View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A duel of illfated Fates 

Post Re: A duel of illfated Fates
Vespira smirked as she saw the confused pirate captain struggle faintly before finally relaxing. All of Ana's focus was on the alien serpent. The poor woman did not notice Andromeda and Anila had entered the chamber and were the ones massaging and stripping away their Captain's attire and resistance. Anila's hands massaged the Captain's shoulders, sliding over to the woman's choker. The Asian beauty undid the choker, and allowed the straps over those swollen globes to fall away, freeing Ana's luscious breasts. Andromeda was undoing the straps along the Captain's thighs, fingertips tracing teasingly along the redhead's inner thighs.

"Oh?" The Gorgonian hissed softly as those eyes continued to bore into Anastasia's, "But, you claimed ssso many times that was not what you wanted. The only humans worthy of my attention are my mossst loyal and devoted ssslaves. You call me by my proper title. But, do you undersstand the meaning behind ssuch words?"

Anila's hands slide down from Ana's shoulders. They slide under the woman's armpits and stroked along the sides of those swollen globes. Fingernails traced slow circles over those darkened areolae. Andromeda's fingers slid under her Captain's outfit and began to rub the woman's aching clit. As the first finger teased, the petite woman's middle finger would curl gently into that dripping wet sex. She curled slowly, dragging her nail ever so slowly along those juicy velvet walls.

"Tell me what the word 'Misstresss' means to you, Anasstassia?" Vespira hissed while her own slaves continued to massage her scaled formed.

Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:33 am

Ana was cooing softly as her clothes slipped off her piling around her feet, till her massive mounds swollen to peak size, her soft creamy skin glistening. The pirate was too entrenched with Vespira to have taken note her own crew was attending to her garments. Andromeda would find her inner thighs heated and streams of female juices running down her legs. " I-I" the captain stated, her thoughts swirling in her mind, she didn't to be a slave. Yes, but what about her mistress, why was she here if not for that. No she wanted she wanted to be praised to obtain wealth most would ever dream of. HEr head was aching with confusion, but those eyes and the shine from the snake woman's scales kept her attention and lustful.

She let out a soft shriek as Andromeda stroked her tender lit, sending sharp waves into her, almost making her cum. She was so wet from merely being in the presence of the Gorgonian, all her instincts wanted to do was to serve and please and thus be pleased. The red heads nips was hard if they up against glass it would perhaps be possible, for the harden nips to scratch it. "Ughhhh." Ana moaned loudly biting her lower lip, trying to maintain some sort of composer, it was now she was noticing that someone was tending to her slutty drenched pussy, yet she dared not look-away from Vespira. "MIstress is my owner, the person I adore and serve without question. "

Ana stated trying not to move as her horny sex was toyed with, she began licking her lips as she relaxed more into her partners touches sliding her legs wider to encourage the exploration of her soiled depths. A part of her was screaming for stating what she stated. It was on old mortar she had been "programed with" when she was still a slave, to be used and tossed away when her owners was satisfied or bored.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:27 pm

"Yesss... I am your owner... The persson you adore and sserve without quesstion..." Vespira repeated to the struggling captain. Hips swayed seductively from side to side as the Gorgonian slithered closer. A quiet gesture dismissed the two enthralled crew members, taking Anastasia's clothes with them. A hand cupped the redhead's cheek and stroked downwards to take a firm grip of the woman's chin. The doors hissed shut, leaving Ana trapped here, naked and alone with the serpent mistress. "And that makes you my ssslave!" She hissed sharply.

"Kneel!"

Vespira released the woman's chin and waited for the enthralled captain to slump down before her. The serpent gave a cruel smirk as she saw how lost the horny human was. "Good girl," she cooed softly as she stroked Ana's cheek once more, "You sseek my attention, my praise. I shall teach you how you may earn it, my pet. Lissten to your Misstresss. Lissten and obey." Slowly, the serpent began to slither around the softened captain. A hand would press on Anastasia's shoulder, guiding the woman to arch her back slightly in order to thrust those swollen breasts outwards. "As my ssslave you are your Misstresss's property, my property," the Gorgonian hissed, "Like all my belongings, I only accept those that further show off my wealth to those who look upon my property and mysself. As my property, you exisst to further flaunt my wealth. As my ssslave, your worth is how you behave and show off your... perssonal asssetss."

