View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:41 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Delicate Instruments 

Post Re: Delicate Instruments
"If you're going to play you need to move." Natsuki chided, smiling widely. Her lips pressed a kiss against Gardenia's calf, leaving a shapely stain behind. "Or haven't you ever fucked before?" she added, giggling because she knew Gardenia never had. "Just rock back and forth. Do what feels good for you. And I...will make sure it feels even better."

Natsuki's tentacles became more active all at once, demonstrating what she meant by slithering across Gardenia's nipples and sucking hard on her clit while the rest firmly embraced every part of her body in massaging, agile flesh. By then they'd even invaded her socks and had wormed in between her toes. "You should suck one of them." Natsuki commented. "It will make you feel more calm, I promise."

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:06 am
Profile YIM

gardi would shyly comply rocking gently back and forth with each thrust her entire body one mass of sensation she opens her mouth to take the tentacles in her mouth to muffling her crys and screams of bliss as her insides go from orgasm to strong orgasm as she is driven to the limit.

Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:10 am

As promised, Natsuki takes her time. An hour or two slipped by unnoticed, marked by clangorous bells that neither Natsuki or her sexy pupil heard past the music of their fleshly collisions. The sun sank and the sky grew brilliant bands of twilight while the pair of women continued composing their rhythm uninterrupted.

When Gardenia became weary Natsuki coaxed her into turning to balance on her other leg, while she herself took more initiative to make up the slack. No matter how often Gardenia broke down into shuddering as her cunt coated her cock in girlish cream, Natsuki could not have enough. She herself had given in to orgasm often, and as a result Gardenia's inner thighs were sloppy with a bubbly froth of her seed. There were cups worth of her love sloshing inside Gardenia's womb by now, likely a gallon of it judging from the way her belly bowed outward a bit and felt tight underneath her tentacles.

"Coming precious! Coming...again." Natsuki moaned, and slammed her cock forward. At this point she was her full size again. Gardenia's sex still gripped it desperately, but her girth was no longer painful to the girl. A sweet torrent of Natsuki's seed churned the porridge that clotted Gardenia's womb, making it that much heavier. "How are you feeling my Gardenia? We only have hours left until dawn. Are my tentacles still wonderful?"

Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:26 am
Profile YIM

Gardi would quickly cum again and again as she is pounded by this monster. Her insides so full it almost hrt of theyre combined cum. Her stomach distorting to hold it all. Then after her last orgasm she would fall forwerd gulping for breath.T-they do b-but i-im so full of c-cum its begining to hurt l-let me rest a b-bit ok?She would tremble as the cum would all but gush from her.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:29 am

"Is this all you can bear?" Natsuki simpered. Her cock lurched inside of Gardenia, purposely, as a way of boasting how great her vigor and stamina was. "That's too baaaad." she complained, and fell atop of her plush victim, clutching her with her arms and tentacles. Even her legs twined in with Gardenia's, locking their knees together as Natsuki cooed and smeared her whole body against the nubile flutist's. "I wanted to keep going until morning."

"Oh! How about this though. You could be a doll and keep making love to me while I let you rest, hmm? You could use your hands on me, or your mouth...kisses and...well, anything that comes to mind. Tentacles too sweetness, they're very, very sensitive." Then Natsuki gave a bit of a gasp, and held up a finger, although Gardenia likely couldn't see it from behind her. "I just thought, what about how messy you are going to become when I drench you with my passion? It's probably for the best if you go ahead and undress, right?"

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:36 am
Profile YIM

Gardi would ek at the last thrust then lay back panting hard.Upon hearing her mistress's words she would shyly try licking a tentacle tip to see how sencitive as she would follow orders and strip her face bright red as her fully nude body is exposed. Her wide hips large breasts andperfect skin free for all tosee. A picture of rosalie and her poseing with peace signs falls from her blouse pocket.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:54 am

Natsuki shifted at once. It took a slight touch to set her off, then she was hissing and clapping her hands over her mouth to keep herself quiet. Her tentacles were as sensitive as she promised. With a tacky, slick consistency like putty, moving like enormous earthworms, they jolted away from Gardenia's fingers at first. Soon, however, they allowed her to hold and stroke them. It was then that Natsuki started to thrash her head this way and that, containing her bliss for a few seconds at a time before tossing her hair back and forth with a squeal.

