View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Price for Peace (for Vespria) 

Post Price for Peace (for Vespria)
Space was a ruthless and lawless frontier, full of heathens, heretics, and apostates, each one sinning, going about their daily lifes in this cruel universe as they sought to only look out for them self's, not a single one seeking to better them self or become part of something bigger then them self, something better, yet the beings of this galaxies only wished to waste their possible potential on forms of self destruction as they fought among them self's. Be those vices, drugs, money, slaves, sex, or worst, nothing seems to change them as they destroyed each other for simplistic gain over and over again. However it was hard sometimes to remember that reason alone was why the Order of the Immortal heart existed in the first place. The sinners needed to hear the the words and teachings of the god of peace, Asatol, to spread the word to those that would hear his voice..... or crush those that would rather stomp them out on the knights crusade to unite all under Asatols guiding hand.

It was a impossible task, yet at some point someone must have said the same thing about connecting the cosmos and its many different society on wings of light? Not a soul then could believe that contact with other worlds was even possible, let alone establishing trade, and friend relations with their celestial neighbors but look at the galaxies now, connected and most worlds unified under the idea that peace was the best solution for progress. It was organizations like the A.D.D that made such dreams even remotely possible. Rallying and organizing countless worlds behind one banner to fight back wicked forces that they could even often meet to discuss affairs in neutral space with other worlds at the annual "Peace Assembly" on Proxima 6 who wished to join the A.D.D. in their war ageist terror and slavery. It was no surprise that one of their largest supporters were the Ospodens and its Holy Order of the Immortal Heart. Sending their best speakers, preachers, and Diplomat to the Assembly to better sway those willing to join their cause.

--

"Stand back please!..... Please step away from her holiness... Make way." Holy Knight Diva Krimry ordered as the roaring crowd of aliens who gathered outside the Proxian assembly hall, eagerly pushing and shoving past one another to get a better look at the proclaimed celebrity the knight was charged with protecting at the Peace Assembly as countless alien voices shouting the name, "Ezia! Ezia!! Ezia!!" again and again, chanting the women's name be for their idol finally stepped the wide double doors and out into the lime light of countless camera flashes and recording devices for tomorrows holo viewers.

Saint Ezia Melrose

Light reflecting off her golden hair and fair skin as flash afther flash erupted from the crowed, snapping pictures of Ezia as she smiled and waved casually. The crowd going wild as she did only roaring louder as Diva struggled to keep back countless adoring fans, and religious followers all wanting her blessing as the knight cautiously lead her charge down the red carpet making their way to a awaiting luxury limo. "Ezia! Ezia! Do you have any comment on the state of trade to Colico 9 between the Arti and the Dolish? Also when will you be donating your next performance!" One handsome alien reporter questioned as he quickly broke the line past Diva, approaching the diplomat with a microphone in her face.

Surprised Ezia recoiled her self for a moment then smiled. "As far as what was discussed the Dolish and Arti will resume trade under the new rules of their shared treaty... As far as I know nothing has changed and trade should resume as normal. I'm sorry but I cant answer that. " Ezia answered with a smile before Diva yanked back on the reporters arm and shoved him back into the crowed of aliens. "Your Holiness, please stay close to me." Diva requested as took Ezia by her wrist and moved forward to the limo.

["Please get into the vehicle ma'am" Diva said softly to her holiness Ezia, vigilantly covering the idol as they approached the limousine. The knights violet eyes keeping a stern look out for those with ill intent twords the peoples beloved saint, keeping her shield arm at the ready at all times encase the need arises that she should have to shield the blond haired goddess in some fashion. However lucky no threats came their way as Diva reached out and opened the limo door for her patron saint Ezia to enter. as she guided her inside, but Ezia being the public figure she was couldn't leave with out a few parting waves to the crowed of adoring fans and believers who didn't waste the photo opportunity to snap picture afther picture of the pair be for they finally departed.

"Oh my, they certainly do enjoy my presence don't they. Ezia said as she took her seat and look out the tinted limousine window. Diva fallowing in behind her, closing the door behind her before taking a seat beside the saint. "Well of chores your grace, The people of the verse want nothing more then to hear the lord through your voice." Diva said with a kind smile, a smile Ezia returned. "You think so, I never expected the people to be so interested in what I had to say." Ezia giggled nervously.

