View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Progress Report (for Vera) 

Post Progress Report (for Vera)
Being a Prefect kept her busy. She knew that before she took on the task, experienced Anne's. Ironically she made more associations as a Prefect then as a student. Most of this dealings had been simple interactions, the only one that went in depth in any way had been her Mistress and Kanoe.

She performed some of her experiments on some of the associates she made. Lately she had been busy with research for these experiments. Her work load for her courses didn't diminish nor her work as a Prefect. She did get to practice her ventriloquism in a sense. Rather then using a doll and writing new material she got to talk to herself while tossing her voice as she got ready in the morning.

No new material, not since the talent show quite a while back. But at least she got to keep in practice.

Today started much like any other day. It wasn't until the early afternoon that one of her fellow Prefects told her that Vera wished to see her at her earliest convenience, no rush. She finished the remainder of her classes, did a little Prefect work that she had been obligated in doing so.

She hit the market (just in case) then reported in by early evening knocking on the familiar tower door, still in uniform with her backpack that she was fond of bringing about everywhere outside of the campus save for her time coming here since it was easier to bring along all her things.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:35 pm

Post Re: Progress Report (for Vera)
Kanoe had changed over a year of training at the hands of Daphnee and a few monsters. The raven haired beauty was far more willing to flaunt her well endowed body in front of an audience after working with the cheer squad. The occult books the witch had were collecting dust from lack of use. Kanoe spent more time in Daphnee's room as the Prefect's permanent guest as Prefects were allowed to keep one student in their room.

With one less troublemaker, hopefully that meant less work for Daphnee's Head Girl. Beyond reports and the occasional personal visit, Daphnee was left mostly to her own devices. The only exception prior to being called involved losing the collar that Daphnee used to wear at all times. Until a replacement was made, the Prefect found herself walking without undergarments which led to some close calls when it came to the rules.

The trip up the tower was no different from the many times before. Everything was kept immaculate with rarely a soul to be seen walking the long halls. Vera called for the Prefect to enter upon hearing the knock at her door. The Head Girl was dressed in uniform, perfectly kept with her long silver hair flowing behind her shoulders.

"Ms. Von Heinrich," Vera called, "Do come in." The Head Girl approached and gently caressed Daphnee's cheek. Fingertips traced the new collar. "Hmm... You may go and change into your uniform. When you return, I expect a full report on your current activities. I trust you are pleased to have a new collar around your neck, my pet?"

Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:29 pm

A full blush stained her cheeks at the feel of that touch as those fingers caressed her cheeks. She felt the heat staining them, her heart picked up the pace beating heavily. It was a simple reaction to what she experienced with such a simple action displaying to her Mistress that she had longed for that touch even if she had not been around as much given the tasks that she had been assigned.

She had that taste of power, that sensation of being in control with Kanoe that she knew she would never have with her Mistress. It felt good. Sometimes she needed to feel ruled in a sense. Even she was uncertain as to her feelings but above all else she was dedicated to her words, she was Vera's as per their discussion so long ago. Since then she had a few made a few acquaintances.

She didn't get too in depth with them for the most part. It was important at times to have a Prefect-Student relationship and she did have a few girls working as additional eyes and ears. “Yes, of course Mistress.”

A smile, she went off to the bathroom. Being in uniform already she knew what Vera meant. The collar wasn't something she got to wear around campus and the undergarments or lack thereof meant that she was not in full uniform, a violation that nearly came up on a few close occasions making her work that much harder to conceal discovery being in a position of authority.

She put some undergarments on. Not the proper white cotton but she was a bit daring. Afterward she placed the collar on. Her neck had been bare for a bit which felt odd at first. Now the collar felt odd and good at the same time. The last being destroyed by Slimer after being cursed by Therion. She hated the collar and what it did. On the other hand she absolutely adored the bell that her Mistress allowed her to take.