A hand cupped one of those swollen breasts, squeezing hard as that diamond hard nipple was pinched between the alien woman's knuckles. "Thisss, is ssuch an assset," Vespira stated, "Many enjoy the ssight of these heaving udders. They want to do more than just see them, they want to touch them, tasste them. You should be doing all you can to keep them thiss size. Place your hands on her thighs, use your arms to presss them together. You exissst to flaunt thisss slutty form you call a body."

Tendrils slide out from Vespira's body. One began to gently prod Ana's dripping sex, teasingly parting those netherlips only to draw away. Another stroked the woman's aching pearl as Vespira continued her lesson. "I know you ache. I know you need," Vespira hissed softly into Ana's ear, "But, you exisst for me. Only I will grant you attention. Only I will grant you blisss. Take sslow deep breaths, sslave. Let those breaths fill your lungs and thrust those breastss out more."

The Gorgonian continued her slow circle around Anastasia. She observed the captain's posture and discipline. She was curious to see how much training this one would require or if the captain still had any rebellious fire within that drooling head of hers. "Do you undersstand now, pet?" Vespira asked, "Lissten and obey. Sssuch a ssimple exisstence you could have. Simple and very rewarding..."

Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:18 am

The bodacious pirate captain was enamored with the snake woman, those shapely hips swaying as came closer, made her heart skip with anticipation and a bit of thread. She wondered briefly what it would be like to be wrapped up by the Gorgonian’s body. How those scales would feel against her bare skin. It was then she noted the air as cool on her heated skin on her entire body. She had been de-clothed the sound of hissing doors filled her ears confirming that someone or someone’s had been behind her and undressed her. She licked her lips hungerly, while blushing a crimson red as her mistress stood more than a hairs breath away. She hadn’t felt so weak, so horny in a long time. This feeling of being owned was welcoming yet damming so much so that the red head wanted to scream in a moment of defiance. Yet as cheeks taken by clawed and scaley hands her body tensed and shivered. She was being touch by her mistress, what could she do other than obey.

Finally, Vesperia spoke words that made her body shiver, and made her scowl slightly at the words, her wild persona obviously stirring somewhat the words. "And that makes you my ssslave!" Yet would could she do; what was she if not a slave to sex, and to anyone who gave it to her. Her body as it was begging to be touched her womanly chalice wanted to be used, and she felt nothing but aches and heat. Her legs shook with the realization as she slowly dropped down her eyes never leaving Vesperia’s. She gave a soft whimper as her mistress praised her. She obeyed every command given to her thrusting her chest out lovingly and properly showing her previous proper training. Her back was nicely arched her massive mounds protruding proudly forward. There was some resistance some fire, but it was the type that could be controlled the type that was just a that of feisty persona but an obedient one for the most part.

“Y-yes. I am Exist only for my mistress, to serve and to please.” She stated half panting wanting the tendrils to enter her drooling needy sex.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:48 am

Pride and resistance was always satisfying to crush and tame. The Gorgonian could take what she wanted and the human pirate knew that. But all this time, Vespira let each moment pass. Anastasia wanted to be taken but the scaled Mistress was making the pirate give herself up instead. The busty redhead wanted to be in control, make demands. Deep down, the human knew what she must do if she was to get what she wanted this entire time.

Anastasia was panting as her body glistened with sweat and arousal. Vespira continued to circle her prey. Those large glimmering coils closed in little by little. The pirate was expected to maintain that posture even as those rough scales began to graze and drag across the woman's aching body. The coils began to tighten, binding those arms against the woman's sides. The weight of the Gorgonian ensured that the human was not going to be able to stand up with these coils wrapped around her. The serpent continued to circle as those scales scratched and rubbed against the pirates bare skin. Like countless fingernails, the scales slid across Anastasia's toned belly and shapely hips. The serpent's coils rubbed against the woman's trapped arms. Another coil was added, stroking over those heavy aching breasts as every scale scratched and flicked across the captain's puffy areolae and hardened nipples.

The coils tightened, making the scales dig into the woman's body even harder. It was getting more difficult to breathe as the human was trapped in the Gorgonian's snake-like lower half. The circling finally stopped with Vespira looming over the trapped human woman. Yellow eyes glimmered as they bored into Anastasia's putty like brain. The coils tightened enough to force the air from the pirate's lungs. The serpent suddenly moved in, lips sealing over the gasping and groaning lips of the enthralled captain. Trapped, breathless, and starving for air; Anastasia could only endure the kiss as Vespira's forked tongue slid in and claimed what belonged to her.

