View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 To the Victor... (Diva) 

Post To the Victor... (Diva)
Out in the endless void of space, a small ADD scout vessel cruised out in a random direction. No course was set. There was no destination to head to. It had been a long several hours of rescuing the scientists that were being ravaged by the Raktar. Once the last scientist was dropped off, Alexandra's ship undocked and immediately flew off into the far reaches of space.

Saving those people helped the agent's morale. But, that did not compare to being able to save the alien woman that was in her arms right now. Diva, the Ospodan knight was nearly taken from Alexandra's life. She did not know what she would have done if she lost her knight in shining armor. Alexandra wanted to tell Diva how she felt but, the knight proved to be faster.

~Agent Losev... Agent Losev? Do you read me? We just received your report on your successful mission. Congratulations. We have sent you new coordinates to your next KSSSSTTTT...~

Someone's hand or foot slammed the panel, cutting out the long range message. "Ahh... Mph... Uhhnnn..." Soft moans escaped from kissing lips. Alexandra's head felt fuzzy as she tried to recall what she heard before. What was that? Was that the coms? Alexandra felt Diva's tongue wrap around her own. Heat flooded the agent's brain as her cheeks flushed a soft crimson. Eyes dulled and fluttered slowly shut. It was probably nothing. Nothing to worry about. Diva was here and that was all that mattered.

Hands roamed over Diva's sides, sliding under the white tank top the alien borrowed from the agent's ship. Alexandra was still in her tight fitting nanosuit, sitting in the pilot's chair when the Ospoden straddled her waist. Duty went out the window along with thought and reason as the agent began to slowly lift Diva's shirt. "D-Diva..." she moaned between kisses, "I... I thought I lost you... I..."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun May 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Post Re: To the Victor... (Diva)
Diva might not have heard Alexandra say those words that told her how she felt but her actions did. Even a Ospoden knew actions spoke louder then words and Alexandras actions were the loudest. The agent saved her life from that beast, she saved the lives of the agents who were with her, if it wasn't for Alexandra then Diva might have been still been back there, the center piece to a tentacle orgy that never stopped. Diva was eternally grateful to the agent for what she did and when they were finally alone on board her ship Diva expressed that caring with all she had now, the purest form of love.

Diva was a knight, the code of conduct was absolute, but she was a women too and she couldn't fight the feelings she had for the agent, she wasn't use to being seen so exposed like she was when she discarded the environmental suit and came to Alexandra while she was piloting the ship out into the void of space in nothing but the black panties and tank top she borrowed for the agents personal collection of clothes as she was compelled to go to her, drawn to her and after that things just escalated to the point Diva was straddling Alexandra's lap, their lips locked together in a deep passionate kiss that tuned out all sights and sounds around them..... the two were in their own little world now, just the two of them together.

Diva pressed into that kiss, her tongue dueling Alexandra's own as they wriggled and wrapped ageist each others. The emanating off the pair to the point the cockpit was fogging as the knight felt Alexandra's hands flow over her sides, holding her hips befor taking hold of the hem of her top and slowly drew it up so she could sneak a hand under the knights loose top. "Alexandra.... you...... you will never lose me..." Diva said as she broke the kiss and leaned back so she could glare into the agents wonderful blue eyes. Diva smiled happily as Alexandra paused. She might not be human but she knew what the women was going to say. "I love you... " Diva said softly with a smile befor she returned to press her lips back to the agents lovingly. Those words ment the world to the knight, she was never so sure about something, in her culture this was considered forbidden, ageist the orders code, but Diva didn't care, she was lost in the moment all the while skimming her hands over her loves sides, gently caressing her hips be for skimming higher looking to find the means to open the agents suit..... if she recalled there was a sequence on the nap of the collar....

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Sun May 14, 2017 6:12 pm

"I love you too..."

Diva found the seal to Alexandra's suit. There was an audible hiss as the seal was broken. The suit split down the middle. Once compressed breasts were now allowed to fill outwards, revealing the mountainous size of the agent's endowments. Cool air rushed to welcomed the hypersensitive mounds. "Ahh..." They were so tender. Alexandra had suffered much at the hands of alien slavers. Her body was altered, including her glorious globes. Long erect peaks stood proudly from large puffy areolae. The agent could feel her hot blood throbbing within the aching orbs.