She was unclear of Slimer's motives, she knew he was not too fond of her Mistress and at one point it place her into a sour note. She had been confused but she had managed to keep his attention from shifting to her Mistress. There were more than a few entities she did so with shifting their attention away from them and focusing their attention away from her Mistress.

Therion forbade her from speaking to other students about her experiences and did not know if that restriction was lifted with the removal of the curse. But seeing that their was a threat to target Vera if she said anything she refrained in bringing it up as there was no need to take such a chance.

Reporting into Vera she remained standing, hands clasped behind her back. Her backpack was still in the bathroom at present as she could move it to the closet if she was staying and came her at once when she had finished.

“Work is proceeding nicely, Mistress. I have managed to route out a few more students pertaining to contraband, even established a pair of students to gather information for me. My success rate with the materials NICE supplies is mixed, I have done more work in the acquired research but I have learned that the results would be better if done in the long term as was the case with Miss Shade. I trust she has not been a problem of late?”

Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:03 am

Daphnee changed into only undergarments and the collar around her neck. The student returned and took a formal posture while reporting. Vera approached and stared into the Prefect. "Kneel," she commanded, "The point of your uniform is to provide an opportunity to show how you have improved as my belonging. Standing like a soldier in formation is hardly appropriate in your current attire."

Vera pressed her hand on the Prefect's shoulder, forcing the woman to lean her upper body backwards. "Now, I have to inspect you myself," Vera said calmly. Fingertips traced Daphnee's bare skin, up the woman's side and grazing just under the arms. The student's arms would remain behind the woman, forcing Daphnee's chest to thrust outwards, exposing herself to all who may enter Vera's office.

The Head Girl withdrew her touch and circled slowly around the kneeling woman. "You are still pushing drugs for NICE labs?" Vera asked, "I told you before that if you are going to continue with this, you must take classes that appropriately trains you. A puppeteer is hardly qualified to start using unknown substances much less experiment on students. Your failings can cost you greatly if anything goes wrong. Or worse, it may harm the reputation and credibility of this school."

"Spread those knees," Vera ordered, "A pet's appearance and ability reflects a Mistress's class. Much like a boss having good workers beneath her. Do well and you improve your owner. Do poorly and you do more than just fail your Mistress. Now, state what you are and how you will correct these mistakes you made so far."

Daphnee was not allowed to move, remaining on her knees in this exposed posture. Vera returned to her desk, sitting on the edge as she watched her pet recite answers.

Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:39 am

At once she had done as commanded kneeling. That blush remaining as she was touched and her posture shifted. She did not cut her Mistress off as she didn't wish to sound as if she were offering up an excuse. She did answer in the affirmative about working with NICE at times. She knew not to waste time and had a feeling that she would have the chance to explain when asked.

Trying to hold that posture that she had been maneuvered in as best as she could she did as commanded working her knees apart. Her undergarments were a transparent green and far from regulation. Her nipples were stiff peaks. Her wet sex was quite apparent..

Slightly bent back, her chest jutted upward, knees splayed Vera had practically a full view of her as she moved to the end of her desk. There had been little that those panties covered.

“I am your pet to do with as you wish, Mistress. A tool to sharpen or discard as you wish, my role as a Prefect is to do the best I can as it reflects on your position. What is mine is yours. I have already taken some practice in chemistry and have limited my role with NICE working with the two substances I have a good understanding of. I will not take on others until I broaden my knowledge further.

“I will correct my involvement with NICE by getting the proper training, if I cannot acquire it then I will only work with what I understand. Before I get involved in something I will ensure that it is something that reflects my abilities and is something that I can accomplish. If not then I will get the necessary training before beginning whatever task it is and delegate work to those qualified to do it.

“Limiting my mistakes only enhances your status, Mistress. I do not wish to diminish it any.”

Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:12 pm

"You either have the proper training or you do not, pet," Vera corrected, "There is no partial knowledge when dealing with drugs that you are applying to students. Just because you happen to apply some chemicals to someone or something without incident does not mean you understand said chemicals. Either get the training or you excuse yourself from further experiments. I will not repeat myself again, Ms. Von Heinrich..."