The kiss held even as darkness and spots flecked across the pirate's eyes. The embrace felt like it lasted an eternity before finally the kiss broke. Coils loosened, allowing a rush of air to greet Anastasia's lungs once more. Vespira circled the recovering woman as tendrils began to slither forth, wrapping around arms, legs, and those wondrous globes. The serpent hissed as she felt no resistance in manipulating the pirate to get onto her hands and knees. Tight ass in the air, Vespira could see the glistening trail of arousal drooling from the woman's puffy netherlips.

Anastasia wanted those tendrils inside her. But what she felt was not the smooth flexible tendrils but the unyielding spire of the Gorgonian's scaled cock. Vespira dragged the scaled rod along the pirate's entrance, soaking it in the woman's juices. The molten tip prodded the woman's entrance before thrusting hard and deep inside.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:54 am

Resistance had been utterly futile, as it had been when the two had first met. The pirate had been arrogantly foolish to think she could gain some sort of standing with the snake woman without having true merits. Pride had always been one of her major weaknesses. For years she was a thorn in the sides of the A.D.D, now here she was. The once bold and violent slutty pirate Captain, was on her knees practically begging to have her brains fucked out with her heavy breathing. Any thoughts of making demands and being in charge was gone.

Her body was now shining from sweat, as she was vigorously worked over by the snake woman, her glistening scales slow inclosing in with each lap she took encircling the enthralled hapless pirate. Holding the pose, she had been commanded to hold was strenuous, but her body was used to such things, though it had been quiet sometime sense she held such a pose. Slowly the snake women coil tightened, trapping her more and more, only making Ana more sex hungry. Finally, she was trapped under the creature’s body.

The pirate feels the scales gigging into moan passionately with each light squeezed. The feeling of being prey felt terrifying but amazing. If she was going to be eaten she wouldn’t mind. “Ungh” She let out a loud moan was tendril brushed against her large breast and hardened nipples. She could feel herself having a harder time to breathe, just as Vespira gave her a loving kiss.
The Snake woman’s tongue slid into hers, and consequently down her throat. The captain had first tried to return the investment but simply couldn’t stand against her mistress. The longer the kiss lasted the harder it became difficult to breathe period.

Once released she would take large gasps of air. Her blurr vision slowly coming back but slowly. Her head felt light and dizzy as such she didn’t even notice that her mistress was behind until she felt the heated tip against her wanting sex.

“ARRRGH” Anna shouted as the lengthy and meaty member thrusted into her. Her body twitched in orgasmic bliss, she even came from the initial thrust. She had never felt more pleased to have the snake woman’s member inside her. She felt more bliss and happiness than now.

Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:53 am

"Mmm..." Vespira let forth a satisfying hiss. One thrust and Anastasia was already climaxing. The serpent felt hot velvet walls shudder and cling around her scaled rod. The human could feel her insides rubbing against the rough scales, adding to the stimulation and prolonging the bliss. Tendrils tighten their grip around the captain's limbs and breasts. Vespira loosened her grip on Ana's waist. Scaled fingers slide along the human woman's sides before moving up and over the woman's back.

"Sssuch a lovely cry," the Gorgonian's fingertips traced over Ana's spine over the small of the woman's back, "I wonder what other ssounds you can make..."

Hips rotate, grinding the scales against the tightly spread inner walls. Tendrils tighten further, putting further emphasis on Ana's helpless state. Vespira's yellow eyes admired how the human's glistening body twitched and trembled. She listened and observed how Anastasia reacted to the slow motion of her hips, searching for those sweet spots that made her prey melt into passionate pleasure.

Once Vespira found the spot that seemed to weaken the woman's knees, the Gorgonian's hips drew fully back. Scales sawed across that spot until only the tip remained inside those juicy netherlips. Hips surged forward, slamming against Anastasia's tight ass while the scaled phallus continued to tenderize that sweet spot. The tendrils began to stroke along the woman's limbs while the ones coiled around each breast began to roll across the swollen tit flesh and erect nipples. Tendril tips swirl around the puffy areolae while Vespira began to thrust fully in and out, in and out.