Despite all that she remained attentive though. "What's this?" Natsuki asked as the photo came into view. Right away one of her tentacles crept up to it, extending itself with spider-like speed. The photo clung to the surface of the tentacle, which snatched it away and held it out of reach for Natsuki to stare at curiously.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:13 am
Profile YIM

EK d-dont ruin i-it its of my dear cousin roslie shes on this island to.P-please dont damage itShe would pleed as she continued to tease the tentacle trying to get her to give it back. She would even shyly take the tentacle into her large cleavage to tit fuck the tentacle still licking the tip.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:17 am

Natsuki pinched the tip of her tongue between her teeth as she looked at the picture, not only because Gardenia's breasts felt divine, but out of sheer mirth at all the things she might do to this person. All because Gardenia knew them, of course. It seemed mean to choose another victim because they were related to somebody she'd already set her sights on...Natsuki sighed.

"It is safe." Natsuki assured her, and placed the picture carefully onto the discarded clothing. "Since you're being so good and cooperative, I won't try to meet her either. You can have me all to yourself!"

Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:26 am
Profile YIM

Gardi would blush as she would look at this being. Who knew monsters got jealous.I-its cute how you get jealous. shes not a threat to you shes my cousin by blood we are related.She would hum gently around the tip as she would tit fuck the tentacle she would use her foot to gently tease a second desiding to try to seem the perfect one if only to keep rosalie from being targeted.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:36 am

Natsuki was certainly the type to be envious, dangerously so. Gardenia defused that tendency before any jealousy could truly find a target, however, and in a moment Natsuki was shivering from bliss. She liked what Gardenia was doing to her tentacles between her breasts. They were wonderfully plush, and warmer than she'd even expected. She crept closer and embraced her victim.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:13 am
Profile YIM

Gardi would blush and suckle the tip of the tentacle growing wet again but not from the effect of the cum. Her eyes watching the monster cuddle her.I-If you um want w-we can um go another r-round.Gardi would blush and shyly bend over the teachers desk shyly looking back. She would mentaly say i cant believe im offering myself to a monster. She wold deside to tease her a bit by opening her legs a bit.P-Please be gentle with me though.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:40 am

Natsuki's eyes inflamed. An invitation? How did Shokushu find such girls? She was grasping the student's bottom before she'd barely begun to consider her next move, giggling hysterically. "You're so brazen for somebody who was a virgin not very long ago!" Crooning to herself, she bit her lip in satisfaction, and gave Gardenia's left buttock a sound smack. It had a musical sound that prompted her forward. Her cock's head nudged the woman from behind, slippery with their earlier lovemaking. "I think you must have been made for this." Then she stretched out more tentacles than she had fingers, and with another resounding spank, wrapped Gardenia up in prehensile genitals while slipping others in her sweet, raw sex and rosy ass.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:50 am
Profile YIM

Gardi would ek and then jerk at the spanks her tush is takeing. Biting her lip with each spank makeing her butt turn red as she grips the desk for dear life. Then she would squeal and arch going wide eyed as her ass and pussy are taken her nails digging into the desk her toes curling as her head goes back. Her body rocks with each thrust into her body driving her wild in pleasure writhing in pleasure.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:42 am

There was no reason to desist, so Natsuki expended all of her devious little fantasies on Gardenia over the course of the evening and early morning. Her copious seed was invigorating for the student, keeping her ripe even as her ass and quim became unbearably raw. It amused Natsuki to pour as much of her love across Gardenia's jiggly flesh as she did inside of her. Her many tentacles ejaculated quarts at a time, until it looked as if Gardenia had been made to swim through a pool filled with cream and vanilla pudding. The floors, desks, walls, and decorations were not spared either, leaving the music room and unholy mess as evidence of their marathon tryst.

Natsuki wanted Gardenia to be ready and practiced for their next encounter, so as the dawn started to break through the windows she held Gardenia by the hair. She taken up station perched in Gardenia's, and had been guiding Gardenia through a somewhat more difficult position. She was small, especially for a monster, which made it often more convenient for her victim's to do much of the work.

"Yes, keep your hands on my backside, and use your grip to move me inside of you." Natsuki admonished. It was slightly awkward, but it did let Gardenia set the pace, and Natsuki did sometimes like to simply cling onto a girl and cheer her on. "Do that correctly, and when we're finished you can go back to class, pet."

Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:08 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next