What most learned about Vera if anything was that the Head Girl hated wasting time and repeating herself. Repeating herself was doubly annoying as it was a pet peeve AND wasted her time as well. Vera was not going to tolerate an untrained student playing with chemicals and applying them to live subjects. If Daphnee wanted to get back to drugging students for her own gain, she will do so through the proper training and channels.

Everything else from Daphnee's report was acceptable. Kanoe would most likely remain in Daphnee's care which would be fine for now. Any other methods the Prefect was using was within the bounds of the rules.

Vera pressed her foot against the Prefect's chest. She pushed the woman back, forcing the student to lean further back until her shoulders touched the floor. Daphnee was left on her knees with her body arched fully back, her chest rising and falling with each breath. "Failing to obey me the first time is disappointing, Daphnee," Vera stated, "But, I have just the thing to correct such a failing."

The Head Girl's heels clacked gently on the tile floor as she walked away only to return a short time after. Small vibrators connected to each other by thin wires were in the woman's hands. She wrapped some of the wires around each nipple before taping the egg shaped devices over them. Vera reached down and traced Daphnee's womanhood, goading her clitoris out from hiding before wrapping wire around it and placing an egg over it as well. The fourth and final egg slid into the student's moist womanhood.

Vera's glistening finger traced up Daphnee's smooth belly before rising to her feet. "Prepare dinner, you may put on an apron for your own safety. Oh and do keep the noise down..."

The silver haired woman walked away as she flicked the remote in her hand. All four vibrators immediately hummed to life while a steady electrical current ran through the wires, shocking and stimulating those tender nubs with relentless abandon.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:11 pm

“Yes, Mistress,” she responded at once. The foot pressed her further back, keeping her balance was impossible but unnecessary given her position. The new posture was uncomfortable. Her inner thighs and lower back bore the brunt of it but she dared not move.

She had dealt with worse with the visitors. There was no telling how long she would have to keep that pose, however, and her green eyes widened and settled when she saw the vibrators. She knew them well, she knew and accepted that she deserved punishment too.

The egg shaped devices set into place above hardened nipples as each had been tucked neatly beneath her transparent bra. It didn't take long to get that clit to appear either and it was faced with the same fate. The last had been tucked inside her.

“Ohhh ...” she felt those vibrations come too life as soon as her Mistress turned them on. Biting her lower lip she attempted to do what her Mistress refereed to and keep the volume down despite how good they felt.

She nodded, dismissed from this position where she could have been kept for hours. She counted herself as lucky, that she had only annoyed her Mistress but that fact alone motivated her to do better. Her aim was not to annoy her at all.

Getting up after having been dismissed she donned an apron and got to work recovering the food she had brought just in case. The vibrators a constant reminder. She had managed to press herself after the aftermath before to carry out her duties so this was more manageable. Not to say it wasn't effective, distracting and pleasurable. She already figured that Vera could increase the speed of the vibrations. Whether she did or not had been another matter.

“Uhhh ...” Biting her lower lip, grabbing the edge of a counter as she closed her eyes feeling the first waves of pleasure slam into her she could only brace for it, endure it and preserve as soon as it died down enough. It never quite stopped but there were points were she had been able to function.

She had lost count with the number of orgasms she endured. Her panties beyond soaked, but some how dinner was finished. Rice pilaf and corn had been simple enough but the pork took longer with all the stop and go from the vibrators. She set her Mistresses place set forth a cup of tea and went to her Mistress. She had set a plate for herself as in the past Vera had her join in not that she expected too dine with her, the place was set to save time should her Mistress allow it.

Her features flushed, her breathing heavy. “Dinner is ready, M-Mistress.”

Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:54 am

Thinking that because one had endured monster attacks meant they could handle a mere human was a common mistake. Vera knew very well which students were targets and which were not. Her methods adapted against students who had improved sexual prowess and stamina, dealing with Daphnee was no different.