Sharp hisses escaped the Gorgonian's lips as her powerful thrusts continued. The alien woman did not slow down even as Anastasia's body shuddered from further orgasms. Vespira's cock pounded against Ana's cervix, the impacts echoing within the pirate's womb. Fingers dug into the woman's hips as the Gorgonian took a firm grip. Each thrust caused Vespira's monstrous rod to swell with heat and seed, the scales digging further into those soft pink walls. The thrusts continued to speed up as the swelling and throbbing grew stronger until...

"Aaahhhnnn!" Tendrils and fingers tighten as the cock shuddered. Swell after swell rippled down the scaled rod, releasing hot globs of alien seed into the captain's womb.

Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:33 am

The Captain felt every inch of her mistress massive cock pounding into her slutty love hole. Each scale ranking over her wet walls forcing a tingle to go up her spine. Her orgasm was intense, the feeling of being full only added to the bliss she felt and seeming prolonging the experience. She felt a bit ashamed in coming so soon, yet her body was so happy to receive the snake woman's rod it was hard not to respond in such a manner. Vesperia's tendril had also tightened forewarning what was to come.

The head giggle at her mistress words, before licking her lip in hunger. The sense of helplessness wasn't lost on her. Even in her state of mind; it was bit weird having been the dominate one aboard her ship, being the one to be taken and to do so willingly. Her slave mind was in full effect, there was only lust and wanting to serve her new owner.

It wasn't long before the snake woman began probing her depths looking for those sweet spots that would turn the captain into jello. She would find them sure enough, and the Snake woman would find that Ana was more than responsive, in both voice face and body language. Showing just how well trained she was in sexual arts; she also displayed her own abilities to please Rotating her hips as well as matching her mistress thrusts using only her hips. Her love juices making each thrust easier as came over and over. Each orgasm ripping through her till her eyes rolled back into her head while her mouth was left ajar in an aheago fashion.

Ana was barely in any frame of thinking as Vesperias massive member knocked on the door of her woman hood, intending to puncture her womb. Then Finally with a loud coo of pleasure from her mistress foretold her impending release. The usually defiant red felt globs of molten seed filled her womb.

“Mmmmmmmmn.More... Please give me MOre!” She begged wildly wanting more of her owner to treat her.

Tue May 15, 2018 8:00 am

As swell after swell rippled across the still twitching shaft, a hand harshly slapped Anastasia's ass. "That is not how you beg your Misstresss," Vespira hissed.

The enthralled captain ground back against the Gorgonian's scaled rod. The woman was indeed nice and tight despite the pirate's recent sexual escapades. The human woman looked to have completely succumb to the alien crimelord's manipulations. Seeing the woman's face go completely slack as cum swelled the whore's womb was deeply satisfying. But, the trip was still only half finished. They would arrive at their destination soon and the trip back would no doubt be draining for the once fiery pirate captain.

Once the last spurt released inside the slave's body, Vespira resumed thrusting. Every thrust filled the air with the sound of sexual fluids squishing and slurping around the invading cockmeat. The excess oozed and dribbled out around the tightly spread netherlips and onto the floor. The floor was slick with Ana's sweat and sexual desire. The Gorgonian could feel the captain struggling to keep up and show her own affection by moving those shapely hips. Scales scratched those soaked walls again and again, fucking through any and all orgasms the pirate experienced.

The rod swelled once more only to suddenly pull out of the woman's aching and tenderized passage. The tendrils forced Anastasia to sit up and slide around to face the towering serpent woman. Tendrils squeezed both swollen breasts, pressing them hard together as the molten tip of Vespira's cock forced its way into the pirate's cleavage. A hand gripped Ana's red hair, yanking the woman's head back to gaze up at the alluring yellow gaze of the alien woman. Spurt after spurt of hot alien seed emptied between Ana's breasts, the excess running down the woman's smooth stomach and over her navel. Hips drew back, allowing a spurt to release over both breasts before releasing the last of Vespira's load onto the enthralled woman's face.

Cum continued to run down the pirate's thighs, her swollen womb finally allowed to let out the excess seed. The yellow eyes of Vespira continued to stare into the helpless woman. Why did Anastasia come here again? Every thought seemed lost and far away now as the human woman felt that hot seed all over her body.

The tendrils loosened and retracted, leaving the captain sitting in a puddle of sexual release. A single word hissed from Vespira's lips and forked tongue. "Sssleep..."

