View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Hunting the head girl (Vera) 

Post Hunting the head girl (Vera)
It had been quite a long while since he had ventured out from his lair to wander about the campus, striding out from the woods in his disguise, tall with long black hair and that perfectly cut dark blue suit. He stopped for just a moment and took a deep breath in, nice and slow. It's good to be back, so lets see what I can find to play with. He muttered to himself as he strode towards the campus. Classes were in full swing, students moving about through the hallways, oblivious to the predator walking amongst them. One student in particular caught his eye. Tall, silver hair and quite attractive. The blue sash she wore told him what she was, but not the who and that was what really what he wanted to know. It was his first hunt in quite some time and he wanted to savor every moment of it, so he followed and watched from a distance, keeping enough distance to blend in but still keeping her in sight.

He followed her as she walked into her next class, walking past as he kept up with the flow of students, leaving the building and wimplyw waiting for the classes to let out for the day.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:35 am

Post Re: Hunting the head girl (Vera)
Students stayed out of the way of the silver haired woman. The disguised monster was not the only being that recognized the light blue sash hanging loosely around the woman's waist. A Head Girl held power and authority over ordinary students of Shokushu while serving directly under a Headmaster. Some students were intimidated on those facts alone along with the rumors of the infamous basement beneath campus. Others simply felt small before such confidence and presence. Vera Matsumoto strode down the halls with her head up and her eyes focused. Her long silver hair trailed in her wake. The Head Girl's uniform was like the other students but with extra attention paid to ensure it was kept neat and immaculate. This particular Head Girl took her role and duty under her Headmaster very seriously.

The Head Girl noticed a man walking among the students but paid him no mind. She did not recognize him so it was possible he was not staff and perhaps something else entirely. But, that was not her concern. Guests on the island were allowed to hunt students as long as they did not create unnecessary chaos. Out here in a crowd, students were safe at least.

Vera entered her next class on time and was already sitting at her desk with notes ready when the professor began his lecture. The Head Girl's education seemed focus on business as well as the various sciences, mainly computer science. Having to work closely with Shokushu and NICE labs, being familiar with technology would only make her more useful to her Headmaster.

Students in the same class as a Head Girl tend to be on their best behavior in order to avoid demerits or worse from the strict Asian woman. That was fine for Vera as it meant she could simply focus on her studies until class finished.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:52 am

He stood outside the building, leaning against the brick between the classrooms and the dorms, watching as the students left their classes for the day. He didn't know too much about this particular head girl. Her strengths, weaknesses. So, for now, he watched and waited to see how she dealt with her classmates, the staff and her places of interests. Where did she go to unwind? What did she major in? As the students filtered out of the building, one giant leap had him on the roof of the building, looking over the pathway to the dorms, a smirk on his face. Come now, little girl. Show me something interesting to use against you. He murmured.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:20 am

The spider creature could see students filtering out to head to their rooms for the day while other students were coming for their evening classes. Vera's long silver hair was easy enough to spot. She walked mostly by herself. Occasionally, a student with a navy blue sash would approach to speak with her briefly. Prefects served under the Head Girl that recruited them and were not in the know about Shokushu's true purpose. But, Prefects were most helpful in dealing with students and being an extra set of eyes and ears throughout campus.

Beyond that though, Vera only spoke to students that approached her for assistance and the occasional troublemaker. It was a quiet day for the Head Girl, only a uniform violation which resulted in a few demerits. It was only a first offense so she mentioned a simple task that could be performed to remove said demerits from the student's record.

What truly stood out though was the fact Vera did not head for the dorms but the tower. There, she would take an elevator up several floors, just short of reaching the Headmaster offices. On this floor, the Head Girl suites reside. Her suite was just one of the many perks of being a Head Girl. It was huge compared to the tiny dorm rooms and it was all to herself unless she wanted to invite her own company. Vera made the front area into a sort of office, the tile floor leading to a desk with a computer. But the side rooms led to the bedroom, bathroom, and closet. Beyond the desk was the living area and kitchen as well as a balcony that overlooked the campus and the lovely beaches of the island.