The level of current and vibrations varied and changed without warning. Daphnee struggled to remain on her feet as electricity surged through the tender points of her body while vibrations rippled through her tenderized cells. The Prefect managed to catch herself a few times, clinging for dear life to the counter as her sexual nectar flowed down twitching thighs. Daphnee thought she had things under control until the settings rose even higher.

Daphnee was left shuddering on the floor, cumming again and again as her strength left her body. The student knew she needed to get up but her body simply would not obey as bliss wracked her being.

Thankfully, the devices slowed enough for her to stand on her wobbly numb legs and work on finishing dinner. By the time Daphnee approached the dinner table, she was nothing short of a mess. Even as she walked and struggled to hold the plates, jolts of energy shocked her tender clit and nipples. She was close to cumming but she had to set the plates down before finally succumbing to another round of orgasmic rapture.

As Daphnee shuddered on the floor, Vera simply walked over the woman and took a seat at the table. She tried some of the food before finally speaking up. "This is satisfactory, do not forget to get your own plate and join me, pet," Vera stated.

Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:30 pm

Her endurance had been questionable in so far as denying her orgasms. She had not been trained in such ways but trained to endure wave after wave of them. In the beginning it was easier since she had her full allotment of stamina but the nefarious devices eroded that stamina, weakened her, had reduced her to laying in a puddle of juices more then once but she did her best to press on once the intensity died down enough.

Duty came first. She had to endure matters at times just to prevent burning things. Daphnee was all to aware that she would have to deal with both the clean up and the mopping of the floor afterwards. She had managed to set her Mistress' place. Her intention had been to set herself one to save a bit of time but only join if told but the intensity of the vibrators kicked in.

Vera must have heard her setting the dishes down and dialed up the intensity as she was in no shape to fetch her and her Mistress was soon there while she lifted her head at the command, nodded, then pushed herself up in a short of push up, arms shaking, she paused, moaned then got to her knees. "Y-Yes, M-Mistress."

When she did rise she was on shaky legs like a newborn doe. It was intense, duty and pleasure battled one another, the only thing that allowed her to endure it had been prior experience. But there was still a full night ahead of them or however long it took for the lesson to be imparted.

She did not complain about it, did her best to choke down the sounds of her pleasure, the pork was good but not that good after all … Among her duties she still managed to keep in practice from time to time preparing smaller courses when she had not been totally swamped. She had learned after her first year as Prefect to delegate the lesser tasks that didn't need a Prefect's touch. Girls that were being punished but hadn't earned enough demerits to wind up in the basement. Sometimes the tasks were assigned in lieu of receiving demerits for lesser offenses.

As she took her seat she was painfully aware that she would have to clean it afterward too. When they had been done it was time for clean up. Despite her current state she attempted to set aside any left overs before starting on the dishes. The floor she would save for last as it made no sense doing it again and again if the intensity spiked again. She was more like a zombie at that point, functioning on automatic as she went about her tasks.

Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:35 pm

Vera's Prefects showed nearly undying loyalty to their Head Girl. Vera took great pleasure in seeing her pets squirm and struggle to obey while enduring the bliss that serving brought. Daphnee tried to focus on her duties only to groan helplessly as her body was turned into putty.

The two ate together at the table. The contrasts were apparent. Vera, in her perfectly kept uniform, and Daphnee, in nothing but her soaking undergarments. The vibrations lowered, allowing the Prefect to eat. But, any attempt to get up resulted in the vibrations and shocks returning until she sat back down.

When Vera finished eating, she rose to her feet and slowly circled around the table. "You have been rather quiet, slave," Vera said softly as her fingertips traced over the table, "Are you not pleased with my little gift?"

The Head Girl leaned in closer. Her hand stroked Daphnee's quivering belly before dipping lower. Fingers pulled aside the Prefect's panties and two curled into those quivering depths. She found the vibrator inside and proceeded to press it up against Daphnee's g-spot. Every curl of those fingers resulted in the vibrators and currents being set to max only to stop when her fingers uncurled.