"No my grace, the people hold nothing but interest in your words." Diva said with a smile, easing her saints mind. "If not for you the war between the Dolish and Arti would still be raging. You did this world and the verse a service by speaking for both groups." Diva said with a kind smile, Saith Ezia simply smiling back at her friends kind words. "Thank you Diva, I just wish I could do more." Ezia smiled be for she turned to look out the window from her seat, watching the lights of the city zip by. Diva glaring at her holiness, smiling happly, so remarkable beautiful, it was a honor to serve as her shield, the knight thought. "What is are next destination Ma'am?"

"Please, call me Ezia, Diva, we are friends afther all" Ezia said with a smile be for answering her knights question. "Next is a grand conference I was personally invited to days ago by a powerful and very influential figure in the verse, I was not given a title, she must be very humble, but the persons name is Vespria, and she is hosting gala later in the evening, I hope your not tired. She appeared to be very excited to have us at her establishment."

" Of chores not." Diva smiled befor she turned in her seat. "Driver, please take us to the next destination." Diva ordered as the limo driver nodded respectfully be for he rolled up the window separating his view to the back seat be for he ignited the pulse engines and off they went.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:57 am

Post Re: Price for Peace (for Vespria)
Vespira had known of Ezia's arrival for some time now. It was hard not to notice the coming of one of the Ospoden's Saints. The Holy Order of the Immortal Heart had been a thorn in the Gorgonian's side for past several months. Their war against slavery had put pressure on her ability to expand her personal empire. Contracts to construct additional establishments in a number of sectors had been ended, accusing the Gorgonian of trafficking slaves. But, this gathering in Proxima 6 presented an opportunity to sway opinion in Vespira's direction.

Invites were sent for both before and after the Assembly. Some refused to answer while others politely declined. But those who accepted were welcomed to one of Vespira's most lavish establishments. Speaking directly to some of the diplomats while they were showered with the pleasures of flesh helped these factions see things eye to eye. Males that succumbed were able to enjoy their choice of lovely women while female diplomats were given some special treatment.

---

Saint Melrose would require a bit more effort, this much Vespira knew. These supposed holy knights seemed to enjoy forcing their 'pure' beliefs on to others. But, that naive belief that there was good in all things made at least some things easier. The Gorgonian was surprised that Ezia accepted the invitation. She was also surprised that the Saint would trust any driver to take her around to her many meetings. As the window sealed off the back seat, the driver pressed a hidden button that would begin filling the passenger chamber with soothing music and an odorless drug that would help loosen up and relax the two Ospodens.

The Gorgonian even bribed the driver to take as long as possible without being late to the conference to ensure the Saint soaked in more of the musical and chemical influence. A sudden jolt would reveal their arrival before a grand establishment. There were a number of high profile people being checked in by a few human women. The women were clothed though it was form fitting and seemed to accentuate their hourglass figures and impressive busts.

The driver stepped out and opened the door for Ezia and Diva. Another woman who apparently worked here approached. "Saint Melrose?" she confirmed before continuing with a polite bow, "You honor this establishment with your presence. Mistress Vespira is ready to see you when you are ready. You are free to enjoy the pleasures of this location to your heart's content in the meantime."

Once the two were out of the limo, the servant led the two past the lines and into the front entrance. She stopped briefly to regard Diva. "Weapons are to be checked in at the door. Mistress Vespira does not tolerate fighting on or around her property. Weapons will be returned upon leaving the establishment." Even if it was a shield, Vespira was well aware that the Ospoden used them as weapons in combat. Even if it were for defense, there would be no need for a shield if all other weapons were being checked in at the door.

The servant patiently waited to see if Diva would comply. Inside, they could hear the soft music among the general commotion of patrons enjoying themselves.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:11 pm

Vespria wasn't the only one supersized by the saints acceptance to her invitation, many of the orders elites saw the acceptance as rather dangerous especially given the gorgons reputation, however like many times be for Saint Ezia Melrose surprised those influential members of the high councils, and even criminal groups, acting on her own and again did the unthinkable as a worldly person. Ezia saw things differently and with that view of hers she considered trust was more then a simple two way street, instead it was a key, a key to build friendships, even if those she meets are considered inherently evil or scum by the galaxies, Ezia still believed that theses people held purpose in their own beautiful way, it was what made her the saint she was as the Ospoden peace keeper.

Trust was something the peace keeper was willing to give, however even she and her battalion of knights were not so careless as to trust any driver to take her and Diva around to their meetings. The driver was a native to this planet, a trained guard, and a skilled pilot with a clear and untainted background, in all respect he was considered cleared and a trusted ally. Ezia trusted him as she had be for for transport around this world, however like many in the verse he wasn't immune to the corruption of bribery, threats, or even black mail. There was no way to fore see the deceit hidden in plane sight as the pairs driver simply did what he was ordered to do.