Vera's door was unlocked for the time being in case students came to see her. She began to prepare tea for herself and began looking through her emails.

Her living area was kept rather tidy but seemed to not be used much. Her flatscreen was rarely turned on and her numerous books on her shelves were left mostly untouched except for a few unique tomes. The school knew of her magical potential and NICE was very much interested in nurturing her progression and making note of any and all growth in the Head Girl's abilities.

With how focused this woman was, it seemed like she was a workaholic to those who observe her.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:51 am

He'd heard about the dorms of the head girls being in the tower where the headmasters live. Watching as the silver haired woman walked towards the tower and watching her walking towards the mysterious tower only confirmed it. Watching as she entered, he leapt from the building, landing without as much as a wince of pain from the height as he started walking towards the tower. He smirked as he started to climb up the tower, carefully looking in each window, carefully so not to be noticed. As a hunter, he understood the importance of stealth. Finally, he looked inside her window, taking notice of the details. The workaholic pace she kept, the spell tomes she had laying out in the open.

Another witch. Quite the interesting tidbit of information. Doors unlocked too. Must have at least some skill with it. Very interesting indeed. He decided to keep stalking her for the time being, curious to see how she practiced her magic. Most of them had been pretty straight forward, channeling power into some form of projectile that was launched at the target. Of course, there had been the poison incident, but he'd gotten upgrades to deal with that.

Regardless, he wasn't about to attack her right here and now. For now, the hunter waited and watched, content to see what she how she went about her evening.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:51 am

The tomes were kept on the shelves. Vera did not want to flaunt such information to other students who come by and not many really have a chance to look at her bookshelf.

Time passed with the Head Girl working at her computer. Reading and answering emails, updating files and records, mostly office or clerical work. Another Prefect came to Vera's room and offered to cook dinner and clean her suite which she allowed. The monster could have sworn that the Prefect referred to the Head Girl as 'mistress' which implied what sort of relation this woman had with her Prefects and possibly other students behind closed doors.

The Prefect had dinner with Vera and they discussed work but little beyond that. When the Prefect took her leave, the Head Girl locked the door and began to change out of her uniform to take a shower. It seems she worked majority of the day and did not even open a single tome. This was unlike the other so called witches that studied every waking moment that was available. Did this mean this one only had passive interest in magic? It was impossible to say without some sort of magical insight or seeing the woman channel spells.

Vera went to the shower and welcomed the hot cascade of water soaking over her lovely form. She began washing herself, showing no signs that she noticed her stalker. The balcony door was locked as expected and it would be difficult for a student to break in. Monsters would have an easier time but it did involve climbing several floors of a tower which is a bit of a deterrent when there were so many lovely females back in the dorms.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:11 am

He was curious when she didn't open the tomes even a single time, figuring that she either has a passing interest in the craft or she has progressed beyond the need for them. An interesting thing to see for certain. He gave a gentle tug on the balcony door, finding it locked and while he knew he could open it with ease, but that would ruin the fun of it. He leapt from the balcony to the ground. He began to ponder just how he could gather as much information about her as he possibly could. He remembered that all the head girls had gone through one place. A place he despised, but if he was going to glean any more information about his target, he was going to have to go to those accursed labs. He grumbled lightly as he walked away from the tower, towards the docks. He growled angrily as he climbed aboard a small, motorized boat, still adorned in that disguise, speeding towards the island.

He shook his head as he stepped onto the docks of that little island, amazed at how it always seemed darker on this island than anywhere else, no matter the time of the day. He walked towards that building, determined to get the information he was after and nothing more. He chanted to himself about not striking anyone.

The doors opened as he approached, the hallway dark as he walked inside. Lights switched on overhead as he walked through the hall. It was eerily quiet. Way quieter than he had ever known the building to be, which suited him just fine to be honest. He never did like those snakes anyway. He slipped into an office, looking for some kind of computer, leaving when he didn't find one. Finally, he found one of the lab coat wearing snakes, stating his request for information. The doctor nodded and led him to a room, digging through a file cabinet, handing him a folder.