"Which do you prefer, hmm? Tell your Mistress what you desire right now. Beg your Mistress like a good little girl..."

Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:05 am

Green eyes watched as her Mistress moved about the table with the grace of a feline. Her features were flushed, the vibrations settled enough to make it bearable to eat but she blushed, her gaze lifted to Vera as she took her side.

“Gift?” She brightened at the words, felt those fingers against her quivering belly. “I love your gifts M-Mistress!” There had been an instant connection, further she felt those fingers press into her, that vibrator used expertly against her most intimate of places.

Again she came, whether by those fingers or how they used that vibrator or both. She could not say which but had a pretty good idea that it had been the mere presence of her Mistress beside her manipulating her heated body. “UHHHHHH!”

Her head craned back, green eyes fluttered as she felt that intense wave wash over her. Her breathing rapidly increased as those fingers supplied one large drawn out orgasm, sheer bliss. A question was asked, her mind or rather what was left of it lagged as those words slowly made sense.

“F-Fingers, Mistress!”
She answered immediately once she made sense of the question. Those eyes had opened and she did her best to look up at Vera with those flushed features still apparent on her face. “I am you tool Mistress. Use me, please, exhaust me as you see fit! Punish me to your heart's content! I want to serve, even as a bit of entertainment. Just don't discard me, I beg you. Those fingers, those lips, I want them both on me, in me. It's what I crave. What can I do to be worthy of your touch Mistress? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Her words were punctuated with a long wail as her orgasm increased through the use of that vibrator.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:05 pm

"Mm... See, that was not so hard now was it?" Vera teased as she leaned in closer.

Fingers uncurled, allowing Daphnee's trembling form a few moments to recover even as the vibrations continued to ripple up and down the woman's passage. As the Prefect struggled to keep focus, the Head Girl pressed her lips to Daphnee's. The kiss lingered for several moments. The kisses were soft, stifling the student's moans and cries of passionate bliss. Vera's fingers began to curl back into that vibrator as the kiss began to deepen.

The kiss broke, a thin thread of saliva still connecting their lips before finally breaking. Vera withdrew her fingers and brought the soaking digits to Daphnee's lips. As the Prefect did what was silently expected of her, Vera's other hand began to slowly removes the wires and vibrators. "You should see how lewd your body is now," Vera purred as she pinched one of those long erect nipples, twisting gently as Daphnee cleaned her fingers.

Vera removed her fingers and used Daphnee's body to wipe them off. "You are such a mess. Removed your soiled garments and clean up your mess. Return to me when you are finished." The Head Girl returned to her desk but only to turn off her console. She disappeared into the bedroom and slowly removed her uniform. She changed into a lacy black bra with matching panties. She pulled back her long silver hair into a pony tail as she stepped out of her room. Daphnee's night had just started.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:18 pm

“No, it wasn't M-Mistress,” the Pet answered with shaky words, eyes going wide at that contact that had been established once again.

“UHHH!” Her cry had been choked off by that kiss. Like a parched individual who just crossed a desert that kiss was sweet just as that first drink of water would have been. Further those fingers pressed into her again using that vibrator to maximum effect that it was no wonder she came yet again from such cherished contact. Her tongue would entwine with her Mistresses but only if she brought her own into her mouth, she was eager that much was true but still uncertain as to how much her Mistress was going to bestow her and thus did not wish to take too much.

She had been left panting when those fingers had been offered up to her. Delicately she took hold of Vera's wrist but did not pull that hand forward, rather she leaned up and consumed those digits. First sucking, then washing each with the flick of her tongue.

Daphnee purred out as she did so tasting her own essence with each lick. When her Mistress disengaged them it was to the sound of another moan issued by those fingers playing with her nipple. She nodded at those words, had an idea that she did not focus on too much given her current state. It was tougher to think things through and obeying instructions had been easier, kind of.