Soothing music played in the back seat of the limo as Ezia and Diva both glared out the already closed and sealed windows as the pair watched the sea of lights as their hover vehicle zipped through the air to their destination, unknown to them the odorless gasses filling their lungs making the relaxing ride that much more relaxing as Ezia simply sat back in her seat and smile with a sigh."This is nice.." Ezia said, looking to Diva who remained vigilant, however she even had a sense of ease as the knight relaxed. "It is.."

The pair shared several relaxing conversations be for reaching their destination at the their hosts grand establishment be for their driver pulled the limo in and touched down at the landing area located at the entrance befor he stepped out and open the door for the pair to take their step out into the cool city night air. The pair were both dressed modestly, yet practical for their kind as Ezia wore something akin to a white dress, decorative armor adorning her midriff as Diva the body guard wore her blackened armor plates, polished, and kept tidy.

"Thank you sir Ket." Ezia thanked him as Diva nodded, dismissing him be for they took in the sight of the mountainous ivory tower before them, magnificent, high in class and elegance, as light almost sparked off its surface turning it into a beacon of beauty compared to the dark dank city surrounding it. The pair were captivated by the beauty as it was only until Ezia heard her name get called did her and her knight look to the women greeting them.

"Yes thank you, its a pleasure to join your mistress this evening." Ezia said, returning the polite bow with a modest curtsy as Diva simply bowed in respect befor fallowing their hostess to the entrance of the building past the line only to abruptly be stopped as the servant regarded Diva, commenting the heavy shield anchored to her arm by the gauntlet as Diva simply nodded. "Oh, of chores, I understand." Diva agreed, seeing no harm in it, this was a invitation after all, as she handed her shield off to a servant who was ready to take it. The unlucky servant to have the pleasure of taking it would find the shield to be incredibly heavy, far to much for a single human to carry on her own easily as she would likely need help by another or two simply move it as Diva did the same with her gauntlets, slipping them off and handed them over to a servant waiting to accept them, as even she would find them to be insanely heavy as well.... only hinting at the strength of the knight who carried them. Ezia stepped forward as well as she reached to her hip and unfastened a belt keeping a sheathed sword to her side as she would had over her weapon as well. "Here, Please handle theses items with care." Ezia asked the servant kindly befor her and Diva took their leave to venture inside unless their was anything else the servant wanted.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:38 pm

Additional muscle was called in the form of some large obsidian colored humanoids dressed in suits. Their bodies looked more like rock than flesh as they took the gauntlets and shield. The female servant took the belt and sword before bowing and carrying the items away.

With the matter resolved, the original servant led the two Ospodens deeper inside. The inside of this impressive establishment was even more captivating. No expenses were spared from the looks of it. Soft music filled the large chamber as countless alien patrons of both the planet's inhabitants plus those who came from off world sat at various tables or inside more secluded booths. There was food and drink as the many patrons conversed and enjoyed the lovely views of numerous human and alien females waiting tables.

The servants were dressed much like the one leading Ezia and Diva with only the women on stage being far less clothed. A large stage with spotlights showed a trio of women wearing metallic bikinis and long silken sashes. Their bodies swayed with the music while a growing audience watched with interest. The girls did not seem distraught about what they were wearing or what they were doing. They also seemed to be rather skilled in dancing. Their hips swayed to the soothing music, causing those sashes to trail in the wake of their movements while their voluptuous breasts jiggled with their fluid motions.

Left and right, left and right, those hips continued to sway. The girls twirled slowly, allowing all to take in every inch of their glistening bodies as the sashes swayed away to reveal their tight asses. The music continued to tease the drugged minds of the two alien women. Their world had nothing like this. Did these women have no shame? Why were they flaunting their bodies like this?

As the show continued, the music continued to tickle their senses. Wasn't this music in the limo? As they listened further, both women could have sworn they heard voices in the notes. Was someone speaking to them?

"Saint Ezia? Saint Ezia?" The servant called out to the Ospoden noble, uncertain if the alien woman was listening. "Mistress Vespira would like you two take your time if you desire to see more of the establishment. Otherwise, I can lead you directly to her."

Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:25 pm

Diva's eyes meet the muscles as they approached to help with the shield. Watching them move it easily with their bulky bodies as they took their weapons to a more secure area. However Diva as a knight couldn't help but watch them leave, was it just her or was something wrong here. Diva couldn't put her finger on it but something was off, the knight thought to her self befor fallowing the servant inside of the marvelous building with her charge Ezia. Diva watching her surroundings all the while, just as a body guard should.