Opening the folder, he saw the portrait of the young woman. So, her name is Vera... Hmm... What else can I find out?

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:11 am

The school had all information about every student though the most detailed of those records were kept in highly secured areas.

Vera was part of a large and powerful family. She had become an owner of a company at an early age prior to being sent to Shokushu. The labs noted she had empathic abilities, reading the emotional auras of those within range. Such a trait tended to be useful when making business transactions in person.

The student was assigned as a potential target for alien guests on Shokushu. She tried to resist, even turning to the arcane arts out of desperation. Her exceptional background in business as well as her unique abilities and not to mention sexy body earned her the interest of one of the Headmasters. She accepted, now serving her Headmaster as his personal Head Girl.

Her attention turned towards the sciences upon taking the new position and learning of the island's secrets. She is a graduate student working towards her masters and was top of her class in every class she had attended. She is currently under the effects of the island's inhibitors, ensuring her magic would not overpower any alien guest. Further, Vera is restricted from using any offensive damaging spells to ensure no damage to school property or its guests. Magical ability includes the ability to manipulate both light and shadow. Her control over her power excels over any current students on campus which more than makes up for any lack of mana or power compared to other students of magic. She was required by NICE labs to continue her magical studies and comes to the labs for tests at least once a week if possible.

Much like most students on the island, Vera was vulnerable to attack just like anyone else. She was still under the same restrictions and influences as the other magically inclined students. The file included previous monster encounters. There was a somewhat long list though perhaps not as populated as other students that have been around as long as she has.

The question now was, where to go from here? The Head Girl had her past and she seemed to have accepted her new role under this school. It was easy enough to track the silver haired woman down. What was this spider trying to find out?

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:37 am

As he read the biography of his next target, he was glad that he had. She was more proficient with the arcane than any of the witches he had dealt with in the past, grateful he wasn't going to underestimate her skills. Though he had to admit, he was certainly more interested in this young woman. He grinned wickedly as he handed the file back to the doctor and turned to leave. Heading back outside, he took a deep breath, pleased he hadn't actually attacked anyone for a change. Heading towards the boat that had brought him here, he started back towards the campus. On the way back, he began to plan his attack, wondering when the best time to strike would be. Perhaps even tonight. Yes, tonight sounded good.

He pulled the boat up by the dock to the rest of the campus, looking at the tower and remembering the room his target inhabited. He started walking towards the tower, devising his plan. Perhaps pose as an aide for one of her professors, or should he just smash in and attack? No, the hunt is half the fun.

He strode into the tower, pressing the button to call the elevator. Luckily her class schedule was also in her bio from the labs. While his true form wouldn't come as much of a surprise to her as he liked, but he was certain that there would be at least some shock value and that would have to be enough for now.

The elevator door opened and the man strode out of the elevator and made his way down to her door. Three firm knocks and he simply waited at the door for a response. As she opened the door, he introduced himself as an aide for one of her business professors.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:27 am

Vera had finished her shower awhile ago. She had taken the time to brush her long silver hair until every flaw was dealt with. A silk night gown hugged her body as she stepped out and began her final parts of her nightly ritual. She turned off the lights and ensured her computer was shut down. The Head Girl relaxed a bit and did some light reading before finally heading to bed.

Sleep was cut short by a loud knock at her door. Who would come and see her at this hour? It was doubtful to be a student as only a select few would be allowed past the front door this late in the night. A staff member? Possible though what would be so urgent to require her presence that could not wait till the morning?

Vera sighs and slowly slipped out of bed. Her long night gown wisps softly with her strides as she turned on some of the lights and went to the door. The door unlocked and opened, revealing the prize for this little hunt. The silver haired woman's eyes narrowed slightly at the man. "Who are you and why are you knocking at this hour?" The Head Girl asked directly. She did not recognize this man which concerned her greatly.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:53 am

He smiled at her as she opened door, giving her a polite nod. My apologies for knocking so late.. He said, making no move to force his way in, something about catching more flies with honey than vinegar. I've come on behalf of your professor, Professor Hill. He asked me to come by and see if you needed anything. You are his star student, after all. He said, already wondering if this had been the best idea after all. Well, he could always do that if the diplomatic approach failed.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:14 am

The Head Girl stared at the man. Really? That was the thought going through her head at what was just said. "I doubt Professor Hill told you to come here in the middle of the night. And I am certain the Professor knows I will speak up if I ever require anything," Vera stated, "The only thing I require right now is sleep. Now, if you will excuse me. Good night..."

