View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Pinnacle of evolution [open] 

Post Pinnacle of evolution [open]
It had perched itself inside a corner of a room, the monster that had roamed these halls for sometime. Wandering about looking for prey to take. Having to explore most of the school, it had made way into this area where there seems to be a density of targets to take. Similar to that of the school grounds with certain times of day when there is a herd that could be scouted. And with its developing thought process, it could determined that this place is an essential to it in both satisfying its hunger and assisting in its constant evolution.

As of recent, it was nothing more than a regular monster that was going on instinct and desiring to feed. But now it was starting to think and develop its thought process, it know understood of the things, these girls are its food and that they aren't all that easy to deal with. Knowing that there are others like it on this island, with different reasons for being here. But the others do not matter to it as it simply exist here to feed and nothing more.

The monster remained in a form of a ball as to maintain a state that will allow it for fast reaction encase of prey passing by. Although the room it is in isn't really a location that will allow the girls to walk by, as the spot where the monster had decided to reside is in a shower room. By appearance the shower room seems to be that of one of the sport team to use, but more or less for the students to take for anything else.

It sat in very end far away from entrance. In one of the stalls, it waited.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:53 am

Post Re: Pinnacle of evolution [open]
Another class in the books! Who's idea was it for PE in college, not that can really complain given the work load of my other classes I could use something easier. Uniforms to small and being kept at our physical peak, it made me wonder … there were no fat girls here or ugly ones. Both had been pluses in my book.

I really didn't think of it too much as I took off my sweaty shirt firing it into the hamper. Two points! But I had been slower than the other girls in getting here not that it stopped me from stripping down like the rest of them well before getting to my locker and retrieving my towel, change of clothes and a few of the necessities before making my way along.

Naturally the stalls all closer to the exit were taken. Whether out of paranoia or ease of access had been something that never really entered my mind as I finally find an empty stall and make my way over to it not considering much else outside of the chemistry assignment I still had to make time for.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:44 am

It had listen and waited for some time now. As the room began to fill up with these girls, it hadn't really planned on dealing with this many prey. Knowing how it couldn't really get all of them at once, and if one gets away than it could be dangerous for it as they would know of its existence. So a simple thought cross its mind to only take one target and silently feed on them until it can't take anymore before moving on to the the next if possible.

Keeping it form a of a ball, the monster remained still as it waited for the prey to come close. While its form didn't really take up too much space, it is however visibly bundled tightly in the corner directly under shower head. Waiting for one to enter the stall.

It didn't take too long until one had approach its stall. Though usually it would almost attack immediately just subdue the target, however now knew to wait until she was close enough and unsuspecting of what it could possibly be.

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:32 pm

Placing my clothes and towel on a bench outside the stall I enter it oblivious to the ball at first. Setting my shampoos down in the containers here the school provided soap but little else. Adjusting the shower head I turned on the water so it would only hit my foot where I tested the temperature of the water before adjusting the head again.

I splashed water on my face. The stream of water both warm and refreshing it took a few seconds for me to noticed the ball. “Hm?”

I look at it thinking at first it was a tennis ball but something did not seem right about it. Nothing alarming, I just figured it was some other sort of ball that rolled into the stall some time ago and was forgotten.

Squatting down I moved to pick it up to place on the tray with my shampoos to take it out when I was finished not thinking much more about it.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:51 am

It had successfully waited for a perfect target to go after. Having the prey come into the stall and start the water, the monster was prepared to act. Although it didn't really anticipate the prey close in to it, what it thought was that the girl would simply leave it be. But this was just as good as it had a better shot directly at her.

Waiting for the right moment as she had squatted down right in front of it. At that second, the ball jiggled slightly before launching itself straight at her face. The entire ball lungs out and spreads itself just to wrap around her head. Its body moistens itself a bit enough so that when it transforms part of its surface, it could be sticky enough to prevent her from pulling it off trapping both her head and hands in a vice grip and preventing her from calling out for help.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:52 pm

It moved? I hardly had time to contemplate that this may have been one of the mushi that crossed over before it lunged at my face like the face hugger aliens in, well, Alien. My love of old movies aside this was bad!

My face snared as I tried to pull it free my hands got stuck in whatever this was. Some sort of ooze that prevented me from calling out I did manage to stand and jerk back hitting the door.

Feeling considerable pain seeing that my spine was curved do o my scoliosis I lacked the normal protection that most ordinary people had. It smarted more but the lock on this side of the stall held with ease and no one heard the commotion as I didn't strike the door overly hard.

What was I do to? It was impossible to breath, impossible to break free. I didn't consider if it were trying to kill me, silence me of make me pass out to relocate me elsewhere.

I drift quickly to a knee still struggling and still loosing air. The edges of my vision darken knowing I only had a scant few seconds left before unconscious would take me, and soon after if it continued death.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:42 am

Catching its prey by surprise, it had struggled with a bit as it moved to spread its body enough to cover the rest of her hands with its sticky structure. Although it wasn't finished as the body that once was a ball was now growing and spreading outwards. Latching out, some of the tendrils wrapped around the shower head. Using its strength to hold up the girl on her feet, it was morphing its body to allow tendrils to travel down her body. Small feelers coming out of the sides as it was slowly groping bits and pieces of her body, some were move across the mounds of her chest with feelers massaging her nipples tenderly.

Altering the body that is around her head, it uncovered her noes as it moves to try and invade her mouth with a small bud-like tentacle.

Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:51 am

I am hoist forth a bit then upward off my feet by a few inches as this thing transforms before my hazel eyes. The questions that had rushed through my mind had been answered well before it began reshaping itself so that my nose had been clear.

“Mmnrghf ...” the splattering of water louder as those feelers make the intentions clear. Flowing down my body, feeling along the curves as it moved from my nose a portion of it forms up as it moves from about my mouth it is only long enough to thrust something at it in an effort to fill it.

It worked seeing that I gulped in as much air as possible once my mouth and nose had been cleared. Still my nose had been left free allowing me to breath. That denoted at least some basic intelligence. It wasn't attempting to kill me and knew that I needed air to survive.

It was practically useless to struggle as my nipples soon stiffen in response to that touch knowing all too well that freeing myself was an impossibility I had not quite trying just yet as I squirmed but did not have the leverage to pull with any force only getting more tangled in the process as it takes my mouth at it's leisure ...

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:27 pm

As its own body expands downwards and around hers, the feelers rubbing along her skin as they made way for a clear destination that is her nether regions. Sliding down with several tendrils moving around her ass cheeks and a few pressing between them while the ones in her front prod in past her belly button and curved out around to outline her stomach and lower part as they all move towards her vagina opening.

Moving over, it slightly rubs against her clit as the tentacles that reach the point began to merge together slowly. While the one mash of flesh that is within her mouth started to bury deeper, wrapping itself slowly around her tongue.

Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:08 pm

There had been no chance to cry out as the thing takes my mouth flowing against my tongue as if a tongue of it's own meant to entwine with mine. Those feelers get a better hold, there's no mistake as to it's goals as it explores every portion of me.

Yet there were men who had done as they pleased with me, few bothered paying any attention to my clit rubbing against it and drawing me into arousal against my wishes. As it teases against the bud it stiffens making it easier to find and thus easier to manipulate.

Already my flower glistens as my arousal grows. Whether it needed to feed or was into making it's victims enjoy the matter and have to work out all those conflicting emotions I did not know.

But I stopped struggling. It was rather useless now and the only way that this was going to end was by it. Maybe if I saved up enough strength later I could pull away. It was doubtful with how sticky it was in this circumstance it was impossible.

Little gasps went unheard as muffled as they were as the thing moves deeper into my throat as it explores me at it's leisure.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:03 pm

The monster simply continued to grope her body, like it was tasting the parts of her just to get a feel for her. While it held tightly onto her to keep her from moving, it kept itself observing her to see how she reacts to its stimuli. With the lower tentacles moving about. They slowly moved to the sides of her vagina lips and in a slow manner pulls them open, which allowed the monster better access directly to her insides.

A single thin tendril moves into her pussy and began to feel along the walls gently. Pressing in to absorb the moisture that her insides are producing. While the rest of the mass around her vagina moved along and started to vibrate against her and mostly against her clit as to try and push her as much as possible to the brink.

Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:31 pm

As I freeze the thing continues. My heart pounds knowing all too well what is happening but unable to do anything about it. Then it opens my glistening flower, my heart rate increases further as I am aware of what happens next and I do not have to wait long.

My hazel eyes widen tough a moan is stiffed as it pushes into me. I feel it basked in my warmth, feel the vibrations that it generates elsewhere on my body. It was unexpected as I imagined that it would shoot forth inside me. Maybe it was after my excitement which did not disappoint as internal muscles latch on to it, squeezing it as if my body has a will of it's own.

It was able to enhance my arousal with little effort leading me to believe that it had done this several times over. The only thing I offer up now as part of resistance if it could be deemed such are my moans that wash against the tentacle pressing into my mouth.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:02 am

Feeling the girls reaction to her tightening around the tentacle that is exploring just the surface of her vagina walls the tendril started to expand itself inside her. The mass of flesh seemingly turn itself to almost like a flower bud before 'opening' itself like a flower blooming, spreading her insides wider as the center of the mass was a small pod that pushed forwards and deeper. Collecting her fluids and allowing itself to expand around her.

As it grew itself the vibrations on her body intensified and tentacles started to release a slick substance against her skin. Tiny threads slowly wrapping themselves around her nipples as they begun to play around with her upper chest.

Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:30 pm

It pushes forth and my moan is choked off by the invader in my throat. At first I am confused as I feel it expanding. Though it was like squeezing a water hose where water just build up. It was alien in nature and I figured it came in such a manner or was about to inject me with something.

In alarm my hazel eyes widen then I settle as it opens up within me like a blossoming flower. Widened further I cannot stop my muscles from collapsing around that tentacle as it explores deeper.

I wriggle again in it's grasp, not in an attempt to escape but out of the pleasure I feel as those vibrations grow more intense generating muffled moans.

Clearly it is not done, tendrils curling about my erect nipples bringing forth more pleasure and more of my juices. I was a fool thinking it was about to cum when in truth it was I that saturated it, and certainly not for the last time I'm certain as the thing showed no time in stopping any time soon.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:02 am

While it shifted into her vagina the tentacle pushed against her tightening muscles. Its body rubbing against her walls as it moved to the sides, making its way deeper into her as though it was heading to the deepest part it could reach. Although the most likely intention it has at the moment is to try and touch every point possible and receive a strong orgasm from its prey. Only light pokes against the wall that is the cervix.

Plucking at her nipples tenderly the tentacles slowly begun to morph into small mouths that move to encase the tips of her breast within them, sucking on them just as gently.

Slithering the tentacle in her mouth, pushing towards the back ends in the direction of her throat. Forcing her tongue down as it makes itself right at home when the tip begins to rub against the end.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next