The split in her suit ran all the way down her body, easily parting before her luscious bust. Alexandra's hands slid upwards, gently pulling up Diva's tank top. She slipped it up and over Diva's head and shoulders, letting it fall to the floor around her chair. Alexandra's cheeks flushed upon seeing Diva's athletic form. Hands stroked up and down the knight's sides while her own suit was slowly peeled down her shoulders and arms. Feeling the alien's arms brush against the sides of her breasts sent shivers throughout Alexandra's body. "Ohhh... God..." she groaned, eyes fluttering as her body arched in her chair. The agent's largest and most vulnerable weakpoints were fully exposed.

Sun May 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Divas smiled, cheeks flushed a shade of crimson as Alexandra said those words back, it was everything Diva needed to hear to know for certain, yet in a way Diva already knew. Alexandra only managed to deepen that bond here and now as Diva sanctified their love with a kiss. This moment would stay with them both forever and Diva wouldn't have it any other way. The feeling in her heart went beyond traditions, and knightly codes, or oaths, this was love.... there was no way to describe it as Diva simply felt bliss just knowing Alexandra felt the same as she did.

Diva found the seal to her loves suit, yet she didn't pull away from Alexandra lips to watch the unveiling of what stayed safe and untouched beneath, Diva only felt the heat that was release as the suit slowly split open down the middle. Diva tho simply kept up the kiss, her lips passionately sealing with Alexandras own as they shared each others breaths and gasps until they were forced to breath the union as Alexandra gently pealed the tank top up, off, and, over Divas head be for dropping it to the floor beside the chair they shared. Diva simply gasped with hot breaths as Alexandra used her warm hands to slowly explored her athletic form, yet the knight didn't just sit by and do nothing as Alexandra unwrapped her. Diva wanted her too as she gently slide her hands under the agents tight suit where it opened, Diva skimming her hands over Alexandras hips as she trailed her hands up, sweeping along her sides, and under Alexandras sore needing breasts be for finally slipping free to slowly peel the suit off her shoulders and arms. Diva brushing her arms ageist the curves of Alexandra tender breasts, only to pause as Diva noticed Alexandra shiver and groan in pleasure, Diva feeling her archer her along the chair and ageist her. Diva nearly falling out of her lap as Diva press her hand ageist the pilots controls and console, hitting buttons, and lights as she caught her self.

"My goodness? Is your chest that sensitive Alexandra?" Diva asked with a smile be for, knowing that to be true as Diva did the unexpected, she kissed the agents cheek then trailed down her neck as Divas hands game to gently caress under curves of Alexandra's wonderful breasts while she pressed closer into her loving friend, the pairs breasts rubbing together in harmony, their nipples colliding as Diva kissed, nibbled, and sucked the agents exposed neck.

Sun May 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Diva already knew the answer as every touch left a tingly after-sensation over the tender breast. Of course, that was not all the alien woman knew about the human agent.

The knight pressed into the other woman, their breasts mashing and molding over one another. Diva could feel Alexandra's pulse throbbing within the mountainous globes. Their warm bodies rubbed up against each other as a familiar aroma filled their senses. Due to Goro's experiments with her body, Alexandra's breasts produced an addicting scent that aroused whoever smelled it.

But, neither woman were worried or concerned. "Ahhh..." Alexandra tilted her head, exposing her neck to Diva's warm lips. Arms wrapped around her partner, holding her close. Aching nipples flicked over each other. The agent leaned in closer, sucking gently on the knight's neck. "Ohhh... Diva... Y-You are so good at this..." she moaned as fingers gently dug into her partner's bare back.

"Mmm..." The now topless agent kissed her partner on the lips. Her tongue pressed for entry, sliding along Diva's as she passionately embraced the alien woman.

Sun May 14, 2017 8:18 pm

Diva loved the way Alexandras face looked when she touched her, the sensation of her skin trembling under her exploring finger tips made the knight happy, and excited as she went on. Her lips tasting the agents neck as she sucked and licked slowly lovingly, Diva gently caressing the under edges of Alexanders breasts, knowing theses soft mounds were what made the agent tick as Divas hands lifted and groped them softly, feeling their weight be for Diva broke her lips from Alexandra's neck. It gave Alexandra the means to do the same as Diva gasped and winced as she felt the agents lips cascade over the expanse of her neck and shoulder.