With that, Vera moved to close the door. She found it hard to believe that her Professor would send such a fool at this hour. Either this man was an aide and very poor at his job or this was some sort of ruse. Neither option appealed to Vera and she simply wanted to go back to bed.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:44 am

He nodded politely as she closed the door. Again, my apologies. He said, clicking his tongue, slightly annoyed by how it had turned out. Perhaps he had lost his edge in his slumbering absence. Well, there was still plan B. He only debated briefly about whether he should kick her door in, or let himself in through the balcony door. The shattering glass would be a nicer effect, not to mention it wouldn't blow his cover if he ever wanted to try again with this disguise.

He turned on his heel and headed for the elevator, taking it all the way down to the ground and stepping outside, before he began that transformation from man to beast. Bones snapping and healing, body growing, twisting and contorting. Now in his beastly form, he skittered his way up the side of the tower, looking in through the balcony door and when he didn't see her, he yanked the door so hard, he broke the lock and let himself in. He hopped up onto the ceiling and found a dark corner to hide in until she came out to check out the noise.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:06 am

It did not require an empath or a psychic to know something was off. Vera had a bad feeling about this. The man walked away from her door and the Head Girl turned off the lights. She returned to her bedroom and found herself counting the seconds before...

~CRASH~

The lock snapped on her balcony door. Vera was surprised the guest did not just try forcing his way in through the front door. There were too many coincidences to not consider the man earlier as the culprit. The Head Girl was aware that some guests wore disguises. Now, it was just a matter of figuring out a way to resist even if such resistance proved useless in the end.

The spider creature waited up on the ceiling, expecting Vera to step out to investigate. No lights were on, leading to believe that the Head Girl was back in the bedroom. The door never opened and no lights turned on. The silver haired woman had considered her options. It was unlikely she would be allowed to run to the front door and run out into the hall. There was no point in investigating what was apparently a guest breaking into her suite. That left waiting in the bedroom, forcing the monster to come to her. Softly, she began to channel her mana and prepare for the incoming attack.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:05 pm

He waited patiently for a minute or two, both surprised and disappointed at her reaction to his breaking into the room, or rather lack thereof. He peeked to see her bedroom door closed, skittering along the ceiling slowly, pinning the front door shut with that thread of his, though with his ability to see in the dark, he still wasn't about to take any unnecessary risks with this woman. She was smart, perhaps as smart as the doctor himself. He grinned as he made sure the door wasn't going to open, last thing he wanted being an interruption to his fun.

Slowly, he moved along the ceiling towards her bedroom, almost silent, moving slowly and deliberately. He wanted some sense of fear to creep into her mind as he approached the room, taking his time, wondering what was going through her mind, knowing that someone had entered her room and that particular someone had intended evil things for her. Slowly, as silently as the knob would allow, he turned the knob, pushing the door open slowly with an evil smirk on his face. He'd dealt with enough witches to recognize when someone was channeling, the movement of the energy gliding along his skin like a electrical current. Perhaps that was what drew him to them, the current, the sense of the false danger that without the inhibitors could be a true danger to his well being. It made him feel alive.

He smirked as he entered the room silently now, dangling from the ceiling, eyes closed to hide the slight luminescence of his eye color until he was in he's from her face before opening them quickly with and evil chuckle, the sound echoing malevolently.

Well, hello there. Lovely night, wouldn't you agree, Ms. Vera.. He said, loud cracking wound emanating about the room as the bones in his spidery legs retracted to reinforce the spine of the beast, his legs now flexible tendrils, but there was no grabbing. Not yet. Fear was what he wanted at the moment.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next