"Oh My, its amazing." Ezia said with a amazed tone after finally step inside the building and seeing for first hand what it contained. Diva fallowed behind closely as the pair gazed around the extravagant ground floor of the impossibly huge and beautiful ivory tower. The lights, the sounds, the music, all of it was beautiful and amazing. This place reminded them of the noble kingdom and its towering buildings of their own home-wold, yet none where this colorful or architecturally complex, or culturally diverse. Ezia and Diva both taking the sight of alien beings of all shapes, sizes, and colors, some the pair didn't even recognized, some they did, yet most everyone on the floor recognized Ezia Melrose and her exploits, wither their good or bad for them. The saint was famous from this world to the next, however not a single person approached, clearly the wealth and high class, or knew their place, another thing Diva in her paranoia noted agin, this was strange..... however the knight didn't dwell on this very long as her attention and the saints own were soon taken by the stage of lights, motion, and sound not to far away from where they passed.

On stage, dancers swayed their hips, exotically moved to music, and even held and touched each other on stage as countless onlookers watched from the ground below. The sight forced the saint to smile in awe, her rosy cheeks lighting up as she never saw something quiet like it, where as Diva scoffed at the lewdness of the entertainment and the outfits they wore. "How shameful... Theses women are being fawned over like simple objects of desire..." Diva said with a scoff as Ezia gazed back to her knight as they walked by slowly, growing captivated by the music and lights. "You think so? I think its beautiful. There is no shame in having fun, I think I like it." Ezia said to her knight with a smile, relaxing to the sound of the steady music, music Diva recognized as the knight count help but pause for a moment to think about it. "What is this music? It this from the-" She asked her self befor she noticed Ezia walking further ahead of her fallowing that servant as Diva simply disregarded the concern and quickly walked to catch up.

Ezia seemed lost in thought as she fallowed it was only on the sound of her voice being called twice did the noble refocus and glare at the servant she fallowed with two wide blue eyes before she paused to quickly gaze around at her surroundings to re-catch her bearings. "My goodness, I apologize, This is all so amazing I was just captivated." Ezia said with a excuse befor nodding at the servant, gracing her with a smile. "Exploring can wait, we must not keep your Mistress waiting. Please. " Ezia said polity to the servant as Diva fallowed, yet the pair still taking in the sights as they where toured through the establishment.

Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:15 pm

The servant seemed to pay no mind to the distractions. She gave a slight bow and continued to walk ahead of the two Ospoden women. They continued through the center of the main floor. Patrons began to notice Ezia's presence as this was the last place most would expect to see the Saint. If any assumptions were made, they were not vocalize as numerous alien eyes gazed upon the two women as they passed.

Ezia and Diva were led before the stage and around. The show was still going as the girls danced. Sweat made their lovely forms shine under the hot lights and heated gazes of their audience. But soon, the two found themselves in slightly cooler climate as the servant walked past a guard and through one of the back doors. The back areas were just as decorated as the main hall if not more. There were guards keeping watch while servants came to and from various rooms and hallways.

The servant went up flights of stairs, climbing the ivory tower until they were before a set of wooden doors. Various statues and pieces of artwork lined the halls as if every inch of this establishment must flaunt the owner's wealth. The two guards said nothing and merely stood silently as the female servant knocked at the door. "Mistress, I am here with Saint Melrose and her guardian..." There was a brief silence before a voice hissed "Enter".

The doors opened, the servant holding one open as the Ospoden women passed. Once inside, the servant would bow and leave, closing the doors behind her. The large chamber had windows overlooking the city from the grand view. The night sky was empty but the lights of the city below glimmered like countless stars. Paints and statues decorated various parts of the walls and floor of the chamber while a decorated carpet created a path to a bed of pillows surrounded by a number of chairs.