I-i learned from you..." Diva said with a gasp, smelling the sweet aroma coming from her lovely friend, Diva taking a deep breath of the scent. The smell alone set her body on fire, her skin grew tingly and her heart started to race, it only amplified the lust the two shared for each other as Diva simply pressed into the kiss as it presented it self once agin. Diva tasting Alexandra as she slipped her tongue past the defense of her lovers lips as Alexandra did the same back, all the while Divas hands groped those soft breasts gently, her fingers meeting the erect peaks as Diva touched the hard nubs with her thumbs, working over Alexandras nipples as she maintained the passionate kiss they shared so deeply. "Hmgh... ghm..." Diva gasped ageist Alexandras lips.

In all the excitement however one of the girls accidentally kicked the ships console, the pair was now broad casting their love to any ships in range......

Sun May 14, 2017 9:23 pm

"Mmphmghmm!" Groans rippled through the deep kiss as Diva's strong hands went to work on those exposed udders. The alien woman could feel the throbbing tit flesh molding around her squeezing digits. The agent's body went rigid as pleasure surged through the heavy globes, allowing the alien knight to kiss passionately back while the agent shuddered with glee. Long thick nipples stood at full attention as thumbs flicked and tweaked them, causing them to ache with wonderful erotic agony. Her entire body was pulsing with pleasure.

This was heaven. The kiss broke briefly for them both to take a deep breath. The sweet aroma invaded their lungs, leaving their minds foggy but their desires burning strong. "Ohhh... Yesss..." Alexandra praised, "I love it... Mmm... More..." Neither noticed the console being kicked again. The ship was out in the middle of nowhere so it was doubtful their error would be noticed by anyone any time soon. But, neither woman cared. Diva admired the sheer size of Alexandra's chest while the ADD agent began to kick her feet and slide her suit down past her waist.

Mon May 15, 2017 12:30 am

Diva didn't notice the viewer was on and broadcasting..... she didn't care either.... if anything ti ment the pair would have a video to remainder their union together. It was a impure concept but somthing Diva would more then willingly share with Alexandra in secret, however for now Diva didnt even think she just acted as she kissed her love with the passion that burned in her chest, only adding to the heat that was building in the cockpit, the more they touched the hotter things became as Diva rubbed Alexandra nipples, her thumbs flicking and pushing the hard peaks while molding the soft breasts in her hands before finally the pair broke the kiss allowing them to breath.

They both inhaled deeply, only breathing more of that musk as it simply tossed fuel onto the fires of passion as Diva smiled seeing Alexandra gasp for breath and only beg for more. "Oah.. More... I love you... I need more!" Diva said with a voice of lust, the knight sinking down only slightly as she lifted one of Alexandra's breasts, guiding the women's heavy breast to her lips. Diva took the hard peak into her mouth and sucking on it deeply, Diva then pinch her teeth around the sore nipple as she gently tugged it while helping Alexandra slide the suit down past her waist.... Yet that didn't stop Diva from sliding her free hand down the agents abdomen and under the tight nano suit.... Divas hands slowly stroking her sex, begging her flower to bloom. "Hmm Your smell so good... So good.... ah.. I love it.... your so wonderful Alexandra.....AH!

Mon May 15, 2017 3:56 am

The agent groaned as those throbbing mounds were being mashed and molding under Diva's strong hands. Nipples rubbed against the alien woman's palms before those thumbs began teasing them and pushing them into the soft tit flesh. Alexandra was gasping for breath as a thin thread of saliva stretched between their lips before finally breaking. The potent musk filled her lungs with erotic glee as her entire body throbbed with delight. Alexandra spoke of the dangers before and how she was trying to weed herself off the addicting scent. But, every breath reminded her what she was missing. She did not care anymore. She wanted more, much more.

Just playing with her tits made Alexandra so hot. The scent only grew stronger the more her breasts were stimulated, driving the two women wild. Diva could feel her partner's heart racing through the heavy orb she hefted in her hands. The alien woman latched onto one of the agent's long lewd nipples and proceeded to suck on it like a newborn babe. "A-Ahhnnn! Ahhh..." Diva could practically feel the long nub throbbing and twitching between her lips. Alexandra's body had been altered and trained for sex, yearning for it at every opportunity.

Alexandra had a look of complete awe. Glassy eyes stared off into space as drool escaped her groaning lips. Her nipples were off switches for her brain as her head was flooded with intense sensations. The woman was stunned, trembling hands still weakly gripping her suit. Diva was more than willing to take things from there, peeling the suit down those long sexy thighs and exposing the drooling netherlips of the agent's sex.