Both of Anastasia's crew were called in to retrieve their defeated captain. "Clean her up, keep her aroused but do not wake her," Vespira commanded, "And clean thisss messs up." While one tended to cleaning Vespira and her personal chamber, the other dragged Anastasia back to her guest quarters. The Gorgonian looked out at the stars passing by. "Well, it is almosst time to ssee what thisss one has waiting for me. Thisss better be worth my time." Vespira would relax until they arrive at their destination finally. She then had only to wait on Anastasia to wake up and lead her to this ADD base.

Tue May 15, 2018 10:18 pm

Anna was used quiet well under the Grogians passion, she had been fucked through every single orgasm until the snake woman was satisfied. Hot seed spilled from pulsating pussy which was spilling her mistress precious seed onto the floor. She was more than happy, if barely even aware of the fact that, the crime lord had released her load between her breast and face. THE Pirate licked up what cum her tongue could reach savoring the bitter substance. There was only so much she could take, even with how well trained she had been, it was merely nothing in the face of her mistress

What’s more she had no recall as to what she had been doing there to begin with. Only the thoughts of heated liquid seeping out of her and on her, filled her perverted mind. Her intention derailed, on top of that her old slave mind was returning in force and magnitude she had to be brain washed to remove the major effects. It was then exhaustion took her, or was it Vesperia’s words? She didn’t know, but she had comfort of hot sperm on her body; at least until she regained some sort of resemblance of her personality. For now, she would sleep and dream of her service for her new mistress.

Soon the Gorgorians immaculate ship would come to its desired destination. A hidden sector, within Vanejin space. It was small enough most wouldn’t think of it as a system at all, but it did have a planet, a sun and two moons and few asteroids here and there. The planet was small roughly a quarter of a size large than earth, but it was mostly a dessert planet. According to reading and Datta provided by the crew of the Nightingale, the planet did have breathable atmosphere, but it was extremely thin hinting that the planet either had a major catastrophic event or simply was still developing a proper atmosphere Planets was designated XR799. It had no real importance other than a space elevator that had once been used for mining once upon a time. His elevator was connected to the smallest moon, Ajheser which was forested but had no breathable oxygen. At least not to a human who would need breathers to sustain themselves if they wanted any chance of living. It wasn’t hard to find the base with view scanners, it was a medium size base, most likely a docking yard for the materials brought there. Its proximity to the elevator only made this more evident.

Landing would have to be done in smaller transport ships if any hoped to land on the planet. Anna having been woken up was gowned in a sexy but somewhat practical atmosphere suit. Her face was flushed slightly, giving her a rosy tint to her cheeks, it was also clear she was still aroused and needy but surprisingly functional. All Fieriness the Pirate Captain had once displayed, was now replaced with a more subdued and submissive persona. She was in fact hoping her mistress would be pleased. After all she had come a long way to receive this gift.

“The planet used to mine gold for the ADD in secrete. Form what we were able to gather before leaving, was that they used automatons as mining labor. While The Base doubling as a dock yard was manned by a small amount of people, 3rd party mining colonist who on the surface had very little ties to the ADD Initiative” The captain stated giving an explanation as to what the function of the base was.

“Why isn’t the planet no longer being mined I don’t know, but the ONI put a stop to it, and turned into a outpost and vault. I guess they figured they would have a better use for the Moon than asking money.” She shrugged not caring too much for the reasons of the change. “We came across this place by happenstance after ditching a little incursion with ADD forces. The poor bitches down there didn’t even know we were coming until we were blasting down the door.” The pirate had a smile on her face when she mentioned taking the ADD agents by Surprise.

“My guess they are just baby sitters with no real clue to what they are sitting on. Some of ONIs dirty secretes they don’t want to get out to known space.” She concluded and waited for Vesperias response if she had any. If not, she would escort her mistress to the docking area.

True to her words, The Snake woman would find a base in slight disrepair, obviously still in occasional use and served it purpose well, but it had seen better days. Entering the base, it was rather comfy yet industrial in nature. Everything was utilitarian thus functional or had multiple functions, the only thing that was off putting was the obvious signs of combat. There was even blood splatter showing someone had been badly wounded if not killed. They would travel to the depths of the base where Ana revealed the Armory and the Large treasurer. Well Large in Annas mind, but the gold stash was in fact substantial, the armory also had new weapons some designs that were in violation to the Treaty between humanity and Alien Regions thus its stockpile being hidden away.