Vespira sat waiting just before the bed. She rose off her coils. Lavish jewels and chains of precious metals adorned her scaled form along with long silken sashes draped over her shoulders and arms. The voluptuous serpent gave a slow bow, her fine prismatic scales shining under the bright lights that illuminated her chamber. "Sssaint Melrose, how kind of you to grace me with your presence," Vespira hissed before sitting up, "I am Vesspira, owner of thiss tower and many other grand locationss throughout the galaxy. Please, ssit. Do you desire a drink?" Slitted pupils took both lovely forms before her before gazing directly into Ezia's eyes.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:38 am

The show was grand and the specticals of the establishment were even more so yet ultimatly Ezia asked to see Mistress Vespria over the rest ivory tower, such things could wait until later and she didn't want to keep her host waiting as the pair fallowed the servant deeper into the tower. Ezia seemed to enjoy her self, however Diva all the while was keeping her eyes open, watching her surroundings, the servants, patrons, the guards, especially the guards, something seemed off to her, triggering her sixth sense leaving her uneasy, however it could be baseless paranoia, Ospoden knights were famous for it, however Diva couldn't shake the feeling something wasn't right, for now there was no use worrying about it, Diva stopped to consider as she fallowed Ezia for now.

The pair were lead deeper into the tower as both got to see first hand reports of its wealth, its elegance, and class. Fine artworks lined the walls as did rugs on the floor. It was a fine establishment with many fine and expensive things. Ezia would admire the art as she was lead past them, enjoying the crafts of other cultures, however she couldn't help but feel that this way the decorations where set up even in theses back rooms were a bit to much, however Ezia enjoyed them non the less, finding them elegant and reminded her of her own home growing up as royalty, it was nice to see things like this in the outside universe.

The pair continued to fallow the servant until the stopped at a large wooden door covered by two guards flanking either side as the servant that lead them knocked on the door, it was shortly after they heard the hissing voice beyond speak out for them all to enter as the large heavy wooden doors slowly opened allowing them entry as Diva and Ezia fallowed the servant inside, both walking grace in their steps as they finely came face to face with the Mistress they heard so much about waiting to greet them as the servants all bowed befor taking their leave closing the large doors behind them, leaving the three alone in the beautifully decorated meeting hall

"Thank you, the pleasure is all mine Mistress Vespria." Ezia said with a respectful bow, speaking kind and softly as she lowered her head to the Mistress as Diva did the same. "Thank you." Ezia said agin as she slowly Ezia raising her head back up so she could move to her seat only to pause as she made first eye contact with the Mistress of this tower. The saints eyes meeting hers as Ezia was sudden captivated by the sparkling scales and lovely figure, she was beautiful Ezia thought to her self. "My goodness, this tower even pales in comparison to your beauty Mistress Vespria." Ezia said with a kind and greeting tone befor she moved to her seat, Diva all the while looking at the Mistress with a similar captivation, the paranoia she felt moments ago fading as she slowly relaxed befor doing the same.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:22 pm

The Ospoden had a reputation of being holy knights out to right wrongs and other sanctimonious nonsense. In the end, they were no better than any other faction in Vespira's eyes. They just tried to hide their ill intents behind promises of purity and a better future for all.

Despite what Vespira believed, she knew the Ospoden were rather disciplined in their tenants and beliefs. She knew there were risks inviting the Saint here as the Gorgonian was uncertain of all their capabilities beyond their superior strength despite their body type. But, Vespira was never one to be caught unprepared. The limo and the walk here was just a subtle way to soften their resolve in hopes to gain an advantage.

The cameras caught the two getting distracted by the dancers before, a good sign that these Ospoden were driven by needs similar to all other species. Ezia's eyes met with Vespira's and already the effects were apparent. A brief catch of breath, the dilation of pupils, the faint forgetting what she was doing. It was almost as if there was a struggle between sitting down or simply standing as she stares into those lovely slitted eyes. The Saint would feel sensations wash over her that she may not have felt in some time.

Ezia took the first experience rather well considering. The Saint showed no signs of noticing anything was wrong. Her body guard did not fare as well. Diva failed to notice anything at all. The knight did not even realize she had yet to look away from the serpent woman. The attire barely covered anything at all which only made the outfit feel more revealing than being entirely naked. Gold metallic pasties covered the Gorgonian's nipples. Rough scales covered every inch of the alien woman's snake-like tail. Her upper body looked more like olive colored skin. But then, she noticed how the skin glimmered. Each sparkle teased Diva's senses only to have it be replaced by another in a slightly different location, luring those captivated eyes to trace the Gorgonian's lovely curves.

None noticed that Diva had forgotten to bow. The knight soon sat down though was that because Ezia sat down first or because Vespira commanded her to sit? As the Ospoden woman tried regain composure, she found Vespira gazing into her eyes. The pleasure of watching the Gorgonian's body did not compare to what those eyes were making her feel right now.

"You are too kind, Ssaint Melrose..." Vespira hissed as those eyes continued to bore into Diva's, "Tell me, who is thisss lovely guardian you have brought with you? Sssuch a delicate flower should not be trapped in heavy armor."