The viewer recorded it all. It showed those glazed eyes that fluttered and rolled back when intense stimulation wracked the agent's brain. It recorded how those sexy thighs part, revealing that juicy slit as Diva began to tease her lover. Alexandra's arms clung to the Ospoden knight, pulling her closer. The alien's face pressed into Alexandra's pulsing globe, smothering the woman in that wondrous musk.

The more Diva teased, the more of the human woman's love juices drooled out from her sex. Flushed netherlips parted slightly, exposing her lovely pink insides while clitoris stood at full attention. "Uhhnn... Please... Please make me c-cum... I need so bad..." Alexandra moaned.

Mon May 15, 2017 1:43 pm

Diva melted into her loves embrace, letting Alexandra hug her closer to her chest, it only allowed Diva to suck and lick the wonderful breast and nipples she adored so much. Diva was spurred on by Alexandra's moans, the throb of her heat beat, the sweet smell, it was euphoric as Diva couldn't stop her self from feeling or tasting the agent more. Diva didn't even care that Alexandra pulled her into her breasts and smothered her with more scent, it only added to the heat the two shared for each other as Diva molded the breast she sucked on with her lips, groping the curve of Alex's breast while she gently stroked her friends sex. Diva running her finger tips along the clit be for she flicked the women's throbbing pearl, all while the comm viewer recorded their love making for the galaxy to see.

"AuAH! A-alexandra.... I'll do it... I-i swear!" Diva said as she broke her lips from the agents nipple, droll spilling from Divas lips as she quickly returned to the throbbing mound, sharply Diva bite the hard tit and tugged back, pinching that nipple as she lashed her tongue ageist it between her teeth, flicking it side to side as below Divas fingers slowly drove in, Diva using a single finger to wedge between Alexandra's nether lips be for she slowly began to pump her digit in and out slowly.... Diva once again kicking the control console in her excitement... pushing the thrust as the ship slowly began to move deeper into space.....

Mon May 15, 2017 9:11 pm

The ship lurched forward as the thrusters powered on. The ship was still very much adrift in the middle of nowhere and would require a jump into hyperspace in order to reach any location within a reasonable timeframe. But, the sudden motion sent Diva falling into Alexandra. "Ahh!" Alexandra squeaked as her partner fell right into her soft chest. The knight wasted no time in attaching herself to onto one of those engorged teats. Nails lightly dug into Diva's back as Alexandra's toes curled. Her mouth hung open as she cried out passionately. This was amazing. This was heaven.

Alexandra's hips rocked forward, grinding against the hand that teased her precious pearl. The faint touches of those fingertips were driving the agent mad. The throbbing bud of nerves twitched as jolts of electric bliss surged up through the woman's loins. The teasing quickly switched to the main course as a finger proceeded to curl in and out of the agent's depths. Diva could feel her lover's inner walls wrap tightly around her curling digits. Alexandra's head reared back as she stared up at the ceiling of her ship in complete awe.

It was not long before those tight walls began to twitch and shudder violently. "Ohhhh... D-Diva! I'm cummmmiiiiinnnngggg!" Alexandra screamed as hot juices squirt out of her contracting depths. Diva's finger and hand was soaked with the human woman's hot love juices. Slowly, the trembling woman relaxed, her tight hold loosening. Alexandra panted heavily, cheeks flushed as she was drowning in her lovely afterglow. "Ohhh... Ohhhh..."

Mon May 15, 2017 11:32 pm

Diva mouthed Alexandra's gorgeous breasts, her teeth chewing the nipple as her tongue lashed the sore peak, combining the sweet sense of pleasure with the sting of mild pain as she drove her fingers home into Alexandra's clenching depths as she stroked the agents special pearl with her strong thumb after each pump of her digits. Their movements in tandem as Diva thrusted her fingers into Alexandra's sex with each buck of her hips. Diva only being driven to pleasure Alexandra harder, rougher, faster as she felt her lovers sex clinch around her invading fingers, sensing she was close as Diva reared her head back and tugged that sharp peaking nipple just befor Alexandra's climax as she drove her fingers faster during to prolong the lovely glow.

Alexandra was beautiful! Diva thought to her self in awe, looking deeply into her lovers eyes with amazement as she watched her ride the orgasm she brought to her, like watching a goddess descended from heaven Diva was taken by her loves beauty as she couldn't help but draw closer, recapturing Alexandra's panting lips as she deeply pressed in to maintain a wonderful new kiss. Diva seeking to keep Alexandra beautiful in her state of bliss for as long as possible be for breaking their lips apart. Diva leaning back from her love to smile lovingly befor sucking a finger coated in the agents sweet release. Tasting her love as Diva savored it for the moment.