“As promised Mistress A base full of treasure.” Ana stated giddy as she heard the shuffling of the ADD Agents being brought forward. A few where a bit wounded and clearly in duress, but alive and well.

Thu May 17, 2018 4:09 am

The Gorgonian dozed on a bed of pillows as slaves cleaned up the mess left behind by the pirate captain. As the ship came close to its final destination, the alien woman briefly looked over the data provided by the other crew members. Most of it was a minor curiosity at best. She was interested in her business and her usual vices. Profits, power, and slaves were what mattered in the end. But, she was not one to flat out ignore offered data. Mining operations and hidden bases were not usually her focus. Still, it was information that could be useful to someone else.

Vespira slithered out to the hangar with two Saurian guards close by for protection. Anastasia was dressed for the harsh environment though the full body suit did little to hide the submissive behavior of the pirate captain. It seemed the human pirate captain was still eager to serve, eager to please. It was unknown how long that would last. Minds and wills could be fickle at times.

They boarded the transport and were soon docking at the base. The enthralled pirate explained what she knew about the location. A hidden base came to no surprise. Even the ADD required funding and additional outposts. In the end, they stopped using it for mining and made it into a vault or base of some sort though the purpose was not known.

Vespira's forked tongue flicked out but said nothing. The base was not in the best shape and was filthy. The Gorgonian and her guards followed Anastasia deeper into the facility and to where the promised treasure was held. The large amount of solid gold was certainly worthy of attention. Guards began taking the weapons that were in the armory while others gathered what remained of the ADD agents that had been left here. Being left here certainly did them no favors when it came to their health. But, it was a minor issue considering the rest of the treasure.

The Gorgonian reviewed what was brought out as well as the gold itself. The agents were less important though they were being bound and taken away as well. After slithering back and forth, her glistening scaled body swaying gently from side to side as she moved, the serpent woman finally turned to the giddy human pirate.

"Well, it sseems thisss may be worth my time," Vespira hissed, "And what is the price you are assking for all of thisss... treasure?"

As Vespira claimed two days ago, negotiations would not be considered until the serpent saw the merchandise. Now that has occurred, the important question remained. What did Anastasia want for revealing all this to Vespira?

Fri May 18, 2018 10:24 am

Anna wanted one thing power, but considering how her had been spun over the last couple of days. No she needed something that would get her started on her quest something small enough that it would only be trivial matter. She could expand with the gold she had taken for herself but she needed something more. The Red head thought a moment considering her answer carefully. “Resources. I can't move things like this” She stated point to the treasure, while placing a hand on her hip.” If I want anything worth a modicum of wealth I need friends.”

Her tone was soft and respectful, yet when she stated friends its was clearly a loose meaning of the word. She was seeking allies, contacts, anything that could give her an advantage. Knowledge is power, and power she needed and craved.” I also need better knowledge of the A.D.D these days.” She stated calmly.” The way you move in and out of A.D.D Space tells me you have agents inside it, you are able to obtain what most have no hope of even trying. How could that be unless you were getting direct information.”

The red turned n her charm here, though it wouldn't work on her mistress, it was just an added affect.” I have no doubt that the A.D.D has more places like this, with greater treasure troves. All I want in exchange for these is the knowledge and resources needed to accomplish such loft goals.”

Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:38 am

Of course, the word 'friend' held no meaning to the serpent woman. The human pirate was still longing to be something more than she was before. To do so required a means to transport larger hauls of goods. Of course, larger ships had drawbacks as did hiring additional ships for a fleet. A business arrangement with someone who had such personnel and resources available would take some of the financial strain off of the pirate.

The pirate tried to flaunt her charms, thrusting those swollen breasts outwards. The poor human was already behaving in ways a slave would try and earn attention from an owner. Yellow eyes gazed into Anastasia as the serpent slithered closer, towering over the once rebellious woman. A hand slid over the swell of Ana's bust before unsealing the space suit. There was a hiss as air rushed in to great the swollen globes as Vespira's hand slowly dragged the seal downwards, opening the pirate's spacesuit further and further.