The doors opened as a servant stepped in with a tray of wine glasses. She knelt before the three women, offering the tray to all who would partake. "Your drinkss," Vespira hissed, "My treat." The drinks were of no significant danger beyond being strong alcohol. The Gorgonian finally looked back to Ezia, returning her focus to the matter at hand. "Do you know why I have called you here, Ssaint Melrose?" The serpent asked.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:22 am

Vespria had the right idea regarding the Ospodens, like most species they had their needs, their wants, their dislikes, just like everyone els, and discipline has varied from one to the other, the most honorable of the people known being the holy knights of the heart, however at the same time even the legendary holy knights never claimed to be perfect and with out sin. If anything they express how important it is to acknowledge just vices, yet not to let them consume you, a philosophy the mistress and the order might have in common. As for ill intent, Vespria was smart enough to know there is always ill or selfish intent behind the most even the most pure of actions.

"This is my Holy Knight paladin Diva Krimry. The most delicate flower in the knights, I hand picked her for my personal guard, she is an elite vanguard and sworn protector and my best friend." Ezia said introducing Diva to the Mistress with a smile as she took her seat. Diva all the while was lost glaring into the serpents eyes, her shoulders relaxing and her body language growing less tense the more those alluring eyes bored into her own, however the sound of the saint voice called Diva back. "Oh, um, Its a pleasure ma'am. Im sorry for my rudeness, her grace is right, your just so beautiful, it caught me off guard." Diva said with respect, however there was something else on the knights face, a blush? faint rosy cheeks for being praised? and a hint of confusion in her eyes as the knights intuition was screaming something was wrong, yet the serpents eyes told her that things were alright, to relax, was it alright?

After Diva took her seat beside Ezia, servants came to deliver drinks to the pair as they happily accepted them. "Thank you." Ezia said kindly, thanking the servant, while Diva did the same. "Thank you." Both accepting the wine glass with out worries. Ezia even taking a small sip befor gathering her attention back to the enchanting lord of the tower as the mistress asked the saint her question. "I do not." Ezia said before taking another sip of her whine. [color=#FFFF0]" But if I had to assume, I would guess it has something to do with the Peace Assembly."[/color] Ezia would answer as Diva was sitting beside her, the knights eyes wandering over the mistress enchanting body all the while making it hard for the knight to look away.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:00 pm

"An odd name for ssuch an asssembly," Vespira hissed, "You claim it is for peace when you are declaring war on all who do not perfectly align with your resstrictive tenantss." She drank deep from her glass before setting it down. "Your recent actionss have caused much attention and ire to be directed towards my businesss and mysself. I have numerousss factionss trying to remove this tower from the city and that is jusst what is happening on thiss planet."

"Having an issolated sspecies ssuddenly show up and dictate how one is to ssurvive out here, does not please me," the Gorgonian continued as their eyes met once more, "But, I called you here because I doubt thiss was your intention, no? You find thisss tower beautiful. You find me beautiful. You would do nothing to harm me, would you?"

The serpent's words seem stronger than before. Each hissed syllable seemed to slither into the mind, tickling and stimulating the pleasure centers of the brain. Vespira sought to bring thoughts of the Gorgonian's divine beauty into their pure minds. "Perhapsss, we can discusss things further and come to ssome ssort of agreement? Tell me, do you find anything wrong with my work here? Should not the city be honored that ssuch a gorgeouss tower and owner decided to grace their presence?" Those hissed words sounded so soothing, making it very easy to keep listening as those eyes continued to peel away Ezia's mental defenses layer by layer.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Ezias eyes simply watched her host as the beautiful women spoke, her words like soothing gusts of wind, kind refreshing, relaxing in away, it was hard to keep up with the conversation yet Ezia managed to hear the displeasure as the saint again took a small sip of her whine and looked up to the gorgon from where she sat. Vespria would see the saints cheeks flushed, her eyes glossy, yet the saint didn't seem worried or ashamed, perhaps unfocused, yet still fine as she simply pulled her glass from her lips and smiled. "That was never my intention Mistress Vespria, I came here to help ease down the fighting, not lead the way to more, Its not like I haven't noticed what you are referring too nor do I allow it to happen, more I choose to do nothing about it, sometimes those to proud in the verse refuse to speak to us, much less try to settle their conflict in a peaceful solution. When I see this I recall a famous verse in our faith, it claims that "Through war we find peace, through conquest we find unity." Its hypocritical I know, but something still widely practiced. Ive mentioned this often among the assembly's. However I fear it may be taking too seriously." Ezia would laugh as she said that truthfully, looking up deeply into Vesprias eyes. Diva all the while sitting beside the saint glaring up at the gorgon also, listening to the soft melody of her voice befor the knight took another sip of her glass.