"I love you so much Alexandra... Ah... I-i want you... to be mine... " Diva said with a gasp of need, gently kissing her one last time befor Diva slowly descended\, lowering from the chair as Diva kissed a trail down from her lovers lips, kissing her neck, chest, abdomen and finally Diva was on the floor under the console, sitting in between Alexandra's open legs as Diva motioned them wider apart after pulling the suit open further, leaning in to gently, hot breath rolling over Alexandra's drooling sex before Diva pressed her lips to the wonderful agents blossoming flower as Diva in her excitement ran her silky smooth tongue ageist Alexandra's Labia, Diva closing her eyes as she tasted her lover directly from her holy grail.

Tue May 16, 2017 3:35 am

"Mph... Mmm..." Alexandra's eyes fell shut as she accepted the beautiful alien's kiss. Hands stroked up and down Diva's sides. When the kiss finally broke, the agent gazed into the other woman's eyes. She gave a warm smile. Her brain and body felt all tingly and fuzzy. Every breath she took made her feel ever better than before as her partner began kissing down the Russian's voluptuous form.

Diva was on the floor before the glowing agent. The suit was peeled the rest of the way off of Alexandra's sexy body, leaving the naked woman in all her glory before the knight. Warm breaths soaked into those still flushed netherlips. Juices trickled out of the parted entrance. The agent's thighs were spread far apart, leaving the woman completely exposed before the Ospoden.

"Ohhh... Ohhh... God..." she moaned as Diva's tongue pushed inside the woman and began tasting those juicy velvet walls. Alexandra began to grope one of her own breasts, squeezing the heavy mound while her other hand drifted lower. She began teasing her own clitoris while her lover licked away at her tender depths. Gasps left breathless lips as hips rocked forward against Diva's face. She did not know where Diva learned how to do this but she did not care. It felt so good. She wanted to be taken again and again.

Tue May 16, 2017 3:09 pm

In truth Diva didnt know where she learned this either, she was just doing what felt natural, pleasure was a experience, not something you could learn, just Diva was a novice in comparison, but she knew what to do now, after her first time with Alexandra, Diva gathered the basic idea of the ideal of sex and knew what made the agent tick. It wasn't hard to learn, yet Diva didn't feel ashamed, embarrassed or even worried, she knew that Alexandra would accept anything that happen now... not that she was even worried.

Diva continued on that quest of pleasure however, drinking from the chalice of Alexandra's body, tasting the forbidden nectar her self as Diva only craved more. The Knights lucks going deeper, faster, more rapid, she wanted to taste more of her love, it was like Diva couldn't get enough of Alexandra's sweet tasting love nectar as Diva reached up and gently rubbed Alexandra's inner thighs, circling around them as she glided her finger tips to the agents waist and finally reaching further to grope her tight toned rear end as Diva pulled Alexandra closer to feast on Alexandra's sex. Diva quickly lasing her soft silky smooth tongue ageist her pedals, seeking to drive Alexandra's sexual desires to the surface. Divas hand meanwhile groping her loves rear, gently squeezing and massaging the soft skin as she dug her fingers into her firm rear cheeks be for giving her a soft pinch.

Tue May 16, 2017 9:22 pm

"Uhhnn... Uhnn... Y-Yes... M-More..."

Diva's tongue dove deeper, seeking to plunder more from her lover's precious chalice. Alexandra only cared about this moment. There was no ADD, no mission, nothing. All that remained was this beautiful knight and what the alien woman could do with her body.

The Ospoden continued to drive Alexandra to greater and greater heights. Diva's smooth tongue grazed across a spongy bundle of nerves that caused the agent to gasp and shudder. Her inner walls tightened and trembled around the woman's skillful tongue. Each stroke across Alexandra's g-spot left the agent moaning louder. Her insides were still tender from the previous orgasm but that did not stop Diva from hitting her spot over and over again. Sharp gasps left her lips as she gripped Diva's head of pink hair. "A-Ahhhnnn! Ahhhhnnnn!" Heels kicked the floor as toes curled. Alexandra had no control over her body anymore. Diva was priming her lover for another rapturous release.

Tue May 16, 2017 9:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next