She had to debate whether or not those cleaning duties meant for her to clean herself. No, not likely, especially having am sense that Vera would simply make a mess out of her again and she wouldn't keep her Mistress waiting. She did as instructed, first cleaning the chair, getting the dishes done and left overs placed away. Her Mistress made it easier on her with the removal of the vibrators but she still felt their effects with sore and strained muscles. It was tough to remain standing at times but she persevered and met her Mistress again. Working as quick but as thorough as possible there had been plenty to do. Last was the floor and after it was done she was all to eager to slip out of her undergarments in the bath room.

With a washcloth she cleaned herself off , finding she was still quite tender where the vibrators had been attached. She was efficient and quick about the matter then departed to find her Mistress.

She tried not to show her excitement but could not refrain from smiling at the site that awaited her. She collected herself and came forward at an even pace given that soreness.

After kneeling in front of her she spoke. “I hope I did not keep you waiting Mistress. I am sorry to have disappointed you earlier.”

Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:34 pm

Vera's finger traced under a nipple as Daphnee remained on her knees. The tip of the Head Girl's finger traced from the areola all the way up to the tip of that erect peak. "My my, how lewd your body has grown," Vera stated as she pinched that nipple, letting the Prefect feel just how tender her body had become.

After so many monster attacks and sessions with her Mistress, the student's body was already adapting and changing from the intense stimulation. Daphnee's nipples were longer and easier to grab and pinch. They were so much more tender. Vera admired the reaction she could get out of her pet from such simple gestures now.

That was devious nature of the island. The monsters ravaged women, training them to be more vulnerable to sexual stimulation. Daphnee thought the many attacks she endured helped her but it only made her body easier to bring over the edge again and again.

"Have you noticed?" Vera asked, "Feel your other nipple. Pinch it, stroking its length." As Daphnee obeyed, Vera's fingers would mimic the Prefect's motions, adding to the insanity as those hypersensitive peaks were teased.

"Your sex is already drooling for more. Your lips are flushed. Reach down and feel how much your clit has swollen and grown since under my care. It is like your body is just begging for sex. You have become a beautiful little whore... Tell me, how it feels to do these lewd acts..."

Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:51 pm

“AH!” A gasp as her nipple had been played with. The monster attacks she had endured challenged her stamina but even thy failed to match what her Mistress could do. Aphrodisiacs had been necessary, Vera herself had stimulated her in ways that few of the island's guests could match. So few cared about needs outside of her own and when it did happen she had been baffled by the motive behind it.

Not that she didn't take a gentler times of things when it did occur. Vera made her to endure such sessions despite her rapid orgasms. Some collected nourishment from her release and thus it was a good thing that she could endure quite a bit now.

She felt that finger, warm and pleasant against the stiff peak. It felt so good, there had been tingles that raced through her, her heart beat quicker, she listened to her Mistress seizing the twin of that breast, feeling it, cupping it, squeezing the breast and pinching the nipple. All acts that had been mirrored, her breathing irregular full of panting moans.

Juices had been flowing down her creamy thighs and she reached between them with her other hand rubbing along the slit, her fingers coming away soaked, feeling the puffy readiness of her body as she explored her own clit.

“UH!” Still tender from the vibrators it took a moment for her brain to catch up with her ears, there was a question she had been asked and she knew better then to keep her Mistress waiting.

A slight shake of her head. “No, I have not given it much thought. In your presence my body always yearns for you Mistress. Whether your -ah- touch or instruction.” There were times she hadn't been as aroused seeing that she was coming off of stimuli from the vibrators, at least physically, but mentally she was always in need even if it were simple instruction.

Her life had been pledged to her Mistress to do what she would with it. Now, with the development of her own arousal having a light shone on it she could better compared the states of her being then and now.

She had always thought that Vera was beautiful and there were few times she did anything of the sort with other women. Her mind returned to that earlier thought she had earlier. Mirrors could work just as well for her to see her visage. “We'll have to record something s-sometime. M-My body yearns for your t-touch Mistress. It cries out for your command, to fulfill your wishes.

“Please take command of it, treat m-me like you whore.”

Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next