"However, I never intended for trouble to befall you Mistress Vespria." Ezia would say before bowing her head, returning to her gorgeous sapphire blue eyes to Vesprias own. "I find this tower beautiful, I find you beautiful, and I would do nothing to harm you." Ezia would say with a smile, neither of the visitors realizing that the gorgons words were simply repeated back to her. Ezia nor Diva even finding it troubling they couldn't not look away from the hypnotic beauty of Vesprias prismatic scales or her alluring eyes, even as the pairs breath began to grow more ragged and heavy, and their hearts began to pound inside their chests. Vespria would see the look on their faces, flushed, and vulnerable. Diva especially was growing restless in her chair, yet she was still struggling to stay composed, while Ezia on the other hand was still rather relax, yet seemed excited. "I would want nothing more Mistress Vespria, I would be honored to show the assembly just how special you and your tower are, Mistress Vespria, its perfect, the rest of the city should aspire twords your example of beauty." Ezia agreed as she locked eyes with the Gorgon and smiled. " I would like to invite personally invite you to the next peace assemble Mistress Vespria. I would be honored if you joined us." Ezia would ask in her hypnosis, meanwhile Diva was just as enthralled.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:20 pm

The Gorgonian was very pleased to hear her proper title come from the Saint's lovely lips. Ezia seemed to have no qualms with referring to Vespira as Mistress though that seemed to be more out of politeness or at least at first. Both women were falling under the serpent's spell rather nicely. The two Ospoden women were breathing heavily as heat flushed their cheeks. Their eyes were unfocused as they continued to gaze upon the shining serpent and her piercing yellow eyes.

"Sssuch pleasing praise and a tempting offer, Ezia," Vespira hissed, "But, not even your word would keep those vultures at bay if I were to attend your little gathering. The invitation alone will bring quesstionss. You will need to be able to present why my beautiful organizations should be left alone. What do you know of what I do here, hmm? What pleases you when you see my tower and my alluring form?"

Being part of the assembly would certainly grant her power but even she would not be able to control every member with ease. She had already made efforts to convince a number of members including Ezia but, this was a gathering of nearly every race and faction in the galaxy. Suddenly participating would draw more attention than Vespira could handle alone right now. Though, she always did love being the center of attention.

Diva was not spared from Vespira's attention. While Ezia considered how to respond, the Gorgonian's eyes shift over to Diva's glassy stare. "You sseem a bit... uncomfortable, Diva," the Gorgonian called out, "Thisss room is too hot for ssuch heavy armor. You should remove your armor and relax. There is no reason to be sso tense. Ezia is ssafe, you are ssafe. You are in no danger. Relax and sstrip off your armor. I promisse you will feel much better..."

Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:26 pm

Ezia and Diva both smiled as Vespria gave praise to the wonderful saint, hearing the gorgons alluring voice only seemed to put the pair at ease even further then they both were already. However the Saint paused as she heard Vespria stake her claim regarding the matter of joining the assembly. Vespria even posing the saint with a question regarding her occupation, and how she felt about the tower and her. It forced Ezia to pause and consider a answer that was good enough."Yes, I suppose your right, but I believe that you would make a fine attention to the circle Mistress Vespria. And when you do join us I will personal guarantee your safety." Ezia would smile and reply befor answering Vesprias other question, however in the mean time Vespria turned her attention to Diva the knight restlessly sitting in her chair, blushing, squirming, looking at the gorgon with a awe inspired gaze, captivated by the gorgons beauty.

"Oh... yes it is a little warm in here... thank you." Diva replied with a hot breath of air as she slowly sat up from her seat. Diva reach back behind her head as she awkwardly arched her back as she reach to the collar of her breast plate. "Your right, its safe here." Diva repeated softly as she stroked the collar of her armor and with a hiss of air the advance suit of black plate opened in the back allowing Diva to strip off her chest plate as Vespria offered.

Piece by piece Diva stripped off her heavy plates and gently sat them aside on the floor as first she removed her heavy breastplate, Vespria seeing the one piece leotard like outfit she wore under the armor. The leotard was fashioned with two key holes exposing her modest cleavage and mid drift, leaving her naval exposed befor Diva moved on to her gauntlets and slipped them off, gently placing them down beside her breastplate, before slowly she bent over, her back facing Vespria and Eiza as the knights tight firm rear was on display for the gorgons enjoyment as Diva got to work unstrapping her greave none the wiser as slowly Diva was undoing her boots as she added them to her discarded armor piece by piece.