Vespira's other hand cupped and stroked Anastasia's cheek. Ana would feel scaled fingers peel open the pirate's suit, allowing on breast to slide free of their tight confinement before doing the same to the other. The serpent's gaze never blinked nor wavered, staring into her helpless prey as she began to gently squeeze and massage one of those heavy mounds. "You pressent an interessting requesst, sslave," Vespira hissed, letting the word 'slave' linger before continuing, "But, why are you ssso eager to attack the ADD, hmm? They are your kind, no? They would be working towards freeing you from my grassp right now if they knew what I was doing to you."

She pinched and twisted a nipple, tugging it outwards before releasing. The fine scales of Vespira's fingers drag across the hypersensitive surface of the large breast. "Mm... You cannot get far alone," Vespira hissed, "A human alone is prey. Any who see you will attempt to own you. Once owned, you are no longer prey. You will be another's belonging. Taking an unclaimed sslave is natural. Taking another's sslave is theft..."

Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:28 am

Ana queen eyes waited eagerly for the serpent woman response. Her slave mind unwittingly thrusts her buxom bosom too the larger and more powerful snake woman. The pirate captain was unaware of her posturing, which made it even more amusing in the grand scheme of things. She only blushed as her suit was unzipped and her large bounds, were released from their tight confines.

“s-slave.” Ana muttered bitterly somewhat aware that she was being controlled but was too helpless to anything about it.” The ADD hasn't done anything for me... In fact I'd say they are largely responsibly for how I was treated in this galaxy. They made Compromise when they should have fought. Plus they aren't beyond brainwashing their agents when it suits them.”

The Irish woman accent was harsh and unforgiving. A since of rage came over the woman's face nearly turning to blood lust. Enough to break Vesperia's gaze just briefly as she thought about the betrayal and lies the ADD displayed. All their talk about doing whats best for humanity yet they willing participated in human sex trade of human females. A small number of whom where already made into play things, but the majority at graduation saw bright futures. Saw themselves returning home, leading normal lives. Only to end up in some club, and thus forced to sexually please aliens till they where worthless, no longer needed. As such they were tossed away either into death or into a meaningless existence with no hope of a new life, or any redemption. Never to see friends or family ever again if they even had minds to remember them with in the first place.

Ana herself had no real memories of who she was before all this. Mere images that danced as cloudy figments, sometimes they were just that figments not real at all. No The ADD were her own, Her crew was the only thing she had. Everything else was stolen, her idenity, her home, her family, her mind, and her freedom. The only thing snapping out of her brief rage was the prickly scales of her mistress hands massaging her soft warm flesh.

“mngggh: The woman moaned as her sexual scent filled the air thanks to her open suit. “ I- I can't be owned..” Ana moaned in irony to her statements.” I'm only be reclaiming what was stolen in the first place. Rather it legal is of mind to me.”

Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:33 pm

"Of courssse..." Vespira hissed, "A sstrong woman like you could never be owned." The alien woman's hands continued to stroke and massage the swollen orbs. Thumbs ran slow circles over those darkened areola. Nails scratch over the erect nubs, sparking faint discomfort only for those scales to soothe it all away in a warm bubbly heat.

"You are in complete control here. Total control..." the Gorgonian hissed, feeding into those false claims. It was truly amusing to hear such weak words moaned out. This pirate had been calling the serpent Mistress since they arrived to this rock. Even if Anastasia wanted to forget the words she moaned and cried out the night before, the woman's body would remember what she experienced.

The serpent woman continued to stare into her prey. Hands slid over those massive globes before parting to either side of the woman, taking the open suit with them. Vespira would seek to slide the suit off of Anastasia's shoulders and peel down to the woman's toned belly. Both hands then pulled the suit edges inwards, forcing the pirate's limp arms to press to the woman's sides. The suit was half off but the arms were still very much in. One hand held enough of the excess suit and twisted it to ensure those still clothed arms were bound to Ana's sides.

While she held the suit tight around Ana's limbs, Vespira's free hand returned to hefting one of those lovely breasts. Nails dragged across the tender flesh as the alien criminal hissed with amusement. The pirate's reasoning did not mean much to the serpent. She did not know nor cared if the ADD truly brainwashed their own agents. It was irrelevant when such lovelies end up being in her possession anyway.

"Now then, what do you wish to know about the ADD?" The serpent hissed as she stared down at the busty pirate. One hand continued to hold the pirate woman while the other teased those already tender mounds. Even if Anastasia was going to resist, Vespira would make it a point to show that this woman's body was no longer hers to command.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next