traced her fingertips over the bra covered breasts. The ropes caused both the luscious mounds to be thrust forward. "Now how does this feel, pet?" Vera asked, "Do you feel in danger in any way?"

Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:18 pm

While it was the weekend there was still the element of other students and Prefects arriving. It would be the later with a higher degree of probability she felt which in the end had been more of a relief then the rest if she was discovered. Still, she was kept on edge, more so at the denizens present. But there had been no issues and she returned taking care of the laundry before returning to the side of here Mistress.

“Yes, Mistress,” she answered even if she felt the question was rhetorical and more of a statement. She obeyed, sitting on her knees and remaining in place but she tried to crane her neck to see what her Mistress was doing.

It wasn't until Vera drew closer that she saw the rope. No hesitation when the question had been presented to her. “Yes, Mistress. I trust you. I trust you with my life.” Her arms drawn back and tied together, Daphnee felt a thrill as her heart pounded in her chest. In the past it would have been in fear, her Mistress had worked to train her out of that response. At least when it came to her. Excitement filled her, dread still hit her when it was most of the guests save for a few that had proved that they were not going to be harsh.

But none managed to excite her with the prospect. Certainly not like this. Little movements caused those ropes to dig into places generating a gasp from her. Given that she had not been fully recovered either had an impact on her.

Tender muscles had been reminded of the vibrators while fingers against her breasts moved them and thus made the bonds tighter Her nipples stiffened in response her own excitement quite evident

“Wonderful M-Mistress” she gasped in response. Talking even made her feel those ropes more. She continued after a gasp. “N-No M-Mistress. Not at all ...”

On the contrary she always felt safe with her Mistress. When she was punished it was for a reason, never on a whim. She came a long way when she was blind folded and bound out in the hall. Trust was built after that were her fear of being bound by her Mistress moved away from that darker association bestowed at the hands of Dolom.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next