Ezia paid Divas show no mind, neither of the two acted as it it were strange as the saint come forth with her answer. "I don't have a clue what you do Mistress Vespria, but I don't feel I have reason to be concerned, You brings joy, and happiness, you are no threat, just at what Ive see you seem to bring a radiance and the elegance of this tower show me that you stand above the others Ive met in the assembly, that's what pleases me Mistress Vespria. Your are awe inspiring." Ezia would say, gracing Vespria with a kind smile.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:36 pm

Vespira rose from her coils as Diva stripped off her heavy armor. The alien serpent slithered towards Ezia, hips swaying seductively. The bright lights in the room glimmered off her prismatic scales, giving those unfocused eyes a pleasing display as she came closer and closer. One hand stroked over Diva's firm ass, sliding downwards and between the knight's thighs. Fingers slid along the woman's covered sex, teasing those wet netherlips through the leotard.

While stroking Diva, the Gorgonian's other hand gently lifted Ezia's chin. Those eyes were so close now. The slitted pupils slowly began to open, drawing the Saint deeper into those endless voids. "Mm... Yesss..." Vespira hissed softly, "I bring only the greatesst joys, the greatesst pleasures. Your deepesst wants, your deepesst desires, only I can grant them. Your Misstresss rewards those who lissten and obey. Tell me, what do you desire more than anything right now?"

As Vespira spoke, tendrils slid out from under her scales. They slide up Ezia's thighs and up under her skirt. The tips teased her covered entrance, pressing the moistened fabric against Ezia's flushed netherlips. "You have ssso much untapped desire," Vespira continued, "How long has it been ssince you embraced these needs? What about your bodyguard, hm?" The Gorgonian's hand slid away from the Saint's cheek and began undoing articles of clothing and armor. The serpent wished to unwrap this lovely thrall before her.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:31 pm

Ezias eyes were focused on her host as she watched Vespria rise from her coils. The sight caused Ezias heart to flutter as she let out a gasp, watching Vespria slithering twords the pair. The saint so enthralled that she didn't even recognize Diva, her knight, was disrobing at the orders of their gorgeous hostess. Diva peeling away lay after lay of armor befor getting to work on removing her greaves as she slowly unstrapped and pulled off the heavy plates, finishing one leg befor moving to the other, completely vulnerable to Vesprias gentle hand that sudden appeared and stroked over the knights firm round rear. "Ah!" Diva suddenly gasped as she jumped in her awkward bent position, yet she didnt stop what she was doing as she unstrapped her last bits of armor as Vespria would feel the knight tremble as the gorgon got bolder. "Ahuh!" Diva gasped again as she felt the mistresses hand skim lower, finger tips skimming along the sensitive area between her thighs, rubbing her gently through the leotard and feeling the faint wetness hinting at the knights arousal as the knight lost her balance as she fell into her new awkward tent pose with her legs spread part at Vesprias mercy.....

Ezia hardly noticed the lewd pose her knight was force into, she was more fixated on her host. The saints bright blue eyes locked with Vesprias own in a trance like state as Ezia smiled as her chin was lifted by the wonderful grace of Vesprias finger tips, only forcing the saint to gaze deeper into the hypnotic void and listen to the beauty of her voice as it echoed between her ears. "Only the greatest joys..." Ezia repeated softly as she rested her chin in the palm of Vesprias hand as Ezia simply listened to her lovely voice. "What I desire?.....I dont know... I never considered befor... aH!" Ezia said with a smile befor she let out a soft gasp as she felt something slide along her thigh and under her skirt. "uh.." Ezia blushed as the tip pressed ageist her covered sex, stroking around her flower gently, however even this didn't cause the saints eyes to drift from Vesprias own.

"Untapped....eh... desire?" Ezia gasped softly, her mind struggling to understand the question asked of her, among other things. "I-I never.... I don't know..." Ezia replied as best she could as she sighed softly and rested back in her seat. Not even moving to stop her host as Vespria began to undress the hypnotized saint. Unwrapping her like present slowly and gently. Using her free hand Vespria tugged at the bust of her dress and pulled aside the collar exposing Ezias modest breasts as she graced the room with the glory of the saints soft, perfect, and radiant skin and soft cherry pink nipples, however Vespria found what it was she could remove with one hand.

Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next